Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: JANUARY 2018 Angel Card Swap        (Topic#1671249)
Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Please join me for the Angel Swap. Where putting smiles on people is our only goal!

Here is how it works:
Think of someone that could use Happy Mail. Life is short and we don’t always let people know how important they are to us! There are several reasons (this is just a few) why you might want someone to get happy mail from a “Card Angel”:
Thinking of you
Birthday or Holiday (maybe don’t have a lot of family)
Struggling with ________
Need prayers
Encouragement
Sympathy
Being a parent
Loss of employment
New Christian, old Christian, struggling Christian
Get Well

After signing up you will PM me the name and address of the person you want to receive the Happy Mail. Here are some ideas of what each participant needs to include in their PM. You can add additional information if you want.

1. What is the reason that you want this person to receive a card?
2. If you know what type of things the receiver likes (colors, flowers/no flowers, hobbies, their style, etc). This can help the “Card Angel” make the card…doesn't mean they will use it but some like to have this info. If you don't know that is fine too.
3. The card is supposed to be signed "From a Card Angel" then you can make it Anonymous or state who it is from. Let me know if you want it Anonymous or Name known.
(Doesn’t have to be exact wording can be similar.)
Anonymous - signed “from a Card Angel.” Then a note that states “your name was entered into an Angel Card Swap by a Card Angel that was thinking of you”
Name known – signed “from a Card Angel” have a note inserted that states “______ requested that this card be sent to you”

When sign ups are no longer accepted I will mark the swap as closed and I will randomly assign Card Angels with a recipient. I will PM you the info for your card recipient.

If you sign up, you HAVE to check in ONCE A WEEK. If you are UNABLE to do that, please send me a PM so I know what's going on!

If you want to you may share the card that you are sending. We would love to see it!

Cards may be any size. Use your own unique style to bring a smile to someone's face. (Store bought cards are also accepted)

Sign-ups will be accepted until 01/05/18 - addresses will be given out starting the January 7th. You have until 01/06/18 to PM me your recipient info. You have until 01/31/18 to mail out your angel card to the person that you received.

Spread the word there might be more Card Angels out there that would like to spread Happy Mail!

TO ALL THE PARTICIPATING ANGELS!! As hostess I will randomly pick an angel and send her a card that month. So if you have not sent your address or you have moved please PM me your mailing address. It's okay if you don't want to but If you don't PM me your address you won't be entered in the random drawing.

NEW FEATURE
I will be posting a response from an angel card recipient each month to let you know how you've touched people. We may not always receive feedback but we ARE making a difference.

Random acts of Kindness done anonymously such as angel cards. Of course I do not do it for my blessing but to bless others. I think that is why we all do this swap.

Info received:
card mailed:

Participants:
1. Kayla
2. Nylene (Sarah)
3. Ro (JoLena)
4. Lorna (Tess)
5. Karen (Alta)
6. Marylou (Tom)

Edited by Kaylann on 01-09-18 10:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi
In response to Kaylann

My computer is up and running so count me in.
Nylene

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Nylene motherbambi

HERE! Thanks muchly Kayla!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to rolbricht

I am in!
May 2018 be blessed.
Happy New Year Angels!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Lorna Lee

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy Birthday Lorna!!

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to rolbricht

I'm in

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to TexasMomOf4

HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEET ANGELS!!!!

Yes Kayla, count me in!!!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Meggies Nana

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love this sweet group of angels.
Happy New Year!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

Happy Happy New Year!!

Any New Year's resolutions?

I will get you added to the front! I'm excited to start a new year with my FAVORITE angels! Thank you all SOO much for being here.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Kaylann

and of course...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORNA!!!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

My New Year's resolution is to try and read the Bible every day. I have gotten a little lazy about it.
And of course get a job. God has one for me so I need to find it.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to Lorna Lee

That's one for me to Lorna.

And to start being a LOT more thankful for the things that I've got.

Be more diligent with my sewing projects!

And I have a whole list of others.

STOP HITTING SNOOZE IN THE MORNING!

And I think if I manage to keep all those for this year I'll be very happy.

We are sanding and varnishing a desk today. A change is better than a rest.

Love and hugs to alL!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

Biblegateway is a great site to use.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Lorna Lee

I don't have any specific goals. My husband and I are trying to take a minimalist approach to things. Harvey helped get us started, but it is now up to us as we move forward. Now, this does not mean I'm going to get rid of all of my scrappy stuff. It means that I will only keep those things in my life that have meaning to me. We are also visualizing the type of life we want and doing those things that helps us achieve that life. We are defining what brings meaning to our lives and eliminating the rest.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Karen, I can totally understand your thought process after what you & your family have been through. Sometimes we just collect to much "stuff".

Lorna & Kayla, getting into the word helps bring us closer to God.
I want to know Jesus more intimately & I want to know that I know when I hear from the Holy Spirit.

I am working as a volunteer at Shepherd's Hand which is a soup kitchen for the homeless & I have been humbled. Right now many of these guys are living down by the river & it has been cold at night. They are so grateful for food, laundry done, & getting showers. This experience has made me appreciate everything God has given to me!!

Have a good night sweet

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Marylou, congratulations for winning a certificate in the Handmade for the Holidays Challenge!!! Happy shopping!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to rolbricht

That is great! Congratulations Marylou!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Thank you so much sweet angels! I was shocked that I won as there are so many talented lovelies out there. I have no idea how they pick the winners, but they have a job for sure.

Not sure what I am going to buy, might wait a bit & see what kind of lovely new papers come out that I think I need!;))

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I submitted my name for January.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies!

It is starting to warm up here and get back to our normal winter temperatures.

Congratulations Marylou!

Things are moving quickly with the house. The tile for the floor was dropped off yesterday. Painting is done. The tub to shower conversion has been completed. I believe kitchen cabinets might be going in today. I'm not holding my breathe, but I was told that they might be done 3-5 days earlier than was projected. I'm getting excited, but trying to hold that excitement in check. I'm going to IKEA today to get 2 rugs and look at a few other things.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Karen, sounds like they are moving quickly & I am sure they have so many houses to repair. With all your new things it will seem like a brand new house! Thanks for the congrats!

I got my name to Kayla.

I hope you sweet angels have a great weekend & for the ones that are in the deep freeze please stay safe & warm.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4

Good morning!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Hi Angels! Happy Monday!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to rolbricht

Hey all! I'm still here. I will get out the addresses today yet.

I'm sorry for not being around here much lately but I feel overwhelmed with all the challenges that I always join. I keep telling myself that next month I'll take a break but the next month rolls around and I think to myself I'll be able to do it so I sign up and than I feel stressed into creating and that doesn't work for me. So I end up not checking in for days at a time. I think for February I will not join ANY challenges. I'll still host the angel swap but I need to lay off the other things for a while.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

I am looking forward to getting my assignment. I love sending a smile to someone in need.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Kayla, sometimes we overwhelm ourselves when we commit to to much. I just can't do it anymore, a couple is my limit!

Looking forward to names & like Lorna putting a smile on soneone's face!

Have a good evening

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi

Just checking in. I understand over-scheduling and getting behind. It seems the hurrier I go the behinder I get. I started back to school today as a volunteer remedial reading tutor and added to our work with 12 Step Addiction meetings, I feel a bit over-scheduled. But I enjoy teaching both so my scrapping is the thing I find I give up when I am stressed. I'm hoping to get some time at the end of the week to get going on scrapping again.

Have a wonderful week all you sweet angels.
Nylene

Edited by Nylene motherbambi on 01-08-18 07:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

I'm sorry I didn't get to send out addresses today. Work got in the way of my plans. I will try to do it tomorrow morning.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Kaylann

No worries. Kayla. We all get overwhelmed at some point or another.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Addresses are out.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

Yay! I have mine. Now to decide on the card.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Thanks Kayla for all your hard work, greatly appreciated!

Now to figure out how to make a funny card! lol

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4

I have an idea of what I want to make. I just need to figure out the papers I want to use.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

This is the card Im sending out tomorrow

BLANK CARD By Rolbricht

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to rolbricht

Ro, that card is perfect. I love it.
She is going to love it!!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Ro, what a lovely card & really like the papers you used along with pink framing of the pieces. Someone will be blessed for sure!:))

Karen, Alta will be blessed no matter what papers you chose. She will be shocked as well. She doesn't have much & will be so appreciative. Can't wait to see what you will create.

Have a blessed day sweet

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi

Ro, that's such a pretty card! It will be greatly appreciated, I'm sure.

I am working on my card and just need to finish the inside. I'll take a photo and post it here.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

I got my card done. Nylene do you know how hard it is to make a funny card for a guy??? Just not something I do, but I did get it done!

I will post it tomorrow and I sure hope he likes it. Thank goodness for Pinterest!

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4

Marylou, I know it doesn't matter what papers I use. But I want the card to be perfect. I had some papers in mind, but they just didn't feel right and then I found the perfect ones. I will mail it out on Tuesday when I go to the post office.

Thinking of You By TexasMomOf4

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Thats so pretty Karen

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to rolbricht

Karen, Alta will be in awe over this beauty, thank you! I do agree we always have to find just the right papers for our project or it just doesn't work!

I hope you sweet angels have a great weekend!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

That card is gorgeous!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

My card for the swap....

I Hope You Get Cured Soon! By Meggies Nana

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4

Good morning! There is talk of the chance of snow tomorrow. Normally, we go years between snow fall not weeks.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Hiya Angels
We got snow for a long time last nite. We figured thered be several inches this morning but it was just enough to cover everything. Not sure bout the temp but its sunny and very pretty tday.

Ive had another round with a cold bug the last few days. So Ive been staying home. Im gonna stay home from work for a day or two or three or four... I have an appt to get my hair cut tomorrow, think Ill re-schedule.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to rolbricht

Yes they are talking snow here in San Antonio too. The Temps are not supposed to get above freezing tomorrow. It is beautiful at the moment but the Temps will start dropping after the sun goes down. I am trying to figure out how I can put a warming light safely outside for the turtles and tortoises.
My sinus are still acting up. They say it is the Mt Cedar. Kicking my rear. I put vicks and peppermint oil on a wash cloth in the bottom of the shower and ran hot water on it. The vapors really helped me to breathe. I need to get my nails done but just can't muster up the energy. Less than 3 hrs sleep last night. Just made some Taco Soup. Yum!
Stay warm ladies. God bless you all

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello sweet ladies....reading about all the cold & burr freeze temps makes me want to be on a sunny beach some where! Although, it has been chilly in CO we are way below our snow levels, but we often catch up in March & April, sure hope so.

Lorna, my son & family live in Crowley TX, I wonder what kind of weather they will get? Guess I had better check on them although seem to get more rain then anything.

Have you all heard the song, Bleed the Same by Mandesa? They are playing it a lot on K-love & I watched the video on youtube. I would send you the link, but not sure how to, sorry! Karen, when I watched it my heart broke & cried all over again as it is photo's from the flooding in TX. Such moving pics of people coming together to help each other.

If you watch it let me know what you think!!

My card goes out tomorrow!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I love that song.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Lorna Lee

Here are two videos with that song. I hope the links work

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafe e&a...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafe e&a...

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to rolbricht

Ro, thank you for posting the two links. I hadn't seen the first one, so powerful. That must be the one that K-love said the news media has been talking about & how powerful it is!

I hope you angels have a blessed day & remember to love on each other. Do a random act of kindness today!!:))

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi

Marylou, that card is perfect. he will really enjoy it. Thank you so much.

Karen, your card is gorgeous.

Just a quick check in.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

JCI
Stay warm Angels

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Nylene, oh good I am glad it will work for him. As long as he smiles that is all that matters!!:) I mailed it today.

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Hey sweets! I am still here! Last week I was hardly ever in the house! And when I did get home in the evening I was pooped! So I just stayed away all week.

But I am back and I just finished cleaning my scrap area to get a fresh start tomorrow...Probably not until the evening though. My days are booked!

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Kaylann

I know for many of you who know what winter really is might think that those of us in Texas are wimps, but when many people don't know how to drive on ice you can't blame us for shutting everything down. I do know what winter is having grown up in Nebraska and Utah, but after living in Houston for 17 1/2 years one tends to forget how to survive in the cold. School was cancelled yesterday and today as well as the office being closed for my husband. We did have a few flurries, but mostly it was freezing rain and ice. The girls did go outside yesterday to play in it. they made "snowballs" to throw at each other.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I lived 8n Houston 36 years. Now I am back in San Antonio. They reported 140 accidents yesterday. The ice seems to be melting today. They showed pictures from the highways yesterday and they were empty. My Tortoises seem to like my sunken tub. I am hoping that the turtles did okay with the warming light. We just aren't used to this constant freezing temps for this long. I am grateful that we have had power. A friend of mine in New Caney lost power last Thursday and still doesn't have it back. I think a friend of hers brought them a generator. She doesn't have a fireplace. When my son was little in the early 90s, we had a ice storm and no power for days. We slept on the couch with the fireplace going. We cooked in the fireplace too. Praise God we have power. I have not felt good and that would be bad. I haven't been in my craft room except to bring paper into my room to gaze over.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Lorna Lee

Even though it is still cold, the ice is melting and people are venturing out. I ran a few errands this afternoon, like to the post office to mail off my card. It should be there on Saturday.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi Lorna, I hope your turtles are alright! I hope you feel better soon. Is it still your allergies? I feel for people with that miserable problem.

I feel better now but am staying away from work and the oldsters that live there. It seems really strange how I was just mildly sick the last of Dec and now again this past week. Husband and a guy friend were really sick mid November but I didnt get anything until last of Dec. Same bug or different one? ...dunno. The guys both still have gunk with coughing. Theyve been talking about them and now with me not ever having been 'over it'.

Id wish for spring to hurry and get here but weve had such a mild winter...not much snow and hardly any of the deep cold we normally have. We need more snow. Bad!!

pinkalicious
Idol
pinkalicious
In response to rolbricht

Hello Ladies,
I wandered over to this site because, yesterday, I received a beautiful card from one of you, Angels.

It was a very sentimental feeling knowing someone is thinking of you. My days are quite sad because I lost my dear brother, to Pancreatic Cancer, Nov. 27.

I just want to say, "Thank you", for what all of you do by making these cards and sending them. Thank you, for thinking of me, as well. It was truly appreciated.

Hugs and kisses to you.

JoLena

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to pinkalicious

• pinkalicious Said:
Hello Ladies,
I wandered over to this site because, yesterday, I received a beautiful card from one of you, Angels.

It was a very sentimental feeling knowing someone is thinking of you. My days are quite sad because I lost my dear brother, to Pancreatic Cancer, Nov. 27.

I just want to say, "Thank you", for what all of you do by making these cards and sending them. Thank you, for thinking of me, as well. It was truly appreciated.

Hugs and kisses to you.

JoLena

We enjoy doing it! We cant fix life but we can improve a couple moments of it

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to rolbricht

Ro, you said it so perfectly! How nice we actually heard from one who is blessed by our giving, thank you JoLena. Glad you are feeling better RO!:)

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

So glad to see our dear JoLena check in. That is why I love this swap

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning. With these cold temperatures and the city shutting down because of ice, my rebuild stalled. They are supposed to be back at it today and should be finished by the end of next week. I am so looking forward to moving back downstairs into my own room and into a real bed. The air mattress is getting old. My new craft table comes next week and I have plans for the office/craft room.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I have been searching for the right verse for my card. I found it this morning. Now to print it out and send it.

"...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. " - Isaiah 40:31

Have a blessed day Angels

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna, one of my favorite verses among many actually!:)

Karen, I talked to my son who lives in TX tonight & he said it has been pretty chilly! Of course they moved their 3 years ago from CO, so they are use to it. I hope they get your house done soon & things get back to normal!

Blessings sweet angels!!

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Just flying through!

I will be away visiting friends and relatives for the weekend so most likely I won't be checking in at all until Monday morning. I was away visiting friends who live nearby yesterday evening so I didn't get any scrapping done at all.

But I had a great time!

Have a wonderful weekend my lovelies and I hope on Monday I will be able to update the front and create a card to go out Tuesday. But never know what the day will bring so I won't plan too much.

My grandma is in the hospital again. She can't seem to recover from whatever ails her. They did some more testing and we are currently waiting for the results. Though the doctor did already tell us that he is 95% sure that it is NOT cancer. But I guess there is still that 5% left that it COULD be. But I will not dwell on that.

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi
In response to Kaylann

Hello Angels!

We finally got snow in Utah. It was 58 degrees (a huge record here) yesterday until about 7 pm and then the snow started. It has been snowing since. We really depend on the snow in the mountains for our drinking and irrigation water in the summer, so as much as I hate the cold and ice, I'm glad we have finally had some snow.

My card is made and ready to send. I'll post a photo of it when it's daylight.
Have a great weekend everyone.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4

Wishing your grandma the best, Kayla.

Nylene, I'm glad you got snow. One of my Utah friends posted pictures of her girls making a snow couch.

I got my new craft table yesterday and I put 99% of it together by myself (it said you needed 2 people to do it). I love it! Everything should be finished this week. I have furniture and appliances coming this week. I'll post pictures when everything is done. Although, the office/craft room may not be complete. I still need a few more pieces of furniture.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Can't wait to see. I am so happy that you are finally getting things back to normal. And refreshed too. God turns bad things into wonderful blessings.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to Lorna Lee

Kayla, I am glad that you can go visiting! So sorry about your grandma & hope the doctors can figure out what is going on. I know it is frustrating for you!

Karen, how exciting that you are getting your furniture & appliances soon. Of course, we know the craft table is priority! lol

Nylene, we were the same in CO, 57 yesterday & wind & cold today. We were suppose to get 1-3 inches & all we got was a dusting. The mountains are getting a lot!

I am cheering on the MN Vikings because I was born in MN. My Broncos were terrible this year!!

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi

This is the encouragement card for Ro's friend.
cactus Encouragement Card By Nylene Motherbambi

It will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Nylene, this is just the cutest card & it brought a smile to my face. Hopefully it will make Ro's friend smile too!:))

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

• Meggies Nana Said:
Kayla, I am glad that you can go visiting! So sorry about your grandma & hope the doctors can figure out what is going on. I know it is frustrating for you!

Karen, how exciting that you are getting your furniture & appliances soon. Of course, we know the craft table is priority! lol

Nylene, we were the same in CO, 57 yesterday & wind & cold today. We were suppose to get 1-3 inches & all we got was a dusting. The mountains are getting a lot!

I am cheering on the MN Vikings because I was born in MN. My Broncos were terrible this year!!

THEY LOST!!!!!!!!! They were SOOOOO CLOSE!!! But oh so very far away.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

• Nylene motherbambi Said:
This is the encouragement card for Ro's friend.
cactus Encouragement Card By Nylene Motherbambi

It will go out in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks Nylene! I love the theme and the wording! Youre right, Sarah is awesome in holding it all together with soo many issues as a single mom of two kids with serious health concerns.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to rolbricht

Good morning!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

I was bummed that the Vikings lost, but more so that the Patriots won! lol I get tired of seeing them win!

I hope you sweet angels have a blessed day!:)

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann

Just popping in for a quick check in.

One of my childhood friends had a baby on December 29th and the baby passed away this evening. She had a rare syndrome and had heart surgery before she was even born. She's been hooked up to machines since she was born and this evening Skylah passed on to her eternal home. Her suffering is over.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Kaylann

Oh how horrible for your friend. I can not imagine her pain. My prayers are with her family.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

• Kaylann Said:
Just popping in for a quick check in.

One of my childhood friends had a baby on December 29th and the baby passed away this evening. She had a rare syndrome and had heart surgery before she was even born. She's been hooked up to machines since she was born and this evening Skylah passed on to her eternal home. Her suffering is over.

ohh...I do feel terrible for the family...those poor heartbroken parents. Please God give them extra soothing love. And you too Kayla since youve been life long friends.
((HUGS))

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi
In response to rolbricht

Oh, Kayla, I am so sorry. I pray that the parents will have peace and know that they will see her again. Hugs to all of those who loved this little one and her family.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4

I am sorry, Kayla.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Kayla, what a heart breaking news. My thoughts & prayers are with you your friends. Such a beautiful name & now she is playing with Jesus. Many hugs coming your way!

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Nylene Sarah just told me she got your card. She said thank you and she thinks its very cute!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana
In response to rolbricht

Hi sweet ones...I hope you all have a great weekend & the weather is warming up for most of you. They keep saying we are suppose to get snow, but haven't seen it yet. Towns around us have got some, but Montrose is in this little valley & misses us often. Lots in the mountains which is where we need it the most!!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Just stopping in to say hi. I finally made it to the PO today. Card should reach H town on Monday,

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!

The house is getting closer to being done. Appliances and furniture have been delivered. Cabinets and counter tops are in. The shower is being redone, the project manager was not happy with the tile work. There is a lot of little things that need to be done. The front door was supposed to be put in yesterday, but they haven't gotten it from the company yet where they ordered it. The ice storm we had last week here the city shut down for 2-3 days did not help. But things are getting closer to being done.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Stopping by to say hi! I hope that all of you Angels are having a wonderful blessed weekend.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Hello sweet angels, just stopping by to say hi!

Nylene motherbambi
Mayor
Nylene motherbambi

Thanks, Ro. I'm glad she liked it.

Just checking in today. Not feeling well so may not be on for a few days.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht

Nylene, do take care. I hope youre feeling better shortly my friend. Im gonna stay back from you and Im not gonna give you a hug...lol

Kaylann
Mayor
Kaylann
In response to rolbricht

Hello my dear friends. I have been a terrible hostess this month! But I have so many things going on in my life right now that I just can't take the time to stop in like I should. I know how much you love making angel cards but I need to take a breather from sb.com. I will not be hosting this swap for a while so if one of you would like to step in than go ahead. I cannot tell you when I will be back.

Again I'm sorry and I HAVE been thinking of you but my life is just too full for being the hostess that you deserve.

I have my name for January written down and I WILL get her card sent I just don't know if it will be next week or the week after...

And thank you for the prayers for my friend.

rolbricht
Governor
rolbricht
In response to Kaylann

Hi Kayla. You do what you need to do. I hope youre ok...

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to rolbricht

Take care Kayla.

Meggies Nana
Governor
Meggies Nana

Kayla, life does not center around sb.com & you need to do what you need to do. Please take care of yourself & remember that God is your strength & with you every step of the way! Many hugs coming your way!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Kayla, prayers for peace. You are a wonderful person to have started this swap. We have all had life throw us a curve ball. Big hugs sweet angel.

If anyone takes over for the next few months, please let me know. Maybe we can switch off a month at a time to keep this wonderful swap that Kayla created going while she takes a break.

TexasMomOf4
Angel
TexasMomOf4
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning ladies!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

Good morning

rolbricht
Governor