This month challenge is to use at least one “handmade” item from a swap, that was made by someone else. Anything goes this month, have fun!!!
Please list in your gallery what item is the swap item and if at all possible list who made the item and/or swap it was from. Thanks
The winner of this month’s challenge will receive a small RAK from me
THE Rules ~
- Must be a new layout as of March 30th
- Upload to your gallery and link to this thread by midnight April 27th
- You may submit multiple entries in the spirit of using up swap items, however only one will be eligible to be in the final poll
- The swap item must be an item you received "from someone else" in a swap
- You may include your own swap items but they will not meet the criteria of the swap item
In the even there are more than 10 entries, please pm your top ten picks in each category by midnight, Monday, April 28th.
If you have multiple layouts, please let me know by April 27th which one you'd like to use for the challenge vote. Thanks
IamSamScrapper -Adventure page 1 Page 2 PLEASE CLICK ON LINK TO SEE LAYOUT!
Play is the Work of Childhood
What a Character!
Logan Happy Easter 2008
Winter Wonderland By Briannasmom
Walk of Life
Walk of Life - journal spot detail
Bunratty Folk Park 2pg spread
((DIE LAUGHING)) By Kristie Bentley
How does your garden grow? ~SWAP CHALLENGE~
Gator Beach - Florida By Dixiecorngirl
Gator Beach - Florida
Chuck E Cheese By Dixiecorngirl