I am guest hosting this month for Rosita who has been very busy and asked someone to fill in for her. What a great way to start of the new year by creating! Here is her challenge:
My challenge is to actually use the items we've been collecting for days, weeks, months, or years. My original idea was to do a layout every day, but I've got weekend plans almost every weekend...
So my challenge is: 20 layouts and 20 cards in one month! I want to challenge you to do the same! I will put everyone's name who completes the layouts and cards in a hat and I will send an RAK to the winner. A 2 page layout counts for 2 layouts.
Giving love will be optional because that will take a lot of time, and I have no idea how many people would be willing to join me on this quest, but if only 10 people sign up, that would be 400 things to leave comments on, and (note: this is optional, but we all like to feel loved, so feel free to leave love)
Layouts and cards must be new as of 1/1 and must be posted in this forum by 1/31 11:59 PST. You will need to post your layouts and keep track of the number of layouts/cards you complete... the easiest way would be to say which number each lo is as you post it in the thread.
Name layout/card (as of the last time this has been edited)
1) Newtoscrapping2011 (Courtney) C 20/20 L 11/20
2) Señora_X C 20/20 L 20/20
3) Lamoo12 (Melanie) C 2/20 L 13/20
4) jjfer (Jen) C 1/20 L 13/20
5) ncyankee (Eileen) C 0/20 L 14/20
6) TexasMomOf4 (Karen) C 20/20 L 20/20
7) Faithscrapper (Paula) C 0/20 L 0/20
8 ) Scrapabrarian (Rebecca) C 25/20 L 3/20
9) lcmemories (Laura) C 3/20 L 6/20
10) doviana (Ann Marie) C 0/20 L 0/20
11) jnzmom (Cheri) C 0/20 L 14/20
12) skittlesab5 (April) C 0/20 L 0/20
13) Rosita (Betsye Rose) C 16/20 L 8/20