Username Post: Progressive June 2012 CLOSEd        (Topic#1578057)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

A Progressive Challenge is done quickly and in steps.........it's like scrapbooking meets Simon Says with a touch of choose your group's adventure. Or it could be described as going to a virtual crop since we chat and scrap at the same time. Here's why a virtual crop can be great:

~*~ there's no pressure to buy more scrap supplies (like you need more)

~**~ it's from the comfort of your own home (including the scream/fighting kids, hubby that needs your help finding something you miss placed, crying baby, and bothersome calls from the MIL)

~***~ your supplies don't have to be packed and unpacked (because they're right where you left them--or at least that's where you thought you left it)

THIS IS A MEGA PROGRESSIVE THAT WILL LAST FOR 3 FULL WEEKENDS. THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE RAKS.ONE WAY TO WIN IS TO COLLECT THE MOST POINTS, WIN A RANDOM PICK, OR ONE NEWBIE IS GUARANTEED A PRIZE

At the selected time of the day 12 PM EST , I will give directions for you to follow approximately every 15 minutes until the challenge/layout is complete. I will not even know the how the layout will turn out because you all will help make decisions as I narrate a story. It’s like a choose your own adventure scrapbook challenge.

This weekend our progressive will be related to NBA championships. The link to the list to find the answers to the questions can be found here

There will be an evening round on Saturday and a round on Sunday with an unknown time - sorry I gotta take son back to his dad. We will do rounds next weekend, as well. Plus with this being a bonus mega round you'll have one week to complete the layout. Feel free to try out previous rounds before they close.

Previous Rounds for MEGA Progressive
Progressive June 2012 Round 1 - this closes Saturday June 30th at 3 PM eastern

Progressive 2012 Round 2 - this closes Saturday June 30th at 5 PM eastern

Progressive 2012 Round 3 - this will close July 1 at 5 PM eastern

Progressive June 2012 Round 4 at 6 PM - this will close July 7th at 6 PM

Progressive June 2012 Round 5 - this will close July 7th at ???

You will need common scrap supplies and 1 or 2 or 3 pictures to be decided at the time of the challenge. The first step can be using a sketch or scraplifting, so you can get a head start on finding what you'll want to use.

You must follow the steps and you should not peek ahead if you are doing the page after the fact. You must do what the step says, but you can do more if you would like. For example if the step calls for adding embellishments and you’re told to add two you could add three.

You can play with me at that time I give the directions or you can follow later following the order when you get a free moment to play. For this mega large progressive you have one week to finish any project.

Some sneak peeks:
*Step one: find a sketch or a LO to scraplift or freestyle
**Step two: paper selection and placement
***Step three: adding pictures
****Step four: adding handmade embellishments adding including newest goodies
*****Step five: adding "more" to the page
******Step six: adding the title
*******Step seven: journaling/doodling time

THE RULES:
*Your lo has to be new as of the day the challenge, hence a progressive challenge.
**Upload your lo here within one week of the last direction.
***Single or double page LO's are fine. Any size is allowed too! Paper only as the directions are for that type.
This month (JUNE) is for points! Every layout you complete (one per round) earns you points. Extra points for finishing 1st, 2nd,or 3rd and winning a poll or vote plus encouraging a friend to play along
****When the challenge weekend has been closed I will PM all participants and each person that completes a page will select their favorite project. Voting earns you more points
*****Don’t vote for yourself as you will points for PMing a vote..
******You can start the challenge at anytime within the the week.
*******You MUST follow each direction step-by-step one at a time, NO sneak peeks.

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-12-12 03:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
NEW FOR June

step 2- background
1. There maybe something just like this for step two Faux leather
2. Find a spot to recreate this masculine lace up using paperclips and floss or twine
Homemade Modge podge
3. Use good old Elmer's glue to create an embossed look. Here's a great tutorial.
4. Follow Gerry's tutorial and use an edge punch or decorative scissors to doll up a circle on the page.

step 3- picture
1. Make one pic a Photo pendant
2. Cut photos into letters or shapes lie this Example
3. two picture illusion

step 4 - flowers
1. Quilled lilacs
2. Maggie Magnolia
3. ?
4. Crepe paper flower
5. Coffee filter roses
6. Another Vine tutorial Sweetheart vine
7. Hycithia
8. Egg carton flowers
9. Another crepe paper flower
10. Any of These flowers
11. Any of these Pinned flowers
12. Coffee filter roses
13. Pop bottle art
14. Use this site to make a Ribbon flower
15. yarn rosettes
16. a stitched rick rack flower
17. Twine flower
18. Sewn satin flowers

Step 4 - specific embellishment
1. Make this Bow
2. Using molding paste as an embellishment. Here's a How-to
3. Stitched bow
4. Milk jug butterfly

Step 4 - handmade embellishment

1. Use a ribbon and make something other than a bow or flower . Try a Butterfly , a Fish, or Paper clip butterfly.
2. Honor mother nature and as embellishment due a nature preserved in Art or Painted leaves
3. Use this Bracelet As inspiration

add to feathers Duct tape feathers

Add to the trees Half circle flowers

Add to peninants
Waving peninants

Step 5- embellishments

step 6 - Title
Free for all- sorta- go to your favorite layouts or skip around the gallery and search for something unique done to a title that you wish to copy. Do your best to mimic some other artist's title work and be sure to include a link so it could potential be a link to future progressive challenges.

step 7 -
Journaling-

Stitching-
1. Select a stitch taught on this Site.
I may need to later narrow this down
2. replicate this cool stitch

Add somewhere- Embroidered letters

Doodling-
1. Mimic any of the Mandala doodles
2. Doodle a line and use this pin as Inspiration

Knots-
1. Heart knot
2. Button knot
3. French Sennit
4. Sailor's knot

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

step 1. Find a winning teams's name that starts with the same letter as your first name. If none have the same letter as you then pick the next letter closest to your name. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.
step 2. What team won the NBA Championships the year you graduated from high school? If none pick the closest. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.
Step 3: Find the TEAM that won that is located closest to where you currently live. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.
step 4. Find the TEAM that won that is located closest to where you were born. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.
step 5. Find the TEAM MASCOT NAME that’s name starts with the same letter as your child’s/pet’s first name. If none have the same letter as you then pick the next letter closest to your name. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.
city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.
step 6. What team won the year you were born? Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.
Step 7: Find the team mascot that’s NAME starts with the same letter as your bff’s last name. The mascot is typically listed after the city name. If none have the same letter then pick the next letter closest to your name. Also, tell me by

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Got my table cleaned up from the first round and ready to start the second I sure made a mess...lol

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Teresakay

I'm not sure my table survived! I'll be ready for the next round as soon as I find it.

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to justLyn

gonna make dh and I a li'l snack, may take a power nap...so, will probably catch ya'll later.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to mjmone

My table is a disaster..just finished posting Round 4!

Gonna tidy up a little while waiting for the fun to begin again!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Things that were spilled all over my desk during the last round....Diet Coke, because I was too lazy to pick up the lid when I dropped it and thought everything would be fine ...and BEADS, BEADS, BEADS, and we are talking TINY beads!!! I cleaned up the coke (thank goodness it was diet!) at the time, but now I have to round up those beads!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

Jenny, that sounds like the kind of day I'm having! I think I dropped half of what I touched, although thankfully no diet coke. Sometimes I wonder why I don't just work on the floor!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justLyn

Apologizes. The skating rink doesn't open until 6 so I had to hang with boys for a while.

Are we ready?

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

I am here and ready

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

step 1. Find a winning teams's name that starts with the same letter as your first name. If none have the same letter as you then pick the next letter closest to your name. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justLyn

• LyndaMarie Said:
Jenny, that sounds like the kind of day I'm having! I think I dropped half of what I touched, although thankfully no diet coke. Sometimes I wonder why I don't just work on the floor!

That's how I've been lately, too!!! I have the worst case of fumble fingers and elbow in the way!

Found the top of my desk again, so I'm ready to go!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

St. Louis Hawks

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

I missed the question. Need to pay closer attention.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
St. Louis Hawks

STEP ONE: We must scraplift any layout from a specific sb.com artist. the first person to respond with a link to the artist we must lift will determine the gallery we must use for finding a lift.

Gumpgirl
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie... pick one of her's

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 06-30-12 03:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen

What about Gumpgirl
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

Found exactly what I wanted: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3567889/-...
(embedding is disabled)

Edited by LyndaMarie on 06-30-12 02:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justLyn

Ooops...sorry, didn't realize she didn't have public embedding set.

I would like to do this one

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3648319/-...

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

This is the one I am doing ! http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3655005/-...

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

All set!! Found the race, heard the national anthem, found some papers...ready to go!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

OMG I started to read and then had dinner. I'm so sorry. I've been a mess all day. Let me get this moving so I can grab up my goodies and work

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

step 2. What team won the NBA Championships the year you graduated from high school? If none pick the closest. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 06-30-12 03:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Los Angeles Lakers

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

Glad to see you here, Stacey!

Los Angeles Lakers

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Los Angeles Lakers

Omg I totally had a moment!!

49 50 51 52 53 54

STEP TWO - gather your papers that you will use today paper do any of the following to these papers:

49. create your own glitter paper
50. Add double lacing to your papers
51. Use a doily as a mask.
52. Use a double ring.
53. Left-over alpha background
54. Homemade Die-cut

Helpful links:
Homemade glimmer mist
Homemade alcohol ink
Make-Up Glimmer Mist

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Step 3: Find the TEAM that won that is located closest to where you currently live. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Chicago Bulls

justowen
Governor
justowen

St Louis

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

I've never struggled so much with step TWO. I hope this isn't the way this evening is going to go for me.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Chicago Bulls

30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

STEP THREE- Do any of the following to at least one picture, frame or photo mat on your page.

31. add non-traditional decorative corners (use punches, stickers, rub-ons - be creative)
32. create a faux metal frame
33. Add paint on your photo. This is a great technique to remove unwanted background clutter and to make your picture blend to the page.
34. Transparency decorative corners
35. Water color a portion of a black and white picture like this.
36. Rolled Frame
37. Accent your picture by adding stitching to the edge of the picture or matt

new

step 3- picture
1. Make one pic a Photo pendant
2. Cut photos into letters or shapes lie this Example
3. two picture illusion

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
I've never struggled so much with step TWO. I hope this isn't the way this evening is going to go for me.

Same here I didn't have any of the stuff to do these backgrounds but glitter but didn't have the right adhesives so I did white glitter with a glues stick it did alright but I don't really like it
I think I need to quit answering the questions ....lol

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

step 4. Find the TEAM that won that is located closest to where you were born. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.

justowen
Governor
justowen

Lets go with Dallas Mavericks

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
  • justowen Said:

Same here I didn't have any of the stuff to do these backgrounds but glitter but didn't have the right adhesives so I did white glitter with a glues stick it did alright but I don't really like it

I was going to try the glitter thing, but couldn't figure out an adhesive that might work. I finally came to the conclusion that I could use the doily as a mask and use the same color as my background, so it would be more subtle.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
Lets go with Dallas Mavericks

19 20 21

same as last time

• mjmone Said:
Dallas Mavericks

19 20 21

Here's trick for hand cutting flowers if you don't have a punch or die-cut- [url=http://wendysscrappi ncorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/tip-making-yo ur-own-56-8-petal-flowers .html[/url]

STEP FOUR-
Add one of the following flowers and flourishes of your choice and number but one must be

19. Circle Rose

20. handmade rose

21. frosted pion

STEP FOUR- Use any of these specific handmade emeblly.

19. Use clay. If you don't have clay make up some dryer lint cake here’s an idea eloborate clay designs and faux stones from clay
20. Alter or embellish a die-cut for your page like this and like this.
21. Braided vine

19. Step Four: Banners are now all the craze. You will need to take the time to MAKE a banner for your page. Sorry no store bough banners welcome. You can use the blank chipboard triangles (I've also seen people use the round tags)for the banner, but it must otherwise be from scratch. One other requirement your banner must have at least FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT triangles. Here's a tutorial on a ruffled banner, circle & sewn flower, doily banner, and here's a clothes line sketch. And here's a trick to make perfect triangles. Circle sewn and used as banners doily banner clothes line pagemap clothes line. Cut through paper to create a [url=http://forscrappingo utloud.blogspot.com/2012/03/dusty-attic-b looms.html?m=1]banner[/url
20. Step four: Save money and the environment. GO GREEN. Make an embellishment from a soda can. Yes cut one open and use it like paper. I've seen butterflies, flowers, and teddy bears. If the front of the can does not coordinate to your page use the backside. Tutorials and ideas:
Butterflies
Metal Flowers

21. Step four: Make a homemade snowflake:*Here's one a bit bulk but cool.**Plus a good old fold and cut

step 4 - flowers
1. Quilled lilacs
2. Maggie Magnolia
3. ?
4. Crepe paper flower
5. Coffee filter roses
6. Another Vine tutorial Sweetheart vine
7. Hycithia
8. Egg carton flowers
9. Another crepe paper flower
10. Any of These flowers
11. Any of these Pinned flowers
12. Coffee filter roses
13. Pop bottle art
14. Use this site to make a Ribbon flower
15. yarn rosettes
16. a stitched rick rack flower
17. Twine flower
18. Sewn satin flowers

Step 4 - specific embellishment
1. Make this Bow
2. Using molding paste as an embellishment. Here's a How-to
3. Stitched bow
4. Milk jug butterfly

Step 4 - handmade embellishment

1. Use a ribbon and make something other than a bow or flower . Try a Butterfly , a Fish, or Paper clip butterfly.
2. Honor mother nature and as embellishment due a nature preserved in Art or Painted leaves
3. Use this Bracelet As inspiration

add to feathers Duct tape feathers

Add to the trees Half circle flowers

Add to peninants
Waving pennants

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
  • Teresakay Said:
  • justowen Said:

I was going to try the glitter thing, but couldn't figure out an adhesive that might work. I finally came to the conclusion that I could use the doily as a mask and use the same color as my background, so it would be more subtle.

using a subtle color is a brilliant idea when your not "feeling" a progressive step

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

step 5. Find the TEAM MASCOT NAME that’s name starts with the same letter as your child’s/pet’s first name. If none have the same letter as you then pick the next letter closest to your name. Also, tell me by city what team…that’s how my list reads – by city.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:

justowen
Governor
justowen

Let's go with Seattle

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Darn! I read wrong.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
Let's go with Seattle

forgive me the little man shut off the computer and it restarts slow

Good news is .... free spot... go Jenny

Step 6- Title time. Do anything your heart desires for a title or skip it!

and since I went on meant free spot we'll make FIVE a free spot, too.

STEP 5- Embellishment stage- Add any extra embellishments you want ORRRR add no more embellishments this is a free spot!

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-01-12 04:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen

Yippee!!!

Dh came down for a chat, so I thought I was way behind..again.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

I'm going to start tomorrows tentatively at noon. I'm trying out a new church and I have no idea what time it'll be over. Plus I have a visitor expected at noon but he's not very reliable.

Also next Friday will be a around the time is unknown it'll be after 5 but could be as late as 7. We'll do a very early one on Saturday like 8 AM. And I'm not sure I can commit to one on the following Sunday at all if I do it may be very late on Sunday.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn

Okay, I'm lost. I can't find step 5.

justowen
Governor
justowen

Sounds good to me! I probably won't be here Friday or Saturday (unless family drives me too crazy ), but I might be back next Sunday.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

I will be here tomorrow...I think we skipped Step 5.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

You're right! I don't see five either...I think I answered for five and Stacey posted for 6...I want what Stacey's drinking tonight...oh, wait, I didn't even realize that myself and I'm only drinking Sam Adams.

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

Maybe its time for me to quit drinking tea. It sounds like you're all having a better time than I am!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justLyn

• LyndaMarie Said:
Maybe its time for me to quit drinking tea. It sounds like you're all having a better time than I am!

Or a more confused time!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justowen

I am heading to bed I can't keep my eyes open.. I will finish in the morning.I will see everyone around noon for the next round. Good Night !!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to justowen

Gotta quit tonigjt hospital for xrays ffor skater

justowen
Governor
justowen

Oh NO!! I hope it's not serious!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

I took a shower and now I'm hanging out with dh and ds1..they are playing some silly computer game. I, however, am going to do very important stuff...play Bingo on FB.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to justowen

Good morning, ladies! Stacey enjoy your new church! My DH is a Methodist minister and we start at a new church today. I'm singing in the choir, so I don't have to worry that I will take someone's seat and make them mad on the very first day!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Again SORRY. So he finally succeed in his first broken bone poor kid.

Any one any time for the last call

Step 7: Find the team mascot that’s NAME starts with the same letter as your bff’s last name. The mascot is typically listed after the city name. If none have the same letter then pick the next letter closest to your name.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

and here's the next round set to go at noon

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Stacey, is he ok!?!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Faithscrapper

Broke the ankle!!! He's been trying for years (like boys do) to break something and last night he was successful! He's fine now and I think happy that it was broke 'cause we've done a lot of x-raying for sprains and contusions. There's a thrill in it for him. I have to drive him back to his dad's today. he came home just for the weekend and more-or-less just to go roller skating and see his friends. What a way to bring on the teen years 'cause we're about a month from 13. I do know this, the way the baby loves to climb we won't make it to 12 without his first broken bone

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

After reviewing I guess we''l call 5 and 6 free spots!!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Again SORRY. So he finally succeed in his first broken bone poor kid.

Any one any time for the last call

Step 7: Find the team mascot that’s NAME starts with the same letter as your bff’s last name. The mascot is typically listed after the city name. If none have the same letter then pick the next letter closest to your name.

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

Stacey sorry to hear about your son but glad he is ok.

Chicago Bulls

Edited by Teresakay on 07-01-12 06:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

Wow! Broken ankle..that is not good! Poor guy! I figured it would be an arm or wrist.

I love your description of boys...always trying to break something. You might be surprised with the little one. Towle was a total climber and jumper..by the time he was one, we couldn't have a coffee table, because he was always sneaking around climbing onto it and trying to jump to the couch and the recliner had to be against a wall, because he was always climbing the back of it and trying to jump off. Normally, I'm against making major changes because of kids misbehaving..they need to learn how to properly behave, but the stress was just too much trying to always catch him before he could hurt himself jumping off the furniture.

However....he's 18 and never had a broken bone! I have no idea how that happened!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Stacey sorry to hear about your son but glad he is ok.

Chicago Bulls

Did I not change the questions between round 4 & 5 cause its the same again

• justowen Said:
Chicago Bulls

STEP SEVEN- You can pick any of the items listed under doodling, stitching or jouraling. You only have to add one of the suggested things to you page.

Doodling

4. love the doodled path between the flowers

stitching

10. Add beads to your stitching. Here's a cool example.
11. Use a blanket stitch real, stamped, or doodled with thread, floss, ribbon, cord, or twine We R Memory Keepers - Sew Stamper - Stamper Attachment Head - Blanket Stitch
12. find an area to do net stitching

doodling
10. Create a word cloud (similar to www.wordle.net) where each word in your journaling is a different size, at a different angle, in a different font, in a random pattern, etc.
11. Journal in a shape. Outline the shape but also add some words to the outline part. Here's an example
12. journal on a tag and find a place (even tucked a little under something)

and the new stuff

step 7 -
Journaling-

Stitching-
1. Select a stitch taught on this Site.
I may need to later narrow this down
2. replicate this cool stitch

Add somewhere- Embroidered letters

Doodling-
1. Mimic any of the Mandala doodles
2. Doodle a line and use this pin as Inspiration

Knots-
1. Heart knot
2. Button knot
3. French Sennit
4. Sailor's knot

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay

My finished layout
Angels By Teresakay

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to Teresakay

Step One scraplift from gallery chosen http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3655005/-...

Step2 Glitter Paper I used white glitter on the paper but it doesn't show in the pic but it's there I have glitter everywhere

Step 3 #31 used stickers for decorative corners on pic

Step 4 Handmade Banner in the upper right corner
Step 5 free
Step 6 free
Step 7 Tag tucked in behind cloud

Edited by Teresakay on 07-01-12 09:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Teresakay

Swim Lessons By Justowen

Steps:
Step 1: Scraplift Gumpgirl http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3648319/-...
Step 2: Papers - Use a doily as a mask.
Step 3: Accent your picture by adding stitching to the edge of the picture or matt

Step 4: MAKE a banner for your page.
Step 5: Embellishment stage - Free Spot
Step 6: Embellishment stage - Free Spot
Step 7: Doodle a line and use this pin as Inspiration

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to justowen

Finally finished this one.

BRIN By JustLyn

Steps:
1: scraplift http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3567889/-...
2: "die" cut made by hand
3: stitching on photo/matt
4: half-circle trees
5: free spot
6: free spot
7: wordle cloud

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to justLyn

Lyn, How did you get your wordle cloud so small I tried to copy and paste into a word document but it wouldn't let me I kept getting the whole page.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Teresakay

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3294507/-...

I'm going to try th Baseball By Faithscrapperis one
use of a double ring
transparency decorative corner
dressed up die cuts
free space
title

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Teresakay

• Teresakay Said:
Lyn, How did you get your wordle cloud so small I tried to copy and paste into a word document but it wouldn't let me I kept getting the whole page.

I have a little utility that lets me take a screen shot. I used the screen shot to resize, recolor, and add a background before printing.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

June 2012 Round 5
* 50 points completion
**15 points 1st done
Angels By Teresakay
Step One scraplift from gallery chosen http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3655005/-...
Step2 Glitter Paper I used white glitter on the paper but it doesn't show in the pic but it's there I have glitter everywhere
Step 5 free
Step 6 free

*50 points completion
** 10 points 2nd place
Swim Lessons By Justowen
Steps:
Step 1: Scraplift Gumpgirl http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3648319/-...
Step 3: Accent your picture by adding stitching to the edge of the picture or matt

*50 points completion
*5 points 3rd done
BRIN By JustLyn

Steps:

* 50 completion
Baseball By Faithscrapper
lifted smile
use of a double ring
dressed up die cuts
free space
title

* 50 points completion
Apple Picking By Provinca
Step 1 - lift of gumpygirl's lo "Family Fun"
Step 2 - double ring
Step 3 - metal corner
Step 4 - clothespin penant
Step 5 - free spot
Step 6 - free spot
Step 7 - journal on tag

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-12-12 03:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Governor
provinca

A week late, but I'll be lifting this one:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/26028/view/ 3554173/-...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to provinca

Here it is:

Step 2 - double ring
Step 3 - metal corner
Step 5 - free spot
Step 6 - free spot
Step 7 - journal on tag

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

June 2012 Round 5
* 50 points completion
**15 points 1st done
Angels By Teresakay
Step 5 free
Step 6 free

*50 points completion
** 10 points 2nd place
Swim Lessons By Justowen
Steps:

*50 points completion
*5 points 3rd done
BRIN By JustLyn

Steps:

* 50 completion
Baseball By Faithscrapper
lifted smile
use of a double ring
dressed up die cuts
free space
title

* 50 points completion
Step 2 - double ring
Step 3 - metal corner
Step 5 - free spot
Step 6 - free spot
Step 7 - journal on tag

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 07-12-12 03:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Teresakay

Poll 5

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics