Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: ~*~September Monochrome Challenge~*~ TIME TO VOTE!        (Topic#1580147)
GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Ok, girls. Front page is updated, and I'm calling for votes.

Let's say top 3.

Color and Layout # please. It's easier for me that way.

Be sure to label your PM title MONOCHROME votes so I can sort it quickly!

I'll take all votes TODAY and TOMORROW (Monday and Tuesday) so I can get a winner posted before I leave for Italy.

Thanks for playing ladies! As always, this has been an amazing month of projects!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the monthly Monochrome Layout Challenge for September.

Here are the basics of how MONOCHROME works.

1. Monochrome means "of one color." Each week has a color which you are to create a layout around. Aside from the listed neutral palette, this is the only color tone allowed in your layout.

2. It must be obvious that your intention is to create a one color layout, so the only "color" of your layout must be the weekly color and it's corresponding darker and lighter tones and shades. Any other colors must come from the neutrals palette.

NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE TONES are : white, cream, beige, tan, brown, khaki, olive, black, gray, and navy. These are the colors that my mother always told me "go with everything."

*****Layouts using colors other than the color of the week and the neutral palette are not considered monochrome and will not be included for the voting. Make SURE your layout conforms to the specs for this particular challenge!

3. Twists are added for your amusement and to help you push your project to the next level. If you complete the twist, your page gets an extra vote at the end of the month.

4. The challenge weeks can be completed in any order, and you are not required to complete all four weeks. This is a challenge by choice - do one, two, three, or all four weeks. Do them in whatever order you want. And if you decide that you want to complete ALL the month's layouts in one week that is perfectly fine. Whatever works for you!

5. No sign-up required. Just jump in and have fun whenever you're ready!

I am not the comment police. I know we all get busy and get behind. But we all like to get comments on our projects, so do your best to give love when you get love.

7. Layouts must be new as of today and are DUE no later than midnight SB.com time September 30th . After the final posts are updated, I'll collect votes.

READY? Then let's go! Have Fun!

August Winners

Week 1 - Cloudless Sky
Sisters by Pam In TX

Week 2 - Dust Bowl
Dust Bowl by FinallyMama

Week 3 - Wildfires
Boo! by DreaSlee

Week 4 - School Bus
Freckles by NMscrapper

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to GentlewoodFarms

September.... Every September, the fashion industry steps out onto the runways and says, "hey, here's what it means to be in style for this fall."

I'm not much into high fashion, but I do like seeing the color trends because shortly afterward, those colors start popping up in all the windows in the malls, the notebooks in the office supply stores, and the halters in my local feed store.

This year, the colors are just down right lovely, and I think we all need to make a fashion statement every now and then. This month, let's do that on our layouts. Presenting four of the 2012 Fall Pantone Fashion Colors.

Enjoy these, and make sure to spend some time on your porch watching the world go by.

Olympian Blue

Titanium

Rhapsody

Flambe'

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Olympian Blue

Twist : Athletic Events
Inspirational Quote : The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not winning but taking part; the essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well. ~Pierre de Coubertin

*1. Real Life by GentlewoodFarms

2. Kissed by a Dolphin by PamStewart.Iowa

*3 All-American by NMscrapper

*4. Bats by Tracy F

5. Faith. Hope. Love. by FinallyMama

*6. Remember by Msmama

7. WW Miniatures by DaNel Hicks

8. ONE! by MrsCDJ

*9. basket racer by Pam In TX

*10. Beer Pong by Denielle.c.podraza

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Titanium

Twist : Music Music Music
Inspirational Quote : You shoot me down but I won't fall...I am titanium. ~David Guetta

*1. Crazy Love by LesleyC

*2. Room with a View by Tracy F

3. Valley of the Shadow by GentlewoodFarms

4. Monochrome Titanium by FinallyMama

*5. Look for the Silver Lining by NMscrapper

6. 1954 by MrsCDJ

7. The Equipment by DaNel Hicks

8. Chapter 1:The beginning by Denielle.c.podraza

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Rhapsody

Twist : Quilt Blocking
Inspirational Quote : I heard it as a sort of musical kaleidoscope of America, of our vast melting pot, of our unduplicated national pep, of our blues, our metropolitan madness. ~George Gershwin (on Rhapsody in Blue)

1. Daddy's Dance by LesleyC

2. Thunder by DaNel Hicks

3. Adventure Time by PamStewart.Iowa

*4. Sparky - attempting adventure by Charcats7

*5. Untitled by Tracy F

6. Sissy by MrsCDJ

7. laugh by Denielle.c.podraza

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Flambe'

Twist : Chipboard Elements
Inspirational Quote : You can't expect a true gourmet to settle for mere fish flambe. My diet screams for triple-star Beluga caviar. ~Fat Cat

1. Strength by PalmersMom

*2. Think Pink (So Very Girly) by LesleyC

*3. Smile by Tracy F

4. Flambe' by FinallyMama

5. Gracie by MrsCDJ

*6. life is good by Denielle.c.podraza

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Oh yeah. Great colors. I'm in

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Pam in TX

I'll see what I can do!! Sometimes it works for me, and sometimes it doesn't!!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to FinallyMama

Hmmmm, interesting. I'm in . . .

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to NMscrapper

YAY this looks fun!!! We shall see if I can keep my monochrome mind moving! The rhapsody and Flambe are going to be hard because i mainly do boy LOs!!

we shall see!!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to denielle.c.podraza

I'll sign up, but probably will only get to a couple this month! Great colors!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to LesleyC

Great colour choices, I'll try and get all four done.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to sasload4

Great color choices! I'm in!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Tracy F

ooohh, pretty colors.. I'm going to try to get back in the mood this month.

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to Lookin4newideas

What a great way to pick the colors and they are beautiful. Not sure I would wear flambe' but it will make one heck of a page!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

Count me in!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

• PamStewart.Iowa Said:
What a great way to pick the colors and they are beautiful. Not sure I would wear flambe' but it will make one heck of a page!

LoL.

Years ago, I actually had a silk jacket that was that color. I wore it with a banana colored shirt and a plaid skirt that was the same pink, yellow, and had some lavender in it. I looked like a great big flower.

But man, I loved that jacket. I wore it for my DH and my engagement photos 23 years ago.

Proof :

Adore

I finally wore out the elbows.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

JCI

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
  • PamStewart.Iowa Said:

LoL.

Years ago, I actually had a silk jacket that was that color. I wore it with a banana colored shirt and a plaid skirt that was the same pink, yellow, and had some lavender in it. I looked like a great big flower.

But man, I loved that jacket. I wore it for my DH and my engagement photos 23 years ago.

Proof :

Adore

I finally wore out the elbows.

Wow! I love it! What a great memory! You look fantastic - but then you look fantastic now, so what did I expect! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jen E
Jen E 
Idol
Jen E
  • Jen E on 08-30-12 06:03 PM

Love these colors! The twist.....does that include the quotes too or just the embellies/technique?

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jen E

Pam, You are TOO sweet. That was a LONG time ago, and time has done to me what it does to all girls. Gravity has worked its magic on various body parts and created the typical bags and sags of mid 50's. I'm ... well worn.

Jen, the TWISTS are the twists. The quotes are a secondary line of fun inspiration if you want to use them. If not, they're just my own personal brand of quirk.

Jen E
Jen E 
Idol
Jen E
  • Jen E on 08-30-12 06:55 PM

Great, thanks! And I love your quirk

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jen E

That's me. The quirky hostess with the mostess.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

JCI

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

JCI again for today!!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

I'm excited.

You all know I got a new camera before I went to Taos, right? Well, the main reason I got one was because - ok, I know it's dumb, but I wanted to be able to take a photo of a full moon and have it LOOK like the moon.

You know also that last night was a blue moon, right? First one since 2009. Well, I went out and took some photos, just barely hoping...

I just took a look at my SGI card and the photos are AWESOME!

Guess what MY Olympian Blue project topic is going to be?

I'm pretty excited!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama

That's awesome Pat, it is so hard to get a good photo of the moon, cant wait to see them.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to msmama

That's so cool Pat! I can't wait to see them. I've tried taking pics of the moon but they never come out.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Tracy F

JCI

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to Jen E

Just checking in. Still working on Disney and just can't see these colors there so will have to get some other photos out for a break from red, black, white and yellow:)

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

JCI

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Olympian Blue with the twist of Athletic Events. PHotos were taken at the first HS home football game.

Real Life

Jen E
Jen E 
Idol
Jen E
  • Jen E on 09-03-12 02:31 PM

jci and acu!

Sharon Leigh
Veteran
Sharon Leigh

Well I had to jump right in at the end and do Flambe first. I had the perfect photo for the color. Plus the name grabbed me because my maiden name is Flaim pronounced Flame. So here is my entry.
Strength By PalmersMom

Nannyfeb
Idol
Nannyfeb

Wow I think I will give this one a whirl. The end result should prove to be interesting.

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to Nannyfeb

My Olympian Blue - No twist.
Letter to Deb By PamStewart.Iowa

I wanted to document an important moment in my journey to simplify. Most of you won't remember but that was my goal page in 2011 and I'm still working on it. I don't expect you to read it, but left it large so you could if you want.

Jen E
Jen E 
Idol
Jen E
  • Jen E on 09-03-12 04:57 PM
In response to Nannyfeb

acu!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Jen E

Hello!! JCI

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jen E

Ok, ladies.

The August voting was very tight, but clear winners appeared in each color category, so we don't need to have a run-off poll this month.

Say hello to your August winners!

Week 1 - Cloudless Sky
Sisters by Pam In TX

Week 2 - Dust Bowl
Dust Bowl by FinallyMama

Week 3 - Wildfires
Boo! by DreaSlee

Week 4 - School Bus
Freckles by NMscrapper

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Oh wow!! I won!! I'm so excited!! Thank you to all who voted for me!!
Congrats to all the other winners too!!
Thanks for hosting and all the hard work you put into these challenges, Miss Pat!! I really enjoy them!!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

That's why I do them, Miss Melody, but the truth is, you girls are what makes this forum work. I just provide a place for you kids to play! YOU are the inventive and creative ones!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

Thanks so much everyone! I'm totally awed! Pat's right, there is so much talent here that winning is truly an honor.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Jen E

Titanium with a twist of Van Morrison!

Crazy Love By LesleyC

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to LesleyC

Congrats to all the August winners!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

So wanting to get back into things- color is just what I need.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to charcats7

All-American By NMscrapper

Here's mine for Olympic Blue with twist

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to NMscrapper

ACU

Congrats to the winners- AWESOME pages- but there were many awesome pages done last month- I didn't make any for August, but am really hoping to get going on them this month.

Pat- looking at your engagement LO- that is just so coincidental- my DH & I met & were engaged in 1989- married in 1990 & he is still my BFF today

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to charcats7

DH and I actually MET in 1988. We dated for over a year, mostly because he lived in one city and I lived in another and we had to grab the weekends when we could.

But yeah - he's definitely MY "the one." Can't imagine my life with anyone else, and I was married once before.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
DH and I actually MET in 1988. We dated for over a year, mostly because he lived in one city and I lived in another and we had to grab the weekends when we could.

But yeah - he's definitely MY "the one." Can't imagine my life with anyone else, and I was married once before.

Wow- another- my DH was stationed at Ft Campbell, KY & I at Ft McClellan, AL (300miles) and we would do the weekend thing. However, we didn't date long - I uh - well - got pregnant... and being an officer in the Army was not a good thing single & with child. So we moved our planned wedding date up and walked into a justice of the peace in AL and got married in our t-shirts & blue jeans. We spent our honeymoon swapping an engine out on his car as he added more oil than gas in driving to AL- I was impressed as it started on the first crank. Does 'you might be a redneck' apply here? We didn't have any money to go anywhere anyway- and it makes for an interesting story. I tell everyone we never went on a honeymoon because we are still on our honeymoon Girls at work are jealous - but I think that is how it is supposed to be. I love hearing when others have found that same special relationship. It's unfortunately rare, so I count myself as VERY blessed and thank God each and every day for having him in my life.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to charcats7

Happy Wednesday ladies!!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Here's mine for Titantium with the music twist.

Room with a View By Tracy F

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama
In response to Tracy F

acu. You guys are so sweet talking about your husbands.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to msmama

Flambe with a side of chipboard, please!

Think Pink (So Very Girly) By LesleyC

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

I'm boring. I met my husband on match.com! :LOL Love these stories.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to LesleyC

DH and I had our first date on May 10, 1992. He went on 2 week military duty the 28 and came home on the 13th of June. We were engaged on June 15th and married on Dec 12!! People took bets on how long we'd last!! Here we are almost 20 years later, happier and more in love than ever!! I am SOOOOOO blesseD, beacause he is more than I could have ever dreamed of!! I can't live without him!!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

I met my DH in the supply room at the Thunderbird Army post.

He'd been assigned to assist the Supply Sergeant while he waiting for the rest of his unit to show up. The SS was the husband of a friend of mine, and Judy and I took Paul his lunch that afternoon.

We were just hanging out, watching some television - Nova I think - and this tall guy in uniform came in to ask Paul what he needed to do next. Paul said, "sit down and have a sandwich..."

We watched a little television together, and this guy made two or three observations about the program that indicated that there might be GRAY matter between his ears.

When he left later that afternoon, I asked Paul who he was, and Paul said, "he's in the medical unit, but they won't be here until later today, so he's just working for me today..." I said, "how old is he?" Paul didn't know. I said, "is he married?" Paul didn't know. I said,"is he a weird-o pervert?"

End result, I told Paul, "look if he's at least 29 (I was 30 at the time) and he's not married, and he's not a weird-o pervert, ask him if he'd like a date during the two weeks he's here... Just fun, no pressure."

He called me later that week, and ... well, that was the first time we met.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Love it, Miss Pat!! Especially the grey matter part!!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Haha! Way to go Pat! Sometimes you just gotta jump in and take the bull by the horns! Good for you!

I just love to hear how people met. Everyone's story is so different.

Lesley, how can you say you're boring! I can't even imagine putting myself out there like you did. That to me is amazing.

My story isn't exciting at all. We met thru a mutual friend many many years ago when we were both married to other people. I have to admit I was attracted to him but I would never do anything to put his or my own marriage in jeopardy. We ran into each other every now and then...we worked for the same company in different cities. Then one day, after we were both separated, he called me and asked me out. We've been together ever since and I couldn't be happier!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Tracy F

Tracy- what do you mean your story isn't exciting? I think so.

Lesley- that's not boring- funny thing is my parents met in 1962 thru a computer dating service. I've had people tell me there was no such thing back then- yup- there was. Just because internet didn't exist yet- didn't mean they didn't use a computer to match people up.

I think it's amazing how many of us had short engagements- like- I med my DH in Aug 1989 at West Point, NY (we were there supporting Cadet summer training), first date was Oct, he proposed 24 Dec overlooking the city of Denver at all the Christmas lights & we were married 7Feb 1990- over 22 years later now... and his sisters placed bets we wouldn't last- HAH

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Jen E

I just figured out the pics for my Olympian blue layout and can't wait to work on it tomorrow. Don't you just love it when something clicks?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Pam in TX

Happy FRIDAY everyone

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to charcats7

I'm super glad it's still the begining of the month, cause I am so not feeling this challenge!! Hoping things change and I can do at least one of the colors!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Sharon Leigh

I'm going to try to play!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Megan Ann

Hope you find your mojo Melody- pull out some of the colors and stare at them a few, maybe it's perk some ideas...

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to charcats7

Afternoon, all!

Submitting for Rhapsody - no twist. This one gave me fits.

Daddy's Dance By LesleyC

Pat, hope this flies as monochrome, despite the "incidental" bits of pink and yellow in the embellies. If not, it's just for sharing.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Jen E

I hope this one works for Raphsody

Thunder By DaNel Hicks

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to DaNel Hicks

You girls are doing great! Honest!

I'm taking both of those Rhapsody entries and calling them good!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

acu

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to Jen E

Here is my rhapsody, without the twist:
Adventure Time By PamStewart.Iowa

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

can we only submit entries during certain weeks? Or can we do whatever color "speaks" to us first?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Megan Ann

Hi!! JCI

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
can we only submit entries during certain weeks? Or can we do whatever color "speaks" to us first?

Whatever makes YOU happy, Megan. No order required, no count required. Challenge by choice - do them all, do only one. It's YOUR challenge! Do it how you choose!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

THIS was my FIRST idea for my Olympic Blue -

I'm just sharing it, cause I think it's such a COOL photograph!

Blue Moon

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Here's my flambe entry. The bloom and grow embellies are the chipboard twists.

Smile By Tracy F

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jen E

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

JCI

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to LesleyC

me 2

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Mine for Flambe':
Flambe' By FinallyMama
TFL

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jen E

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jen E

Dropping off my Titanium project. No twist.

Valley of the Shadow

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Pat, I just love your latest lo! I also enjoy discovering old cemeteries. They are so interesting to me. I love to feel the peace and quiet just wash over me as I'm exploring.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Tracy F

JCI & ACU

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to charcats7

Me 2!!

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama

I'm working on mine, slowly but surely.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to msmama

jci!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Megan Ann

JCI

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to charcats7

Me 2!!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Tracy F

• Tracy F Said:
Pat, I just love your latest lo! I also enjoy discovering old cemeteries. They are so interesting to me. I love to feel the peace and quiet just wash over me as I'm exploring.

Thanks, Tracy! I feel exactly the same way.

Girls, I just wanted to let you know that I might be a little invisible for the next few days. My dad is back in the hospital.

He is a 3 day a week dialysis patient, and the port that they put into his arm got all messed up and started infiltrating. (He's on blood thinners because of the dialysis business... so anytime he gets a leak, it's a mess). The doctor is pretty sure that it's going to rupture, so they put a temporary bypass port into his chest on Monday, and THAT started leaking Monday night. He was a bloody mess by the time we got him back into the emergency room and were able to get it stopped.

They are going to HAVE to come up with a more long term solution, and that looks like it's slated for Thursday. I just want you to know that if you DON'T see me for a few days, not to worry. I'll be dealing with my parents and my dad's health issues.

I'll check in as I can, and will do my BEST to keep things updated.

PamStewart.Iowa
Governor
PamStewart.Iowa

Pat, take care of yourself and your dad. Sure they will get it figured out.

I wonder if I can change my Olympian Blue for this one. I love the "Letter to Deb" but really didn't take much scrapping skills. This one took a lot more time and shows some different techniques. It may lean a little too much toward teal, though. Just let me know. Thanks

Kissed by a Dolphin By PamStewart.Iowa

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

JCI -- hasn't been much of a scrappy week, unfortunately.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to LesleyC

Pat, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. You'll be in my prayers.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Tracy F

I got papers today to try Titanium. Fingers crossed I can do something with them!!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Here's mine for Olympian blue with the athletic event twist.

Bats By Tracy F

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Tracy F

Here's a quick "Daddy Update."

He had an appointment with the surgeon this afternoon. The news is the best possible we could have gotten.

The fistula in his arm can be repaired, he won't have to put one into the other arm, and he will able to do it without any trouble at all.

It's NOT as big an emergency as the ER doctor and dialysis people seemed to think. While it needs to be DONE, there is no immediate rush. So he's scheduled to go in October the 18th to get the repair.

Meanwhile, the port that they put in his chest looks good at this point, and the surgeon seems to feel like it will function just fine until he goes in to get the arm fistula repaired.

They scheduled it for the 18th instead of the 13th because Mom told them both her daughters would be in Italy and was it POSSIBLE to wait until we got back. Doc said, "easily done."

So - things are better this afternoon than they were Monday. I'm off the hot seat for now, but with an 83 year old dad and a 78 year old mom, that could change overnight.

Bad rice. Bad rice.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Mine for Olympian Blue:
Faith. Hope. Love. By FinallyMama
TFL

msmama
msmama 
Governor
msmama

My Olympian blue with the twist

Remember By Msmama

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to msmama

Mine for Titanium:
Monochrome Titanium By FinallyMama TFL

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Jen E

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Pat, glad to hear the good news about your Dad. It's not easy taking care of elderly parents. I just have my mom now and will be spending the day with her today. I take her to the hairdresser and then shopping and lunch. Then back to her house to go over all her mail and important paperwork. By the time I get home I am exhausted mentally.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics