Page 1 of 6 
Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Welcome to the VLB (VERY LAID BACK CHALLENGE) -- the Halloween Edition.

Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: so many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. To keep this from becoming an overwhelming task, I'm restricting the number of players to 35 or so. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your siggy could you please tell us.

Every weekend, I'll post a new challenge.

Challenges:

Week 1: fall colors
Week 2: Lift the person listed before you on the first post
Week 3: Distressing

Players:
1. ncyankee
2. dancinirish90
3. MelissaW
4. scrapperbee
5. HenriJean
6. AnnaC
7. lpeeps
8. cveira
9. sasload4
10. LesleyC
11. TenaE
12. Lenethren
13. Renee305
14. raining
15. byondbzr
16. AuntyT
17. autumngold
18. SaraS
19. astacy5
20. ScrappinAmyJ
21. Scrapn Mama
22.ximxyoursx
23. godschild94
24. pamela.tx
25. AllAmy

Edited by ncyankee on 10-13-12 03:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to ncyankee

Me, please!

I can start us off right away!

Purpleleaf Sand Cherry By Dancinirish90

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to dancinirish90

Me, too!

I'll quickly follow behind Lisa with another page. hehehe

sweetly sleeps the toddler By MelissaW

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MeliMedina

Count me in. I'll be gone on three school field trips in October; but I still plan on scrapping, and will try to keep acu.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to scrapperbee

I'll play - I'm pretty committed to leaving comments in the gallery on everything posted on threads I follow so I shouldn't have a problem.

My first name is Henri.

I scrap a little differently than most. I go to crops whenever I can find one but I don't like to have to come up with ideas and do all the work at crops - I want them to be relaxed so I make up my own page kits with pictures, embellies, papers, memorabilia - everything and put them in file folders. Then at the crop I put them together and I don't have to waste my time thinking and planning, I just make mats, arrange things and glue. Most likely I even have a piece of paper where I drafted a sketch of where everything goes. Totally mindless when I get there.

That means I have a ton of things in project files right now to put together - just waiting for a crop.

Anyway, please let me know if you have room for one more!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Henri Jean

I'm here once I get all caught up in September's thread!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Anna C

Hi Henri -- so glad to see ya.

And who's already posting! Stop! I'm not even home yet!!!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to ncyankee

I'm in.
Eileen- It's Lisa(irish) and Melissa. I'm seeing the overachievers sign flashing lol.
Welcome, Henri

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to ncyankee

I'm here!!!!!!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to cveira

Welcome Henri.

I'm a bit behind (okay I lie). I am a lot behind on September's thread. Today it rained all freaking day, car was in the shop (thankfully the bill was only around $350.00 - I had visions of double that in my head all day), and cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom. I think I need an adult beverage now.

Today I quit playing Farmville on FB cold turkey. Removed and blocked the app and deleted all the people on FB that I only interact with because of the game. Decided it was adding nothing to the quality of my life and I need to get back to doing the things I really love like reading and scrapping and of course chatting with you all on this thread.

Hope everyone is having a great evening. and Lisa and Mel - don't make me have to slap you !! MUAH!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to cveira

I'm in again, and will get caught up on the remainder of September's thread shortly!!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to sasload4

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! < ~~~~~ That's the sound of me cackling evilly because I have 4 more pages to post tomorrow!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I'm jealous - I have nothing to post. However, get me near a crop and I'm good. I think I have about 60-70 pages at the stage of matting and gluing and final tweaking.

However, my pages are very plain and simple so they aren't real difficult pages.

I put 4 together today but they all need finishing and I have 4 more spread out on my desk right now. More memorabilia from Key West than photos on these 4. Plus lots of decals and post cards - don't know how I'm going to whip them into decent pages.

After that the pages start having more pictures again and are easier to work with.

I think I have 26 more pages to work up and then I can start on our last trip which was July and August. Then I am caught up!

Looking forwrad to seeing your new pages when you post them!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Christine - glad your car repair bill wasn't any higher - that is enough to pay. I hate paying for repairs for my car or anything.

When we went to Key West a few months ago my radiator went out in Key Large (been scrapping that today) - fortunately we were able to order one, it came in the next day and my husband and one of my best friends got it put in.

The 2 weeks ago my husband was driving my car and it just went dead. I don't know what it was - think he said it was about $80 to fix so that was a relief. It's a 2001 with about 200,000 miles or more in it so its just a matter of time.

I do not want to buy a new car! We don't finance anything and I don't want to spend the money. Money for another car would pay for a lot of scrapbook supplies!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Hi Henri! Welcome to the VLB!

Christine-car repairs stink! Could have been much much worse though. I am actually craving a rainy day where I dint feel guilty about staying in all day and scrapping.

I need to catch up on September's thread. If I ever sign up for another 30 day challenge, please have my head examined!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

I still haven't had my car repaired from when the guy rear ended me last spring. Gotta get that done but hate car repairs.

Kevin reports that the new washer/dryer has arrived. (for those that don't know -- I've been waiting for well over a month). Got lots of dirty laundry to do.

So I had a great time at my shooting "camp"! The highlight was the last event of the week. I shot a 5x7 foot target from 1,123 yards! Seriously I'm not kidding! I used the same sniper rifle that the secret service uses. It was so darn cool !! After I shot the rifle it took 5 seconds to hear the "BING" of the bullet on the target.

Gotta go to bed -- have to get up at 4:30 am. UGH!!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to ncyankee

Me please Eileen, I know I'm up way to late but been watching Lord of the Rings(all three).

Lisa & Melissa, I'm with Eileen, stop...I still have to get ACU w/Sept.

Hi Henri, good to see you here.

Off to bed, will get caught on Sept tomorrow!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Tena E.

I`m in again please!

Off to go finish up gallery love from September.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305

• MelissaW Said:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! < ~~~~~ That's the sound of me cackling evilly because I have 4 more pages to post tomorrow!

Hahahahaha love it Melissa!!
I'm in again!! Still finishing up my love from Sept and seeing as everyone has moved over here I'll repost the ones I did last night hehe And I'll be page dropping tomorrow

Renee xx

Altered Bird Cage By Renee305

Altered Spice Rack By Renee305

raining
Governor
raining
In response to Renee305

Me please!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to raining

At the airport -- will try to update front post tonight. But you know me -- we are all in!

Challenge # 1 ---- fall colors.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to ncyankee

Good morning! Some yard work (yuck), grocery shopping and scrapping for me today. Enjoy your Sunday! xoxoxo

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to cveira

Tonight I will go through some partially finished layouts and see if there is one with fall colors I can "tweak" and finish to get started here. I know I have a Hallween pumpkin patch for fall colors - just needs a little bit more work. Also have a one or two other that are not fall but I scrap chronologically so they are ahead of it, but very simple.

My Thanksgiving layouts are close to completion but they are not fall colors. Maybe a little. It is actually called "3 Men and a Baby" - with my husband, and my son (the baby's father) and my other son (the baby's uncle) all holding our new granddaughter on Thanksgiving. I didn't take any food or Thanksgiving dinner pictures, just pictures of the guys holding the baby on Thanksgiving becuase we had just met her.

That rifle sounds amazing Eileen. My husband is an expert shot and I can hold my own although my pistol is not a target pistol, I have to use my husband's Glock at the range. (Mine is a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380.) I'm very unhappy with the trigger pull on mine, and so is Bill. It's just so stiff. I have to pull half-way, take a breath and then pull the rest of the way. Once I shoot 10 or 15 times I get a blister on my finger. We are going to have to take it to a gunsmith and see if they can do anything about it.

I took it back to the gun shop and they said it isn't meant to shoot repeatedly. Its meant to take one shot at an intruder when he's getting close.

I love Bill's Glock, which is what we were originally going to get me but I don't have the upper body strength to load the magazine for the Glock. Mine is easy to load. Plus mine has an excellent safety. If we can loosen the trigger up a bit it will be a perfect pistol for me.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

Me please! I have LOTO for September's thread, then will hop over here..

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to byondbzr

Here are my four, as promised!

scootin' By MelissaW

system failure: reboot in progress By MelissaW

{EggstraOrdinary} By MelissaW

budding By MelissaW

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to raining

I'd like to do this month again!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to AuntyT

Hi ladies jci quickly, may try and scrap today but really need to work on my page kits, so for now I'm going to print photos...see ya later

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to Tena E.

i finally have something to share. TFL!

Say YES to the dress By Cveira

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to cveira

Here's a lo for the pagemaps challenge. Girls, I am so proud of myself--have two spellbinders flower dies and I finally made a flower!

I love it--but I am slooooooow. So don't expect a bunch of multi-flower lo's.

style By Scrapperbee

Edited by scrapperbee on 09-30-12 11:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

I haven't been crafting/scrapping much lately, but got this done today!

Halloween Printer's Tray **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to byondbzr

Sign me up this month please. I'm actually going to try to scrap this month!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to autumngold

Here's #26

Under Construction By Scrapperbee

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

Here's my first two:

Shrek and Xena By Autumngold

Caribbean Cruise - Barbados By Autumngold

I actually learned how to ink digi pages using PSE. Here's the tutorial:

http://myedeleon.com/2012/04/inked-edges-p lus-a-photosh...

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 09-30-12 12:12 PM

Me again!!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to SaraS

Keeping up

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

Finished one more lo for the MCS:

Blessed Beyond Measure By Scrapperbee

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

Sorry girls, my scrapping will slow down after tomorrow. I have 2 more to do for the 30-day challenge, and then, I will be taking a break. I need to catch up on dvr'd stuff so it's couch potato time for a few days. LOL

Here's my last one for PageMaps, Etc:

freedom By Dancinirish90

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Lisa, I feel you. I have 2 books checked out that desperately need reading! LOL!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

Here's another cruise page:

Caribbean Cruise - Barbados By Autumngold

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

trying to keep up this month!

astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to raining

I would like to do this one. My first name is Anne.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to cveira

Deb - I couldn't believe it when I saw the pirate in your Barbados layout!

The same pirate is in a store - Pirates Plunder - in Seattle and I took my husband's picture next to it. THen we found the same pirate in a restaurant in South Carolina and took a picture.

Next we found him in a restaurant in Homestead, Florida and took my husband's picture with it.

Recently we found him in Islanmorada in the Florida Keys - another picture and last week we found him in two places in Clearwater Beach, Florida!

Then to see the same pirate in your layout! Yours is missing the eyepatch that is in all the others I have photographed and the jacket is lighter blue but it is the same pirate.

Eventually I'll do a layout of Bill with this pirate all over the place.

I didn't see him when we were in Barbados but I wasn't taking the pirate's picture then so I wouldn't have noticed him. Now I told my husband we have to go back to Barbados so I can get BIll's picture with this one too!

I actually bought pirate paper and embellishments to do the layouts of Bill all over the country with this pirate. Now I will have to hold off until we can get back to Barbados!

If anyone knows anywhere else we can find this statue, let me know and when we are in the area I will take a picture of my husband with him.

He usually shows up in seafood restaurants.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Hi -- welcome back Deb.

Welcome Anne. It's nice to meet you. This is a great group of ladies.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ncyankee

Hi Anne - I'm new here too.

I have 16 more pages of Key West to do from May, then one page of our granddauther.

Then I start organizing the trip we took in July and August - we drove from Florida to Las Vegas (took over a week becuase we stop for everything) and then on to Portland and Seattle.

After over 2 weeks on the road we jumped on a cruise ship for 7 days in ALaska then back to Seattle for 5 more days.

From there we went to Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore and took our time. When we got an hour from home we decided we weren't ready to go home so we went to the base terminal in Jacksonville instead and flew to Hawaii. That was another 3 1/2 weeks. We had left our van in Jacksonville so we got a flight from Hawaii to Charleston, West Virginia at the end of August.

From there we drove to Jacksonville to get our van and then drove home.

So when I finish Key West I have another big project - but at least the photos and some of the themed papers are together along with the embellies and memorabilia and a lot of the journaling and research is done so those pages won't take as long as I think.

Want to be caught up before we take off again but looks like I might hav ea month or two to accomplish that. Plenty of time.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

• Henri Jean Said:
Deb - I couldn't believe it when I saw the pirate in your Barbados layout!

The same pirate is in a store - Pirates Plunder - in Seattle and I took my husband's picture next to it. THen we found the same pirate in a restaurant in South Carolina and took a picture.

Next we found him in a restaurant in Homestead, Florida and took my husband's picture with it.

Recently we found him in Islanmorada in the Florida Keys - another picture and last week we found him in two places in Clearwater Beach, Florida!

Then to see the same pirate in your layout! Yours is missing the eyepatch that is in all the others I have photographed and the jacket is lighter blue but it is the same pirate.

Eventually I'll do a layout of Bill with this pirate all over the place.

I didn't see him when we were in Barbados but I wasn't taking the pirate's picture then so I wouldn't have noticed him. Now I told my husband we have to go back to Barbados so I can get BIll's picture with this one too!

I actually bought pirate paper and embellishments to do the layouts of Bill all over the country with this pirate. Now I will have to hold off until we can get back to Barbados!

If anyone knows anywhere else we can find this statue, let me know and when we are in the area I will take a picture of my husband with him.

He usually shows up in seafood restaurants.

Too funny! We saw this one walking through the terminal at the port in Bridgetown to get to the van taking us on our tour.

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Here we go... my 30th page in as many days:

the hunt By MelissaW

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Front page should be acu -- let me know if I missed you (totally not intentional -- working on very little sleep).

BTW -- the washer dryer was delivered while I was gone. Yippee!!!!

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ
In response to ncyankee

Please add me, ui am still catching up with Sept. Since I was over a week and ahalf without a computer (can you imagine the agony) I am really far behind, but I promise to catch up!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to ScrappinAmyJ

Hi! Sign me up again please! Thanks!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Scrapn mama

Hi all,

Can't believe it, but I completed the 30 day challenge! It also means I neglected this place last month. So, I'm starting fresh in October. I'm under-achieving in terms of challenges, but I'm ok with that. 45 hours a week, I'm at work, so I think that's a good excuse. And I will do my best to keep up over here.

Eileen-Welcome home! Did you name a challenge for this week and I missed it?

Six Month Smiles By LesleyC
Bushels and Pics By LesleyC
New Park By LesleyC
Fall's Kiss By LesleyC
Zzzz By LesleyC
Lynn's Paradise Cafe By LesleyC
Little Mama By LesleyC

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to LesleyC

MMS

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

i am all caught up! Off to take a shower. We just had one heck of a thunderstorm roll through here and my back porch which is enclosed was completely flooded. You should have seen dh and I soaking wet trying to stop the water from gushing in. Not a pretty sight. Not looking forward to tomorrow when we have to clean up that mess. And I have to go to work by 7:00. I am so not happy right now.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to cveira

Never mind, Eileen! Saw it's fall colors. No problem as we are planning our glut of fall festivals next weekend!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

Whew, it's not even Oct yet (well in 45 minutes), you ladies have been busy. Terrific job on completing the monthly sketch challenge ladies!

Christine, sorry about your porch, hope there's not too much damage.

ACU again...goodnight!

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx
In response to Tena E.

I'm in again! I even have one to drop off!

Happy Birthday By Ximxyoursx

I fell way behind with last month's because I further injured a torn muscle in my neck/ shoulder and have been trying to rest it as much as I can. ughhhh

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to ximxyoursx

Morning, acu to here!

Gotta put the kiddos on the bus and then I intend to have a lazy day. I do need to bake a cake though for Jim's birthday. He's the big 4-5 today, lmao!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to byondbzr

Don't worry... I'm going to slow down now. I need a couple of days to take a break and finish my reading and not procrastinate on homework.

Have a great Monday everyone!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Finished up two challenge lo's last night:

Moments By Scrapperbee

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer By Scrapperbee

And--today--no school because they're working on the sewer system--mechanical failure they call it. And it's raining, so can't work in the yard or paint the outside trim. So, guess I'll have to scrap.

raining
Governor
raining

Dropping off!
Always Look Up **SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE** By Raining
Be Inspired Forever **SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE** By Raining
Love is all around ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE *** By Raining
This One- ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE*** By Raining

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-01-12 05:45 AM
In response to raining

whew! got through all the bombs, lol!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

Good morning! Trying to get caught up around here. Been a very busy and hectic few weeks for me. So far October isn’t look much better. Lots to do right now.

Hi Henri! Good to see you over here!

Hi Debbie! Good to see you back with us!

Hi Anne! Welcome to the gang!

Congrats to those that finished the 30 day challenge. I would have been so stressed out with that. I am way too slow for that challenge! Hats off to those that didn’t finish it too.

Lots of great layouts ladies!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Anna C

Morning ladies,

Bev, it's been raining here for last 3 days. Don't really have any plans today so I think I will scrap a page for Oct. 1st, maybe I'll look for some Halloween pics.

Anna, hope this month will be much better & slower for you, how are things w/your DD & DSIL? I think of her/them often just reminds me of me at that age & army life, hope they are fine.

Heather, hope you're feeling better!

Welcome Anne & good to see you back Deb!

Off to get ACU & looks for pics to scrap...see ya later

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to Tena E.

DOO:

the Pump By Dancinirish90

I'm working on the last one for the 30 day challenge now. The sketch was posted yesterday, so we have until tonight to finish it.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to raining

I'm in again!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to godschild94

And my last one - I did 35 pages for September. 30 for the MSC and 5 for PageMaps, Etc. I'm exhausted.

Up with the Birds By Dancinirish90

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

I'd like to join

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to pamela.tx

hi everyone. got off work early so I could come home and clean up the mess from the flood last night. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Whew!

Have my tabs open, so will get to those soon.
Hope you're all having a wonderful Moan-day!

xoxox

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to cveira

I got one more done for the MCS challenge:

Meet the Oscars By Scrapperbee

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Sharing one I got finished last night in the rain!

it's gonna be a bumpy ride By Cveira

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to cveira

I am so loving heritage photos. It's so exciting to see people that are related but you've never met. I think it makes them seem like people and not just names. Heading back to page 2 to catch up on love.

******** Family By AuntyT

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to AuntyT

Okay - I'm acu for now!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to pamela.tx

Hi everyone! I want to get my cruise album done in time for a Christmas present so I need to scrap lots this month.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I'm enjoying your cruise album. Most of my layouts are travels with a lot of cruises! What cruiseline were you on and what other ports?

I can't wait to see you album as you get it done.

I have 14 more pages of Key West and then I start on our last trip which included a cruise to Alaska. So many cool cruise papers and embellies. I can't resist purchases at least one or two or three of everything!

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx

I'm all caught up!

Thanks Tena...I'm feeling better than right after it happened, but it's still bothering me a lot.

I feel like I've been scrapping a lot less since I got on a design team....only doing pages for that. Not good! Especially seeing all you ladies who did 30 pages in 30 days, oh my god!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Acu.

astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to raining

Here's my first and it has fall colors.
Moustache Day By Astacy5

astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to astacy5

acu

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ
In response to SaraS

I am acu and doo. This is a layout I did with a phto of the flowers I did for a family friend last month.
wedding bouqets By ScrappinAmyJ

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC

Jci!

Christine-that stinks about the flooded porch. Did you get it all cleaned up?

Heather-hope your neck and shoulder are feeling better. How did you injure it?

Welcome new friends!

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ
In response to LesleyC

I am acu.....I am off to bed. Work tomorrow. I used to look forward to going to work but I am not enjoying my new co-worker that much. She absolutly gets on my nerves. She has no idea what she is doing...anyway...to work I go in the AM.
Hope to get my scrap space cleaned up so ui can do some real scrapping soon!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94

All caught up on love. Hoping to get a few more layouts up tomorrow. I have my day off and I don't head into work until 5.

raining
Governor
raining
In response to godschild94

ACU

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to raining

I'm also ACU. But I doubt that will be for long - y'all are fast posters!

astacy5
Guru
astacy5

acu

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to astacy5

ACU!! And I did all my commenting and love on my iPhone so hopefully they all worked properly!
Very quiet day at work so thought I'd catch up on love

Wow you've all been so busy already!! Going to have to get my new layouts photographed and posted

Super excited I Got my order in for a special 24hr Manor House Creations sale and scored 20 packs of MHC flowers for only $45!!! Excitement much?? Ooohhh yes lol can't wait for that package to arrive!

Ok better get off and go do some work lol
Hope your all having a fantastic week xxx

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx
In response to Renee305

Lesley- Moving a box hahah

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Morning ladies -- off in a bit to catch up the front page.

Henri -- yup this is a busy group of scrappers.

Welcome back Heather.

Hi Pamela -- welcome to a GREAT group.

I'm not ACU!! What a bad example your hostess is! LOL.
I paid yesterday for being gone 8 days. First I had a tennis match -- which our team swept! Yahoo. My team is 7-0 and we only have one more match. So it looks like we are off to the state championships again. Now if we could only figure out how to win there.

Went to the shelter -- want to find a foster replacement for Pebbles (she was a chihuahua). So I'm thinking that size or maybe a puppy. Won't be until next week. This weekend -- off again. This time to Virginia for parents weeekend.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-02-12 04:43 AM
In response to ncyankee

Glad to have you back Eileen. Hope you get to scrap some of the pictures from your trip soon.
Congrats on the tennis match!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SaraS

Good morning! A rainy and yucky day here. Wish I were home instead of work.

Hi Pam!

Tena, dsil leaves Friday for Texas. They were at my house over the weekend and then left to spend the rest of the week with his parents and brother. They found out last night that they have a serious renter interested in their house. Broker is doing the background check and credit check on the renter today and they should know before dsil leaves if the house rents or not. So cross your fingers. DD has to stay behind until the house is rented or sold. Thanks for asking.

Heather, I can relate. It is fun being on DT (Funtoolas is awesome, no doubt!) but it does seem like that is all I get done.

Hello to everyone else here!

Edited by Anna C on 10-02-12 11:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to SaraS

Morning ladies jci & DO,

Pirates, ghouls & ghosts By Tena E.

Eileen congrats on the win, I know you're looking forward to parents weekend.

Renee, that's a lot of flowers, have fun scrapping with them!

Still searching for a floor lamp, so off to do that today, have another page to post today will scan and post it later...ACU for now, see ya later

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Tena E.

Morning ladies.

Eileen - Great job on the win!

Tena - Good luck on finding a lamp...they can be so expensive!

Dropping off a few more wedding layouts.

To Have and To Hold By Godschild94

Groom By Godschild94

The Bride By Godschild94

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

Anna, crossing fingers that this works out for them, that way they can be together soon, it stinks when you think how much a military family is separated for so many reasons. Honestly, that's why I do alone so well now, many years of practice...but that's doesn't mean you have to like it.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Tena E.

Good morning!

Super behind here and Sept.....don't know when I'll get cu, but please know that I am trying and will cu as soon as I can. I have a million tabs open!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

CU with October. But not Sept. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-02-12 08:44 AM

acu!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to SaraS

Good morning!
Welcome to the new and returning gals!

Heather- glad you are doing better.

You thirty dayers amazed me with your layouts this last month!

Woohoo on the wins, Eileen! And thanks for your comments on fb. I agree it's not just a breed. The lab itself has been agressive too. It was roaming earlier this week in the cul de sac and came at my son and husband growling. It's definitely an owner thing.

For those who don't know, we have a dog problem next door. Three dogs, bark constantly, run loose and keep getting out. One is a pit, the other a lab and the last a little dog. The pit and the lab got into it today and the lab is in the backyard with a bloody neck and an injured foot. The owners left for work and left the lab outside. Don't know where the pit is. We called animal control who asked to come into our backyard so they could check. Saw the bloody lab who was growling and barking at us. Asked what happens now. They'll issue a warning ticket. That's it. Asked about the two calls we made when they were loose this week as well as the neighbors calls for the same thing. We have no records of complaints. Really? where did they go...the land of lost reports? There have been at least 4 calls this week that we know of. The solution, keep calling and we'll keep writing tickets. That's going to keep all of us from getting hurt for sure. My husbands checking on our HOA and what avenue we may have to go through there because I'm not feeling it from AC.

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to lpeeps

Oh Lisa. What a bad situation.

I'm jci. No real scrapping yet today. I had a manicure this morning, and I had to go with a regular one. My nails needed a break from no chip. SO, now I feel like I can't do anything. It takes so long until you can bang them around without denting the polish. I'm spoiled by my no chips

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to lpeeps

Thanks for the welcome ladies! It's always nice to make new friends!

You gals amaze me at how many layouts you can complete, especially those who complete 30 in 30 days. All I can say is WOW! I look forward to the day when I can do it too.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to pamela.tx

Hi everyone!

Lesley, yes I did get the porch cleaned up. Yucky job but someone's gotta do it. lol Thanks for asking.

AmyJ, boo on the annoying co-worker. For the last 15 years or so I've worked in an office with 10 persons or less. Since our office relocated in August I now work in office with almost 40 people!
I do have my own office though and they mostly work on part-time shifts so they're not all there at the same time, but it sure does take some getting used to.

Renee, enjoy those flowers. oh the things that make us happy!

Janeen, loving the wedding pages. My niece got married in July and she came around and dumped about 400 pics on me, and said have fun! So you're really inspiring me!

Woot woot on the tennis win Eileen.

Good luck on finding that floor lamp Tena. Have you tried looking online?

Karen, I am still behind on September as well, so you have company!

I know there's more I wanted to say but missed lunch today and so hungry. gotta go grab something to eat and be right back!

xoxoxo

Page 1 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics