Username Post: **~NOVEMBER 2012:Scrap Your FAITH Challenge!!~**        (Topic#1582229)
jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Welcome to the NEW Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!

Over the last year and a half I seem to be taking more & more photos of a part of my life that is relatively new to me. Just after Easter in 2010, I was sitting at my computer when I had what I can only describe as a spiritual awakening. I was on a scrapbook challenge site that a friend of mine ran. While surfing the site, I came across a request that she had posted. Her father was very ill & she was asking for prayers for him. Up until then I could probably count the number of prayers I'd ever prayed for on one hand, but I thought...it couldn't hurt for me to pray for her dad, right? So I did. In the middle of praying for her father, I came to the realization of just how much I needed God in my life. What happened next was so overwhelming, but to keep this story short let's just say my life was changed forever that night. That was the night God intervened in my life and showed me just how deep my need for a Savior was. That was the night He led me to salvation.

Ever since that night my life has been turned upside down. Being a scrapbooker, I keep feeling a need to document as much of this new life as possible. So, in order to get started doing just that I thought, why not start a New Challenge & encourage other women of faith to do the same?!

Challenge Outline

1. This challenge is open to scrappers of ALL faiths, and it is my hope for it to become a place of sharing, healing, & encouragement as we strive to document this very personal part of our lives. I only ask that all participants be sensitive & respectful of the beliefs of others.

2. Daily scripture passages and weekly sketches will be posted to help inspire us to Scrap our Faith! I'll probably throw in a few lyrics to worship songs & hyms from time to time as well since I listen to so much faith-based music too. **(If anyone has a favorite passage of scripture they would like to offer for the daily posting, please PM me w/the book, chapter & verse(s) and I will be sure to add it to the list!)**

3. LO's created DO NOT have to incorporate the daily scripture postings, they are simply being given for inspiration. You are welcome to scrap about anything relating to your faith. (Example: baptisms/church events & activities/conferences or concerts you attended/mission trips you've been on, etc.)

4. Scrap as little or as much as you are inspired to scrap, share the love and HAVE FUN!! : )

***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***

1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT

NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CKICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.

November Sketches

1. Nov2012ScrapYourFaithSket ch#1! By Jamariel

2. Nov2012ScrapYourFaithSket ch#2 By Jamariel

3. Nov2012ScrapYourFaithSket ch#3! By Jamariel

Edited by jamariel on 11-12-12 05:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Daily Scripture Inspiration

11/1~Psalm 19:8 [NLV] "The Laws of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The Word of the Lord is pure, giving light to the eyes."

11/2~Psalm 27:4 [NLT] "The one thing I ask of the Lord—the thing I seek most—is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord’s perfections and meditating in his Temple."

11/3~1 Peter 2:9 [TNIV] "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."

11/4~John 5:24 [NKJV] “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life."

11/5~Hebrews 1:3 [TNIV] "The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

11/6~Psalm 103:1 [NLT] "Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name."

11/7~Romans 15:13 [HCSB] "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

11/8~Deuteronomy 12:7 [NLT] "There you and your families will feast in the presence of the Lord your God, and you will rejoice in all you have accomplished because the Lord your God has blessed you."

11/9~1 John 5:4-5 [ESV] "For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

11/10~Mark 1:15 [NIV] “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!”

11/11~1 Peter 1:3-5 [ESV] "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."

11/12~Philippians 1:6 [NASB] "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."

11/13~Psalm 90:14 [NIV] "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days."

11/14~Genesis 9:12-16 [TNIV] And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

11/15~Psalm 16:11 [NIV] "You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

11/16~2 Corinthians 5:18-19 [HCSB] "Everything is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: That is, in Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed the message of reconciliation to us."

11/17~2 Corinthians 5:21 [TNIV] "God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."

11/18~Romans 1:16-17 [TNIV] I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

11/19~Deuteronomy 29:29 [CEB] "The secret things belong to the Lord our God. The revealed things belong to us and to our children forever: to keep all the words of this covenant."

11/20~Isaiah 55:9 [NKJV] "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts."

11/21~Acts 20:24 [NLT] "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God."

11/22~Philippians 1:21 [NASB] "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain."

11/23~James 1:2-4 [TNIV] "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

11/24~2 Corinthians 1:3-5 [NIV1984] "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows."

11/25~1 John 2:27 [NLT] "But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ."

11/26~Hebrews 12:28 [NIV] "Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe."

11/27~

Edited by jamariel on 11-26-12 04:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to jamariel

This was so wonderful, I'm gonna hang around again. The daily verses were a welcome to my day.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to klweist

Glad to have you join me again Kelly!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-31-12 08:19 AM
In response to jamariel

Jami, I will try to be around as much as possible. This is a wonderful topic.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to vawm

I'm in again.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

I will definatly be checking out this thread everyday!! Love the daily verse!! Hope each of you have a wonderful, love filled November!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to FinallyMama

Good morning ladies!

So glad to have you all here w/me again this month & welcome Victoria! LOVE your name!!

Our 1st verse & sketch of the month are up, hope you all like! Have a blessed day. I've gotta try & get some sleep, ttyl.

astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to jamariel

This is wonderful! I'm in! Thank You for doing this challenge.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to astacy5

Hello ladies!! Hope each of you are having a wonderful day!! Great sketch, Jami!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Now that I've printed a bunch of photos I am looking forward to sitting down and scrapping for this challenge!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 11-01-12 01:22 PM
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
Good morning ladies!

So glad to have you all here w/me again this month & welcome Victoria! LOVE your name!!

Our 1st verse & sketch of the month are up, hope you all like! Have a blessed day. I've gotta try & get some sleep, ttyl.

That is so nice of you to say! Thanks!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to vawm

I'm here Jami!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Just for sharing.

Combining the idea of the seasonal 30 Days of Thanksgiving with a Gratitude Tree...

Here's what I ended up making today.

TFL!

{Blessings Tree 2012} By KellyCali

{Blessings Tree - details} By KellyCali

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to KellyCali

Awesome idea, Kelly.

I always do a blessings book in November for my Thanksgiving table, I leave cards with pens at each plate and everyone writes their "I'm thankful for..." I put those together and put them in the book for that year.

Then I put the books around the table and sofas for people to look at and see various years and remember previous blessings.

It's kind of a tradition now. One year I didn't get it done and everyone asked where it was....

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Happy Friday, ladies!! Hope you make it a great one!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
I'm here Jami!

Yaaay!! Glad to have you back again too Pat!

Just posted our verse 4 the day. I was looking for one that I read yesterday on fb, but gave up trying to find it after almost an hour of searching through posts and decided it just wasn't meant to be. Found this one & realized how perfect it was & decided to go w/it. : )

Happy Scrappy Friday everyone!!

Jen E
Jen E 
Idol
Jen E
  • Jen E on 11-03-12 06:30 PM
In response to jamariel

Beautiful tree Kelly!
I like putting verses on my LOs but forget often to leave space for them! Hoping this challenge will remind me

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to Jen E

Welcome Jen! Good morning my sisters!!

Just posted today's verse. My DH actually picked it out for us today and it's a GREAT one I think...not that there are really any bad ones, but I'm getting a bit tired so I asked for his assistance. Think I'll lay down 4 a little while b4 I have 2 get ready for church. Looking forward to going this morning as we haven't been in a couple weeks. Wishing you all a blessed Sunday!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Here's mine from the first sketch. DD and I had fun reading the verse in all the different versions of the Bible. In case you don't have a good on-line Bible source, we use Biblegateway dot com. They have a all the different versions for the Bible, you can search by verse or by words or by topic. Plus they have a daily verse and you can sign up for different devotionals as well!! It's a great site!! We use it all the time!! OK....Enough talk ....here's my lo:
Matthew 6:28-30 By FinallyMama
TFL

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

I actually do use biblegateway.com for that very reason. I love comparing different translations and finding the one that makes the verses I'm studying/meditating on come alive the most. It is a great tool and I just signed up to receive a few of the devotionals they offer when I was looking up our verse 4 the day earlier this morning!

Edited by jamariel on 11-04-12 11:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

The Proverbs 31 devotion is AWESOME!! I've been getting it since the first of the year and I love it!! It hits me where I live!!
Glad you like the site too!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
Awesome idea, Kelly.

I always do a blessings book in November for my Thanksgiving table, I leave cards with pens at each plate and everyone writes their "I'm thankful for..." I put those together and put them in the book for that year.

Then I put the books around the table and sofas for people to look at and see various years and remember previous blessings.

It's kind of a tradition now. One year I didn't get it done and everyone asked where it was....

Thanks Ladies & thanks for sharing Pat! The book sounds neat & I especially like the way you've included your entire family & guests towards the project!

When I'm done, I'm either going to put them on a book ring or list them in a book, so that we can be sure to add to them next year (with a new shape & list of monthly blessings).

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

acu

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Good evening my sisters!

Just posted our verse for the day. I know it's later than usual, but this particular verse came up in our bible study this evening and I loved it to much I just had to share. Enjoy!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Great verse, Jami!! Thank you!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Morning All!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Happy election day ladies!

I'm about to head out and vote and want to encourage all of you to do the same if you have not already. It is probably one of the greatest privileges we have as Americans to be able to have a say in choosing who leads our country-a privilege that many in this world will never have. In this way we have been blessed and I personally believe it is our duty, not only to our country, but also to God to honor the blessings He gives us in this life.
I pray that as you make your way to the polls today, that the Lord's Spirit would guide you to the choice He would have you make.

Have a blessed day ladies!

astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to jamariel

jci

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to astacy5

Working on my 1st LO 4 this challenge & super excited!! : )

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Good morning everyone!

Our daily verse is up! Hope to work more on my LO today. You all have a blessed day!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Good Morning!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Hello ladies!! Sorry I haven't been around. I've been going though a funk. As my mother would say, the devil as after me!! BUT, I know he WILL NOT win!! I am the child of the King!! I am Loved!! I am Forgiven!! I am important!! My name is written on HIS hand and I belong to JESUS!! SO take that devil!!!!! I know it will pass, if you think about me, please whisper a prayer for me!! I will gladly do the same for you any time....in fact I already do!!

Thanks again for this thread, Jami!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Oh Melody, I am so glad that you are here and all the other ladies or this wouldn't be much of a thread, just my musings and me talking to myself & the Lord, which I'm sure He wouldn't mind, but might get wierd 4 me, lol! Bless your heart 4 sharing what you've been going thru. That takes courage for sure.

I was thinking of you and even have another wonderful OT verse 4 you today. Going 2 add it now, hope you like!

Oh and I FINALLY finished my 1st LO 4 this challenge, whoo-hoo!!!! Taking pics 2 upload it in a bit. BBS! : )

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Here it is, my very 1st LO for this Challenge! TFL ladies!!

Carry Your Name By Jamariel

I really enjoyed putting this together and having the presence of the Lord direct its composition even though it is a little different than my usual work.

Hope you all have a wonderful night!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Great verse, Jami!! Thank you!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Just checking in.

Hoping to find make some time for some faithbooking!

I just got a *huge* bookcase on Tuesday (that I've been {patiently} praying to find, since June when we first moved here!)

I've since been busy unpacking boxes & sorting papers (Bible Studies) & binders (Books of the Bible). It now houses all of my Christian Family Library books & is as tall as the ceiling! Not only that, it only cost me $10! The very next day, someone posted the very same bookcase for $150.

Once I get it fully stocked, arranged & organized, I'll be sure to take a picture & complete a layout about it!

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 11-09-12 09:42 AM
In response to KellyCali

This weekend will be a big scrappy one for me.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to vawm

A lo I just finished. I love the quote/poem by Mya Angelou:
I am a Christian By FinallyMama
TFL

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Just posted today's verse, sorry so late but slept in today. Will be back in the morning to post tomorrows after I get out of work. Hope you all are having a blessed weekend!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Happy Sunday ladies!

Just posted our daily scripture passage. Looking forward to praising our Lord & Savior this morning @church. Wishing you all a blessed day! : )

*ps. and I just started on my 2nd LO for this challenge and guess what...it's going to be a 2-pager! I also prayed about this one like Kelly suggested last month and so far it seems to be coming together quite smoothly.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Thanks for the kind words in my gallery, Jami!! Have fun with your lo!! I can't wait to see it!!

Everyone have a wonderful, love filled day!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good morning everyone

Just posted our daily verse & looking for a new sketch for us now. BBS!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello ladies!! I hope each of you have a wonderful day!! I'm off to check the verse and see the sketch!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Just checking in.

I've been plotting, planning & praying my layouts through the entire morning.

This challenge forces me to get organized & get all of my faithbooking materials in order.

Writing the verses down as we speak & hoping to have some new layouts to share very soon!

In the meantime, I hope everyone is enjoy the holiday weekend!

TTFN!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Good morning everyone!

Just posted our verse for today. I came across it yesterday and it's now a new FAV of mine. It also kinda goes along w/my LO that I've just finished and am so excited to share w/y'all, here it is!

Christmas Bonfire By Jamariel

I really did my best to let the Spirit of the Lord lead me on this one & it seemed to come together almost effortlessly! So thrilled to have scrapped these pics and be adding this LO to my Faith album!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello ladies!! Have a fantastic Tuesday!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

• jamariel Said:
I really did my best to let the Spirit of the Lord lead me on this one & it seemed to come together almost effortlessly! So thrilled to have scrapped these pics and be adding this LO to my Faith album!!

seattlerain23
Veteran
seattlerain23
In response to KellyCali

Hi ladies!

Well I didn't use the sketches or the verses but these are some layouts of some churches in Puebla Mexico that my dad took on his trip there. I thought they would be appropriate for this.

Places of Worship By Seattlerain23

Places of Worship 2 By Seattlerain23

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to seattlerain23

Good morning my sweet sisters in Christ

Sharing some more OT verses w/you 2day from my bible gateway devotional. I pray that you all would not be dismayed by the rains that come in life, but rather that you would find comfort & peace in the rainbows that follow.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Good evening/afternoon everyone

Just updated pg. 1 w/our daily verse. Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Good Morning!

Happy Friday!

astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to KellyCali

acu

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to astacy5

Happy Sunday Morning my sweet sisters!

Looking for our verse of the day right now...bbs!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jamariel

Hello Ladies!! Have a wonderful, love filled day!!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good morning everyone!

Just posted our daily verse-from the OT again today. DH helped me pick it out. Today is our 2yr. wedding anniversary. Looking forward to relaxing & getting things ready 4 the day trip we will be taking tomorrow 2 celebrate! : )

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Congrats & Happy Anniversary Jami!

God Grant & Bless You with a lifetime of many more happy years to come!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Happy Anniversary, Jami!! Hope you have at least another 50 years!! Have a wonderful trip!! Stay safe!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Happy Thanksgiving, Sisters!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Whatever your day brings this day, Happy Friday & I hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday Weekend!

We had turkey sandwiches for lunch a little while ago & we'll be having turkey soup for dinner tonight! Mmm!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Hello ladies!!
I wanted to share the lo I made using the #3 sketch. Now I know it doesn't have a verse or anything like that on there, but...as shared recently, I have been really struggling with somethings. My honey is so sweet. Last week when he came home from men's Bible study, he gave me this lovely cup of flowers. The note said Just Because I love you so much. And he said he wanted me to remember that he loves me, we are in this thing together, and that whenever I look at the cup, even after the flowers die, that I can remember to smile!! God's got us covered!! How blessed am I????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just feel so blessed that God thought enough of me to give me such an amazing husband!! I thanks God everyday for this man!! So just had to share!! I hope you all are having a great holiday weekend!!
Because.... By FinallyMama

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel

Good evening ladies!

I've been away this week but just returned home yesterday from a wonderful time w/DH on our anniversary trip & my family over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I also just posted 5 NEW verses for you all on pg. 1 so check them out when you have a minute. ; )

Gotta get ready 4 work now, see y'all in the morning!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Welcome Back Jami! Glad to hear that you had a nice time!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Tonight, while I was out shopping, I finally was able to pick up a pocket calendar.

I've been wanting one, specifically for this challenge.

It only took me about 20 minutes to copy down all the Scriptures of the Day for both October & November. That way, when the verses are posted, I can be sure to just jot down the book & number & take my calendar with me when I open up my Bible & work on my daily devotional.

Anyways, just a little something to keep me extra inspired & on track from day to day!

I'm hoping to get back to scrapping for this challenge... I think I mentioned it before, but it really is my most favorite!

Thanks Miss Jami for always being so dedicated & faithful!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

mms.

I owe Melody & Jami some gallery love.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

I hope that each of you have a wonderful, love filled week!!

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3

I hope this one counts, I didn't use any of the sketches posted. This is a pic of my family the day my husband was baptized in to my faith.

Blessed By Lindaj3

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to lindaj3

Hello Ladies!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

All caught up!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Uugh, I am days behind on posting verses 4 you gals & I'm very sorry about that. Will have to find a few to share after work tonight. Also plan to get the new thread up 4 December in the morning as well so stay tuned!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jamariel

my Beth Moore Bible study is done, so I can focus more on scrapbooking!! I'm in for December!! I missed you ladies!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to Faithscrapper

ok ladies, so sorry for dropping the ball towards the end of November, but I'm going to let it go & post the new thread for us for December. Hope to see you all there. Will be back in a few to post the link...love & hugs to you all!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to jamariel

Okay my sisters, here is the link 4 December's thread.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Hope to see you all there!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics