Thanks to everyone who participated in the challenges and hosted a challenge in 2016. We enjoy the projects you upload to the gallery and thank you for being a huge part of the Scrapbook.com community.
We are looking forward to a great 2017, as we get ready to attend CHA and bring you even more wonderful products and inspiration in the new year.
Just a few reminders as you kick off new challenges in 2017...
- If you enter a challenge, be respectful of deadlines. If something comes up and you can't participate, please let the host know.
- If you are planning to give Random Acts of Kindness to Challenge Winners, please be sure to notify the winners via Private Message and post the winner in the forums. Who doesn't love to see your name posted as a winner?!?!?
- If you are having issues with Random Acts of Kindness prizes not being sent, let us know. We would like to make sure it's fun for everyone participating.
- Not every challenge has to include a prize. Even though it is fun to win, the real prize is adding another page to your scrapbook or sending a card you know will be appreciated.
- More than anything...Have fun creating beautiful, meaningful, handmade projects. Thanks for sharing them with Scrapbook.com!
We have the most AMAZING community members, you help inspire others and create lasting friends along the way. We appreciate the time you spend hanging out at Scrapbook.com. Thank you for your continued support and Happy 2017!
Amy Sonnemann and your friends at Scrapbook.com