Username Post: 2017 Challenge Reminders...        (Topic#1664765)
AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 01-04-17 09:52 AM

Happy New Year!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the challenges and hosted a challenge in 2016. We enjoy the projects you upload to the gallery and thank you for being a huge part of the Scrapbook.com community.

We are looking forward to a great 2017, as we get ready to attend CHA and bring you even more wonderful products and inspiration in the new year.

Just a few reminders as you kick off new challenges in 2017...

• If you enter a challenge, be respectful of deadlines. If something comes up and you can't participate, please let the host know.
  • If you are planning to give Random Acts of Kindness to Challenge Winners, please be sure to notify the winners via Private Message and post the winner in the forums. Who doesn't love to see your name posted as a winner?!?!?
  • If you are having issues with Random Acts of Kindness prizes not being sent, let us know. We would like to make sure it's fun for everyone participating.
  • Not every challenge has to include a prize. Even though it is fun to win, the real prize is adding another page to your scrapbook or sending a card you know will be appreciated.
  • More than anything...Have fun creating beautiful, meaningful, handmade projects. Thanks for sharing them with Scrapbook.com!

We have the most AMAZING community members, you help inspire others and create lasting friends along the way. We appreciate the time you spend hanging out at Scrapbook.com. Thank you for your continued support and Happy 2017!

Sincerely,

Amy Sonnemann and your friends at Scrapbook.com
[email protected]

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-05-17 03:55 PM
In response to AZAmy

Happy New Year to you Amy!

MarciLB
Queen
MarciLB
In response to vawm

Happy New Year Amy...nice post, so glad I do all of that already!!! LOL...I ask my winners to let me know it arrived...so far they all have but just in case, I don't want to be thought of that way!!!

Thanks to you and sb.com for an enjoyable site and joining in with challenges too!

kaye222
Governor
kaye222
In response to MarciLB

Thank you for all the great challenges. See you at CHA

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 01-09-17 06:25 AM
In response to vawm

Thank you! Same to you.

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 01-09-17 06:28 AM
In response to MarciLB

Thanks Marci,

You are the challenge goddess! We love all you do.

Hugs,
Amy

Hopem6
Hopem6 
New Kid On the Block
Hopem6
In response to AZAmy

I have been looking for a challenge to join that will get me motivated and back into scrapbooking. I would love to join.

Hope

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 01-09-17 07:07 AM
In response to Hopem6

Welcome! Our members host a great assortment of challenges. We should have a few new one's posting this week as well. It's always fun gearing up for the new year.

AZAmy
AZAmy 
Expert
AZAmy
  • AZAmy on 01-09-17 07:18 AM
In response to MarciLB

Thanks Marci,

You are the challenge goddess! We love all you do.

Hugs,
Amy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics