Page 1 of 15 
Username Post: 2018 Volume Challenge        (Topic#1667951)
Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

It's back due to popular demand. Janet originally hosted this challenged for a number of years prior to 2013 when I took over.

Here's the challenge:

1. State how many layouts OR cards OR mini-albums OR whatever you want to get done this year. PICK ONLY ONE!!!! You decide what you want to accomplish and what counts towards your goal. )Tell me which one you want to count but you can add other goals to your signature. PLEASE PROVIDE ONLY ONE OVERALL TYPE FOR HERE AND ONLY POST THOSE TO THE THREAD - makes it easier to keep up to date leaving love.
2. Report monthly how many you have done AND your total count for the year IN YOUR SIGNATURE - I won't be updating the front page most likely as we go - just initial signup.
Example: 50/100 layouts - 50%
3. (If desired) Post your layouts, cards, albums/projects for us to leave love or you - but please no more than 5 at a time.
4. Please try to leave some love on other's projects. It is not necessary to leave love on EVERY item posted, but at least sprinkle a little here and there every month.

We're on the honor system here. I'm not requiring EVERY layout is uploaded or a special album or anything like that. As long as you're enjoying your scrapping and working towards your goal, we're all winners anyway!

========================= ===============

Monthly end percentage goals (as a Guideline only)

January 8%
February 17%
March 25%
April 33%
May 42%
June 50%
July 58%
August 67%
September 75%
October 83%
November 92%
December 100%

PLAYERS
Tammy - 52 layouts
bj9268 - 48 layouts sent PM on 14March to ensure she is okay
Kathy - 110 layouts
Blanca - 75 layouts
Gail - 50 layouts
Carol - 52 layouts
Henri - 365 layouts
Julie - 365 layouts
Sue - 30 layouts
Terri - 125 layouts
Lea - 124 layouts
Linda - 125 layouts
Amanda - 250 layouts
Doreena - 75 layouts
Deb - 52 layouts
Lorelei - 50 cards
Janeen - 160 layouts
Corky - 52 layouts
Lynne - 200 layouts
Jessica - 104 layouts
bevjordan - 52 layouts
Teresa - 365 layotus
Tanya - 48 layouts
Dy - 100 layouts
Deanne - 100 layouts
Michaela - 40 layouts
Tracey - 100 layouts

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 03-17-18 06:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bj9268 
Resident
In response to Ladybing Tammy

My goals is 48 layouts the very minimum. I want to at least hit that. If I go over even better. If I hit my goal that means I have been Scrapbooking on a consistent basis.

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to bj9268

Hi Tammy and everyone else to come! I am determined to hit my 110 this year! Last year I was way off goal but this year 110 is my goal. I am determined to surpass it and With 4 weeks of holidays starting the year I will have a great head start. I need to do at least one layout a week. That is my goal with holidays filling in the extra! Let's see how it goes!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kathylovestoscrap

welcome BJ! and welcome back Kanga!

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Hi Tammy, my goal this year will be 75.

Although I stopped posting on the 2017 volume challenge sometime in September, I did manage to surpass my goal of 50 for the year.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and scrappy new year!

Scrapjunki
Diva
Scrapjunki

Please add me, Gail. My goal is 50 layouts. Happy New Year to all of you! (Almost)

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Scrapjunki

Updated to here! Welcome back Blanca my friend and welcome back Gail (at the beginning this time!)

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

I missed my goal a little for 2017 . . .bad me! If you will let me play again I will try for 52 this time.

No excuses, but d/h's health is getting worse, and I have to cover more of the things he used to do. We have acreage, so it adds up quickly. Still scrapping as I can, though!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to NMscrapper

Thank you so much Tammy - I am so glad you are doing this again! It really keeps me motivated. And I promise to put my amount in my signature - I always forget to do that but I will make it a point to do that in 2018!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Henri Jean

oh Carol, I am so sorry about Bob. Hugs to you and prayers.

Lol Henri - so I see!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Henri - do you have a goal number? I am guessing 365 for 2018 based on your signature lol

julie101
Diva
julie101

I would love to join 365 layouts I am aiming high but I reckon 2018 is my year

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to julie101

Wow 365 layouts! One a day! Amazing machines! If only I could,

julie101
Diva
julie101

• kathylovestoscrap Said:
Wow 365 layouts! One a day! Amazing machines! If only I could,

Well I am going to try some days I can knock out a few depending on my mood

suebird
Expert
suebird
In response to julie101

I missed my goal for 2017, also; however, I did a bit better than 2016. I meant well on scrapping, but.....stuff happened big time. Playing 'catch up' came before scrapping.

That being said, I am again going for 30 layouts for 2018. A few layouts may be posted sans picture(s) for privacy's sake. And thank you for understanding that, Tammy!

Carol, sorry to hear about Bob.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to suebird

I am going to go with 365 Tammy. I never know until I get into the year what will happen. I know I have 3 books I want to get done and they are about 100 pages each I think. That will catch me up to current.

Then I will work on mom's book and that will be slow because there are so many recipes I have to make for her cookbook, that is really time consuming. I've been on that one for over 2 years and only 10 pages are done.

If we end up travelling a lot this year the numbers will go way up and if we stick around the house, it will be a struggle to hit that many. Just depends on what 2018 brings.

Once I get caught up, my numbers will probably drop a lot, unless big trips are planned.

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Thank you Tammy for hosting again.

I'm in for another year. I'm lowering my total. I have no idea what the year will bring. So I'm going to try for 125. If I do more, woo-hoo!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Pink Spoonbill

This year I am going to TRY to post a runnign total of all the layouts we do as a group at the end of every month so we have 1 total! Hopefully that way people won't feel the need to compare themselves to others totals but will feel part of the greater total! But I will need you all to be diligent about updating signatures!

Happy New Year my friends. Thank you for being there with me through 2017 - it was a tough one for some of us. It helps knowing that we are not alone out there.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Thanks Tammy! Don't want you to work too hard on this Tammy, want you to have fun with it!

I promise to keep up my totals in my signature every month but if I forget - someone remind me!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I always do it as I go - every layout I add - I fix my siggy - that way I don't lose track! LOL (although I think it is Amanda who numbers them as she posts them even).

ScrappingLJ
Guru
ScrappingLJ

I would love to join again if you will have me. I know I am not the best at checking in regularly (I do good to check in once or twice a month) but I really do love the inspiration I get from this challenge and all of you. I have scrapbooked more in the last 3 years because of it. I met my goal of 124 pages in 2017 by the skin of my teeth but I made it. I like to count pages rather than layouts because some of my layouts are single pages but the majority of them are double page layouts. Is this okay ? Can I participate again? If so my goal will be 124 pages again. I will try to be more consistent. Thank you so much. Happy New Year everyone.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ScrappingLJ

of course we will have you back and I count doubles as 2 pages as well - it is up to the individual! I am so glad that you have been inspired Lea!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

This year I am doing doubles as 2 layouts. I often do a double.

Already 2018 here! You're going to love this year! It is great already! Can't wait to you get to experience it as well!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

And I have started! It is 1pm on 1/1/18 here in Australia!
Here is 1 and 2 out of 110!
Reindeer Games By Kathylovestoscrap

Governor

So glad I made last year's goal and jumping in with the rest of the group for 2018! Dropping my goal to 125.

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda
In response to boricuapr

Thanks for hosting again Tammy! I did not acheive my goal for 2017 but the year has been busy what with mom and her health scare early in the year and then busy busy as the kids get older. I am still aiming high with 250 for 2018 though - I have so much to scrap I want a high total to motivate me!

I tend to number my pages as I go but then only update my signature monthly (speaking of I will have to wait until tomorrow to update mine because we are at the inlaws tonight). I also count double pagers as 2 pages!

Doreena
Queen
Doreena
In response to Scrapanda

Look at Kathy checking in from the future with her first layout, lol

I acheived my goal of 75 in 2017, actually creating 103 total pages.
But I don't want to pressure myself, especially since I have no idea what 2018 has in store for me (crossing fingers) so I will stick to a goal of 75 this year also!

Thanks for hosting, Tammy!

Edited by Doreena on 12-31-17 09:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Doreena

I knew you were going to be first Kathy! LOL I thought about doing my layout almost to the end last night and then doing the final touches just after midnight and posting lol! But that would have been cheating on my part since my first one will be digital!

Happy New Year everyone!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

Oh Tammy! A layout is a layout! Digital or paper and that would have been funny! Should have another ready very soon if people will leave me alone! Goodness I had to go to the pool with the two youngest and then I just got home and had to go collect the middle daughter/child from her friend's and now I have to make dinner! Boy it is 6.30pm on the 1.1.18 and I am exhausted! Hope this isn't an indication of the demands for 2018 or I am going to be one tired mumma bear!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

lol - I had gone back to bed and it is 1 min from 10am and just finished my first caffeine of the day! Thinking about breakfast! LOL (and I am tired!)

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

The Last Photo of 2017 - Happy New Year By Ladybing Tammy

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone,

Tammy, 2017 was a tough year for a lot of people. Me included. But I feel in my bones, 2018 is going to be a wonderful year. I'm trying to be positive!!!

My first thought is...who will be the first one to post a layout for this year? Who will be the last? How many will reach their goal? Hahahaha!

Off to the gallery. Have a wonderful first day of 2018.

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Oh sure...first question answered. Our fabulous hostess was the first one to post!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

To be fair - given my time zone, it was only natural lol! I always start out good. I myself am made of perfectly good intentions (a fave quote). We shall see.

I too am trying to be more positive! And healthier in my choices and every day life. I think that a healthy body and healthy mind go hand in hand to create a healthy spirit!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

I'd like to join in this year. I stopped scrapping last year after I finished my Alaska album so I never got around to the other projects I had planned. Now I'm ready to get back into it. I'll be working on a trip we took to Europe a few years ago with DS's jazz band.

With my Alaska album I actually finished 175 pages last year.

My goal is 52 pages, though I should exceed that if I actually finish this album.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to autumngold

Here are my 1st two pages of the year. I had a hard time coming up with the colors for the 1st page, but I think I've settled on dark gray, light cream, and red for the album. DS's school colors were red and black. The "star" on the photos is actually coving up bits I don't want to share.

Here are the title page and the map page.

Europe Trip By Autumngold

European Jazz Map By Autumngold

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to autumngold

So good to see everyone.

I also number each as I go in the title of the layout as it goes in the gallery. Only way to keep it straight.

Terri - agree - this is going to be a good year. And today I have to clean house but plan to get a good bit of scrapping done too!

We are leaving on January 10th for 2 weeks and I will be scrapping on the ship, as usual, but in case I don't accomplish much, I want to get in as many pages as I can before we leave.

I think the first 4 months of the year I will do a ton of pages, I've set a goal of a book a month.

However, after that I am caught up and I don't know how much I'll be scrapping - depends on if we do anything special, like take another vacation or cruise.

Big vacation in summer - Bill has a license plate meet in Valley Forge, PA and we will be visiting battlefields and Hershey PA and checking out that part of the country!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

welcome back Deb!

Henri - that sounds like an awesome Summer vacation (although I could never do with Hershey chocolate now that I have gotten used to the good Cadbury stuff lol).

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

and for the first time I am going to say it this year, ACU!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

I'll take Cadbury any day over Hershey! I think of Hershey as the "cheap stuff".

But Hershey PA has the home of Milton, Hershey and museum and theme park. Even the light posts in Herhey are shaped like big Hershey's kisses!

Even though Hershey is on the bottom of the list of favorite chocolates, I would love to see the factory and theme park and other things there.

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Hi again,

I have a couple of drop off:

Full Circle By Pink Spoonbill

Capitol Grounds, WA By Pink Spoonbill

Hope your day is going well.

t-towngirl
Mayor
t-towngirl

Happy New year ladies!!

I also number my los so that I can see how close I am to my goal.

Well, I am acu.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to t-towngirl

oh Henri - I too would love to see the theme park!

ACU (hee hee for the 2nd time today!)

lorilei1971
Expert
lorilei1971

I'm going to give this another try but not make my goal so lofty. My goal is 50 cards.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to lorilei1971

I'm here again and I am going to keep my goal at 160...I was soooo close this year....only missed it by 13 layouts. This year if I can motivate myself to scrap during summer break I should do fantastically!

Plus I have 5 Disney trips I need to scrap along with daily life...eek! So much to do!

I am one of the weird ones who counts a double as 1 page...because the work time involved is not much more for me usually. But that is how I roll...

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to godschild94

Page 1 - 2018 Volume Challenge - Christmas 2016 By Henri Jean

Page 2 - 2018 Volume Challenge - Christmas 2016 By Henri Jean

Page 3 - 2018 Volume Challenge - Christmas 2016 By Henri Jean

Page 4 - 2018 Volume Challenge - Christmas 2016 By Henri Jean

under5feet
Mayor
under5feet

Happy New Year ladies,

I would like to join in again and make my goal 52 los. I started playing in the AGC in Sept and it made me a lot more productive I finished 37/52 but feel I can get there this year!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to under5feet

and another for me

2. first Photo of 2018
First Layout of 2018 - Wolf Moon 01/01/2018 By Ladybing Tammy

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

all signups entered to here and tabs open for Henri's layouts

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

Here is layout 3 and 4. Yes 2018 will be a productive year! Great start so far everyone.
A cat is a Purrrrson! By Kathylovestoscrap
ACU to here!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

Joyous Christmas - 1/52 By NMscrapper
1/52

Thanks for hosting this again, Tammy!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to NMscrapper

Number 5
Big City Lights By Kathylovestoscrap

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

Dh went to a conference in Hershey in September and he brought back lots of chocolate! I prefer Cadbury as well but hey chocolate is still chocolate! They got a private evening at the theme park as part of the conference and he said it was really cool!

Scrapjunki
Diva
Scrapjunki

Wow, what a great start to the year! Kathy and Henri, you're on a roll! I started my first layout yesterday, will post it later today. I need to get a mixed media project done as a birthday gift, but all I want to do is scrap now!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

We Fell Over Laughing By Kathylovestoscrap

Funny - we have Cadbury chocolate as our chocolate and of course everybody loves Cadbury however - we do like Hersheys and it has only started showing up in our shops in last year or two as an easily obtained preference. But lots of people here love Lindt! I actually can't remember my last piece of chocolate. I'm actually partial to peanut butter m&ms but here in Australia for me that is a huge luxury!

Scrapjunki
Diva
Scrapjunki

1/50 my first one for the year!
Champ By Scrapjunki" title=" Champ By Scrapjunki"Champ

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Tuesday all!

ACU!

julie101
Diva
julie101

ACU2H

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to julie101

1/365

2018 Project Life Cover By Julie101

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to julie101

woohoo our first PL layout!

ACU

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Wow! Everyone is so motivated this year. Keep it up!!!

ACU.

Oh good morning.

suebird
Expert
suebird

Hope no one minds that I looked at the layouts while reading the posts.

So that's 'your' Moose, Tammy! Great lo. In fact, all the lo's are looking good.

As for chocolate: Give me chocolate, and no-one gets hurt. Dark chocolate isn't really my thing, but will eat it on occasion. Would love to head to PA, but.....not on our itinerary right now.

Scrapjunki
Diva
Scrapjunki
In response to suebird

ACU to here

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

lol of course we don't mind Sue - whatever works for you!

I like dark chocolate the best, then milk and will not touch white (since there is actually no chocolate in it at all!) LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Thank you for the love on my layouts!

Kathy (Kanga) - yes I know the difference in the night sky is someting to behold! I have had the pleasure of seeing both the North Star and the Southern Cross (I was in Hawaii a long time ago). And in India the constellation orion was backwards to what I had seen him all my life!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

I'm milk chocolate all the way, like the creamy texture. Not a fan of dark chocolate. I also enjoy white chocolate, but it should be called chocolate, since white chocolate isn't.

However, it seems like when we were on the Cadbury tour in New Zealand, they said there was some white chocolate that was actually chocolate but most white chocolate is not chocolate. Did I dream that up?

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

not sure - I have never heard of white chocolate that is actually chocolate but maybe something to google later.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

I may be wrong Tammy, but I remember telling our guide that my son was a seizure patient and couldn't have chocolate because of the caffeine. However, his doctor said he could have white chocolate because it didn't have caffeine.

The guide told me that was mostly true, but real white chocolate has caffeine but very little that is marked white chocolate is really white chocolate. It seems he said Cadbury did actually make a few things that were real white chocolate and did have caffeine..

I may be totally confused.

ADDED: - I'm wrong. I just did a lot of research and it used the cocoa fat and other things, but not the part that actually makes it chocolate. I can't find anywhere that it says that white chocolate is really chocolate so somehow I twisted my info.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

so yes, that which is actually cocoa butter does have some trace amounts of caffeine but the cheap stuff is not made of cocoa butter at all and therefore does not.

The cocoa butter is not the part of the cocoa solids that makes something definitively chocolate!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Exactly - that is where I had it mixed up! Thanks Tammy - I learned something today! I really had it confused! Now I remember that they said that most white chocolate does not have cocoa butter but the Cadbury's did. Theirs is the good stuff!

The last of the cookie-decorating layouts.

Page 5 - 2018 Volume Challenge - decorating Christmas Cookies By Henri Jean

Page 6 - 2018 Volume Challenge - decorating Christmas Cookies By Henri Jean

Page 7 - 2018 Volume Challenge - decorating Christmas Cookies By Henri Jean

Page 8 - 2018 Volume Challenge - decorating Christmas Cookies By Henri Jean

New layout. Trying to get some finished and posted before we take off next week for 2 weeks!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

where are you going this time my travelling friend?

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh and acu!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

A week in the western Caribbean and a week in the Eastern Caribbean including Havana. We have wanted to go to Cuba - we get there 2 in the afternoon one day and noon the next day at noon, but at least it is a little while to see it.

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

Oh Henri you lead the most exciting life!

I love Cadbury white chocolate and when I was pregnant with my eldest it was the only thing I could keep down!

Here are layouts 7 and 8
Movin'On By Kathylovestoscrap

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Life is pretty good Kathy. I never know what to expect next!

Scrapjunki
Diva
Scrapjunki

2/50: Colour Run By Scrapjunki" title=" Colour Run By Scrapjunki"Colour Run

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

I do hope the weather is good for your cruise! Too bad it wasn't italy - we will be in Rome from the 25th to the 29th (5 days 4 nights) not enough to see everything but enough to see what I need to see for now! Just a quick break.

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Happy January 3 (cause it is WIP Wednesday) - Work In Progress Wednesday! I sadly have no scrapping in progress YET - but I am home and hope to play!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh forgot to say ACU!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

Oh Tammy! Italy sounds like heaven. Well it looks like I might be doing a cruise later this year and yes it is another scrapbooking one! This time only 5 days to Tasmania! Just finalising details with my friend. Keep you posted!

Pink Spoonbill
Queen
Pink Spoonbill

Morning all,

Just popping in this morning. What is going on with this wacky weather? Florida might get snow tomorrow!!! I think I need to migrate further south!!! Yikes.

Hope you all stay warm and safe.

ACU.

Scrapjunki
Diva
Scrapjunki

Kathy, you lucky girl, a scrapbooking cruise sounds like heaven!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh Lucky Kathy!

And Terri - at least it probably won't be as much snow (or last as long) as in Alaska!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Tammy - you will see a lot of Rome in 4 days! There is a lot to see but most of it is very close together. Coliseum across the street from the Roman Forum - St. Peters Basilica and Sistine Chapel together - you can see most of the biggest sites in a relatively short time.

It will keep you running though. Just eat lots of gelato to keep up your strength!

Terri - I've never seen the weather quite like this! One more week and we will be completely thawed out in the Caribbean. Why don't you and Tom run away with us?

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

I am going to go big this year (for me). I am going to say 200.

Lynne

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy
In response to lgtaylor100

Hi Lynne - nice to see you.

I know Henri - purposefully I got a hotel near everything and combined with hop on hop off if I get tired - I will get to see lots!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Did you buy your hop-on hop-off tickets yet? They all go to the very same places but the yellow ones - Christian or Christini or something like that - they add a few extra ones. They are the only ones who go to Trevi fountain, although you still have to walk a couple blocks but its a charming walk through a shop-lined narrow alley/road with no traffic other than a few scooters.

All of the hop-on hop-offs are good there but when we compared routes, we chose the yellow one.

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Page 9 - 2018 Volume Challenge - Christmas Cards By Henri Jean

Page 10 - 2018 Volume Challenge - Christmas Cards By Henri Jean

pandagirl80
New Kid On the Block
pandagirl80

Hello! I'd like to join in as well

My goal is 104 layouts: 52 PL layouts and an average of 1 other layout a week. Not so much concerned with 1 vs. 2 pages as a layout, more I just want to keep up some regular scrapping.

I posted my first layout of the year!
https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/cache/96/9658 43/AA3E5...

I think I also updated my signature properly :P

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to pandagirl80

Welcome Pandagirl80. Pocketletters are my favourites as well. Although I do a lot of those I don't put them here. Only layouts and the girls here are so supportive and educational. You will learn lots being part of this group. I know I have!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

Henri - thanks for letting me know about the yellow bus! I haven't bought the tickets yet.

Welcome Panda! yes your signature is updated - are you willing to let us know your name?

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

So panda girl we cannot comment on your layout the way you linked it. But it is a lovely cool layout!

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap

Tammy I went to her actual gallery to comment as I couldn't with the link either, So good to see new people joining!

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms

Somehow I missed getting signed in for this one ...

I want to get 52 projects done this year. That's one a week, which I know is doable if I'll just DO it.

julie101
Diva
julie101
In response to GentlewoodFarms

ACU2H

pandagirl80
New Kid On the Block
pandagirl80
In response to julie101

Thanks for the warm welcome! Signature updated- my name is Jessica

I'm about to leave for vacation Friday so I won't be able to get any scrapping done for over a week, but it will be fun to see what everyone else can get done in the meantime!

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean

Hi Jessica - good to see you here! Hope your vacation is wonderful and you get lots of good pictures!

Our vacation starts on the 10th for 2 weeks. Really looking forward to it. Wish it was this week - I'm ready to run away right now out of this cold Florida weather!

Scrapanda
Queen
Scrapanda

Kathy a scrappy cruise sounds amazing!

Welcome Jessica!

Here is my first for this year!
Icing on my cupcake By Scrapanda

kathylovestoscrap
Mayor
kathylovestoscrap
In response to Scrapanda

T2 By Kathylovestoscrap
2 more! - 10 and 11 that is 10%. Woo hoo! I may make 110 this year!

Ladybing Tammy
Angel
Ladybing Tammy

oh have fun on vacation Jessica!

tabs open!

Good morning all - Happy Thursday!

Page 1 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics