Page 16 of 16 
Username Post: South Carolina        (Topic#998905)
Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to KellyLeigh

I'm enjoying myself. The twins are now... uh, used to me and that I'm not gonna do things the way their mother did. I think they're actually gonna eat the crust on their sandwiches today since I didn't cut it off.

But they're having fun. House is messier than when sister is here but they're okay with it. Need to clean up some for guests. The dining room I took over with sb stuff, has to revert back to a dining room.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

• KellyLeigh Said:
Yes, how is it going? And, when will you be HOME?

Either the 17th or 18th. Not sure yet.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Hey, if you come babysit for me for a week you can turn my dining room into anything you want!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I think my dd is next in the queue. I'm supposed to take her two boys and keep them for a week. Normally, I only take one at a time but now after the twins, I can't used the excuse that I can't handle both at the same time.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

uh oh- she has you now!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I've got a cold. :sniffle:

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

did you get it from the twins?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Maybe.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

maybe you are home sick

seriously, I hope you are well before you have to make that long drive back home

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Thanks, Kelly.

I've been emailing with Cheryl. She wants to crop at my place again. Me, too.

Last Sunday of the month. The 22nd from 1:30 on.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Debby, will ya be able to host at the Watershed on the 7th of March? If not, I'll do it at my place. No charge of course.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

I'm sorry is there somthing happening that we might not have the Watershed on the 7th? I'd love to come crop with you. My days and nights are staying so full. I'm wearing down and it's not getting better. LOL But it's the good type of busy. I'm teaching tonight .... but I saved the day tomorrow for husband!!!

I wanted to give SC folks some info on a major and fun crop.

As Fiskateer of the Year I'm hosting a Fiskateer Crop on Saturday, May 16 in Greenville, South Carolina.

*this is for Fiskateers Only BUT

*you can become a Fiskateer (email me at [email protected] to learn how)

*the night before we will have Certified Fiskars Demonstration Training

*it is only 15 dollars for the crop and the CFD Training is Free

*if you have never been to a Fiskateer crop then you have missed out in your scrapbooking life because nothing beats it.

*We have Fiskareers registered from SC, NC, TN, VA, GA

*We have blocked hotels at the Mariott Courtyard (almost walking distance) for 78.00 per night per room (split it four ways...what a deal)

AND there are only 12 seats left

You can register at Scrap, Rattle and Roll Fiskateer Crop if you are already a Fiskateer, if not Join Today and you can have a day to remember.

If you have questions let me know.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Debby Lewis

Debby, I was asking to make sure since I know that sometimes it's hard for someone to be over the Saturdays with you so busy.

Wow. Crop sounds fun. I can't plan for anything in May just yet. Gotta survive February first.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

Viv, the 22nd sounds good. I should be able to be there from 1:30-5 (I have church at 6)

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

That's fantastic. You won't need to unload your car from the night before.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm very sick.

Drove into SC Tuesday, had son drive me straight to the doctor's. Doc tested me for the flu but that it was negative on that. On antibiotics and a strong cough med. Stayed in bed ALL day yesterday.

On the good side, lost weight! I've no appetite. That's when you KNOW I'm really sick when I can't eat.

Hated missing the crop this morning at the Watershed. Wanted to show Debby all the great Fiskars stuff I got last week.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

I'm all excited about the Stamp,Scrap Art Show that will be here (Columbia) tomorrow. The only thing I want to see is Stampers Anonymous the home of Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi stamps!

I updated Debby's Dare with Fiskars Friday on Thursday (hey, it went up before midnight lol)

RAK involved

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

Viv, are you still sick? (sorry I havent checked this thread until now) I hope you are feeling better

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Still sick. Not getting any better. I don't understand what's wrong.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Very quiet here. Too quiet!

What's up, SC?!?!

ScrappyChrissy
Expert
ScrappyChrissy

Hello Ladies! I am in SC near Hilton Head. I am looking for a place to crop and meet other scrappers.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to ScrappyChrissy

Hi, Chrissy!

I think we've got another member here who is in your area. Can't remember who right now.

I relapsed and was really sick again all weekend.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Email from Debby:

Fellowship of Scrapbookers
will be meeting this
Saturday at 9 until 4
at the Watershed in the Old Mill on Hwy #1 Lexington.

I will get to come and scrap this time. Hurray! Of course I will bring my goodies for everyone to play with. Please RSVP, even if you told me you were coming. I have some little make-n-takes if anyone would like to do those. If you would like to do Father's Day and/or Mother's Day card for our soldiers I will provide the paper and stamps. Everything is free of course like all of Fellowship. Come on and join the fun and feel free to bring a friend or two. If you are going to the LPC Health Fair...get your check up and come on over.

Remember to rsvp by posting here. Debby gets this thread emailed to her.

--
Deborah L. Lewis

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I hope to attend but only if I'm feeling better. Still sick.

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

Talk about a Crop. Fellowship will be holding a crop for National Scrapbook Day, May 3rd. The seating is going to be limited, so check your schedule and see what you might like to do....we are working on either totally free or 5 dollars each to cover insurance the church is require to have for open events. But I'll give you details a little later. IN THE MEANTIME I need some help for another crop.

Here is my dilemma. I need enough embellishments to fill two piƱatas for a crop. This is impossible on my budget.

I wanted to ask if you have some buttons, ribbon (at least 12 inches long) brads, eyelets, chipboard elements, etc. that you have left over from a project or are old and probably won't use (right) if I can ask you to donate them for the crop.

You can verify the crop at Scrap, Rattle and Roll This is a crop I'm hosting in Greenville, South Carolina as Fiskateer of the Year.

This is a way to clean out some of your stash. Although this is a crop, we will be doing a charity drive as well.

If you donate I will be glad to give you credit on my blog with a link to your gallery. Also you will go on the sponsor sheet given to all the croppers and store owners involved. We will have croppers from 5 different states.

You can email me at [email protected] for my address. I appreciate anything anyone can do.

Thank you for letting me ask.

ScrappyChrissy
Expert
ScrappyChrissy

Even though I am not near Columbia. I would be interested in coming to a crop there, provided I had enough time to plan. Is there a calendar or an email list I can get on?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to ScrappyChrissy

First Saturdays of the month. Plus I hope to host another crop soon at my place. All day on a Saturday. Lots of room and tools to use.

It's a bit of a mess and I've been sick for almost 3 weeks but I am jonesing to scrap!

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis

For the National Scrapbook Day crop you can get on my mailing list for crops at [email protected]

That will get you current.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

hello ladies!!!

I hope you are feeling better Vivian!!!

I have to work that weekend of May 3rd bummer. I always miss out on the good NSBD crops

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Nikki Love

I won't be able to make it to tomorrow's crop.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

little slow around here on the thread.

Howdy gals!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Hey, girl. Been thinking about you. You've been scrapping alot!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

There's a crop this Saturday, I hope, at the Watershed. I'm planning on attending even if I'm still coughing.

I'm also hosting a crop on the 11th, that's the Saturday after this, at my place. I certain will have the place presentable by then! I've still not unpacked from my trip to Florida back in February.

Making myself do things.

I want to start hosting short crops in the evenings, too.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

From Debby:

This Saturday is first Saturday and that mean Fellowship of Scrapbookers crop.

Fellowship of Scrapbookers
The Watershed @
The Old Mill, HWY 1
Saturday, April 4th
9 am to 4 pm

I will be there and I just saw that our Lady Vivian is coming!! Will you be there? FOS is free, Free, FREE for everyone. No children under 12 years old. The only thing I ask is that you RSVP to [email protected] .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Update on National Scrapbook Day, Saturday May 2. We have 21 scrappers signed up which means only 4 seats left. This is a free event hosted by FOS and will be at the Watershed. We are so looking forward to the fun and excitement...make-n-takes, a few gifts and surprises.

I will be sending a separate email for a few instructions and see if there are any requests.

Edited by Vivian loves BLING on 03-31-09 04:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

No one was there. What happen? Debby, are you alright?

I'm still hosting next Saturday. Anyone interested? Not sure of lunch but am open to suggestions.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

Viv, I'm off that Saturday but I am working that Friday night/Saturday morning. I'm working Wed,Thur,and Fri so I'll probably be beat and not want to drive and scrap all day. Plus, Easter is Sunday and I'm going to church with my mother. Not a good weekend for me but I do miss you and want to come and scrap!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Any time you're available, I'll clear my schedule, Nik.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I hate that I can't make it to tomorrow's crop at the Watershed. I've got the boys all week.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Can't make it to tonight's crop either.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

What a gorgeous day!!!

if anyone want to, come on over for a crop. Nothing formal. I'll be in my building all day either cleaning/organizing or scrapping. Hopefully scrapping.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Very quiet on this thread.

Again, if anyone wants to I'll be scrapping all day Saturday for NSBD plus I'll be connected to here for the contests and all.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Too quiet. Where is everyone else?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Saturday night, crop at East Lake

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Where are all you Carolina girls?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Way too quiet here!

Crop this Thursday morning at the Watershed in Lexington. Deb, that's still on, isn't it?

Crop this Saturday night in Chapin.

Please post if you can make it.

First Saturday of next month is the 4th but even it wasn't I can't make it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I won't be able to make it to tomorrow crop.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I need help. This is for you gals in the Lexington and Richland counties.

I need to take photos of interesting doors. Doors can be to buildings, houses, churches, businesses but anything interesting.

So if you know of an interesting door, please let me know about it.

Thank you.

Edited by Vivian loves BLING on 07-04-09 08:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

hey Viv! Interesting doors.....hum... I'll have to keep my eyes open for some.

Viv, you wanna go to CKC with me?? I'm looking for a roomie to split the hotel for one night.

LMK

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

No money. I just spent alot on a trip to VA the week before last. Not "recovered" yet from it.

When and where is CKC?

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

Charlotte this weekend (Thur-Sat). I'm going Friday and Saturday. I signed up to volunteer but they haven't sent me my schedule yet. wierd.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Nope. Can't make it.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Tomorrow night is the crop at East Lake! PM me for more details.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

CKC was great! How was your weekend?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Went to a crop up in Irmo/Chapin, Saturday night.
On Sunday drove down to Jacksonville, with my mother. Just got back today. I'm tired and very behind on threads/challenges here. I didn't have access to a decent computer or internet connection. I'll take my laptop next time!

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

I'm hosting a Mini-Crop at Pages In Time and would love for you gals to join it. I've posted pictures of the 3 prize Kits that you can win on my blog. Link is below under my name.

Y'all come on over and play!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

All day crop at my place this Saturday! I'll have food for lunch and snacks but everyone is encouraged to bring their favorite drinks and more food if they want.

Creative Chrissy
New Kid On the Block
Creative Chrissy

Even though this forum seems to be dead for the most part, I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself anyways. I'm 24, Female, living with my Solider in Charleston (Daniel Island). I'm a Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator. We have no kids, only our four legged ones. Two dogs, a Diablo who is a five year old Blueheeler Mix, Poseidon who is a five month old Newfoundland, and one cat, a one year old Female named Phoenix. We also have a turtle named Bartimaeus.

I'm hoping to meet someone local to scrapbook with!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Creative Chrissy

Not dead, just overly quiet. Nice to meet you. Glad you posted. Welcome to sb.c and this thread.

I've been seriously looking at SU for their punches. I love punches.

I'm a couple hours north of you on I-26. Got a great place set up for scrapping.

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/?mod=gallerie s&m=&...

Hope we can get together soon.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Nikki called me yesterday and gave my rear a much needed kick. I've been dragging about starting my hosting business. Still don't feel it's the right time but need to start getting the word out and hosting more.

Saturday, November 7th, Nikki will be able to visit so I'm hosting. Got more spots. Sadly, that means I can't make the Watershed one but hope to hook with them later some how. We're doing potluck but don't worry if you can't bring any food. There will be more than enough for everyone! PM me for directions to my place.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

heading over right now to post on my blog about the crop!!

If any of you gals live within driving distance to Columbia/Lexington area, you really need to try and make it out. Vivian has a HUGE scrappin' workshop with plenty of tables and room and every gadget known to scrapman...lol

I'm bringing some grub (probably fruit tray and maybe some sodas).

It's a great way for us Carolina girls to meet each other and scrap a little too.

Y'all come!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

A little? I'm gonna have my whip out and we're gonna crank out pages!!! Don't worry I no longer have a whip, dd took that with her when she moved. I'll motivate through fun and chocolate.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

I am bloggin now and putting a start time of 5pm. Hope that's ok.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

ok blogged. Check it out!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I've been saying all day starting from the time anyone arrives.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

cool beans

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

sounds like fun! I might be able to come

ZELDAdog
Veteran
ZELDAdog

I'm trying this ONE more time! I've tried to post twice now! Grrr!

I'm not in SC but am only about 30 minutes from the state line in NC. Nikki invited me to this weekend's crop. And I think I've got the go-ahead from the hubby! Hope to get to meet you guys! I'm excited to crop with some girls IRL!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to ZELDAdog

That's great!!! I'll have stations ready for each of you!!!

Edited by Vivian loves BLING on 11-06-09 04:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

Viv, Jenny has sent you a pm for your addy so she can GPS it.

I also can not find my sheet that has your directions and your phone number is on that sheet. Well, it's also on my cell phone which I happened to leave in my locker at work this morning...lol

Shoot me a pm or give me a call so I can get your directions again too. Got my dd coming here to watch the kids on Saturday so all I need to do is pack and I'll be good to go.

Yippie!!! anyone else wanna join us??? The more the merrier. I'll probably pick up some fruit or something Viv. I'll pick up some sodas too

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

My old cell phone died last week and I lost all its info. I'll PM you.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

Kelly, are you gonna be able to come?? We'd love to have ya

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

How was the crop? I hate that I missed it. Actually, I had forgotten about it until Saturday and then I was knee deep in yard sale madness. My friend and I had a huge yard sale at her house. I think that was my last one, ever.

Anyway, I hate that I missed it and I hope I will be able to come to the next one. I will be sure to actually write it on my calendar next time

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

we had a great time We scrapped until around 4:30am!!!! I got one LO done, 8 tags, and 2 cards done while viv made 10 invitations and then created a few LOs.

You guys should try to make it for the next one. Viv is the bestest hostess.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

sounds like fun! Although I must say, I am more of a daytime scrapper than nighttime scrapper. I would have pooped out long before 4 am!

I have a friend coming over this Saturday, but I am going to try to make the December crop. I have a friend who might come with me too.

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

I work 3rd shift so I'm used to being up all night anyway. Viv looked like she was about to fall over by the time I left (hehehe) but she's a trooper for putting up with a night owl like me...lol. I don't get to go often but when I do, we make it count! lol

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

so how was everyone's Thanksgiving???

Nikki Love
Mayor
Nikki Love

where are all my Crolina gals??? This thread has come to a complete hault. How is everyone???? Any recent crops we need to know about??? Anyone gonna be scrappin' this weekend??? What's going on guys???

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just realized that I no longer get email notices for this thread!

Another crop this Saturday at my place!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

It wasn't set to email me. Subscription was set to don't subscribe. So I changed that!

New Kid On the Block

March 11, 2010....anyone still here? Lol

scrapcrazy121104
Tenant
scrapcrazy121104
In response to GypsyFae

Hi all! I'm almost afraid to post as there hasn't been anyone on here to post since last January! Is there anyone still on here? I'm new to the glorious state of South Carolina. I've been here almost a year (june 7th) and I love it here! I just haven't found any scrapbooking stores other than AC Moore and Michaels.
I'd love to meet other scrapbookers too!

Debby Lewis
Expert
Debby Lewis
In response to scrapcrazy121104

I am in the greater Columbia area. Where are you? JoAnn is pretty good in the northeast area of Columbia. We have The stamping and Scrapbooking Place in West Columbia is is great. Spartanburg has a really good scrapbook store as well. South Carolina use to be dotted with LLS but in the past 5 years a lot of them have closed. Maybe some other SC neighbors will respond and let you know of more.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapcrazy121104

Amy I am in Florence, SC we have LSS in Hartsville and then of course there is JA, and HL but most of the buying is done on line for me. I don't have a Michaels or AC Moores here.

Veteran
In response to tcletoaddison

I am in Florence and I'm looking for a group to scrap with. My group seems to have dwindled away and quit. Is there a group that meets somewhere?

Veteran
In response to jeniferdwn

Where is everybody? I haven't seen anybody on here in a long time.

Veteran
In response to jeniferdwn

Well, I can't seem to find anyone else in Florence, are there any groups in Columbia or around the beach that get together and scrap? Please let me know if you are part of a group anywhere around. You can send me a message if you don't want it posted publicly.

New Kid On the Block

I am looking for some folks to,scrapbook with in the Clover/Lake Wylie area. If interested in getting a group together let me know!

kathy101
Idol
kathy101
In response to Palmettoscrapper

Hi everyone from South Carolina,

I just join Scrapbook.com on 10-12-2015 and was looking for some people that lives in Lexington SC. I would like to follow some people and even maybe become friends.
Look me up or send me a private PM.
Looking forward to talking to you soon.
Kathy

Edited by kathytruax101 on 10-12-15 07:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Resident
In response to kathy101

Check out our SC (N. Myrtle Beach) 4 day scrapping retreat Nov '16 we have one in the area annually. Would love to have you join us.. Link

Page 16 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics