Username Post: VCW #236 Rain Rain Please Go Away!!!        (Topic#1564103)
leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it has expanded to run all week long. We have our regulars, but new friends are always welcome, too.
And we miss some of our old friends too!!!!

FAIR WARNING: We may talk about anything and everything. We're women. We chat. You never know what might come up in conversation.

Sharing your recent scrappy work is encouraged, but there are no guidelines for what or how much you have to do.

So come on! Don't be bashful! Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Okay, maybe possibly this title only appeals to me, but if it doesn't go away so this migraine goes away, I'm gonna shoot myself and there won't be anyone to start the new thread! LOL

Alrighty. Well I did nothing last night.
Nothing but make a list.
So I have about 3 hours to get it all packed and loaded up. Guess I ought to get to it.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to leebla

Nope tired of the rain.

Schools have been closed for 2 days, they were sent home early on Wednesday. The river is overflowing. Water in my basement. Car died Wednesday, because of all the rain (car died on my way to work and Brian had to go rescue it and my boss rescued me). It's stuck at work that I had to leave early from because of the water rising.

Right now I'm tired of seeing or hearing the word rain or water.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to foltzy

Yup, we have a lot of rain here too.

I have water in my basement as well, it seems to be weeping out of the cinder blocks. It's only on the laundry room side though, nothing in the craft room. I think there might be some sealing issues with our front steps.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to DesiLee

Well, can say it has truly been a test of my newly dry basement. Made for a bit of a long day with jamie yesterday, he's not used to being stuck in the house.

I have most of my supplies gathered, I just need to get them all packed into a usable form. And decide how many of my toys I want to take with me too. Some I will take and maybe leave in the car unless I need them I guess. Depends on how much space I have. Won't be the same as going to PDH.

Sure wish the weather was going to clear up here more. The area I'm going to can be beautiful, but it will be hard to walk around and photgraph stuff if it's raining and my head is pounding.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

ss about all the wet weather,wish we had some in texas it dry and burning homes and it hot,

TGIF
leebla hope your headache pass so u will enjoy the crop,

TGIF

new deal for those looking for one

https://peachycheap.com/index.php

http://www.scrapzoom.com/

Edited by tealbrand on 09-09-11 08:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to tealbrand

We haven't had any rain all summer here in Northern CA, it has been pretty mild. Our rainy season starts in October and lasts through March. Sorry about your rainy troubles.... it's either feast or famine right?

Quiet night here, waiting to watch the finale for Torchwood tonight and just hanging out, haven't done anything crafty for a while.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Kimberly Rae Cole

Hi everyone! I wanted to check in and say that I'm still alive. I was taking a facebook/forums break. It did me good.
I hope everyone is well. I'm 15 weeks pregnant now. So thrilled to be in the second trimester. I had 2 friends staying with us for a week. It was really nice to see them again. She's about 18 weeks pregnant. It was nice to bond.
I haven't been scrapbooking too much but I did buy some paper and a really nice water colour set. I've done some massive reoganizing including my scrap room so I'll post before and afters.
It's still hot as blazes here which is very rare for us. It's been dry too. Fire ban all summer.

I'll try to check in daily again. I missed y'all.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to bcblondie

Nice to see you back Suzy.

Breaks are good. And keeping in touch with the folks who live inside your computer is also good

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to corrie fan

Finding the balance is good.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Hiya!

First of all...I'm still in the "welcome all rain drops" mode. We were SOOOOO dry this summer, and even this week we've really only had misty/drizzly stuff. Didn't get anything from Irene...mostly got wind from Lee. I'm just glad to see stuff greening up again.

Second...Kim...SO JEALOUS. I can't get Torchwood, and I miss my Capt. Jack. *sniff*

Susy...welcome back...glad to hear the pregnancy is going well.

We had Ethan the past two nights. He's finally back home, but I don't know when he'll be back. I really thought this was going to be Kim's easiest semester school-wise, but other things keep popping up that are sucking up her "free" days to do homework. Oh well...only 3 more months...

Work is picking up for me a bit, too, which has kept me away from being here quite so much. I'm missing it, but it's good to have the work coming in again after a couple slow months in July and August.

Anyhow...just wanted to check in....

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to bcblondie

I can't check in during the day so checking in while I watch tv works for me.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to c-leaper

Hi Jenni.

I have no idea what Torchwood is.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Thanks Jenni. Glad your work is picking up again and sorry Kim's been busy. Share some rain with us k? My grass is too prickly to walk on.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to bcblondie

Hi ladies!

I'm watching Ghost Adventures while working on some Halloween stuff. The Ghost Adventures guys always crack me up, they're so overdramatic.

I went to the Amish market with my friend today. It was nice to hang out with her, we don't get to hang out that often anymore. I got some pumpkin fudge, it's really good. It tastes like pumpkin pie!

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to DesiLee

Jane, Torchwood is a spin-off of the popular Dr. Who series on BBC

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Painted my bathroom at my mom's house. Bought 2 new ceiling fans, hoping that my brother will install them tomorrow for me. My aunt got a wall in the living room ready to paint, she will do that for me tomorrow. Then I will come over in the evenings and get the bedroom ready to paint. I want to paint it on Thursday, my day off.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

As much as I want to like it, I cannot watch anything sci-fi. I tried ;

No wonder it was not familiar.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Desi I'm excited for halloween! Pumpkin fudge sounds delish.

Joy good job getting some painting done.

AFM. Well it's not scrapbooking but at least I did something crafty. I crocheted 2 headbands for the baby. Hopefully it's a girl lol.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to bcblondie

home. nice weekend. Not what I am used to, but nice. Mary Kim at Paper Doll House just has me spoiled I guess. I had some issues with the fibromyalgia and the headaches, and ended up doing some running with my friend. But all in all it was productive.

I wound up doing 41 pages....well, let's say I am about 10 minutes away from finishing the 41st page. But I just couldn't work another minute last night. And today there just wasn't the time.

Bill made lots of progress on my room. I'm very excited.

Tomorrow I have Jamie all day, so I have to get up early. Still I hope to spend some of the time outside on the porch getting ready for the garage sale.

So with that, i am going to bed.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• corrie fan Said:
Hi Jenni.

I have no idea what Torchwood is.

It's a more grown-up spin-off from Dr. Who. *happy sigh*

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to bcblondie

• bcblondie Said:
Thanks Jenni. Glad your work is picking up again and sorry Kim's been busy. Share some rain with us k? My grass is too prickly to walk on.

Oh heavens. We could use a month's worth of the drizzles and short showers that we've had before we'll catch up from the 90+ degree days we had in July and August.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Painted my bathroom at my mom's house. Bought 2 new ceiling fans, hoping that my brother will install them tomorrow for me. My aunt got a wall in the living room ready to paint, she will do that for me tomorrow. Then I will come over in the evenings and get the bedroom ready to paint. I want to paint it on Thursday, my day off.

Joy - have you moved in yet? Or when will that happen?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• corrie fan Said:
As much as I want to like it, I cannot watch anything sci-fi. I tried ;

No wonder it was not familiar.

Ahhhh, love me my sci-fi. Even Ethan's getting to the age where he likes to watch Dr Who to see what monsters will be on each week - and he's disappointed if there aren't any. But then, this is the kid who just entered his favorite time of year...the Halloween stores are open now.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

For those who have been with me through the ongoing saga, you might find this interesting....

I found out yesterday that ESD isn't legally a father to anyone now. Even the son that was born when he was married to the mother has been adopted by her new/current husband. (That little guy will be 3 at the beginning of November - he's 2 years and a week younger than Ethan.)

I don't know whether he signed over his rights, or whether she had the courts terminate them. But this would certainly help Kim's case if he ever did come back and try to make a play for getting some kind of paternal rights with Ethan.

And in other news....

It will be a very, very busy week for the next 7 days, at least. Tomorrow I have to go to Indianapolis to do a deposition that won't even start until 5:30. (It's a doctor, so I'm sure we're waiting until his office hours are over.)

Tuesday I have a doctor's appt about my foot. And I'll be doing a rush typing job on the stuff from Monday. (Because the trial is next week.)

Wednesday during the day won't be so bad, but Wednesday evening is busy and long with choir, followed by ladies ensemble, followed by practice for a special singing thing in October.

Thursday and Friday I have to be out doing recordings.

Next Saturday is my niece's birthday party 2 hours from here. Not sure yet if we'll go and take Ethan or not. It's a 2-hour party at a roller skating rink. May seriously not make this decision until Friday.

And next Sunday is the 50th Anniverary Open House for some friends here in town. And they've asked Jim to take some family pictures.

So if you don't see me again for awhile.....

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

Jenni! Jenni! Jenni!!!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to BlingQueenRia

morning
going to be kind of a busy day today

have Jamie all day today
really need to try and get out on my porch and get ready for my garage sale again
(ooo...gotta get the ad in today too)
and hubby finished the drywall in the storage room so I can prime and then paint the walls in there if I get a chance. Not a huge rush though, because he will be out of town Wednesday through Saturday night.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

dang everyone really busy
kim i love LOVE torchwood one of my favorite,love dr who 2!
suzy
jane
jenni more work more money more scrap goodies
disi pumpkin fudge sound yummy,never had any
joy you are almost finish
leebla hope your yard sale go well,make that money

happy monday
waiting on some happy mail today from cc,found another scrapbook cheap site with great and cheap shipping!

Edited by tealbrand on 09-12-11 04:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to leebla

hi ladies. its been a while i know. i had to do some me time and get my life where i wanted it. Long story short. Divorced. Moved. Awesome new boyfriend. The End.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Wow Marci! Welcome back! But Wow!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to leebla

Hi Marci! Welcome back!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to DesiLee

okay, Jamie has come and gone. I need to go work on my porch and my garage for my sale....it is a serious mess!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Hi Marci,

Hope that you will pop by and visit now that you are in a happier place. I hope all goes well for you and your boyfriend.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

I got my garage cleaned out. Well, the parts I could clean around the huge boat parked in the middle of it. Got some more boxes unpacked.
SIL came and dropped off some more things. Tomorrow will be a long busy day getting it all set back up, but it is my goal to have it done so there is nothing to do Wednesday morning but roll open the garage door.

One can always hope right?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Hugs for those that need them

Prayers for those that need those

And now I am going to take some ibuprofen and my meds and crawl into bed to look over my CM catalog and hopefully fall asleep quickly.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • NMlady Said:

I'll start moving stuff over after we finish painting the bedroom. Need to be out of my place at the end of the month.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to NMlady

JCI making halloween and xmas cards today!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to tealbrand

Tealbrand - I have to start working on my Christmas cards soon. I have one made up already so I know what they are going to look like. I just have to cut the pieces out and start producing them.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to DesiLee

it mel desi

halloween card 1

creepy By Tealbrand

boo By Tealbrand

spooky By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 09-13-11 09:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to tealbrand

I forgot to send out the Christmas cards I made last year so I'm sending them out this year. Time slipped away last year and before I knew it, it was Christmas eve.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to tealbrand

Those are cute cards. I really like the Boo one.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
I forgot to send out the Christmas cards I made last year so I'm sending them out this year. Time slipped away last year and before I knew it, it was Christmas eve.

Well that makes this year easier, lol.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DesiLee

• DesiLee Said:
  • foltzy Said:

Well that makes this year easier, lol.

And I still have 20-30 of the cards I started on last year before I went to jail, so hopefully that'll be a good start. I am hoping to finish unpacking soon so I can scrap and work on cards.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

LOL...where's the "like" button!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to leebla

Hey ladies.
I've had a really good day. DS was calm and easy going all day.
Because of this I got a TON of cleaning done today. Laundry and kitchen floor etc...
I'm starting to feel kicks! I've noticed it's usually after I do something active. Best part of pregnancy for sure.
I got a nice fat cheque in the mail from my pension plan from when I was working.
And my DH is helping my mother in law move away. So I'm happy about that. (She's not my fave person. lol)
It's suddenly only like 10 degrees today (celcius) Weird.

Elizabeth glad you had a productive day and got a run in and lots of pages done.

Jenni you're going to be crazy busy. We'll miss you. Have fun at the open house and the birthday party. And I hope the doc can help you with your foot.

tealbrand I wish I lived in the states so I could find a ton of awesome cheap sites.
Love your halloween cards.

Marci. Big changes. I'm glad you're happy.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

well liz that awesome
i would send them this year!

happy hoilday By Tealbrand

xmas card

merry christmas By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 09-13-11 12:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

tealbrand I wish I lived in the states so I could find a ton of awesome cheap sites.
Love your halloween cards.

i know a place that really cheap and shipping is cheap 2 and they ship all over

https://www.cropchocolate.com/

Edited by tealbrand on 09-13-11 01:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to tealbrand

Mel,

You're best to pm those links as this site is supported by a store and the rules we agree to is to not post links to other stores. Just don't want you to get mopped.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to bcblondie

Susy,

Sweet. Is that your severance pay? My co-workers are all chomping at the bit for theirs. Not yet though. I have never been with that union and our group has not given up their severance yet.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to tealbrand

Mel,

Are all your cards different or are you making several of the same style?

All this talk about cards reminds me that I should start thinking about mine.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Nope, not severence. It was a retirement fund I was paying into. I stopped working in Aug of 08 (5 months pg with my son.) I took some sick leave since it's hard to lifeguard while pregnant. And then here in canada there's a year of mat leave. And then I quit. (They knew I would and that was fine.) So ever since then I've been getting notices to fill out a form to claim this retirement pension lol. I finally did it when my MIL was force-organizing my house.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to bcblondie

I see. I thought you may have worked for the feds. Several groups gave up their severance pay and they had to choose to get cashed out now, partial cash out or keep what is in there until they retire.

My group in negotiating now or soon. Employer will want us to give it up and union will say no.

I did not even know that the severance pay existed .

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Well, I'm in canada. I don't know if that's happening here. I worked for the city... And we did have a union that treated us well.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to bcblondie

Me too.

This is the federal gov't.

One union gave it up willingly. My union is going to fight it. Sigh.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Well I have to head out and return some DVDs to the library.

Going to watch Camelot tonight. Hope it is good.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Oh. Haha. Well now I know.
Yeah I don't think my former union is going anywhere.
Alright, have fun driving to the library lol.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• BlingPrincessMarci Said:
hi ladies. its been a while i know. i had to do some me time and get my life where i wanted it. Long story short. Divorced. Moved. Awesome new boyfriend. The End.

I'll echo it - WOW!!! Glad you're in a happier place now with your life...and glad you're back with us!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
I got my garage cleaned out. Well, the parts I could clean around the huge boat parked in the middle of it. Got some more boxes unpacked.
SIL came and dropped off some more things. Tomorrow will be a long busy day getting it all set back up, but it is my goal to have it done so there is nothing to do Wednesday morning but roll open the garage door.

So how is it going?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
  • c-leaper Said:
  • NMlady Said:

Gotcha.

I'll start moving stuff over after we finish painting the bedroom. Need to be out of my place at the end of the month.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Just checking in.

I finished last week's deposition and sent it in yesterday before going to record another one. Thankfully, THAT one was much shorter than I'd expected and, for a change, it was easy to find the spellings for all the meds and terms that were tossed around.

So I finished yesterday's deposition today and sent it in. Which means I get 24 hours of "me" time before i got do more recordings on Thursday and Friday.

The dr visit went well for me - I have a cyst on the top of my foot. We're going to try a transdermal sauve that's supposed to get it to dissolve. If that doesnt' work, we'll do some injections. The good thing is, we're a long way from having to consider surgery.

Jim, on the other hand they did x-rays today that show bone spurs, and they did an MRI. I'm not sure what they're looking for...Jim thinks maybe looking to see if there's any muscle/ligament tears/damage from the spurs. After we get the results of the MRI, we'll see what's next.

But for now, I'm enjoying watching TV and might even scrap after while, after Jim goes to bed.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • leebla Said:

So how is it going?

I have a pile of stuff already priced ready to go out on a table in the driveway in the morning. Worried about impending storms tonight.
I have a trash bag full of tulle from the wedding to fold up and get out there.
I need to get my cash box together.
I need to vacuum up a bunch of stuff on my porch floor.

Otherwise I think it is done.
I even went out and put up all my signs tonight.

I am exhausted. I am so sore it isn't funny.
I had all of my stuff, my sil's stuff, my mom's, and Jake's. I better sell at least HALF of what I did before I swear or I'm setting fire to the garage!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

they all different,but today i am going to try making them the same
will post them Thur i am sleepy and hungry plus i trying to get the deal of the day at cc,i already post them in my gallery hope everyone has a sweet and safe evening!

Edited by tealbrand on 09-14-11 03:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

i hope you make lots of money
love garage and yard sale when we have one we sale soda and hotdogs!it a neighborhood deal

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to c-leaper

hope it nothing that need surgery
and i hope your cyst go away 2
with all that work your money will look good too!

Edited by tealbrand on 09-14-11 04:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to tealbrand

Well, Jim WILL need surgery. Bone spurs and a torn rotator cuff. Yippee.

I just realized that yesterday (today) (whatever time zone your'e in) (Sept 14) was my parents' 50th anniversary. Of course, we lost Mom nearly 12 years ago to cancer. But still...Dad's still alive and in pretty good health.

Spent a lot of day in my scraproom today. It felt GOOD. Looks like I might get to tomorrow, as well. I had a text tonight that the witness for the deposition tomorrow is stuck in Ohio, so eveything has been cancelled. *shrug* I'm not worried. I've already made my minimum for the month, so a cancellation isn't going to hurt my feelings.

Actually...I think I'm gonna go up and scrap some now.....

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to c-leaper

Hey all. Went on a playdate this morning and then after williams nap we walked to get a few groceries. Dinner. Normal day. My son's been a really sweetie the last couple days.

Jenni glad you got scrapping done. I'm getting some energy back in the second tri so maybe I'll get some motivation soon.
Sorry about Jim needing surgery.
Glad your foot cyst is fairly easily treatable.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to bcblondie

ugh...why have I been awake for an hour?

oh well, the okay news is that the storms weren't stormy.
The bad news is that means they slowed down and it is still raining...and 52*...
so now I need to go figure out how to move things around enough to be able to open up my sale if it hasn't stopped by then

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to c-leaper

ss jenni about dh
and happy u get o scrap today

finally getting toil and trouble for $17.99
got 3 cards to get this month

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to bcblondie

happy you are feeling alot better

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

hope it stop raining so u have a great sale
take some pics please!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

new cards
joy By Tealbrand

this card is a little beat up looking
i need a scoring board real bad!

merry&bright By Tealbrand

the side of this card

merry&bright By Tealbrand

let it snow By Tealbrand

happy holiday By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 09-15-11 04:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

and now it is down to 50* seriously?

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

LEEBLA is that how many people at your sale or the weather

jane i been peeping in your gallery and made up my mind i am coming to stay with you so i can scrap in your beautiful scraproom!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

mel, that is the temperature

don't think I've had that many people yet today

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

Elizabeth it's 53* here...I pulled out my favorite pink flannel cupcake pajama pants.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

dang it that cold already
it 69 and feel like it 83!we had a cool morning with the wind it made it feel cold inwhich we enjoyed tomorrow back to the heat
ss leebla about your sale the weather suck

Edited by tealbrand on 09-15-11 09:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tealbrand

Yeah, Mel, it is. I pulled out my favorite red Winnie the Pooh pullover, or as Lizzie calls it my "Pooh 'Wetter." I take it to work and by the time we get out after close, I need it.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

hiya doing ria
was adding goodies to my wish list
for secret santa swap and trying too catch a deal on evilbay,i need me a scoring board joanne got ms board for $13 buck and some ladies tell me if i go too michael with a coupon i can get it for $10.00 my michael is way cross town almost leave in fort worth

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tealbrand

Doin' alright, Mel, how's about you?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Watching "Aladdin."

"Look at this, combination hookah and coffee maker! Also makes Julienne fries! Will not break! Will not...it broke!"

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Elizabeth it's 53* here...I pulled out my favorite pink flannel cupcake pajama pants.

I know...hubby is out there for 3 days.
Dummy didn't take a coat either

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

59* here...fixing to go to work, with Pooh sweater....

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

54 and I can't find my light jacket. Not sure what that butt head of a husband of mine did with it. I had it in our room and he moved it.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to foltzy

Hey all.
Man we went from blazing hot to frost the past 2 nights! People are turning their heat on over here (not me!) but crapp. How can it change so much in the span of about a day?! It's at 60 now though which is alright. But Fall is officially here. I don't think we'll get anymore hot hot days.
We had a friend come and visit this morning and our boys played. Went to the park for a bit. Just another day.

Elizabeth sorry it's still raining. Hope you can figure something out.

Mel glad you got toil and trouble! Those cards are gorgeous.

Ria hooray pajamas and pooh sweaters!

Edited by bcblondie on 09-15-11 12:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to bcblondie

love you guys

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to leebla

aww shucks lol.

I'm possibly getting a little inspired to create my first card in a while... hm...

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to bcblondie

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to tealbrand

Mel, My room does not get enough use. I need to figure out how to wire the cable and put a tv up there.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Hooray! I did a LO while william napped. I actually like it too. It's a halloween one. I'll look at it again tonight to see if it needs any more finishing touches. But I like it.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to bcblondie

• bcblondie Said:
Ria hooray pajamas and pooh sweaters!

Well not in the same outfit. I was running around the house in the pink cupcake jammy pants and my pink "Scrap Queen" t-shirt. Went to work in my red-and-black Mickey-D's garb with my red Pooh sweater ("Wetter," according to Lizzie). I got permission to wear it at work because it is red and has nothing offensive on it, just Pooh bear. Drive-through gets COLD during the winter.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

40* this morning
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla