Username Post: photo resizing        (Topic#1581799)
scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Help please! I want to be able to change the size of my photos. I've tried using "paint" in Microsoft, but I don't like working with %. What do you use? Thanks

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to scrappin 2

Adobe Photoshop Elements. It might take a little reading and practice but you will be amazed at what you can to with your digital photos. They probably still have an online tutorial too.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Sonsie

Thank you.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-19-12 11:49 AM

Cathe, i use adobe photoshop elements too! You would have to have the program though. Can you scan, and print? If so, i often change the size of a photo when printing.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Did your windows/office come with Windows Live Photo Gallery? That is a very simple program.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to CrimsonMama

For quick resizing I use Microsofts image resized. It's a utility that is so quick and easy to use. Here's the link: http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/downloads/get/347439

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:
Did your windows/office come with Windows Live Photo Gallery? That is a very simple program.

even if it didn't, you can download and install it for free from Windows website

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to OlesyaK.

The simplest and easiest to use program for resizing photos that I have ever uses (and will only give up the day that I die...lol) is PixResizer
http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/

Its so simple! And its FREE!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics