Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: November New Layouts        (Topic#1582211)
scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Welcome to the November edition of New Layouts. Thanks to Cheryl for hosting September!

This thread is for sharing love on new layouts. If you don't do a lot of challenges, this is a great thread for getting your wonderful work seen and even if you do a lot of challenges...well one can never have too much love!!

It's a challenge of sorts though.... keeping up on giving love can be a real challenge!! We all JCI (Just Check(ing) In) often and try so hard to be ACU (All Caught Up) and MMS (Mark My Spot)... but let a day go by and you'll be VFB (Very Far Behind). We've also been known to toss about and create some new acronyms!!

The rules for this thread are simple: Post a newly uploaded layout, card or project, get comments and give comments on everyone's pages. No "drop and runs" please. If you get love be kind enough to give love back. There are NO challenges and NO Requirements on the TYPE of comments you leave, just be sincere but if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. But I'm sure you can think of something nice to say!

Please also remember several people post here; try not to flood the post with too many layouts at once. Please be considerate and do not post more than 5-7 in any post. No limit per day.
So, think you can do it??? Then come on by and join the fun! This thread has gained a fairly regular following. We enjoy seeing new people come by to share their work and join in the fun! You can join in at any time. Just remember that it is more fun if you give love and get love too!

Here is how to put your layout photo on a thread: 1. Go to layout/picture you want to post on the thread. 2. Scroll down to where it says "Share everywhere" 3. Click the Link/Embed Tab 4. Click on the "IMG CODE (for forums and bulletin boards)" Make sure the little green dot is in front of that phrase now. 5. Select what size you want the picture to be on the thread, most of us select "large". 6. Copy and Paste the Embed Code Below: 7. Paste the code to the thread as a new post. When you paste it you will only see the code. The picture will not appear until you post or preview your reply.

While this is a laid back community of artists and crafts people sharing their work and support, it's not a place to just drop off work and not visit the galleries of others in the thread. We encourage you to enjoy all the marvelous talent and leave comments! Should you encounter a problem with another poster in this thread, please PM them directly to ask your question or resolve your issue. The hostesses are not referees and can't step in the middle for you.

Speaking of hostesses..... this is a collaborative effort. We are rotating the job of hosting the thread. Included in the opening post is the schedule of hostesses over the next couple months. If you are interested in hosting.... please PM the current month's hostess to let her know. (BTW - the current month's hostess would be the one who started the thread) Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative month and gains inspiration and encouragement from each other!

Hostesses:

December ... Terry

***Birthday List***

If you'd like to be included here send a message to the current month's hostess-we'd be happy to add you!

Donna January 12
Cheryl January 13
Denise February 13
Mandi February 17
Ashley March 1
Cathe March 18
Jeannie April 3
Katy May 1
Mel July 27
Terry August 5
Tish August 9
Stacey August 10
Jojo August 25
Ali November 3
Anna December 24

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrappin 2

im back ladies

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to babigirl

Welcome back!!!
Thanks Cathe for doing this month and thanks to Cheryl for October.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to dollscrap

I concur...thanks Ladies!!

I'm hoping to post the 2 los I did before we left. Soon....!

Cathe...any trouble with the sketch?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Abby0317

Is it alright if I still follow along?

(Doctor) Who is Returning? By DNA301

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Welcome back babigirl! Ashley-you're always welcome here. How you doing? Did you lose power from the storm? I hope all is ok

Happy Halloween!!!

My son Patrick (Luigi) and his friend Josh got dressed for school this morning lol

Mario and Luigi By DittoBabyGirl

I promise to get some cruise pictures up soon. I have no "umph" in me lately for anything creative

Anna-how you doing? Quite a snowstorm you got there!

Have a great Halloween! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Happy Halloween Gals!!!

CAN NOT BELIEVE WE ARE NOW IN NOVEMBER!!!! Baffling to me...where did the year go???

Watching video of the Jersey Shore, unbelievable! I can't imagine, or begin to fathom what people are going through...Thoughts and prayers for all!

Anna, lots of snow!!! WOW!!! Crazy weather! We are still having rain bands dumping inches of water. Flash flood warnings for rivers just east of us. Keeping an eye on the river across the street. We are fortunate....didn't get too much rain all at once, but now it is accumulating and is seen as the river swells as the water comes down out of the mountains...
Terry, glad to here your store did so well!!! Sounds like you had a great time!! Want to see pics of the new pup!!
Donna....speaking of pics....nudge, nudge... hehehe!
Love the pic of Luigi!!! Asked Hannah last night if she was wearing a costume to school today.... My teen queen responded with a devestated...what are you crazy??? NO! Sheesh...
I still need to pick up candy!!! We really don't have too many neighbors...do have a few at the beginning of the street and I'm sure they will make their way down here for Trick or Treating.

OK...blabbed enough...Everyone have a great day!!!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Jojo Noons

Good morning.

Welcome back anyone who likes to scrap and chat.

JoJo - glad you and the cabins are safe. Sure hope that river doesn't rise too much.

Donna those Mario costumes are terrific.

Terry I guess someone is going to have to tell me where to get a sketch and how to get it in here. I've tried a couple of things to no avail. So help would be welcomed.

What a mess the East coast is!!! I feel so sorry for the people out there.

Have a great day everyone.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

Where are my manners? Thanks Cheryl for hosting October and thanks Cathe for taking care of November

Cathe...heres a link for sketches that are posted on sb.com http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=other&a mp;c=255

You will have to edit your starting post in here...then link/embed image from the sketch and paste in here just like you would when adding your own pictures to a post in here. I would give credit to the person who posted the sketch. I hope that helps!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning! Thanks to Cheryl and Cathe for being such great hosteses!

Donna, yes, it was quite the storm. We got somewhere between 18-20 inches and my parents had over two feet at their house. Terrible winds and lots of snow drifts. Temp is at 32 degrees at the moment so let the melt down begin!!!

Donna, you keep confusing me over on "P!" I keep pinning things that I already have pinned!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Good Morning and Happy Halloween!
Cathe--what Donna said but also if you get a sketch from another site you will have to put it into your gallery first then do what Donna instructed. Or don't worry about it...Not a necessity.

JoJo--did you do the ghost thing yet--or did I miss that? Hope that river stays low!
Anna--How much snow hit you? I see that the blizzard is still raging and some rain is coming too. Stay warm & safe!!
Donna--I want to see them photos too! Patrick is a really good Mario!
Hello Ashley! Where did you get those little aliens on your LO? Adorable!!!
Welcome back Janie & Babigirl!! And hello to the new kids!
Katy--are you getting snow yet?

I guess I best go do laundry, clean the kitchen, and get dressed. Nope...I'm scrapping!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Abby0317

This is kinda cool but a bit long...makes me want to watch Nightmare Before Christmas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_ embedded&am...

BBL to catch cuz once again IWB (I'm way behind).

Got stuff to do before I settle in to watch the Giants Parade.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Cathe--what Donna said but also if you get a sketch from another site you will have to put it into your gallery first then do what Donna instructed. Or don't worry about it...Not a necessity.

JoJo--did you do the ghost thing yet--or did I miss that? Hope that river stays low!
Anna--How much snow hit you? I see that the blizzard is still raging and some rain is coming too. Stay warm & safe!!

I guess I best go do laundry, clean the kitchen, and get dressed. Nope...I'm scrapping!

Happy Halloween Terry!!!
The Ghost Adventure Sleepover is Nov.17th...I can't wait!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to dollscrap

happy halloeve got a pic of terie pumpkin

acu2h

welcome back home terry did you atleast try the fried pickle they are yummy

welcome back babygurl

thank chery for hosting october and sorry i did not do the sketch
and thank cathe for this month
jeannie the toilet is not your FRIEND it been a long time since i did any reading i love king and anne rice infact i got 3 talking book on my ipod
will cbl got to load some pics

my pintrest is in my signature

Edited by tealbrand on 10-31-12 08:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to tealbrand

Yes Mel, I did try the fried pickles. I liked them but I'm not a salt person so I could only eat a few. But I'll say to anyone that they too need to try them once! I do love fried green tomatoes too!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to tealbrand

On October 26th I went to a Murder Mystery Dinner on the Conway Scenic Railroad...It was fun!! We had to get all gussied up. It was a little weird... some people were quite "stuck up" shall we say...so yeah it kinda put a damper on the whole thing... just a strange bunch gave the whole feel to the theme...a weird vibe...I can't really explain it. We had fun...but I don't think we'll do it again anytime soon...Many more adventures to go on!!! It was almost like this other group that went "acted" or acted out of spite, overdid it... Like someone acted very stuck up and talked down to others,,,outrightly mean...and you felt bad for the other person they were talking too...Many instances like this...and it wasn't the "actors" the Railroad hire to "host" the murder mystery...These people actually gave the real actors a HARD TIME...It was like their mission to ruin it...But it went OK...I just won't really be interested in doing that again...I'll find meself another adventure!!!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

ss jojo some peoples are just really sad!!!

my dd pumpkin terie pumpkin By Tealbrand

halloeve pumpkin By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 10-31-12 09:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

LOL @ Anna!!

I have spent much amounts of time over the last few days on your Pinterest! You have sooo many nice cards pinned. I've been pinning and pinning and pinning lol

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya? HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I'm going to try to keep up with the chatter this month...this program I'm in to my clincal laboratory scientist license has me going bananas but I'm going to try!

Donna- Those costumes are awesome! I always wanted to do that with my sister but no go...she's too cool for costumes. We got a lot of wind and rain here but we never lost power and we didn't flood out. A lot places around me weren't so lucky though.

Anna- Fishsticks! You have snow already?!

Mel- I love to read too! I read almost all of Anne Rice's Vampire Novels in grade school (a Catholic Grade School mind you...my mom had all kinds of fits about that)...I head she's going to do another Lestat novel.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-31-12 10:19 AM
In response to DNA301

Wow, it's been a busy morning around here!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

Thanks to Cathe and Cheryl

Donna, awesome Mario & Luigi photo!

Terry, I LOVE fried pickles! but they have to be done right. I don't like them either if they are overly salty.

Great pumpkins Mel!

Hope everyone is still safe, sound, and warm.

Reminder to keep your pets inside tonight as well.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Vae

Donna, I have wasted so much time on that site pinning stuff....I just keep pinning and pinning and pinning...

Ashely and Terry, yep! We got snow as a result of Hurricane Sandy. 18-20 inches here with lots of wind; my parents got over two feet and they are only 30 minutes away. While it was rough, it is nothing compared to those in NY and NJ. Aren't you in NY, Ashley? Everything ok where you are?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Anna C

Anna- Yup! I'm in NYC....some areas around me got hit pretty hard...like no power, flooded out hard but my neighborhood was lucky. We kept power and avoiding any flooding. The trains here are still a mess and schools are still closed though but, in my immediate area, we made it through alright.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to DNA301

Ashley - glad you made it with electricity and heat.

Anna-at least your snow will melt.

Donna and Jarvae- saw you both in the topic about Christmas wants. Jarvae were you looking to buy a printer?

I'll try again to go get a sketch. Just to prove to myself that I can.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Cathe - YEAH!!! You got the thread started without my help. I KNEW you could do it!!

Sounds like everyone is having a fun Halloween. I'll check in again tomorrow evening.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Ashley, so glad you are okay and Anna so sorry about the snowfall. Sounds rather yucky.

Thanks Cathe for picking up Nov and to Cheryl for doing Oct. Y'all rock!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-31-12 08:06 PM
In response to rockmom

Cathe, I'm kind of half considering it. One of the big stop-downs I have when scrapping is that I find that I need to adjust the lighting on a pic, or print it in a different size, or something. I have an HP photo printer, but it was pretty inexpensive when I bought it and my cynical mind immediately doubts whether or not it will print good, store quality prints. But I haven't tried it - just went and bought photo paper for it this weekend but haven't tried it out yet.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-31-12 08:07 PM
In response to Vae

Anna and Ashley, glad you are both okay through the storm!

We had a very quiet Halloween here... made my soup, watched a movie, and now I'm heading to bed.

G'night all!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Vae

Halloween was quiet here too...no trick or treaters so I finished a book (Terry Goodkind's "Wizard's First Rule") and watched "American Horror Story: Asylum"...that's about it.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Jarvae-you may want to consider a small Canon photo printer. I bought a Selphy 710 several years ago...it only prints 4x6 pics but I absolutely love it! Prints them as good as I would get printed in a store. I use it for when I "need that pic right now". I still order prints online for large batches but it sure is nice to have a good photo printer for when I need it

Can you believe Thanksgiving is in 3 weeks??? OMG I have soooo much to DO! We're having our cousins over, Chris may fly in plus Patrick has a friend whos mom is military and in Georgia right now. If his friend has nowhere to go I invited him and his 2 sisters over too. I'm excited to have the whole week off. I love doing all the cooking and preparing-gives the house that holiday feel

Last week we bought a new piece to put our 55" TV on in the living room. It has a built in "fireplace" in the middle of it. Hopefully DH will put it together this weekend. I miss having a wood burning stove-really added a coxy feel to the room

Cheryl-any word yet on hubbys tests?

Cathe-I sometimes venture onto other threads lol

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
Cathe, I'm kind of half considering it. One of the big stop-downs I have when scrapping is that I find that I need to adjust the lighting on a pic, or print it in a different size, or something. I have an HP photo printer, but it was pretty inexpensive when I bought it and my cynical mind immediately doubts whether or not it will print good, store quality prints. But I haven't tried it - just went and bought photo paper for it this weekend but haven't tried it out yet.

Do you have the free prgoram called Picasa on your computer. You can do quite a bit in it. You can resize pictures, change colors and effects. I love my HP Photosmart Premium printer. I use soft gloss Hp Premium Plus photo paper for inkjet printers. I'm amazed how nice they are. My old HP wasn't near as good. I try not to do too many photos on it as it does seem to use a lot of ink.

Donna I've heard other people sing the praises of the 4x6 printer you mentioned.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Snow is melting. Ashley, glad you are ok as well as your immediate area. I pray for the other areas there in NY and NJ. Such horrific damage.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Anna C

Now that Halloween was a total bust here in North Country.... not one trick or treater...kind of expected it. KNEW it when Bill and Hannah decided to go look for moose at 6:45 p.m....HAHAHA I have to laugh and love it. Planning a party for her next year...we love Halloween!!!

Oh... don't know if I shared this before...but this is where and how I'm getting my Halloween fix. I know I told you gals about it...but I don't think I posted the link...

http://idealeventmanage.com/spaldinginn.html

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Hi everyone..
Lol Mel....that was funny my toilet not liking me...it better I'm the only one around here who knows how to clean it it seems.

I thought we weren't going to have trick or treaters but around 8 or so we got several groups of from 4 to 8 kids....I gave them heaping handfuls of candy but still had some left...oh too bad..Did you all know there are banana tootsie roll pops...I confiscated those...nummy.

Donna I'm so happy your new tv unit with the fireplace makes you feel coxy...exactly what does that mean anyway...I was thinking cozy and sexy????? Love the boys' Mario and Luigi costumes.

raining.

Jojo that is too bad about the snooty people ruining it for you..do you think you would have considered doing it again had they not been there. I've always wanted to go to one of those.

Mel Love your dds pumpkin....dd2 and her beau each did one but they did them a week before Halloween and by the 30th they were full of this white hairy stuff inside and were collapsing so they didn't make it til Halloween. Next year they will know better...we always carved pumpkins Halloween eve when they were growing up. I think they took pics....they did Ariel the mermaid and Sonic the hedgehog.
punkins By Dollscrap

Happy Nov 1st to everyone else....gack!!! November????

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

My heart goes out to the victims of the storm. The videos I've seen on TV of all the destruction is just horrific! I hope that any of you in that area are are safe.

Terry...no snow here...yet.... I'm sure it'll show up one of these days...the last storm that went through kind of passed us...we just got clouds and cooler temps.

Anna...20 inches of snow? yuck!

Ashley...I'm glad to hear that your neighborhood made it through the storm without major damage. I've seen photos of the traffic problems there! How miserable!

Not one trick or treaters here last night...think I'll go nibble on a piece of candy...just one piece! Honest!

I'm dropping one off.. I started it at my sister's a couple of weeks ago and finished it at home... These photos are from around 88 or 89... our office had about 120 people and for Halloween, each department would have a theme for dressing up for the day. When I saw the new "Birdsong" line come out I immediately thought of these photos...
Memoirs of a Geisha By Scrapkaty

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Scrapkaty

Katy that page Memoirs of a Geisha is awesome!

We had 23 trick or treaters. Wow! maybe the neighborhood is changing. Last year we had 12, the year before that 1.

Guess I start thinking about Christmas. I think Cheryl has her shopping done for her little grandchildren. Little ones like anything.

I got my flu shot today. I got it at Target and got a ten dollar gift card with it. I checked their scrap isle. It keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Have a good evening!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies. Trick or treating was a blast last night. She had a ball.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to babigirl

Hi all...
We only had Emma as a trick or treat-er. I gave her 5 Biscotti's (grandma cookies as she calls them) and 1 candy bar. She said she does take money to if I was willing. Snot!!!

Jeannie--love their take on pumpkins. Have you seen the pumpkin carving of Ray Villafane? If anyone wants to see some totally awesome stuff look at this: (I was amazed!!)
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ray+v illafane&q...

Anna--glad to hear it's melting now!
Ashley--wow did you dodge the bullet! It's just so sad to see what happened and how much rebuilding will be done both to lives and property.
Cheryl--how's your hubby?
Cathe--I swear I get a flu shot and 5 days later I get the flu. No shot no flu.
Katy--that is a gorgeous LO and the pp are perfect for your photos. Where did the wigs & costumes come from?
Donna--you will have fun doing a big dinner. I'd rather do that with all the people than all that cooking for 2.
JoJo--did they find a moose? It does make it kinda sad not to have the wee ones looking for candy but it's also quieter!

Hi to all...need to go start something for supper.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Abby0317

Terry... no moose were found....However they did see about 6 to 8 deer in the fields across from the campground.

Jeannie...I may try the Murder Mystery again... but not for a couple of years... Just put a bad taste in my mouth. The trip home afterwards was long too... but couldn't afford a Hotel/Train package which started at $400.00 per person,for two nights...Got home just before 1:00 a.m....tired... very tired.

Anna...following you on Pinterest!!! I'm pinning EVERY idea I see for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I'm as bad as DONNA LOL!!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Spent the day at the beach. Came home with a sunburn/windburn despite the umbrella and hat. DGD had THE best time frolicing in the sand and water. Galvesting is hostin a motorcycle festival this weekend and are expecting 400,000 or 500,000. It was ramping up today so we rode the ferry across to Bolivar Peninsula and had the beach to ourselves along with the pelicans, seaguls and waves lapping the shore.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

We go see the doctor tomorrow for results. So, hopefully I will have something to report tomorrow. Hubby doesn't feel well but keeps going to work like nothing is going on. I don't know how long he will be able to keep it up, but he is trying!!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hiya? Start back on my school's hospital rotations today...right now I'm in the middle of my Mircobiology rotation...it's interesting but the lab always smells like wet dog food (it's the agar plates mixed with the incubators)...I'm more interesting in research than working in the hospital lab anyway.

The damage in my area hasn't been bad but we have friends who have had their lives totally destroyed. My parish is having a benefit to help rebuild a church that was totally destroyed...and my Girl Scout troop is helping out by proving song and dance and other entertainment.

Denise- Fishsticks! The beach? It's flipping cold here!

Cathe- I ahven't been to Target in an age but the last time I was in one they had next to no scrapping stuff. I thought I was going to have to get a flu shot for my rotation but I didn't. Even if I did, my doctor said he'd write me something to get me out of it. I'm allergic to one of the inert compounds in injections.

Terry- LOL! That sounds like something my sister would say...the comment about money!

Donna- I can't wait until Thanksgiving...That means my semester is nearly over and I'm that much closer to being free of this program I'm in.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
Good morning! Thanks to Cheryl and Cathe for being such great hosteses!

Donna, yes, it was quite the storm. We got somewhere between 18-20 inches and my parents had over two feet at their house. Terrible winds and lots of snow drifts. Temp is at 32 degrees at the moment so let the melt down begin!!!

Donna, you keep confusing me over on "P!" I keep pinning things that I already have pinned!

Yeah i keep pinning and pinning to lol. Now i have to try the things that I pinned lol

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to babigirl

Cheryl, You and DH will be in my thoughts today...praying you both recieve good news!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

It has been nutty around here...DH and a friend started the demolition to put a stairway in. We are putting a stairway inside the house...from what is now my livingroom, down into the basement. We will be remodeling downstairs to become our BIG livingroom and my space upstairs will become the diningroom. They haven't cut the floor YET! They have done all the Bull work in the basement...knocking out pieces of wood to box in other needed supports. Yesterday they managed to get the stairway itself in place. I will take pics...But the noise!!! Oh Lord!!! Try being on the phone with a circular saw going in the background...HAHA...never a dull moment. I looked online yesterday for a rug for the diningroom.... I found a nice one from Overstock...only $153, for a 7'8"x 10'6" I believe...
and yes....I PINNED it!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:

Thanks for the welcome back and I love it scrapping before cleaning i wish i could be scrapping right now

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:
happy halloeve got a pic of terie pumpkin

acu2h

welcome back home terry did you atleast try the fried pickle they are yummy

welcome back babygurl

thank chery for hosting october and sorry i did not do the sketch
and thank cathe for this month
jeannie the toilet is not your FRIEND it been a long time since i did any reading i love king and anne rice infact i got 3 talking book on my ipod
will cbl got to load some pics

my pintrest is in my signature

Hi Mel how are you doing?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to babigirl

Good morning!!

JoJo - I can only imagine the amount of noise you are having to deal with. I am sure it will be worth it and will look wonderful.

Donna - I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is almost here.

Regarding pinning, I do pin a lot of things but I am also trying quite a few of the recipes. I have pinned a LOT of cards and not sure when I will get to those but I WILL!! LOL

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• jojo noons Said:
On October 26th I went to a Murder Mystery Dinner on the Conway Scenic Railroad...It was fun!! We had to get all gussied up. It was a little weird... some people were quite "stuck up" shall we say...so yeah it kinda put a damper on the whole thing... just a strange bunch gave the whole feel to the theme...a weird vibe...I can't really explain it. We had fun...but I don't think we'll do it again anytime soon...Many more adventures to go on!!! It was almost like this other group that went "acted" or acted out of spite, overdid it... Like someone acted very stuck up and talked down to others,,,outrightly mean...and you felt bad for the other person they were talking too...Many instances like this...and it wasn't the "actors" the Railroad hire to "host" the murder mystery...These people actually gave the real actors a HARD TIME...It was like their mission to ruin it...But it went OK...I just won't really be interested in doing that again...I'll find meself another adventure!!!

I want to starting going on "adventures" to. I am looking for some things I can do and that my daugther and i can do.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to babigirl

Christmas By Scrappin 2

I'm trying to use up some Christmas papers. I think this will go to my great niece, Julie. I have a couple more in my gallery. Thanks for looking.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Good morning.

I talked to Cheryl on IM and wished her well. I'm very nervous for them.

Ashley so nice of you to get the girls involved in the fund raising.

Jo-I love renovations! ...the aftermath. lol Yes, get before and after photos!! We may put a wood floor in the dining room. But then I'll need a rug. I sort of looked on overstock. I'm going to go check your pin.

Hi to all. Hope you have a great day.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DNA301

• DNA301 Said:
Hiya? HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I'm going to try to keep up with the chatter this month...this program I'm in to my clincal laboratory scientist license has me going bananas but I'm going to try!

Donna- Those costumes are awesome! I always wanted to do that with my sister but no go...she's too cool for costumes. We got a lot of wind and rain here but we never lost power and we didn't flood out. A lot places around me weren't so lucky though.

Anna- Fishsticks! You have snow already?!

Mel- I love to read too! I read almost all of Anne Rice's Vampire Novels in grade school (a Catholic Grade School mind you...my mom had all kinds of fits about that)...I head she's going to do another Lestat novel.

I love to read to I am currently reading the last hunger games. It's taking me awhile though because I have been so busy.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
Donna, I have wasted so much time on that site pinning stuff....I just keep pinning and pinning and pinning...

Ashely and Terry, yep! We got snow as a result of Hurricane Sandy. 18-20 inches here with lots of wind; my parents got over two feet and they are only 30 minutes away. While it was rough, it is nothing compared to those in NY and NJ. Aren't you in NY, Ashley? Everything ok where you are?

Oh god that is way to much snow i hope we don't even get that much lol

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to babigirl

Good morning and TGIF!

Thinking of you Cheryl! Hugs and more hugs!

Jo, I am following you too. And I actually pinned that crab dip from you this morning. I hope to try it this weekend.

Like Cheryl, I have pinned tons of cards, layouts, and sketches. May never use most of them, but there is something on every one of them that I like and pin for future reference.

As far as recipies go, I have pinned a ton of those too. I have actually used quite a few of them. Some are keepers and some are not. And there are a few that I have already used several times. DH never knows what to expect for dinner when he gets in!

I can access that site from work so it really helps to pass the time on a slow day too!

Edited by Anna C on 11-02-12 06:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Good morning!
Ok you all got me interested and I started a Pinterest account. Now...how do you pin and what do you all pin? I haven't had the time to just sit and mess with it yet. More work came my way, Steve had another minor surgery yesterday, and I have accounting work to do from the store. Any advice???

Cheryl--hugs hugs & more hugs!!! Sending good vibes for today's news!
Ashley--yes my little DGD Emma is definitely a "material girl"! But ya gotta love her...
Also, great idea to help the ones that were hit hard with Sandy. I hope some org is trying to help with the pets that were misplaced as well...
JoJO--I feel your pain! With all the remodeling over the years that we have done, I've had air compressors in the house, saws of all kinds, jackhammers that took up tiles, and the list goes on. I go shopping when it gets bad!
Denise--sounds like a great time at the beach! I know you are like me and having the kids is time to play and create great memories.
Anna--on Pinertest, do you pin your own stuff or others? I'm confused!
Hi to all...have a great Friday!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Abby0317

ACU2H......................

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Charisma3103

Yeh, sorry 'bout that Ashley. I know lots of people are suffering in the cold. This is the time of year its nice here.

Right Terry, gotta go get those memories made. My parents wanted to see the island so asked us to take them. My girls gae us a Halloween treat, we didn't know they were coming!

I pin lots of recipes, print them out, if I like them then I put them in my binder and if we didn't like them chunk them in the trash.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Terry, I have never pinned by own stuff. Others have pinned by layouts and cards on there.

You need to open up the item and go to the link in the upper right. It usually takes you to a blog. You can read the details about the item or ingredients for the recipe. Usually there is a print button so you can print it off if you prefer. However, there are some naughty things out there. Apparently some people have nothing better to do with their time! Twice I have opened up something and went to the link and opened it up only to find some very not nice pictures. So do be aware but for the most part everything is pretty safe. Or at least that is my experience.

Edited by Anna C on 11-02-12 07:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Anna C

Really Anna???? Makes me leery. Did you report it to Pinterest?

Help...Oh Disney fans...I need some well known Disney sayings that the Characters say. I am making lo for my 3 great great nieces. I have stickers of Mickey, Goofy, Minni, Donald

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Anna C

Hi again!!! Just quickly popping in for a minute and gonna try to post a couple of demo pics... One pic shows my snow shoes I found at the flea market...got them for a true steal!!! had two others ask me for them at twice what I paid...I wanted them for my wall and there is where they're at!! LOL!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Once again we go to the doctor and get the answer of more tests, referred to another doctor which will do more tests, all of which means more waiting with no definite answers or solutions. More tests on bone marrow to still rule out myleoma, possible nephrotic syndrome which means referral to kidney specialist next Friday. Then next Friday, I expect that doctor to order a biopsy of the kidney and those results will take a week or two. Hopefully, by the end of the November we will have more definite answers.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl, this must be soo frustrating!! We're here for you!!! I do hope something will come to light very soon!!!

I will post pics later when the gallery wants to cooperate... pics are in there...just won't load to embed here...don't have much time....the guys are starting the walls around the stairway...will bbl!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to DNA301

• DNA301 Said:
Halloween was quiet here too...no trick or treaters so I finished a book (Terry Goodkind's "Wizard's First Rule") and watched "American Horror Story: Asylum"...that's about it.

I watched that it was very crazy. The way it ended wow

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cdjohnson

Donna no i can not believe thanksgiving is only three weeks away time has surely flew

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Geez Cheryl, you'd think that things could move along faster. I know that is not how it works. In the meantime treatments (if needed) can't be started. Prayers for both of you.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

Here are a couple of pics....

Stairway By Jojo Noons

EBBY SUPERVISING By Jojo Noons

STAIRWAY By Jojo Noons

LIVINGROOM AT THE MOMENT By Jojo Noons

SNOWSHOES!!! By Jojo Noons

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Thanks for thinking of us everyone!!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Needless to say...things are kind of shoved around and it feels very claustrophobic right now...Bill and Ray got alot done today...still have some finishing work to do...The main stuff is done. Can't wait to get downstairs set up and my dining table set up for Thanksgiving!!! Will be nice to have some ROOM!!!
We have alot of finish work to do downstairs... We'll do some here and there...Wild Bill also installed the pellet stove downstairs. It is now heating the whole house with the heat coming up the stairway...Boy do I have plans... decorating that is!!! Best yet....now I'll have some scrap space at the diningroom table!!! OH YEAH!!!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I can't write more than a couple sentence without the text disappearing. I wrote a bunch of stuff THREE times...this is the 4th. I'm copying after every sentence.

Cheryl..so sorry about you all having to wait again...still praying for good news.

Gonna go out with dh later..even though my eye is still bloody...it is getting better but I am self conscious.

Jojo....Yay a scrapspace.....that's what I took out of all that....from someone scrapspace challenged.

I'm gonna stop for now...hi to everyone I would write more but this one sentence at a time is getting annoying.....AND I just got an idea for the layout I was stuck on.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to dollscrap

Here's the one I was working on earlier.
Roni has to wear black and an apron at work but they managed to dress up for Halloween anyway...from the neck up. Roni was a mermaid..I made her a headband with flowers and shells but it is hidden under that net thing which is actually a shawl from one of my dolls. It has gold shells attached to it...she was told to not come home if she in anyway messed it up...lol. The jewels on her cheeks are from my bling collection and she used some plastic mesh from my stash to make scales on her face...she held the mesh against her forehead chin and cheeks and dabbed her eyeshadow against it...it looked kinda cool irl.
Mermaid By Dollscrap

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

ACU2H

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to cdjohnson

Hiya? Today was one of those just keep going days...go to rotation...come home...got to Girl Scouts...go to help out at church...I just now got home LOL!

Cathe- The Girl Scout troop I volunteer for...we're big on making sure the girls know that there's a great big universe outside of our neighborhood and there are people out there they can help. It hasn't made us very popular with our Council because of how we do things but who likes being popular! As for Disney quotes, are you looking for like stuff Walt Disney said or character quotes? (I'd even venture towards looking up things said in the first and second Kingdom Hearts games since there are some great Disney quotes in them)

Anna- I've pinned a bunch of recipes on Pintrest...but have only tried a few of them...some have worked nicely and some have been epic fails. I've never run into anything naughty through links on there though.

Cheryl- After seeing the other side of the lab science coin, I feel bad for both the patient and the people who have to process all those test results. Sorry you and your family have to go through all that...I heard bone marrow tests are fishsticking painful!

Shatema- I love books...I'd read all the time if life didn't annoyingly get in the way. I got into "American Horror Story" last season (the "Murder House" season)...usually I don't like weird stuff like that but the show has me hooked. I think it's all the twists and stuff in it.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to DNA301

Jeannie--I've been racking my brain & hubby's too trying to figure out why your typing disappears all the time. Does it do that in other sites or in programs like word or excel? Is it just this site? Perplexing! Love love love your lo & Roni's photo!!
Cathe--here's a few that I found on google:
Mickey: (seeing Goofy's head in a jar) That's Goofy! I mean, sort of...
Gosh, lots of these characters look alike.
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes!
Tonight, we have a show that won't be forgotten.
Now I wanna remind everyone of the House of Mouse Rules: No smoking. No villainous schemes. And no guests eating other guests

Is that what you needed?

Cheryl--what frustration! Surely they have some clue and something to say to you so you can have some peace of mind. Grrrr....

JoJo---I love the look on the dog as he's watching the stairs being put into place!
BB tomorrow---

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Oh, so sorry there's more waiting Cheryl.It can be so frustrating. Prayers and hugs.

Jojo, scrapspace!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

D20....BBL2CU
Happy Holidays By Anna C

Christmas Card By Anna C

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

D30...TFL!
Noel By Anna C

Noel By Anna C

Christmas Spirit By Anna C

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Last two cards. So sorry for the mini bomb. TFL!

Joy By Anna C

Merry Christmas By Anna C

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Anna C

Good morning all!

Kinda sad here. I came across the story of a woman from Staten Island who lost everything from Sandy. Her 13 year old daughter, her husband and her house. Her husband didn't want to leave the house due to the looting that went on the last time they evacuated. Now she has nothing. I can't imagine what she is going thru. She's related to my sister's sister-in-law. I'm gonna put together a package for her...see if I can send out a request at work to collect some stuff too. Stuff like this makes you stop and be thankful for everything that we take for granted

Cheryl-sorry that you guys still don't have any answers I have you in my prayers that you get good news when all this testing is done

Cathe-I saw that you posted about wanted something easy to resize pictures. Don't know if you saw my post or not. For quick resizing I use Microsofts image resizer. It's a utility that is so quick and easy to use. Here's the link: http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/downloads/get/347439

Jeannie-your post cracked me UP!! Yes-coxy=sexy and cozy. New word I made up lol Sorry your toilet doesn't like you. My cat LOVES my toilet. He flushes it constantly. No wonder my water bill is so high

20 inches of snow Anna??? I feel for you this winter

Terry-what name are you using on Pinterest? I'm highly addicted to that site right now lol And then I go on Facebook and see Jojo pinned this, Jojo pinned that. Between Pinterest and Zappos I'm destined to be glued to some device that has internet lol I have to organize my Pinterest better though. Anna's is very organized-she has sooo many card folders!

Gotta run to work now. Hi hi to everyone else. I'll BBL to get caught up on da lovin

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Donna how utterly horrible about the lady who's husband and daughter were killed. I can't imagine her pain.

Donna thanks so much for the Microsoft link. I downloaded. Now I have to make sure I can find it. lol

Over at rockin Scrappin Grams a couple of the Grams are having trouble posting. It won't post right away. It takes about a half an hour for it to show up. I wonder what is going on.

Jeannie-I think I missed what happened to your eye. Go out anyway.

Terry thanks for trying those sayings. I think I'm giving up that idea. I think I'll use We're Having a Good Time or something like that.

Remember to turn your clocks back tonight.

Have a great day.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Donna where are you going to send stuff to the gal who lost everything?

A church in town is going to take a truck of stuff out East. I'd better get off here and round up stuff and stop somewhere today and get some new stuff to send.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

• jojo noons Said:

awesome work sofar,love it

Edited by tealbrand on 11-03-12 06:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
Once again we go to the doctor and get the answer of more tests, referred to another doctor which will do more tests, all of which means more waiting with no definite answers or solutions. More tests on bone marrow to still rule out myleoma, possible nephrotic syndrome which means referral to kidney specialist next Friday. Then next Friday, I expect that doctor to order a biopsy of the kidney and those results will take a week or two. Hopefully, by the end of the November we will have more definite answers.

ss cheryl big hug,dh is still in my prayers

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
Spent the day at the beach. Came home with a sunburn/windburn despite the umbrella and hat. DGD had THE best time frolicing in the sand and water. Galvesting is hostin a motorcycle festival this weekend and are expecting 400,000 or 500,000. It was ramping up today so we rode the ferry across to Bolivar Peninsula and had the beach to ourselves along with the pelicans, seaguls and waves lapping the shore.

A day at the beach sounds awesome I won't be doing that for awhile to cold here.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

• jojo noons Said:
Needless to say...things are kind of shoved around and it feels very claustrophobic right now...Bill and Ray got alot done today...still have some finishing work to do...The main stuff is done. Can't wait to get downstairs set up and my dining table set up for Thanksgiving!!! Will be nice to have some ROOM!!!
We have alot of finish work to do downstairs... We'll do some here and there...Wild Bill also installed the pellet stove downstairs. It is now heating the whole house with the heat coming up the stairway...Boy do I have plans... decorating that is!!! Best yet....now I'll have some scrap space at the diningroom table!!! OH YEAH!!!!

wtg wild bill i can see you scrapping

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• jojo noons Said:
It has been nutty around here...DH and a friend started the demolition to put a stairway in. We are putting a stairway inside the house...from what is now my livingroom, down into the basement. We will be remodeling downstairs to become our BIG livingroom and my space upstairs will become the diningroom. They haven't cut the floor YET! They have done all the Bull work in the basement...knocking out pieces of wood to box in other needed supports. Yesterday they managed to get the stairway itself in place. I will take pics...But the noise!!! Oh Lord!!! Try being on the phone with a circular saw going in the background...HAHA...never a dull moment. I looked online yesterday for a rug for the diningroom.... I found a nice one from Overstock...only $153, for a 7'8"x 10'6" I believe...
and yes....I PINNED it!!!!

Sounds like a great project how exciting

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

• DittoBabyGirl Said:
Good morning all!

Kinda sad here. I came across the story of a woman from Staten Island who lost everything from Sandy. Her 13 year old daughter, her husband and her house. Her husband didn't want to leave the house due to the looting that went on the last time they evacuated. Now she has nothing. I can't imagine what she is going thru. She's related to my sister's sister-in-law. I'm gonna put together a package for her...see if I can send out a request at work to collect some stuff too. Stuff like this makes you stop and be thankful for everything that we take for granted

Cheryl-sorry that you guys still don't have any answers I have you in my prayers that you get good news when all this testing is done

Cathe-I saw that you posted about wanted something easy to resize pictures. Don't know if you saw my post or not. For quick resizing I use Microsofts image resizer. It's a utility that is so quick and easy to use. Here's the link: http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/downloads/get/347439

Jeannie-your post cracked me UP!! Yes-coxy=sexy and cozy. New word I made up lol Sorry your toilet doesn't like you. My cat LOVES my toilet. He flushes it constantly. No wonder my water bill is so high

20 inches of snow Anna??? I feel for you this winter

Terry-what name are you using on Pinterest? I'm highly addicted to that site right now lol And then I go on Facebook and see Jojo pinned this, Jojo pinned that. Between Pinterest and Zappos I'm destined to be glued to some device that has internet lol I have to organize my Pinterest better though. Anna's is very organized-she has sooo many card folders!

Gotta run to work now. Hi hi to everyone else. I'll BBL to get caught up on da lovin

ss donna that just might be the storm of the century!so much damadge and life that was taken
my ddil lost her uncle this week he was the pastor that got beat to death with a guitar at church that was in the new and his killer died in the police car

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

acu2h it really nice in cowtown today been outside people watching mostly the new neighbors and a couple of crackheads they walk up and down the street all day just walking and looking,anyway i love pinting i do alots of recipe and like anna i do try new recipe that i like that easy and look yummy i am going to scrap me some thankgiving decoration for the house inside and outside,anna love all your cards so beautiful,
hi to cathe,denise,terry,cheryl ,babygurl,donna,jeannie,
katy,ashley,jojo,janie!!a nd all the new ladies will cbl

Edited by tealbrand on 11-03-12 06:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to tealbrand

Donna--Its Abby0344. How do I find you all? I'm going to go play on it some since dh is napping.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Abby0317

Donna so sad about that woman.....to lose everything and your family....I cannot imagine such pain.

and Mel that poor pastor...good the perp is gone too.
Your neighborhood sounds nice...except for the crackheads walking up and down (zombies?)

Cathe....every so often a blood vessel pops in my eye..right eye left eye right corner left corner...whereever or whenever...may be caused by stress but it doesn't hurt and usually I don't even know about it til I happen to see it in the mirror or a family member says "ew Mom it happened again." It just looks awful. It's nearly gone now...only happens once every couple years if that.

Anna Your cards!!!! awesome...love the one with the windows.

Denise did you take pics at the beach..sounds so peaceful to have it to yourselves and the birds.

Terry the text disappearing only seems to happen HERE and it is not happening today so far knock wood.

It is warm and sunny this weekend...almost feel guilty about it.

Hello to everyone else.

DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK AN HOUR TONIGHT. Dang..now it's gonna be dark early.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Hello!! Dh work up with the sweats this morning and not feeling well. He said he wanted to go to the farm and check on his mother and tell her about his other doctor's appointments. I wasn't going to go but he said he didn't feel like driving would I mind driving. Just now getting back home and hoping to get a little scrapping in tonight.

Donna - So sorry about the lady losing everything. So sad!!!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

I spent the day with Pinterest and I think I have most of it figured out. I'm definitely following Cheryl, Donna, Anna, Tish, & JoJo. Anyone else on there?

Donna--so so sorry about that woman. How absolutely sad. Did she stay at the house but managed to survive?
Cheryl---Hope your dh is feeling better now. I think I'd go rattle some doors on this so to speak especially if he's getting more & more sick.
Jeannie--gosh girl, I wish I could help you. I've had that happen twice in 3 yrs here and don't know why. Have you tried Pm-ing the site? Megan or someone?
Let's see--we get an extra hour of sleep tonight, the dogs will want fed at 4PM not 5, getting up will now be at 5am not 6. I HATE THIS!!!!

Time for supper...other than vaccuuming, sweeping tons of dead wet leaves off the patio, cleaning out a kennel, didn't do much but play on the 'puter today.

BBL...

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

I really dislike changing time too!!!

Mel so sad about the pastor. I think I did hear that on the news.

Terry I'm on Pinterest and FB. You can probably find me thru Cheryl or Tish. I don't check my FB messages very often. I'm on P a lot.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

I'm NOT a morning person...and my luck would have it...an invitation to breakfast tomorrow MORNING.... OK so... one hour loss of sleep...clutsy as all hell in the morning...you'll read about me...I'll be in the papers...WOMAN DROWNS IN OATMEAL AT LOCAL EATERY>>> LOL!!!

Let's hope I survive my oatmeal!!!

I HATE the time change...esp. this one...fall back...lose an hour! UGGGG!!
Good night Chickies!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Jojo - My dear you GAIN an hour of sleep not lose it!!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Oh... all I got to say is...silly me... here it is 0153 hrs..can't sleep... when really it is 1253 hrs...mmmmm lol, maybe i can sleep now??? Maybe I will survive my oatmeal??? Nope, doen't take much sometimes to rattle my cage!!! Yikes... I better go to bed! Thanks Cheryl, see ya tomorrow!!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

I'll look you up Cathe!
Off to bed...you are funny JoJo!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Abby0317

I am still trying to catch up here. For some reason it seems like it is taking me forever lol. Once i got off last night went home and got my mom to do my hair that was about an three hours process lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
Good morning and TGIF!

Thinking of you Cheryl! Hugs and more hugs!

Jo, I am following you too. And I actually pinned that crab dip from you this morning. I hope to try it this weekend.

Like Cheryl, I have pinned tons of cards, layouts, and sketches. May never use most of them, but there is something on every one of them that I like and pin for future reference.

As far as recipies go, I have pinned a ton of those too. I have actually used quite a few of them. Some are keepers and some are not. And there are a few that I have already used several times. DH never knows what to expect for dinner when he gets in!

I can access that site from work so it really helps to pass the time on a slow day too!

I wish I could acess that site from my job but it won't let me it's blocked here.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cdjohnson

Terry I pin all types of thing scrappy things projects recipes anything.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Charisma3103

• Charisma3103 Said:
ACU2H......................

Janie i didn't know you were on this thread to how are you doing

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:

I hope you get some answers soon. I know it's gotta be frustrating to not get answers I will be praying for yall.

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics