Page 1 of 6 
Username Post: JANUARY - New Layouts        (Topic#1583735)
cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Welcome to the January edition of New Layouts. Thanks to Terry for hosting December!

This thread is for sharing love on new layouts. If you don't do a lot of challenges, this is a great thread for getting your wonderful work seen and even if you do a lot of challenges...well one can never have too much love!!

It's a challenge of sorts though.... keeping up on giving love can be a real challenge!! We all JCI (Just Check(ing) In) often and try so hard to be ACU (All Caught Up) and MMS (Mark My Spot)... but let a day go by and you'll be VFB (Very Far Behind). We've also been known to toss about and create some new acronyms!!

The rules for this thread are simple: Post a newly uploaded layout, card or project, get comments and give comments on everyone's pages. No "drop and runs" please. If you get love be kind enough to give love back. There are NO challenges and NO Requirements on the TYPE of comments you leave, just be sincere but if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. But I'm sure you can think of something nice to say!

Please also remember several people post here; try not to flood the post with too many layouts at once. Please be considerate and do not post more than 5-7 in any post. No limit per day.
So, think you can do it??? Then come on by and join the fun! This thread has gained a fairly regular following. We enjoy seeing new people come by to share their work and join in the fun! You can join in at any time. Just remember that it is more fun if you give love and get love too!

Here is how to put your layout photo on a thread: 1. Go to layout/picture you want to post on the thread. 2. Scroll down to where it says "Share everywhere" 3. Click the Link/Embed Tab 4. Click on the "IMG CODE (for forums and bulletin boards)" Make sure the little green dot is in front of that phrase now. 5. Select what size you want the picture to be on the thread, most of us select "large". 6. Copy and Paste the Embed Code Below: 7. Paste the code to the thread as a new post. When you paste it you will only see the code. The picture will not appear until you post or preview your reply.

While this is a laid back community of artists and crafts people sharing their work and support, it's not a place to just drop off work and not visit the galleries of others in the thread. We encourage you to enjoy all the marvelous talent and leave comments! Should you encounter a problem with another poster in this thread, please PM them directly to ask your question or resolve your issue. The hostesses are not referees and can't step in the middle for you.

Speaking of hostesses..... this is a collaborative effort. We are rotating the job of hosting the thread. Included in the opening post is the schedule of hostesses over the next couple months. If you are interested in hosting.... please PM the current month's hostess to let her know. (BTW - the current month's hostess would be the one who started the thread) Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative month and gains inspiration and encouragement from each other!

Hostesses:

February...Donna
March......Jeannie
April......Mel
May........Terry
June.......Cathe

***Birthday List***

If you'd like to be included here send a message to the current month's hostess-we'd be happy to add you!

Donna January 12
Cheryl January 13
Denise February 13
Mandi February 17
Ashley March 1
Cathe March 18
Jeannie April 3
Katy May 1
Mel July 27
Terry August 5
Tish August 9
Stacey August 10
Jojo August 25
Ali November 3
Anna December 24

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Happy New Year!! Sorry about the confusion. LOL

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Happy New Year!!

Terry thanks for hosting December and thanks Cheryl for doing January.

Denise- how Great that Tracey is doing better. Wonderful!

Maybe as things slow down we will hear from others who have been missing.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to scrappin 2

Thanks Cheryl!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to rockmom

Thanks Cheryl...you're excused...you're sick...don't let it happen again though...lol. Seriously thanks for starting this when you're not feeling well. Thanks Terry for hosting December.

speaking of December...where'd it go? It went by faster than the whole rest of the year put together.

Get well soon.

Trivia time.
Vicki and I just watched War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise...did you all know that the grandparents who come out of the door at the end of the movie were the stars of the original War of the Worlds.

Roni is making banana bread with chocolate chips....so much for getting rid of all the sweets.

Still trying to get the girls to pose by the tree...one is ready...one ain't.

Just to reiterate..Honey Boo Boo and her family are strange. The new baby has two thumbs on one hand.

Done babbling.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to rockmom

Happy New Year!!!

Thanks for hosting December Terry...and thanks to you Cheryl for realizing you have January lol

I laughed when I saw your "2013" post Denise...it always takes me a few weeks to stop writing 2012. So glad to hear that Tracy is doing well! What a great way to start 2013!

Jeannie...ummm...yeah, I don't think anyone here would have a hangover. The bongos that woke me up this morning were real lol Ok fine. Yes...my head was pounding this morning. Vodka is not my friend. But I had to finish the eggnog and I had to cut it with SOMEthing. Pumpkin Pie vodka seemed like a good choice

Hi Jojo! Would love to see your snow pics! Saw your New Years pics on FB...y'all look cold lol

I got some mojo back today (after the bongos left). Worked on my minis. Also made a nice pea soup with ham. It was really yummy. I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow *pouts*

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to DittoBabyGirl

The new baby has 2 thumbs? Oh that poor lil thing...to be born into a family that eats spaghetti and ketchup *gag*

Mmmm...bandana bread with chocolate chips. Sounds delish

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Thanks to Terry and Cheryl for their hostess duties!

Where is Terry any way? Havent seen her around lately. And Mel...where's she at?

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Cheryl, I'm sorry you're sick and I hope you are up and around soon! Thank you for hosting January.. now go take care of yourself!

Denise, so cool that Tracy is getting better! And thank you for hosting December..

2013???? wow...wha' happened to 2012?

Donna, hope your case of the "bongos" weren't tooo bad!

DH and I stayed in and enjoyed a quiet NYE...watched the final game of this year's (well now, LAST year's) world series...Game 4, SF vs Detroit...even though we know the outcome..at the end I had tears in my eyes...again! After that we watched some of the Dr Who marathon...DH is a big fan of Dr Who...he's a "Whovian"!

Jeannie...please save me a slice of that banana bread!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Scrapkaty

Oh my gosh, Jeannie that family is so ....different!

LOL yeh it takes me forever to get the new date down Donna.

Jeannie, I did not know that or I had forgotten that about WOTW with Tim Cruise. The original scared the snot or maybe the pee outta me when I was kid.

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess
In response to rockmom

Hello Ladies and Happy New Year to all of you.

I hope you all remember me! It's January again, so once more I'll try keeping with my scrapping and everything it involves.

When I disappeared this thread and all the chatter is the one thing I've missed.

I so hope to be more consistent in 2013!!

I'm intrigued by this baby with two thumbs. Also Banana cake with choc chips. Never tried but I need to.

So glad you're feeling better Cheryl. I must admit I had a bit of a giggle when I saw you asked Donna about the thread last night.

Well, here's hoping I can keep this up. I read the last few pages of the December thread and realised exactly how much I missed chatting with you ladies.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to TheHybridMess

Good morning!

Welcome back Chantel!

Got up extra early today so I can try to get some scrapping in. I'd like to have my minis finished by next week

Catch ya'll later

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! Well, I thought I was about over this flu/virus thing but it hit me again early this morning. Hoping it is just the last effects of it. I would really like to get out today. I want to upgrade my phone and go see DJango Unchained with Priscilla. Hope I feel like doing it!!

Chantal - Welcome back!!

Jeannie - That bread sounds delicious!

I hope to try and scrap this evening while Priscilla is gone to work. We played games last night in my bed. Isn't she sweet?

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl--hope you get rid of your flu bug...for good! Priscilla was so sweet to play with you.

Chantel--welcome

It is cold her today...9 degrees right now. I do need to get out today though.

Love chocolate chips in anything...I'll take some of that bread Jeannie.

Donna enjoy your last day off.

better get going. bbl Have a great day.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good Morning!

Back to work today and back to my normal routine too, I hope.

Welcome back Chantel!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Good Morning, Happy New Year, and brrrrr it's dang cold! Oh yeah, I'm back.

On the spur of the moment, DH wanted to go down to so OR to see our friends over the weekend. We left Fri and got back Tues afternoon. What fun! The "boys" went training and spent 1 day snowmobiling. Pam & I shopped, cooked, went to see Les Miserables and a safari zoo where the animals roam free and you drive thru it. NYE we had tacos & margaritas, played 99 til midnight, giggled & laughed til I hurt. It's the first time in a doz yrs that DH stayed up that late. Pam's 80+ yr old parents got drunk! Seriously funny....

Cheryl~~thanks for hosting Jan and I hope you are feeling much better now. You were doomed to get sick with Priscilla & your patients too. Did you hear about the people that got fired from this hospital for refusing to take a flu shot?
Denise~~Hope Tracey is doing better too! And that Lindsey stays well too. Sounds like you had a ball playing games as well as a nice Christmas.
Anna~~ I showed my friend's granddaughters (10 & my P pg and they went crazy over the elephant I have there. I convinced the younger one it was not only real but at my home! She's extremely "blond" and very gullible.
Donna~~had a drink NYE that I know you would like. Take 2oz of Bailey's Hazelnut Irish Cream and add 1/2 oz Iced Cake Vodka. Shake over ice, pour into glass and add a touch of nutmeg if desired. It's called a Holiday Martini. YUMMY!
Jeannie~~love the LOs! I'm not taking down the xmas stuff until the end of the week. Too pretty and I have too much to do.
Katy~~ How nice those trees are close tho! I love fall and spend alot of time searching areas here for fall photos.
Chantal~~welcome back!
Cathe~~How grand to have your gr'ma and that she's going to be 100!!! What a party that would be. I'm with Donna, I will live until I can't scrap anymore!
Ashley~~your hair is quite beautiful & so long!!!
Mel~~where are you girlfriend?????
Jody~~~hi! Tell Hannah happy belated birthday!

My new 'puter comes today, I need to do groceries, it's freezing out and all I want to do is snuggle up back in bed. Lazzyyy!!!

Edited by Abby0317 on 01-02-13 08:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Abby0317

Well here I sit...wasn't I gonna start taking down the decorations today..I don't wanna. Dh gave me a chore to do so I'll do that instead..will only take a half hour but still....If Terry isn't gonna start taking hers down yet then neither am I.
so there.
Look at this and drool
http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/cha-winter-2013-sneak -pe...

Welcome back Chantal.

Hi everyone...where's Mel? Does anyone know what is going on with Mandi?

Yes the banana bread was GOOD....Roni put in a lot of chocolate chips..I would probably use fewer ...the chocolate chip to banana flavor ratio favored chocolate...I guess that could be considered a good thing.

OK I guess I really should start my project instead of procrastinating...If I were a super hero I would be
The Procrastinator!
What would you all be?

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

Not taking down my Christmas stuff yet either. Need to have the house to myself to do it . I'd rather play with the kiddos than clean up. Yesterday we painted plaster Christmas ornaments. Today Cara has a fever and she threw up last night once. Hope she feels better soon.

Made a yummy vegetable beef soup with left over veggies last night. Meat, potatoes, carrots, green ebans, corn, bell pepper, onion, garlic, stock, sweet basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Warms a body on a cold evening.

Saw Mel posted a link on FB and Mandi just got her oldest DD back. She is so happy to have her.

Welcome back Chantal, can't wait to see c=what you come up with on your LOs.

No news on Tracy today and DH took Lindsey to pick up her friend who is coming to visit her. Lindsey is feeling fine. Thank God for that.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Terry - I had NOT heard that anyone had been fired over not taking the flu shot. All hopsital employees here received an email stating that beginning in 2013 it would be MANDATORY for employment to receive the flu shot. I ALWAYS get my shot but still thing it is infringing upon one's personal rights and religious beliefs whether to get it or not. More of government telling us what to do.

Denise - Glad to hear Lindsey is doing well!! Sorry that Cara is sick. Prayers for her

I am feeling a little bit better today. It started off rough. I took some Immodium and that helped but still not able to tolerate much food only small amounts. I have not decided whether I am going in tomorrow or not.

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl, I hope you feel better soon.

My Christmas tree came down on the 27th and by today all remnant of Christmas has been packed away. I love how festive it looks but i cannot stand all the angel hair and glitter everywhere

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to rockmom

Just stopping by real quick-been a busy day at work

Guess what? Guuess what? Guess what?????

After 6 years my schedule change has been approved!!!!!

Now I'll be working til 6:30 Tuesday thru Fri and 6:00 on Saturdays. I can't tell you HOW happy this makes me! 6 years I've been trying to get earlier hours. 2013 is starting out GREAT!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Donna - WONDERFUL news!! So happy for you

Oh, I forgot to mention earlier that I am now a proud owner of a android smartphone. Wish me luck on learning how to use it!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

I agree that the mandatory shot is a personal decision but also uphold the right of an employer to run a business as they see fit. I guess the employers have the right to require something and employees have the right to employment elsewhere if they disagree. I see both sides.

Feel better soon Cheryl. DD is still having the no appatite issue too.

Got out a bunch of pp and stencils for oldest DGD today. She crafted all afternoon while Cara napped and watched Nick Jr.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to rockmom

Hey Gals!!!

Was w/o internet some today... so I put allthe Christmas decorations away, and stripped the tree. Our tree came from our property...It was here before us already planted in a wooden bucket. Hubby just picked it upwith the back hoe and brought it right up to the house...(the backside) and we decorated it downstairs. The tree will go back out into the yard...Hope it didn't "get spoiled" being inside...I do have worries though...wonder if it came out of dormancy or a hibernation... well we'll find out!
It is ready to be replanted...hope it holds on till spring!

Anyway...Hannah had a basketball game this afternoon. She didn't play...just sat. Spoke with her coach and told her to start working her in practice... she can start some stretches and light running to strengthen her ankle. She is still wearing the contraption...only during practices...this will help with "holding" that ankle in place while she trys to exercise it.

Dang cold here!!! 10 above to -15 below at night...today and tomorrow...Today the wind put those cooler numbers on the charts...but tomorrow it's just a plain old ARCTIC BLAST bringing in the COLD STUFF!!!! No snow in sight...just too dry.

Good to hear Cheryl is feeling better, Tracy and Lindesy doing well and Poor Cara...rest all you need sweetie and get better soon!

Had a blast with our group of old farts this weekend! We sled, we rode, we ate, we drank, we laughed, we napped....and got up to do it over and over again,,,pics on FB...too many to put up here...

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess
In response to Jojo Noons

Donna, that's good about your schedule. 2013 will be great.

Cheryl, have fun with the new phone.

I'm back at work today

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Ok Jeannie, you, me , & Donna need to make a stand--maybe 10 mos of decorations! Well...maybe not. DH would kill me!

Yeah Donna!!! Do the happy dance...

I picked up another week's worth of work yesterday too.

Cheryl...I totally agree that it infringes on personal rights. I also know that there are 100 people out there for every job so who's going to refuse a shot over a job? Such a shame that it comes to this.

Denise...have fun with the girls! House cleaning will always be there! Hope Cara starts to feel better. I got texted photos this weekend of dgs Andrew with a broken arm and dgd Lauren with a sprained wrist. Both from snow boarding---excuse me, where in MN do you snowboard? I feel like texting my son and asking him if he's trying to kill the grandbabies!!!!!

Well off to bed...goodnight all!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - I said something to my dh about taking down the decoratins this weekend, and his reply was "why not leave it up, we can decorate it for different things all year, your birthday, valentines, St. Patrick's . . . " I guess this was his way of saying I am doing it by myself?!?!

I totally agree about the shot thing as far as in this day and time who is going to sacrifice a job for a shot. I do wonder what the people who don't take it for religious beliefs are going to do?

I hope your grandbabies will be ok!! Prayers for them.

I got up and mixed together the Autumn Stew and it is in the crockpot to make my house smell wonderful. I think I will make some cornbread to go with it too.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Abby0317

happy late new year ladies

thank terry for hosting dec and thank cheryl for doing this month been kinda busy with familys and half of them was sick doing christmas all of my dgb was sick with astmas and the flu,my ds1 kid had a astmas attack so he was in the hospital christmas eve and we had to wait until the day after christmas to let him open his gifts from us and ds3 baby aaliyah was and still sick with the flu so her gift are still un open and still here everyone at her house is sick so we waiting for them to get better and mel was sick 4 days before christmas with the flu so she was the only one who got to open her gift on christmas so guess who sick now dh and chris and terie so i am waiting on everyone i hate being around a bunch of sick people that hate taken medicine dh is the worse of all of them and he being going to work he got a job that need to be going out soon,
well i got all my xmas stuff put away and the house is back 2 normal beside the sick peoples clean up and throw away alots of old stuff includeing my table center piece it was old going shopping saturday for a new one with matching table placemats, have i scrape yet no but i am getting in the mood too but i still need more albums so i can clean my shelfs of layouts that the main reason i have not scrap

hpoe everyone is doing fine and not sick ss i been missing and will try to catch up on love and comments i really miss you guys and thank for the new friends on facebook i post on that because it always someone here on it even dh so i high jack their site so i can post on mine will cbl and happy thru........

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tealbrand

Good morning!

Hope all of the sick are feeling better or at least on the mend!

Jeannie, saw your layout on the featured list!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

I saw it too Jeannie!
I uploaded a few photos from yesterday and this past weekend. These 2 are just me playing around with a frosty morning: TFL
Frosty Morning By Abby0317

Frosty Ornament By Abby0317

These next ones are at the Wildlife Safari in Roseburg OR where we spent 4 days visiting friends etc. Pam & I went here and it's a drive thru---don't get out of the car--experience. Most animals roam free except the really dangerous ones. I have photos of water buffaloes, yaks, hippos, rhinos, emus, elk, antelopes, etc. They had animals from Africa, Asia, & N America. The bears were hybernating but otherwise we saw them all. Pretty awesome.
Camel Closeup By Abby0317
Giraffe By Abby0317
Ostrich By Abby0317

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

I like the giraffe photo Terry. Pretty cool!

Cara has no fever this am! yay

Tracy is getting soft foods today! yay

Good luck to all the sickies. So sorry about the sprained wrist and broken arm.

Hiya Mel!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Terry - Love the photos!!

I think I am on the mend feeling better. Kept down my yogurt this morning so that is good. I have tried to clean a few minutes at a time. No one is used to me lying in the bed for 2 days straight without getting up except to go to the bathroom. Priscilla said I looked pitiful!! Time to try and get back to mom/wife mode.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl, I know that pitiful look! So sorry I hope you are better for sure.

We had sunshine today but a bank of clouds and precipitation is on the horizon and advancing quickly. They are actually talking about sleet here in Houston!!! Boo hiss, I was enjoying the sunshine.

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess
In response to rockmom

I hope everyone is feeling better.

Hi Mel -Happy New Year

Love those pics Terry, I'm partial to the ornament ones

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

There is so much sickness around everywhere! Ick!
Yesterday my pregnant daughter had the flu. Her dh is a firefighter and had to work. So I got her Gatorade, got the kids from school and babysitter. I bought them to our house. Played, fed them, took them home, got them in pj's and teeth brushed. It was quite a day. She is better today. I wore a mask while attending to Casey. (my dd)

Sat. is my mil's 100th birthday party. Sure hope the sickies stay home. The party is here. I'm not ready. The cake is ordered. Have a veggie try. Need to call about a cheese and sausage platter. Going to make meatballs --well the sauce with World Harvest Mauii sauce meatballs premade.

Jeannie you are so funny....the procrastinator! don't know what my name should be... Cathe scissorhands?

Christmas decorations staying up until who knows when. ...maybe Monday.

Donna on the schedule change. I remember you mentioning that last year.

Denise- so sorry the dgd is sick. Hope the other one-(or you) doesn't get it. It seems very contagious.

Terry- really cool photos. They beg for cute captions....I came up with some in your gallery.

Mel-glad to hear from you. You are smart to throw out the old centerpiece. I probably would buy a new one and keep the old one. I have too much stuff.

Cheryl I'm so glad you got out and got your phone. I thought Karyol's comments about different themes was cute.

Hi to all. better get going.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

Hey hey!

Sorry you’re sick Cheryl. It’s going around over here and also at hubby’s workplace. I’m armed and ready with my olive leaf extract! What phone did you get? I just got a new phone a few months ago. I got the Samsung Galaxy 3. Love love LOVE it! My old phone was just a simple one to talk and text on. Whats Autumn stew? Sounds cozy

Jeannie-if I were a super hero I’d be “The Sniper” My hubby calls me that now lol The reason I am The Sniper is that he’ll go to run an idea by me…I’ll be like “nah-don’t think so”. Then he makes a “chick chick boom” sound…that’s me shooting down his idea LOL

Jojo – brrrrrr….thats COLD! Stay warm

Terry – 10 months of decorations? Well that would certainly give me enough time to work on all the Christmas crafts I want to make lol The hubby will initiate the dedecorating…I’ll pitch in when I’m forced to lol Really pretty pics. I love the camel and giraffe

Hey Mel! I hope you don’t get the cooties

Denise-yay for Tracy!

Cathe-your DD is lucky to have you to help

So I’m off at 3:00 on Saturday-hubby is working til 7:00. I’m gonna take Patrick to Sushi Ninja. Mmmm mmmm. Love me some Sushi Ninja

I thought I remember someone asking about Mandi. I see her on FB all the time. Her older daughter just moved in with her-she seems ecstatic about it. Looks like she has her hands full with all her kiddies. The baby is SO cute and getting SO big

Over and out!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Donna - I got the HTC One X which is an android phone, and I am totally loving it so far!! My daughter (the techie) convinced me with the Samsung I was basically buying the name except for the "bump thing" and this one has more memory, better sound quality and better camera for a cheaper price. The guy at Best Buy totally agreed with that summation so that is the one I got. I also got a really pretty pink and white case for it!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off:

Fort Massac Encampment 2012 By Cdjohnson

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Morning!

NICE phone Cheryl! I had no idea what kind of phone to get...my coworker convinced me to get the Galaxy3. We got Patrick the LG Optimus L9 for Christmas-really nice phone...even nicer then the Galaxy 2 and less expensive. I love discovering new apps and being able to watch Netflix on my dinner break. Just being able to look up something online while I'm out comes in so handy

Hey Terry-what kind of camera do you have? Your pics are really nice. I'm thinking of getting a new one-still undecided cause I don't have much free time to utilize it

Nothing new since last night. Ya'll have a great day!

Edited by DittoBabyGirl on 01-04-13 04:04 AM. Reason for edit: *to edit or not to edit-that is the real question*

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess

Cathe, congrats to your mil. Good luck with the prep

I have 2 to share
Happy New Year By TheHybridMess
Support Structure By TheHybridMess

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to rockmom

great and happy new denise hope everyone get much better soon,god is good!!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Abby0317

awesome pics terry my favorite was ALL OF THEM tfs and really love the snow pics beautiful...

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Anna C

hi anna happy you feeling great

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to cdjohnson

ss you are feeling bad and i know that sad look also,big hug that the sad part about working around sick peoples

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to dollscrap

hi jeannie that bread sound yummy i think i be a HERO and get the job done i like to get things over with so i can have me time

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

hi cathe busy as always and i hope the party goes well 100yrd that 2 awesome maybe they will give her a holler on tv like they do on good morning america wow..
cathe we use to keep stuff for yard sales but with the homeless and crackhead walking up and down the street all day you get tired of the drama
they run off with stuff so we givo sa or gw or on the curve

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

: donna that made my day hate cooties

that the phone dh and terie got for christmas from metro it a awesome phone they saw my dd pat with one and it show up on their christmas list

the phone
metropcs By [url=http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/90321/view/ 3826179/-1.html]Tealbrand[/ur

terie gift

xmas gift By Tealbrand

xmas gift By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 01-05-13 04:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

miss you and love all your new digi and journals

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to tealbrand

Good morning!! I am about to run out the door to meet dh at his doctor's appointment for results of the latest test. I'll be back in a bit to catch up on love and hopefully do some scrapping today. I feel SO much better today.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

well it cold with the chance of some snow i still have some leftover from my dinner i cook thru it was a crockpot brisket with mash potatoe and fresh corn okay the corn was frozen but cook with ome of my orka it taste fresh i love the bowls, today it wash and fold clothes and playing on the computer happy it friday so if it donot snow we get to eat out i been cooking and i need a break my house feel peaceful with all the xmas stuff gone just hope mel stop playin and singin christmas song we need to deleted her ipod and load new songs now we waiting 2 see if we get any money this year on income tax we need to get terie new clothes and me and dh some,plus we spent more on everyone else and i got some nice gifts but i told dh i would wait for taxes to get my kinder fire hd and i been loading free books from amazon just getting ready my oldest dd got one for xmas and she love it no books but mags and songs and free movies kinder wish i had got it but i can wait,
acu2h will cbl

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Cheryl, hope you all get news today!

Terry, love the photos especially the ostrich! I'm like Donna, what kind of camera do you have? I am looking to purchase a new one too. And a new lens too. Your recommendations?

Great news about Tracy. Glad Lindsey is doing so much better. I hope all of the other sickies are doing better.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

forgot to say how our part of town did new year we now know our new and old neighbors
have assault rifles it went on after 12 into 2am police was all over the place!!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

yea you

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to tealbrand

Morning sweet friends!
First off--Mel__-wtf...assault rifles???????????????? Holy cow...be careful and don't po anyone!

Donna & Anna: I use a Nikon D70s. I don't know if those are still for sale but I know they do have a D80S now. I don't use the lens that came with it so now my "basic" lens is a Nikon 18-105 F:1.35. It's the lens I shot all those photos with. Then my super duper lens is the Nikon 70-200 F:1.28. This lens is the one that stops water or action & is my telephoto lens. It cost more than the camera did.
I also use Digital Image Suite for my photo software. I have PS 7 as well but haven't spent the time to really figure it out.

Cathe--I saw all the cute titles you put down. Loved 'em. Have fun at the party which I bet you are frantically getting ready for! Photo op time!!!

Cheryl--let us know how the tests came out & good luck. I'm really glad you are feeling better too.

Ashley--how did your tests go?

I spent all day yesterday deleting computer files so I could back up this box for the new one. Today I want to play & scrub (literally hands & knees & scrub brush) the tile floors in the kitchen and family rooms. I'm going to change up that last digi I did because I still don't like it yet.

Hi Jeannie, Katy, Denise, Jody, & Chantal. Hope all is well with you all!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Abby0317

Here's the new version of that latest digi that didn't make me happy. I like this much more.
Dear Santa--Redone By Abby0317

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

I love my Nikon D5100 with the basic lense for most things. I also have the telephoto lens its a great lens and like Terry said you can stop water in motion. The D5100 is the low end professional camera. I am NOT a professional and take much better photos when I use a tri-pod. The airline broke mine on our flight home from Alaska. BOO HISS and have not replaced it. It is an wasy to use camera with both auto and manual settings.

Hi Mel, is that a pig on FB your DH is cooking?

Any news on your DH, Cheryl?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Well . . . the last test was normal too. The oncologist seems to think all the problems are stemming from problems with his kidneys. His opinion was to do nothing for now. We see the kidney specialist again in February and after that appointment we will see the oncologist again and decide if we want more or treatin the anemia or not.

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl, so glad you feeling better. Will keep DH in my prayers

Mel, assault rifles???? Huh????

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Just uploaded a few Alaska trip photo into my gallery if you want to see them.

Happy there was no bad news Cheryl!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

Here I am, pretty tired. I went to an after Christmas Party with former teachers. I've been retired 7 years so it is really nice to see old friends. The gal who hosts the party used to teach at with me. She still subs at age 73. So she invites the "new" teachers from the school too. It is nice to meet them.

I probably won't be on in the am. I have the party to throw. I'm not totally ready.

Denise when did you go to Alaska?

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hi Cathe, we went in May for my parent's 60th wedding anniversary. Have fun at your party. 100 is a huge milestone.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

Hey gals!!!
Popping in quick...I'm dog tired and my eyes are crossing...have been cleaning cabins and doing bookwork all day. Oh yeah...and there was a mental melt down too... trying so hard to do things right and to have your clientele screw things up just really sets my jets all a quiver...Yep, the good ole Irish temper raised her ugly self today...and the hot flashes,,,I'm ready to beat someone senseless! So, before I picked up the phone and started rippin everyone a new one.... I spent my Friday night writing up invoices and billing the bejeebers out of everyone...still have another half of the campground to go..AGH!!! Things could be so easy...I made it easy....but NOOOO...
Ok, I'm done...off to bed...
sorry, I'll be better in the a.m.....promise!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Dropping off:

Nerd Day 2012 By Cdjohnson

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Hi everyone

computer doing weird stuff again...just erased my text..was funny cuz I was tying away and suddenly I was looking at the pic of Terry's ostrich.
Terry like your idea of taking a Leave-the-decorations-up- stand.
I wasn't going to but then the day before yesterday I decided to take down the stuff in the kitchen...then I did the dining room...then the front hallway and the little tree there.....next thing I knew I started in on the living room but I just couldn't take down the tree yet and dh said leave it up so I did and didn't take it down til yesterday...finished packing it all up today and vacuumed...looks so bare...and roomy in there. So in 10+ months it will all be back up again..but as I get older it gets harder and harder.

Jojo.....good days and bd days right?!..you gotta slow down!

Cheryl glad you are feeling better and glad dh's tests were negative.

Mel..I'd be scared with all that fire power going off...what dummies!! I love my kindle fire....all I do is read and play angry birds on it. I was so happy when Angry Birds in Space and ngry Birds Star Wars came out for kindle fire. However for some reason it is messing up my left thumb and I play with my right hand...???

Speaking of reading..is anyone reading anything. I got into author David Baldacci...he's good...love his characters and his style...just the opposite of "chick" books.....speaking of chick books...do you all know who Maeve Binchy is?? she died last summer and I just found out....She was one of my favorite authors...how sad...one more book will be released this year and then no more. I can read and re read her books

OMG it just happened again....I'm typing away and suddenly I am looking at that ostrich again..

fortunately I was copy and pasting...but I am gonna quit for now

Hi to everyone else!!!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to dollscrap

Jeannie---I'm so sorry my ostrich is haunting you! What a hoot! I'm reading and almost at the end of Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. Then I have the Reacher book that Tom Cruise just made a movie of. Need some new ones for the Kindle Fire too.
Cheryl--I'm glad you didn't get bad news but it seems to me you guys aren't getting any news. If it were me, I'd be extremely frustrated right now. Sorry...just mho.
Jody--slow down and it's okay to get angry! Sometimes it is what settles us down.
Well, I did play some today. Here's another digi using Dec sketch as inspiration. I'm going to make me a geneology digi album that all the grandkids can have a copy of. I did all this research, talked to all the relatives for info & stories, and ended up making 23 albums about 12 yrs ago. I never made myself one! This is my paternal grandfather and he was a very special person.
Gennaro DeSantis By Abby0317

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!

Cheryl, glad you didn't get bad news even though you still didn't get answer or solution as to what is going on.

Terry, I have a Canon T1 which is outdated now. They are up to the T4 now but I have been to Best Buy twice to look at the Cannon 7D and the one just above it, can't remember the number right off. I'm still comtemplating the purchase.....

Hello to everyone else. Have a great day!

Edited by Anna C on 01-05-13 04:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Good morning!! My phone was ringing at 5:30 a.m. this morning (just went to bed at midnight) and it was WORK CALLING wanting to know if I wanted to come in at 7:00 they were short. I said NO, I just worked last weekend, and I have been sick all week. Besides, I have plans to SCRAP today!!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

I love it Cheryl!!! There are priorities! Years ago DH told his work that the "S" days were his & don't even bother calling. (s days=Sat & Sun)

Anna--I also went round & round on which camera to get.I've owned both Canon & Nikon cameras before. What did it was that the Nikon felt more comfy in my hands. No big techy thing just simply how it felt. You are a terrific photographer so no matter what you get you'll be happy!

No plans today except pu a dresser for Emma. I will "force" myself to start de-decorating! boo....

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Goodness, sorry about the early wakeup call, Cheryl. I am glad you told them no,you need your scrap therapy to get well!

Hi Jeannie! I have my Christmas partially taken down but not gonna take it all down until the girls leave.

We played with play doh yesterday and made rocketships, and snakes and flowers and all sorts of items. fun times

Today is shopping at Hobby Lobby to support their right to run their business as they see fit, Reupholsetering some chair seats with DD. DH is taking the firls to a movie this afternoon.

Tracy now has a blood clot in his leg. Lindsey is doing fine, her friend is here visiting so she is spending all her time with her,

Cinnamon rolls in the oven, yum they smell great!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - Geez!! Terry can't get a break can he?!?! More prayers being sent his way.

I was going to take down Christmas stuff but decided I rather scrap so MAYBE tomorrow.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off one for a challenge at Colorful Creations:

Family By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

I am back from lunch at Los Amigos with Priscilla and ready to scrap some more!! Anyone else scrapping today? Enjoying a cup of Chocolate Carmel coffee while I get my scrapping mojo going again.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off a digi:

Precious to me - little love By Cdjohnson

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to rockmom

denise we had it for christmas and it was YUMMY

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to tealbrand

I made a card...we're going to a wedding reception this evening and dh bought a gift card when he was out and about and we were going to stop at the Hallmark store on the way to get a nice card but I decided I don't really want to do that...so I made this.
Other than that I have been reading all day.

Good news from Katy...she is coming down for 3 days at the end of the month....scrappin and shoppin!! woohoooo.

Dh took all the decorations to the storage place or put them up in the garage...Christmas is offically over at the von Brauch's...sniff sniff.....you ladies of the Keep the Decorations Up Guild...good work!! (( I keep 3 Santas and a Christmas angel out year round.)

Cheryl glad you're enjoying a scrappy day.

Denise is there a problem for Hobby Lobby?? I was confused by your comment....we don't have one here.

I think I'd better go take a shower and see if I can find anything to wear that fits .... just when Roni's banana bread was about gone, Vicki made the most delicious chocolate (CHEWEY) cookies EVER...and lots of them...I ate 8 a day..just like vitamins...and then my friend from England sent me a Cadbury Milk Tray for Christmas but it arrived late....(box of chocolates). Now we're headed off to a wedding reception...what's a girl to do????

wedding card By Dollscrap

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

I was at Hobby Lobby and saw a decorated Valentine's Day Tree!!!!!!

Hobby Lobby is refusing to provide the day after pill to its employees with the Obamacare health care. They are going to be fined a million $ a day if they don't comply. It goes against their Christian Principles.

Nice,glad you get some sis time Jeannie.

Ah, glad you enjoyed your pig dinner Mel.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Dropping off:

Magical time of year By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Last one for tonight ladies. This one is for a challenge at Colorful Creations:

Grand Champion By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl you sure got your scrappin' on. Good for you for saying NO.

Denise- poor Tracey. I'll keep a prayin' So happy to hear that Lindsay isn't having any more complications.
Playdough is always more fun with Grandma.

I sure hope Hobby Lobby doesn't close over this. I'd only have JA and M's to shop at then.
Politics and Religion just doesn't mix.

The party was great. There were 61 people in the house. Making the screened in porch a 4 season's porch was a good move on hubby's part. The fireplace can warm it up comfortably. Granny enjoyed herself and stayed awake all afternoon.

Gotta get the Christmas stuff down. BUT....Bergner's coupons are too good. Gotta go tomorrow after church and see if I can get baby clothing for Casey as she has nothing left from the other two. But don't know the gender yet. There is hardly any gender neutral clothes out there.

Jeannie it is good I don't have your daughter's baking around here. I'd be a two ton gussy.

Hi to all...catch you tomorrow.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Hey all...
Poppin in quick...need bed! Today was a great day, just threw caution to the wind and got OUT!!! Went riding for about 4 hours out on the trails which are full with snow. I slept till 10:00, woke with an awful headache....(I know it was caused from the stress I felt yesterday) Popped two tylenol, made coffee, picked up the house, two loads of laundry...and announced...I wanna go for a ride!!! I want to take some pics....so we went out! Came home made supper and I'm fading fast....

Hope everyone had awonderful day...

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Jo glad you got to do what you wanted.

Denise....on the way to the party we were listening to the radio and they discussed the Hobby Lobby thing. I totally support them..wish there were one nearby so I could buy something.

Glad your party was great Cathe. ,,and two ton gussy...lol..that's me..especially after this wedding reception..the food was glorious..I thanked the couple for getting married.

While we were gone Bravo the very bratty viszla took a package of special beef jerky off the counter that was a present from my brother and ate the whole thing..there were several pieces that were about 5 inches by 9 inches long. The minute we got home we saw the evidence..the empty package...we scolded and scolded him...(aren't they funny when we say "What did you do??") we let him out and he shot out of the house..funny...his tail is now permanently between his legs. I am thinking Scout the Yorkie probably got some too but she didn't act guilty...so he probably hogged most of it. Oh gee..Bravo has to go to the bathroom again.

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess
In response to dollscrap

Denise, so sorry to here about DH. He is really having a tough time of it. Keeping him in my thoughts.

Cathe, so happy the party went well.

Jeanie, sibling time is the best. I live about a days drive from my brothers and so time with them is always special

I have 2 more Layouts, the first one, especially for those who still need to take down the tree

de-FESTI-fy By TheHybridMess
Stationery By TheHybridMess

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Cathe, glad your party was successful. I know it was fun but I'm sure you are glad to have it behind you.

Denise, I may try to do a Valentine tree. I bought one of those tall, skinny pine trees. (I'm not sure of their correct name for them.) I put it in the den for Christmas and decided not to pack it away. It just has clear lights on it but gonna check out J's and see what they have. I'd like to find some primitive hearts for it. I so wish I had a Hobby Lobby near by. Two hours in any direction to get to one. I love that store and I hope they aren't forced to close over this deal.

Hello to everyone else here. Have a great day!

Edited by Anna C on 01-06-13 04:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Good morning!! I slept in again this morning. I need to get breakfast, shower and dress for church. I'll catch everyone this afternoon.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

My [email protected]#$%^&*!! dogs woke me at 6:30!! grrrrrrr

.....but Good Morning.

Oh I see Cheryl got to sleep in...

...anyone want a yorkie and a viszla?

I'd love a Valentines tree. I collect heart ornaments..have over a hundred..even have some red heart light covers...I should see how the tree looks with just them....except it's all put away. Anna take a pic if you decorate your tree.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

This tree was large and it had huge mossy green balls, huge red glittered hearts, red and white gingham checked ribbon and I think red berry hearts too.The top of the tree has a spray of white bridal veil flowers. It is gorgeous. I'll try to get a photo for you on Monday.

Chantal, Tracy is our friend not my DH and yes he just can't catch a break.

Silly dogs, jerky is for humans!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Procrastinating putting away decorations still. Just made some no bake fudgy oatmeal cookies.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2

Just What I wanted By Scrappin 2

I finally got back to scrappin!! Here is my first LO of the zillion I want to do for Christmas.
There are some new Halloween and Thanksgiving lo in my gallery too. I'm not crazy about them though. They all look like they are missing something.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Just checking in...I've been at my scrapdesk most of the day...and haven't scrapped a darn thing...I've been ordering prints from snapfish..I received an offer from them for 99 prints for a penny each...couldn't pass it up.. and it's taken me most of the day to select 99 photos!
Welcome back, Chantal!!

Donna... congrats on getting your schedule changed. Isn't that schedule you were wanting last year?

Terry, LOVE those photos of those wild critters!!

Cheryl, I hope everything will be OK for your DH. How has he been feeling lately?

I think I'll try getting some scrapping done today!

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
This tree was large and it had huge mossy green balls, huge red glittered hearts, red and white gingham checked ribbon and I think red berry hearts too.The top of the tree has a spray of white bridal veil flowers. It is gorgeous. I'll try to get a photo for you on Monday.

Chantal, Tracy is our friend not my DH and yes he just can't catch a break.

Silly dogs, jerky is for humans!

Oh Oh Denise I really want to see your heart tree!!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Dropping off:

Adore, Joy, Play By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off:

What's Cookin'? By Cdjohnson

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Hello!!
Cathe...how did Gram like her party?? What a milestone 100 years... Sounds like it was a great timeand alot of work...I'm sure you pulled it off with flying colors...4 seasoned porch was a God send....sounds very nice with the fireplace!!!

Jeannie and Katie have fun getting together the end of the month!!! Jeannie, I have Ebbie here, no more dogs...she hogs the bed and blankets, I swears she changes her size and weight after midnight. I awake in the middle of the night because I'm cold and hanging off the bed, or my legs are all cramped up because I can't stretch them out...and Lately...she's been going in the trash...she getting very choosy too about her diet...Hmmmm...not liking this, maybe you or Terry have some advise...I have gone through just about every major dog food out there...I'm at the point where if I leave it....she'll get hungry enough and eat it...I hate being mean though...but she's driving me crazy with bein finicky

Cheryl, hope your DH has been feeling better and has gotten some relief in this process of all the doctor's appts. Nice to hear you and the rest of your family are feeling better. Love all the LO's you've been doing!!!

I'll probably be missing for the next couple of days...I really need to put my foot down here and get going on some serious bookwork. Need to get ready for good ole TAX season. Being our first year, I'll be going over everything about 1000 times!!! Better to get it done now!

Funny feeling....already here we are....the beginning of a new year...days are getting longer...there will be more storms and cold days....but purty soon...before you know it,,,it'll be Valentine's day, then St. Patty's, and then Easter...and we'll be a wonderin where the time went. pretty soon the girl scouts will be selling cookies...this was always my mother's first sign of spring....that and Martha Stewart sewing snap pea seeds...agh....good night gals!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Hello!!
Cathe...how did Gram like her party?? What a milestone 100 years... Sounds like it was a great timeand alot of work...I'm sure you pulled it off with flying colors...4 seasoned porch was a God send....sounds very nice with the fireplace!!!

Jeannie and Katie have fun getting together the end of the month!!! Jeannie, I have Ebbie here, no more dogs...she hogs the bed and blankets, I swears she changes her size and weight after midnight. I awake in the middle of the night because I'm cold and hanging off the bed, or my legs are all cramped up because I can't stretch them out...and Lately...she's been going in the trash...she getting very choosy too about her diet...Hmmmm...not liking this, maybe you or Terry have some advise...I have gone through just about every major dog food out there...I'm at the point where if I leave it....she'll get hungry enough and eat it...I hate being mean though...but she's driving me crazy with bein finicky

Cheryl, hope your DH has been feeling better and has gotten some relief in this process of all the doctor's appts. Nice to hear you and the rest of your family are feeling better. Love all the LO's you've been doing!!!

I'll probably be missing for the next couple of days...I really need to put my foot down here and get going on some serious bookwork. Need to get ready for good ole TAX season. Being our first year, I'll be going over everything about 1000 times!!! Better to get it done now!

Funny feeling....already here we are....the beginning of a new year...days are getting longer...there will be more storms and cold days....but purty soon...before you know it,,,it'll be Valentine's day, then St. Patty's, and then Easter...and we'll be a wonderin where the time went. pretty soon the girl scouts will be selling cookies...this was always my mother's first sign of spring....that and Martha Stewart sewing snap pea seeds...agh....good night gals!

TheHybridMess
Veteran
TheHybridMess

Good Morning Ladies,

Well I slacked off working, last week so I have to catch up today. Need to scrap as well. And blog. Oh and write some fan-fiction. Oh yes, and two days before Niki starts high school and we have yet to go for our traditional holiday coffee.

So nice to see you again Katy!!!
I hope you all have a lovely week.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning.

I am DOO.....I am attempting to do Project Life in digi. This is my first ever attempt. Sure hope I haven't bitten off too much with this project. I didn't stray far from the template this time. And I welcome your input as I know very little about digi scrapping. I want this project to be in digi so that it won't take up so much storage space! Do you find the photos hard to see? DH says they are hard to see. Thanks for looking and for any input.

PL Week 1 By Anna C

I will be back later to catch up!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Anna C

Morning!

Gotta take Ditto back to the vet today. Apparently she had a mild UTI and kidney diesease. The UTI is an easy fix...the kidney diesease isn't curable. Doc says shes gonna need fluids (IV)so we're going back today to pick up her meds and he's gonna show us how to do the IV. We could also try putting her on a prescription diet instead of the IV. Ughhh...why do animals have to age so quickly?

Nice layout Anna! I've always wanted to do one of those...could never seem to find the time. The only critique I have is the photos-they look a lil squished. Not sure how to rectify that though. Maybe one of the gals here can help out

Glad your party went well Cathe!

Katy-yes..thats the schedule I've been wanting for the last SIX years! So yay! Happy happy me

Jojo-I hear ya on the "winter is flying by" thang. Makes me sad cause I was really hoping for some cool weather this year. We got some-but not nearly enough

Hi hi to everyone else! Have to step away from this puter...

Oh...my tree is still up. Although I did put away the Christmas cards. Its a start!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Hiya!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

They look squished to me too, Donna. Hoping Terry can give me some guidance on this.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Denise that tree sounds awesome.

Katy bring all 99 photos!

Jo I know what you mean about getting stiff ...I wake up as a dog sandwich sometimes. I feed the dogs first thing every day. Scout the yorkie sometimes refuses to eat for days at a time but by the end of the day she is hungry enough to eat...We change her food but that doesn't seem to be the problem...she just doesn't want to eat...she comes out of it after a week or so. She runs around and around the kitchen table when I fix her food..it's funny...when she is in her mood though she doesn't do that and I miss it. She's a fatty anyway so maybe she's dieting. I don't think you are being mean.
I HOPE spring comes fast....not real fast though...I hate this time of year...dreary and cold and boring...can't wait for spring..more energy and I can plant my flowers.

Donna hope Ditto gets better.

Anna yes the pics are squished but not the one of the books...otherwise great idea and great photos. Did you like 50 Shades of Grey? I like a bit of 'heat" in a book but no a lot..not a lotta hot..lol.

Here is my newest layout. I told those girls I was gonna scrap their goofy photos.
Ha Ha Very Funny By Dollscrap

Page 1 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics