Username Post: I’ve been MIA for 5 years catch me up!        (Topic#1667339)
jessicaj
New Kid On the Block
jessicaj

Hey scrappy friends!

I’ve been MIA from scrapbooking for almost 5 years! I am just getting back in and bringing all my things out of storage. What’s new? Fill me in!

Jessica

Henri Jean
Angel
Henri Jean
In response to jessicaj

Hi Jessica - welcome back!

Glad you are coming back to the scrapping world. You will love playing with your scrappy things again! Can't wait to see your new pages!

TanyaN77
Idol
TanyaN77
In response to Henri Jean

I'm slowly returning, as well. Need lots of motivation. Look forward to looking at everyone's layouts. I'm old school and don't own a die cut machine or anything, yet.

pandagirl80
New Kid On the Block
pandagirl80
In response to TanyaN77

i am also getting back into things after a few years mostly away from the hobby. i am excited to be back and feeling more motivated than i think ever before, but have found myself quite rusty. i've got a lot of idea of things i want to create and am planning on making a list. i am finding that when it's more than one or two photos/a 1 page LO i am really struggling with selecting photos, wasn't expecting that.

also can't help but feel like i've forgotten how to do it lol! but it feels so good to be back, i'm realizing my style and mindset about it all have shifted in the time i've been away, so that's probably in part why it feels so much harder than i was expecting. but i'm open to it being different this time around so i know it will all work out.

yay new beginnings!

New Kid On the Block
In response to pandagirl80

My style has evolved over the last 20 (holey moley!) years, and even though I love creating, I'm much more about using my time more efficiently. Just throwing out a resource: Noreen Smith's blog (also on facebook) www.organizedandcreativemom.com She has perfected the art of using one, double-sided paper to cut and design a two page layout, she calls them her 1-2-3 layouts, also has cards in similar format. I love her simple ideas and styles. Best on beginning again!

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to nd_randall

I’m back, too, after several years. My son is almost 5 and I’m not sure if I’ve gone any scrapping since getting pregnant with him. My daughter is almost 10 and I’ve only done a couple since she was born. Crazy!

EmmettVioletsmommy
Idol
EmmettVioletsmommy
In response to lisymarie

Welcome back!! I've also decided to get back into scrapping after a Looooong break! Excited to get my supplies out and play around!

Princess Angi
Resident
Princess Angi
In response to EmmettVioletsmommy

I am also back after a long break! I started with a scrapbooking event in my neighborhood and have revived interest! My big goal right now it to organize my photos so I don't double scrapbook thing. I found two layouts of one daughter of the same Halloween! How does that happen? Being disorganized!

alana610
Tenant
alana610
In response to jessicaj

HI!!! Thats so funny I have been MIA for a long time too!!! Now that I finally got a job with decent hours I am back in action!!!
CATCH ME UP!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics