:::UPDATE - HERE'S THE LIST:::
Here's a list of what's been upgraded and/or changed.
1. Wish list enhancements. Actually this was a complete overhaul. It's now easier to add items, easier to change quantities, easier to delete items (in bulk now), easier to add items from your wish list to your cart (in bulk too). It's also easier to share your wish list with others. There's a new print button, and new email sharing tools, and a direct link if you want to post a link to your list from another site or blog.
2. Favorite Products. This is a new feature. We've been asked by users to provide other ways to mark or save products. This is a great way to keep track of items that you order frequently or items that you love, without having to put them on your wish list. You have the ability to mark "favorite" images, bloggers, artists, friends, resources, etc. We wanted to let you mark your favorite products too.
3. New sharing tools in the store. On each product page you'll notice that now you can quickly email products to yourself or to your friends. You can also print product pages for reference later, and grab code to link them or embed them on blogs or forum posts etc.
4. Fixed some issues with editing your own images. Only affected a few users, but it's been resolved.
5. Order History tied to your SB.C account and accessible in your My Place. All orders placed with your email address are now available in your account. If you'd like to find and link orders that aren't showing up, there's a process for that too (you can "find" unlinked orders). Going forward, if you're logged in, all orders you place in the Superstore will be tied to your account.
6. Various bug fixes and user interface fixes in My Place including new top buttons.
7. New sharing and editing buttons on My Place profile page. Quickly email your profile to friends and family.