Username Post: Who is scrappin the New Year in??        (Topic#1549809)
Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381

I'm here working on a bunch of LO's plan to bring in the New Year the right way!! Who else is scrappin the new Year in with me??

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 12-31-10 08:12 PM
In response to Sweetmel381

I would like to but my allergies are bothering me...my eyes are red and tearing. Or I have pink eye! lol Not sure which, but I'm miserable! I know my sis is though! Happy New Year

klsteven
Veteran
klsteven
In response to Lal

Not scrapping yet... doing some art journaling (cover page) for my 2011 journal. I will probably do a bit of scrapping though, want to make a title page for a 365 Project Album.

beccacrouch
Veteran
beccacrouch
In response to Lal

I am! =] I just updated my blog so now it's off to scrap with a glass of wine! Woo Hoo!

The best part is I get to scrap late and not feel guilty because my hubby is at work all night =]

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to beccacrouch

I am working on a tulle flower...it's not turning out how I thought it would...but it's not BAD...just different.

I have two or three layouts I am gathering things for.

beccacrouch
Veteran
beccacrouch
In response to Penny Lane

• Penny Lane Said:
I am working on a tulle flower...it's not turning out how I thought it would...but it's not BAD...just different.

I actually just thought about making one like the prima ones. Is that what your basing yours off of?

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet

I am. Just posted my septic tank layout from today. Thinking of starting my Chinese Thanksgiving layout a little later.

TheHappyCat
Tenant
TheHappyCat

My crop room is so junky right now I can't scrap. >_< I reeeeeeally need to put away all of my Christmas presents and assorted junk instead of just shoving it in my crop room and closing the door.

Hope all of the croppers have a great time scrapping in the new year!

janellie
Diva
janellie

Not scrapping now, but did complete a LO today after almost a year since the last one. Can't post until tomorrow because of rules for the challenges I'm in. Happy New Year though!

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane

• beccacrouch Said:
  • Penny Lane Said:

I actually just thought about making one like the prima ones. Is that what your basing yours off of?

That is the one I am going to try next. Right now I am working on one with melted edges. But I wanted the edges to be black. So I soaked the edges in paint...so I have to wait for them to dry...

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to fatwhippet

• fatwhippet Said:
I am. Just posted my septic tank layout from today. Thinking of starting my Chinese Thanksgiving layout a little later.

Septic tank layout...that is too intriguing to ignore...I'm going to have to check that out!

SheCre8s
Expert
SheCre8s

I wish...but my babies fell asleep in my room which is also my scraproom. Id rather snuggle em while they are young then shoo them to their own bed so I can scrap, instead I enjoy my one drink of the year (yuk) and talk to my scrappy buddies.

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to SheCre8s

Argh, the firecrackers have just started and my dogs are decompensating. Shaking and trying to get under my scrap table (they weigh about 75 pounds each). So, time to turn on loud tv to try to drown out the outside noise. There goes my scrapping plans for a while.

klsteven
Veteran
klsteven

Awwww poor pups!!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

i am on a card making kick right now to rebuild my stock. I have done 6 so far to night and and hoping to get 10-20 more done befor i go to bed.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to Stephanie D

Cards are so fun...no restraints by photos or anything, just a tiny blank canvas.

caraboo
Expert
caraboo

Not me...I am getting ready for a margarita!! Happy New Year everyone!!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to caraboo

Happy New Year for the east coast!

Pups are doing ok, one is trying to melt into the wall, another is upstairs in a closet and the third seems oblivious.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I colored a couple of stamps while watching ******** clark.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

I'm scrapping Doing a few los that I want out of the way and then going to start some baby pages

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

I am...I am!!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to kdsmommy

I plan on scrapping tomorrow...right now dh and I are watching TV....I doubt either of us will make it til midnight...
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to Scrapkaty

My yd and I created the first two months of our new calendar tonight. Not quite scrapbooking but we are being crafty......Now we have sometime to think about what our next couple of months will look like..Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Edited by SarahWscraps on 12-31-10 10:39 PM. Reason for edit: misspelled

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to SarahWscraps

Happy New Year

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

I am, but I'm stuck on the daggum title...

bj9268 
Resident
In response to angie girl

I would have liked to but my ds wanted to go out for the evening. We went to castles & coasters and returned home shortly after midnight. I worked on a calendar page earlier and plan to work on it some more in the morning. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to bj9268

will be working on cards all day.

Tahi
Tahi 
Pro
Tahi
  • Tahi on 01-01-11 03:49 PM

I've made 2 simple cards

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Tahi

you can see what i have been doing in my gallery just up dated

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to Stephanie D

I have completed 3 lo's today!!! Hoping to maybe get in 1 more.

Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381
In response to Lal

• Lal Said:
I would like to but my allergies are bothering me...my eyes are red and tearing. Or I have pink eye! lol Not sure which, but I'm miserable! I know my sis is though! Happy New Year

Yuck hope you get feeling better...

Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381
In response to caraboo

• caraboo Said:
Not me...I am getting ready for a margarita!! Happy New Year everyone!!

Margarita's make for a GREAT scrapping beverage mmm

Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381

I completed a couple pages I had started a while back ago plus did 3 los. Not too bad for the start of the year. Hope everyone is having a very creative weekend!!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to purpledurple

Been making cards,,No layouts yet,,but I do want to get started on some soon,,My pictures are ready to go.

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to armygirl

i did one full lo, got one 75% done (made the mistake of adding stickles before journaling and stiching), and began making and distressing embellies for another one. was doing good until i went on an organizing spree in my bathroom and living room. lol oh well, still pretty good considering everyone was home.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I am sorry that I missed this thread Melissa. I was not scrapping like I thought I would. My dd came on New yrs eve & we got a late start shopping & making everything to eat & Then I was so tired. On Sat we watched movies all day with the kids which I hadn't done for a long time. It was fun. Last night I developed a migraine so I did not scrap. I woke with it and it is much better but still there. If I am able to, I am going to try to make some flowers. I am so glad all of you guys had such a good time.

Hellena
Tenant
Hellena

I've scrapped the new year only 1 page, however.
Maybe you can take a look. Have fun!!!
Hellena

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Hellena

I am but I have only gotten 4 pages done. I know that I am the slowest scrapper ever.

Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381
In response to creater1

Glad to see everyone had a great time crafting this weekend!!Hope to check out everyones new LOs in their albums soon!! Now it's time for me to call it quits to my long weekend of NOT working and playing in my SB room and hit the sack to go back to work in the am

Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381
In response to creater1

• creater1 Said:
I am but I have only gotten 4 pages done. I know that I am the slowest scrapper ever.

Dont fret I only got 4 done!! And finished 2 that were nearly done that were put to the side months ago and forgotten about. One my pages took forever.. and I had it preplanned paper already picked out emblishments picked out and desgn for the cricut created and saved ready to go on the gypsy. But of course the one page that should have been quick was the longest cause NONE of that preplanning was working... still 2 days later that darn page is giving me a headach!! lol ok done with my vent!

creater1
Diva
creater1

Still scrapping and going to all day tomorrow and hopefully Tues then back to work on Monday.
So fun taking time to enjoy my new toys.

Oh the best part is these are PJ days, go no where days. Love em.

Edited by creater1 on 01-02-11 09:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

timon
timon 
Veteran
timon
  • timon on 01-02-11 10:53 PM

i will be scrapping this year!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics