Username Post: Where do you go first?        (Topic#1555487)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Just a silly question - when you sign on to Scrapbook.com, what's the first place you check out? Your own gallery, the forums (which one), the layout gallery, etc? For me, it's the scraproom gallery. (Love those ideas!!) Then general forum.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to dwelch

I belong to a couple different discussion threads and always go there first.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
I belong to a couple different discussion threads and always go there first.

ditto. before I joined any of the threads, I religiously checked out the gallery. I haven't been so good about that since. But I did spend some time checking out the gallery last night - there's always such lovely and inspirational work!

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to Tina scraps

I go straight to the Scrap Room Gallery! (Sometimes multiple times a day, just in case something new's been posted....I really have a sickness for scraproom organization ....)

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Tina scraps

I go to my favorite topics first. I actually rarely look at the gallery. I don't look around as much as I once did.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to DivaDana

If I'm in a challenge, I check my gallery first to see if I have new love ... then to the challenge threads so I can give love on any new LOs posted, then off to the venter's thread to catch up on what will surely be 10-20 pages of new chatter

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to madmatter

Usually the General Scrapbooking forum then NSBR, the digi forum if there's anything new (it's a bit slow moving!!) and then to my critique group thread to catch up there.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to scrappercaz

I got to 'My Activity Stream' first to see if anyone has left comments for me, then 'My Favourite Topics' then 'Recent Hot Topics'.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to SuperAllyFan

I check out my favorite forums, get updated there and then it is on to any new topics in the other forums, a swing by my gallery and then off to the general gallery to see what new fun things there are!

Babys Got Blue Eyes
Governor
Babys Got Blue Eyes
In response to MrsAnnieS

My favorite topics, then to JAFF JR.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to MrsAnnieS

I have my pc set to go straight to the forums first.

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to Manda_K

My icon is set to take me straight to my list of favorite topics. If I'm ACU on those, I head to the general board.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to iuplori

I usually go to the gallery

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to Mia1979

I have my link to here set up for this forum first. Then I check out the other forums I am interested in. I usually check out the gallery last but as I read threads I peek into some poster's galleries to check out thier styles....

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to SarahWscraps

I have my link set for the layout gallery and if I have time I'll look there for a page or 2. Then off to my favorite topics and all my bff scrappy girls!

sunrenay
Guru
sunrenay
In response to CatScrapsHere

I head straight to the challenges I'm in and then bounce all around.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-22-11 11:11 AM
In response to sunrenay

I always have to check the new items in the store first, then on to the gallery and my favorites.

cat_woman
Expert
cat_woman
In response to fancyfaces

I usually check out my posts to see if anyone has posted to threads after I did. Then I come to the general forums to see what's going on. I don't often check out the gallery because I'd be stuck there for hours and hours...

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to cat_woman

I go straight to my activity stream to see what my friends have been up to.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to olleharr

I check in on the swap boards first, then I check this forum, then the "cards" and "other" galleries. Those are the only things I do here. Several times a day depending on my schedule I come back and recheck the 2 forums.

sunshineann
Resident
sunshineann
In response to disneylisa

I come to the forums first, then to the gallery. I could spend hours on this site. I need an addiction meeting for being on here so much. But everyone is just an amazing artists, i love looking.

leslief
Idol
leslief
In response to dwelch

I go to the gallery first-- I try to leave comments on as many LOs as possible. I've really learned so much browsing!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to leslief

Cricut forums, general forums, then I check scraprooms and photos, then if I am still wanting to read, I head to the NSBR forums.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to ChansGram

I go to the Scraprooms first,,I like to see what everyone is doing in their rooms,, then I check on the new Photos and then I go to my Gallery and then the swaps I am In.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to armygirl

what an interesting question this is, especially since everyone's answers have been completely different

Pinksky-
Resident
Pinksky-
In response to madmatter

At first I would go to the gallery but now I usually go to Forums. I enjoy all of you ladies very much!

Frau_Cooney
Diva
Frau_Cooney
In response to Pinksky-

From the home page, I usually pick one of the featured layouts to view. Might browse that person's gallery a bit. Then on to the General forum, then to NSBR.

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to dwelch

I always check out the deal of the day first! Then I go to the general scrapbooking board. Then the galleries (I'm into cards lately!) and then to Challenges and then to my gallery. Although I love going to my gallery and looking for new comments!

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to obadiah

A quick glance at the activity streams, then look for new videos, watch what interests me, and then the highlight is the Scraproom gallery. I'm glad I'm not the only organization junkie!!!!

Then if I'm on longer I start checking the general forums.

Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
what an interesting question this is, especially since everyone's answers have been completely different

I think this is a great question too especially because I was wondering today what kind of progression everyone has gone through on how they use the site and if there is a general order to it. I initially loved coming on because I had a platform to post my LO's and the comments were nice to receive and I checked the LO gallery all the time. Now I rarely check the LO's and I always check the "other" and scraproom galleries. I gradually started getting involved in the forums. Ok, back to the question LOL, I go straight to the scrap room gallery, then the Other gallery, then head to the forums. If I am not too tired (I'm always on late at night) I go to my profile and check the activity stream.

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to Ms. Mom

I tend to wander all over, somedays I check whats new first, others I go straight to the galleries.....

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 03-24-11 05:48 AM
In response to sunshineann

Sometimes the scraproom gallery sometimes the forums!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Hev

I always come to the forums first!

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to Cindyckj

I got to the scraprooms first! It's a perfect way to start the day with coffee Then for a little break at work (like right now) I check the forums for ten minutes

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to papermouse

I come here first. Then sometimes NSBR. I've been trying to check the gallery too. But I don't look at the whole thing. I just go to LOs and narrow it to Clean and Simple.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to CSMmom

I check my gallery, then public and private messages, then friends activity stream, then the featured layouts and the new stuff in the store, then the main gallery then the general forum...

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to DaisyButton

I usually go to the layouts - Scrap rooms - and then to see if anything in new in the New Arrivals - and then I spend the day going back between the forums and galleries

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Peg364

I usually always go to my Activity stream first, then the forums followed by a quick browse thru the gallery on my way to the superstore to check out the newest arrivals.

jessicaw81
New Kid On the Block
jessicaw81
In response to GaMtnScrap

me too!!!!!!!!!! Numerous times a day... I also go on youtube..to check for any new scrapbook room tours...lol can we say OCD? lol I love anything with organization!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to jessicaw81

I get email notifcations to a buddy group here. So i catch up there, then I come here to the forum.

mish086
Tenant
mish086
In response to jessicaw81

I go to gallery first especially if it fits a challenge or what I am working on!

Cris Mulezini
Pro
Cris Mulezini
In response to dwelch

Always check my friends galleries first. It's so nice when you get sweet comments, so I try to comment every chance. Have a nice week, ladies!

Msceejay2000
Veteran
Msceejay2000
In response to Cris Mulezini

General Scrapbooking Forum.

srob15
srob15 
Resident
srob15
In response to dwelch

I go to the general gallery to get inspiration for my own layouts.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics