Username Post: best deal on cuttlebug?        (Topic#1557959)
bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

My walmart has the v2 for 68 bucks. Michaels has it for 120 but with a 50% off coupon it's only 60. I was hoping they'd have a half off coupon for mother's day but no such luck. Only 40% apparently. So that makes it like 71 I think?
We don't have a joannes or anything. Should I just get it at walmart for 68? I'm kinda anxious to have it NOW lol.

Edited by bcblondie on 05-05-11 12:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to bcblondie

I got my off ebay for $52 shipped!

Good Luck!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Vallee

I should check i guess. But I'm in canada so I usually pay a fortune on shipping.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

Cheapest I can find is 80 bucks incl shipping. Sometimes it sucks to live in canada. At least health care is free, i guess.

Veteran
In response to bcblondie

Our M won't let you use any coupon on Provo Craft products. But you can use your coupon over at J'S and get your cuttlebug for a good price.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to SHARON ELISE

We don't have a J's
But here we can use teh coupon at M's. The exclusion is for cricut items. Cuttlebug and cricut are subcompanies of provocraft.

Veteran
In response to bcblondie

Then our m are really strict.I even talked to a manager. They were really rude. Here anything that has provo craft on it they won't let you use a coupon. Maybe ebay?

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

I think I spoke to a manager and she was super nice. I'm glad. Because I was nervous it would be a debate. I told her I heard there sometimes was problems with using coupons on cuttlebugs and she laughed and said "that shouldn't happen here"

I checked ebay and I think since the thing is so heavy it makes shipping rediculous. The cheapest I found was 60 bucks plus 20 shipping? My walmart is cheaper.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

I'm not sure what Overstock charges to ship to Cananda, but they always have it for $59.99. (I keep eyeballing it to see if it'll drop any further.)

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to kelseymel

Thanks for the tip. i just checked and its isted for $68 before shipping. outdated exchange rate much?

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to bcblondie

Don't know if you do facebook but M's just posted a 50% off coupon! 50% off any one regular priced scrapbooking item. I followed the link directly to the m's website!

I really want one of these too. But it'll be little while.

zimmy471
Veteran
zimmy471
In response to Cindyckj

• Cindyckj Said:
Don't know if you do facebook but M's just posted a 50% off coupon! 50% off any one regular priced scrapbooking item. I followed the link directly to the m's website!

I really want one of these too. But it'll be little while.

I saw that too, but I think it is only for today.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to zimmy471

bahaha!! Thank you!! I guess I'll be making a little trip today!

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to bcblondie

I stalked J's and got mine with a 40 or 50% off coupon and free shipping. Sweet!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to meezerpleaser

I got it!! But is this the newest one? They said it was, because they were out of the older ones... But it doens't say V2. I thought v2 was the new one....

Cuttlebug By Bcblondie

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

It was regular 119 and I got it for 60 plus tax. I also got some gorgeous paper DCWV old world stack for 17 bucks.

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to bcblondie

Bahaha I went and bought 3 more folders from walmart. This thign is AWESOME. So fun. My Dh was having fun with it too.

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to bcblondie

None of the Walmarts around here don't carry hardly any craft stuff. There's only 1 that I know of that even has a fabric section anymore. I did see that the online shopping has imporved!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Vallee

I know right? My fabric section is gone! There are sewing needles and scissors still and stuff but...

Walmart only carried 4 folders and I bought 3. (didn't like the owl one much.) But I found a site called cropstop with free shipping to canada and often 10% off coupon codes. They have a lot of stuff!!
I only have 10 bucks left for this month though. boo. I'll prob spend it on stazon ink tomorrow.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to bcblondie

Enjoy your new toy!!

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to ChansGram

I got the original cuttlebug at Michaels when it was on sale in April for $54. I also bought all the folders that were on sale at Michaels and AC Moore around the same time.

I love my cuttlebug. It's so sturdy, compact, and easy to use. I've been buying a lot of extra folders on ebay. All the folders fit neatly into a plastic shoebox. I've been searching for a carrying case in which to store the machine, but haven't had any luck.

I just noticed that there's a new version of the cuttlebug (the one that's pictured here). The original one has a recessed handle on top that pulls up. The turning handle at the side protrudes out an extra 2 inches. The new one has a raised handle on top and it looks like the turning handle rotates and can be inserted into the side of the machine. Maybe that makes it more compact, but the handle on top makes it higher. Other than that, it functions the same way.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Solitaire

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get it!!!!!!!!

I had read your post and then saw that pop up and hoped it would help!!!!

I think that's one of the next things I want to buy as well someday.

Congrats!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Cindyckj

Go for it Cindy! It's too much fun. I found a local scrap store today and bought 3 more folders lol. Woo! Now that's all the money I'm allowed to spend til next month. (I also bought a border punch and Stazon.)

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to bcblondie

I just got that expression the other day so i'm deffinately gonna have to wait a month. lol

I can't wait to see the stuff you do with yours though!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to Cindyckj

Ohh I bought an expression a couple months ago too. So fun! I bought teh Sure Cuts A Lot so I don't have to buy cartridges. Otherwise I def wouldn't have had money for this cuttlebug.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to bcblondie

i have the Cuttlebug also and love it and now i had to upgrade to the grand calibur and i was able to use a 50% coupon for it also and paid only 65.00 for it

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics