Username Post: ineed a new tote bag        (Topic#1558527)
Tenant

i need a new scrapbook rolling back any suggestions my other ive had for 8 yrs and the handle wont stay locked it has to be a large bag with rollers and a lock in the handle

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to edithseelhoff

love my Crop in Style XXL tote ... it holds a ton ... the only downside is it gets heavy if you really pack it up

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to madmatter

I have two. I have a generations one with wheels and a Keepsakes one without. They stack together pretty well and hold a lot. The only downside is like madmatter said, they do get heavy.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to momtokatie

I have a bright pink and black one from Michaels. The brand is Scrap, Paper, Scissors. I used a 50% off coupon. It is heavy duty canvas and has a telescoping handle. It is sturdy and rolls smoothly. It is cheerfully adored with some jewel tone embellishments. Not too gaudy. I also have an Ann Griffin tote bag which is gorgeous but doesn't roll. LOVE it.

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I've been researching this one too b/c I need a very large one for my weekend crops. I had the CM large rolling tote til the handle fell apart. The new CM one is not as large so I think I'm going to go w/the Crop in Style XXL that was mentioned by madmatter. I don't need the storage for pens etc, but I think it's the size I need. For my evening crops I have a smaller tote that I got from M's... it does the trick since I don't bring a ton to those.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 05-15-11 05:14 AM

I suggest the crop in style xxl too!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Hev

I would recommend the XXL one too. I love it!!!!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

• edithseelhoff Said:
i need a new scrapbook rolling back any suggestions my other ive had for 8 yrs and the handle wont stay locked it has to be a large bag with rollers and a lock in the handle

I had a hard time reading this one....Punctuations are our friends.

LOL

I too am looking at the XXL. It looks to have the most amount of space I would need. Sturdy is the key.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to PhotobearSam

Well all I can offer is to not get one called "Memories to go". It's plenty big and has some great pockets but it also uses some heavy duty removable plastic bags/pockets and in time the adhesive holding the velcro has slipped and gotten sticky stuff all over. And the paper holder doesn't really hold 12X12 paper too good.

Resident
In response to Cindyckj

like someone else said i dont need one to store pens and embellishments in

I need it to carry paper!! and lots of it

Tenant
In response to ascott007

what kind of compartments does the xl have. all i want to carry is my album extra pages paper and a photo cutter. i also have this long paper cutter it just barely fits into the bag i got now. do the sides go all the down like everything mary scrapbooking bag. on the mary one the sides go all the way down but i dont know the demensions.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

I left my reply on the other tote topic that you started

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to Luvmyfam

I have the Everything Mary tote and I LOVE it! I have the black one that has pink polka dots on the inside! It holds my 12x12 paper, trimmer, box of wipes, tote of stickles, my ATG and a BUNCH of other stuff and rolls nicely!

Tenant
In response to binkiemonstermom

i went ahead and got the xl my mom bought it for me from amazon i cant wait to see it i had a birthday on friday and that is the only thing i asked for i wont load it to heavy all thats going in the my album 12 x 12 trimmer and maybe some paper

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics