Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Where Did You Get Your Screenname?        (Topic#1566363)
Martica
Queen
Martica

Well I have noticed some neat screen names here and always wondered where did the inspiration come from....And the meaning of name too....

Please share everyone.

I will start with mine (Martica)
It is the child name for Martha, my family calls me Martica since I was a baby. To distinguish my mom who has the same name (Martha)from me. So I decided to use it as my screen name here and all over....I added Designs after Martica to my Ebay and Etsy account to make it sound more business like.....After all I sell my creations/designs....

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Martica

DH assigned it for me along time ago when I was more afraid of technology ... he based it on my job before I retired sort of ... flight O B L stands for flight on board leader, because I was a flight attendant. Never bothered to change it to anything else.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to RockStar

My 1st granddaughters name is Chandler.
so Chans + Gram = ChansGram

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to ChansGram

I got mine because I am left handed and I crafty. I have people in my family call me crafty so I added lefty on there because of me bing left handed we tend to use the creative side of our brains which is what brings me to scrapbooking.:)

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to crafty lefty

I've always loved my pet rats - they're such adorable little curious critters! My screen names on various sites all reference them - papermouse, knitrat, paverat...

I'm also the Chinese year of the rat...and, lesser-known fact: my one and only tattoo is the silhouette of a mouse...

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 11-03-11 07:04 PM
In response to crafty lefty

first name charlene, last name starts with a K. Hence charK....and I'm also a tad bit sarcastic and opinionated.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to papermouse

I picked up the title "Mother Goose" some time ago. Its just stuck on so when I needed an avitar pic, I used one made of me at Ren Fest holding a white goose.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to charK

It is the first 3 letters of my kids names put together.
Lenna, Ethan, Renia = Lenethren

I use to be known online as Leneth for a couple years before I had my youngest and added her name in.

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to Mother Goose

I enjoy taking pictures of many things and scrapbooking is all about telling your own life story, so I came up with life through a lens. It's a little long but I like it.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 11-03-11 07:28 PM
In response to lifethroughalens

My ds' children have two grandmas named Mary so to distinguish us my dgd started calling me Grandma Mary from the Snow (and sometimes grandma Mary with the tangles for my messy hair - glad that didn't stick).
A couple of years ago I got tired of writing the whole title out on tags on their Christmas presents so I abbreviated it. I knew they liked it when dgd made me a beaded name bracelet with GMFTS.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to papermouse

deleted

Edited by jaspernonyx on 01-18-13 07:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to jaspernonyx

I used to live in Chile and my nickname all through high school was Chicken because of my chicken legs!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to chile_chicken

I use DNA as my screen name for three reasons...first, I decided to become a scientist based on the movie "Jurassic Park" and the idea of using DNA to clone dinosaurs. Second, genetics is my favorite area of scientific study. Finally, ironically enough, my initials backwards spell out "DNA." The 301 bit is just my birthdate LOL!

twosmilestoday
Resident
twosmilestoday
In response to Martica

TwoSmilesToday

I have twins. I look forward to their Two Smiles Today (everyday actually)

sweet1
sweet1 
Pro
sweet1
In response to twosmilestoday

When dating my hubby 34 years ago, one of his good friends couldn't remember my name so he called me "sweetthing" all the time. I us it a lot but sweetthing with all the dbl letters is annoying so I shortened it.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to sweet1

Pretty simple on my screen name. DH and I enjoy going to car shows together and I scrapbook. Hence, hotroding scrapbooker was born.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

My screen name was created but my first and middle initials, which are TJ and I am very crafty, with all my different crafts I do, and the Witch part is also because I am a solitary Witch. So I became TJCraftyWitch. It has stuck for years.

ozmagi
ozmagi 
Queen
ozmagi
In response to TJCraftyWitch

ozmagi is because of 3 things in it, oz for australien . ma for my name, gi for the familyname , and so was ozmagi born. lol have a great day magi

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to ozmagi

We have squirrels in our garden at home which we love. DH used to try and tame them, and build them obstacle courses. We also had one slightly dippy one which used to sit on the bedroom window sill and tap for food - tremendously endearing.

"Squirrel" was taken, so I went with our native RedSquirrel, although ours are greys.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Kelsey is my last name. Melissa is my first. I've used "kelseymel" for years at lots of places.

I wish now that I would've picked something different because people inevitably call me Kelsey or Mel.

I go by neither. I'm Melissa or Lissa.

Interesting thread, thanks for starting it!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to kelseymel

Mine started about ten years ago - I liked rain and it always rained when I visited the college where my boyfriend and his friends were. One of them made a pun about it one time, and I let it stick - the nickname started with Aqua, and I used the full nickname a lot of places, where people tended to shorten it to Aqua - even that group of real-life friends. (I also chose it as a screen name because I liked that it shared the starting initial with my first name.)

Now, some years later, I'm no longer in that city or spending time with most of those friends (I married the boyfriend, though). But I still feel like I identify as Aqua. I had a house rabbit at the time I signed up here, and still love house rabbits a lot, so now it's AquaBunny.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to aquabunny

name of my child care!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to SmartyPants

Mine is a pun - based on a common expression of "something else" for brains. I'm always thinking about scrapping.

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to scrap4brains

Great thread! I always wonder about screen names too.

MercyTiara is an anagram of my first and second names, Tracy Marie. A friend came up with it when i was in grad school, using one of those anagram-making websites. He did anagrams forthe whole class but mine was the only one that stuck (although I'm not much of a princess so the tiara part doesn't really describe me).

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to mercytiara

Wow ladies awesome screennames and stories....I enjoyed it immensely.....Hope to see more .....thanks for sharing

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to kelseymel

I had a white cat with blue eyes named chris e, the spelling is a long story, So many times i have used CE as part of my screen name. and the fact that i'm a scrapper just fit for this website. so hense i am cescrapper.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to kelseymel

At my age, I've just used my name. That way if wake up in the morning and forget who I am, I can always pull up scrapbook.com and check!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to cescrapper

Great thread!

I had just started scrapbooking and was a writer (had just finished my first novel, which if you ever find a copy let me know ) It's seemed only logical that the only two things outside of computers was these two things.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to scrapwriter

Mine is a little weird....

The first message board I went to was the TY website cause at the time I collected Beanie Bears (bears ONLY)I don't collect anymore though but it stuck.

I am a trained photographer even though that is not what I do for a living and my name is Samantha. (actually only my Dad ever really called me Sam)

So

Photo+bear+Sam

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to PhotobearSam

Mostly, I wanted to be the same screen name everywhere. So, my name seemed simple enough to work for everything.

That way, when I talk about scrapping, I am Manda, when I chat about Adam, I am Manda, when I am on FB, Manda. I am always me.

~CRW~
~CRW~ 
Veteran
~CRW~
  • ~CRW~ on 11-04-11 06:36 AM
In response to Manda_K

My screen name, I'm sorry to say, is very simple and very unimaginative. It is simply my initials.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:
At my age, I've just used my name. That way if wake up in the morning and forget who I am, I can always pull up scrapbook.com and check!

I like your way of thinking. Mine is the same. First initial of my name with my last name. You'd think I could come up with something more creative.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:

how cute!!

GREAT thread Martica!!! I too have always been interested in how people come up with their nicks.

My signature line explains it... I once had a Kat named Lacey.....
I have used this nick online since 1998. Has anyone ever chatted on MIRC chat??? Well... that's where online chatting started for me.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to DKravec

my dog's name is Fargo. Since she was a puppy, i have always called her Fargomutt - well really she has several names (Far-D-Go, FarFarz, Beast, Big-Butt) but i love this one the most!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to kelseymel

Mine is from being a huge disney fan and I and sneezy both sneeze alot add to the fact that I was born in 1956.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to laceyKat

I'm a hula dancer. When you belong to halau for a while, at some point your Kumu Hula will gift you with a name that suits your personality or means something to the both of you. My full gifted name is Kamananuielaweo'uluakala. From then on, that is the only name you will be known as in our halau. The brief translation of my name is: With the rising of the sun comes great strength/knowledge.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to Kamananui

Misa was my first Siamese. She was a beautiful seal point that came into my life over 20 years ago and was the child I never got to have. I have used MisasMom on several sites and even though Misa passed on a few years ago I kept the name. The tortie-point Siamese in my avatar is Sapphire (Saffy) and she has been with me for 9 years since she was a 7 week old kitten.

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to MisasMom

I've gone though so many over the years! I started out as CamsMom. Then I was CamSamMom (I think! or maybe it was CandSmom) or something like that. Then I switch to loving3boys. I only had 2 sons but figured if I had a 3rd, odds are it would be a boy. And, if my DH happened to look over my shoulder, he thought it included him too. Then, my 3rd ended up being a girl. So I switched to loving3boys1girl but that was annoying and dh and I were having issues so I didn't want him in my name and that led to CSMmom. My kids initials and I'm their mom! Real original right?!?!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
I have used this nick online since 1998. Has anyone ever chatted on MIRC chat??? Well... that's where online chatting started for me.

Ha, yeah, I used IRC from 1999 through 2007 or so. It's where I first learned to download music, when the digital music environment was much much different, and later where I chatted with video game friends while we played a virtual pen-and-paper version of a particular game.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to aquabunny

I have had Scrap Princess for a couple of year, my Bf always called me Princess and then I added the Scrap part when I need a new screen name so it has always stuck, the 72010 is the date the new BF and I got together and have never been happier before in our lives. I love the date because you can make it out to be july 2010 or the date july 20th 2010!!! It works out both ways so its really cool!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Fargomutt

• Fargomutt Said:
my dog's name is Fargo. Since she was a puppy, i have always called her Fargomutt - well really she has several names (Far-D-Go, FarFarz, Beast, Big-Butt) but i love this one the most!

Awesome stories eveyone...

Hey Nancy glad you did not go with Big Butt instead....

SharminJ
Mayor
SharminJ
In response to Martica

I'm definitely not as original as some, but when you have a name like mine...well, there aren't many Sharmins out there, so I just used my first name (well, middle name, I don't go by my first) and first initial of my last name. Sharminj

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to SharminJ

Back in 1998 or 1999 I needed a screen name for a mineral collector's board and since I collect all things rocks, minerals and fossils and I was busy with my kiddos I became rockmom.

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to rockmom

I am known as Throwscraps on this board. When i started scraping a long time ago, i use to throw away all my scrapbooking scraps, so a friend of mine started calling me, Throwscraps.

EagleScoutMom
Resident
EagleScoutMom
In response to throwscraps

No creativity with my name, just a proud mom of 2 Eagle Scouts.

Edited by EagleScoutMom on 11-04-11 10:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to EagleScoutMom

My cat is named colby after the cheese and he is a cat lol!

joogz
joogz 
Diva
joogz
  • joogz on 11-04-11 10:54 AM
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

When I was a little baby my parents came up with the nickname 'Joogzy', and my cousin, who is also my best friend still calls me this or 'Joogz', so I use it here and on a few other sites! Great thread by the way

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess
In response to joogz

I luv all things pirate and Johnny Depp! I am a princess as a child of my Lord who is a King so the two together came up as Pirate Princess! Have had it for a long time! Luving this thread and all the stories!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-04-11 11:10 AM
In response to kelseymel

AK Teddy Bear

I'm from Alaska. My first name is Terri but when my sister was little, she couldn't say Terri. It came out Teddy. I have been addicted to bears since my first stuffed one. Hence AK Teddy Bear.

Great question!

New Kid On the Block
In response to kelseymel

ScrappySnooks. I believe we can all figure out where "Scrappy" comes from, but "Snooks" is very special to me. My mother called me "Snooks" when I was a little girl and she also loved to scrap. She passed away in January '05 and I still miss her with all my soul, but when I scrap I feel especially close to her, almost as if she were there.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to kelseymel

Eroalien from:
Euro= Europe
Alien= that is what I was called on my greencard, resident alien.
(my license plates on my car has Alien on it)

As of june this year I am a citizen so my name should be SwedAm, duel citizenship (Swedish/Ameican)

have a great weekend

eshascreations
Tenant
eshascreations
In response to Euroalien

Mine came from my friends & Family name my room/scrap studio/office after me : Esha's (shorten version of Ayesha) Creations

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to eshascreations

Gr5eat stories ladies....I am really enjoying all these stories....thanks

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to Martica

The letters stand for Tender Loving Care They are also may initials. When I was a little girl I saw something with the phrase Made With TLC on it and asked my mum why they were using my initials. She told me what it meant and said that was how I was made ....with tender loving care. I know... a little cheesy now that I am a woman but I loved to hear it as a kid.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to made with tlc

Awwww Tracy how sweet, didn't know it was your initials wow its even more special.....

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Martica

Mines pretty simple, Bf and I have 6 kids.

I wish I had thot of something cooler....

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to ScrappyMama6

Mine comes from the place where my dad was born. He was born in a tiny little town called Settefratti (it means 7 brothers - and it was founded by 7 brothers) in central Italy and it is in the Province of Frosinone. Since his town was so small, when he was asked where he was from, he would always have to add that Settefratti was in the "provinca de frosinone". It's an absolutely beautiful, serene, place where I'd love to retire to someday. My dad used to travel back home every year and it had a special place in his heart; my dad has since passed, and he has a special place in my heart -- hence my screen name.

Edited by provinca on 11-04-11 03:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Martica

When I first got a computer back in '98 I had heard all the horror stories, so I didn't want to use my real name. I love to drive...I have driven to all 49 states that I can drive to, several times, so "mrsdriver" seemed like an obvious choice. When I tried to use it, someone already had that name, so I tried mrsdriver1. Nope, someone beat me to it. Same with ....2, so I just jumped to mrsdriver5 and it worked. Actually I love to travel by any means I can, but anymore, it's usually car trips.

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to mrsdriver5

When I set up my first e-mail account on YAHOO many years ago I wanted a unique login so I choose the first part of my first and last names and combined them into one name. Thus Cheryl Ballard became "cheball" pronounced as
she ball. Nothing complex but it works.

Cheryl

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to cheball

Great stories.....

scribe
scribe 
Idol
scribe
In response to dwelch

LOVE this!

NCMom 
New Kid On the Block
  • NCMom on 11-04-11 06:16 PM
In response to scribe

You all have so many creative names. Mine is simply my state - North Carolina and that I am a Mom. So boring - let's hope my scrapbooking is a little more exciting than my name!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to NCMom

Its not boring NCmom ......

CountrynCrafty
Veteran
CountrynCrafty
In response to kelseymel

I'm country & crafty...hence CountrynCrafty lol...easy!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess
In response to AK Teddy Bear

• AK Teddy Bear Said:
AK Teddy Bear

I'm from Alaska. My first name is Terri but when my sister was little, she couldn't say Terri. It came out Teddy. I have been addicted to bears since my first stuffed one. Hence AK Teddy Bear.

Great question!

I was born in Kodiak and lived there till I was 10. My father was Civil Service then we moved to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba where I lived for 12 yrs. My sister recently went back to Kodiak to see her childhood friend and the house my dad built is still there!! Its so beautiful!

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to kelseymel

My real last name is Idleman. Since I am a woman it was a no brainer when I had to come up with an email account name.

Expert
In response to idlewoman

Well I'm a Nebraska Cornhusker fan, a Mom to two boys, and graduated from Nebraska in '98 so I just combined it all into one name. Had to add the '98 because there's usually a "huskermom" already when I have to make a screen name.

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to kelseymel

I named myself after my favorite character in the Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth series. I also named my dog Kahlan.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to kelseymel

No creativity here... It's my name...

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to Scrap Princess72010

I like playing Solitaire games on the computer, and I have a large collection of playing cards. I'm a geeky grandma who teaches computer programming, and I usually finish up an intense programming session with a game or two of Solitaire.

Also, Solitaire refers to a single diamond in a ring, and with my diverse interests, I often feel that I am one-of-a-kind. I created an image I used in another forum of a playing card depicting the Queen of Diamonds, with my face on both ends, and a picture of a diamond ring in the center. I have the image in my gallery.

Edited by Solitaire on 11-05-11 12:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to HuskerMom98

Husker mom--

I got a BA from UNL in 2002, and a Master's from UNL in 2005. I always wondered about your screen name--I had thought that you had a child who played for Nebraska or something. I am not a huge fan of the Huskers like you are (not a "sports person"); In my 8 years at Nebraska (I started in 97), I did not go to ONE home football game. My boyfriend says that is a crime!

I live in Omaha now with my boyfriend. I am a student at Peru State College, and I am doing my student teaching this semester, and then I will graduate with a degree in Secondary Education with an English subject endorsement (that is, if I pass!)

Do you live in Nebraska now?

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to jaspernonyx

These are so much fun - I hope more people check it out.

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear

I called my hubby "SugarBear" since we met because he reminded me of the bear of the box of SuperSugarCrisp. When we got married I became MrsSugarBear.

olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20
In response to kelseymel

Olliebelle is my cat's name. 20 is part of my birthdate.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:

Oh my how I can relate!!!!! Very witty!!!!!

My name is Linda and through the years my friends and family called me Linny. But Linny was a username that was already being used, so I added a third 'n'. At the time I thought how clever...not! It just gets confusing since there is a Linny and I'm Linnny...... No sentimental or interesting story here. Actually, quite boring!!!

But I did love reading all the stories behind the screen names....some were very touching!

Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom
In response to Linnny

Msmomcraft:
Ms.= Happily unmarried
Mom= Cause I'm a momma
Craft= Cause I love to craft
Pretty simple.

Spooky29
Tenant
Spooky29
In response to Ms. Mom

Spooky29 =

I play roller derby! (yes I love it! and it's not like the old roller derby) I hit and get hit a lot. Actually working on a derby scrapbook (being called my scrape-book - very appropriate)

My derby name is Spooky SpiteHer and my number is 29. It also makes for a good user name

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to olliebelle20

• olliebelle20 Said:
Olliebelle is my cat's name. 20 is part of my birthdate.

Hmmm, Ollie Belle was my grandma's name! Wonder if she's been reincarnated as a cat?

Samothrace
Guru
Samothrace
In response to kelseymel

Samothrace is from the Winged Nike of Samothrace, a greek sculpture. One of my favorite pieces of art....well, of many! I'm a bit of an art history geek.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Samothrace

I'm not really clever or imaginative sometimes...at the time I was signing up with sb.com all I could think of at the time was "scrap" since I love to scrap...and my name katy.... hence...scrapkaty...
I'm really enjoying reading everyone's explanation of their names....very imaginative and clever....
mine...not so!

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to Scrap Princess72010

In 1999 I took a trip to Hawaii. DH and I were in a shop where they sell keychains and stuff with your name on them, only they were translated into Hawaiian. My first name is Amanda and the Hawaiian translation was Amanaka. However, they didn't have that keychain but had one that read "Amonika" instead. The lady behind the counter said that was the closest that I would probably find and the nickname stuck. I have been Amonika everywhere since I started online.

pizaba
pizaba 
New Kid On the Block
pizaba
In response to kelseymel

Pizaba has been my gamer tag since I was in 4th grade, so about 18 years. A friend at the time convinced me that it was Italian for a dirty word. Dirty words were cool to 4th grad boys so I started using it, thinking I was the ultra cool guy. Turns out my friend had no idea what he was talking about. It means nothing, but no one ever uses it for anything, I never have to put random numbers and/or symbols after it when unique names are required. You google pizaba, anything that comes up is me. well...the majority of it is... I'm not on WhooMe.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Samothrace

• Samothrace Said:
Samothrace is from the Winged Nike of Samothrace, a greek sculpture. One of my favorite pieces of art....well, of many! I'm a bit of an art history geek.

THANK you! I have been wondering about your screen name ever since I first read it!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to PhotobearSam

• PhotobearSam Said:
Mine is a little weird....

The first message board I went to was the TY website cause at the time I collected Beanie Bears (bears ONLY)I don't collect anymore though but it stuck.

I am a trained photographer even though that is not what I do for a living and my name is Samantha. (actually only my Dad ever really called me Sam)

So

Photo+bear+Sam

Neat screename!!! I use to collect Beanie babies also.. All kinds.. Even if I see some that are cute now I will purchase them. The last one I purchased was the bear for Mother's day.. For my deceased loving mother..

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to auntieant

Auntieant

Auntie because my first babies were my sister's kids and I just loved my "first" babies because I didn't have any.. Ant because when I was little my relatives use to say I looked like a little skinny ant.. So Auntieant came about.. Now I have 2 children of my own and I would like to change it to something that would include them. But I don't know if I can change it.. Does anyone know if I can??

Ursula Schneider
Veteran
Ursula Schneider
In response to kelseymel

Well, as you may have noticed, mine is just my boring old name, LOL. So.....from my mother!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Linnny

• Linnny Said:
  • dwelch Said:

Oh my how I can relate!!!!! Very witty!!!!!

My name is Linda and through the years my friends and family called me Linny. But Linny was a username that was already being used, so I added a third 'n'. At the time I thought how clever...not! It just gets confusing since there is a Linny and I'm Linnny...... No sentimental or interesting story here. Actually, quite boring!!!

But I did love reading all the stories behind the screen names....some were very touching!

Hey sweet thing I thought your screenname was Linn for Linda and ny for New York....oh well never knew...

Hey ladies love all the stories, keep them coming.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

keeping up and enjoying

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Love this thread!

I'm on my second screen name here, but considering switching again. My first name was halesgirl, which was a reference to my ex-bf. When we broke up, I just switched it to my name. That's so boring though...

obadiah
Queen
obadiah
In response to kelseymel

Mine is Obadiah-after one of my dogs. SHE is named after a storybook one of my older sister had "Rags, Tags, and Obadiah" I always liked the book and the puppies were adorable in the story. Ten I saw that Dixie Cups had the dogs on their cups a few years back-the year we were blessed with Obadiah! It was fate and here I am!

Obadiah! Aka Marcy

Edited by obadiah on 11-07-11 09:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to obadiah

I volunteer with Siamese Rescue of Virginia to re-home abandoned and given-up Siamese cats. Siamese people refer to them as "meezers" and since I've got a little wedge-headed Siamese, I'm a meezer pleaser!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to meezerpleaser

Cute stories ladies tfs

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to Martica

Mine is because of a rather prominent feature.

Sonsie: 1 (adj) bosomy, busty, buxom, curvaceous, curvy, full-bosomed, sonsie, sonsy, stacked, voluptuous, well-endowed (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Sonsie

interesting Sonsie....

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
interesting Sonsie....

It was a curse while I was in the military, running with a large bust, A cups and D cups didn't matter on weigh ins, I was a size 8 and was always close to being "overweight". If I was still young I'd get a reduction. Now the drama is over and even though I'd like them to be smaller I've learned to deal with them and not be embarrassed.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Sonsie

I paid to have a size C cup I had a small B cup, but I did it mostly to lift them.....

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
I paid to have a size C cup I had a small B cup, but I did it mostly to lift them.....

As long as it makes you happy. I got HUGE when pregnant. Nothing like kids to really mess up your rack. I'd still like to get a reduction but I have other things to spend the money on now. I just don't care as much.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Sonsie

Awesome stories.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

A long time ago at a crop, someone called me the "mad matter" because I like to mat all of my photos on my pages (still do).

When I first went onto scrapping sites, I used the name and have used it ever since.

Most people on the boards just call me "Mad" for short ...

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to madmatter

Such cool stories!!

I've had my sn since 1998 when I made my email account. I use it for just about everything.

Silver: my favorite color
26: This was my volleyball number in junior high. It became my favorite number then and has been since.
AK: I live in Eagle River, Alaska (It's right outside of Anchorage)

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics