Username Post: Book Themed Supplies        (Topic#1579653)
New Kid On the Block

Hey folks,

I'm new to the forums, so first off... hi! I'm Ree, I'm a SAHM to a 14 month old little boy and wife to a man who indulges my scrapbooking and card making wants. Gotta love it!

On to the point of the post...

I am looking for book themed stickers, papers, stamps, and other embellishments.

I know Lawn Fawn is coming out with the Dewey Decimal stuff, but I'm in need of things before that's going to be available.

Does anyone know of any anywhere? It can be digital stamps, digital papers, whatever - I just need STUFF!

Themes: Reading and/or just plain "book"

Thanks in advance,
Ree

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ReeMichele

I love book-themed stuff. Some of the things in the Oxford collection by Basic Grey would be great. If you can find a place that sells Paper Loft, they had a great book paper in one of their family heritage sets. The Bo Bunny Weekend Market paper linked below has library card catalog drawers on the back. There's a nice book shape on the Cricut cartridge "Wrap It Up." I also like to use paper with words and definitions and typewriters when being booky.

I also saw a couple of cute papers on this site a while back that showed stacks of children's books, but I can't find them now.

Also, thanks for the heads-up about that Lawn Fawn set, I want about half of it already!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by aquabunny on 08-12-12 11:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to aquabunny

If you have a diecutting machine, Lifestyle Crafts aka QuicKutz, has 2 different "stack of books" dies....
Also, if you search the store for school stuff, there are lots of things reading/book related. Chic Tags makes some school type tags that are really cute!

Alison

New Kid On the Block
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks, you two! I appreciate the help and I'll look at your suggestions.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to ReeMichele

Basic Grey Oxford paper pack has some "school" themed papers

Sandy Ang
Veteran
Sandy Ang
In response to madmatter

i like cosmo cricket's twenty three and scrapped my library book stack with it