Username Post: What do you want for Christmas this year?        (Topic#1582043)
teenuh
teenuh 
Tenant
teenuh

Maybe it's still a little too early, but I ALWAYS get my birthday/holiday presents early because I get too excited when I research whatever it is I'm eyeing then I just must have it NOW The art of patience is totally lost on me....

This year, I'm thinking of either getting a dedicated photo printer or a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas, but I'm having a hard time deciding! Which would you get? And what are some of the things you want for Christmas this year?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to teenuh

I definitely want a Silhouette. I've been trying to make myself get one for AGES, but because I'm paranoid to order something that costs that much- I keep putting it off. If only I could just walk into a store and buy one!!!

I recently got a good printer- and having a printer that does good photos make a world of difference. I'm very much a person that gets an idea and wants to do that idea THAT VERY SECOND- so being able to print out a nice 4x6 photo (or whatever size you have an idea for) and scrap it THAT MOMENT makes a world of difference to me...

Other than the Sihouette- there are tons of dies that I want... I love the dies...

:-)

-kory k

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 10-25-12 08:34 AM
In response to designguyKORY

I want a cordless drill.

And a new kaleidoscope or two... I collect them and haven't added to my collection in quite a while.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• designguyKORY Said:
I definitely want a Silhouette.
-kory k

^this!

After Oh My Craft screwed me over with the shipping and left me with no cutter, I've lost my desire to scrap. Hopefully I can save enough again before Christmas and get the Silhouette Cameo then...Oh and I want some Letraset Promarkers and a new iPad.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to GIGIGI30

Some Sizzix stuff, some paper and ink and stamps and embellishments, some baseball shirts, some refills on essential scrapping supplies, some hidden-object PC games. But I don't buy my own Christmas presents, so I won't know till Christmas (and the weekend just before it, when we'll do Christmas with my parents and siblings) what I'm getting.

Edited by aquabunny on 10-25-12 08:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

teenuh
teenuh 
Tenant
teenuh

What kind of photo printer did you get (if you don't mind sharing)? I need some suggestions for models since there are so many on the market! Also, what kind of die cutting machine do you have, and how do you like it?

It is a little daunting spending so much on one scrapbooking item! I would only use the Silhouette and photo printer for scrapbooking since I don't do any other crafts (yet!). I already spent over $1000 since I started scrapbooking in July. Now that I have all the essentials (adhesive, cardstock, trimmer, patterened paper, etc etc etc ), I don't think I'll be spending so much each month. Thank goodness!!! But this is for Christmas, so I don't mind spoiling myself (or having my fiance spoil me...lol) since I'll probably spend about the same amount on his present. We both purposely save big purchases only for birthdays/Christmas.

teenuh
teenuh 
Tenant
teenuh
In response to GIGIGI30

• GIGIGI30 Said:
  • designguyKORY Said:
I definitely want a Silhouette.
-kory k

^this!

After Oh My Craft screwed me over with the shipping and left me with no cutter, I've lost my desire to scrap. Hopefully I can save enough again before Christmas and get the Silhouette Cameo then...Oh and I want some Letraset Promarkers and a new iPad.

I've never heard of Oh My Craft, but I guess I'll stay away from buying things there! So sorry you couldn't get your electronic cutter!

I got the iPad 2 as a birthday present in 2011, and I still use it every day. I'm not looking to buy a new tablet just yet since my iPad is still working great, but the new iPad mini looks really nice!

teenuh
teenuh 
Tenant
teenuh
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
I want a cordless drill.

And a new kaleidoscope or two... I collect them and haven't added to my collection in quite a while.

I haven't had a kaleidoscope since I was in grade school, but I remember they were always so fun and pretty to look into! What a great idea for a collection item!

snoflake517
Veteran
snoflake517
In response to teenuh

I LOVE my Cameo. Definitely worth the investment. Mine was shipped just perfectly! I really need new tires. That's what I want for christmas. But for scrappy stuff...oh man, I would love to get the distress markers and the simple stories christmas collection for this year. So adorable!

Pouncedeleon
Veteran
Pouncedeleon
In response to snoflake517

All I want is some brads. Lots of brads.

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to snoflake517

• snoflake517 Said:
I LOVE my Cameo. Definitely worth the investment. Mine was shipped just perfectly! I really need new tires. That's what I want for christmas. But for scrappy stuff...oh man, I would love to get the distress markers and the simple stories christmas collection for this year. So adorable!

I just put new tires on my car! Merry Christmas to me!
As for scrappy stuff, I want to try the Heidi Swapp sprays!

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to scrappy_day

I just got my cameo few weeks ago. I'm loving it really a nice machine to have. I knew I had the money and decided to treat myself to "early" birthday gift. What I really would like for christmas is some Tim Holtz paper and some more of his distress ink. Maybe some of the Graphic 45 paper. I just start scrapbooking back in August so a newbie here of scrapbooking. But enjoying it so far. I have a Kodak all in one printer. It prints good photos and I print them with Kodak photo paper. But looking at printers where I can just print photos.

Justie

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-25-12 01:17 PM
In response to teenuh

• teenuh Said:

This year, I'm thinking of either getting a dedicated photo printer or a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas, but I'm having a hard time deciding!

This is my wish list as well. I have no problem buying a bunch of little things, but I have a harder time justifying expensive things. I actually do have a "photo printer" but I have never printed an actual photo on it so I don't know how well it does. It's an HP all in one inkjet printer and I'm naturally skeptical that the photos would be store quality.

Expert
In response to Vae

I would like some Marianne dies. I just came across these Dutch dies. So intricate! (you may have seen it in another post.)
Just one more thing to collect. I might like some more spellbinders dies also.

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to teenuh

$1000. in a month. You've done well. It is very hard deciding on the big ticket items as everyone has there favourites and theres just so much out there. I purchased a Cricut when they first came out, and now it rarely gets used. BUT I love my Cuttlebug. It's just so easy and quick use.

Now for Christmas I would like... some new riding boots and pants and to have my scrap room expanded. Now that's wishful thing ,the scrap room thingy is anyway : )

Scrap related I don't NEED anything more but what I WANT is a totally whole other thing.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to deedee49

What I want is for my kiddo to have a good christmas. I buy for him, dad and the animals and dad gives me money to get my son something from him cause his knees at age 76 are getting bad.

Being a single mom and his father is in another state I try to let my son pick me out something from the local dg and my brother or sister-in-law will take him. He was so upset a couple years ago when there was nothing under the tree for me and I didn't mind it cause I just wanted him to have a good christmas.

Was thinking though of maybe taking him into the lss and showing him some stuff I like and then going and sitting in the crop room and letting the owner help him out with getting me something so that I won't see it and can be surprised if I have the money and haven't spent it all on him.

Edited by Cindyckj on 10-25-12 03:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Cindyckj

I want the Gazelle, but I don't want to wait. I love gift cards to scrappy places and I want the Container Store. The whole store.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to 950nancy

Oh my goodness, I have LONG wish list plus about $300 in Spellbinders dies I want. I might have to buy some of those before Christmas.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-25-12 05:21 PM
In response to CrimsonMama

What is a Gazelle? I searched and all I found was some kind of exercise equipment... is that what you're talking about?

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to Vae

The Gazelle is a cutting machine.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to ChansGram

Jarvae it's in the superstore. Bosscut Gazelle

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 10-25-12 06:25 PM
In response to ChansGram

Love my Gazelle!!

I want the Distress Inks I don't have, a few Spellbinders, Epic Mickey 2 video game, and some other random stuff.

Mostly, though, I just want my christmas to be a nice normal relaxing romantic one, just DH and me like we usually do. The last couple of years have been family things of one sort or another and I am DONE with those for the present, lol
Products Referenced in This Post:

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to stick

Apparently I *want* a new computer. I've had to revive mine two times too many in the last few months.

As for scrappy stuff....I just want space to scrap. We told our adult kids to start paying rent in January, and one is possibly moving out!! I'll believe it when I see it!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Luvmyfam

Umm....I've already got mine, LOL! My camera was having issues, and I was needing a new one (just point & shoot). Instead of just getting a "get-by" one, DH told me to go ahead and get a nice one, and consider that my Christmas! I've already been playing with it alot!

Veteran
In response to flintridgescrapper

Spellbinders,circut cartridge fonts.

ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn
In response to SHARON ELISE

I want a Laptop but I really have to find the one I want and then inform my hubby. The only thing is they really cost and he was going to do a lay a way and that way it would not be so much money at one time but still not able to find an affordable one. He wanted to get me an ipad or something similar but after checking them all out I said I just prefer a small laptop. Anyone have any recommendations for something maybe about $300 or less.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to ncborn

You can never have too many Spellbinders dies!

I'm dreading Christmas as we're hosting in a house that isn't really big enough for everyone, and isn't ready to put people up yet.

What I NEED for Christmas is a nice big kick up the butt every day for the next 2 months, to get me off this computer and sort the house out.

What I WANT is someone to come and do all the housework and hosting for me for free while I craft!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Rosey, I love organizing and cleaning! I'll come over and get to work AND craft with you. I'll bring my friend Teresa because she's an even bigger clean freak than I am!

--------

For Christmas I want a Cameo (well, I actually want that NOW, but it ain't happening), a Cinch, and every paper pack ever made by Lily Bee, Carta Bella, Echo Park and Simple Stories. And Pink Paislee.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to kelseymel

I'm going through this with my husband and son now. There is nothing I need or especially want. When they ask me what I want I just give them a blank look because there is nothing for my Christmas list.

I did that last year, nothing I could think of so they bought me a new computer.

If I like the new microsoft tablet that would be the item I want but I've heard rumors of prices up to $1,500 and as low as $300. My guess is it will be about $1,300. If we like those I will probably get one for BIll and he will get one for me. Or I will just buy it outright if I like it and he will again wonder what to get me.

Right now I can't find a tablet on the market I really like and neither can he. I'm hoping the microsoft tablet is the answer for us.

If not that, then maybe a flatbed scanner.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to ncborn

• ncborn Said:
I want a Laptop but I really have to find the one I want and then inform my hubby. The only thing is they really cost and he was going to do a lay a way and that way it would not be so much money at one time but still not able to find an affordable one. He wanted to get me an ipad or something similar but after checking them all out I said I just prefer a small laptop. Anyone have any recommendations for something maybe about $300 or less.

If you're OK with refurbished, pre-owned or open boxes that includes manufacturer warranty, check cowboom. It's a best buy company that act like a liquidation or outlet online for them to resell such items and all sorts of electronics (Mac's, cameras, Blue-ray DVD Players, etc.). Their "deal of the day" is always interesting at awesome prices. They also offer you extra warranty for a cost if you still want to protect your item beyond manufacturer's warranty. I told two of my coworkers and one of them got an ipad 2 64GB for $299 shipping included and the other one got a 32" Samsung HDTV for like $250 or so...Both were delivered here at work and both items were flawless!...Now I'm saving my pennies to get an iPad there and a new TV too. Just one important thing, if you buy, check the description and product grade on the item. Usually 5 and up are great and most of the time they have pictures of the actual item there.

Disclosure: I'm not affiliated on any shape or form to them but just a suggestion to her question...I don't want the moralists in this forum to attack me for it. Just saying!

melissasmith
Veteran
melissasmith
In response to GIGIGI30

Add me to the list of Silhouette wishers!!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to ChansGram

I would like a Scrapbox. That way all my stuff would be in one place.

Veteran
In response to cescrapper

I want Kelsey and Teresa at my house for a week!

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to ChansGram

Oh thought it was a type of deer. Will have to check it out.. the cutting machine.

Expert
In response to ajsophios62

I want lots of of the different pieces of Simple Stories new Snap album line--have plans to do one about our trips this fall to a local apple orchard...and think it would be a great way to scrapbook the trip to MN that we're on right now! Oh...and time to make the albums!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to SunnyAB

• SunnyAB Said:
I want Kelsey and Teresa at my house for a week!

If Melissa(KelseyMel) comes, I'll come too!!!!

May God have mercy in your soul if we show up.......

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to ScrappyMama6

I want House M.D. Season 8 box set and a new vacuum cleaner, mine's about dead.

Scrappy stuff? Maybe a HL GC.

Oh, and my MIL rendered mute throughout the holidays.

Veteran

Sorry Melissa (KelseyMel) - if I am going to put you and Teresa to work, I can at least get your name right!! And I have to ammend my wish list a bit - I want about 3/4 of the stuff that crafters "have never used"(from the other thread) THEN you and Teresa can come over and organize old and new to your hearts' content! lol

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to SunnyAB

No worries, Sunny, everybody does it.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to kelseymel

I want a GPS-I am sooo directionally challenged! I took my son to his friends house last week. It took me 3 tries and 20 minutes to get out of the developement

Not sure what scrappy stuff I'd like...my mojo has taken a hike for the moment

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I really want a new camera....mine is so old!

Donna...if you have a cell phone (iphone or android), it's cheaper to buy an app for your phone....I have TomTom and it works great!
(I also would get lost in a parking lot if I didn't have GPS! It has saved my butt a number of times, LOL!)

Alison

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to kiyawinn

I'm getting the new 27" Apple iMac as soon as the new model comes out in December. I've been putting off a new computer for 2 years but this shall be mine!

http://www.apple.com/imac/

It's a thing of beauty...

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Sonsie

I would like a camera. I have a kodak that is just terrible. If you zoom at all, the pix are blurry.

I think I want a Big Shot. I rarely use my cricut though...... I am intrigued by all the embossing folders I see. On the other hand, I don't really make cards so not sure what I'd use them for.

I also added an Ipod touch or nano to my list. i have a shuffle, but would like to see & choose the songs.

Oh, look at that...Big Shots are on sale here.......

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to 4tgrfans

Hey Kerri-
I LOVE my big shot! I use the embossed stuff on LO's as well as cards. I am trying to use them more cause I have some cool embossing folders.
You might look on the "stuff I never use" thread.There are a few who never use theirs and might sell it really cheap to you-- just a thought--

Edited by terrihooper on 10-27-12 08:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ajsophios62

• ajsophios62 Said:
Oh thought it was a type of deer. Will have to check it out.. the cutting machine.

It is a lot like the Cameo, but it cuts thick materials really well. Otherwise I would want the Cameo.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to 950nancy

thanks terri ! good idea, I'll check that thread. i bought a cinch with 17 packages of binding really cheap on e**y. Sometimes used stuff is just fine - especially if you're not sure how much you'll use it yet want it anywy.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to 4tgrfans

Ebosser
Photography lessons (I take a good picture, but know I could do so much more if I learned more about how to use it to its full capacity)
Nesties

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to ChansGram

I would get the Silhouette. You can always get free prints from York, Shutterfly and the likes. This year for Christmas I want a 3D Blueray Player and a surround sound system :-D

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to madmatter

the New York Institute of Photography has a pretty good course that you can do by mail. When I took it I paid about $700 more or less. It was money very well spent.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk
In response to ncborn

• ncborn Said:

Google just came out with their lappy. They are $249. Might be something to look into.

m.perk
m.perk 
Governor
m.perk

• ScrappyMama6 Said:

Oh, and my MIL rendered mute throughout the holidays.

OH MY GAWD! This would be my #1!!!

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to m.perk

I want a cricut, badly. And a four-yr-old-boy who behaves, and to lose 50 pounds. All fantasy...

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Juansmom

More free time!
If not at least an organized scraproom!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Doreena

World Peace.

I'm sorry, I just had to say it.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to SherylEb

@ Sheryl!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to terrihooper

I want my hubby to build me a homemade "Scrapbox." And he has the know-how...however I have better chances of him funding a sex change operation for me...I'll stick with him getting me a gift card to a scrappy store...

teenuh
teenuh 
Tenant
teenuh
In response to ktmracing

• ktmracing Said:
I want my hubby to build me a homemade "Scrapbox." And he has the know-how...however I have better chances of him funding a sex change operation for me...I'll stick with him getting me a gift card to a scrappy store...

LOL! Maybe you can convince him to build it WITH you...that way you can have some quality time together too.

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to ChansGram

I have no idea what I want there are to many things. There are cricut cartridges that I want and I want to add to my copics. I'm also a gamer so there are some games that I want as well.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to thehappyscrapper8

I have a Silhouette already but if I didn't, of the 2 items that would be my pick.

As for what I want....well I did want a 2 week Panama Canal cruise that I found a really good deal on. Unfortunately last week DH decided after driving the used car he bought in May, it wasn't for him so he went out and traded it for a different used one that costs $8K more. So there's Christmas for our household.

As for what scrapbook items I would want - I prefer gift cards so I can get exactly what I want when I find good clearances/sales.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to disneylisa

I want the closing of our new house to go smoothly. We are living in a tiny 20x 20 rental cabin right now with four people. It would be wonderful to have a home for the holidays.

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to andrea m

An elf to come finish painting the exterior of our house! I've held a paintbrush in my hand for so long, I should start a second career as a painter!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to t-scraps

I wish for everyone to get their wish!

I also want to amend my wish from earlier
.....I would like the new camera, and a Silhouette and a 12x12 printer!
That's not hoping for too much, is it?? LOL!

Alison

justmaxine55
Tenant
justmaxine55
In response to ChansGram

I think I want a Cameo. Today.
Tomorrow might be something completely different!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to justmaxine55

More nesties (or any other dies)...and time to actually use them! A dose of creativity would come in handy also ~Judy

Diva
In response to ChansGram

More Cricut cartridges, more paper and more time scrap. Be healthy so I can enjoy my grandchildren.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bayamonesa1

I think I want a flat-bed scanner that will scan 12 xs 12's but I'm not sure. I can't think of anything else.

I would like to bind my pages into different trips for coffee-table books but need to scan the pages I want to use. There isn't even an office supply store or anywhere around here with one so if I want to scan any of the pages I will have to get a flat bed scanner.

Any suggestions for a good brand?

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Henri Jean

Don't know of a scanner personally Henri but I googled "scanning 12x12" and apparently Archivers does it....and will also scan and resize to 8x8 if you want.....
Do you have one of them near you?
Or maybe one in all your travels?

Alison

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to kiyawinn

The closest Archivers to me is in Atlanta - 400 miles.

THought I saw a 12 x 12 scannet at Office Depot or Staples recently but maybe I didn't.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 11-09-12 03:30 PM

I think the cheapest large format scanner I've seen is from Epson (which is an excellent brand of scanner, imo), $2500.00.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to stick

I want my health back

PLUS I just saw Tim Holtz released alot of new color's of his stains, so now I'll need those.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sassie

At that price Kara I'll have to buy it myself becuase I don't think Bill will spring that for Christmas. He's generous with me but he will weigh how much I will use it against the cost.

I have to think long and hard about spending that much.

I saw some much less expensive ones but they were not flatbed and I can't put layouts and flowers through a feeder.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur

I'll take more critcut cartridges. I don't have many but am already addicted!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to wilbur

I'm wishing for some copics or distress markers to try out and some nesties or dies.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Briannasmom

I'd like to upgrade to a Big Shot. It's really the only scrap-related item that I'd like or need at the moment.

If not, a clean & completely organized scraproom would be the best present! Please send the elves, as well as the snowmen with their brooms!

Products Referenced in This Post:

Diva
In response to KellyCali

I may want to add a camera!

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to ChansGram

since we have moved, and most of my stash was ruined in the 2 moves since my last endevor of sbing... i am in need of everything except my cricut. it's sad, but it gives me a reason for needing to shop for myself and put them from my kids right...

the girls are getting me a warehouse box from one of the sites that are selling them right now. i also need a better storage solution. if i dont' get that figured out i will go CRAZY!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to flutterbye0419

I wish for organization. My ultimate dream wish would be for a craft room makeover....but I think that is about as likely as winning the lottery.It's still fun to wish.

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to pinkpaperairedale

yes it is. if i had my choice, i would be getting a scrapbox... you know, the ones that cost like 1200 and everything closes up to look like an armoire... but as you say i'm about as likely to get that as winning the lottery, and it is fun to dream

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to flutterbye0419

LSS giftcards! My daughter always says, "But that's like not giving you anything to unwrap!" I'd much, much rather have gift cards that I can use when if find a great sale or need that special something than to get something I don't really need.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to dwelch

I'd like someone to come clean my lair. Flamethrower optional.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Megan - ForumTech

• Megan - ForumTech Said:
I'd like someone to come clean my lair. Flamethrower optional.

I thought about saying a "professional organizer" to do my scraproom, but then I remembered they alway come with a "toss" box and I'd end up being worse than those hoarders you see on TV! Keep, keep, keep...

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to dwelch

Yeah. Anyone who wants to TOSS would be taking their life into their own hands....

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I want to forward my SB.com wish list to hubby.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to CrimsonMama

Forwarding it isn't the problem. Getting him to take the hint and make the (BIG) order might be a problem though. Good luck!~Judy

Sandy Ang
Veteran
Sandy Ang

i'd be thrilled if there are more hours in the day to scrap

Katydidd
Veteran
Katydidd
In response to ChansGram

I think this year I'm going to ask for a visa gift card from my husband. I love getting gift cards. That way I can take time to go and see what all the stores have. They may have something I didn't even know I wanted!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to ChansGram

The carrying case for my cameo so I can take it to crops. (Preferably the teal.)

Unless someone can convince me of a non specialized bag that I can use for my cameo?

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

• Megan - ForumTech Said:
Yeah. Anyone who wants to TOSS would be taking their life into their own hands....

DO NOT TOUCH my scappy stuff! You will lose a hand....or and arm..... or.....

litlplace
Resident
litlplace
In response to terrihooper

Thank you scrapbook.com for the sale today on the Tim Holtz Distress Markers. Merry Christmas to me!

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to litlplace

I want to sell my entire cricut collection for xmas! That would be great for me!

Pippilada
Veteran
Pippilada

I got my Silhouette for christmas last year...Best present ever! PS - I bought it on ebay dirt cheap! I can only find their cutting mats online though so I buy the Cricut ones instead...I like them better anyway.

Pippilada
Veteran
Pippilada
In response to ChansGram

I want a better printer so I can print whatever size photo i feel like whenever I want to! But I already got a kindle fire so maybe for my birthday!

Tenant
In response to Pippilada

I'm getting a set of Derwent Coloursoft pencils

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to PaperTulip

I'd like some Distress inks but don't think hubby has a clue what they are or what they're for and hinting doesn't work...but hey ho I can buy them for myself in January. He likes photos though so poss a new camera will be in my stocking....fingers crossed

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics