Page 1 of 246 
Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Hi,
This is a gallery/support group consist of the following Stonehenge Sisters:

Scrapperlicious (Irene) "PuppyTiger" (14 Dec)
Tracey Jackson (Tracey) "Euro-Chick" (14 Feb)
Buzzkiss (Tonya) "Scrappy Sis" (29 Aug)
TesabB (Tesa) "Doc" (17 Sept)
StrawberryPia (Pia) "Blondie" (23 Feb)
RN2007 (Marsha) "Q-T" (24 Jan)
aunt25 (Jamie) "Night Owl" (8 Jul)
3leftfeet (Susie) "Little Hunter" (24 Oct)
dragonflys (Linda) "Aussie Gal" (10 June)
2girls2dogs (Ginny) "M&M" (4 Nov)
AgilityIG (Marsha) "MeMe" (31 Oct)
Scraptilyadrop (Autumn) "Copper" (4 Mar)
Briannasmom (Mandi)(23 Dec)
Scrappy Shanah (Shanah) "midget" (16 May)

List of fun/challenges:
1. Secret Get Well Card Challenge "done"
2. Postcard Swap "done"
3. Postcard Mini Album "done"
4. Guessing the Scraplift Challenge "done"
5. Stonehenge Sisters Layout "done"
6. Black Flower Challenge "done"
7. Secret Santa by SS "done"
8. Altered Paperclip Swap by Hunter "done"
9. Blue and Bling Challenge by MeMe "done"
10.Valentine/Actor Challenge by Copper "done"
11.Baby Minialbum Project by Q-T "done"
12.Spring and Bling Challenge by NO "done"
13.Vintage ATC Swap "done"
14.Stamped Images Swap and Challenge "done" ~ winner "Night Owl"
15.WOW Anniversary Dedication Card Challenge "done"
16. "A Day of My Life" Layout Challenge by Doc "done" ~ winner "Doc"
17. "Beyond The Page" Challenge by Aussie Gal "done" ~ winner "Doc"
18. "No Humans or Pets" Challengeby M&M "done" ~ winner "Doc"
19. Christmas Mail Art Swap "done"
20. "New Year Resolution layout challenge""done"
21. Mini Album Challenge "done"
22. Baby Card Challenge "done"
23. Sewing and Paint Challenge "done"
24. A Layout RECIPE-challenge "done"
25. Stonehenge Sisters Semptember "S" challenge "done"

Edited by scrapperlicious on 10-08-10 05:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to scrapperlicious

Hi everyone,

My name is Irene and I'm from Malaysia. I have a dd of nine months and ds of 4 years old. I've been scrapping for about 3 years and love to experiment with different techniques in sb. I'm glad that you are all so supportive of this idea! Thanks!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Good morning all. My name is Jamie and I am a southern girl at heart. I have no children of my own, so the majority of my lo's are of my niece, nephew, and my cat. I have only been scrapping for about a year and have a lot to learn.

Are any of you night owls? I work nights and even on my days off, I am typically up at 4 am and online.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Aunt25

Hi,

I'm Marsha, and I'm from Minneapolis. I started scrapbooking in 1987 with creative memoires. In the late 90s I started experimenting a little with non-CM supplies and techniques. I packed up all my supplies about 5 years ago when I started nursing school. The only layouts in my gallery were done in the 90s, everything else is swap items.

I'm married with 3 children, all boys ages 21, 17 and 12. I just graduated from nursing school in May, am taking the NCLEX for licensing on Monday. I can't wait to start doing layouts again. I have no specific style right now, and just want to do a lot of experimenting.

Hey Jamie, I start working straight nights soon!!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to RN2007

Good luck with the exams next week Marsha!

Yeah, I just might another familiar face around here at night!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to Aunt25

Hi I am Tracey - you guessed that from my user name - right lol, I have been married to Neil for 15 years, we have three children Amy 13, Robbie 11 and AJ who is 7, we also own a cute furbaby, Snowy who is a very quirky West Highland Terrier.
I have been scrapping around 2 years and wouldn't say I have a particular style, I like to try anything and everything. I have recently started using my scraps to alter various items and also to make the odd card here and there.

Jamie, I live in England and we are around 5 hours ahead of most of the US, I am an early bird and a night owl, so I am on here a lot (too much actually lol)

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Aunt25

Hi everyone! My name is Ginny and I live in a little town in New Hampshire. I am a sahm. I have 2 girls Maura(3) and Megan(18 months). I have only been scrapbooking for a few months, but I am totally addicted! I don't really have a specific style, just like to try new things.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Hi,

I'm Marsha, and I'm from Minneapolis. I started scrapbooking in 1987 with creative memoires. In the late 90s I started experimenting a little with non-CM supplies and techniques. I packed up all my supplies about 5 years ago when I started nursing school. The only layouts in my gallery were done in the 90s, everything else is swap items.

I'm married with 3 children, all boys ages 21, 17 and 12. I just graduated from nursing school in May, am taking the NCLEX for licensing on Monday. I can't wait to start doing layouts again. I have no specific style right now, and just want to do a lot of experimenting.

Hey Jamie, I start working straight nights soon!!

Good luck!!!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to buzzkiss

Hello ladies. My name is Tonya and I live in Iowa. I've been scrapping since 2000. I still don't have a style, I just kinda do whatever I like at the time. I have a crazy work schedule so I'm on here all hours (usually at night). I'm married, no children, just a cute pug. I'm really excited to make new friends

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to buzzkiss

Hi girls, I´m Pia and I come from Halmstad, the riviera of Sweden! I´ve been married to my DH and soulmate for 9 years (Oh my, is it that long?). We have two wild and wonderful boys, Benjamin soon to be 5 and Elliot 2.
Jamie, it´s good to know that someone else in online here at night! I´m about 7 hours ahead, so in the morning I can chit chat with all of you in the States.
My scrapbookstyle? Check it out in my gallery...I like doodling...TFS:).

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-14-07 11:53 AM
In response to StrawberryPia

Hi all!
I'm Tesa from Sweden (Forshaga) and I have been scrapping since february - march this year. I have learned a lot, and have a lot to learn! Love doodling (just as you Pia) and I'm right now trying hard to learn how to take photos. I am so bad that it can only get better!

I've been married for 7 years and we have a six year old son, Jonathan, who will finnish his first year at school tomorrow. I'm a PhD student, working on my dissertation, which means I spend most of my time in front of the computer - and I take a lot of (short) breaks (too many!)at all hours...

That's some about me. Nice to meet all of you and it will be a pleasure to get to know you better!

Marsha - Good luck!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to TesaB

Hiya, ladies I'm Susie am I'm from the south in the USA, Mississippi. I have been scrapping for about 4 years now I started to scrap to get closer to my little sisters. I am adopted and they are not. I came in to the family when I was 15, my real mom died and my new fam took me in then adopted me!! YAY Me!!! Anyway for like the 1st year I scrapped I did so to keep up with the places we were going while we travelled doing evangelism work then it just progressed from there. I love it and am happy. My sis are 16 and 14. God love Me!! I am a nite owl I mostly get on at 4:30 am til about 6 am. I would like to add you guys to my frinds to keep up with you and your postings if thast OK. I also woukld like to say thanks to Scrapelicous for doing this!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to 3left feet

Hello Ladies! My name is Marsha and I have been scrapping for about six months. It's funny that I am a memeber of the Stonehenge group... I live on Stone Hedge Drive! I do not have any children. My world revolves around my four dogs that I show in agility (hence the screen name . All my LOs are dogs. I have, however really gotten into making cards lately. Besides scrapping, I show my dogs, read (mostly suspense/mystery, and garden (perennials). I am very glad to be here and meet you ladies! Thanks so much Irene for starting this for us!! [/

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

Hi ladies,

I'm glad to read all about you all. This is such a great group. We have scrappers from around the world. And what a coincidence, we have two "Marsha". I'm loving this group. Let's share more of ourselves. Btw, good luck to you Marsha! Do any of you want us to call you a different name? for easy reference sake. If not, it's still ok.
Tracey...I guess by now you've known my name.
We have some Swedish here too. Welcome!
As some of you might have known me from my blog and my gallery. If any of you ladies would liked to know me more, you can always post your question here. No new layouts from me yet due to the work of getting these gallery groups up. Maybe later. Who wants to start sharing her work first?

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

I hope to have some new lo's uploaded soon. My sister just graduated Wednesday ( ) and I'm anxious to get to work on something new. I have already uploaded and ordered all the photos and now I'm just waiting on them to get here. Hopefully it won't take but just a couple of days.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's work and getting some new ideas!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Aunt25

I'm starting to see a common thread among this group. Several of us are night owls and those that aren't are in time zones that has them awake at the same time us night owls are up!!

I'm just loving the diversity of the locales in this group!! We're pretty spread out globally, yet at the same time 2 of you are right next door in Iowa.

Irene, if it would be easier, I can go by RN. People call me that a lot on the swap boards, and hopefully after Monday I'll actually be an "RN"!!!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to RN2007

Glad to see I'm not the only up at all hours of the night - it's 2 am here.

Good luck on Monday!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Aunt25

I just got home from work!! Thanks Jamie. I hit the books hard tomorrow and all weekend...can't wait to be done!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to RN2007

Hi you all! Yesterday my mom visited us and I got some time to scrap! YAY!! She took care of the boys.
I´m not sure if I´m happy with how the LO turned out, but take a peek if you want!

The man in my life

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Hi ya gals I uploaded today at the library seeing how at home i dont have DSL!! Can u believe that?? I know its the 21st centry and in rural MS they aint got no DSL it dial up here LOL, No seriously I'm glad to be apart of this group and RN Marsha good luck!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• scrapperlicious Said:
And what a coincidence, we have two "Marsha". I'm loving this group. Let's share more of ourselves. Btw, good luck to you Marsha! Do any of you want us to call you a different name? for easy reference sake. If not, it's still ok.

You can call me MeMe. It's something one of my friends came up with and it stuck like glue.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

Here's a LO that I just uploaded. After getting a lot of my own pictures done, I started an album of my friends and their dogs. This is my friend Barb and her dog Ollie just after Ollie finished his MACH.

MACH Ollie

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 04:19 AM

This is so nice - thanks Irene!!!

Susie: Same here... Also have dial up at home. But only because my DH thinks we don't need something else... But I'm working on it!

Pia: You've got a very nice looking DH! Just been there cheking your new LO!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

hi everyone! this sounds like a great and diverse group of people. i haven't done any new layouts in a few days. i might be on here late or really early in the morning, i am on my kids schedule. i hope everyone has a nice day!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to GinnyHughes

Ok...now the two "Marsha" will be RN and MeMe! Love those names!

Pia, Susie and Meme, your layouts are so beautiful! I love all of them! Btw, Susie, could you post links to your layouts directly? It would be easier for the rest of us to know that you've uploaded layouts in your gallery and exactly which one. Thanks and if you have problem posting the links, any of us would be glad to give you some help. (Maybe that's the reason some of the members here had not comment on all your work yet)

RN...GOOD LUCK! We will be praying for you!

I guess there is still one member who is yet to introduce herself...dragonflys...any of you know her? Maybe I should pm her again. Have a great weekend everyone!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:
This is so nice - thanks Irene!!!

Susie: Same here... Also have dial up at home. But only because my DH thinks we don't need something else... But I'm working on it!

Pia: You've got a very nice looking DH! Just been there cheking your new LO!

Thanks! And do you know what? He´s just as good on the inside too! Warm hearted and kind. I am a lucky woman!

Edited by StrawberryPia on 06-15-07 07:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• scrapperlicious Said:

I guess there is still one member who is yet to introduce herself...dragonflys...any of you know her? Maybe I should pm her again. Have a great weekend everyone!

I have traded comments back and forth with her a few times - she'll probably be around soon.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• StrawberryPia Said:

Thanks! And do you know what? He´s just as good on the inside too! Warm hearted and kind. I am a lucky woman!

definitely one luck gal! still haven't met the ONE - any of you know and nice, single guys? lol

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
  • StrawberryPia Said:

definitely one luck gal! still haven't met the ONE - any of you know and nice, single guys? lol

I know a couple of very nice and handsome guys! ...but, they live here in Halmsrad, Sweden. You will have to come and visit me, I´ll introduce you! LOL!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

I could use a vacation!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
I could use a vacation!

Just let me know when you are planning to visit here in Halmstad, so I can prepare my male friends!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
  • scrapperlicious Said:

I have traded comments back and forth with her a few times - she'll probably be around soon.

Thanks Jamie! Btw, Swedish guys are very handsome. My cousin had married a Swedish guy and had migrated there too! His friends are all so handsome and very gentleman. I will second Pia on introducing you to a few. Probably, you could start off with emails. lol!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Great start to the thread girls, looks like we have some great talent in our group, loving your pages Meme and Pia

3left feet had a great idea, she has added all of us to her friends list, I am going to do the same, maybe you have all done that already and it is just me that is slow DOH, off to do that now and then I will add the page I finished today

See you all later

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 09:58 AM

This thread is taking a nice turn - would be glad to assist with a couple of names... Just let me know!

About this scrap business... I've uploded my latest LO. If anyone of you goes there and has suggestions for improvements - please let me know! The Child and the Sea

Ginny - thanks for all the comments. So sweet of you!!!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:
This thread is taking a nice turn - would be glad to assist with a couple of names... Just let me know!

About this scrap business... I've uploded my latest LO. If anyone of you goes there and has suggestions for improvements - please let me know! The Child and the Sea

Ginny - thanks for all the comments. So sweet of you!!!

Your link is going to the wrong page honey

Here is the right one, so everyone can leave you some love
The child and the sea

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to Tracey Jackson

Here is the page I finished this morning

Mum

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 10:54 AM

[quote=Tracey Jackson
Your link is going to the wrong page honey

Here is the right one, so everyone can leave you some love
The child and the sea

Thanks. Driving me nuts not beeing able to get it right (at least this time it lead to a LO...)

And why doesn't my quote look like everybody elses??? Hate this! I give up for today and try again tomorrow.

Edited by TesaB on 06-15-07 10:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to TesaB

just a quick note to say hi to everyone! it is 8:00 and both of my children are in bed(miracle!) so i am off to scrap. hopefully i will have some new layouts to post soon. bye!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

Just dropping in to say hi. I'm still at work so no scrapping today. But everyone else's Los are great.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

ok here it goes. this is the first time i am posting a link so i hope it works(fingers crossed!) wish you were here

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

Tesa, Tracey and Ginny - great LOs!

I have finished a couple cards and hopefully will get them scanned and loaded tonight.

My modem is acting up (we're ordering a new one), so if I am offline, I'll be back. It comes and goes, so I take advantage of it while I can (and try not to anger it! <----- don't do this!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

Here are the two cards that I finished today (one is for a card challenge - the teal one)

Birthday Card - June Card Challenge

Birthday Card - Pink Flowers

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to AgilityIG

i love your flowers meme. they look perfect, a great addition to your cards

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

I'm starting to really getting to know you ladies from all your amazing work! Ginny, Tesa, Tracey and Meme, thanks for sharing your work..those are defintely masterpieces.

Tesa, thanks for your mentioned about me in your description of your layout. I'm flattered! Now layout from me yet..still busy getting those other groups up. Btw, I'm sort of driving and overseeing this group. Hope to get as much suggestions and support from you ladies. I'm still waiting for dragonflys to introduce herself here. HAppy Father's Day weekend everyone and happy scrapping!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

ok it is midnight, i must go to bed!!!
where did all the time go?
good night everyone!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

OMG! Ginny you are so talented! Absolutely love that layout. Sweet dreams to you!

RN, you are too sweet! Thanks for all your beautiful comments at my blog. I'm glad you love those techniques.

Take care, ladies!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 09:28 PM

• 2girls2dogs Said:
ok here it goes. this is the first time i am posting a link so i hope it works(fingers crossed!) wish you were here

It worked out beautifully! You've got talent girl! I'm still struggeling with my first correct link...

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-15-07 09:50 PM
In response to TesaB

Now I've catched up with your creative productivity! There are so many beautiful things you do!

MeMe: Love your card! Have you cut out the flower from pp or? I fell in love with it instantly!

Ginny: How sweet are you two!?! Isn't it strange that everybody else is changing over time? It's the same here... I forgot to say in my comment that I really liked the time dimensions in the bottom!!!

Have a happy scrapping weekend everybody!

Edited by TesaB on 06-15-07 10:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to TesaB

Just checking in to wish you all a great Saturday!
And oh my...great LO´s, I´m honoured to be in this group of talented people!!

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys

Hi my name is linda, i live in perth western australia.
I love scrapbooking it's my favorite hobby.
I have 4 niece's , 3 nephew's , 1 great nephew and 2 cat's so i have lot's to scrap.
Sorry it took so long to reply , so much extra work at this time's can't find time to even to scrap.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to dragonflys

Hey and Welcome, dragonflys!

Okay ladies, you guys are killing ME!! I can barely keep up!! Thanks Scraperlicious for the help I think that I have it now!! So here it goes! Here's my first digi LO I thinks it looks kinda stupid but hey I tried a new thing and am kinda happy about it. I did it for the fathers' day challenge. I sooo could use some work in that area but.... It was most defintly wotrha try at somthing new!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/digital /882319.h...

Hope it works!! BTW thank you gals for all the nice comments that you have left me. I am slowly trying to get to everyone. All of you are so creative! Thanks!!!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

welcome to the group dragonflys! 3left feet you did a great job with your layout. i haven't attempted digital yet. it is great to try something new and different.

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Wow - everyone has posted such great work! There is a lot of great talent in this group. Things have been a bit crazy here the past few weeks, and doesn't look like it's gonna get any better this week. Between my sisters graduation and all of doctor appointments I have, I just haven't had time to sit down and work on any lo's. I hope to have something posted soon.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Okay I finally got to see all that you gals have uploaded!!

Tracey your Lo about your mom it moved me!! The story and all the details on the LO, all of it was just awesome!
Ginny you made me homesick!! I love the beach I lived in Fort Walton Beach and in Navarre, FL for a while before moving far far away... For Serious!, now your lo was great I really liked how you were talking to your girls now and in the future!
Meme, you are one serious card maker!! I loved them!! Great job!! They were all sooo pretty!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Aunt25

Morning Ladies!

Tesa - The flowers were cut by my Cricut. I am trying to use all the neat shapes and things on my carts - rather than just using it for letters - I always forget about the shapes!

3left feet - great LO! I tried to do a digi LO, but could not even get past the program stuff! I am very impressed with your work!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Thanks for the boost, I di try I just happen to know one program really well, I used Corel Draw Suite 12. For me it was easy and I tried to use Adobe Photoshop [I have 6.0, can't tell you how old it is or not??] I shore can't tell ya how to work it I tried it and was soooo aggrivated by the time I got done I had to repent!! LOL j/j [just joking]!! No I was way confuse by all those little buttons and everything about it!!!

Good luck keep trying!!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to AgilityIG

Thanks it most defently challenged me!! and my sanity!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

• 3left feet Said:
Thanks for the boost, I di try I just happen to know one program really well, I used Corel Draw Suite 12. For me it was easy and I tried to use Adobe Photoshop [I have 6.0, can't tell you how old it is or not??] I shore can't tell ya how to work it I tried it and was soooo aggrivated by the time I got done I had to repent!! LOL j/j [just joking]!! No I was way confuse by all those little buttons and everything about it!!!

Good luck keep trying!!

That's funny! Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 is what I was trying to use and I could not even get the photos onto my "paper". I was able to get them into the program and I was able to load some freebee backgrounds and papers, but just could not make the two get together. Oh well.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-16-07 04:45 AM
In response to AgilityIG

Welcome Linda!!!

Susie: Like the rest - I'm impressed! I've also tried it but faild (crashed and burned). And that was a beautiful pic of your father. The light was fantastic!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to TesaB

Wow! You all are so great! Definitely keeping this group active and rocking! We might be the group with the most posts....proud to be the driver..hehe

At last, our group is now complete and fully running! Welcome Linda! We've been waiting for you. I hope you are keeping up and love to read a bit about you too. Thanks to Jamie for getting the last member here. You are great!

Susie, you are so good in those digi sb. Definitely don't look liked a beginner to me! I'm as bad in digi too..Tesa, you are not alone. Never give up, maybe you could try it again with some help from Susie. After all this is a support group too! Have a great weekend everyone!

I've yet to scrap this week...(too embarassed to say that as the driver of this group)

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Dude You ROCK!!! Thats why we rock!!

Ya'll 4 real!! I appreciate the sweet comments. Hey about the pic I only wished that I had taken that!! Those were christmas pics from '05!! And that is bout the only one that I have of my dad. That dork wad likes to put his hand in front of his face or in front of your camera. Or if its me he just yells at me 'get that stupid camera out of my face or I'm gonna break it!!' I take it that he doesn't like pictures being taken of him HA HA HA LOL But, what he doesn't know.... hehehehe!!!LOL

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

Funny, sounds just like my mom when the camera comes out. We are always trying to sneak in pics.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to Aunt25

This is too cute! My parents are just not a bit liked that. They are always pretending to be shy but in the end, I'm able captured pics of them with them posing for me! Hehe!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

• 2girls2dogs Said:

Love your page hon, the photo is gorgeous

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

• 2girls2dogs Said:
ok it is midnight, i must go to bed!!!
where did all the time go?
good night everyone!

Great design, love this page

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson
In response to AgilityIG

• AgilityIG Said:
Here are the two cards that I finished today (one is for a card challenge - the teal one)

Birthday Card - June Card Challenge

Birthday Card - Pink Flowers

Thanks for the inspiration, I always struggle with cards

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

...I did one card today...I forgot to take a pic of it!! I do so many. Maybe I should take it out of the envelope to show you before I send it away? We´ll see...

Hi Linda! You have the same name as my sister, it wouldn´t be hard to remember!

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-16-07 07:28 AM

• scrapperlicious Said:

I've yet to scrap this week...(too embarassed to say that as the driver of this group)

I'm not surprised you haven't had time to scrap. Boy what a hard work you've put into all these groups, organizing so many of us. And it seems like you've put a lot of thoughts into the combination of people, contacting us all, starting up etc. You've done something fantastic here! We are all so grateful and I can't thank you enough! Thank you! And another thing - love the theme of the group names! Very clever!

And wow what a wonderful group this is! Thanks for all the support!!! I've got so much positive feedback today that almost fly!

Well that was one emotional outburst... now back to scrapping. I'm working on a LO for the june "scrap this" challenge hosted by our own Tracey. Anybody else participating???

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to TesaB

Tesa, thanks for your understanding! I'm not that great in challenge at this moment and I salute to those who participated in challenges. Tracey, you are always so active and up and running!

Susie and Ginny, thanks for all your comments in my gallery! It's very much appreciated and all of you are such great group friends!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Hello and welcome to Linda

Susie you digi page rocks !!!!, I so admire anyone with the patience to scrap digitally, I find it so difficult

Hope you all are enjoying your saturday

Look forward to seeing you in my challenge Tesa, I have been busy all day and not yet caught up over there lol

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss

Hello ladies I got all caught up. Nice work on the los and cards. I'm at work, I'll stop by later when I get home.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to buzzkiss

i just wanted to thank everyone for the great comments you have given me. i am still making my way around to everyone's galleries, if i haven't been there yet, i will!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG

I am caught up to here. Reading all your posts inspires me to go scrap some more!! I'm off and will be back later!

dragonflys
Diva
dragonflys
In response to TesaB

Hi everyone
It's sunday morning and very cold,but i love it cold love winter.
Thank's eveyone for welcome me to the group,i love reading about what you all up to.
I worked on saturday what a MAD HOUSE on saturday's at work ,i was so tired when i got home.
Going to have a nice and easy sunday and rest before work on monday.
LOVE all the new layout's
I hope you all have a great sunday and hope to post some new layout's and mini album's soon.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-16-07 11:12 PM
In response to dragonflys

Good morning girls! I woke up to a beautiful rainy day - perfect for scrapping. I struggle with my challenge LO and hopefully will get it done this afternoon.

Jamie: Just visited your gallery and admired your shaker boxes. I suppose those, as well as the amazing tags are for some sort of swap. What is that swap thing? How does it work? Never been into one.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to TesaB

Hiya gals!! Yeah, Jamie your shakers are cool and all the other swap stuff you do. BTW what is a swap???? :}

ANYWAYZ!!! I have some great news!!!!

My dad got a call tonight from a pastor in Virginia and he asked my dad to come in and do an interview for a Youth and Children's postion!!! YAY!! YA'll know what that means???
I'm soooo outta Mississippi!!! Not only that but I'll finally get to be in my ministrry field!!! I'm sooo excited, when my parents told me the 1str thing I wanted to do was come tell ya'll but, I had to wait and finish the pages I was working on for another premade pet album. I only need 2 more pages and I'll be done but I couldn't wait to tell you gals!! If any of you pray, pray for me and my fam!!! Thanks!!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25
In response to TesaB

These are about the only things I have finished this weekend. They are both for one of RN2007's swaps. LOL, she has become quite the enabler. I think i'm in three of her swaps right now.
tags
shaker box

I have become addicted to the swaps, and it's a great way to see other's peoples work and to build up your stash. The swaps are simple - let's say you have 5 people in a swap - each person makes one item for everyone in the group, so when it's over, you receive back one item from each person. Does that make any sense at all?

Congratulations Susie. Hope it all works out.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to Aunt25

I think it makes sense! So do you send them the thing you made for them???

OHH Ya'll I just finished downloading some papers from someones blog and they are beautiful!! I'm gonna enjoy working with those!!!!

Jamie those little tags are so adorable!!! If you do send those to people I'm going to have to sign up for one of your swaps to get some of your handiwork!! LOL!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

everyone in the group would mail their items to the hostess, and then the hostess of the swap would then sort everything and mail it back.

I think I just found the papers you're talking about. They are beautiful!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Aunt25

jamie- your tags and shaker boxes are so cute! i wouldn't have the first idea how to make something like that. i also have never done a swap, sounds like fun.

susie- congrats! i hope you get to where you want to be!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet

Do yo think that we could try a swap. Just amongst usn's? Jamie hosts all the time she could show us how it works?? Is that ok? Jamie you 1st!! Any one else game???

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

I have participated in several, but never actually hosted one yet, but I suppose there's a first time for everything. If ya'll want to get something going, just let me know so I can look at my calendar. I'm scheduled to have shoulder surgery next month and the doctor is telling me 6-8 weeks before I will have normal use of my right arm again. I have been trying the past few weekends to get all of my current swaps completed so that they won't have to find someone to take my place.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to Aunt25

I have never participated in a swap before, but I would certainly participate with you ladies.

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to AgilityIG

I have finished two more cards. Sympathy cards - not so much fun, but needed. I try to make them pretty, but not "happy".

sympathy card 3

sympathy card 4

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to AgilityIG

those are beautiful cards. i'm sure it means alot to people that you make them yourself.

i too would be up for a swap of some kind-what would we swap? any ideas?

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to AgilityIG

Meme lovely cards!

Sorry, Jamie I didn't mean to put you on the spot! It was just a suggestion. But, still if you would let us know. Do we have to ask Irene's permission to do this??? She's the driver....

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

I don't mind! Since there's not that many of us, it wouldn't be too hard to keep up with. Any suggestions - cards, embelishments...?

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to Aunt25

UMMMMM whats popular? What if we make a page of ourselves and make a mini album of our group???

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

my vote would be for embelishments! then we could use them and post them. it would be fun to see how our creation was used with someone else's vision

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Jamie, your tags and shakers are definitely tooo cute for any scrappers...lol....except me...I love them to death...hehe

Meme, I was wondering, do you sell your cards? Those are some very elegant cards you've created. I would definitely pick these up if I were to see it in the stores.

About swaps...it sounds interesting eventhough I've not participated in one. But I think it would be a little difficult for us from overseas. (ie Sweden, England, Malaysia etc) I don't know whether Jamie could handle that, as it might be costly. Anyway, if the rest of you who aren't from the States that have no problem with that, you ladies from the states could have one among yourselves. Let's see what the others said.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-17-07 05:41 AM

Ofcaurse you should have a Swap if you want to!!! I got kind of intrested myself, so I'll go find a swedish one! Seems te be a very nice thing!

Meme - that was lovely cards (again), perfect for the occation. Was that the autumn leavs clearstamps for the swirls? So delicate!

Edited by TesaB on 06-17-07 05:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to TesaB

OMG I'M SUCH A DORK!!!

Irene is right what about you gals from over seas?? Sorry I didn't think of that, although it would still be cool to get something all the way from malaysia and sweden and australia.

Well it was good while it lasted!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to TesaB

Thank you so much for all the nice comments on my cards! You ladies are too sweet.

Irene - yes, I do sell my cards. My aunt and cousin have a gift store/cafe in the town where I grew up. They are doing very well with it. I had given my parents a card for something and they convinced me to make more for my aunt's store. I've made a whole $9 so far... not ready to quit my day job! It's been a great way to use up my scraps.

Tesa - Yep - I do love those Autumn Leaves stamps! I can't remember if it's the swirls or the flourishes tho...

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

Good Luck Tesa in finding a swap! Btw, you could also get Pia to involve if she is interested! Do you want to host one in Sweden? If yes, I can ask around the groups to see if any Swedish members is interested. This will be a great start for inter groups fun... which means more friend.

Meme, I guess with all that talent, you will be making great big bucks! Good luck on that too!

Susie, it's alright! You all can have one if Jamie is willing to host one for you all. HAve fun ladies!

I'm finally finished setting up the groups. Guess how many groups there are...there are EIGHT groups!!!!!!! Must be lots of fun! With that, I'm able to concentrate on my scrapping and being active in this group more.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to buzzkiss

Ok. I've visited some galleries just now and I would love to visit the rest tonight (in US) as it's getting late here in Malaysia.

Before I go, could I make a little request here. Let's keep the positive and loving atmosphere here by giving Jamie's sister a toot by commenting on that graduation pic that she had posted. This pic had left me in tears as it reminds me of my graduation 10 years ago. Sob! And Jamie, take care of yourself ok! I would hope all the members here are in good condition....hehe.

Good night everyone! Hugs!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia

Ok, this evening I have more time to sit down and look through all of your galleries.I´m exited to see them all!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Aunt25

• aunt25 Said:
These are about the only things I have finished this weekend. They are both for one of RN2007's swaps. LOL, she has become quite the enabler. I think i'm in three of her swaps right now.
tags
shaker box

I have become addicted to the swaps, and it's a great way to see other's peoples work and to build up your stash. The swaps are simple - let's say you have 5 people in a swap - each person makes one item for everyone in the group, so when it's over, you receive back one item from each person. Does that make any sense at all?

Congratulations Susie. Hope it all works out.

<--------------Enabler Yup, that's me!

Sorry I've been so quiet but I'm trying to stick with my studying. I've had a headache for about a week and it's just getting worse. I'm hoping it will go away when I walk out of my test tomorrow.

I've been peeking here and there, and loving all the layouts, cards, etc that everyone has been posting. Have a great rest of the weekend and for some of you have a great Monday!!!

Aunt25
Aunt25 
Queen
Aunt25

• scrapperlicious Said:

Before I go, could I make a little request here. Let's keep the positive and loving atmosphere here by giving Jamie's sister a toot by commenting on that graduation pic that she had posted. This pic had left me in tears as it reminds me of my graduation 10 years ago. Sob! And Jamie, take care of yourself ok! I would hope all the members here are in good condition....hehe.

Good night everyone! Hugs!

Thank you! The entire family is so proud of her! Can you guess what my next lo's will be?

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Aunt25

congrats to AgilityIG i just saw her lo mach ollie as a featured layout!

Page 1 of 246 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics