Page 1 of 28 
Username Post: The Sassy Blinging Babes COF~ Thread Closed.        (Topic#1482847)
Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Hi Ladies

Welcome to the Sassy Blinging Babes Support Group!!

Due to previous thread size this is Part Four of our thread.

You can our Old Threads Here, Here! and Here! =)

We have a great group of ladies in our support group and we are looking to get to know some new friends and to learn and grow of each other.

The Current Sassy Blinging Babes are:

1. Chaotic Chelle(Chelle)(Team Driver)
2. DawnInAZ (Dawn) (Co Driver)
3. Sarah-Scraps(Sarah)
4. Scrapgurl78(Trisha)
5. TxAllieGrl (Allie)
6. angie girl
7. Noelle311 (Noelle)
8. runs with scissors (Bonnie)
9. candylou (Candace)
10. rtay (Rhonda)
11. DaniKat (Danica/Dani)
12. ScrappyPrincess (Shannon)
13. jgassa (Julie)
14. _courtney_ (Courtney)
15. cynhotaz (Cyndi)
16. CookieBlaze (Kristy)
17. BlingQueenRia (Ria)
18 Jelly97 (Shirley)

MIA Babes

marine-wife (Amanda)
lilmermaid627 (Arielle)
ScrappinChic25 (Mariah)

If you would like to join the group, please introduce your self in a post and include the following questions with answers:

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called?
2. Where you're from?
3. Birthday?
4. # of years scrapbooking
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long?
6. Kids? Names & Ages?
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique?
10. What would you like to work on most?
11. What is your favorite scrap subject?
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself.

Also if you could PM me your:
Full Name
Address
Email address
Any Aim, MSN and Yahoo ID's !so I can update the contact list, that would be fabulous

We all understand RL can become a pain sometimes and life gets busy, so if you want to leave the group, Please let us know or PM me. There will be no hard feelings!

Due to the amount of scrappers who want to be in an active support group we only have one "rule" to stay a member and that is the "posting" rule. The rest are just guidelines so people know what is going on.

Posting: Please check in at least once a week and say hello and let us know you're ok.
Now, if you're ill, or you're going away etc and can't get on, we totally understand that, just let us know that you won't be on for a few weeks so we don't worry!
If a member does not post anything for a month their spot will be opened up to new members.

Guidelines:

Layouts: No specific number required, just post them as you do them. If you have a LO you would like to share please put the link in your post(instead of a general can you look at my gallery) That way we can talk about your latest project together!
We all love comments and such so please make an effort to check out each others galleries and when a member posts up a LO let's all check it out!

Challenges: We are going to have monthly challenges.
It is not compulsory you take part.
Anyone one of you are more than welcome to host a challenge. If you would like to do so, please let me know as each challenge will be posted on the SBB blog. [url=http://sassyblinging babes.blogspot.com[/url]. This way we can keep track of them rather than having to trawl back through posts to find them

If you are going to take part in a challenge, please ensure you can commit to it through to the end.
If things need to be posted. If things need to be sent to someone by the 25, please have it in the post by the 23rd.
We understand that things may pop up to prevent you completing the challenge, if this is the case please PM the host and let them know.

Please do not flake.

Other: Get to know each other and become a fab group of friends!!!

Here is a little info about each lovely member!!

-----
ChaoticChelle Profile (Team Driver)

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Chelle
2. Where you're from: England - Living in America
3. Birthday: 20th June 1981
4. # of years scrapbooking? Since April 2007
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? DH ~ John
6. Kids? Names & Ages? None atm
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? 2 cats ~ Murphy and Winston.
8. What do you do for a living? A kept woman atm
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Stamping!
10. What would you like to work on most? Anything messy.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Hmm - Not sure
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I was born with out a sense of smell!

-----
DawnInAZ Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Dawn, Dawny
2. Where you're from? Arizona
3. Birthday? 12/30/67
4. # of years scrapbooking? Since 2005
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? none of the above
6. Kids? Names & Ages? none
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? dog (Corgi) named Ralphy.
8. What do you do for a living? work for pediatric cardiologist
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Using flowers or blingy things.
10. What would you like to work on most? scrapping my niece and nephews in 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 albums.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my family members
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself.I used to think scrapbooking was for "nannas" only.

----
Sarah Scraps Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? - Sarah
2. Where you're from? Brisbane, Australia
3. Birthday? 21-02-78
4. # of years scrapbooking - 8
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? - DH, married on the 25-3-2000, known each other since 1997
6. Kids? Names & Ages? - Amber (7)
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Jesse - German Shepherd, 11 & Sweet-Pea the turbo charged kitty who's 10 but thinks she still a young thing!)
8. What do you do for a living? - FT Group Leader in Childcare Centre
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? - Fussy Cutting, paper piecing and anything girly
10. What would you like to work on most? BOM
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? - Amber
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. - My full name is Sarah-Leigh - I'm not named after a Cheesecake!
13. My blog: http://papertree.blogspot.com/

-----

Scrapgurl78 Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Trisha
2. Where you're from? Southern Cali!
3. Birthday? 07-07 (Lucky Day) =)
4. # of years scrapbooking? About 10 years
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Husband of 5 1/2 years, together for 11 years (Highschool Sweethearts) =)
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Just born! Breanna Nichole, 4 weeks old.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Yes, I have 2 rugrats! Both mixed..Nalla is mixed with Rott and Doberman 7 years old & Honey mixed with Golden Retriever and Brown Lab, @ 1 1/2 years old.
8. What do you do for a living? I am in case management, work for the San Bernardino County Housing Authority.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Inking, but that changes everyday!
10. What would you like to work on most? Not being afraid to try new things...
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Family
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself: I am a new mommy! Me and my husband have been trying since we got married, miscarried the first time around, so Breanna is truly a blessing to us!

-----

TxAllieGrl Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Allie
2. Where you're from? Florida, living Fort Worth, TX
3. Birthday? 6-27-74 (I'm a cancer)
4. # of years scrapbooking - Just 1! I'm addicted
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Single, single and single! I have my eye on someone atm, and we'll see how it all works out.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Nada.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? I have 4 pugs - Jessie, Angel, Bello and Audrey, and 1 cat - Tally.
8. What do you do for a living? I slave so I can feed the hounds. I'm a project manager.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I love stamps, inking, and layering paper.
10. What would you like to work on most? I actually enjoy altered items more than the LOs.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? The pugs, my adorable nephews, and my friends.
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I was a clown in my university's circus. My mother was *thrilled* when I said I was joining the circus - it was loads of fun! They don't have clowns anymore =( Flying High Circus

-----
Noelle311 Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Noelle
2. Where you're from? Georgia
3. Birthday? March 11, 1981
4. # of years scrapbooking? 1
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Single
6. Kids? Names & Ages? No kids yet
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? My dog passed away in January. She was 13 1/2. Her name was Jammer.
8. What do you do for a living? I am an Office Associate at Fedex Freight
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm new to scrapbooking so I am still learning. Would really love to try inking/distressing
10. What would you like to work on most? Altering photos, embossing
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My dog
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I was born in south Florida and hope to live there soon!

-----
runs with scissors Profile

1. My name: bonnie
2. Where you're from: Lakewood, WA
3. Birthday: August 7th
4. # of years scrapbooking: Since JHS
5. DH /How long: DH Craig, 4 yrs on 7/7
6. Kid / Name /Age: DS Willie 15
7. Pets: N/A
8. What do you do for a living: Legal Asst
9. Favorite sbking technique: making my own embellishments
10. Like to work on most: more time
11. Favorite scrap subject: DS and vacations
12. Fun fact about yourself: I like to sing in my car

-----
candylou (Profile)

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Candace
2. Where you're from? Picayune, Mississippi
3. Birthday? April 7
4. # of years scrapbooking? I did it a few years ago and gave it up. I just got back into it with a newfound interest. I love it! So...a few months.
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Boyfriend Andrew, 1 year on May 19.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Someday but not yet. I'm still in college.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? My family has a cat. Poor thing doesn't have a name. I just call her Kitty. We also have a cockatiel named Tipper.
8. What do you do for a living? I'm a senior at the University of Southern Mississippi. I also work part-time for the U.S. Navy in their public affairs office.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm still new and learning all of these techniques. I like using eyelets.
10. What would you like to work on most? a book about my family's heritage
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My boyfriend
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I've never ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And I have webbed toes.

-----
rtay (Profile)

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Rhonda
3. Birthday? May 17, 1960, older than the majority of you all
..off and on for 20 years, alot of off
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? divorced last time in 2002, and NOT dating
6. Kids? Names & Ages? 4 kids and 1 grand baby,Sam will be 30 in July, Jason was 28 in April, the twins Alyssa and Andrew will be 20 in November, and my grandaughter will be 6 months on the 20th of may
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Chango 1 and 1/2 yo pit, also have a traveling cat, Gandolf he belongs to the entire family and lives with all of us, so we take turns with him, he is 6 and is currently at my youngest sons
8. What do you do for a living? Disabled now, but was formerly a truck driver and a heavy equipment operator
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm learning inking now, so I guess that would be it
10. What would you like to work on most? Childhood albums for all the kids ( Sam has his already, so 1 down and 3 to go) and my BOM
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my DGD
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Well, most people think it is pretty facinating that I drove semi trucks and heavy equipment. Other wise, I'd say I'm a huge Cher and Elvis fan, I've Seen Cher and been to Graceland!

-----
DaniKat Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Danica~friends from way back call me Dani...and you all can too if you want!
2. Where you're from? I live in Las Vegas, previously in VA but I'm a Jersey girl at heart (lived there til I was almost 20)
3. Birthday? June 29
4. # of years scrapbooking? Started about 8 years ago, but haven't gotten serious or any good at it until this past year
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Dh and I will be celebrating our 10 yr anniversary in November
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Daniel (almost 6) and Jamie (James) who's 4
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? No pets
8. What do you do for a living? We own a monogramming business/gift store.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Right now it's sewing
10. What would you like to work on most? Learing new techniques
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My boys
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I'm addicted to reality TV, especially the ones on Bravo

-----
ScrappyPrincess Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Shannon
2. Where you're from? Western PA
3. Birthday? 8-19-1980
4. # of years scrapbooking? I've been scrappin about 6 years
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? DH, Jake married almost 4.. Together almost 8
6. Kids? Names & Ages? One handsome baby boy. Chase age 3
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? No pets unless you consider my 3 year old.
8. What do you do for a living? Work in Retail
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Favorite scrapbooking technique? I don't really have a favorite technique.
10. What would you like to work on most? I would like to start a Book of ME!
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? What is your favorite scrap subject? My Son
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I'm less than 5 feet tall.

-----
jgassa Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Julie
2. Where you're from? San Diego
3. Birthday? July 12th
4. # of years scrapbooking? I just started
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married, little over a year.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? 5 Jared(15), Justin(14), Cody(12), Andan(4), Elijah(4 months)
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Fish (aren't the kids enough?)
8. What do you do for a living? Home child care provider.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm not sure yet.
10. What would you like to work on most? Scrapping my children
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my kids
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I love to camp and photography.

-----
_Courtney_ Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Courtney
2. Where you're from? Maine
3. Birthday? October 28
4. # of years scrapbooking 2 years
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? married my high school sweetheart! married 8 years, together for 12 years
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Nicholas, 7
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? 2 cats (live with my mom for now), Sonny (13 years old) and Alex (9 years old).
8. What do you do for a living? review/write about computer games
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? inking
10. What would you like to work on most? more pages about me!
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my son
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I have an allergy to the sun.

-----
angie girl Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Angie
2. Where you're from: N.California
3. Birthday: June 7th, 1980
4. # of years scrapbooking? A little over two years ago
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? I have the most wonderful man ever...my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over two years
6. Kids? Names & Ages? My DBF has an 8 year old boy named Christopher. He's really fun. We get along really well.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? I have a rambunctious puppy named Maggie...she's my avatar. She's um, 5 months old...her birthday is December 23rd
8. What do you do for a living? I'm a NICU nurse in the largest NICU in Northern California.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Fav sb technique...um...that's hard. I love everything new I've discovered as time goes along. I fell in love with inking (though I never thought that look was "me")...I really surprised myself with that one. I love my Cricut, too, but that goes without saying.
10. What would you like to work on most? What I'd like to work on most is getting "caught up" in my scrapbooking.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My favorite scrap subject is "my boys".
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. One fun fact...the first time I went to the ocean (the first time I came out to CA), I was so excited to see it, that I ran down to the edge, touched it, turned around so my bf could take a picture (for the scrapbook of course) and got blasted up to my waist by a wave...and it was March, so it was cold! Too bad my bf didn't snap the camera in time, so there's actually no good pic to show of it, either.

-----

cynhotaz Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Cyndi
3. Birthday? 10/27
4. # of years scrapbooking 2 months lol ( new)
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Boyfriend 2 years ( ERIC)
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Ashley 22
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Harley Min Pinch 4 years. Curly sue Jack Russell 8 yrs
8. What do you do for a living? Grocery Scan Coordinator 20 yrs
9. Favorite scrap booking technique? Wow so new at this ALL. Scrap room first, learning paper techniques..
10. What would you like to work on most? A wonderful book with my two beautiful grandsons 2-5 yrs.. landon and preston
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Eric and I traveling .. we ride the Harley and have tons of pictures from some great times..
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Love to laugh, Love rock n roll.. still stuck in the 80s

-----
CookieBlaze Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Kristy
2. Where you're from? Memphis, TN
3. Birthday? May 6
4. # of years scrapbooking 1 year
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married for 9 1/2 years.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Matthew, 6 and Molly,2.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Lola (Boston Terrier)age 11 1/2 months, Zoe (Pug)6 1/2 months, and Cali (English Bulldog) 2 1/2 months.
8. What do you do for a living? Since having kids I am now a stay at home mom (even though I'm not home very much).
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I just started inking and chalking and love it!
10. What would you like to work on most? My wedding album.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My Family.
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I love to cook anything!! I am always cooking something.

-----
BlingQueenRia Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Maria...go by Ria online
2. Where you're from? Kansas City MO area
3. Birthday? September 27, every year
4. # of years scrapbooking: 11
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married for 6 years to Jeremy; we've been together for 11 years.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? 2: My DS Jordan is 10 and my DD Elizabeth is 5
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Calico kitty named Missy Girl ("Missy Kitty Whiskers" or "Our Whisker"), and we think she's 6 years old. Not sure how old she was when we got her.
8. What do you do for a living? Work for McD's.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Bling...oh, wait, that's not a technique, is it? I like most everything.
10. What would you like to work on most? Getting my scrap area reorganized so I can better find my stash.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My kids
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I love bling on everything, even non-scrappy stuff. And I'm a HUGE fan of "Grey's Anatomy."

-----
Jelly97 Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Shirley
3. Birthday? Aug 24
4. # of years scrapbooking: 2
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married for 12 yrs to DH
6. Kids? Names & Ages? DD (Audrey) is 7 and DS (Brian) is 3
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? A few molly left from a huge group of fishes...
8. What do you do for a living? I work part time as a semiconductor engineer
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? still trying out new stuff... stamping, blinging (if there is such a thing)
10. What would you like to work on most? A heritage album on my parents
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Family
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I food. Any kind. Really. Oh.. and tea .....

Edited by Chaotic Chelle on 01-05-09 12:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Creative Chaos

Ok Mornin' Ladies.

Lets see if this "new thread" stops the forum post ghost. If you have any posts vanish, please document it on This Thread.
They want specific incidences .. Time, Timezone, Link to the thread, Post numbers.
The only way this will get looked at is if enough people whine about it.

Lets hope all this nonsense is stopped by this new thread.

Candace ~ Adding the cards to the blog.

1. Go to the image in the gallery.
2. Click "Link/Imbed".
3. Choose HTML code and "Larger" to the very right.
4. Copy the code.
5. Log in to Blogger.
6. Go to the post and "Edit".
7. Paste the code at the end of the post in the edit box.
8. Push "Publish Post"

ALL BABES: If you have taken part in Candace's October challenge, Please go to our Sassy Blinging Babes Blog, scroll down one post and check your entry is there. If it is not, please let us know on here.

Mornin' Rhonda!

Alreet I need to get this LO done and a few other scrappy things done.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

Thanks Capt. Chelle.

Have a good day ladies, I did make good progress on our Halloween costumes yesterday. I need to hit the dollar store on my way home tonight for more stuff for my costume.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to sbartist

I went to the dollar store last night, they have some wicked Halloween stuff.

I tell you, next year when we are in our house, you aint going to be able to see it for pumpkins, scarecrows and ghosts. It's going to look like a Halloween pumpkin took a dump over our house!!

And Christmas? HAH, you'll be able to land a boeing 747 in our street because of all the lights. Santa aint gonna miss me!

I'm looking forward to seeing your costumes

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-13-08 06:07 AM

Okay new thread...hope it helps!
I'm off to the Valley in about an hour to get my Cardio testing. Hopefully they won't push me into a heart attack and I will be back this evening.
Y'll have a GREAT Day!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to rtay

Rhonda - saying LOTS of good thoughts that all goes well with the testing. HUG

Chelle - I think the "thread is too long" is yet another load of [email protected] from sb.com . whatevah!!! here we are! and can't wait to see the landing zone at Chez Lamb for Christmas.

Bonnie - can't wait to see your costumes!

I confess..I'm not much into the holidays or decorating for them. I don't like Halloween because the buggers ring my doorbell even with the lights are off. That sets the dogs to barking, and so they ring it again! buggers..I wanna smack em.

Christmas is hard, b/c I always go home to FL for Christmas. I usually put up a tree and a few other items, but I never seem to get to the lights on the outside of the house.

Thanks for all the luv on my LO and card!!! Y'all are the best!

Heads up babes: I'm leaving in the morning for our big conference for work. I'm staying the weekend to visit my parents, so won't be back until Sunday. That means y'all have to BEHAVE while I'm gone. I'll check in if/when I can - they have me booked from about 6am to 10pm at night...yeah..LONG DAYS. wish me strength.

Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEK!

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to rtay

Morning...

Rhonda
Good luck on the test today .. Talk to you all later i'm off today took a monday off how nice..

Cyndi

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to cynscrapgirl

Rhonda - keep us posted and you will be in my thoughts for a very postive outcome so your shoulder surgery can proceed soon.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

• cynhotaz Said:
Morning...

Rhonda
Good luck on the test today .. Talk to you all later i'm off today took a monday off how nice..

Cyndi

Good for you! I think Allie says those are called "mental health days" - just to take a day off for fun. I'm off today, too. Thank you, Mr. Columbus.

Hope your appointment goes well, Rhonda!

Allie, be safe on your trip!

If any of you leave a comment on my blog and don't see it show up right away, my blog is now set for me to approve the comments before they are posted.

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to CraftyCandace

Adding to my favorites....

Good luck this morning Rhonda!

Good morning Babes

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DaniKat

I made it here safely.

I agree, making new threads never seems to work.
Oh well, lets humor them.

Still coughing here. But my voice is back!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

Yah, we Night Owls have moved four or five times and still the ghost post keeps following us...

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to BlingQueenRia

Hi ladies.

Fresh new thread! Woot! I have another one of my dang headaches. I took some sinus medicine thinking maybe it was a sinus headache but it did nothing. so, I have to wait another hour before I can take anything else.

Chelle- Thank you so much for your kind words. It really touched my heart. And thank you for being such a great friend. You are wonderful. I just think it's going to take some time to let the new pup into my heart.

Dawn- Thank you very much for the nice things you said. I am so glad I can talk to you girls about anything on here.

Chelle- I am using the third card down.

I will try to be back later and post the rest of my cards.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-13-08 02:57 PM
In response to Noelle311

I'm home, and I'm still alive!!!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to rtay

Here is the new puppy.

New Puppy
By Noelle311

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Noelle311

So I'm backing up and thinking of reloading this laptop tonight as it about has a heart attack every time I ask it to do something.

So if I vanish you know the laptop didn't like it much lol.

Rhonda ~ How did the testing go?

Allie ~ Have a safe trip

Noelle ~ OMG a red Huskey!! Look at those eyes! Huskys are crafty lil things too, You're going to have so much fun with this one.
So I have like totally fallen in love with her and demand you post daily pictures of uber cuteness so I can live through you until we can get a dog lol.
What great colours .. red fur / blue eyes ~ Gonna make for awesome scrap pages!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-13-08 04:24 PM

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
So I'm backing up and thinking of reloading this laptop tonight as it about has a heart attack every time I ask it to do something.

So if I vanish you know the laptop didn't like it much lol.

Rhonda ~ How did the testing go?

Allie ~ Have a safe trip

Noelle ~ OMG a red Huskey!! Look at those eyes! Huskys are crafty lil things too, You're going to have so much fun with this one.
So I have like totally fallen in love with her and demand you post daily pictures of uber cuteness so I can live through you until we can get a dog lol.
What great colours .. red fur / blue eyes ~ Gonna make for awesome scrap pages!!

i'LL FILL YOU IN WHEN i DON'T HAVE aUBRI HELPING ME type.

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

Evening all..

Noelle what a beautiful pup hope she make up for the loneliness of your dog you had..

Rhonda Hope all went well. My mom had a shoulder surgery about a year ago had a torn muscle she recovered well in about six weeks with therapy.

Chelle I had to put a recovery disc in my comp started fresh but it erased everything I had pictures everything we put all my info on a card all my income tax records it was crazy darn viruses..

Working on my scrap room starting to look great bought a few shelf pieces at Michaels today had 50% off reg price Coupons so I scored on the white organizer shelving line they carry My BF put up a white wire shelf for me too looks like i'm gonna use my Clip It Up s on here for stickers I'll have to see if it looks cluttered., Pictures to come..

So glad stock market recouped today My Dad passed away in Dec ( WAY TO YOUNG 65) Devastated me He left me enough to put a good down on a home in 2009 but its in a IRA the market ate some up last week so im glad its coming back I really want a home again.. Ive had two new homes built here in Arizona but after a divorce I bought a condo and it's just way to small for me I need space.. So we'll see..

Hope your all well.
Cyndi

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Here is the new puppy.

New Puppy
By Noelle311

wow nice lookin pup!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

I am gonna head to bed early tonight, Night all!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

Look at the cuteness to the left!

good night!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to DawnInAZ

Noelle - The new puppy is beautiful!

LOL @ Rhonda

Chelle - I had a laptop once and had nothing but trouble with it. Now I rely on my desktop.
They work good for some people but I just couldn't depend on it.

Cyndi - Can't wait to see pics of your scraproom!

Dawn - Andrea is looking so cute!

Hope all you ladies are doing great and that you have a good day. I was off from work yesterday and off school today but I ran a fever during the night and felt awful and woke up with a headache so I have a feeling this isn't going to be a very productive day. Darn. I had a lot of stuff I wanted to get done on my day off and just don't feel like it.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-14-08 04:31 AM
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
good night!

She's growing by leaps and bounds....she is really cute!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-14-08 04:48 AM
In response to rtay

Good Morning Babes!
Update on yesterday......They put me thru the wringer yesterday, and I was exhausted afterwards...toaday I just want to be a vegetable, but I can't.
They started on me as soon as I got there yesterday at 10:30..I had an echocardiogram, then got an IV, then they photographed my heart, then I did the treadmill, then got the dye in my IV and they photographed my heart again....I got out of there at 2:00.
Today Charlie has an appointment with his Cardio. doc. We will leave here at 7 this morning, then at 1:20 this afternoon I see the Neurologist.
I have to stop somewhere today and get some Silver Embossing Powder and Wedding themed paper
the twins cousin (on their dads side) is getting Married in Tucson on Saturday. Marissa has to work so Drew wants me to go with him to help with the baby..so, I'm going to give a shot at making a gate fold Wedding card and I'm going to alter a little box to put the gift card in. Well, we will see how my plan goes anyway. I'm booked with Doctor appointments all week, thank gosh I don't have any more in the Valley after today.
Hope you all have a great day!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-14-08 04:51 AM

• candylou Said:
Noelle - The new puppy is beautiful!

LOL @ Rhonda

Chelle - I had a laptop once and had nothing but trouble with it. Now I rely on my desktop.
They work good for some people but I just couldn't depend on it.

Cyndi - Can't wait to see pics of your scraproom!

Dawn - Andrea is looking so cute!

Hope all you ladies are doing great and that you have a good day. I was off from work yesterday and off school today but [b]I ran a fever during the night and felt awful and woke up with a headache so I have a feeling this isn't going to be a very productive day. Darn. I had a lot of stuff I wanted to get done on my day off and just don't feel like it.

I hope you get to feeling better Candace and can enjoy your day!

Edited by rtay on 10-14-08 04:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-
In response to rtay

Good Morning!!
Candace: Hope you feel better.
Rhonda: When do you get the results from your test? Hows your puppy?
Noelle: Your new puppy is adorable.
Cyndi: Can't wait to see pics.
Hi to eveyone I missed. I am going to catch up later today...
I 'll be back later, I got to go take my son to school and do some other stuff while out.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Good Morning Babes!
Update on yesterday......They put me thru the wringer yesterday, and I was exhausted afterwards...toaday I just want to be a vegetable, but I can't.
They started on me as soon as I got there yesterday at 10:30..I had an echocardiogram, then got an IV, then they photographed my heart, then I did the treadmill, then got the dye in my IV and they photographed my heart again....I got out of there at 2:00.
Today Charlie has an appointment with his Cardio. doc. We will leave here at 7 this morning, then at 1:20 this afternoon I see the Neurologist.
I have to stop somewhere today and get some Silver Embossing Powder and Wedding themed paper
the twins cousin (on their dads side) is getting Married in Tucson on Saturday. Marissa has to work so Drew wants me to go with him to help with the baby..so, I'm going to give a shot at making a gate fold Wedding card and I'm going to alter a little box to put the gift card in. Well, we will see how my plan goes anyway. I'm booked with Doctor appointments all week, thank gosh I don't have any more in the Valley after today.

Wow, Rhonda, they did put you through a lot in one day. Hopefully all the results come back good so they can go ahead with your surgery!

Hi Kristy!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:
good night!

She's growing by leaps and bounds....she is really cute!

I get to see her and the kids in two weeks!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

I hope you feel better soon Candace!

I think I am going to have to change my antibiotic. I am still coughing nasty, but it IS productive, so I can give it another day or two.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to DawnInAZ

Wow it's been quiet around here the last few days...

Candace ~ Hope you feel better lady.

Rhonda ~ Yikes, that's a lot of stuff to go through in one day. Hopefully the outcome of it is as you want.

Dawn ~ Ickky coughs, hope it goes away soon.

Sarah ~ How is the family visits going? Hope you're having fun!

Trisha Delisha ~ You caught up on those TV'd shows yet? My list never seems to get caught up on lol.

Mariah ~ How's the unpacking going? Recovered from the hangover?

Allie ~ I demand you come back! You're not allowed to go away for a week! *Stomp*

Noelle ~ Any naughty puppy tales .. (tales, tails bwhaha I crack me up!) yet?

Bonnie ~ How's the Halloween costumes coming?

Dani ~ How's things over in Vegas? omg I so wanna go back there and see O and do indoor skydiving again haha.

Shannon ~ How's the pregnant belly? Any cravings yet? How far along do you estimate your self to be?

Julie ~ How's Elijah doing? Continuing to improve? What about your Grandma? Is she out of ICU yet? Good vibes continue to come your way
I also hope Cody is behaving!

Courtney ~ How were you few days alone? Get some scrapping done?

Angi ~ Hope the dress hunt is going well.

New Sarah ~ Where areeeee youuuuu?

Cyndi ~ Hey Lady

Kristy ~ Hope your day is going well.

Ria ~ Where'd your chatty self go! Not ran off with our Forum Post Ghost?

Shirley ~ Hey Hey, how are you enjoying the group so far?

Has anyone had any problems with the Forum Ghost?

So I just got back from Delores funeral.
Delores was a black lady, so the funeral was very ... I dunno how to describe it .. Gospel? Lots of Gospel singing and (I don't want to offend anyone but its the only way I can think to describe it) "Thank the lord, oh Jesus" prayers? I don't know what that kind of prayer is called over here as I not seen that kind of service in England.
None the less it was very beautiful service, I was a bit taken aback on how public they were in their grief .. IE .. wailing and crying her name while the gospel singers where singing.

It was very very emotional. She's gonna be missed big time.

I'm waiting for our silly mailman to finish filling the boxes so I can go check it, he's mega late today! grr.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Chelle, my church would prolly blow ya away then. Everything is open, prayer, singing, running aisles and dancing at times, open worship!! Loud! Haha!! Truly Pentecostal!

MMMMMMMM....I was just in food heaven!! I had me some Chipotle for lunch! I burrito bowl. YUMM!!!!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Here is the new puppy.

New Puppy
By Noelle311

What a cutie Noelle - you will grow to love your pup, just as your pup grows to love you.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
i'LL FILL YOU IN WHEN i DON'T HAVE aUBRI HELPING ME type.

Ahh, lil' Aubri is a great helper!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

• cynhotaz Said:
Working on my scrap room starting to look great bought a few shelf pieces at Michaels today had 50% off reg price Coupons so I scored on the white organizer shelving line they carry My BF put up a white wire shelf for me too looks like i'm gonna use my Clip It Up s on here for stickers I'll have to see if it looks cluttered., Pictures to come..

So glad stock market recouped today My Dad passed away in Dec ( WAY TO YOUNG 65) Devastated me He left me enough to put a good down on a home in 2009 but its in a IRA the market ate some up last week so im glad its coming back I really want a home again.. Ive had two new homes built here in Arizona but after a divorce I bought a condo and it's just way to small for me I need space.. So we'll see..

We so want to see your creative space - please post pics when you are done setting up. What a great deal you got on the cubes too.

The economy has been just awful lately, gosh between what I lost and why my DH lost, we could have put that money into our house and owed a lot less on it. Very, very aggravating. Our country has been in a big mess. Although yesterday and today, there has been some rebounding.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Good Morning Babes!

Gosh Rhonda - sounds like you need to be resting today! Again sending positive vibes for a favorable tests.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

good night!

Andrea is getting bigger - glad you get to see her in a couple of weeks. Something fun to look forward to.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

• candylou Said:

I was off from work yesterday and off school today but I ran a fever during the night and felt awful and woke up with a headache so I have a feeling this isn't going to be a very productive day. Darn. I had a lot of stuff I wanted to get done on my day off and just don't feel like it.

Candace - feel better soon, you need some not noodle soup!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to -Kristy-

• CookieBlaze Said:
Good Morning!!

to Kristy - hope your day is going well.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to DawnInAZ

lol I don't think I'd know where to put my self!

So Pentecostal is the kind of service Delores had?

I was brought up in Canterbury .. Roman Catholic town, death place of Thomas Abecket and all that. I went to the Catholic schools and the church services, Baptized, 1st holy communion and Confirmation. Canterbury is a big Catholic pilgrimage place. Churches and services there are a quiet affair .. so this was a totally new experience for me.

For me also I don't really believe or have any faith in "God" any more and haven't for a good few many years .. I by no means judge people on their beliefs .. its up to each individual to as why they believe and have faith .. that's why indeed it is called "faith" .. so with having stepped back from all that for the last 12 years it was a shock to be right in the middle of a service like that you know? I felt like a bit of a hypocrite being there at a time which was so personal and faith based for everyone else.

None the less, like I said, it was very beautiful service.

I honestly don't know what I expected and I should have probably expected something more like that as that is one of the things I've had to adjust to over here ... how in your face everyone is with their religion here. IE: Services on TV, People knocking on your door, talking openly in the street about it. It's all very new to me.
Back in England .. it's kinda, .. if you believe you believe, you go to Church and that's it, and if you don't believe, that's ok too.
Also there are so *many* different kinds of Faith over here, I can't keep up with them all. So many variations. At home, there's Catholic, .. Catholic .. and um .. Catholic lol.

Peoples reactions to my choice in what I believe here are ones of shock.

I guess its just learning to adjust to a different way of life

Alas Marlyn will never give up on trying to get me to go to church with her haha. Every Sunday its' "wanna go to Church with me today?"
She nearly peed her pants when I agreed to watch her go play in the Church band one Sunday hahaha.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

• Chaotic Chelle Said:

Bonnie ~ How's the Halloween costumes coming?

I did make more progress last night, ran out of black thread though so I will be making a pit stop on the way home from work.

And let's just say popcorn and Elmer's glue do not mix!

• Chaotic Chelle Said:

So I just got back from Delores funeral.
Delores was a black lady, so the funeral was very ... I dunno how to describe it .. Gospel? Lots of Gospel singing and (I don't want to offend anyone but its the only way I can think to describe it) "Thank the lord, oh Jesus" prayers? I don't know what that kind of prayer is called over here as I not seen that kind of service in England.
None the less it was very beautiful service, I was a bit taken aback on how public they were in their grief .. IE .. wailing and crying her name while the gospel singers where singing.

It was very very emotional. She's gonna be missed big time.

Not a church goer here - I grew up being more reserved and praying quietly. However, I do know what kind of service you went to. At least it was a lovely service, may Delores rest in peace.

Edited by runs with scissors on 10-14-08 11:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

• Chaotic Chelle Said:

My guess is a Baptist service.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to sbartist

I took a religion class in HS - just to learn about different religions even though I am not a (and was not) a church goer. Very interesting class, but it did not change my mind on anything and the teacher in the class was Catholic, however she always played the role of the devil's advocate.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I'm here...payday was yesterday so naturally I've been running errands/shopping the past two days.

For scrappy goodness, I got:

1 refill for my Tombow
1 roll of 1/8" Terrifically Tacky Tape
1 bottle Burgundy Stickles
4 3-packs of Stickles from HL (grand total of 13 Stickles bought over the last two days!!!)
Christmas tree embossing folder for my Cuttlebug

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Found out my LSS can basically order in almost anything I want (within reason, no Cricut stuff) so I'm going to be putting in an order soon for the pink Bind-it-All and a pink Round-it-All. It'll make my minibook- and wordbook-gifts easier this year.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to sbartist

• runs with scissors Said:
I took a religion class in HS - just to learn about different religions even though I am not a (and was not) a church goer. Very interesting class, but it did not change my mind on anything and the teacher in the class was Catholic, however she always played the role of the devil's advocate.

I took a religion class in college, as a requirement. My teacher was Jewish and from the Bronx (and teaching in Southern Mississippi!). However, he kept his religion to himself and we did not even know his religion until the very end of the semester. I learned a lot in that class. He didn't teach that one religion was the "right" religion but it was rather a good look at everything - Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, etc...I had a lot of respect for him for the way he taught the course.

Saying that, I was raised in a Baptist church and am very strong in my faith but I don't judge people because of their faiths. To each his own...each person worships in their own way.

I went to a funeral once like the one you described for Delores. It was different from funerals that I was used to but also very sad because I was in high school and it was for a 16-year-old classmate. Each person also grieves in their own way but it is good that you went Chelle, out of respect for the family. I'm sure they appreciated it.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

• BlingQueenRia Said:
I'm here...payday was yesterday so naturally I've been running errands/shopping the past two days.

1 refill for my Tombow
4 3-packs of Stickles from HL (grand total of 13 Stickles bought over the last two days!!!)

I want a Cuttlebug just so I can do embossing!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Thanks everyone for the feel better wishes. I did get to feeling better and I started on an 8x8 album for my penpal for Christmas. Remember when she came to visit? Well I am scrapping her an album just like the one I did for me. I'm almost done with it. I also made some icing for my class this weekend so I feel like it was a productive day after all.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

Good for you Candace and what a great idea for a Christmas giftee.

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to sbartist

Hi girls, popping in before the madness starts. I'm home today to clean the house then all the rellies arrive.
Bonnie - making costumes sounds like so much fun! I would love to do that for Amber.
Chelle - oh Christmas lights are so much fun to go and see! We have busses here you can catch that take you to see the best ones, as we have a competition. I swear you can see some houses from space!
Allie - FL would have a hot Christmas like here wouldn't they - anyone of you babes get a white Christmas?
Candace - love the new avatar! Glad to see you kept your blog - I love visiting it and checking in on your adventures.
Noelle - your new puppy is soo cute! He looks like mischeif on legs!
Cyndi - can't wait to see your new scraproom! I just finished mine - hoping to use it today after cleaning!
Dawn - you poor thing, hope your cough starts to let up soon - there's nothing worse when it lingers!
Rhonda - OMG you had a lot to do! Glad to see you still had energy to look for scrap stuff!
Hi to all the other babes!
I'm off to take Amber to school - for the first time in ages! I so hope to get a card made this afternoon - fingers crossed! I really want to scrap!

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-

• Chaotic Chelle Said:

My guess is either Missionary Baptist or Pentecostal.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-
In response to sbartist

• CookieBlaze Said:
Good Morning!!

Hi Bonnie
My day would be even better if I wasn't so tired.
We went to the zoo yesterday and was there for almost eight hours.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-

• candylou Said:
Thanks everyone for the feel better wishes. I did get to feeling better and I started on an 8x8 album for my penpal for Christmas. Remember when she came to visit? Well I am scrapping her an album just like the one I did for me. I'm almost done with it. I also made some icing for my class this weekend so I feel like it was a productive day after all.

Hi Candace
Glad your feeling better....

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to Sarah-Scraps

• Sarah-Scraps Said:
Hi girls, popping in before the madness starts. I'm home today to clean the house then all the rellies arrive.
Bonnie - making costumes sounds like so much fun! I would love to do that for Amber.
Chelle - oh Christmas lights are so much fun to go and see! We have busses here you can catch that take you to see the best ones, as we have a competition. I swear you can see some houses from space!Allie - FL would have a hot Christmas like here wouldn't they - anyone of you babes get a white Christmas?
Candace - love the new avatar! Glad to see you kept your blog - I love visiting it and checking in on your adventures.
Cyndi - can't wait to see your new scraproom! I just finished mine - hoping to use it today after cleaning!
Dawn - you poor thing, hope your cough starts to let up soon - there's nothing worse when it lingers!
Rhonda - OMG you had a lot to do! Glad to see you still had energy to look for scrap stuff!
I'm off to take Amber to school - for the first time in ages! I so hope to get a card made this afternoon - fingers crossed! I really want to scrap!

Oh I would love that! We never decorate our house (mainly because we live at the end of a dead end road so no one would ever see it) but I love to go look at Christmas lights!! We definitely don't get a white Christmas! It last snowed in my town in 1993!

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to -Kristy-

• CookieBlaze Said:
  • CookieBlaze Said:
Good Morning!!

Hi Bonnie
My day would be even better if I wasn't so tired.
We went to the zoo yesterday and was there for almost eight hours.

WOW - 8 hours at the zoo, is it a big zoo? Did they have hands-on activities?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

• candylou Said:
  • Sarah-Scraps Said:
Chelle - oh Christmas lights are so much fun to go and see! We have busses here you can catch that take you to see the best ones, as we have a competition. I swear you can see some houses from space!Allie - FL would have a hot Christmas like here wouldn't they - anyone of you babes get a white Christmas?

Oh I would love that! We never decorate our house (mainly because we live at the end of a dead end road so no one would ever see it) but I love to go look at Christmas lights!! We definitely don't get a white Christmas! It last snowed in my town in 1993!

You and your family would see it!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Thanks, Kristy!! Hope you had fun at the zoo! Those will be fun pics to scrap.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Julie...where are you?

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to sbartist

jci. I will catch up with yall later or in the morning.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to ScrappyPrincess

Thanks for letting me know about the new thread, Chelle.

Sorry if I'm a little slow in catching up ... I'm still trying to learn the names of everyone and remember.... Not doing very well since I've been sick all week. I think I'll take tomorrow off too... I can't focus.. dizzy, nausea, sinus pressure.. went to the dr one more time... and got prednisone and a stronger antibiotics...

Dawn and Candance.. hope you all feel better... Rhonda, hope you'll get results soon and hope for good results.

Ria.. woo hoo on the Stickles.. if I am well, I would have been there .....

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

So I just popped in to my new job (I start tomorrow) to sign some paper work and what not.
Well they want to experience what the treatments are so I can truly relate it to patients. There are two doctors there, my boss is the Chiropractor and her Husband does the massage side of things.
Holistic care is so interesting to me. Even while I was there she showed me a couple of examples of how they diagnose people.
For example she was spot on about stomach trouble I have just from touching pressure points in my back. (She does not know any of my medical history) Amazing.
I'm so excited about this job and getting to learn all about it.
She also has her office planned out in .. grrr I forget the name of it. It's when certain things are placed in certain places to help energy flow better through out the building.

I think I'm going to really enjoy this job

Candace ~ to be honest, that was my first funeral. I even didn't go to my Grandpas last year. I'm not a big "show your emotion" person (drives John nuts)...I find it very difficult to do that in front of people, I keep it to my self and deal with it in my own time. In the same way I have a hard time dealing with emotional upset people ... mostly because it's like ... as strange as it sounds .. its like their mood .. its like it rubs off on me, I can be as indifferent as anything, but put a crying upset person in front of me? I'm a booing wreak and I don't even know why ... and like I said, I don't really do emotion in front of people.
I'm glad I saw her .. it made it real, but it was hard to be around that much openness about grief you know? Left me feeling totally drained.

Anywho, I'm glad you're feeling better

Sarah ~ My Nan and Grandpa used to decorate the house with all sorts of Christmas lights and tat lol. It was really cool though, I can't wait to pass that kinda tradition on to my kids.

Kristy ~ 8 hours?! Holy moly! Mind you saying that at home we spent about that long at London Zoo and it's not even that big really. Its just nice to take your time and wander around.

Hey Shannon

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to jellyziva

• jelly97 Said:
Thanks for letting me know about the new thread, Chelle.

Sorry if I'm a little slow in catching up ... I'm still trying to learn the names of everyone and remember.... Not doing very well since I've been sick all week. I think I'll take tomorrow off too... I can't focus.. dizzy, nausea, sinus pressure.. went to the dr one more time... and got prednisone and a stronger antibiotics...

Okay you can keep all that sickness, I just got over that! I hope you feel better soon
You know what really helped me with the sinus pain and made it vanish in 2 hours? Its at the Pharmacy, over the counter .. is a sinus wash. I just got Walgreens generic. John calls it the nose douche haha.
It's kinda gross, but you put a nib on top .. stick it up your nose and squirt for 2 seconds, and then the other nostril. All nastiness comes out and if its the first time you've ever done it, the feeling is very peculiar (lean over a sink) but it really really works and saved me from getting sinusitis again.

I know it can be a bit daunting with everyone, one trick I used to do at first is have the very first post open.
Then click on the page of the last place you posted, so if it was page two, right click on the two and choose "Open in new tab" it will open this next to the front page, then if there is an extra page after that, right click on page 3 "Open in new tab" then right click on the "reply" of the last post and "open in new tab.

There you have, all 4 pages on one page and easy to refer back to the main page to look up names>screen names

You'll get the hang of it in no time.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-

Yes we spent 8 hours. Time flies when the kids are having fun. Our zoo is about mediumish size.
I took way too many pics as always, but a couple I love.

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
It's kinda gross, but you put a nib on top .. stick it up your nose and squirt for 2 seconds, and then the other nostril. All nastiness comes out and if its the first time you've ever done it, the feeling is very peculiar (lean over a sink) but it really really works and saved me from getting sinusitis again.

Chelle: Are you talking about using a neti pot?

Edited by CookieBlaze on 10-14-08 04:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
She also has her office planned out in .. grrr I forget the name of it. It's when certain things are placed in certain places to help energy flow better through out the building.

I think I'm going to really enjoy this job

Feng Shui
Fung Shue

Sounds like a perfect fit for you!

Edited by runs with scissors on 10-14-08 04:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat

Hi ladies!

Candace, I'm glad you're feeling better!

Chelle, re: the layout of the office, is it feng shui? It sounds like a really neat job already. Don't get me wrong, I adore modern medicine and what they can do. But I think conventional docs are missing the boat on non-traditional alternatives, and medicine/society is more focused on fixing rather than preventing illness. I can't wait to hear about what you're learning.

Shirley, I hope you feel better.

Hi Sarah! I hope the visit goes well with the folks.

Ria, you can't have too many stickles. I'm jealous

The boys and I will be decorating the outside of the house for Halloween tomorrow. I love decorating for Christmas too, but hubby doesn't like climbing ladders. We used to live in Richmond, VA, and lights are a BIG deal there. We laughed at an HGTV special they had on last year (or maybe the year before) about overboard Christmas light decorations. They featured one guy in California, and everyone else was in Richmond! Yep, limo companies have Tacky Light Tour specials in December, and there are bus tours as well. Before we were married, DH and a few friends rented a house that was next to one of the featured houses on the tour (and on the HGTV special).

Hi to all my other girls!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-14-08 04:58 PM
In response to -Kristy-

• CookieBlaze Said:
  • Chaotic Chelle Said:

My guess is either Missionary Baptist or Pentecostal.

I was thinking Southern Babtist, I grew up in a Babtist Church, and went to a Southern Babtist church once thinking it was the same...IT IS NOT! After years of soul searching and religion searching I settled into a Prespatarian (sp?) church for a very long time, now when I go to church here at home, I go to a Pentecostal church, it's alot of fun. I don't go to the Babtist Church I was raised in, except for once when I got back, and for funeral services.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-14-08 05:17 PM
In response to rtay

Okay girls I'm home again....it was a really long day.....Went to Charlie's check up at 9 this morning.
We had lunch in Downtown Tempe and it was Soooo good! Then went to my Neurologist. Same ole, sme ole, except for one thing....he said the tumor on my adrenal gland, the one that cause me no problems, could possibly be part of my SEI zures. He said it has to go! Well, that's a big surgery, in thru my back, and remove my spleen also just to get to it. I am going to talk it over with the Epileptologist and see what he thinks...and I'm wondering why this doctor has taken so loong to tell me this, when he has my complete medical history? Any way I'm gonna continue to not think about it, and just have the CT scan and see if it has grown, and talk to the other doctor before going back to the Endocronologist and insisting on surgery....Uggh
I see the Cardiologist tomorrow at 1:30 to get the results from yesterday and then walk them over to the Orthopedic doctor and schedule my surgery....that is my plan, I hope it works!
Hope everyone is having a great evening.....I'm tired!

Edited by rtay on 10-14-08 05:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to DawnInAZ

Hi Ladies,

Since you're moving the thread I figure this is a good time for me to announce that I can no longer be a member of the group. I have some new commitments and cannot keep up with the group--it isn't fair to have everyone read my stories if I don't have time to really read or follow yours. It was fun while it lasted! Good luck and see you around on the boards.

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to Jennifer Priest

Hi Babes..

Bowled SOOO bad tonight. Oh well. I just wasn't hitting my mark and was all over the place.

I am still getting used to the new pup. I will try to post pictures for you tomorrow Chelle. I worked late today and as soon as I got home, I had to get ready to leave for bowling. Hope tomorrow it won't be as busy. One of our major accounts is a Wal-mart distributor. All wal-marts cds, dvds, and books come from this location. Well, next week is the release for the ACDC CD so we have been extremely busy. Yesterday we picked up 30 trailers from them and today we picked up 40! And usually we only pick up about 10 a day from them. So it's a little nuts! Sorry for boring you all with that!!

Anyways, I am going to get ready for bed. Be back tomorrow.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Hey Ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been extremely tired and not feeling so hot lately. The last couple days have been the worst. If I don't eat, I get sick, and when I do eat, it doesn't usually sit well either. I'm estimating that I'm probably 6-7 weeks, so hopefully this nausea will end by week 12 or 13 like it did with Chase. I really only felt sick in the mornings when I was pregnant with Chase, not all day like I have been this time. Maybe the fact that things are different this time is an indication that it's gonna be a girl! I doubt it. My family seems to only produce boys. All my siblings' kids are boys!
Well, I'm gonna get going, I think I'm gonna watch some Myth Busters with Jake before I go to bed.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to -Kristy-

oops

Edited by angie girl on 10-14-08 07:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to -Kristy-

• CookieBlaze Said:
Yes we spent 8 hours. Time flies when the kids are having fun. Our zoo is about mediumish size.

• Chaotic Chelle Said:

Nah, if she uses the same thing I do, it's called Sinus Rinse. It's a squirt bottle, so there's force behind the solution. It takes a lot of getting used to, but it can be worth it. It saved me from having sinus surgery the first time, but not this last time....well actually I can't say that. This last time I chose to have surgery over the rinses.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Hey Ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been extremely tired and not feeling so hot lately. The last couple days have been the worst. If I don't eat, I get sick, and when I do eat, it doesn't usually sit well either. I'm estimating that I'm probably 6-7 weeks, so hopefully this nausea will end by week 12 or 13 like it did with Chase. I really only felt sick in the mornings when I was pregnant with Chase, not all day like I have been this time. Maybe the fact that things are different this time is an indication that it's gonna be a girl! I doubt it. My family seems to only produce boys. All my siblings' kids are boys!
Well, I'm gonna get going, I think I'm gonna watch some Myth Busters with Jake before I go to bed.

aww...hope it gets better. you never know about the girl thing. if it is, i bet she'd be super spoiled being the only one! that's how it's gonna be if we have a girl, too!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Hi Babes..

Bowled SOOO bad tonight. Oh well. I just wasn't hitting my mark and was all over the place.

I am still getting used to the new pup. I will try to post pictures for you tomorrow Chelle. I worked late today and as soon as I got home, I had to get ready to leave for bowling. Hope tomorrow it won't be as busy. One of our major accounts is a Wal-mart distributor. All wal-marts cds, dvds, and books come from this location. Well, next week is the release for the ACDC CD so we have been extremely busy. Yesterday we picked up 30 trailers from them and today we picked up 40! And usually we only pick up about 10 a day from them. So it's a little nuts! Sorry for boring you all with that!!

Anyways, I am going to get ready for bed. Be back tomorrow.

Your new pup is super cute. I forgot if you said you've named him yet?

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Jennifer Priest

• Jennifer Priest Said:
Hi Ladies,

Since you're moving the thread I figure this is a good time for me to announce that I can no longer be a member of the group. I have some new commitments and cannot keep up with the group--it isn't fair to have everyone read my stories if I don't have time to really read or follow yours. It was fun while it lasted! Good luck and see you around on the boards.

You'll be missed! Feel free to stop in just to say hi if you want! Good luck with all your things, including your new design team thing! And OMG! 207 lo's so far this year! I'd say you're beyond busy! (and I'm a slacker...at least in the scrappy dept.)

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to angie girl

Chelle, thanks for the get well wishes about my eye. Since she gave me the drops, after 24 hrs of them, I'm considered non-contagious anyways...and since I called in that Sunday night (when I posted that)...I don't have to work til Friday night. Plenty of time. A couple days of the drops and my eye definately isn't as red anymore, and it doesn't feel like it's covered in slime like before, but it still burns (except now the burning is prolly from the drops themselves). I'm just glad I got it all taken care of.

I got my save the date cards done on Sunday!!! I forgot to post that! I guess that sort of counts as scrappy related stuff, so I don't have to feel bad that I haven't gotten very many lo's done this year. Now I just have to get the envelopes addressed and the cards stuffed in 'em. As for the flower girl dress...I give up.

I spent today working on cleaning the house...got some laundry done, picked up everywhere, and did the dishes. Tomorrow I'm just going to take my bucket of cleaning stuff and do surfaces and floors. Easy. Oh, and I made dinner too! I haven't done that in a while. I've been kinda lazy in the cooking department.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
lol I don't think I'd know where to put my self!

I was brought up in Canterbury .. Roman Catholic town, death place of Thomas Abecket and all that. I went to the Catholic schools and the church services, Baptized, 1st holy communion and Confirmation. Canterbury is a big Catholic pilgrimage place. Churches and services there are a quiet affair .. so this was a totally new experience for me.

For me also I don't really believe or have any faith in "God" any more and haven't for a good few many years .. I by no means judge people on their beliefs .. its up to each individual to as why they believe and have faith .. that's why indeed it is called "faith" .. so with having stepped back from all that for the last 12 years it was a shock to be right in the middle of a service like that you know? I felt like a bit of a hypocrite being there at a time which was so personal and faith based for everyone else.

None the less, like I said, it was very beautiful service.

I honestly don't know what I expected and I should have probably expected something more like that as that is one of the things I've had to adjust to over here ... how in your face everyone is with their religion here. IE: Services on TV, People knocking on your door, talking openly in the street about it. It's all very new to me.
Back in England .. it's kinda, .. if you believe you believe, you go to Church and that's it, and if you don't believe, that's ok too.
Also there are so *many* different kinds of Faith over here, I can't keep up with them all. So many variations. At home, there's Catholic, .. Catholic .. and um .. Catholic lol.

Peoples reactions to my choice in what I believe here are ones of shock.

I guess its just learning to adjust to a different way of life

Alas Marlyn will never give up on trying to get me to go to church with her haha. Every Sunday its' "wanna go to Church with me today?"
She nearly peed her pants when I agreed to watch her go play in the Church band one Sunday hahaha.

Well, no, just cause it was "out in the open" so to speak, does not mean its Pentecostal. Just mentioned that I am and my church is loud. Not out of control, just louder than RC.
I grew up Roman Cath, so I have been there, yes.

America is so diversified that in one room you can have every single person a different religion, nationality etc.
I am glad it was a lovely service!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

Thanks, Chelle! I actually do the sinus rinse daily as a precaution before I had this and now I'm doing it 2-3 times a day.. but I'm not even draining. The rinse cannot go thru (sorry for this being a bit gross).. and some of it will come down in an hour or two.. that's how congested I am .. mine is a very very long story... anyway.. I've had a year of various health problems and I've done extensive tests at Mayo. This is my 4th round of sinus infection although the CT scan doesn't show any thickening. Hence, my next step is seeing my allergy doctor.

I'm going to visit a Chinese doctor soon. I just want to rule out 'major issues' that can be diagnosed.

I know about the tab thing too, thanks. I just meant I needed time to read the posts and since I've been sick, I haven't been able to. But I will soon catch up up once I have a little more time...

Edited by jelly97 on 10-14-08 08:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• angie girl Said:

Nah, if she uses the same thing I do, it's called Sinus Rinse. It's a squirt bottle, so there's force behind the solution. It takes a lot of getting used to, but it can be worth it. It saved me from having sinus surgery the first time, but not this last time....well actually I can't say that. This last time I chose to have surgery over the rinses.

Angie.. was your sinus problems caused by allergy? Did the surgery help?

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:

America is so diversified that in one room you can have every single person a different religion, nationality etc.

Ditto that.

I love a beautiful service. I went to my friend's mom's service and she had been a very inspiring person. The slideshow told the story about the lesser known facts of a car accident that killed my friend's father and sister and left his mom a quadriplegia for the remaining thirty some years. But his mom took it as a testimony to her faith ....

My neighbour's wife passed away recently from cancer. She insisted that he does not wallow in sadness because she doesn't want to 'die and die again' in his mind. She wanted him to celebrate life. She chose the closing soon for her service, it's Kool & the Gang's celebration. My neighbour told me the whole congregation got up and danced.

That's how I would love my service to be to... hopefully, I can give something in my life to worth celebrating.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to jellyziva

I have really bad environmental allergies. When I moved out here to CA, my new allergist retested me and I reacted to everything. All 40 something things.

The first time I had sinusitis soooo bad was back in '05. I had chronic sinusitis sooo bad for 6 months, with an acute infection on top of it every 6 weeks like clockwork. Everytime they just did antibiotics and steroids...so I was on both for most of those 6 months. Then I was referred to the ENT clinic, who added an additional allery medicine on top of what I was already on, and MADE me do sinus rinses. I'm not sure if the Doc got paid to promote this stuff or what, but even his quote is in the brochure that was in the box. I was super hesitant about them at first. Anyways, they did a CT scan, and what it showed (aside from mild thickening and accumulation of goop in the sinues themselves) was that the little teeny weeny passageway where all the sinuses drain was mostly clogged off by inflammation and goop. Hence the sinus rinses. It blasted that passageway open...no surgery

It works great when it isn't all the way closed, so the stuff has a place to go...which leads to why I refused them again.

So, I did ok for a while after that, I'd get stuffy now and then, but not like when I had my chronic infection. THen I moved out here to CA...remember my allergist retested me and I'm crazy allergic out here...Sacramento is the city of trees, by the way...so my sinuses went haywire. I got terrible sinusitis again. I went to my allergy doctor who did antibiotics and steroids...three round of them since I never got any better. By the last time, he put me on such big guns antibiotics (vancomycin) that he did a CT and sent my to the ENT. I told the ENT that I tried ONE rinse...ONE...and I refused to do them this time since it just led to more pressure and pain...and I didn't feel like the solution was getting anywhere. Come to find out that opening where your sinuses drain was completely closed. He didn't make me do anything crazy like wait and try new meds and do sinus rinse that went no where...like the previous ENT...this new one is my fried...he literally said to me "you've been on big time antibiotics, either you have surgery or you just remain like you are with no other treatment (ie no antibiotics, steroids, or whatnot). I'm glad he didn't fool around with it, since I feel like part of my trouble this time was chronic inflammation from last time around.

So of course he got me scheduled for surgery right then and there...surgery was gross (and probably one of the worst recovery room experiences ever...but I think that was more because of the anesthesia than the surgery stuff), I'm not gonna lie, but within a couple days I was feeling incredibly better. He did some "new" thing where he took a microdebrider and basically poked a hole thru the gunk in that drainage way...so it was up thru the nose and there were no incisions or anything. No scrapeing (that just leads to scar tissue and other issues they found). He did something else too, but I never figured out exactly what.

I'm supposed to use the rinses once a day to keep it open, but I don't. I'm supposed to get my allergy shots once a week, but I don't. I'm supposed to take my asthma and allergy meds, but I don't. Like I told the nurse practitioner the other day when I went in for my "pink eye", I manage to take my birth control and the stuff I take for my bad back everyday, but I can't take my inhalers or my Zyrtec. I swear nurses are the worst patients. I quit taking my Zyrtec when it went over the counter, mostly because I'm too lazy to price it out to see who's cheapest....though I think I found it cheap the other day, so I'll probably start that one again.

Allergy shots really really really really help me. They've really increased my immune levels and decreased my reaction to the allergens. If the clinic was in a more convenient place I'd get them every week like I'm supposed to...I think I'm close to only having to get them every 3 weeks. Having been getting them every week for a few years (had to start completely over with them when I moved out here), I get a little burnt out on them, I guess you could say.

Anyways, probably more info than you wanted, but my ENT infection history goes wayyy back. I'm one of those kids that got tonsillitis or strep alllll the time (like 1-2x a year, 3-4x a year when I was older), but my mom never talked to them when I was little about getting my tonsils out. Had em out when I was 23. It hurt like [email protected] (it's worse the older you are)...but it was sooo worth it. Just like my sinus surgery I guess.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for the book. I didn't realize exactly how long that reply was until I saw it pop up after posting. I'm bored tonight, and apparently long winded.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

I entered the "My Take" contest. My story is in my sb.com blog. It's very funny and mostly embarrassing.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

Ugh my head is congested tonight as well!!
I may go get some of that rinse.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• angie girl Said:
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for the book. I didn't realize exactly how long that reply was until I saw it pop up after posting. I'm bored tonight, and apparently long winded.

Angie.. THANKS!!! I really appreciate your sharing all this info, because I was the kid with the tonsillitis ALL THE TIME!

That was some very very good info!!! Thanks!!!

I could have been having allergy all this time.. I moved around a LOT when I was in my late teens and 20s. I mean from continent to continent

I will get it checked out by a very good allergy doctor. I hate taking medications too, because I don't deal well with medicine OR herbs (I went to the best Chinese doctors recommended and their herbs don't work for me either.. never had time to let them tweak it to the exact level either).

I just have a theory.. all the tests are based on statistics. And statistics are based on sample sizes. And tests are designed with a normal distribution in mind. Now if I'm one of those people with a very 'off' baseline, that, plus error of margins in the tests, plus some fluctuations in my everyday levels ... all my 'normal' test results could all be marginal....

If nothing else can be done, and if I need shots for the rest of my life ... I'm going to find a herbalist/acupuncturist who can work with me on this one...

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
Ugh my head is congested tonight as well!!
I may go get some of that rinse.

Dawn, if you just get the bottle, I can give you a few packets of the rinse and you can see how it works... you can stop by my place to pick them out.

I have about 90 of them right now, I don't think I'll use them all up.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• candylou Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

1 refill for my Tombow

I want a Cuttlebug just so I can do embossing!

You should totally get one! I got mine with a M's coupon, back when they still did 50% off. I'd be willing to bet you could get one on evil bay for pretty reasonable...

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to jellyziva

Evening Babes,

Well John just reloaded my laptop for me as it was dying a death. It runs so fast now!

I'm going to go to bed in a minute as I start my new job tomorrow, but just wanted to catch up first.

Kristy ~ Hrm, no I don't think it was called that, its just a sinus wash that is in an areosol bottle and it squirts up the nose to loosen and wash it out up there.

Bonnie/Dani ~ Yes! That's it. Although I must say, all the little water features she has around just makes me wanna pee! I'm gonna have to get used to that sound haha.
Dani I agree with your take on doctors totally.
Take pictures of the outside decorations!

Rhonda ~ Wow, I'd be mad at that Dr for not letting you know that before regarding your tumour. Hope tomorrows results come through good for you

Jennifer ~ Sorry to see you go. As Angi said, come around anytime, you're more than welcome.

Noelle ~ Yikes thats a lot of work! Have a good sleep

Shannon ~ Ick mornin' sickness. I hate that nausea feeling. Lets hope it passes soon.

Angi ~ I'm glad your eye is getting better. It's no fun when they are itchy. Since I've been here in the USA I get wicked Hayfever and feel like stratching my eyes out most the year lol
Re your environmental allergies. Again since I moved to America and in to the land of AC, I'm pretty much permently stuffed up in my nose. I guess its getting used to new enviroments (All the pollen over here, plus we don't have AC at home)
Sinusitis is totally horrid. Wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

Shirley ~ Yikes you must be really bunged up for that not to work. Vicks nose sticks! (The one you put up your nose) that thing is like acid vapour lol.
Re you finding a herbalist/acupuncturist ~ look for a "holistic care/ wellness center" .. which is what my new job is haha. It's basically what you're looking for ~ alternitive health that treats looks for and treats the cause of the illness rather than treating symptoms and pumping you full of drugs.

Oh by the way, this is the sinus rince I got from Walgreens it's a little pricey, sure, but you don't have to faff about making your own up from packets.

Ok I need to go get some sleep, Catch you all tomorrow

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DaniKat

• DaniKat Said:
Ria, you can't have too many stickles. I'm jealous

*in horrible Yoda impersonation* You learn well, young padawan.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Hiyas Chelle!

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps

Hi girls - super quick post - I have a massive storm that is just itching to drop hail on me - but I got my card made!! Shock horror I found some time, but forgot to take Amber to karate - whoops. Here it is:

Boo 2 U Halloween Card
By Sarah-Scraps

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to Sarah-Scraps

Morning ladies! I'm not feeling too bad this morning, but I've only been up for about 15 minutes, mostly sitting here at the computer. Once I get moving I'll probably feel crappy again. We'll see. I'm going to try eating some rice cakes to get something in my belly before I get sick. Hope you all have a great day. I'll try to get back on and play catch up tonight.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-15-08 03:57 AM

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Morning ladies! I'm not feeling too bad this morning, but I've only been up for about 15 minutes, mostly sitting here at the computer. Once I get moving I'll probably feel crappy again. We'll see. I'm going to try eating some rice cakes to get something in my belly before I get sick. Hope you all have a great day. I'll try to get back on and play catch up tonight.

You should try unsalted crackers, as soon as you sit up in bed...I always kept them by my bed, and it helped so much with the morning sickness.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-15-08 03:59 AM
In response to rtay

Dawn...I read your take...I've had a similar incident in a resturant, but I went face down and my skirt went up over my head, giving everyone a nice view of my butt, not to mention it was back in my Thong era!

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-
In response to rtay

Good Morning!!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

• angie girl Said:
  • CookieBlaze Said:

• Chaotic Chelle Said:

I use the sinus rinse, too. I got it at Walgreen's. It really helps. It feels a litte like going under water and having water go up your nose. LOL.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to jellyziva

• jelly97 Said:
  • DawnInAZ Said:

Ditto that.

I love a beautiful service. I went to my friend's mom's service and she had been a very inspiring person. The slideshow told the story about the lesser known facts of a car accident that killed my friend's father and sister and left his mom a quadriplegia for the remaining thirty some years. But his mom took it as a testimony to her faith ....

My neighbour's wife passed away recently from cancer. She insisted that he does not wallow in sadness because she doesn't want to 'die and die again' in his mind. She wanted him to celebrate life. She chose the closing soon for her service, it's Kool & the Gang's celebration. My neighbour told me the whole congregation got up and danced.

That's how I would love my service to be to... hopefully, I can give something in my life to worth celebrating.

Well said. Ditto that.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

• Chaotic Chelle Said:

Oh by the way, this is the sinus rince I got from Walgreens it's a little pricey, sure, but you don't have to faff about making your own up from packets.

Here's mine. It's a little different.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100095...

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Okay girls I'm home again....it was a really long day.....Went to Charlie's check up at 9 this morning.
We had lunch in Downtown Tempe and it was Soooo good! Then went to my Neurologist. Same ole, sme ole, except for one thing....he said the tumor on my adrenal gland, the one that cause me no problems, could possibly be part of my SEI zures. He said it has to go! Well, that's a big surgery, in thru my back, and remove my spleen also just to get to it. I am going to talk it over with the Epileptologist and see what he thinks...and I'm wondering why this doctor has taken so loong to tell me this, when he has my complete medical history? Any way I'm gonna continue to not think about it, and just have the CT scan and see if it has grown, and talk to the other doctor before going back to the Endocronologist and insisting on surgery....Uggh
I see the Cardiologist tomorrow at 1:30 to get the results from yesterday and then walk them over to the Orthopedic doctor and schedule my surgery....that is my plan, I hope it works!
Hope everyone is having a great evening.....I'm tired!

Well this is turning into something even more serious!! I just hope they can get you all straigtened out - and soon!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Dani - Have fun decorating with the boys!

Shannon - Hope you get to feeling better! Would you like to have a girl this time?

Dawn - I'm going to try to find your take and read it. I always read Estee Lynn's take and I was thinking about entering one myself.

-Kristy-
Diva
-Kristy-

• candylou Said:
  • Chaotic Chelle Said:

Here's mine. It's a little different.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100095...

This is what I use.
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2841382& ;cp=&kw=neti+pot& origkw=neti+pot&sr=1

Edited by CookieBlaze on 10-15-08 07:32 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 28 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics