Page 1 of 84 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Welcome to the new home of The Scrappin' Derelicts.

We are a fun group of women who hit it off right away and have become very close. We truly are a circle of friends. Friends that make each other laugh, give each other ideas and advice... wanted or not..lol We pray for each other and most of all we love each other. This is our very own Sisterhood of Scrappy Sistahs...
Scrappin' Derelicts COF By Guylou

Terri- Mom2AnnieLiam
Tracy- Tracy S
Brenda- Brenscraps
Dale- Willa
Danni- Danielle S
Gina- Siameseplease
Guylaine- Guylou

Chat and Scrap Away Ladies!!!

------------------------- ----------
Dates to remember:

November Birthdays:
None

December Birthdays:
None

---------------------

DT CALL:

*********CHALLENGES!!!*** *****

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

it is so empty in here..lol

Hello, Hello, Hello.... do you hear that echo? LOL

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO.....

Oh, wait. I'm learning Spanish, so....

HOLLLLLLLLLAAAAA. Wait, that looks like "holla" LOL.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Hello, I got your message.
To answer your questions, yes dentists are subpoenaed in cases of neglect. You guys do not understand what I see everyday. 2 yr olds and 3 yr olds with cavities on all 20 of their teeth. Some have to go to hospital to do their dental work under general anesthesia because it is so bad. This one had about 7 or 9 extractions in hospital, not to mentions all the rest of the decay.
I see this everyday.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Brenscraps

Bren, that is heartbreaking!!! How can anyone do that and think it's okay? I see cases like that and compare them to my friend Kim, who started taking her son to the dentist when he was less than a year old. Of course, the dentist didn't do anything with him yet, but let him sit in mommy's lap while she got work done, so he could see that there was nothing to be afraid of once it was his turn. He's 3 now and had his first pediatric dental cleaning...he wasn't scared, didn't cry, and thought it was cool. It breaks my heart that parents neglect their kids in such elemental ways.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to siameseplease

Bren that is absolutely HORRIBLE!!! My hats off to you for being able to see that on a daily basis & still have your job.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Danielle S

Tracy I don't feel like typing it out again,lol. I'll call ya later. I'm trying to get some cleaning done so I can work on a card b4 I have to go into work.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, wanna come clean at my house? Notice how you girls haven't heard me talking about cleaning lately? That's cuz I haven't done any! I have a sink full of dishes, dust on the furniture, and just general yuck. I plan to clean on Friday night.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

BTW, Danni, I linked your gallery to the thread looking for boy pages. A neighbor here wanted inspiration and I told her to check out your gallery and gave her the link.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

But really Gina,how dirty can your place get when it's just you & your girls? It probably isn't that bad.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh cool Gina,thanks

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Hello... I found it!!

Gina... still fighting that sinusitis! I feel like someone punched me int he face!

Brenda... sorry I missed your post. I will keep you in prayers.

Danni... You have a few days to make a card for the DT. I hope enough anyway!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

G sorry you feel like poo-you've had it rough lately

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

G i already did a card w/Gertrude,would you like another? Do u want a card for each of the images you sent in the email for the Nov assignment? And do we have to upload them or do you grab them? I'm a derelict,remember?

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Ahh! It's ok!! I need to make changes in what I eat and get a whole lot more sleep. Unfortunately, Joy is the one who keeps me up all night. She gets up to go outside every two hours. My dad told me that I should put her down or I will burn out! I just can't find the courage to do it.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Girls I'm eating a Stouffer's chicken alfredo flatbread melt & it's AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!!! If you see it in the frozen section I highly recommend trying it. I grab a few of these for when I work & it's just me alone during the day,it's a yummy,quick lunch. Although it's only 11 I'm hungry,so don't even say it lol

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Danni... You don't have to do another card if you have done it already. I would like a card made with each image, but that's not a must. I can grab them from your gallery.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

LOL, Danni. The pumpkins or autumn scene are the ones due by Nov 2. You can use one or the other, or make two cards, whichever you prefer. Gertrude is not due til the middle of the month. As for how dirty my house gets, you are right. I can leave some things for a long time, because it is just me and the girls. And really, general cleaning doesn't take me that long. I just like to whine about it a lot. It's when I do the heavy duty stuff (scrubbing floors, etc) that it takes me longer, and a lot of that time is because I take breaks! LOL

G, I hope you feel better soon! I think this is your body's way of telling you to slow it down, woman!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

How old is she G?
Is she suffering at all? Putting down our Golden was the hardest decision I had to make. He had cancer tho. I was selfish for a bit & keep him alive for me but finally I did it.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Oh, G, that is so sad about Joy. I know you love her. I remember having to put down our 16 year old cat and it broke my heart. I really loved that cat. One thing that helped me to do it when the time came was that I knew she was in misery.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

G, I've already done cards with all three images, but I don't really like the card I did with the wheelbarrow and pumpkins. If I get the chance, I'm going to do another.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

ok,thanks for clearing that up for me girls. My brain is wrapped around so many things at this time it's hard for me to keep it all straight. I'll start writing the stuff down though,maybe that'll help so I don't need to bother you guys all the time. I'm sure that gets annoying,I'd be annoyed! lol

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I printed out the one w/pumpkins & the fence,wanna use cute lil cowboy chuck w/it. He is my fav!!!!!! He reminds me of our friends son,looks alot like him.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Cowboy Chuck is also my favorite digi. I want to make a few more Chuck images soon and add as much details as I did for Cowboy Chuck. It makes it more fun to colour.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

As per Joy... she does not show signs of suffering except that she needs to go pee every two to three hours and that there is blood in her urine. I can't afford the vet bill to fix her and like my dad said... she is 14 almost 15, fixing her won't add many years to her live. I am between a rock and a hard place! I want to wait until she shows signs of pain and than make my decision, I am not sure if it is the wisest thing to do.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

You're doing the best you can G-that's all that matters
Another Chuck image sounds GREAT! My second fav is the freebie Angel Gabrielle,could be used for a Christmas card OR a praying for you card!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh I forgot to tell you girls,the other week a client came in to the salon very upset that she got overlooked at a job interview b/c she was "over qualified" (which btw seems like a bunch of BS to me). She's been out of work for awhile,anyway I gave her dh's name & told her to apply at the RR -they were needing office help. She got the job-starts on the first of Nov.!!! Makes me feel good!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, that's awesome about the client getting the job! And your derelict ways don't bother me. They usually make me laugh. BTW, G gave us cowboy Chuck in front of the fence a while ago. It says Happy Thanksgiving. Since the autumn scene (fence) is in that one, maybe you could just use that and you wouldn't have to worry about cutting around any shapes or anything?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I know she did,but the one I'm using is my fav-he looks a lil diff than the one w/the fence.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I just am having problems deciding on to color grass or dirt,like u girls did. The grass is usually dead in the fall so maybe I'll do dirt too

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

IDK, it's fall now and my grass is still green. I think you could do either grass and dirt or mainly dirt and be just fine.

Danni, you are going to get all marshmallowy at this story. So, I was in the Subway at lunch time. There were some military guys there and one of them was talking about how he is so happy to be home with his little girl, who is a toddler. Then he said she was getting ready for bed last night and when her mommy told her to grab her blankie, she took her blankie and put it on him and told him goodnight. He said it was so cute and sweet that it made him cry. The she pulled her binkie out of her mouth, shoved it in his, and said, "here, daddy, binkie!" How cute is THAT?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
IDK, it's fall now and my grass is still green. I think you could do either grass and dirt or mainly dirt and be just fine.

Danni, you are going to get all marshmallowy at this story. So, I was in the Subway at lunch time. There were some military guys there and one of them was talking about how he is so happy to be home with his little girl, who is a toddler. Then he said she was getting ready for bed last night and when her mommy told her to grab her blankie, she took her blankie and put it on him and told him goodnight. He said it was so cute and sweet that it made him cry. The she pulled her binkie out of her mouth, shoved it in his, and said, "here, daddy, binkie!" How cute is THAT?

aweeeeee

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

That IS adorable!!!!!!!!!! It's sooo good to hear stories like that,instead of ones where they're just having such a hard time adjusting to life at home again.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Yeah, I love that story. Then the guy who was with him said that he is the little girl's godfather. Apparently, they were stationed together overseas, I'm presuming either when the wife was pregnant or after the daughter was born. I teased them that they are stuck together forever now and they laughed and said that's the way it is in the military.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Now I wanna go make more cards for Operation Write Home! I have a small stack going now of ones I've made over the last year or so and haven't used. I want to fill up a shoe box and send it, I think.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Did I forget to tell you girls that the Belles and Whistles blog is having a blog hop where you can win a full set of the new Elisabeth Bell stamps from BnW? It's so cute. I ordered two of them. You girls should go do the hop. It'd be so cool if a derelict won!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

• siameseplease Said:
Now I wanna go make more cards for Operation Write Home! I have a small stack going now of ones I've made over the last year or so and haven't used. I want to fill up a shoe box and send it, I think.

That would be greatly appreciated,no doubt!
I am working on more for the salon,since they're bugging for Christmas cards,but after the holidays I wanna send them more.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

sounds neat-wonder if u can play w/o a blog tho?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I'm going to head into work soon,have a good evening ladies. Tracy hugs!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, can you leave comments on blogs? If so, you can play without a blog. They aren't requiring that you post anything on a blog, just that you go through each blog in the hop and leave a comment. They'll draw for winners on Friday.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

hey just caught up on lunch. bbl

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-27-10 04:42 PM

Found my way over and all caught up.

Danni...we still have tornado watches and warnings pretty close by though not directly in our area. The tornado in NC was close to Charlotte...about a 3-4 hr drive from us. I did hear that a funnel cloud was spotted about 7 miles from me. Thumbs up for helping that client get a job!!

Bren...hope you get to take friday off. I am so glad to have a few days away from the hectic days at work.

Tracy...Praying that everything falls into place and you will still be able to stay at home. We need to encourage everyone to eat more Frito Lay!!!

Gina...Will be praying for your Brother the next couple of days. Didn't it get cancelled/post- poned last time?

G...I hope to get ink tomorrow for my printer. I am itching to print off some of your images.

Terri...

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to WILLA

Hey, Dale! Enjoy your time off. Yes, it got postponed last time. We'll see what happens this time.

I got all of my cleaning done tonight except the tub and vacuuming. I even oiled my furniture! Of course, I also watched Survivor. I can't believe Dan is still around. I'm not so sure he would have been if his tribe hadn't won immunity.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-27-10 06:08 PM

hey Gina! no cleaning for me! LOL

G...I am having trouble with the DT site...takes so long to load.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to WILLA

morning ladies. Had a rough night. Def need to take tomorrow off. I think my body is telling me it is time!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Have a great Thursday ladies.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hey, derelicts.
Bren, you do not only need a break, you deserve one!
I am sitting at the courthouse, waiting on lawyers once again. It doesn't look like a postponement this time, though.
Have a good day, everybody. I'm trying not to let my mother and the slow ******** lawywers get on my nerves!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Morning girls,

Gina- praying things go in your brother's favor at court...

Dale, that DT site gets super slow and times out for me sometimes too. I wonder if it is a bandwidth thing or something.. Like if a few of use are trying to get on at the same time? I don't know.. just a thought I had.

Please pray for DH... he has to go in to talk to his boss after work today to see if he is losing his job. We are praying he doesn't. We are trusting God one way or the other but I would be lying if I said I am not anxious.. I am trying not to be... I know He will provide a new job if John looses this one. It is just scary to fully trust things out of your control sometimes.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

here is a card I made last night
A King is Born By Tracy S.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, that sucks! I hope he doesn't lose his job. Keep us posted!

Still at the courthouse and now they are saying they'll need three days so this could go into Monday. Sheesh. In the mean time, I am going nuts listening to the negative attitude and paranoid comments my mom is making. We were talking to the lawyer and my bro looked at mom and said,"what in the h3ll are you talking about?!" LOL

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Tracy hugs!!!
Gina how'd it go today? Any closure yet?
I'm going to make dinner,bbiab
Here's another Gertrude card for one of the Friday ladies who will be 84-reminded me of her
It's your special day By Danielle S

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Tracy, that sucks! I hope he doesn't lose his job. Keep us posted!

Still at the courthouse and now they are saying they'll need three days so this could go into Monday. Sheesh. In the mean time, I am going nuts listening to the negative attitude and paranoid comments my mom is making. We were talking to the lawyer and my bro looked at mom and said,"what in the h3ll are you talking about?!" LOL

LOL that is funny stuff.. hopefully he does not end up smacking your mom.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Danielle S Said:
Tracy hugs!!!
Gina how'd it go today? Any closure yet?
I'm going to make dinner,bbiab
Here's another Gertrude card for one of the Friday ladies who will be 84-reminded me of her
It's your special day By Danielle S

Pretty card Danni

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

We did not find out anything today. His boss was out in the market.. He wants to talk to him tomorrow. So I guess we will be finding out tomorrow. Thanks so much for the prayers.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, we had an awesome court day today, so hopefully some derelict luck is looking up and things will go well for John tomorrow. That's my wish!

I'll leave love on your cards later. I am only home for five minutes before heading out with my buddy Kim. I just wanted to pop in and say that all went well...really well. There's still some other stuff to clear up, but that won't be for a bit. My bro's lawyer is supposed to confer with the other lawyer and so on...he said we may not move to the next issue until mid-December, but I think my bro is okay with that. We think today's proceedings will at least get him visitation with his kids again. At least, we hope so. Yippeee!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, do you still need paper scraps? I have a gallon sized ziploc full if you want them. I am trying to get rid of them because I have WAY too many...it makes me feel less guilty for using a new sheet of pp. With the hugeness of my pp stash, I need to use the new, but I always feel guilty if I do that before using the last scrap I have, KWIM? I could kill two birds with one stone...help you out if you still need it, and alleviate my guilt. LOL. If you want the bag, I will bring it with me on Black Friday.

G, I colored up your pumpkins in the wheelbarrow and hope to make a new card tonight or tomorrow. How are you feeling?

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-28-10 04:45 PM

Hey girls...have had a really good day. Of course I did....i was off work!!! We went with the kids to Stumphouse Tunnel and Isaqueena Falls. Got some really good pics. Most of them are on FB if you wanna look. Well...all except the ones Braydon was in. They were so good. Emma was a little scared in the tunnel and wouldn't cooperate at first. Then I used my child psychology and told her we were going on a Dora adventure. It worked...even for picture taking. I would tell her it was a Dora rock or a Dora tree. LOL Have I told y'all lately how much I love that child.

Danni...Beautiful card! I am sure she is gonna love it.

Tracy...why are you thinking negative...think positive...Think promotion!!! Anything is possible with god and Satan wants to make you worry about it. I;m praying positive!!!

Bren...girl...take tomorrow off...and I am shaking my finger at you!

Gina...I'm glad to hear things went well today.

G...I didn't get ink today...but...i bought a new printer. It was cheaper to do that than to buy ink. The printer was 29.00 and the ink would have cost me 24.00 just for black.

Terri...How's it going?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

Gina sure I could use scraps,I'll never turn down pp-EVER! lmbo
Tracy I'm with Dale-think positive! Text me tomorrow if u find anything out b4 noon. I work til then,but I should be home after 1 so can call too.
Dale how cute that you used Dora to get Emma at ease w/it all. Glad u had a good day,can't believe you found a printer for $30-wonder if it'll work ok for u. Let me know,maybe I'll have to go get one of those.
I'm going to say good night,am working on a card for a client. Night! I'll be here tomorrow afternoon. MWAH!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh & Tracy,I know it's easier to say it than do it-thinking positive,that is. Will be praying for you guys!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Hey ladies. this whole week has been hard on me. I have had a headache for 4 days. Plus I was working on my budget for next year. Plus today was ortho day. I am not going to work tomorrow. I don't want to even get out of bed! But i will have to get Gene off to work.
Tracy, prayers hon.
When life is hard, there is always someone that has it harder! That is what I keep learning!
Dale, glad you had a good time today with the babies.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Hello ladies!!
What a day!!! I am exhausted!!!

Dale... I had issue with the site too last night. I reported it to the technical team where I host my site. They are looking into it. It seemed to be better today. Congrats on the new Printer.

Danni... Your Gertrude card looks fabulous; I am going to have a closer look.

Bren... I will keep you in prayers. I hope your day off will be relaxing.

Tracy... I am praying for you and John!

Gina... Are you and Danni meeting on Black Friday? I must have missed that post.

Terri... It is so cold here today!! Looks like winter is around the corner.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!

The DT introduction post is now available on Guylou's Inimitability Blog . Please have a look and let me know if there is anything you want me to change or removed.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-28-10 06:46 PM
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!

The DT introduction post is now available on Guylou's Inimitability Blog . Please have a look and let me know if there is anything you want me to change or removed.

Wonderful job,G!! I love my look alike photo!! Perfect! LOL I need to get you a better pic of the real me though. You are so talented, woman!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to WILLA

• WILLA Said:
Hey girls...have had a really good day. Of course I did....i was off work!!! We went with the kids to Stumphouse Tunnel and Isaqueena Falls. Got some really good pics. Most of them are on FB if you wanna look. Well...all except the ones Braydon was in. They were so good. Emma was a little scared in the tunnel and wouldn't cooperate at first. Then I used my child psychology and told her we were going on a Dora adventure. It worked...even for picture taking. I would tell her it was a Dora rock or a Dora tree. LOL Have I told y'all lately how much I love that child.

Danni...Beautiful card! I am sure she is gonna love it.

Tracy...why are you thinking negative...think positive...Think promotion!!! Anything is possible with god and Satan wants to make you worry about it. I;m praying positive!!!

Bren...girl...take tomorrow off...and I am shaking my finger at you!

Gina...I'm glad to hear things went well today.

G...I didn't get ink today...but...i bought a new printer. It was cheaper to do that than to buy ink. The printer was 29.00 and the ink would have cost me 24.00 just for black.

Terri...How's it going?

Thanks Dale you made me smile! LUG

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

G the blog looks great..lol It was fun to see everyone's look a like pics and that everyone has a different favorite digi

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

LOL_my look alike looks NOTHING like me,but some of them were right on!!! Especially Trina & Tracy's,lmbo! Good job G! I found a card I made the other day that I need to get a pic of,it's of G's snowman riding the fence,lol. Will get a pic today when I get home.
It's getting cooler here today,yesterday it was gorgeous but the cold front's a coming. Blah! Tonight dh & I are going out to eat w/some friends,but that's not til late,as the one doesn't get off work til later so I'll be crafting this afternoon. Along w/doing laundry,happy happy joy joy!
Tracy praying girl!
Bren a 4 day ha? I'm glad you took off today,you need a break.
Have a great day ladies,bbl!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Morning ladies!

I am glad you like the blog post!!

Danni... Can't wait to see your card with the snowman. I have to make a few with them this weekend.

I wanted to let you know that the Manga Style images are a big hit. I got four orders since I posted them on my blog! I am doing the Q-tip dance over here!!

Have a great day everyone!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Guylou

Hey, ladies. Just poppin' in quickly to say hi. I'll get ACU later.

G, I did check out the blog. LOVE IT! I was cracking up at the famous person photos and I love how J LO has her booty towards the camera in the one you found for me. Hysterical!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Hey ladies, Happy Friday. I didn't get out of bed til 8. I made hubby's sandwich last night and said don't wake me up. Yet he left the bathroom light on. uugghh.
Oh well.

Tracy, congrats, I was sure you were going to make it!!!

Danni, enjoy dinner out tonight.

G, I am so glad about the orders!

I need to order some more copics. There are so many on the list for the class at Simply Scrapping Crafts that I don't have. Like whole color groups!!! And I thought I had a lot!!!

I am going to do some housework, but I am also going to spend some time in the scrap room!!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Hey, ladies. Just poppin' in quickly to say hi. I'll get ACU later.

G, I did check out the blog. LOVE IT! I was cracking up at the famous person photos and I love how J LO has her booty towards the camera in the one you found for me. Hysterical!

LOL I noticed the booty shot for you too..I was cracking right up

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Brenscraps Said:
Hey ladies, Happy Friday. I didn't get out of bed til 8. I made hubby's sandwich last night and said don't wake me up. Yet he left the bathroom light on. uugghh.
Oh well.

Tracy, congrats, I was sure you were going to make it!!!

Danni, enjoy dinner out tonight.

G, I am so glad about the orders!

I need to order some more copics. There are so many on the list for the class at Simply Scrapping Crafts that I don't have. Like whole color groups!!! And I thought I had a lot!!!

I am going to do some housework, but I am also going to spend some time in the scrap room!!!

where is the list of ones that you have to have? I missed that UGH.. I hope I have them

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

I don't think you have to have them, there is a list of Lisa's faves that she will use.

If you have time to watch some copic video's these are amazing.
http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com/

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I know I get excited easily over silly stuff but look what they made me to put on my cards
You are Fabulous By Tracy S.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy... That's a very nice watermark!!!

Tracy & Brenda... In the list of supplies for the upcoming Copic class on simply Scrapping Crafts, it says we will need Acrylic: Small Piece 5x7. Could you please let me know what is that. Thanks!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

Make a wish By Tracy S.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
Tracy... That's a very nice watermark!!!

Tracy & Brenda... In the list of supplies for the upcoming Copic class on simply Scrapping Crafts, it says we will need Acrylic: Small Piece 5x7. Could you please let me know what is that. Thanks!

MAN! I must have missed a whole dang section because you all are seeing supplies and I am not. Lemme go look.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

G, acrylic is plastic. The harder plastic. I missed that one myself!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I need a watermark. I just don't know how to make one!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I did absolutely no housework today, but I played in my scraproom!!
Ginger By Brenscraps

Cinnamon By Brenscraps

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

For you Gina http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2010/10/yesterdays-fr eeb...

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

The gallery is sloooooooow. I tried to comment on Tracy's card and it sat for 5 min. I gave up~!!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I left a comment in the group asking about Copic colors and acrylic and Copic color wheel.

I know acrylic is hard plastic.. I wonder if they are going to teach us to use it as a palette to grab color from? I just use a CD case for that.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Brenscraps Said:
The gallery is sloooooooow. I tried to comment on Tracy's card and it sat for 5 min. I gave up~!!!

it is being normal to me for once

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Brenscraps Said:
I need a watermark. I just don't know how to make one!!

John can make you one like he made me. Do you have Photoshop at all? I have Elements?
That is the only way I know to add the watermark.

here is the one he made me for G's images:
If you want one that looks like this let me know.

Fall Tilda By Tracy S.

it is super basic but we do not have mad watermark makin skills..lol

or if you want fancy ones I think you can get them for like 3 bucks

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-29-10 05:31 PM
In response to Tracy S.

Hey girls...just been hanging with DH today. We took a drive and visited a Mennonite(sp) restaurant that was recommended to us. I will be going back...you should have seen the desserts. I didn't try one today because I was too full from the meal.

Danni....guess what!!!! my cupcakes are in the oven!! I'll let you know how they turn out.

Bren...Laura can make watermarks too...any idea what you want for your watermark. If John can't help she said she will.

Tracy....Awesome news for you !!! Any news for John?

Gina...how was your day?

G...It's the weekend....gonna rest?

Terri....what's your family doing this weekend?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

• Brenscraps Said:

Awesome, thanks!!! I saved it. I wish Mo would do a flying monkey. G, you wanna give it a shot? I don't figure they can be easy to draw but I'll bet you could do it!

I'm getting CU now, BBS.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hey, ladies. I’m finally getting home and getting caught up.

Danni, you can for sure have these scraps, then. I’ll bring them with me. I don’t want to throw things like that away, so they’d have sat here until I went through them all. I feel good knowing they’ll go to someone who can use them.

G, yes, Danni and I are meeting up at her mom’s on Black Friday. I am going shopping that morning and will head to her mom’s that afternoon. I’m not surprised that the mangas are a big hit. Are you going to draw some more? Maybe one with apples (hint, hint). LOL

Bren, I wonder if your headache is caused by stress? You sure have had a lot of that for the last year or so, with planning the wedding, the new site, hiring, and everything else. I am so glad that you got to play in your scraproom today. I think you deserve to be relaxing and doing things for you. You put yourself to the side for other people all of the time…I love hearing that you are taking some time for you!

Tracy, I am SO excited for you, girl. It’s cool that others recognize your talent, too.

Dale, I’m glad you are enjoying your time off. You deserve it, too!!! Was that restaurant called Good and Plenty? Has anybody ever been to one? My cousin took me. They do it like a family style meal, where everyone takes food from the same plate and stuff. You sit with strangers because the tables are huge. Germophobes would freak out, but I thought it was fun.

Hi, Terri! I hope you are having a good day!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Ok, so, my day was good. I didn't have to go to court. They got it squared away yesterday until mid-December, when the lawyers meet again to confer over some other issue. I was going to go to work but already had the day off and I got this bee in my bonnet to go to the cemetary. That's what I did. The drive was gorgeous. All of the trees are changing and the majority of the drive is through mountains and heavily forested areas....beautiful! It was chilly, but I bundled up. I stayed at the cemetary for a bit, put out apples for the deer, then went into town. I stopped at the florist and talked to one of the ladies I know there (the one who handles putting flowers out for me every month). Then I had an early Danni-time dinner at the little cafe. Well, it is homecoming game night and all of the football team was in the cafe. I was cracking up at these kids....it made me remember those days from when I was in HS. They made me smile. After that, I started home. I stopped at the grocery store to get the last of the stuff for the Harry Potter marathon tomorrow, and came home. My mom, my aunt, my cousin, and my bro are all coming to my place tomorrow to watch all of the HP movies. It should be fun! They will get here around 10:30 tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep in if I can, so you may not hear from me til late tomorrow night.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Dale I would have loved to go with you. There is a Mennonite restaurant back home that my mom loves but I have never been... one of these days. Glad you are spending time with your fam. I bet Laura can do some cool watermarks.

No news about John but you were right.. think positive. I have been praying and spending time with God and I feel at peace about it and believe that he will not lose it. I am trusting in God... he is in control and knows way better than us what we need. Thanks for the prayers.
He texted his boss to talk but his boss just said he would address the issue next week. John messed up but everything else he does.. he does well. I pray they look at the good and try to help him where he needs to change. He also is not the only one having issues like he is having.. They are even talking about changing the way they do things regarding this situation come the first of the year... so they are aware it is an issue all around, I think. Feel free to keep praying if you would

LUG!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Ok, so, my day was good. I didn't have to go to court. They got it squared away yesterday until mid-December, when the lawyers meet again to confer over some other issue. I was going to go to work but already had the day off and I got this bee in my bonnet to go to the cemetary. That's what I did. The drive was gorgeous. All of the trees are changing and the majority of the drive is through mountains and heavily forested areas....beautiful! It was chilly, but I bundled up. I stayed at the cemetary for a bit, put out apples for the deer, then went into town. I stopped at the florist and talked to one of the ladies I know there (the one who handles putting flowers out for me every month). Then I had an early Danni-time dinner at the little cafe. Well, it is homecoming game night and all of the football team was in the cafe. I was cracking up at these kids....it made me remember those days from when I was in HS. They made me smile. After that, I started home. I stopped at the grocery store to get the last of the stuff for the Harry Potter marathon tomorrow, and came home. My mom, my aunt, my cousin, and my bro are all coming to my place tomorrow to watch all of the HP movies. It should be fun! They will get here around 10:30 tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep in if I can, so you may not hear from me til late tomorrow night.

Glad you had a great day girl and that it was a gorgeous day for you... and that you did not have to go to court! So glad it is working out good for your bro... he needs good news.
wow that you all are watching all the movies tomorrow.. that is a lot of movies isn't it?
Sounds like it could be fun for you all though. Did you buy lots of movie munchies?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, you are talking about me, you know. Shopping is my thing. This house is stocked with enough munchies for five times the people that are coming. LOL. I've got popcorn, brownies, peanuts, candy, chips and dip, pudding, nachos and salsa, doritos, ice cream, cookies, cheese sticks, carrots and veggie dip, lunch meats in case anyone gets hungry for something other than snacks, soda, water, milk, and even margaritas ready mixed in the freezer. I'll send my brother home with a lot of it, I'm sure. My cousin is paying for some of it and some of it, I already had here, so I didn't spend as much as it might seem! And yes, it's a lot of movies. We're just going to watch what we can. If we miss the last movie or two, we can either watch them later or just let it go. I didn't like the last movie, anyway.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-29-10 06:46 PM

hey Gina and Tracy. Well the cupcakes were mmmmmmm good. I will definitely make them again. I think i would like them better without the icing because they are so moist. They icing was very good and chewy but i love cakes and things better without icing. I love the bread part.

Gina...man you do have a lot of snacks...I think you would have enough for Y'all and all the derelicts too! LOL

Tracy...You know I will keep praying...God's will!!! LUG!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to WILLA

LMBO, Dale, that's the truth and a half! I swear, if all of the neighborhood kids came over, I'd be able to give them snacks, too. LOL. I will send a lot home with my brother, though. And some of it will keep for a long time, like the popcorn, cheese sticks, and pudding cups. I can also use some of it to pack lunches...I need to get back in that habit. I am glad that they cupcakes were yummo! You're going to make me anxious for my snacking to start. LOL

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

I am so tired after all of that driving today. It takes four hours if you do the speed limit. I was very good today and stayed within five miles of the speed limit the whole way, because I didn't want to get pulled over again. So, I was on the road for about 8 hours today! I'm beat. Goodnight!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Dale glad the cupcakes were yummy!!!!!! The icing is the best part,to me,so I'll keep it
Tracy congrats girl!!!!!!! Hugs from us all-we raised you up well,lmbo
Gina u drove 8 hours to go to court? I must have missed that post,yikes! But your HP movie night sounds like fun,so much yummy snacks!!!!!
My day started off sucky, I came home from work around 2 this afternoon to see our stray cat-he's not ours,but we do feed him-laying at the bottom of our driveway,not moving when I came up to him,he didn't run,which is NOT normal for him. Anyway I talked to him & went to touch him as he hissed at me & tried to move away-only getting as far as from across the street. Was soooooooo sad,long story short,we loaded his bad self into a box & took him to the vet w.no help for him. He not only had internal bleeding but a leg that was beyond repair. Must have been hit by a car,Not going into that as it's late,past my bedtime. Only reason I'm up is b/c we went to dinner then I got stuck on the phone w/my scentsy lady. Night all. I'll be around tomorrow sometime,have that luncheon then the kiddie thing. But will try to check in at some point.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Dale I usually do not like icing either.. I almost always scrape it all off and just eat the cake or cupcake. It is usually wayyyyy too sweet.

Gina... dannggg that is some snacks girl! LOL

Have fun tomorrow Danni.. I was bummed to hear about the kitty but that was so sweet of you to take him to the vet to try and save him.. Poor thing

and LOL you did raise me up well.. I have you to thank for real because you got me into card making in the first place. Thanks girl!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Gina I will not tell you my opinion in case you have not watched yet... but what did you think of the end of Project Runway? I was super bummed.. That is all I will say because you do not know who I liked and didn't..lol so that will not give anything away .

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

I am gonna drop this card, but catch up the reading tomorrow. I want to get a good night sleep and I am tired!! I had so much fun playing in my room today!! I made another card with Brenda. Dale, I am so excited to get a watermark, I hope I can use it on my computer!!!
Good friends By Brenscraps

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Sounds like you all had a good day as well. Other than Danni, so sorry about the kitty.
See you all in the morning.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

morning, wanted to sleep in but I didn't get to!
Gina, I am so glad that you got the day to visit the cemetery and that you had wonderful weather for it!
Dale, yummp on the cupcakes!!
Tracy, so cool about the design team. Can't wait to see your creations. What stamps did you pick?

Page 1 of 84 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics