Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: CLOSED....please move        (Topic#1528781)
All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

BY INVITATION ONLY

Signups are officially closed.

Preparation of all journals/quilts need to be completed and ready to begin travels by
April 1st, 2010
(this will be the first mail date)

MAILING SCHEDULE

First Mailing----Thursday April 1st
Second Mailing---Friday, April 23rd
Third Mailing----Friday, May 14th
Fourth Mailing---Friday, June 4th
Fifth Mailing----Friday, June 25th
Sixth Mailing----Friday, July 16th
Seventh Mailing--Friday, August 6th
Eighth Mailing---Wednesday, September 1st
Last Mailing-----Friday, October 1st----journals mailed back to owners.

When you sign up, please PM me the following information:
1. Message Board & Real Name
2. Your Address
3. Your Phone Number (HOME AND CELL)

Participants:

1. Hostess-all4mygrl (Christia)
TOPIC: All about your DREAM scraproom/studio
versus your current scraproom/space.

3. scrappindmbfan (Nancy)
Topic: Home Sweet Home
APRIL: POSTAL
4. Diva Dana
TOPIC: RECIPIES-(MAIN DISH & A DESSERT APRIL: POSTAL

5. I heart Scrapping (Bonnie)
TOPIC: WARM AND FUZZY

6. Dixiecorngirl: (Renea)
TOPIC: TBA APRIL: POSTAL

7. TrishaLouise: (Trisha)
TOPIC: TBA

8. MarleneF: (Marlene)
TOPIC: Your Favorite Era
APRIL-POSTAL

9. Charlena: (Charlena)
TOPIC: Scrapbooking Styles April-POSTAL

_________________________ _____________________

Basic Instructions:

Checking in weekly, and open communication is vital to the success of our cj. I can not stress enough the importance of checking in once a week on the thread. If there is a problem, and you cant check in, please call me. We will all exchange phone numbers. Each journal MUST be mailed with a Delivery Confirmation Number, which must be posted to the thread the date you mail out, so we can all track the journals when being shipped.

1. Your journal can be no larger than 8 by 8, but can be any shape you wish. The journal may be chipboard or acrylic. Please decorate/ prepare your cj to support the theme you have selected. Please dedicate a TWO PAGE spread for each participant.

* The first page: Please create an instruction page on the very first page of your journal.
* The second page: This should be the sign-in
page for each participant.
* The third & fourth page: This should be your own 2-page entry.

Pages 5/6 and thereafter: Please use a stickynote and write each participants name on one. Place one stickynote on page 5, 7, 9, 11...and so on. This way, when each person receives a journal they know exactly which two pages are dedicated to their layouts.

I wanted to incorporate a traveling "quilt" with each journal. I thought this might be a creative way to obtain a picture of our cyber scrap friends. Each person will attach a picture of herself, her message board name, real name, and the state/city she lives in.

Everyone can make a quilt, ( I am going to use a piece of fabric as my foundation for my quilt...it will fold quite easily) dedicating one square per person in the CJ. (Your squares can be chipboard decorated with patterned paper and embellished) Fold it up and place it in a zip lock bag, and mail it with your journal.

2. All quilts should be able to fold up and fit into a zip lock bag to travel with your book. Needs to be large enough to accommodate a square for each participant of the swap.

3. Our mail date will always be the last week each month. This means we will have three weeks to complete a journal/quilt once received.

OK....once signups are complete....then MORE INFO WILL BE FORTHCOMING.........STAY TUNED!!!!

Edited by All4mygrl on 03-13-11 02:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to All4mygrl

I would be honored, thank you so much for inviting me.

Hugs,
Bonnie

P.S. The quilt idea - love it!!!

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to All4mygrl

Thanks for joining Bonnie. Dont forget to send me your TOPIC.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to All4mygrl

I'm here, do you need a pm from me , I think you have my info already. I'm excited to get to do this! I hope everything goes well. Now to go pm and try to get the other journal back so i can use it!

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to DivaDana

I'm so sorry you haven't gotten your journal back Dana..
KelKel

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to KellyeF

I'm in...

My topic will be either the postcard/hometown or the bucket list, I still have to decide....

I have no objection to all the people in the CJ having my personal info as long as it isn't given out to other people without my consent.
KelKel

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to KellyeF

I'm here too...I'm a little confused on how the quilt will work though. Do we sew fabric squares together and send that for people to "embellish" or do we send chipboard squares? Do you have a picture of what you have in mind by chance?

I also have no objection to the people in the circle having my personal info, as long as it's not distributed outside the group.

Another question, since I've never done one of these before. Will there be a "schedule" made up of who is sending to whom and when? That way I don't get like 3 albums at once and have to have all the LOs done in 2 weeks.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to scrappindmbfan

no problem with giving my info to the group I think everyone so far already has it anyway, LOL. The quilt sounds great just need instructions a little clearer but I know Christa will give great insturctions for us to follow, I have found her to be thorough.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I'm here too...I'm a little confused on how the quilt will work though. Do we sew fabric squares together and send that for people to "embellish" or do we send chipboard squares? Do you have a picture of what you have in mind by chance?

I also have no objection to the people in the circle having my personal info, as long as it's not distributed outside the group.

Another question, since I've never done one of these before. Will there be a "schedule" made up of who is sending to whom and when? That way I don't get like 3 albums at once and have to have all the LOs done in 2 weeks.

YES, there will be a schedule of mailing dates posted. As for the quilt, I am strictly using my imagination. I dont have a picture, but I can tell you what I am going to do. I am using a piece of Fabric as my foundation, because it will fold easily and fit in a zip lock bag. Then, I am going to attatch chipboard squares.....cover with patterned paper Then I am going to glue my chipboard squares to the Fabric. Each person in the group will embellish a square, add their picture, and info.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to All4mygrl

I have a couple ideas on the quilt. One is to use ATC-sized chipboard and just send those around in the baggie. Meanwhile, at home I'll make clear pockets on the quilt that the cards will fit into.

Another is to use paper for the quilt pieces and actually sew them together. Again, I would send them separately in the baggie and attach them to the "quilt" when they are all returned to me.

I'll post when I've decided, or if I come up with any other ideas.

dixiecorngirl
Governor
dixiecorngirl
In response to i heart scrapping

sounds really cool, count me in. i will fill out the survey tonight.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to dixiecorngirl

Okay.. I think I can handle joining this one.
One spot please... I will think about my theme and decide on it tonight.

Could you post a picture or a sketch of the quilt idea?

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to TrishaLouise

Thank you for joining Renea and Trisha. Welcome.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to All4mygrl

Hey...we have seven reliable ladies....I think this is a nice size group, and may close it. I will accept one more person if she/he desires to participate. Please make sure you get your topics to me before the close date, along with your name, address and phone numbers. I will get a picture posted of my quilt next week. I am going to work on it this weekend.

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to All4mygrl

Can I still get in on this Christia??? I would like to if I can thanks

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to .MaRLeNe.

Of course you can get in Marlene. I will add you shortly. Dont forget to send me your topic info.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to All4mygrl

Happy Birthday Christia

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Hi Marlene!

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

Thanks so much Christia!!! This sounds like fun and I love the quilt idea too.

Hi Bonnie

I'm thinking maybe something with the 80's for my topic, I have to get my thoughts together.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to .MaRLeNe.

JCI...

It's great to see Marlene & Renea joining:)

Just an FYI but Micheal's has $1.00 chip board albums in different shapes that would be fantastic for this.

Edited by TrishaLouise on 02-26-10 01:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

Trisha, I have seen those too. I will tell you what I did. I cut my own chipboard into an 8 by 8 scalloped shape. Put my own holes/ rings in it. I think that is what I am going to use.

An idea, if anyone is interested and wants to save a little money.....if you have an LSS close by, sometimes they will give you the chipboard backs that come with the patterned papers.....check with them and also see what type of die cut machines they utilize in their store workshop. You may be able to cut your shapes at the store and create your own chipboard book. Just an idea, thats what I did.

Also, I am working on my quilt this evening and tomorrow, and will try to post a picture by Sunday evening.

Thanks for joing us Marlene, I am glad you like the quilt idea. I think these completed quilts will be nice for our scraproom wall decor.

Edited by All4mygrl on 02-26-10 02:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Hi everyone. My topic is going to be "Warm and fuzzy", sort of like Chicken Soup for the Scrapbookers Soul. I'd like everyone to tell a story that happened to them or someone they know that makes them feel warm and fuzzy, or proud, or happy, joyful, you get the idea. I would like some warm and fuzzy embellishments mingled into the album too, like felt, fibers, ribbon, fabric, flocking, etc.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF

So we have 8 people now? That is an awesome number because then if we ever want to partner up for any projects we can. Yay!
This is going to be a blast.
Christia I def need good directions for this quilt thing. I am confused. LOL
So, when do we expect to start this thing officially. Do we have a projected date yet?
KelKel

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to KellyeF

Hey Trisha I bought 2 of those albums at Michaels, a pocketbook and tea pot.

Thanks Christia I can't want to see your picture, I just skimmed over the details of how to make it. I'll have to check it out again when I have more time.

Bonnie, that's a cute topic for your cj

Hi Kel.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to All4mygrl

Good Morning everyone. I hope each of you are enjoying a relaxing Saturday morning. It rained here all last night, and it is still raining.... it is wet and messy outside--stinks too, because I can not go for my morning walk. I guess the treadmill will have to suffice for today...or I could go swim a few laps....hmmm.......

I am almost finished working on my quilt. I was able to find some fabric in my stash that match the patterened papers I am using. I have a few more things I want to add to it before taking a picteand posting it. on the thread. On the quilts, the only thing each person will have to do is add a picture of themselves and some information, that part will be quick and easy.

Be back on later today to post a pic. Have a great Saturday.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to All4mygrl

The M's in our area had those chipboard albums for FIFTY CENTS! Can't believe my good fortune. I got three butterfly shaped ones and am going to see if I can combine them onto one binder ring and make it work for this cj.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

I think the one I have cut into scalloped shapes, I am going to keep....going to Michaels see what I can find too.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to All4mygrl

OK, I finished my scrap quilt. Please dont laugh at it....I did this completely from my naugin, I think it turned out OK, and it does resemble a quilt (I think)...LOL

A PICTURE OF IT IS IN MY GALLERY

Supplies I used:

1. Fabric...3 different fabric patterns
1. I chose one fabric for Background
(foundation)
2. I chose two differnt coordinating
fabric patterns to use for the squares
2. cardstock
3. Patterned paper
4. Fabric Glue to adhere everything
5. Metalic Journaling Pens( used these to make the lines around the square patches)

Edited by All4mygrl on 02-28-10 10:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to All4mygrl

Edited by All4mygrl on 02-28-10 10:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to KellyeF

• Kellyes Place Said:
So we have 8 people now? That is an awesome number because then if we ever want to partner up for any projects we can. Yay!
This is going to be a blast.
Christia I def need good directions for this quilt thing. I am confused. LOL
So, when do we expect to start this thing officially. Do we have a projected date yet?
KelKel

First mailing will be in the first part of April

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to All4mygrl

JCI

Christia your quilt is amazing, I love it!

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to .MaRLeNe.

• MaRLeNeF Said:
JCI

Christia your quilt is amazing, I love it!

Thank you Marlene.

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to All4mygrl

Blah, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what kind of album to use!!!

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to .MaRLeNe.

• MaRLeNeF Said:
Blah, I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out what kind of album to use!!!

Marlene, I sent you a PM>

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to All4mygrl

I still don't know what kind of album to use either....Ugh...
I have plenty around here I could use and I could just make my own with my bind it all.... Ah, decisions...decisions...
Ok, So I need to have my CJ ready to mail by the first week or first part of April? I need a bit more confirmation there! LOL
Everything goes into my project book!
Hugs,
KelKel
When are we supposed to make these quilts?

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to KellyeF

• Kellyes Place Said:
I still don't know what kind of album to use either....Ugh...
I have plenty around here I could use and I could just make my own with my bind it all.... Ah, decisions...decisions...
Ok, So I need to have my CJ ready to mail by the first week or first part of April? I need a bit more confirmation there! LOL
Everything goes into my project book!
Hugs,
KelKel
When are we supposed to make these quilts?

The first mail date is April 1st. Please be ready to mail by this date.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to All4mygrl

I have never been in one of these before...can you go over again what exactly needs to be in our first "shipment"? Like how do we do the sign-in sheet and the directions? Also can we send regular albums, or do they have to be the chipboard, shaped ones?

Maybe there's links that go over this stuff and I'm just too lazy to look them up lol

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I want a regular 8x8 book. I had hoped to use the one I haven't gotten back yet though.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

I kinda want to use a regular 8x8 album with sheet protectors etc...are others using that as well?

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

I decided to make my own, I found chipboard, so my size is 61/2 x 91/2. I'm not sure if I'm gonna use my bind-it-all or use rings yet.

I was also thinking that I wanted to put my quilt in the back of my album. I'm still coorinating how I'm gonna do it.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to .MaRLeNe.

Since the entire 8x8 albums are a little pricey to ship, a suggestion is to remove the pages and hold them together with a binder ring or ribbon so that all you are shipping is the insides of the album. Just a thought.

Of course, if we use Flat Rate Priority boxes, the weight doesn't matter - it will all cost the same.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I have never been in one of these before...can you go over again what exactly needs to be in our first "shipment"? Like how do we do the sign-in sheet and the directions? Also can we send regular albums, or do they have to be the chipboard, shaped ones?

Maybe there's links that go over this stuff and I'm just too lazy to look them up lol

Hi Nancy. I will send you a detailed PM.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I kinda want to use a regular 8x8 album with sheet protectors etc...are others using that as well?

Nancy, using a regular 8 by 8 album is just fine. I just would like to recommend that you gather the protectors, remove them from the binder, place a ring around them, and put them in a zip lock bag and ship it that way. It will cost less as far as shipping, and when you get the pages back, all you have to do is place them all back into your binder.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to .MaRLeNe.

• MaRLeNeF Said:
I decided to make my own, I found chipboard, so my size is 61/2 x 91/2. I'm not sure if I'm gonna use my bind-it-all or use rings yet.

I was also thinking that I wanted to put my quilt in the back of my album. I'm still coorinating how I'm gonna do it.

Marlene, that is a wonderful idea with the quilt.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to All4mygrl

I have chipboard that I would like to use like Marlene did but it is not 8x8. Is it ok if it is bigger like hers? I thought we were limited to 8x8. I am still so scared about this quilt. I need to go buy some fabric. Ick.
KelKel

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to KellyeF

I know what you mean Kel, I re-read that about being no bigger then 8x8. I'm going to cut mine down to 8" so it'll be 61/2 x 8.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to .MaRLeNe.

mms, jci. The quilt is a little out of my box too.I think I'll make quilt squares out of paper for each person and when I get them back I'll make a scrapbook page like a quilt for the wall of my room or an album whichever.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to KellyeF

• Kellyes Place Said:
I have chipboard that I would like to use like Marlene did but it is not 8x8. Is it ok if it is bigger like hers? I thought we were limited to 8x8. I am still so scared about this quilt. I need to go buy some fabric. Ick.
KelKel

That is fine Kellye, can be smaller/bigger than 8 by 8; this is your journal.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to .MaRLeNe.

• MaRLeNeF Said:
I know what you mean Kel, I re-read that about being no bigger then 8x8. I'm going to cut mine down to 8" so it'll be 61/2 x 8.

If you need it bigger than 8 by 8 Marelene, that is OK.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to DivaDana

Hello. It seems that more than 1 person is not too comfy with the quilt part of this....so, if you want to (please post and let me know) we can eliminate the quilt part from this cj. Just need a consenses from everyone.

Hugs.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to All4mygrl

I would be perfectly fine with eliminating the quilt part if it's the general consenses...I have no clue what to do and and since I haven't done a circle journal before I'd rather put my energy into getting that ready and making sure it's complete/well planned out etc...I'm sure I can come up with something though if I'm the only person "against" it. I'm flexible either way.

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

Hi I wanted to do the quilt part. Maybe we can just make it optional, whoever wants to do it does it and if you don't want to then no biggie.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to .MaRLeNe.

I think making it optional is a FAB idea!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

doesn't matter to me, I am willing to make something, like I said it may not be fabric but a form of a quilt like thing, LOL. have a great day all! Optional sounds good though.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to DivaDana

Optional works for me! I'm pretty sure I'll do it anyway, but having the choice is really a great idea.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF

Optional if fine with me. I'd rather not do it myself. I'd rather concentrate on my CJ. I have enough to do already LOL
KelKel

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to All4mygrl

OK, great.....so

THE QUILT PART WILL BE OPTIONAL.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to All4mygrl

Just checking in girls!

I haven't decided if I am going to do the quilt or not... I did how ever find some fun chipboard coasters while having lunch at Razoo's today!
They are 3 1/2 X 5 Sam adams drink coasters... I am thinking they are going to become my CJ

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Oh, what a great find! They will make a very cool album.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
mms, jci. The quilt is a little out of my box too.I think I'll make quilt squares out of paper for each person and when I get them back I'll make a scrapbook page like a quilt for the wall of my room or an album whichever.

This idea sounds like something closer to what I might be able to do. May do it, may not.
KelKel

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to KellyeF

Hi everyone I got all my chipboard cut down to size and I sketched out my pages, I just gotta get to working on it.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to .MaRLeNe.

you sketched out pages? I'm sooo confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing for this.

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

Well just for my layout because I have a lot of time at work so I print my pics in b/w and journaling so I know exactly what I'm gonna do.

It's really up to you what you want to do Nancy. Usually on the first page you have an intro page, you can write out whatever you want about your journal theme and what you would like us to do. Then on the next page you make a sign in page. I did tags so everyone could put their pics on them for one cj that I did. Here's a link so you can see:

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to .MaRLeNe.

I am planning to do little recipe cards for sign in tags. This is also my first CJ. I git a lot of ideas from the planning of another group that fell thru. I hope this group makes it.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to DivaDana

You and me both Dana.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to .MaRLeNe.

• MaRLeNeF Said:
Hi everyone I got all my chipboard cut down to size and I sketched out my pages, I just gotta get to working on it.

I found some perfect 8x8 chipboard from this person on ebay and they can get me pretty much any size or thickness of chipboard. I stocked up on some different sizes.

I started my album too and I am going to be binding mine with my bind it all. I have not decided if I will bind it before I send it or after but the only glitch I see in binding it before is that you can't put paper all the way to the left side then and it would just be bare chip board all down that left side. Icky. So, I may be sending mine out with lots of notes and names on each page, etc. It will be very clear if I do it that way though. Not to worry.
KelKel

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to KellyeF

Oooohhh...I like the idea of recipe cards as sign in cards...I may have to borrow the idea if you don't mind

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I was looking at Marlene's gallery and have some ideas but does anyone have a more specific example of the instructions page?

I'm gonna really need to get busy on this since I kinda have no clue how to set it up and didn't realize I was gonna need/want to scrap the title page, the sign in pages and the instruction page. I'm not a very think-outside-of-the-box scrapper so without a sketch it takes me a long time to figure out what to do.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

My journal form the last swap is supposed to be coming back to me and there are things I plan to change ,I May go ahead and use another book. I am going to gatlingburg for a crop this weekend and may find some time for this. Lots of ideas floating around there I am sure. If I could just get my bag packed. Tomorrow evening will be devoted to that.

Nancy are you doing recipes also? You can use that idea, I don't mind a bit!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

I'm not doing recipes but thought it was a neat idea...I have something else in mind now too so I'm not sure what I'm doing.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

I hope to start mine this weekend. I am almost done cleaning and purging my scraproom. It needed it BAD!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

purging is scary to me, LOL. I need a good straightening.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

Nancy, I just sent you a PM with more concrete instructions for setting up your cj.....

And, if anyone else needs this, here is the link:

http://www.scrapbookfriends.bravehost.com/CircleJournal...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to All4mygrl

BOO I can't access it at work!

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to DivaDana

I am still around girls and I have started my cj. I had to have oral surgery yesterday tho on a front tooth and it is kicking me in the rear. I am very groggy and just checking in to let everyone know I'm still in.
KelKel

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to KellyeF

Wish I would have caught this befor you closed. I trust all of you. Good Luck with it.

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Thanks Christa for letting me in. What a sweety. O.k so I want my topic. Your favorite scrapbook style.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Charlena

I got most of my supplies this weekend for my journal and have the pages sketched out. I'm excited to start it now that I have a plan! I did have to order one thing and i have a crop on Friday night so I've got my fingers crossed it comes in time to work on it then.

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

JCI

I ordered a DCWV paper pack that I want to use for my journal. Got my pictures printed also, can't wait to start on this!!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to .MaRLeNe.

working on this today

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to Charlena

I'm changing my theme to "Your Favorite Decade/Era".

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to .MaRLeNe.

That is a good one Marlene! I know what mine is...

I am feeling a little better today but my socket still hurts! I don't have dry socket though. I am very careful about that cause I had it once and it was NOT fun.

I have started on mine but not quite finished.
Just a heads up on my journal. I am asking that if your town has a post card that you include it in an envelope that will be in my journal or you can put in a small map or even a headline from your newspaper or the whole thing if it's really small. LOL
Thanks everyone! And if you don't have anything that is fine too.
Have a wonderful day. I am going to see what I can work on from bed today....I am stlll feeling pretty cruddy.
iHippye aka KelKel

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to KellyeF

I am waiting for my paper to arrive to start mine. Should be here today.

Mine is your favorite scrapbook style. I love to learn other styles. So I thought to have you each do me a 2 page layout for me to put a picture on of your favorite style.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Charlena

Checking in... Scraproom is clean, organized and ready to be messed up again

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

Happy Birthday Trisha

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to .MaRLeNe.

Happy birthday to our birthday girl!!!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to DivaDana

I am hoping to Do THis over the weekend . I am really sick with a horrible cold right now. To tired to get off the couch. Thank goddnss for my laptop.

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to Charlena

Can you post a picture of th quilt you are talking about please.

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.
In response to Charlena

Here ya go, it's in Christia's gallery:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/80737/view/ 2630865/-...

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to .MaRLeNe.

Do I have to make a quilt for my own? I have a great idea for a sign in page with everyons picture to go on?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Charlena

The quilt is optional Charlena.

I got a couple of my pages done last night and I'm waiting for an order from here so I can do my sign-in pages. I'm almost ready

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Good I am glad its not a must. I cut out my paper last night while laying in bed. I am gonna work on it today. I am still under the weather so I think its gonna be a scrappy day.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to Charlena

Hope you're feeling better soon, Charlena.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Christia, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that April 1st is the date that we start mailing, not the date it is to be in hand. Is that right? Because if so, I get to finish my cj and quilt at a weekend crop in New Jersey over Palm Sunday weekend and I can't wait to show off this idea to the girls. hee hee

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to Charlena

• Charlena Said:
Can you post a picture of th quilt you are talking about please.

Charlene, I have it posted in my gallery. Also, the quilt has been made optional....so, if you wish to do it, great, and if you would rather not have a quilt, then you do not have to include it.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

• i heart scrapping Said:
Christia, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that April 1st is the date that we start mailing, not the date it is to be in hand. Is that right? Because if so, I get to finish my cj and quilt at a weekend crop in New Jersey over Palm Sunday weekend and I can't wait to show off this idea to the girls. hee hee

hee..hee..hee

Mrs. Bonnie, yes the first MAIL DATE is April 1st....

I am working on the mailing schedule right now, and hopefully, will have it posted here tonight or at least by tomorrow at the latest. (wink)

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to All4mygrl

I got my journal back from the last one today! I am going to tweak it a little and I'll be ready.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. The Mailing Schedule has been posted to the first page of this thread. I am currently in the process of pm'ing everyone the name of the person you will always mail a journal to....with their address and phone number.

The mailing schedule is:

Schedule

First Mailing----Thursday April 1st
Second Mailing---Friday, April 23rd
Third Mailing----Friday, May 14th
Fourth Mailing---Friday, June 4th
Fifth Mailing----Friday, June 25th
Sixth Mailing----Friday, July 16th
Seventh Mailing--Friday, August 6th
Eighth Mailing---Wednesday, September 1st
Last Mailing-----Friday, October 1st----journals mailed back to owners.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to All4mygrl

Ok, everyone should now have the name of the person she will always mail cj's to......with the exception of Kellye and Bonnie. I still need verification of address from 2 people.

Hows everyones journal preparation coming along?

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to All4mygrl

I got my front done today. Gonna do the rest tomorrow.

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics