Page 1 of 17 
Username Post: Secret Sister Swap (January~March) CLOSED for this round        (Topic#1567803)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Welcome to the Secret pal Swap for January~March!
Nikilynn and I will be co-hosting this swap

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact Nikilynn or myself and we will decide. We want new people to sign up and have fun in our swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum, we have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will officially begin on January 1 , 2012.

3. When sign-ups are closed (December 31),
Nikilynn and I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometimes on January 1 or 2.

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00 each month. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS! Please remember BEFORE joining that this swap requires THREE boxes to be shipped out to your one partner (one a month)

5. You would not put your name on the package/envie so you will remain a secret. It's a good idea to use a family members name as the return address, a trusted neighbor, or you can put your hubby to good use and use his name! You can also order directly from sb.com and tell them that the gift is for a secret sister swap and they will block out your name and information for you.

6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wish list.

7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you. Nikilynn and I will NOT be keeping track of posts though, if you don't hear from your sister in a while, just let us know so we can find out what is going on. I want all of us to have a wonderful time this round. Remember that everyone enjoys feeling spoiled and having someone in the swap make them feel special by leaving notes.

8. Secret sisters will end on March 20, 2012...you should reveal who you are to your sister on that date here on this thread.

9. Never hesitate to pm Nikilynn or me if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS.

10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: Jan. 15, Feb. 15, and March 15th. That should give the package time to arrive before end of the month. Each package will always contain scrapbooking goodies but can also include other goodies as well!

11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes in this thread!

12. You must have at least 1000 posts in order to sign up. If you have fewer than that, Nikilynn and I will need to pre-approve you joining. If you have flaked on this swap or not followed the rules before, don't bother signing up.

13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
What would you love to get that is NOT scrapbook related?

1. Nikilynn
2. Kimberly
3. Trisha
4. Megan Ann
5. Imelda
6. Shelly
7. Shana (drayia)
8. Victoria

Edited by thinkpink22 on 01-02-12 11:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-12-11 02:51 PM
In response to thinkpink22

I'm in again Pink!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

One really AWESOME spot please!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to TrishaLouise

one for me too please!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to littleMRSimelda

I just can't stay away! Will PM you my info later!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Megan Ann

I'm thinking about it.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to scrapbrarian

me too.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to tinadn

I'd like to join in again. I enjoyed the Christmas swap but all the ladies seem to chat a bit more here.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
me too.

thinking about it I mean.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to sdenison

I know that the names are drawn randomly but if there is anybody who signs up that loves to make their own embellies, I would love stuff like that more than anything store bought. I already have so much stuff. I'd rather get things that inspire me.

I know there are swaps specifically for that but I haven't made stuff like that myself so I wouldn't really be able to give back until I learned a little more.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to sdenison

To the dear sweet Rebecca and Tina,

Thinking you say...

Oh come on, please play!!!!!!

Don't wait even one more day!!!!

What do you say???

Pretty please...with sugar on top!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 12-14-11 12:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

bump

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I'm going to pass this time around, but thanks for asking.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

No problem Tina! I hope you will still stop by and chat! You are such a sweet lady!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-17-11 10:46 PM

Just stopping by to check in!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

I will definitely check in and say hello. I'd miss you all if I didn't.
I've just got to use up stuff and get organized around here. And we've got a wedding in March (DS1) so I plan on spending time on the road going back and forth the four hours to my son's place to help out as much as possible.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

I'll be back just to chat for this round too.

Thanks for letting me hang out with all of you wonderful women!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Hi everyone!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Megan Ann

Hey girls! I can tell we are are going to have a great round again!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I would love to give this one a try. I have swapped with both you and Megan Ann but if you need other referances let me know and I will get them for you.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

Welcome Shana! We would love to have you! I'll get you added to the front page and would you please send me the survey on page 1 as well!

I'm so happy you are joining in!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Yay!!! Shana is a great swapper!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Megan Ann

Sweet, Hello all. Sent you my survey. Cant wait to start on this one too.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

I can't wait for you to join in as well! I added your survey in.

When you girls get a chance, send me your survey so I can get you added in.

Thanks and have a wonderful week all!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

BUMP

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

woooo hooo!! can't wait to start another round!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

JCI, how's everyone doing tonight?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies! Hope it's perfect for each one of you!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to Drayia

Please sign me up. I am a newbie but no one would be disappointed. :-)

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-27-11 08:56 AM
In response to Mishay36

Just checking in here!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to vawm

Hi ladies!!! I've missed you all!! With the new year starting maybe my life will slow down enough to follow along..... did everyone enjoy their Christmas?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to lynnde

I had a LOVELY Christmas! How was yours Danelle?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-27-11 11:17 PM
In response to Megan Ann

HI Danelle! How are you?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to vawm

Christmas was a quite time here. My 2 older children spent it with their dad so just my hubby, 2 little girls and me. Everyone was happy with their gifts this year, it seems that it gets harder and more expensive every year for the 2 teens. My hubby spoiled me, I now have a speaker system for my iPhone in my scrappy space so that I might listen to music or my fav. podcast. No scrappy stuff this year as he felt I got a lot from my different pal swaps in December and he is correct LOL.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Drayia

jci. Busy week at work but after tomorrow I am off for 4 days and plan to spend a lot of time scrapping!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

Hi ladies,

I had a great Christmas! In fact I have had a great time from Halloween until now.

My goal this year is to start focusing on doing new things and spending my time and energy on the things that interest me (crafting, serving at church, making new friends) not on the things that depress me (my job)

My house right now is in complete disarray because we are finally fixing up my 2 year old's room and we had to move EVERYTHING out of there (man, she has a lot of toys!) so we could refinish the floors.

I am looking forward to a grea new year and lots of fun with you ladies.

Shelly

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to sdenison

Our Christmas was so nice! We got everyone home for Christmas which was something I didn't think we were going to accomplish all at the same time ~ that made it perfect for me! Great family time!!

We did something this year that was so fun. We went traditional and had to give each person something but it couldn't cost more than $5.00. It had to be meaningful to the person receiving as well. This was right up my alley and I had so much fun creating meaningful gifts for my siblings and parents. I just loved it! It really helped the pocket book too! Many of my items are in my gallery of you are interesting in looking and most of my ideas came from Pinterest. (I have fallen in love with that site!)

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas this year with your families like I did.. that's what it's all about!

It really made me concentrate on just creating so I didn't get to spend alot of time here... but I am happy to be back to catch up with everyone and what's been going on in all of your lives! I've missed you!!!

Hi Megan & Victoria.. & Rebecca!! I see some new faces too! Hello to everyone!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to lynnde

Hello sweet Danelle! I still have your page to mail out to you. It is done, I have no excuse. But you will get it! And I am so happy to see your pretty face on here! I missed seeing you!

Hello to everyone else! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Mishay36

• Mishay36 Said:
Please sign me up. I am a newbie but no one would be disappointed. :-)

I'm sorry but in order to join into this swap, you need to have 1000 posts or to have swapped with us in the past. Please feel free to hang around next round and talk to all of us though. Get your posts up and join us when we do another round in three months.

Thanks for your interest though and I really hope you'll hang out and get to know us.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-29-11 03:54 PM

Just checking in! Almost pal time!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to vawm

Almost...smaller group this time, but that's fine with me! I was wondering if you all wanted secret or non secret pals this round? Let me know...I will take a vote and then Nikilynn and I will talk about it!

She is doing better, which I am SO HAPPY!!!! I have missed her like crazy!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Love the idea of secret and reveal at the end of the term.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Drayia

having participated in a round, i have to say i looove the secret! it's half the fun!

i'm in either way though

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-30-11 09:41 AM

I would like secret, but it will be harder to keep it secret.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

Secret!

I feel the intelligence being sucked right out of my head! I am cleaning the scraproom and watching The Jersey shore. That show is sooo bad!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-30-11 01:31 PM

No wonder the intelligence is going away Trisha.......
At first I thought it was from cleaning your scraproom! LOL!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

LMAO! No, The Jersey Shore was sucking it out. I felt my IQ points dropping by the minute.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a wonderful New Year. Anyone have fun plans?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to parisdame

Hello to all of my favorite scrapping pals. I did a bit of scrapping today, made some New Year's cards since I didn't get many Christmas cards made and sent.

Tomorrow morning one of my gf's is coming to scrap. Later, Michael and I are going downtown for New Year's Eve, we are going to see how long we can play the penny slots on $20 each.

On New Year's Day I'll have my traditional lunch and movie date with my mom. That evening one of my besties and her daughter (who is our God-daughter) will be coming to spend the night and we'll be scrapping all day on Monday.

Doesn't that all sound grand!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Wow Rebecca~that does sound totally wonderful! I hope it's every bit as fun as you are...that's alot!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Trisha! OMG Jersey shore...I have seen a few minutes of it and I wanted to plug my ears and take a really long hot shower with bleach after watching! HORRIBLE! I used to think "please let my kids grow up and do anything that makes them happy" but I think that needs revision to include "unless that happiness is on being on a a sleezy reality show...then I would rather them change their acceptable level of happiness to something that doesn't inclue JERSEY SHORE!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hi ladies...just checking in! I am going to leave sign-ups open until the 5th just in case a few people haven't seen it due to the holidays.

Hope all of you have a wonderful new year!!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-31-11 02:21 PM

Hey Pink! Happy New Year to the gang at your house!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

New Years eve: Snack food is ready and Andy and I are set for a movie marathon of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. Should be a twisted night of movies if they are anything like the books.

Happy New Years girls!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

HAPPY 2012 my sweet friends!!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL & safe New Year's Eve!

I was a little emotional....that time of the month is coming (I think!) so I was getting upset & Kayla was just driving me crazy. Once I calmed down, and she apologized, I realized that while she was being hard on me, I overreacted a bit as well! I blame the hormones!

I have no HUGE plans for tomorrow. It is K & my 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been a year already! Man, time flies! We are going out to dinner, but Kayla has to work most of the day. I am hoping to scrap

Have a great day!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Megan Ann

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Happy new year everyone!!!!

lots of hugs!

can't wait to start the new round!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay...well, I'm going to get secret sister information out tomorrow. It will be a very small round, but still a lot of fun I'm sure!

It will remain secret!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

Looking forward to starting the round

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to sdenison

Happy 2012 everyone!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to sdenison

Thank you got my pal! Now to start planing and creating!

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to Drayia

I just got my pal! Wonder who it is?!?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to sdenison

Hi girls! Some of you have pals, some don't yet...don't be worried if you don't have yours yet, I sent out my part and Nikilynn is sending out hers tonight...it's a work in progress. But everyone should have theirs tonight so let the fun begin!!

Imeldas sister
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas sister
In response to Drayia

I'm so excited that I got my sister! I L*O*V*E your wishlist Imelda so prepare to be spoiled rotten!!!!

Shellys Sister
New Kid On the Block
Shellys Sister
In response to Imeldas sister

I checked out your wishlist Shelly what great products you have in there! I was wondering, you mentioned you like handmades, if that is the case I need to know your 2 favorite colors or the colors of your scraproom! I have a wonderful little project to make for you.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Shellys Sister

Wahhhooo! The new round has begun!! Sisters are being claimed, including mEeeeeeee!!!

So excited to start a new round.

Hello Big Sis!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-02-12 07:39 PM

Hello Ladies!!! How are you?

Trisha and Shelly... I just want to personally Thank You for being so kind and understanding to me.... I can't believe how sick I was and still a little... no voice yet. (I keep telling my husband that he must have prayes EXTRA hard on that one LOL) I am mailing out to you this week!!!!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to 888

I don't think Shelly and I are to worried about it Nikkilynn. Take your time and feel better!
There is no rush!

It is freaking cold tonight! I just cranked the electric blanket up to 9 and put the goose down on top of it. My plan is to hibernate tonight

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PLAN Trisha!!! I am cold too! And I am NEVER cold!!

I can't wait to see who my secret sister is!! SOOOO much fun!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-02-12 09:18 PM
In response to Megan Ann

Oh my goodness, I am loving all of the new avies! Too much fun!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

Good morning, just stopping by to say hello I will pop in to chat occasionally. Have a great round ladies.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to tinadn

Nikilynn,

Don't worry about it. I'm so glad you are okay. Take your time and get better.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

• Shellys Sister Said:
I checked out your wishlist Shelly what great products you have in there! I was wondering, you mentioned you like handmades, if that is the case I need to know your 2 favorite colors or the colors of your scraproom! I have a wonderful little project to make for you.

Hmmm... My favorite color combo is silver and red, however, my house is decorated in more of a citrus color scheme. I pull out the red and silver and incorporate it at Christmas time.

I'm torn on my SB room. I painted it white to have a blank slate but now I am starting to think about repainting it.

I do have an area in my living room that is going to be a collage of picture frames that will have pictures, artwork from the kids, and favorite quotes or other such items. I'm going to do the same in our kitchen. We are going to have orange crate labels hanging on one wall in the connected dining room and then a piture frame collage that will include pictures of the kids eating different foods.

Hope that gives you some ideas. I like seeing other people's creative ideas so I am sure whatever you do, I will be able to find a place for it.

Also, I LOVE Christmas decorations so if you wanted to do something in silver and red, you can contribute to my Christmas collection.

Edited by sdenison on 01-03-12 08:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to sdenison

Have all the pals gone out? Cause I don't have one

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Hoping to go shopping this week--but I seem to be on a cleaning kick, which happens very infrequently, so I am taking advantage of every moment that I WANT to clean!!! I even cleaned the laundry room. Since the laundry room is really a walk in closet, where half is used as a closet/half for the washer & dryer, I never think to clean it! BUT OMG! There was so much lint/dust everywhere! AND hair all over the floor! (I have a dog who LOVES to shed.) I am even moving things to clean behind and under them! I am decluttering (a little bit). I can't believe the work I am doing! I am still in shock that I actually know how to clean things, I do it so infrequently.

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hello sweet Danelle! I still have your page to mail out to you. It is done, I have no excuse. But you will get it! And I am so happy to see your pretty face on here! I missed seeing you!

Hello to everyone else! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!

If I could... I'd give you a great big hug sweet Pink... I love your positive attitude all the time.. it really makes me smile when I read your posts. I haven't doubted for one second that you would mail me that wonderful page you created for my scrapbook. I am very excited to see it and get it in my book!! Every single page is so special! I love them all!

Hope everyone has had a reat start to the new year.

I've been a cleaning and organizing fool.. and I've still got so much more to do! My scraproom has changed 3 times since I've been in it and I am anxious to get my shelves on the wall to get some organization in place.. it's starting to drive me nuts! But I am so thankful to have a room to call my own!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-03-12 10:22 AM
In response to lynnde

Good morning ladies! I am back at work. Yahoo! It is so odd to be in my office. I have been gone a total of three weeks. Well, I guess I need that paycheck, so I will work! LOL!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-12 11:52 AM
In response to IMABear2

• HelloNikilynn Said:
I just got my pal! Wonder who it is?!?

OOOOO I've been claimed.... I'm so excited!!! And the AVI.. how cute it that!!!! Muuuaaahhhh!!!!

How are you my SS? I guess it would be too early to ask for hints huh??

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-12 11:53 AM
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Good morning ladies! I am back at work. Yahoo! It is so odd to be in my office. I have been gone a total of three weeks. Well, I guess I need that paycheck, so I will work! LOL!

You are in the smae boat today Victoria... I've been out forever too and it's my first day back ... I need the paycheck too!!!!

How are you?

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-12 11:54 AM
In response to 888

Awwwww.... Danelle, is it is SO wonderful to see you on here... I've had you in my mind lately... how are you sweetie?

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-12 11:55 AM
In response to 888

Well I better get back to work... I'll talk with all you GORGEOUS girls later... Muuuuaaahhh!!!!!!

Megans Santa
Tenant
Megans Santa
In response to Megan Ann

Megan Ann,

Guess who's coming to spoil you? Off to check out your wish list.

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-12 12:01 PM
In response to 888

I had to share this real quick.. my sweet hubby installed the light above my desk for me last night... I just love it.... now I can get my scrap on at night time!!!

Cleaned and updated! By Nikilynn

TrishasSis
New Kid On the Block
TrishasSis
In response to 888

I have arrived!
I am here to claim my little sister!

Let the spoilin begin!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-03-12 02:32 PM
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • vawm Said:

You are in the smae boat today Victoria... I've been out forever too and it's my first day back ... I need the paycheck too!!!!

How are you?

I'm good. Today was payroll day so I have been signing and reviewing time sheets. It only took them about 6 hours to beat the vacation out of me. GAHAAA! No really it is great.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to lynnde

• lynnde Said:
Our Christmas was so nice! We got everyone home for Christmas which was something I didn't think we were going to accomplish all at the same time ~ that made it perfect for me! Great family time!!

We did something this year that was so fun. We went traditional and had to give each person something but it couldn't cost more than $5.00. It had to be meaningful to the person receiving as well. This was right up my alley and I had so much fun creating meaningful gifts for my siblings and parents. I just loved it! It really helped the pocket book too! Many of my items are in my gallery of you are interesting in looking and most of my ideas came from Pinterest. (I have fallen in love with that site!)

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas this year with your families like I did.. that's what it's all about!

It really made me concentrate on just creating so I didn't get to spend alot of time here... but I am happy to be back to catch up with everyone and what's been going on in all of your lives! I've missed you!!!

Hi Megan & Victoria.. & Rebecca!! I see some new faces too! Hello to everyone!

Hi there Danelle - my newly wed buddy! (along with Imelda of course)

We had the most perfect family time too - all the kids and in-laws too - I loved it. My oldest son is still here for a couple of days and I am just loving that too - it feels like an extra gift!

Sorry I havent clocked on to the new thread before now - I'm sitting out this round - I need to use lots of my new goodies and not buy anything for ages! - But I am always on here to chat to my sweet friends!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I got the clip-it-up thing for ribbon when it was going for $10 instead of some crazy price and it is sitting looking at me at the top of the stairs. I think a little pressure on Neil this weekend may see it move from floor to wall which would be so much fun.

Your room is looking great Nikilynn!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to RachelUK

Hi big sister!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hi girls! I am loving seeing all the new sisters getting claimed! IT's exciting and fun!

Danelle~you just made my day!!!! Thank you for the amazingly sweet comments...you know I think the world of you!

pinksSS2012
New Kid On the Block
pinksSS2012

Hello, hello little sister Kimberly. I am here to claim you as mine for the next 3 months. I will make your start to 2012 fabulous. Have a great hump day :-)

Shellys Sister
New Kid On the Block
Shellys Sister
In response to pinksSS2012

OH I have a college wall too! Now I have 2 ideas to make for you. HEHEHE off to shop for supplies!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Hey ladies

Is anyone doing OLW for 2012?

Nikilynn great new avi and I love your scraproom!

Victoria lucky girl you had 3 weeks off! It really doesn't take longer to get right back into the groove does it?

Have a wonderful day all.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-04-12 07:49 AM
In response to parisdame

No not too much time Tres! It took about 6 hours! Not that I looked at the clock or anything!

SS-2-Shana
Tenant
SS-2-Shana
In response to vawm

I'm here to claim my little sister:

SS-2-Shana
Tenant
SS-2-Shana
In response to SS-2-Shana

I have some questoins, and not just for my awesome little sister, this is everyone.

1) What is your favorite color?

2) What do you do most, LO's, Cards, Altering Projects?

3) What is you favorite product line/lines?

4) What color is your scrapbook room?

5) What would you like to receive most? (from your wishlist or from a craft store)

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to SS-2-Shana

Hi Big Sis!!!! I am sooo excited! i will get back to your pm hopefully this evening I have some things to get done before I leave for my Pennsylvania/New York City/New Jersey trip tomorrow!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-04-12 11:56 AM
In response to Megan Ann

Here is the view from my daybed...

Here is the view from my daybed By Nikilynn

Trisha... I am sooooooooo loven' my Clip it Up... see where I put it? I have so many goodies that people have made me... I display them all!!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-04-12 11:56 AM
In response to Megan Ann

I'm still unclaimed. Oh where oh where is my big sis?

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-04-12 11:56 AM
In response to 888

How long are you going to be gone Megan?

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-04-12 11:57 AM
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
I'm still unclaimed. Oh where oh where is my big sis?

Our VERY sweet Victoria... I'm sure that she is working up something special just for you!!!!

Page 1 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics