Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: CMM Card N Topper Swap: CLOSED and COMPLETE        (Topic#1586311)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

For those that have participated in this before, you know that you are welcome to join again. Newbies need to have a reference to get in. Sorry but I will not have my ladies burnt or get crappy cards and work back. I want someone to vouch that your hand mades are good quality.

I have recently been sent a pm that the above post is one that makes NEWBIEs feel bad, this wasn't my intent, but we all know that we have had NEWBIEs and SEASONED swappers burn us, as stated above if you have someone to vouch for you or you post your work in your gallery then this is irrevelant to you and you shouldn't take it personally. Now if you do take it personally then you don't know me that well. Everyone here that knows me, knows that I am a loving, sensitive person and love my FRIENDS here. I was once a newbie here and posted my stuff before I mailed it so the hostess knew that my stuff was good for a beginner or newbie in the swaps. Sorry for offending anyone unintentionally.

• Quote:
April to July Round of Card Makin Mama's swap:

I am doing the Card Making Mama swap again, but this time if will be different. We will have a 12 ladies sign up(or less, but not more then that), but I think we will make cards for each person, send them to me and I will swap them out like a regular swap. That way if you don't send yours in, you don't get any and no one is shorted. Because those that don't send, the maker gets the set back as EXTRA.

Does this sound fair to you ladies that stayed throughout the swap? I will do it several times this year, we can have the same ladies rejoin or new ones added. I will give us like 2 and half months to work on all those cards they will be due to me JULY 31st, 2013. Its on a Wednesday. And I will swap them out within a week. Then the next round will start for another set of 10-12 or the same 10-12 ladies, they can switch the type cards they would like to receive too.

EDITED
So here is the break down of it: April-July
1. 12 ladies I hope( do not make cards for yourself, unless you want to, but do not send them to me, if you make ones for yourself)...lol

2. make 5 cards for each of the number of ladies(don't include ones for yourself): all different and ones, the ladies will post on the thread what type of cards they would like to receive and try to make a variety for each ladies, don't give her 5 of the same types of cards.

3. Goodie bag for each of the number of the 12 ladies, $1 NIP scrapbooking items, but most ladies include several $1 items or some hand-mades as well. Just like an embellishment baggie or goodie bag.

4. You will have approx. 3 month's to make the total of 60 cards. Mail them to me, I will swap them out in a weeks time. Mail them back to you.

5. Include the same amount of postage or cash (no metered postage) plus 4 xtra stamps, and DC. We don't want our precious cards getting lost and losing all that stuff.Please mail priority and insure your cards, so if lost that the Post office has to reimburse you for the total amount that is lost to you.

6. If for any reason someone doesn't mail their stuff in to me, you ladies get back the extra set of cards. This way you get the same amount of cards back no matter what. And you get same amount of goodie bags back.

7. No one gets cheated out of cards and we get through the rounds faster too.

8. All cards should have envelopes with them. This is a card and envies swap.

9.Please on the cards have them embellished and/or techniqued at least 3-4 times.Stamped image, inked, bling and chipboard..that qualifies as 4 things...add more if you like, but not less
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.DUE DATE: NEW DUE DATE Hostess caught poison ivy, sumac or oak...doesn't want to spread the rash via cards and mail. So the DUE date is 9/2/2013 which is a Monday.

2.Please include on what types of cards you like(list at least 3-4 different ones and colors you like. All occasion can mean Celebrate, Hi, a word saying on the front of the card, phrase, any kind of word really

3.Make cards with envies!

forgot to add ladies...please please bag your cards in quartz size or sandwich size baggies, so cards do not get bent or lose the embellishments on them. Post office is not gentle with packages ladies.

Group #1 Cards and Envies with participants themes of their choosing:

1. Hostess: Teen Birthdays(male and female), Adult Birthdays(male and female), Christmas, and All Occasion cards

2.Moonpuff: My preference is Sympathy, Teen boy birthday, Adult birthday (male) and just funny/silly cards.

3. Drayia: Birthday cards - Child, teen and Adult

4. Babigirl: Birthday cards (girls and boys) Birthday cards (Men and woman) Christmas Just Because and Easter

5. TJCraftyWitch's Mom: Christmas, teen birthday(female and male, adult b-day(male and female), All Occasion

6. jwilliams74: Christmas, Fall/Thanksgiving, Female Birthday, Male birthday and Tween birthday

7.bayamonesa1: Christmas/Thanksgiving/Bi rthdays ( male or female is OK) and optional: Hi or Hello. Open to any colors, shapes, style, etc.

8. Sassy Suzi: I would like to receive:
Birthday adult Female and Male,Christmas,Get Well,
Just a Note

9.scrapwriter: hello, anything silly, Christmas, get well, happy thoughts

10.Lookin4newideas: Christmas,Teen girl/boy birthday,sympathy,funny/s illy birthday,female birthday,Thank you

11. Brightbeginnings: adult birthdays, thank you, hi or hello and thinking about you.

12. smileneyz6: get well, just because, silly/fun, birthdays (kid-generic, male, female), and note cards with pictures (no sentiments on),religious sentiments are good too

Now this is a second part on this swap, for those that don't like to make cards or want to create there own, but would like a front topper, they can sign up for this group of ladies.

1. Topper should be on cream or white card-stock if using a stamped image, you can add additional card-stock behind it and printed paper. The stamped image if you do choose to use, please either leave black and white or color it all the way. Don't leave it half colored in.
If you are using other materials for the topper and not a stamped image then think outside the box all you want, but please have it double matted for sturdiness.

2. We will have two groups of toppers. One with words only, like "Happy Birthday" or "Thank You" and the other group with words and images.

3. The Word toppers need to be bigger then 1 1/2 by 2 inches.

4. The word and image toppers should be at least 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.

5. They need to make 4 toppers for each lady in the group. So if we have all 10 sign up, you will be making 40 toppers.

Group #2: Word Toppers

1. Hostess: Birthday, All Occasion, Christmas, Hello, Friendship

2. Toni: Toppers Ladies happy birthday, Child's birthday, thinking of you, thank you

3. TJCraftyWitch's Mom: Christmas, teen birthday(female and male, adult bday(male and female), All Occasion

4.Moonpuff: birthday, sympathy, anything silly, Just because. I love LOUD. I am a neon green type girl, so feel free to use the loud colors most people do not like LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Group #3: Word and Image Toppers

1. smileneyz6: I do not have a lot of stamps, though I am starting to build my collection again, so any non-holiday themes are great!! Not a fan of deep purple, but I LOVE pink. Oh, I do really like stamps that look like a 'picture' rather then just a stand along image for instance...but I will be happy with either. Religious sentiments are good too.

2. scrapwriter: hello, anything silly, Christmas, get well, happy thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mailing address is: (my last names is spelled correctly, I am not Robinson, or Robertson...LOL) Tonya Roberson
4358 Westport Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228

List of Participants:
Hostess
Moonpuff: RCVD
Drayia postal
Babigirl- having some issues..letting her drop out
Toni RCVD
TJCraftyWitch's Mom RCVD
jwilliams74:RCVD
Bayamonesa1 RCVD
Scrapwriter RCVD
Lookin4newideas-postal soon
Brightbeginnings postal: RCVD?
Smileneyz6 ????
Sassy Suzi RCVD

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 10-22-13 07:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to TJCraftyWitch

OK... I will play
I would like a spot in Group #1.

My preference is Sympathy, Teen boy birthday, Adult birthday (male) and just funny/silly cards.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Thanks Moon glad you joined...look forward to this series of cards.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

I am veeery interested, but the thought of making 60 cards is overwhelming, and I'm kinda confused about the different categories of choice.!! lol. I will stick around, and see how many join This could be a great personal challenge!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to smileneyz6

Since I asked for it I have to join LOL.

Birthday cards - Child, teen and Adult please

jwilliams74
Resident
jwilliams74
In response to Drayia

Oooh...this sounds like fun! I am new to the boards - have completed 3 swaps and am currently working on the scavenger hunt. So, I am hoping to be able to join one of these eventually.
The way I read it is - 5 cards per person so, depending on the number of ladies, it could be 60 cards? Wow - that's AWESOME!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Drayia

OK I will be able to do this.

Toppers Ladies happy birthday, Childs birthday, thinking of you, thank you,

60 cards is a little much for me right now but would be willing to try it next time.

The Toppers are they suppose to be white as well or can we use deco paper?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to tcletoaddison

Tonya i am hoping the card i made your mom qualifies and I want to be in group ine

Birthdady cards (girls and boys) Birthday cards (Men and woman) Christmas Just Because and easter

So the group of cards i send in for each lady do i seperate for each lady?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Smiley...the preferences is that each lady will have the types of cards she wants to receive by her name. So you make cards for her that from those themes.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yes Toni the toppers are to be white or cream if you use stamped images, and then add color to the back ground, but if you are using other mediums feel free to think outside of the box.

I will update the thread ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Tonya i am hoping the card i made your mom qualifies and I want to be in group ine

Birthdady cards (girls and boys) Birthday cards (Men and woman) Christmas Just Because and easter

So the group of cards i send in for each lady do i seperate for each lady?

Yes I will update that on the thread. We usually put the cards in sandwich bags or quart size bags along with the goodies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to jwilliams74

• jwilliams74 Said:
Oooh...this sounds like fun! I am new to the boards - have completed 3 swaps and am currently working on the scavenger hunt. So, I am hoping to be able to join one of these eventually.
The way I read it is - 5 cards per person so, depending on the number of ladies, it could be 60 cards? Wow - that's AWESOME!

If you give me the name of the hostess you participated in or the link, I can verify it and you can join.

Diva

This one is interesting and if accepted, I would like to participate. Let me know.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bayamonesa1

Tonya, jwilliams74 was in my Easter swap this year. She sent early and her pal loved what she sent so I will vouch for her.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• jwilliams74 Said:

Well let me know what group you want and the types of cards that you want to receive.

jwilliams74
Resident
jwilliams74
In response to Drayia

Blush - thank you so much!

This is going to be SO much fun!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• bayamonesa1 Said:
This one is interesting and if accepted, I would like to participate. Let me know.

Hun I have swapped with you and all. So let me know what group you want and types of cards. Glad to have you as well.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• jwilliams74 Said:
Blush - thank you so much!

This is going to be SO much fun!

Just post here to let me know which types of cards you want to receive...like bday, easter, xmas, hello...etc.

jwilliams74
Resident
jwilliams74

Woohoo. Okay so, I would like to be a part of Group 1 (cards). I am interested in Christmas, Fall/Thanksgiving, Female Birthday, Male birthday and Tween birthday.

Edited by jwilliams74 on 03-25-13 11:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I got your themes added hun. thank you ladies that have signed up...this will be an awesome swap, whether it is small or gets big. We have some very creative ladies on here.

Diva

Great! Thank you so much! I'm in!

I would like to participate in group one ( cards). Topics: Christmas/Thanksgiving/Bi rthdays ( male or female is OK) and optional: Hi or Hello. Open to any colors, shapes, style, etc.

I have to think about the topper one. Let me look into my stamps.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Is there a certain amount for each goodie bag? Just trying to get all my questions out the way

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Is there a certain amount for each goodie bag? Just trying to get all my questions out the way

3. Goodie bag for each of the number of ladies, or (number inserted here) $1 NIP scrapbooking items, but most ladies include several $1 items or some handmades as well. Just like an embellishment baggie or goodie bag.

I edited it and added that stuff in the red. Thanks for asking, I love and prefer ladies to ask instead of being confused and not knowing...I also put that in Red on the instructions so it sticks out now. Thanks Babigirl.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Thanks ladies, I got you added bayamonesa1. The toppers are cool. You don't have to use stamps though, you can use die cuts, rubons, mini chipboard, metal words, think outside the box hun.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thank Tonya for answering my hundred questions

Diva

Good to know. I will check the options and will let you know by the end of the week.

Sassy Suzi
Mayor
Sassy Suzi

I am thinking about this, but have a question. I usually don't make teen birthday cards - don't have stuff, so I can make 5 different Adult Female and/or Christmas cards right?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassy Suzi

For someone that wants those yes, you can make them other ones, you don't have to make the teen ones. Thanks for asking. Thats why I tell folks to pick 3,4 or 5 different themes so it gives others a variety to pick from to make them..

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07

Hi Tanya,
I would love to join this swap but I am also new. I have finished the march atc swap with marci being the hostess. I am also involved with other swaps and challenges. I have uploaded on my gallery the atc's that I have completed. If you feel that I would be a good candidate for this swap let me know please. Sounds like lots of fun. I would love to do the cards and the word toppers.
Have a Blessed Day.

Sassy Suzi
Mayor
Sassy Suzi
In response to craftingmomma07

I'll love to join. I would like to receive:
Birthday adult Female and Male
Christmas
Get Well
Just a Note

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• craftingmomma07 Said:
Hi Tanya,
I would love to join this swap but I am also new. I have finished the march atc swap with marci being the hostess. I am also involved with other swaps and challenges. I have uploaded on my gallery the atc's that I have completed. If you feel that I would be a good candidate for this swap let me know please. Sounds like lots of fun. I would love to do the cards and the word toppers.
Have a Blessed Day.

I see that you are in other swaps and all looks good.
Please tell me what themes you would like to receive card wise and topper wise as well.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassy Suzi

And sweetie the name is Tonya not Tanya...lol. Its all good, just not spelled with an "A"

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07

I'm so excited about this swap. There are so many talented ladies participating. Looking forward to receiving so many beautiful cards and toppers.

The themes I would like to receive are hello, anything silly, Christmas, get well, sympathy. Same for the toppers.

If I could also say that anything goes with the themes that I would like. Surprise me. Just no birthday. I participate in a card swap at a crop I attend twice a year and have enough bday cards for the rest of my life.
Thanks again tonya for accepting me even though I am new. Sorry for the misspell.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

OK... can someone explain "topper" to me please :)P

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
OK... can someone explain "topper" to me please :)P

A topper is almost like a title would be, but use it on a card, so you make it to fit on a card. It can be square, rectangle, circle or Oval. Depends on the shape of the stamp and how the lady want to cut it. It just needs to be double matter for sturdiness.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Hi, can I join? I had fun making cards last year.
If so,

I would like:
Christmas
Teen girl/boy birthday
sympathy
funny/silly birthday
female birthday
Thank you

And can someone tell me what A2 and A4 and all those A sizes are? Last year, I got a couple of cards that were glued upside down, lol or backwards, doh! I just cut it and glued in on another base.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 03-29-13 11:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

Sally I am so sorry that you got cards that way, I will be sure to check them all throughly this year..And ladies you do the same before you send them.

Sally I will get you signed up under the cards.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Anyone have a topper picture I can see?
This has me intrigued.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Although this is a title, you can use it for a card as well.
this is the link:
this one is mine...

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/47645/view/ 2968235/-...

Here is one from another lady on the board, she does great work, its not a word one, but you could easily have the word "Love" to it or whatnot...

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image& id=354653...

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 03-31-13 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran

Can I join in the fun? I've been in some swaps with you. If I can I'd like adult birthdays, thank you, hi or hello and thinking about you. Thanks!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to brightbeginnings

• brightbeginnings Said:
Can I join in the fun? I've been in some swaps with you. If I can I'd like adult birthdays, thank you, hi or hello and thinking about you. Thanks!

Yes you can join in on the fun hun. I will get you added to the swap. Thanks hun.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

So they are basically titles but card sized?

If so, I would like into that one as well.

My cameo can do with some breaking in, and my ebosser too

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Yep, you got it hun. Now just let us know what themes you would like to receive hun. Give us like 3 to 4 kinds.

You also need to look on the MOTM swap...I drew your name...you are the April MOTM hun.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

cool! I will check the MOTM in a second. Homeschool boot camp today First day back from a month off LOL

I would like birthday, sympathy, anything silly, Just because. I love LOUD. I am a neon green type girl, so feel free to use the loud colors most people do not like LOL

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to moonpuff

Tj, I think you would laugh, if you knew who's cards were made that way, lol. It was no biggy, I had so many cards.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

Might have been mine..seeing as I was in a hurry to get those done and was behind last time...lol.

I am not doing that this time.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

No, actually, they were your moms, lol. But they were nice cards, so I just cut them and glued them on another card base, so it was no biggy.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

Well, the card category is almost full, and I am not up for that big of a challenge just yet! But it will be fun to watch what everyone else does.

I'd like to take a spot in the image toppers. I hope somebody else signs up for that! I don't have a lot of stamps, so it would be great to get these back.

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07

JCI Hope everyone had a great holiday.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

JCI want to try to get started on these early

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies and hope all had a relaxing weekend.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Actually one more day and I back to my weekend here

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Raspberry at you Moon!!!

I am looking forward to making these. I just bought loads of earring backs, so I can use them on my stick pins in some of my cards.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I am not back to "work" until Monday, this week I shut down my day home to get all the spring cleaning done, organize and carpets cleaned. Half way done

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Drayia

JCI.

Bad Month so glad March is behind me and I can finally breath and move around in my craft room.

jwilliams74
Resident
jwilliams74

JCI - on vacation so, haven't been on in a few days....can't wait to get started on these though. Been coming up with some ideas in my head!

Have a good one!

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07

JCI-need to get busy and stop spending all my time looking at everyone's gallery. lol

TJ- if you want you can switch me from the cardtopper to the cardtopper and image since there is only one signed up so far. I dont mind if it will help.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

No problem I can do that. I am going to leave it open til Monday and then we will mark this as FULL.

Diva

Hello, everyone! Getting my supplies ready for the card making marathon!!!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I agree Melba this is going to be like a marathon

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

Anyone have pics of past toppers?

I think I am overthinking it here LOL

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

jci

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Moon think of titles, but with card sayings on them, along with a little ribbon, ink, bling or flower. Or even the word stamps that have something about the type of card that others want. I will make one soon and post it in my gallery.

I am going to mark this swap full/active.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

that last spot in the cards is calling my name...LOUDLY. But I'm on the fence. It scared the crud out of me to think about making 60 cards...but now I'm thinking I could do it. hmmm. I will be back in the morning with my finale decision

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

oops, I didn't see the post before mine, does full/active mean closed?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

If you decide to tomorrow we can add you in hun..its cool.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Thanks TJ.... an example would be most helpful

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

ug. I pressed the wrong button and lost the entire post...so lets try this again!

TJ, I will happily take the last spot for cards. I am very excited to take of this challenge, and can't wait!

I would like the following; get well, just because, silly/fun, birthdays (kid-generic, male, female), and note cards with pictures (no sentiments on).

For toppers I would like images!! I do not have a lot of stamps, though I am starting to build my collection again, so any non-holiday themes are great!! Not a fan of deep purple, but I LOOVE pink. Oh, I do really like stamps that look like a 'picture' rather then just a stand along image for instance...but I will be happy with either

Thanks!!! Now I have good reason to go stamp shopping. woohooo.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Thanks hun...we are full ladies.

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 04-11-13 04:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Diva

I am ready for the challenge!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

JCI

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

so excited! ordered neon embossing powder from scrapbookdailydeals.com about a week ago. I don't remember who it was that likes those colors, but when I make your cards, I will have some great supplies to start with!!!

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07

JCI hope everyone has a great weekend. I don't know if I ever mentioned it but I love neon colors! I just bought neon green, pink, and blue zing. Can't wait to use it.

Happy scrapping!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Jci

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

Woo Hoo! I bought the zing neon deal too...... cause I love bright colors. I have 2 cards done so far, and working on a few more tonight.

craftingmomma07
Resident
craftingmomma07
In response to moonpuff

Cant wait to see them. I plan on working on mine when I am in the mountains this weekend for a crop. So looking forward to 4 days 3 nights of nothing but scrapping, chatting, eating, and of course tons of laughing.
I was told they now have wi-fi but incase there is a problem and I don't get to check in or respond to any posts this is why. I am leaving Thurs 4/18 and wont be back until late Sun night.
I know that if I can't get on this site I will be having some serious withdrawal by Sun night. lol

Quick question: Since there is only 2 of us in the word/image topper does that mean I am only making 4 for the other person? Or do I make 4 of the word only ones as well for those ladies? Trying to get my list of projects together before I pack everything up.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

You only make 4 for her and you can make 4 for yourself, just don't send them..lol.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello ladies jci

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello ladies jci

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

Hi Ladies! I have been working on some of my cards already. Once I see the topper pic, then I will start on that as well.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to babigirl

Since there is only two, can't we swap all 8 with each other? I was hoping more people would sign up for that one. That was my fav category!!

Have fun in the mountains! I have never gone on a scrap event like that, but I would SO love to. Maybe when the convention comes around this next time, I will get a chance to go and take some classes.

Oh, and I stopped in to let you all know I will be gone for a few days and not able to check in. My Uncle passed away, and I will be heading to Oregon in the morning. Not sure exactly when I will be returning, but sometime this weekend.

P.S. whomever likes neon should add it to the list, that way those of us with the ZING powders know who to use it for

I would be happy to get neon colors on the blank 'generic' (note/just because cards), or the silly/fun cards.

jwilliams74
Resident
jwilliams74
In response to moonpuff

JCI

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

That is between you two, ask her if she wants to do that with you hun.

Diva
In response to moonpuff

Been good today! LOL! JCI

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Hi ladies.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

i would like to see the topper as well to make sure what I have in mind is correct.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

If I don't do it tonight, I will make one in the morning and post it in my gallery

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

jci

Diva
In response to babigirl

Results of my biopsy - Cancer free! Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts! God is good!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Amen thank you Jesus I am so glad to hear that Melba. We serve an awesome GOD.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

Thank goodness..

Sorry ladies, I will make one today. I fell asleep last night after I fed my belly when I got off work. I curled up next to bf and feel asleep with my head in his lap. Was knocked out..lol

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

Tonya I'm very bummed I missed this. Can you put me on a standby and if someone drops out let me know and I will join? I love cards and do them more than any other type of craft.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to scrapwriter

Just checking in for an example

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Sorry my bag...I will get one done today for sure, I am making some kits today so I will get one of the toppers ready for you ladies as well.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Here is a link to the card topper...
sorry for the delay ladies

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/47645/view/ 3916801/-...

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

ohhhhhhhhhh... I am so glad you posted that! It is like the layers on top of the card. It is totally NOT what I was thinking.

I was way overthinking it.

This, I love

Excited to get started working on these now.

THANK you for posting this

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Yeah you can add more to them if you like, its solely on you. Just at like what was suggested. And ladies if your pals don't care if you use colored printed paper for their card toppers then its cool. It just harder to see if some folks use dark printed paper and black ink for a stamped image.
I am glad that everything is cool. I am getting started on mine soon.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6

I just thought of something, can you please make a note on my categories that religious (christian) themes are ok! Thanks

Diva

Good idea!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

updated your name and likes Crystal.

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics