Page 4 of 10 
Username Post: Pennsylvania - Eastern Region Scrappers        (Topic#1196801)
rgriff142
Expert
rgriff142
In response to scraptoremember

hi everyone! my name is renee and i live in tobyhanna (the poconos. i am 27 yrs old, married to my dream man for 2 yrs now and we have a baby boy who is 4 1/2 months old. my dh was deployed over to iraq for a year and a half but has made it home! looking for other scrappers in my area, we moved here about ayear ago and would love to make some new friends to scrap & talk with!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to rgriff142

Hi Renee,

Welcome to the Eastern Scrappers Board. I am in the Hershey, PA area and I am relatively new to the area, in other words though I have been here 2 years I still get lost all the time and still don't know where anything is in relation to me. I have been to the poconos but not recently. If that is your little guy in our av, he is just precious.

No kids yet, I have been married for almost 3 years, October will be 3 years. We did get a beagle puppy on Sunday so we are proud new parents to a fur baby. I love scrapping and have been scrapbooking since I got married and I am as addicted as ever to it. Feel free to drop by my page and say HI any time or here, I am always poking around.

Nice to meet you by the way!

Brandi

Ms.Vicki55
Mayor
Ms.Vicki55

Since we are all re-introducing ourselves...I live in the Poconos. We have a great LSS and they are having an all day crop on Saturday, Oct. 14th. The info is on their website at www.scrappingparadise.com. We have lived here for two years, moving from northern MD. I have been scrapping "new style" for about 6 years. We have two grown daughters and one SIL, one FSIL, and a grandson named Brenden! If you are ever going to be in the Poconos, please PM me. I would love to show you our LSS!

lizzie_b
Tenant
lizzie_b
In response to Ms.Vicki55

Hi, new here myself. My name is Karen and I live in Pipersville, PA just north of Doylestown. I'm married and together we have 5 kids (only 4 live with us) and a small zoo of animals. I've been scrapping for about 10 years but not so much for the last 5. I'm just now getting back into it and I'm really looking forward to sharing and learning here.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to lizzie_b

it is great seeing other Eastern PA scrappers re-introducing themselves...are we really going to let those Western PA scrappers top us? he he he

Where exactly are the poconos? I know lame question but you don't know how correctionally challenged I am. My family is amazed I was able to drive from California to NJ by myself and not get lost and ok so am I...lol Can you give me some larger cities close to the poconos, I can't find my map. Really trying to learn PA here!

Brandi

yankeewifey
Veteran
yankeewifey

Poconos---near Tobyhanna, Stroudsburg, Scranton, Mt Pocono.... (Our family has a cabin down the road from the Tobyhanna Army Depot. We'd spend several weeks every summer there through all my growing up.)

Anyway.... it's been ages since I've checked in.
I'm Jennifer from Lancaster---married 6 years as of last Saturday, 2 kids, 4yr DS and 2yr DD. Been scrapping forever it seems and just started stamping last December.
Local crops---Paperoni in Willow Street and Custom Details in Mount Joy. I think the LSS in Lititz just changed hands but I haven't been there in awhile.

Hi to all the new SB.com PA gals!!

lizzie_b
Tenant
lizzie_b
In response to yankeewifey

Does anyone know of any good scrapbook places in Doylestown? I'm still pretty new to the area and I don't know of any yet. Thanks.

Laurel5280
Veteran
Laurel5280
In response to lizzie_b

I've seen ads for a place in Doylestown, but your BEST BET is to go to Quakertown (not too far away - 30 min or less) to a store called "Memory Lane, PA". They have alllll the newest stuff and are really good at keeping up with the nwe stuff and trends. The staff is super super helpful and so nice. It's like a family there. They have classes and they host crops every Friday night. They've brought in "celebrities" too - Donna Downey was there last March and will be there this coming March. The one owner of the store also owns a scrap retreat company called Scrappin' Away Vacations and she is hosting a retreat with Ali Edwards in January and Donna Downey in August '07. I highly recommend it. They have a message board and blog. PM me if you want the links.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to Laurel5280

• Laurel5280 Said:
your BEST BET is to go to Quakertown (not too far away - 30 min or less) to a store called "Memory Lane, PA". March.

I have been to Memory Lane, PA and they are awesome, I have 2 all time favorite LSS's and they are one of them. The owners are awesome. I have been to a couple of crops there and always have a great time. Very large store and lots of scrapping room too.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

• yankeewifey Said:

Local crops---Paperoni in Willow Street and Custom Details in Mount Joy. I think the LSS in Lititz just changed hands but I haven't been there in awhile.

I have not been to any of the crops at Paperoni, what is there scrap room like, is it roomy? I have only been to Paperoni once, but I thought they had a good selection of things, I had no trouble spending money there! What is Custom Details? Is that a LSS? Sharecroppers Corner in Litiz did change hands but I have not been there since and there is another LSS in Litiz but I don't remember the name of it, they were very nice but the store was super small so not a lot of variety.

Thanks for the help with where the Pocono's were...I got my bearings now...I get so turned around since I moved from California!

yankeewifey
Veteran
yankeewifey

• scraptoremember Said:

I have not been to any of the crops at Paperoni, what is there scrap room like, is it roomy? I have only been to Paperoni once, but I thought they had a good selection of things, I had no trouble spending money there! What is Custom Details? Is that a LSS? Sharecroppers Corner in Litiz did change hands but I have not been there since and there is another LSS in Litiz but I don't remember the name of it, they were very nice but the store was super small so not a lot of variety.

I usually do all my scrapping at home so I've never been to a scheduled big crop at Paperoni or Custom Details. Paperoni's space is at the back of the store--several long tables. I think they have a die cutter of some sort. Their class project samples usually look really cool.
Custom Details is a LSS. They don't carry a whole lot but I like the atmosphere there. I did scrap there once when they had free studio hours (just to get out of the house for some kid-free time). They have tons of supplies, idea books, and tools that you can use. Big, wide butcher block tables and great lighting.
Sharecropper's Corner did change hands but I'd actually consider that Brickerville. There's another store in Lititz (on 501 right before High Sports and across from our family doctor but I can't remember the road name that intersects.) They needed some serious help as far as selection but their crop area looked nice. I thought their name recently changed so I assumed new management.
Next time we have a dr appt. I'll check it out and give a full report.

Edited by yankeewifey on 09-27-06 06:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Thanks for the updates, the smaller one that neither of us can remember the name was very small and I agree, not a huge selection at all. Even my husband commented on how little they had, for him to know it was not a good store means it was not a good store, if you know what I mean.

Ok..I know there are more people in this area...what are the good stores and where do you crop???

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Hi. I frequent this thread although I live at the NJ shore and not in PA but I go to many crops and other scrapping things ineastern Pa. I have met several of the women on this thread and would like to meet others. Eversocleaver and I have been thinking of trying to get a crop for the women on this thread at the Craft Warehouse in Blueballduring the week after Christmas. I understand that they have a big sale then and was wondering if anyone else would be interested. They have a great selection of scrapping items and you can use their crop area while they are open. If we decide to do this , once we come up with a date, someone will have to check to make sure that it is okay for us to organiuze a group to come on that date..... Anyone slse interested?

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to happy2Bscrapper

• happy2Bscrapper Said:
Eversocleaver and I have been thinking of trying to get a crop for the women on this thread at the Craft Warehouse in Blueballduring the week after Christmas. I understand that they have a big sale then and was wondering if anyone else would be interested.

I would be interested and I have a friend who is not on this board yet, but I am sure I can drag her along too. My only hesitation is that there is a very small chance that I may be out of town over the holidays, we are still deciding, but if I am in town, count me in.

Brandi

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

I would be!!! and my scrappin' friend too!! lol We live close and I would be more then happy to check the date for us!!! When we pick one! lol

• happy2Bscrapper Said:
Hi. I frequent this thread although I live at the NJ shore and not in PA but I go to many crops and other scrapping things ineastern Pa. I have met several of the women on this thread and would like to meet others. Eversocleaver and I have been thinking of trying to get a crop for the women on this thread at the Craft Warehouse in Blueballduring the week after Christmas. I understand that they have a big sale then and was wondering if anyone else would be interested. They have a great selection of scrapping items and you can use their crop area while they are open. If we decide to do this , once we come up with a date, someone will have to check to make sure that it is okay for us to organiuze a group to come on that date..... Anyone slse interested?

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to michongarf

Is anyone going to crop classix in Harrisburg in November? I will be there, just wondering if others will be too.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Michon- Would you check with them and see if there would be any problem and whether or not anyone else has signed up for anything during that time period.

They have such a great crop area. I guess we could arrange to have pizza or something delivered for lunch, unless anyone has a better idea. Once we pick a date we can get peeople to sign up so that we have a head count...

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

Sure....the week between cmas and ny??

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

ok....I just called them. They are open during that week except for THOSE holiday DAYS.
The way I gathered it (before and wehn I caleld?) is that they dont really make reservations for it? You just show up!!? lol That may or may NOT be a problem. lol
It is also FREE!!! For those that did not know that.
Hours are:
Mon-Sat 10-7 and Sunday 1-4

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Since they don't take reservations, we just need a head count and a few of us who are fairly close can be there and if they will allow us to hold spots for the others.

Again, I am 99% sure I will be in town so I am sure I can be there and I am open any day as I will be on vacation, so you can pretty much count me in.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Sounds good to me..... When I visited there they told me that the most theat they have ever had was around 10 and they seem to have so much room....
I know that they have a luncheonette but I like the idea of ordering lunch in.....any ideas? Any preferences as to day? Friday?

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

I am game for any day, ordering in sounds good to me, I have very specific dietary constraints so if I can't work with what is ordered, I can always take care of myself...

Brandi

yankeewifey
Veteran
yankeewifey

There's a pizza place right up the street, called Caruso's. Pretty good too. I don't know what my schedule looks like but keep me posted here!

yankeewifey
Veteran
yankeewifey

Has anyone heard of the Crop for the Cure at Manheim Twp High School on Oct 13-14??

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

I have not heard of that one, I know there was one recently but it was in Reading if I remember correctly.

Jen0311
Expert
Jen0311

I am very interested in the crop after Xmas at the flower/craft warehouse? Would it be a weekday or a weekend day?

Thanks
Jen

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Jen0311

• Jen0311 Said:
I am very interested in the crop after Xmas at the flower/craft warehouse? Would it be a weekday or a weekend day?

Thanks
Jen

I was thinking of the Friday, if that was good with everyone....

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

Wow, this is sooo cool!!! If we can all get together! lol

What about this crop for a cure in Manheim?? I just did the one in Lititz! lol
Let me know more info!!!

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

SO, is that Friday, December 29th that we are thinking of?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Friday the 29th is what I was thinking ...... far enough away from Christmas but enough before New Years... Would that be good for everyone?

yankeewifey
Veteran
yankeewifey

Here's more info that I found.... Crop for a Cure scrapbooking marathon.
Friday Oct 13 from 5pm-midnight and Saturday Oct 14 from 9am-4pm
Manheim Twp High School (5134 School Rd, Lancaster)
refreshments, free child care, 4 professional sb consultants, beginner classes w/ supplies, experienced sbers will receive new products and ideas.
Registration deadline is Mon. Oct 9
For more info e-mail: [email protected]

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

Is there a cost?? Wow, that sounds great! lol

• yankeewifey Said:
Here's more info that I found.... Crop for a Cure scrapbooking marathon.
Friday Oct 13 from 5pm-midnight and Saturday Oct 14 from 9am-4pm
Manheim Twp High School (5134 School Rd, Lancaster)
refreshments, free child care, 4 professional sb consultants, beginner classes w/ supplies, experienced sbers will receive new products and ideas.
Registration deadline is Mon. Oct 9
For more info e-mail: [email protected]

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31

Good morning, Ladies!! I am a Philly native born and raised, now living in MD. I need a weekend getaway by myself and would like to go to Lancaster. I camped there often with my ex-husband but don't know of any good hotels/B&Bs. Could someone give me a head's up on something good, but not too pricey? Of course I'm going to the Flower and Craft Warehouse so Blue Ball, Lancaster, etc. is fine. TIA!

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to ScrappyCat31

Hi! I am from Northeast Pa...Poconos/Wilkes-Barre Scranton area. Can anyone tell me of any good scrapbooking stores other than ACMoore and Michaels? Also, anyone else from this area? Does anyone happen to know of a scrapbooking weekend event around here? Thanks!!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Mommy2Four

In January Scrapping Away Vacations is having a 4 day crop at Split Rock. You can go to their website which is their name with the dot com at the end.

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four

Wow! Thanks...Split Rock is only 10 minutes from me!!!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Hello out there...Anyone from Eastern PA online today? Our thread has gotten pretty quiet...what is everyone doing on this beautiful fall day? I just got done cleaning the house while my DH is at work and I am still working on laundry...Yuck. After I grab a bite to eat for lunch, off to finish making my Christmas cards!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Brandi

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

I was at an all day crop on Sat again! lol
Yesterday was nice and we all went outside for a while for a drive. Then decided to be coach potatoes and watch tv! lol
Going shopping sometime today....acm & mikes and wally world too! lol Fun, fun, fun.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Did you get anything good at AC Moore's or Michaels? I got a sidekick over the weekend and a carrying case for my 4 sizzlet alphabets. I am gearing up for Crop Classix next month. I have the sizzix but it is to much to transport to a crop so I got the sizzix, a bit easier to move around! I am addicted to scrapbooking supplies , can you tell?

ScrappyCat31
Expert
ScrappyCat31

I'm going to Lancaster!! Next weekend I'm driving up and spending it at a B&B. It's VERY close to the Flower and Craft Warehouse and there's an LSS nearby too. Sooooo excited! It doesn't take much, does it? Here's the even better part----this B&B is having a scrapbook weekend in January!!! Go to the website www.sheephillbandb.com and it's on the home page. All meals included, space to scrap, a trip to the Warehouse for shopping and lunch, etc. Way cool! Have a good night!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to ScrappyCat31

Does anyone know about a new scrapbook store in Myerstown? One of my co-workers a non scrapbooker saw it and mentioned it to me, I was wondering if anyone has heard of it and knows if it is any good. But then again, is there a bad scrapbook store ...lol

Brandi

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

Hello,

I'm from Chester County about 45 minutes for Philly. I am to scrapbooking and went gong ho and now I am a Creative Memories Consultant.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all. I just put this into my favorite topics

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to Mix-on the Memories

Hi Niqui,

So scrapbooking has tainted another one huh! Welcome and good luck with CM, I sell for TLC and I love it. I am able to earn some extra cash doing something I love.

How long have you been scrapbooking for? I have been scrapbooking for about 2 1/2 years now and I am so completely addicted.

Brandi

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

I have been scrapping for only a couple of months, and it has totally changed my life.

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

Hows everyone doing? I can NOT beleive how COLD it is getting here all ready! Geeezzz
We had a few warmer/sunnier days and then all of sudden.....bang......FROST and 30-40 degree days! lol What happened to some nice sort of warm FALL days?
Who was coming to Lancaster? Did you? DId you have fun? Hope soo!!!

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

Yes it is getting really cold fast. I like winter, but in the winter time. I also enjoy fall during fall, spring during sping and summer during summer. This is what I love about PA all four seasons.

Now we are getting two full seasons and two weeks of spring and fall.

lizzie_b
Tenant
lizzie_b

Amen to that. I like fall and spring the best and we just aren't getting them anymore. It's like summer and winter are taking over. Yuck!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to lizzie_b

Hello out there, is anyone there in Eastern PA? Anyone getting any scrapbooking done this weekend?

Anyone going to Crop Classix in Harrisburg in November?

Brandi

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

Are we gonna do anything to meet up in Dec at the Warehouse????

How is everyone doing? Survived halloween ok! lol Now on to the next holiday.....

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I figured that I would post again and take sign ups closer to the time , when people have a better handle on what they will be doing during the Holidays...(save the Friday after Christmas if you can)... but I was thinking that it might be nice to make nametags with both our real name and our SB.com name on them. We can do htem individually or if someone wants to organize that as a make n take (which would help us to get to know each other0 that would be great. Anyone else want to organize any games or challenges? The only thing that concerns me is that if we don't have anything organized as mixers it may be harder to get to know each other.....
How about a swap table for items that we can't use????

Scraphappy.1
Resident
Scraphappy.1

Hi,
I have not been following this thread and have been catching up. Are you ladies cropping at the Flower & Craft Warehouse on 12/29? Is this an informal thing where anyone can jump in?

I also saw a post about Scrapping Away Vacations. The January 2007 crop for Split Rock sold out within two weeks of registration that was back in mid-August.

Is anyone here registered to go? I will be there!
Ciao

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories
In response to Scraphappy.1

Hey WC Person,

We are neigbors, I'm in Downingtown. Where and is the Flower and Craft Warehouse.

Also to let you know my church is having a Craft Fair today Saturday, November 11th from 10am-2pm. At St. Paul's Baptist Church in WC. I will have a table for Crative Memories

Address:
One Hagerty Blvd.
West Chester, PA 19382

off of 202 and Matlack.

We are also having a consert the evening at 6pm, I'm dancing.

Well just wanted to say "Hi" neighbor and please send me the info about Flower and Craft Warehouse Crop.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Scraphappy1- I will be at Splitrock and so will Jen who posted here earlier. This will be my third Scrapping Aeay Vacations crop. Are you taking any of the classes?

We had talked about going to the Flower and Craft warehouse all day on the Friday after Christmas. They have a great crop area and we thought that we could send out for pizza. We can't reserve seat but one of the girls had mentioned that she lives near there and would be willing to save seats for us. I don't think that it will be an issue, but one never knows....
I thought that we would start sign ups at the beginning of December when everyone has a better idea of their Holiday shchedule. It is not going to be a formal crop but it would be nice to have name tags or someother way of knowing who everyone is...It would also be nice to figure out someway to better get toknow everyone.... Any ideas?

Scraphappy.1
Resident
Scraphappy.1

Hi Niqui!
Yes, we are very close, I'm in East Goshen, I live very close to QVC. I will pm you about the Flower & Craft Warehouse.
I am scrapping on the 11th with a group I have been scrapping with at a church in Middletown, Delaware county or I would have loved to stop by! Perhaps another time ~thanks

Scraphappy.1
Resident
Scraphappy.1

• happy2Bscrapper Said:
Scraphappy1- I will be at Splitrock and so will Jen who posted here earlier. This will be my third Scrapping Aeay Vacations crop. Are you taking any of the classes?

We had talked about going to the Flower and Craft warehouse all day on the Friday after Christmas. They have a great crop area and we thought that we could send out for pizza. We can't reserve seat but one of the girls had mentioned that she lives near there and would be willing to save seats for us. I don't think that it will be an issue, but one never knows....
I thought that we would start sign ups at the beginning of December when everyone has a better idea of their Holiday shchedule. It is not going to be a formal crop but it would be nice to have name tags or someother way of knowing who everyone is...It would also be nice to figure out someway to better get toknow everyone.... Any ideas?

Hi, yes I am taking one Ali class, on Sat at 2:00. At those prices I could only do one.

I'll keep checking the thread for the date and if I can make it I'd love to hook up with you ladies sounds like fun

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Will probably post a sign up after Thanksgiving....

yankeewifey
Veteran
yankeewifey

Speaking of craft shows this weekend.... I'm having one at my place in Lancaster. It's until 6pm tonight if anyone's interested in stopping by... Just send me a PM for the directions.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Hi Everyone,

I would be interested in the after Christmas Crop at the Craft and Flower warehouse, so as things get closer let me know and as long as our holiday plans do not change I will be there. And as long as our holiday plans do not change, I can help out with some planning, I will be on vacation that whole week and as of now I am not going anywhere, just me and the hubby staying home, but if I don't use the vacation time I loose it so I am using it to scrapbook with my new tools!

Brandi
Palmyra, PA

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Good.... It will be fun to meet as many of our neighbors as possible.... Right after Thanksgiving I will post so I hope we get a good group together.. Any help will be appreciated..

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four

Does anyone know if you can just go to Split Rock for the day instead of the whole weekend? I live literally 10 minutes from Split Rock I wish I had known about this earlier...lol, like in August during those two weeks when it sold out!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Contact Rollie at www dot scrappinawayvacations dot com. There may be some day spots available because I know that not everyone who is coming is coming for all 4 days....

Scraphappy.1
Resident
Scraphappy.1

• happy2Bscrapper Said:
Contact Rollie at www dot scrappinawayvacations dot com. There may be some day spots available because I know that not everyone who is coming is coming for all 4 days....

If you are interested in the crop at SPLIT ROCK~ contact Rollie at Scrapping Away Vacation Events (SAVE!)

I saw Rollie on Sat 12/2 and she said that she has someone looking for a roomie, and possily can get another room. There are a few day cropping spots open and she is opening up the ALI EDWARDS classes too. So even if you can't stay the weekend, you may be able to squeeze a class into your schedule!

If need her phone number, pm me!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Okay, it is time to start sign ups for our After Christmas Crop at the Craft and Flower Warehouse in Blue Ball. We are planning on cropping all day. The crop space is free and someone has volunteered to get there when it opens and reserve the number of cropping spaces that we are going to need. We will order pizza for lunch/dinner and will divide the cost amongst those who order it.
We should all have nametags with our real and SB.com names on them so that we know who is who. If anyone wants to volunteer to make them or do a make n take with them when we get there, that would be great, otherwise we should all make our own at home and bring it with us.
Anything else we need to know or decide now? If anyone has any ideas for any activities or anything else to make this better, please let me know.... It should be a lot of fun!!! It will be great to be a ble to put a face to the name of a lot of the Eastern Pa SB.com scrapbookers.....

Where: Craft and Flower Warehouse, Blue Ball, Pa.
When: Friday, December 29, 2006
Time: 10 am - 7 pm

Who:
Elizabeth (happy2BScrapper)
Michon (michongarf)
Donna (Scraphappy1)- maybe, if she can get off work
Brandi (Scraptoremember)- maybe, depends on husband's schedule
Jenn-maybe, depends on husband's schedule

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF PARTICIPATION

Edited by happy2Bscrapper on 12-17-06 04:41 AM. Reason for edit: updated

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

HEY...OK....This is the info I got before.
ALSO....SIGN ME UP!!! Lol I will ask MY gf/neighbor/scrapbuddy too if she is coming with me!!! thanks

• michongarf Said:
ok....I just called them. They are open during that week except for THOSE holiday DAYS.
The way I gathered it (before and wehn I caleld?) is that they dont really make reservations for it? You just show up!!? lol That may or may NOT be a problem. lol
It is also FREE!!! For those that did not know that.
Hours are:
Mon-Sat 10-7 and Sunday 1-4

yankeewifey
Veteran
yankeewifey

I just called FloWo. Their crop hours are 1 hour after they open to 1 hour before they close. So Friday the 29th would be from 10am-7pm. HTH

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

Relay for Life Team of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Lititz.

When: Saturday, January 27, 2007
9:00am ? 6:00pm

Cost: $25.00 per crafter, at the door
**save $5.00 - registration fee discounted to $20, if paid by Jan 13th**

Includes: lunch
beverages and snacks throughout the day
4? table space
goodie bag - supplies and prize drawing ticket!
use of numerous tools
(including: rubber stamps, QuicKutz , punches, templates, computer/printer for journaling)
On-site vendors from Creative Memories, I Remember When...,
and Close to My Heart, offering:
Classes (** additional fee)
Make-n-takes
Shopping for the latest and greatest

Other Information: Event is open to all interested crafters, ages 12 and up.
Space is limited, so pre-registration is required.
No open beverage containers permitted.
Silent auction throughout the day for a wide variety of items

Shoppers welcome! 10% of all vendor sales from the day go to the Relay team, so the public is invited to stop in and shop to support the team!

To Register: PM me....I will give you her info!!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Thanks ladies!!!! I thought that we had figured out a time earlier but when I looked I couldn't find it.... I have you listed as coming, Michon.
Everyone else, let me know when you can!!! It should be fun.

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

Just popping in to say hello to my PA Scrapping Buddies.

Scraphappy.1
Resident
Scraphappy.1

I would like to come to the crop but I work and I'm not sure as of right now if I can get the time off so I'm a "maybe".

~Happy Holidays!
Donna

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I put you down as a "maybe"....

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

So who else is coming?

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Hi Everyone,

I am a strong maybe. I just have to see what I have going on that week. I just found out that my husband is going to be off that week too so I want to make sure he has no plans for the day. I will let you know for sure soon, but keep me as a maybe!

Brandi
Palmyra, PA

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Okay, I'll put you down as a maybe.....

gottoscrap
Pro
gottoscrap

Hi Eastern PA Scrappers!

I'm new to SB.com and am cruising the board to see what's going on. Happy to find a forum that collects regional scrappers.

Have fun at the post Christmas crop in Blue Ball - are you going to Shady Maple for breakfast?

Enjoy and Happy Holidays
Debra

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to gottoscrap

gottoscrap- Welcome to the thread. Please feel free to join us at the Flower and Craft Warehouse.....

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Hi Debra,

Welcome to the board and the Eastern PA scrappers! I am in the Harrisburg area. How long have you been scrapping?

Brandi

gottoscrap
Pro
gottoscrap

Thanks for the invite - but my scrapping right now is limited to my folks house in Lebanon. I'm here temporarily as I had a fall on Labor Day & suffered a compound fracture to my left ankle. It will be 14 weeks tomorrow! So, needless to say - I am anxiously awaiting to return to my life!!! More information than you want or need - but now you know why I will be unable to join you all - HAVE FUN!!

gottoscrap
Pro
gottoscrap

Hi Brandi -

I have been scrapping for about 6-7 years... how 'bout you? Do you live in Palmyra?

Debra.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Well maybe next time you can join us.....

gottoscrap
Pro
gottoscrap

How often do you meet to scrap?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

This is our first.....

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

Hello & Welcome Gottoscrap,

What part of Philly are you from, West, South, NE? I grow up in Germentown, Mt. Airy, Chestnut Hill area.

gottoscrap
Pro
gottoscrap

Hi Niqui -

I live in Chestnut Hill & work in the city.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Hmmmm.... I actually live by the NJ shoe but tend to spend a lot of time in Eastern Pa. We have been there thre times in the last 2 weeks. We visited Chestnut Hill College, University of Phila, and Arcadia. My son is looking to transfer next year and Chestnut Hill is his first choice with Arcadia being his second choice.....He is looking to get an apartment in the area with a good high school friend......so we are also looking at reasonable apartments.

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

ATTENTION:::::
Is everyone on here JILLS Friend??? IF not, please go be her friend....she is trying to get 2007 BY 2007!!! lol

Jills Friend List

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Michon and I have discussed the crop on the 29th. Since the 2 of us are the only ones that had definitely signed up to go to the crop, we have decided to postpone it until a time when more of our group will be able toa attend. When do you think would be a better time to have a meet up crop?

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

yes.....its a big bummer, but it will be lots more fun if lots more peps come!!!!
Maybe after the holidays? But some people do not like to drive in winter weather....so maybe we should wait till summer?? the we have the kids home....lol...so?!?!
ANY ideas?

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

I am thinking that a Saturday would be better for us working ladies and also for those who have children so that their husbands will be home to watch the children...

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!!!

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

HEY....Happy Bday!!!!

YES, Sat would probalby be better for those reasons.....with the kids having off school, doesnt EVERYONE have off next week?? lol lol j/k

so should we wait a while yet, or try again for Jan or Feb???

ANyone else have any ideas???

Jen0311
Expert
Jen0311

Happy Holiday everyone!

Happy b-day Elizabeth!!!!!

Oh, if we do reschedule the get together, Saturdays are definitely better for me because my husband is home to watch our children.

Jen

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to Jen0311

Hope that everyone had a great Christmas. Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. It is such a busy time to try to find time to celebrate it and often we wait til after Christmas, but this year we actually went out to eat on my Birthday!!!!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Hello,

Sorry we had to postpone the crop but with the holidays it is a crazy time. I normally work during the week but took the week off, it is so dead around our office this week. Originally my husband was not going to be off too, but he was able to get the time off at the last minute, that is why I was a maybe, I did not know what if any his plans were for the week.

As for upcoming crops...I think a Saturday or Sunday is better, I work full time so any day during the week is out for me. I am game any time, winter, spring, summer or fall...just say when and if I don't have anything already planned for that day, count me in.

Brandi

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

It is okay.....we will reschedule it when more people can attend!!!! Happy New Year, everyone!!!!

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

How is everyone doing?
Happy New Year to everyone.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

Hi Niqui,

Happy new year to you too...things are going good out in the Harrisburg area...how are things going for you?

Anyone else going to the QVC Crop in February? I am going, would love to know if others will be there.

Brandi

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday Dear Niqui

Happy Birthday to Me

How old am I

How old am I

How old am I-I

How old am I

I'm 42 years young

I'm 42 years young

I'm 42 years yo-u-ng

I'm 42 years young

Now my favorite part

May God Bless Me

May God Bless Me

May God Bless Me-e

May God Bless Me

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Niqui- Happy Birthday!!!

Brandi- I went to their crop last year and it was good except that the food was terrible and they ran out of dinner and we had to wait for them to get more. They have great die cut machines and vendors. It was only one day last year and when we left it was in the middle of a snow blizzard. It took us 3 hours to get home when it would normally take about 1 1/2 hours. Since it is 2 days I am considering going again but have not made up my mind.

phantomsphan
Resident
phantomsphan

I'm a newby, but I'm thinking about going to do know the exact dates of hte crop?

Michele

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to phantomsphan

It is February 17th and 18th. I can't wait, I went to their crop in Harrisburg back in November and had a blast...

Page 4 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics