Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: NEBRASKA        (Topic#1214306)
Jessie
Jessie 
New Kid On the Block
Jessie

Hi Everyone,
I am a newbee here. Not to scrapbooking, but to this forum. I have been quietly scrapbooking for about 8 years. It there anyone else out there from Eastern Nebraska???

Jessie

kitty_gw
Tenant
kitty_gw
In response to Jessie

I am from Northeast Nebraska! around Norfolk. dont get to Lincoln much but now since i have started scrapbooking maybe my DH and I will make a trip down there to the stores there.. 8 years huh? Geesh I just had my third child.. all boys and i needed something to do with all thier pictures... so I have started to scrap. Not only that i am making christmas Heritage albums for both sides of my husband family. 4 on one side 7 on the other... OMG its pretty slow going. trying to talk my husband into helping and get an assembly line going so I can go back to scrapin my boys. LOL

kitty_gw
Tenant
kitty_gw
In response to kitty_gw

must be around? or anyone from Nebraska? i seen a name beofre. Jolene? i think.. but SW nebraska is a far distance from me...lol

Jessie
Jessie 
New Kid On the Block
Jessie
In response to kitty_gw

I live in Lincoln. If you need any advice about scrapbook stores, let me know. I can let you know if they are worth your time or not. I have three girls and they keep me plenty busy. Good luck with your projects.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jessie

I live in Omaha. My mom and I come to Lincoln once in a while to shop at your scrapbook stores. Ben Franklin's is wonderful.

Melissa

bigredmeyer
Mayor
bigredmeyer
In response to LissaDFrog

Hi, I am from central Nebraska. Glad to see some more Nebraska people around.

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to bigredmeyer

Hi-I'm from Omaha. I can see this thread isn't very active. How come? I just started SBing about 6 mos ago. My new DGD has been my inspiration. That has since moved into the challenges and swaps. It really gets you going and gets some pages done at the same time. Anyone else here from Omaha?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to El Kady

Hi ladies, I am from Milligan. That is about 60 miles SW of Lincoln, I am in Lincoln a lot especially to the LSS. I love Ben Franklin's and Scrap your heart out.

offthewall
Resident
offthewall
In response to lilmrmaid

Hi! I'm from eastern Nebraska- about 50 miles NW of Lincoln. My oldest daughter moved to Lincoln recently. Any recommendations on scrapbooking stores in Lincoln? I go to Hobby Lobby alot - usually when they have 40-50% off on sb supplies!

scrappingtrish
Resident
scrappingtrish
In response to Jessie

Hi everyone! I am from Cedar Bluffs - 10 minutes from Fremont, 30 minutes from Omaha & 40 minutes from Lincoln!

offthewall
Resident
offthewall
In response to scrappingtrish

Anybody else snowed in today? We've gotten about 10 inches of snow and suppose to get about that much more today/tonight. According to the news, it looks like a lot of Nebraskans are in the same boat. I plan on doing alot of scrapping today...if I ever get off this computer!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-20-06 03:14 PM
In response to offthewall

Hi, I'm in Bellevue right outside Omaha. I didn't realize there was anyone else around here that was from Nebraska.

Some of my coworkers who are avid scrapbookers always stop at scrapbook store s outside of Omaha. I can't believe Omaha has an Archivers that is way the heck on the other side of town from me. At least Michaels is close. I did find a scrapbook store at the outlet mall in Gretna that I really liked. Very small but they had different stuff from Michaels at the time.

I had to go to work today, but took off at noon because I wasn't going to drive home in the same stuff I drove to work in. However it hasn't done much snowing this afternoon. Looks like it will hit again this evening.

I'm so glad to see others from Nebraska in here.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to GrandmaMichelf

Hey, I am not new to this site, but I don't spend a lot of time here. I am very glad to see that I'm not alone in NE. I'm from Omaha. I'm a bit of a freak about scrapbooking. Too much stuff, too much equipment, too many pictures, too many ideas, and clearly not enough time.

New Kid On the Block
In response to NoirCat

I'm from Lincoln! I would love to meet some fellow scrapbookers that are as addicted as I am! ROFL

Would anyone be interested in a crop at the Scrap-N-Station in Gretna??

I'd love it if you'd check out my new scrapbooking forum/gallery/free classifieds - www.lovetoscrap.com! We're having a contest for referrals - the person with the most referrals wins a set of totes! Come on over and join the fun that's just starting!

Cherie

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-05-06 10:59 AM
In response to Cherie Averill

Hi to all my fellow Nebraskans! I'm in Southwest Nebraska and seem to be the only one around here, hope to see more neighbors in my area, soon!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to GoneFishin

I have gone thru that area before. Not a lot of people around, but those that are are very friendly. I have been a couple of scrap stores in North Platte and McCook. Very cute. Nice to meet ya. I'm from D.C. and currently living in Omaha.

Just Peachy
Tenant
Just Peachy
In response to NoirCat

Hey, Nebraskans! I am originally from SW NE but now live in Central NE. Glad to know that there are some others from NE out here!

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to Just Peachy

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to Jmedawn

I'm from South Central NE, I live down by Red Cloud, glad to see I'm not the only one from Nebraska here! GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

icapturememories
Pro
icapturememories
In response to momma-of-5

We may be moving to Nebraska and I thought I would look for the thread to see who all is a Nebraska Scrapper!

My mom keeps saying Nebraska has never heard of scrapbooking! But I assure her once I am there they will know ALL about it!

Now that I am on this thread I am thinking she is right! Is this all the Nebraska scrappers!

Come out come out wherever you are!

Just Peachy
Tenant
Just Peachy
In response to icapturememories

There's got to be more, but who knows where they are at...

Welcome!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat

No, No. I know of several NE scrappers, however, most of them think I am obssessed with all the stuff I have. I have tried to get them to the site but they say "not interested". I can't even get my best scrappin' friend to shop for stuff online. Nice to know we're not alone though.

icapturememories
Pro
icapturememories
In response to NoirCat

Well I go through phases and sometimes I am more of a collector of supplies than I am a scrapper!

I think being away from all the LSS and opportunities to run to Walmart on a whim and I might actually use up the supplies I hoard!

Of course before I go I will be shopping like crazy! I have a card half filled for my two favorite places to shop. I told hubby it will be my mission to fill those before we go so I can get my free $20 bucks in supplies! He of course laughed and rolled his eyes. HA HA Laugh now buddy! Wait until you are away at training! LOL

Good thing he loves me....ALOT!

Just Peachy
Tenant
Just Peachy

Have fun stockin' up!

Let us know how the interview, etc. goes...

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5

there are alot of us here, just getting excited about the game coming up!

Im a Believer
Mayor
Im a Believer

Hi!

Where in Nebraska are you moving? I live in Omaha - believe me we are as addicted here as anywhere! Let me know if it is Omaha. I have a good friend who owns a scrap store and we have alot of private crops after hours at her store.

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to Im a Believer

Hello Everyone! I am originally from Nebraska. Lived there my entire life until two years ago when I moved to San Diego. Talk about a big change! Anyway, all my family is still in Nebraska so I go there a lot and would love to meet some other scrappers!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to taeklund

Just checking to see if anyone else is still out there in NE land and scrappin'

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to NoirCat

yep, we are still here! Football season, things kinda start to slow down a bit. The men are watching the game, and we are doing both scrappin and watchin! Football parties are a blast here!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-24-06 09:10 AM

• Quote:
My mom keeps saying Nebraska has never heard of scrapbooking! But I assure her once I am there they will know ALL about it!

I had to laugh at this, lol! About the only thing to DO in Nebraska is SCRAP! I live close to the Colorado border and we have several scrap stores in and around our rural area AND I know for a fact that there are tons of extremely talented, published scrappers in and around the Lincoln/Omaha area as well as scrap stores!

In fact, there is a huge get together coming up called SILVER BELLA that I wish I could attend but have other stuff going on that weekend!

In any case, scrapbooking is alive and well in Nebraska, lol!

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to GoneFishin

I'm still here and scrapping away. Since my last post I think I've put up over 100 LO's and starting to get into cards. Never did that before. Interesting how NEBRASKA got posted to recent topics. momma of 5 - LOVE your avatar!!

Edited by El Kady on 09-24-06 10:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-30-06 04:39 PM
In response to El Kady

I'm still here and still scrapping! There's just nothing else to do in Nebraska as far as I'm concerned. I'm not a Husker fan so I don't care about it. (I suppose that's sacreligious or something, but hey, that's the way the ball bounces)

I saw a new store in Omaha called Yesterday's something. I have to go up to the oral surgeon near there on Birch so we went the wrong way, and there it was. Didn't go in because I didn't have time. It and Archivers are just too far to travel to on any type of daily basis or weekly.

I've been to the scrapbook store in Gretna. It was pretty good. And the one up near Office Depot on 72nd is new and was okay. Michaels and HL are close enough for me to get to on a daily basis.

El Kady
Diva
El Kady

The store called Yesterdays is fabulous. They carry some of the best paper around. The only store that I know that carries the Bohemia and Signature lines. Also 7 Gypsies,Renesence, Rusty Pickle , Scenic Route, Basic Grey . Plus they carry all the embellies to go with these papers. It definitely is worth the trip. They only allow credit cards or cash, no checks. Just so you're prepared. Where in Nebraska are you?

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to El Kady

I love Yesterday's Memories. I have a membership there. I will miss it when I move to FL at the end of the year.

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to NoirCat

I thought that this would liven up the Nebraska thread a little:
Here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about Nebraska...
If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you live in
Nebraska.
If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work
there, you live in Nebraska.
If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you
live in Nebraska.
If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with
someone who dialed a wrong number, you live in Nebraska.
If "Vacation" means going anywhere south of GRAND ISLAND for the weekend,
you live in Nebraska.
If you measure distance in squares of farm land, you live
in Nebraska.
If you know several people who have hit a cow more than
once, you live in Nebraska.
If you have gone from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again, you
live in Nebraska.
If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard
without flinching, you live in Nebraska.
If you install security lights on your house and garage,
but leave both unlocked, you live in Nebraska.
If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how
to use them, you live in Nebraska.
If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you live
in Nebraska.
If the I-80 speed limit is 75 mph -- you're going 90 and everybody is
passing you, you live in Nebraska.
If driving is better in the winter because the potholes
are filled with snow, you live in Nebraska.
If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road
construction, you live in Nebraska.
If you have more hours on your snow blower than miles on
your car, you live in Nebraska.
If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you live in Nebraska.
If you understand these jokes, and forward them to all
your Nebraska friends & others, you actually have lived in Nebraska (Or any
number of other "Upper Midwestern" states).
GO BIG RED!!!

El Kady
Diva
El Kady

Now how does Foxworthy know so much about Nebraska? This is just too funny but sadly so true. Thanks for the laughs.

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to El Kady

I just found a new scrapbook store in Hastings, well, it's new to me, don't really know how long it's been there! But, HOLY COW, do they have cool stuff!!!!!
I could easily spend a whole pay check there, and walk away with about 500 bags of stuff!!!
They are so reasonably priced, and the owners are wonderful people!!!!!!
If you are looking for a certain theme, or embellishments to go with something and they don't have it on hand, they get on their computer find it and get it!!!
It's called Scrapbooking Alley, it's downtown Hastings, and worth the trip!!!!

El Kady
Diva
El Kady

Thanks for the info. I'll be going to Ft. Collins in a couple of weeks. Might just have to take a little detour to Hastings. I know there is a fabulous store in No. Platte and will be visiting there. A clerk at Archivers gave me the heads up on that place.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to El Kady

Just checking to see if Nebraska is still hanging out and chatting on this site.
Hate that flurry action we had today. Only a reminder of snow to come.

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to NoirCat

I put this thread on my favorite topics to keep up but not too much chatting. Winter will soon be upon us and since I retired recently, this will be the first winter I won't have to stick my nose outside my door if I don't want to. Yessssss. Have a great Sunday - hope to get some scrapping done today.

momma-of-5
Expert
momma-of-5
In response to El Kady

they are saying that Denver was getting a lot of snow, 3 inches an hour!
They can keep it over there as far as I'm concerned!!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat

I agree, especially since I'll be flying back from Tampa on Tuesday. I'm not ready for snow!

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to NoirCat

Just got back from Colorado and the weather was perfect. Visited Estes Park where they had maybe 1 inch of the white stuff but that was it. There's 2 scrap stores in Ft. Collins. One which was fabulous called Timeless Creations, the first place that I've found that carried Tim Holz stuff. It's a very quaint shop - very retro. The other one was much larger but reminded me of Archiver's. Lots of stickers and the everyday ho-hum pp's that you can find most anyplace. There was little shop in Estes Park called the Happy Scrapper. Not really big but she did have some di E-Cuts reflecting the Rockies and it's wildlife and PP showcasing the Rockies. Glad to be home again - and anxious to get back to scrapping. Have a great week. KIT

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn

Hello everyone! I live in South Dakota but we are planning on moving to No. Platte in the spring! I'm not one for small towns (I'm a big city girl) but after visiting there a couple of times now, I love it! My DH's family all lives there and we're really hoping it works out for us to move there. I'll be closer to my family then we are now! From here, it's a 13-14 hour drive to my parents. From No. Platte, it will only be 6-7! YAY!

Anyways, I'm glad to know there are scrapbook store s there in town. I just got started with scrapbooking and have so much to learn. I can't wait to talk to you all some more!

• michele54 Said:
I'm not a Husker fan so I don't care about it. (I suppose that's sacreligious or something, but hey, that's the way the ball bounces)

I'm not a Husker fan either. I'm an OU fan. SO it's fun to give my DH's family grief about the Huskers and vice versa! Last time we were there, my DH's aunt and uncle were making some wooden Husker things and asked if I wanted one LOL!

Edited by SDMatthewsMommy on 11-07-06 02:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to MomtoMattKatelynn

Just a "Holler" at NE from Chicago. Here to shop and the weather is frightful. Hope it's better in Omaha.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to NoirCat

Just checking in for anyone in NE. Visiting FL scouting land to build on. Happy New Year to One and all in Husker land.

Stamping Bear
Veteran
Stamping Bear

Hi, if you are a military wife, no doubt that you are going to Offutt AFB which is where I am stationed. I am currently deployed.

If you don't find any scrapping friends...hang in there and when I get back maybe we can try to meet. I've been trying to get some ladies together to do a crop when I get back.

Good luck in the Cornhusker state!
Pamela

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to Stamping Bear

BTT

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to NoirCat

hello I am from Milligan, which is about 60 miles sw of Lincoln or 36 miles se of York

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to lilmrmaid

Hope you faired okay in the snow.

New Kid On the Block
In response to NoirCat

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get NASCAR paper. I've seen just generic like checkered flag paper but nothing with the drivers colors, numbers, etc.

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to funnyone

Where is the LSS in North Platte? We're going to be there at the end of the month for a job fair (railroad) and I was wanting to check out the LSS while there! Thanks!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat

Mangelsen's in Omaha has some NASCAR paper.

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to NoirCat

Never mind, I finally found an address for it online. I'm getting so excited. Get to go to Dollar Tree too to see what Miss Elizabeth PP they have now! I wish we had one up here in SD!

Jewelybean
Idol
Jewelybean

guys! DH just got on the the waiting list for U of Nebraska law school. Anyone know much about the area??

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to Jewelybean

YAY! We're moving to North Platte in 3-5 weeks! I'm so excited. My DH just got hired on at UPRR! Hope one of this days we can all meet somewhere and get to know each other!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

Thought i would post a hello to all of you in NE. Although i currently live in Florida, i lived in Omaha for 9 years. My family and friends are still there and i miss it very much. I get to visit Omaha twice a year to see everyone and i've already told my mom she needs to go scout the lss for me!!

light
light 
Mayor
light
  • light on 05-01-07 04:22 PM

Hello fellow Huskers. Good to see you all here.

I was just in Lincoln last weekend at a store for the entire weekend cropping. What was it called? A Page in Time, that's it.

CleverEndeavors
Veteran
CleverEndeavors
In response to El Kady

Just poppin' in to say "hey" to all my fellow Nebraskan scrappers! hope you all are havin' a great weekend!

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to CleverEndeavors

Just running by to say I miss Omaha, NE. Moved to Tampa, FL in april. Hi NE.

Tagsmom
Diva
Tagsmom
In response to NoirCat

okay nebraska we are going to the famous zoo this weekend and i am curious are there any lss's near by?Thanks a bunch!

craftymom05
Veteran
craftymom05
In response to Tagsmom

I don't know if anyone is on the west side of Nebraska, or within a few hours driving distance from Colorado, but we're having a weekend retreat in October if anyone is interested!

You can view the details at www.craftyscrappers.com/retreats.htm

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn
In response to craftymom05

Hello Nebraska! Been quiet on here for awhile!

McDeb
McDeb 
Resident
McDeb
  • McDeb on 07-07-07 04:47 AM

Hello from Hastings, NE. Hope everyone had a great 4th celebration.

Stay cool!

Deb

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to McDeb

Thought i would check in here and say hello. Headed to Omaha in September!

deerewife
Tenant
deerewife
In response to Rileysmom06

Hello all. I'm new to the board and from Nebraska. I live near Mead and Wahoo. I get to Gretna about once a month during non-farm times (not often enough!).
Nice to see so many!!
Jenna

Cherieberry99
Tenant
Cherieberry99
In response to deerewife

Hi Jenna! Are you going to the two day crop in Gretna towards the end of August? A friend and I are planning to go - I'd love it if you joined us!

Also, is anyone going to CKC in KC? I'm hoping to go but have no one to go with me....

Cherieberry99
Tenant
Cherieberry99
In response to deerewife

Sorry about that! Duplicate post!

Edited by Cherieberry99 on 07-23-07 08:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jolene
Jolene 
Guru
Jolene
In response to Cherieberry99

I have not been here for ages...just thought I'd fill you fellow Nebrakans on what is going on in my life. I'm still scrapping and busy as always. I'm in the Southwest section of Nebraska. If any of you know where McCook is, I'm just east of there about 25 miles. I've been working in a LSS for about 2 years now..can't beat that!! So if any of you get to McCook stop in at The Scrapbook Station and say HI..I'm there on Wed-Friday from 10-4:30..would love to see some of you.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Jolene

Hi ladies, anyone from NE still around???

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

There are lots of scrapbook store s in NE.

Here are some towns that I go to once in a while

Hebron
Beatrice
Lincoln
Geneva
York
Gretna
Omaha
Hastings
Aurora

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to lilmrmaid

Hello Yvonne! No one ever writes on this thread anymore but its in my favorites so I noticed you had written. I presently live in San Diego, but grew up in Nebraska. Left there 4 years ago to live with my fiance (now husband) who was in the Navy. We are getting out of the Navy in a few months and heading back to Cornhusker territory! Going to be a huge adjustment back to snow in the winter but I figure I spent more years of my life in the snow than I did out so I can go back. It will be a totally new thing for my daughter who has only seen snow twice...just at Christmas when we go home to visit my parents. She seemed to like it then though so hopefully it goes well.

whitelily
Veteran
whitelily
In response to taeklund

I am glad to see this up on the boards. My DH and I are looking about moving back to the midwest after living in AZ for almost 7 years. He is heading back this weekend for a job interview in Lincoln. We are both originally from western Iowa and all our family still lives there so it's not like we haven't experienced that type of weather before.

Take care and I'll be checking this one when I can.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to whitelily

I am a former Nebraskan myself and check in on this thread from time-to-time. Never thought that I would miss snow, but living in FL has made me appreciate actual seasons.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to NoirCat

I live about 60 miles SE of Lincoln. I hate the snow. And I hate the wind, it is always windy here.

McDeb
McDeb 
Resident
McDeb
  • McDeb on 05-22-08 04:22 AM
In response to lilmrmaid

I am in Hastings, and I totally agree with you about the wind! It never stops, until July & August when you would love a breeze! Oh, well, I probably won't be moving away anytime soon :smile :

I am looking forward to the long weekend to get some stamping & scrapping done.

New Kid On the Block
In response to taeklund

Welcome back to Ne. I moved here from Escondido about 14 years ago. We miss Ca so much we try to visit friends out there at least 3 times a year. There is an archivers here in Omaha, great store!

New Kid On the Block
In response to NoirCat

Hi, just wondering where in Fl you are. I live in Jacksonville part of the year. So far I have only found a AC Moore and little craft shop with a little bit of everything. I can usually find what I need at one or the other. Love the beach....

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to Kriddle49

Just thought I would pop in. I lived in Omaha for 17 years before getting married and moving to Houston. My parents still live in Omaha where I grew up as does my brother and his family. I have family in Hooper, Columbus, Lincoln, Holdrege, North Platte, and my grandparents lived in Scribner before they passed away. We make it back to Nebraska about every year or two. I miss the changing season and the snow at Christmas.

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to TexasMomOf4

Well, our plans have changed. No longer Nebraska bound in December. We are staying in the Navy for a few more years and head to Chicago in July. Similar weather change though! I will still get back to Nebraska often though. I am the only oddball in my family to venture outside of the state so I have to go back and visit the family.

whitelily
Veteran
whitelily
In response to taeklund

Well, it's definite, we're moving back. He has to be in Lincoln by July 21st. I'll probably stay here until the house is sold.

Now I just have to find a job.

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to whitelily

Hope everyone is safe after the crazy storms over the weekend. Also hope your home is DRY! I will be traveling back to Nebraska in July on our move to Chicago and I am starting to worry that Nebraska might just be one big lake by then!

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to taeklund

I talked to my mom breifly this morning as she was awaiting a press conference about Little Sioux Scout Camp. My mom said that they spent 3+ hours in the basement last night because of the tornados. My brother went to Little Sioux when he was in scouts. I feel for those who lost someone at Little Sioux.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to TexasMomOf4

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to lilmrmaid

ahhhh I love your little mermaid avatar! thats my fav movie ever!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to taeklund

Hi,
I live in Omaha and I'm new to scrapbooking I'm just wondering where are some good scrapbooking stores in Omaha.
Thanks

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan

Hi
just wondering if there are any scrapbooking groups in the Omaha or Council Bluffs IA area?
Thanks

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to huskerfan

Well looks like there aren't many NE scrapbookers here that are active!
I know I didn't even know this part of the forum was here until recently...oops!
I'm in Kearney NE. ANybody close?

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to Here Kitty

Hi Amy
I check this forum once in awhile to see if anyone has posted but it looks like we're the only ones who have been here in awhile.

MomtoMattKatelynn
Expert
MomtoMattKatelynn

• Here Kitty Said:
Well looks like there aren't many NE scrapbookers here that are active!
I know I didn't even know this part of the forum was here until recently...oops!
I'm in Kearney NE. ANybody close?

I'm in North Platte. I haven't been to sb.com for awhile!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan

Hi

McDeb
McDeb 
Resident
McDeb
  • McDeb on 05-02-09 02:45 PM
In response to huskerfan

Hi, I'm in Hastings! Havn't been here (sb.com) for a while. Looks like there are a few of us Nebraskans!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to McDeb

Hi there Huskerfan & Jen!
Hi there McDeb There's a family in our church that lives in Hastings.

carol a.
Veteran
carol a.

Hey there, I live in Bellevue,(since 1978) I get my supplies at either Hobby Lobby, or Michaels OR i just order online. Archivers is way too far on the other side of omaha, for me to want to drive to.besides, i'd spend WAY to much money

light
light 
Mayor
light
  • light on 07-08-09 10:21 AM
In response to carol a.

Hey there! I'm in Grand Island!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to light

• Daxs Wife Said:
Hey there! I'm in Grand Island!

We're almost neighbors, LOL! A friend of mine from church just got a teaching job in GI.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps

Hi all -- I'm from Lincoln. I think this could be a fun fun group --- need to get to know each other better, have some challenges, and it's time for Go Big Red too! Did anyone see our VB team got swept tonight???? They're young -- gotta start somewhere.

Anyway -- we could get the chats going, post our layouts in here -- leave luv on one anothers layouts in their galleries.

Could get a list started of Nebraskans who want to join and make this a really active thread --- and put it into the first post, on page one.

And hey -- instead of sw, nw, central Nebraska -- why not our towns? Bet we ALLL have someone in common :+) I grew up in a TINY town called Beaver Crossing in Seward County. Moved to Lincoln in 1973 and it's home now.

Anyone interested in getting this really going? Questions of the day? Challenges, things like that?? I think it would be great! Ann

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics