Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: West Virginia        (Topic#1337714)
LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Are there any more West Virginia scrapbookers here? I'm in Monroe County, southern WV.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

I actually live in Ohio, but right on the river between the two states. I grew up in Wood/Pleasants Counties.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to sarahw (willowtree4ever)

So you're about an hour and 1/2 from Charleston, right? I'm about 2 hours from there, down on the southern end of the state.

Tenant
In response to LauraRNwv

I'm halfway between Charleston and Huntington

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to AfterSchoolMom

I was beginning to think I was the only West Virginian here! lol Does anyone go to Scrap Camp in Ripley?

gmajewell
Idol
gmajewell
In response to LauraRNwv

i am from southern tip of wv as well, hey to all you ladies!!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to gmajewell

I am going to something in Ripley in Jan with a friend. I have no clue what it is all about. I just know that it's a hotel and two days long. I have never been to a crop - I have always done my own thing at home. Which will make it really hard to start host in the new year!

I go to Charelstown several times a year. My DH goes to Cross Lanes to the hobby shop. He races 1/10 Scale RC Cars.

Edited by willowtree4ever on 11-29-05 05:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

Sorry about the bad spelling, just goes to show that i really did go to pleasants county schools

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Scrap Camp in Ripley is a three day event of scrapbooking - classes, contests, crop time. It's held at the Cedar Lakes Conference Center (a beautiful setting). You can stay in either the lodge (hotel) or cabins with a dorm like setting. If you go to www.scrapcamp.com, you can get the idea of what you're getting into! I really enjoyed it, but probably would have enjoyed it more if I had been with a group (I went by myself). I did win a lot of nice freebies while I was there, including a trip to the next Scrap Camp! Be ready for lots of laughter! And whatever the trend in scrapbooking is at the time of camp, be ready to use it cuz it will surely come up sometime at camp.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

I wonder if this is what I am going to in January. THe dates are for the weekend of 20th and 21st.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

The next dates for Scrap Camp are Jan 13-15 at The Manor in Parkersburg, WV and then April 21-23 at Cedar Lakes Conference Center in Ripley, WV. Maybe you're going to one of Michelle McVaney's crops in Parkersburg!

gallegojs
Tenant
gallegojs
In response to LauraRNwv

HELLO ladies!!! I am from Morgantown West Virginia, and I actually have a local meet up group of scrapbookers, there are 24 members so far. We will be having an ALL DAY crop on December 17th Saturday, if any of you are interested please e-mail me, and I can get back to you with website info and details! Jessica
[email protected]

CarolynaGirl
Tenant
CarolynaGirl
In response to gallegojs

Hi, I'm a former WV scrapper. I now live outside Raleigh NC but I'm from Fairmont.

My best friend still lives there and says there is an amazing LSS in Morgantown.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to CarolynaGirl

I'm so far away from Morgantown!
I have thought about opening my own scrapbook store here and even have the perfect place in mind, but, alas, no funds! Oh well.......

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to LauraRNwv

New AC Moore store coming to Roanoke, Virginia. That's closer to me than the one in Barboursville, WV. WOOOOHOOOO!!! Now when does it open?

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

I have thought about that myself also, but we had one - then she moved - then she closed. So I dont know if it's a good ideal. I think I stay dabbling in MW

Edited by willowtree4ever on 12-07-05 09:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

I wonder if I could make enough money being a representative for any of those scrapbook companies in my area to keep my scrapbooking addiction fed? I wouldn't necessarily have to use their products all the time, just as long as I could buy lots of goodies!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

I have just starting selling for MW. I orgianally signed up just to get the %20 off. (if you are a consultant you always get %20 off your order) But I had a freind who wanted to get her two daughters involed. So I placed my first customer order last weekend. I will start working on selling on a more regular basis after the first of the year. It will help with feeding my addicition. I am the only consultant in my area, for my company. I hope to be able to cover the counties in both states. As I live on the border of the two.

RoxyAg04
Idol
RoxyAg04

Do you guys know where that amazing LSS is in Morgantown? DH is from there and we are spending Christmas there this year with his family. I'd love to check out the store!

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

There are no Creative Memories consultants anywhere near where I live or where I'm moving to according to their website, but they are soooooo expensive! According to one of the consultants I know in Charlottesville, you have to sell so much every three months in order to keep selling. I don't think I could sell enough in either area to maintain that. What is MW? Memory Works? Does anyone know what other companies there are?

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

Yes, MW is MemoryWorks. I can send you some information. There is no monthly minimuns or quarterly sales quotas to meet.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Thank you! I would appreciate that very much.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

Laura,
I will get it emailed out to later today. No problem.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Thanks so much!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

Sorry, I didn't get it emailed out to you yet. I will get it ready for saturday.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

If you've e-mailed it, I haven't received anything yet. Thanks for your help.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

Okay, now that I am back home. I will try and email you again. Sorry....

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to LauraRNwv

Where are the rest of us WV gals?

kuke
kuke 
Veteran
kuke
  • kuke on 12-29-05 08:09 PM
In response to LauraRNwv

i'm now in kentucky, but grew up in west virginia and still go home a lot. i grew up in mason county (along the ohio river north of huntington and south of parkersburg) and also lived in parkersburg for 10 yrs.

i've lived in several other states, but lived the longest in WV. and that's where a lot of my family is.

but now i'm in southeast kentucky very close to williamson WV.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to kuke

I'm originally from Buchanan county, Virginia, bordering Pike county, KY, so I'm familiar with where you live now. I'm also a little familiar with where you're from.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to LauraRNwv

All you West Virginia gals are being awfully quiet out there! lol

kuke
kuke 
Veteran
kuke
  • kuke on 01-03-06 08:27 PM
In response to LauraRNwv

hey laura,

i guess you are familiar with the breaks state park then? i actually interviewed at university of virginia at wise a few months ago. my future husband often takes his kids to a race track over there somewhere. but we hear next season will be its last. they are sad about it.

thanks for saying hi! i'll try to keep up on here, but with a wedding in 2 1/2 months, i won't be here as often as i'd like. but then after 3/11, i'll have a LOT of scrapping to do!!

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to LauraRNwv

Heartfelt sympathies to the families of the 12 coal miners who perished in Tallmansville, WV. Being the granddaughter and daughter-in-law of coal miners and being from a coal town, my heart and prayers go out to the people in that community.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a safe holiday season.

I also send out my pry's for the miners and their families.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to kuke

Where are all the wild wonderful West Virginia scrappers?!?

Mom2BoysX3
New Kid On the Block
Mom2BoysX3
In response to LauraRNwv

I am from WV and new to scrapbook.com. I live outside of Fairmont, WV. Just happend to stumble across this forum.

My prayers are also with the miners' families, Randal McCloy and his family, as well as the men who made it out initially (what they must be going through).

Can't imagine what they are going through. I am the daughter, granddaughter and great-granddaughter of coal miners.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to Mom2BoysX3

I was just up that way a couple of weekends ago. My Dh races RC cars

Mom2BoysX3
New Kid On the Block
Mom2BoysX3

Really. I live in a small town called Mannington.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

That sound fimilar, but I am so bad with names of things.

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

Hey All,
Another WV scrapper here. I live in Morgantown. Just moved here July 2005 from Vermont.
Love this state! Hope to meet more scrappers from WV and maybe surrounding areas.
My friend Jessica (she is a member on here) -has a wonderful local scrapbook group w/crops, classes,etc...Should check it out.

~mary~

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to maryscraps03

Sounds like there are a lot of scrappers near Morgantown! Not too many of us "down state" on these boards. I wish I knew more people close to me who scrapped!

cam
cam 
Veteran
cam
  • cam on 01-11-06 03:46 PM
In response to LauraRNwv

Hi, I was raised in Wva, but have lived in michigan since 1990. I was from nichlas county.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to cam

We live in Monroe county, bordering Greenbrier. Hubby had some school friends who used to live in Nicholas county.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to LauraRNwv

Anyone know where to get Bazzil in southern WV? (Bluefield, Princeton, Beckley, Alderson, Lewisburg). Thanks in advance!

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to LauraRNwv

Do you have a AC Moore where you live? I have seen Bazzill packs at the AC Moore in Clarksburg. I thought there was a lss in Beckley?

mary

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Might be a dumb question, but does Michael's have Bazzil?
There is a lss in Beckley called 'Picture This'. I haven't been there in ages (over a year, at least). When I was looking for Bazzil, they didn't have it. And the last time I was there, I wasn't looking for it! lol And the papers they did have were pretty expensive. I was lucky to get there when they were having a "yard sale" event and got some really good deals on MM items, as well as discontinued items. I travel more through Bluefield and Princeton than I do Beckley, on my way to visit my family and was hoping maybe someone closer to there has it.

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to LauraRNwv

Don't know much about Southern WV -I've only traveled around Morgantown (where i live), Fairmont, and to Clarksburg. I've never seen Bazzill at Michaels here. how close are you to VA border? wonder if there is any stores over there.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

We're really close to the VA line and my family lives in Virginia. I posted a similar message on the VA board, too. Maybe I just need to open my own scrapbook store ! lol Then I'd have everything I need at my fingertips!

New Kid On the Block
In response to LauraRNwv

Hello!

I'm from Beckley, WV in the southern part of the state. I've been scrapbooking for about 3 years and I love it! The scrapbook store where I do most of my shopping is Picture This! They have had a pretty good selection, but now the store is up for sale. I hope that someone will buy it and keep it open. I'm glad to find this forum!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

i am also near morgantown. about 30 miles west. i just saw the post from mom2boysX3 in mannington. you are so close i live in wadestown.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to SheilaWV

Oh, but wouldn't you love to have the money to buy your own scrapbook store !?! I didn't know it was up for sale.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

Yeah, that would be great!

okstormy
Guru
okstormy

Hi all! I'm from the Charleston area!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to okstormy

Hi! Head down that way every couple of months.

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to LauraRNwv

i didn't know it was for sale just went to the bank one day and it was gone. maybe with the big burst of new stores in star city we will get something. i'm not really thrilled with michaels they never really have what i'm looking for.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to SheilaWV

Where did all the WV scrappers go?

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to LauraRNwv

hello, i was wondering the same thing. no one posts here. wonder why. need to get this one going. i will keep checking by, take care

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to SheilaWV

Good Morning IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

Are you all ready for some snow? As of right now I'm only suposed to get 1-3 tonight. What about the rest of you?

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

Hey everyone.I'm around. keep checking back for more posts.....
How is everyone this snowy Saturday?? My next door neighbor is coming over soon and we are going to scrap and stamp. One of those days to stay home and not go anywhere.
Sheila -what part of WV are you in?? do you come to Morgantown alot???

~Mary~

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

where is everyone?? out enjoying (or not enjoying) the snow?? got alot more snow than I thought we would.
~mary~

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Snow, beautiful snow! We got 8 inches yesterday and a couple more today! Gorgeous! And it's about time. I love the quiet the snow brings! I got out and rode sleds with my 12 year old last night - it was so bright and beautiful. I laid down in the snow, watching the flakes fall from out of the dark sky and just listened to the silence. Awesome!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

We didnt get a whole a lot here. Maybe an inch

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

no clue how much we had here in Morgantown..but it was quite a bit. its going to melt though -suppose to be warm a few days this week.

Edited by maryscraps03 on 02-13-06 10:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

We got more today, although I was here in Charlottesville, VA. Hubby said they had another good scattering when he woke up this morning. And they closed school in our county (Monroe) today. I love to see it come, but I hate it when it gets nasty and dirty looking after it's been here a while!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to LauraRNwv

So true!

New Kid On the Block

Help, I posted about myself and now I can't find it. Where is it? How long does it take to show up?

New Kid On the Block
In response to lillyswoman

Well it showed up immediately. I guess I'll have to repost my original.

New Kid On the Block

What am I doing wrong? Lets try it this way. I just posted earlier and I may have sent it to the wrong place. I live south of Charleston and work full time. I am a newbie to scrapping and need tons of help. I am tickled to find other WV scrappers and am looking forward to getting to know you. If anyone finds my previous two posts, please let me know where they are and what I did to get them there! LOL Sue

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

Hi Sue! I live in Marietta OH. I grew up in Parkersburg WV. Glad to see you made it to the forum here. Although the WV forum is usually pretty quite. Just add it to your favorites so you can see when new post are made.

New Kid On the Block

Hi Willow. Since living in WV I realize we are a tri-state area in the area of WV that I live. Ohio and Kentucky are no more than an hour away in either direction. I'm not too sure where Marietta is but I know I've been there. LOL I am trying to learn this new posting system. I am used to AOL message boards so I have no idea what things like "use markup", "use none" or how to change color of my font or even enlarge it since I can barely read it...............so I can't imagine how anyone else can! Thanks for replying. I am looking forward to getting to know some of the others too.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

I also have no clue what the Use Markup means. But I do know that to change to color of your font - click preview at the bottom of your post box - then click edit more and you will then get to choose color and all that above the box.

New Kid On the Block

Hey you WV gals, where are you? LOL........I bet everyone is busy scrapping. I have to work today at 10 but I thought I would stop by and say hi. I found two things on QVC last night I wanted to add to my collection and don't you know.....they are on waitlist. It's the Asparagus mix and match die cuts and monograms...........and Brenda Walton paper. I like to do a lot of diagonal second pages on top of the main page and her paper looks interesting. So since it's Waitlist I might get it in a month or so. Hope everyone is doing well.

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

anyone else having a case of de ja vu, when they woke up this morning and looked outside? 2 weekeneds in a row of this white stuff. ick.
guess my plan will be to stay home and finish taxes and maybe scrap/stamp like last weekend.

~mary~

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

I can't believe this weather! 63 degrees here on Thursday. Then it was windy as all get out Friday - my youngest daughter flew her kite yesterday! Then I woke up today and there was three inches of snow on the ground with more coming down. Now the weather says tonight will be 11 degrees! What a February! lol

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to LauraRNwv

guess winter is finally here. I can't believe how cold it is this morning..brrrrr.
mary

New Kid On the Block

We didn't get as much snow as Charleston got. I am south of Charleston and we got maybe...at most....an inch. The weather has been freaky though that's for sure. Our winter hasn't been too bad but I am looking forward to spring. I love the warmer weather that isn't humid yet.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

We just got a dusting up here. But cold has heck! I hope the weather just starts to get warmer soon. Everyone at work including clients are sick!

New Kid On the Block

Not sick here, knock on wood. I work the closing shift tonight so I hope there is no more snow predicted for tonight. I hate driving home in the dark in the first place and snow or rain makes it worse. I must be getting old! LOL

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

lol - i know what you mean -

boyzmom
Veteran
boyzmom

I'm from Hurricane! Glad to see some other "moutaineer ladies"! Thought I might be the only one! lol

Expert
In response to LauraRNwv

Hello Everyone,

I'm Tammy, I'm from Virginia Beach, VA but born in good ole West Virginia!! I was looking around and saw your posts and thought I would drop in. I was feeling homesick, which I do quite a bit like 10 years worth!! LOL Plus I thought what better way to get rid of being homesick than to talk to other Mountaineers!!
I don't know if I introduced myself before or not, but I will give a little run down. I'm 36, married for almost 10 years and have two boys ages 1 and 7. I love to scrapbook, have been for about a year still somewhat of a newbie. I would love to talk to you all sometime.

Tammy

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to tcunningham

HELLO AND WELCOME, I NEED TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD. I HAVEN'T READ OR POSTED HERE IN OVER A WEEK OR SO. I AM GOING TO MY FIRST CROP IN MORGANTOWN ON SATURDAY AT THE RAMADA, I'M EXCITED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND TO ACTUALLY WORK ON SOME LAYOUTS. I HAVEN'T COMPLETED ONE IN A LONG TIME. I WANT TO CHANGE MY PLAIN, BORING, CLUTTERED STYLE SO I'M BUYING SOME NEW THINGS LTTLE BY LITTLE. I AM ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING MY OWN SPACE IN OUR FAMILY ROOM DOWNSTAIRS, RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING IS PACKED IN BAGS AND SHOVED SOMEWHERE IN MY BEDROOM. CAN'T USE WHAT I CAN'T SEE. WISH ME LUCK ON GETTING SOME THINGS ORGANIZED FOR THE CROP. DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME OUT.

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to SheilaWV

I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that March is National Scrapbooking Month!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

I am in embarrassed, national scrapbook month is in May. The activities director at my work said it was this month. I got so excited. SORRY!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

that's okay, march - may it's all the same.

New Kid On the Block
In response to boyzmom

Hurricane isn't far from me. I work in Charleston at one of the Home Improvement Centers. LOL Hi to you!

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03

Where is our WV scrappers??
Hope you all had a good weekend. Went to my friends house Saturday night for a mini crop. didn't get much pages done. I worked on my book of me.

mary

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

my week end was stressful. we had our dog put down on friday night. she was 11 and had so many things going on it just wasn't fair to let her keep suffering.i didn't get anything scrapbook related done, and as you know the crop was cancelled. i'm going to try and arrange to come to the one on the 18th at the ramada. i have been making plans to turn part of a spare bedroom downstairs into my scrap space, hubby is suppose to get someone to finish the drywall asap. so i'm hoping to get that done in the next month or 2. right now everything is in boxes and bags and totes. i know this is just an excuse but i don't get much done that way. i have to keep searching everytime i want to do a page. this am. i took a notebook and got the few swaps i'm in organized so i know what i have commited myself to. that's going to help, i kept losing my post it notes with what i need to send and who to. now that i have rambled thanks for posting, it would be nice to see this thread pick up. take care

maryscraps03
Veteran
maryscraps03
In response to SheilaWV

so sorry to hear about your dog, Sheila. So rough to lose a pet -they are really part of the family.

Hope to you can make it on the 18th -even if just to hang out and meet some other scrappers. I know its rough to scrap with your stuff packed-I had to do it for a year when we were in the middle of big move. It was a pain.

~mary~

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

thank you, she was a shih tzu and always had trouble with her ears and her skin and this past year her health really got bad.

my scrapping stuff isn't really packed away that's just how i have it stored (LOL) sometimes i think that's just my excuse as to why i haven't done anything in so long.

New Kid On the Block
In response to SheilaWV

I'm so sorry about your furbaby. My Sheltie passed away last fall and she was 15. It's so heartbreaking to lose a pet since they are our kids. I hope you are holding up okay. I haven't been scrapping much either. My dining room table is filled with it but I've been too busy to sit and work at it. Well off to work now...............another day, another dollar. LOL Sue

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that you feel better soon.

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney

Hello to everyone! My name is Michelle McVaney. I have been a member here at Scrapbook.com but haven't had the time to hang out in the forums much. One of my goals for this year is to meet some new scrapping friends...so what better way than hanging out here in the neighborhood!

I was so excited to find this WV thread! I recognize some names from Scrap Camp! Hi Laura!!

I have been married for 10 years...11 in May! I have three beautiful scrapbook subjects ages 10, 7 and soon to be 6. I have been scrapbooking for years and hosting scrapbook retreats almost as long! Scrap Camp in Ripley WV is my baby and my sister and I just opened up a scrapbook retreat studio in Parkersburg a couple of months ago!

Scrapbooking consumes my life sometimes but I love every minute of it! I am excited to get to know ladies better! I am hoping to be able to make it to one of the Morgantown crops someday soon to hang out with you morgantown gals and check out the scrapbook store there too!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to mmcvaney

Hi Michelle. Good to see another scrapbooker from WV. You mentioned scrap camps..........How do you all find scrap camps or scrap clubs in your areas? I don't know anyone down here that scraps and I've never been to a class, camp or anything. Love to hear from you all. Sue

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

if you click on her name it will take you to her "my place" on there she has a few words underlined if you click there it will take you to the site you are asking about. i think (LOL)

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney

I sent you a Pm:)

mmcvaney
Resident
mmcvaney

Scrap Camp is coming up April 21-23.

There are still spots open. Its a great place to meet lots of other WV, OH, PA, IN, KY, VA scrappers!

New Kid On the Block
In response to mmcvaney

Thank you for the info and I would love to go to one of these scrap camps some day but with my job I can't get 3 days off in a row. I work full time so my scrapping is limited. I'd love to know how it went and to see pictures if you take any. Like of the room you all scrap in and stuff like that. Have a ton of fun. Are there teachers that come in and teach new techniques too? Sue

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

Hi there everyone. I am glad that I found this thread. I don't visit here often, but now that I found this, I will!!! Anyway, I am Sandy and live near Charleston. My husband is from here, but we moved away and Hurricane Rita made us come back I have four children, 2 pekingese's and a cat. I have been scrapbooking for 4 years. When we were in TX. I was the scrapbooking instructor at Micheal's. I am also and I am also an Indepedent Scrapbooking Instructor for I Remember When and love what I do. If anyone wants a new catalog, just e-mail me

I can't wait to get to know everyone!!!

sarahw (willowtree4ever)
Veteran
sarahw (willowtree4ever)
In response to Sandy Scraps in WV

Welcome aboard!

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics