Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: West Virginia        (Topic#1337714)
SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to vannalou

hello ladies, enjoying the beautiful weather. just trying to dry out. my the rain was wicked ~ i thought for sure our littel creek running along the road was going to come out but it didn't. the sun is out and it's suppose to go up to 65. i dohave 2 windows open alittle just for some fesh air.

i have spent most of the morning looking through online stores to try and buy a playstation3. i have saved a couple and now need to try at midnight tonight. i never even had a chance with buying one instore, people are crazy out in tents. don't worry i'm not keeping my fingers crossed on getting one online either, just gonna try. i only want it to put on ebay ~ i feel for the ones who really want one for themselves, i think every person they talked ot on the news only want them to resell.

just put the twins down for a nap and they are NOT co operating with me at all (LOL)

have a great day all!!

kuke
kuke 
Veteran
kuke
  • kuke on 11-16-06 06:56 PM
In response to SheilaWV

I'm ashamed that I don't get here more often!

Welcome Amelia J! I grew up in Pt Pleasant, about an hour north of Huntington and now I'm in Pikeville, KY! What part of KY are you from?

I have done ONE page this year! Ugh, I need to get back in the game! I'm trying to start my wedding album, but that is so huge. Maybe I need to start slow and build back up to that. LOL

My wedding pictures are on my yahoo webpage, 360.yahoo.com/hollieannwood. I have some really cool pics to work with! I'm just overwhelmed by how to do it. I want to do it chronologically I think. And there are a few pics I want to showcase and make stand out. Wish me luck with that project!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to kuke

• kuke Said:

... and now I'm in Pikeville, KY!

My SIL lives in So. Williamson, and was going to Pikeville College for a while!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to Jleighroll

anyone near the new river gorge bridge??? our cee bees are playing mt hope there tonight. hubby and most of the town are there (LOL) the kids and i are listening to it on the radio

Croppy Friend
Tenant
Croppy Friend
In response to SheilaWV

• kuke Said:

Welcome Amelia J! I grew up in Pt Pleasant, about an hour north of Huntington and now I'm in Pikeville, KY! What part of KY are you from?

Thanks Kuke!

I'm from Paintsville. I go back home all the time...going Tuesday in fact. We're practically neighbors! I'm pretty familar with Pikeville too. Do you like living there?

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to Croppy Friend

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou

I hope you are all having a great week!!!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to vannalou

Where is everybody???

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

this thread is always slow!! i don't know why we aren't chattier........my thanksgiving was great now i'm geared up for christmas, i am just so excited for the kids. i must say i have done pretty good shopping this year and i think they will be happy christmas morning.

it is mighty cold here but still no snow, i'm ready for some. it is so pretty with all the christmas lights. not arpund my house of course. my hubby doesn't do lights. but it's nice looking at other peoples houses (LOL)

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to SheilaWV

I don't know how many of you are close to Bluefield/Princeton, but I just found the coolest thing at the Princeton Wal-Mart!
I didn't know they were carrying the Cricut machine and cartridges!!! And Wal-Mart in Bluefield has the Cricut for $179.00 with the George cartridge! They also carry the cartridges for 59.99 and the tote and the tool kit (sorry, forgot the prices on those). I really haven't been price shopping for this machine, but I looked it up at the Michael's closest to my work and it is 299.99 there without a Coupon or sale price. You can bet I'm hitting hubby up for this one for Christmas big time. And if you get there before I do, ladies, save me one!!!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to LauraRNwv

wow! that's a saving.. i thought i wanted one but thankfully i have waited. i am an impulse shopper who tends to buy supplies and then not use them. i REALLY ~ REALLY need to start scrapping, i am such a procrastinator! in fact i should be working on 2 albums as i sit here and type, one for my brother and one for my sister of pictures from when we were little and some pictures i have the only copies of for heritage type pages. what i am trying to say is the cricut looks great and does great things but a $200 knick knack wouldn't make hubby very happy. i just seem to have gotten away from my albums and now i just make up excuses as to why i'm not doing anything with them. wow ~ that was a long rant ~ sorry. anyway laura i hope hubby gets you one!!!! merry christmas ladies

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to SheilaWV

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you WV gals!! Hope you get lots of scrappin' goodies in your stockings!!

Laura

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to LauraRNwv

Happy Holidays everyone....

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to vannalou

MERRY CHRISTMAS

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to SheilaWV

Hello everyone--- I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to vannalou

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I got the Cricut for Christmas! woohooo! Now I gotta make time to 'play' with it and figure out all the little details! I got some neat paper packs and glue dots, too! I really pulled the wool over Santa's eyes this year!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! And I hope everyone's New Year is filled with peace, joy and love!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to LauraRNwv

That is totally awesome! Congrats!!!!

ncjeanie
Resident
ncjeanie
In response to LauraRNwv

Theres a scrap camp in Ripley?? More details please!

Actually, I am originally from WV but I live in NC now. I NEVER thought in a million years we would move, but my DH was offered a wonderful promotion 7 years ago and off we went.

My son says he is "going home" when he graduates high school next spring and will be going to Marshall. So, you see, we are still very much West Virginians at heart.

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to ncjeanie

You can check out Scrap Camp via their web site - just do a web search with Scrap Camp as the key words and the site should come up as a choice. They also have a group on Yahoo! groups. It's loads of fun, it's priced great, you get to take cool classes, lots of crop space and lots of free goodies! The ladies who organize Scrap Camp also own Get Crafty Studios in Parkersburg, WV - they have weekend crops and themed crops there, too - looks like a lot of fun!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to LauraRNwv

i think i have been to there website but not to the studio. one of the girls who has it is a member here at scrapbook.com michelle mcvaney i think is her name.

my cousins daughter is at marshall in fact she just became an RA this year.

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to SheilaWV

homesick here... a few more months and i can at least drive through wva.....

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to vannalou

Happy New Year everyone! I'll be in Tennessee...haven't been "home" in almost 4 years! We're leaving this afternoon and I can't wait!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

be careful and have fun!!!

happy new year

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to SheilaWV

I get to start playing with my Cricut today - finally have a night off from work!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to LauraRNwv

have fun!!!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to SheilaWV

Hi all..... I hope you are doing great..

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to vannalou

Where is everyone?? Did everyone have a good Christmas/ New Years?

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

there is never anyone here, i almost forget about it. i do have it in my favorite topics or i would never know if anyone posted.

christmas was a little busy but very enjoyable. the kids got lots of things they like and are still playing with so that's a plus.

new years eve we went to our local firehall for an elimination dinner, that was alot of fun. hubby and i never get out alone.

still waiting on some snow, i am so ready. the mud is driving me nuts ~ especially when i have to let the dog go outside. yuck, i am tired of having to clean her feet plus she doesn't like it.

so how about you, how are things?

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to SheilaWV

Things are finally slowing down a little here... now that it's time for school to start back up! Christmas was good... Megan got entirely too many toys. New Years weekend we went to see my family in TN, and brought back my neice, so... I had two 2 year olds last week My neice went back home yesterday, so today I've been trying to clean a little. I have to go get my books tomorrow and another test Thursday, then school starts next Tuesday. I don't feel like I got a break at all!
Glad you had a good Christmas!

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

Hey everyone! My 13 year old daughter and I sat down to scrapbook Saturday night. We actually used the new Cricut and we loved it! She finished one two page layout and a single page layout and the two pager used the George cartridge. It looks really cool! Of course, I didn't get any scrapping done - just helped with hers. She had to lay out the pages on the table for her dad to see when he came home, she was so proud of them!
I'm going to try to get more scrapping done this year....I keep saying that, but something always gets in the way!
Hope everyone is doing well! It's finally starting to feel like winter time where we are! I'm getting a little tired of spring temperatures in January!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to LauraRNwv

Hi ladies--- I hope all is well there...

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to vannalou

We had snow last week! Now waiting for some more! I'm glad it's finally feeling like January!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV
In response to LauraRNwv

Hey there everyone....I haven't visited the list in a lonnnnngggggg time....I hope it becomes more active...us hillbillies gotta stick together ya know? lol...

So what is everyone working on? I did 2 heritage pages today and worked on a mat swap....Now the kids are bugging me to play a game of Monopoly...I just can't make them understand that it is no fun because it isn't real money hehehehe

Everyone have a great evening!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou
In response to Sandy Scraps in WV

Hi all---

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to vannalou

Hey! Did everyone get some snow over the weekend? We got a little, but we got more ice. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

We only got a dusting of snow The kids are so anxious to go sledding....

I just uploaded new layouts to my gallery if anyone wants to take a look

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

We got some ice - actually had the grandbaby out in it pulling her on a sled for a few minutes. She loved it! It melted away today (Monday) though. Oh well - I'm glad it left...I have a long drive to work and definitely didn't want to drive in snow or ice!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to LauraRNwv

All our ice left, too... now we have mud I don't have a long drive to work or school, but I live at the top of a very curvy hill, and hate to have to go down that hill to go anywhere!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou

Jealous here.... no snow in Germany yet...

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV
In response to vannalou

Hey Vanessa,

Where in Germany are you? My daughter is in Buedigan with her husband.

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

well, we got snow, lots of snow on sunday. i thought for sure we have a snow day but it was just a 2 hour delay. they kids went sled riding when noah got home from school they had a blast. right now we are at about 18 -20 degrees and we have had flurries the last 3 days. i think they are calling for more accumulation thursday into friday. doesn't matter to me, my van is in the shop and i'm stuck at home anyway. let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

~ScrappinSteph~
Guru
~ScrappinSteph~
In response to SheilaWV

Hi everybody! I'm new here and it's great to see fellow West Virginians on here!

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to ~ScrappinSteph~

hello and welcome! what part are you from?

~ScrappinSteph~
Guru
~ScrappinSteph~
In response to SheilaWV

I'm in the Eastern Panhandle!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

Well welcome to the group! I am Sandy and live near Charleston.

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

hey ladies, i want to invite you to play 80's tv bingo with us. it's a blast, here's the link

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14006...

if you join in tell them i sent ya

vannalou
Expert
vannalou

We are over near Kaiserslautern.... near France.

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to vannalou

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

vannalou
Expert
vannalou

Hi all... have a great week!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to vannalou

Did everyone get snow??? We got about 4 inches last night and my dd (almost 3) LOVES playing in it... I got some great pics! I'll try to post some in the next couple days. Hope everyone's having a great week!

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv

I was at work in Charlottesville when the snow started and we got about two and a half inches. Hubby said a lot of it has melted in our little town, but he didn't tell me how many inches it was! Monroe county schools have been closed since one day last week due to the cold weather. They're supposed to be on a 2 hour delay today, if they don't call it off at 7:30. I love to see the snow come! I just hate to drive in it!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

We got about 4 1/2 to 5 inches. On Tues. the kids had a 2 hour delay for school because of the temps and then got out 1 1/2 hours early for the snow coming in. They were off yesterday and a 2 hour delay today.....I hope that the school board knows that these delays really mess up my days, lololol....

~ScrappinSteph~
Guru
~ScrappinSteph~

Anyone know of any crops coming up soon?

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Wish I did... what part of WV are you in?

~ScrappinSteph~
Guru
~ScrappinSteph~

I'm in the Eastern Panhandle!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Welcome to the thread! I'm between Huntington and Charleston.

~ScrappinSteph~
Guru
~ScrappinSteph~

Thanks! So, we're only 4-5 hours away!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

I am going to be having a crop in March probably, still working on it. It will be in Boone County and an all day thing. From like 10-6 I will keep everyone posted.

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

So how much snow did everyone get today? We only got about an inch....I am bummed and the kids are too I wanted more....I guess it is from being raised in Southeast Texas, lol...

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Funny you should ask about the snow... I got home from work last night thinking it was kinda sad that all our snow was gone (dd loves playing in the snow). Woke up this morning and it was snowing again. I think we only got half an inch, though. I think there'll be more in the morning... I just got home from work and it's snowing pretty good!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Did everyone have a good Valentine's Day?

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Where is everyone?

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

Hello there everyone! It is a beautiful Boone County...hope it is where you are at too....

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

It was pretty nice here today, too. Unfortunately I was in school all day Less than a month till spring break!! YAY! I can't wait!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

Hey everyone!!!! Just wanted to say hi!!!!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Just thought I'd pop in ( ) and say hey!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Anybody out there?

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers

Hi everyone,
I am new to this and still trying to get more involved. It is nice to see other West Virginians out there scrapping. I have been having a hard time finding fellow scrappers and place to crop. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV
In response to scoopers

Where in WV are you scoopers? I am in Boone County. I am Sandy, married to Wayne, mom to Tiffany, Joey, Ariel and Cody... And a new grandma of 1 week to Dominick

Tell us a little about yourself...

MattG 
Tenant
  • MattG on 04-01-07 11:47 PM

Hello West Virginians!

I have never made a scrapbook before but need some help and guidance. If anyone is in the huntington/barboursville area please check my proposal thread out. I need all the help i can get and quick!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14123...

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers

I am in the Beckley area and have been having a really hard time meeting other scrapbookers. I am thinking about going to the scrap camp in April, I have not ever been to one any input. Are they alot of fun, have you ever been?

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers
In response to scoopers

Does anyone know of anything scrapbooking going on in the Beckley area?

LauraRNwv
Veteran
LauraRNwv
In response to scoopers

Hi scoopers! I'm Laura and I live in Monroe county, about 15 miles from downtown Lewisburg. Scrap Camp is so much fun! I've been twice and I'm going again next month with my daughter. I went the first two times alone, but it was still great because everyone there was really nice. Check out their website.
I don't get to Beckley very often, but I would jump at the chance to go to some kind of crop!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV
In response to LauraRNwv

Happy Easter everyone Anyone scrapping today? I am....

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers

Does anyone know of any scrapbook store s in maybe the Charlesont or Lewisburg area that have crops??? I can't remember the last time I went to a real scrapbook store . I am starting to have withdrawls!!! LOL

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to scoopers

There are no stores in Charleston that I know of. There is a crop in St. Albans this Saturday night from 6-whenever. We usually leave around midnight or so, but we also usually start at 10 in the morning or 2 in the afternoon, so.... this one may last a little longer. If anyone wants more info, let me know!

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers
In response to LauraRNwv

National Scrapbook Day Crop
@Fairmont State

Saturday May 5th 9:00am – 9:00pm
Location: Fairmont State Pierpont Community & Technical Campus (basement of the Veterans Square building in downtown Fairmont)

“Anniversary Crop” celebrating our one year anniversary of all day crops at Fairmont State. There will be special events going on all day to celebrate. Continental breakfast and lunch provided. Fee only $20.00

· We will have a Scrap Yard Sale so bring your unwanted items. Have them tagged with price and your name or initials.
· We will also be doing a Scrap White Elephant – if you would like to participate, bring any wrapped scrapbooking item(s)worth $5.00. We will have a blast opening & swapping items!!
· Games & prizes
· Make & Take projects
· Demos
· 5 Extra tickets for grand prize drawing to the first 15 who register.
· Get an extra ticket if you bring a snack to share.
· Special drawing for those who attended all 4 crops over the last year.

We plan for this to be our biggest event to date!! SPACE IS LIMITED. Reserve your spot today!
Register for this crop by calling (304) 367-4913.
Fee only $20.00

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers
In response to scoopers

Just as a reminder, here is a great crop to go to, they usually have one every month here.
National Scrapbook Day Crop
@Fairmont State

Saturday May 5th 9:00am – 9:00pm
Location: Fairmont State Pierpont Community & Technical Campus (basement of the Veterans Square building in downtown Fairmont)

“Anniversary Crop” celebrating our one year anniversary of all day crops at Fairmont State. There will be special events going on all day to celebrate. Continental breakfast and lunch provided. Fee only $20.00

· We will have a Scrap Yard Sale so bring your unwanted items. Have them tagged with price and your name or initials.
· We will also be doing a Scrap White Elephant – if you would like to participate, bring any wrapped scrapbooking item(s)worth $5.00. We will have a blast opening & swapping items!!
· Games & prizes
· Make & Take projects
· Demos
· 5 Extra tickets for grand prize drawing to the first 15 who register.
· Get an extra ticket if you bring a snack to share.
· Special drawing for those who attended all 4 crops over the last year.

We plan for this to be our biggest event to date!! SPACE IS LIMITED. Reserve your spot today!
Register for this crop by calling (304) 367-4913.
Fee only $20.00

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV
In response to scoopers

how did your crop go, did you have a full house? sounds like fun ~ i really need to make it out to a crop sometime. having 3 kids at home and a hubby who works and has cows and pigs is kinda tough getting away but i sure could use it.

how about this weather? summer is coming ~ it's going to be 80 today!!!!!! and my big boy only has 15 days of school left until kindergarten graduation. time just seems to go so fast when measuring it by school years.

have a great day ladies

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers
In response to SheilaWV

My friend that lives in the Clarksburg area has this crop everymonth. I will try to make sure that I post every month incase anyone is interested in attending. She also does classes at the college if anyone is interested, just call the college and they can get you set up with info if anyone wants to attend.
Happy scrappin!!!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV
In response to scoopers

Jenn,

The crop in St. Albans, is it a regular thing? It is about 45 min. drive for me so that isn't too far

Please let me know

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

where is st. albans?

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV
In response to SheilaWV

St. Albans is near Charleston...Like your going from Charleston to Huntington... You have Charleston, Dunbar, Cross Lanes, Nitro then St. Albans....

Hope that helps a little

How far are you from Charleston? I am about 20 minutes...

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

i think it's a couple of hours to charleston, like 2-3 but i'm not positive. thought maybe if it were 45 minutes this way it might not be to bad. but that's way to far

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

• sandyhubbard917 Said:
Jenn,

The crop in St. Albans, is it a regular thing? It is about 45 min. drive for me so that isn't too far

Please let me know

It used to be a regular thing, but now the girl who does it started a new job and has to work a lot of Saturdays. So... now it's just whenever she has a Saturday off and can get the fire department. I'll be sure to put it on here again when we have another one.

SheilaWV
Mayor
SheilaWV

jenn, your avatar is cute

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to SheilaWV

Thanks! I made it at becomeanmm.com

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers

Any interesting news in West Virginia, anyone having a crop?

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to scoopers

There is a new store opening up this weekend in Kanawha City... Almost Heaven Scrapbooking. It's on Maccorkle Ave. Grand Opening tomorrow!

SABRAT
SABRAT 
New Kid On the Block
SABRAT

Hi all. I am new to this and would really love to get in with a group of beginners. I am in Charleston through the week, but home is in Ravenswood. Anyone know of anything in either area that could help me? Thanks for your help!
Hugs...Cindy D

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers
In response to SABRAT

I sure wish that we would get a new scrapbook store in beckley!!!!!

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV
In response to scoopers

Hey there everyone...I went to the new scrapbook store in Kanawha City (Charleston) on Saturday...Let me just say that it is GREAT!!!!! Of course I spent money that I didn't have, lol.... Everyone that can get there, needs to go!!!! I am even going to get to teach a couple of classes. I am excited about getting to teach again! Sooooo everyone go!!!!

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

Yeah, it is GREAT! I went to the "sneak peek" Friday night and bought some stuff. Glad to see ya got to go, Sandy!

nikkic1998
Tenant
nikkic1998

Hey all,

I am a Newbie from Logan County, WV (1 hr south of Charleston). I have just started buying supplies to start scrapbooking. I've wanted to start scrapping for a few years but didn't really have the time or money (I still don't ) I decided I want to make a scrapbook for my mom. Her 60th birthday will be in March 2008. I figure that gives me plenty of time to get it together (I hope). I plan on having her a surprise party too.

I am thrilled to find that they have a new scrapbook store in Kanawha City. I go to Charleston at least once a month for something.

I've lived in WV my entire life. I am married with 3 dogs. I work in South Williamson, KY. I am glad to see others from WV.

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll
In response to nikkic1998

Hey, my SIL lives in So. Williamson... small world! We'll probably be going down there this weekend to get my nephews. Have you been to the new SB store yet?

nikkic1998
Tenant
nikkic1998

No, I haven't been to the SB store yet. I'm not sure when I will get back to Charleston, but when I do I plan on stopping in there.

It's amazing sometimes how small this world can be. I work at ARH hospital there in So. Williamson but live in Logan. Not too bad a drive though. Where do you live? (Obviously not So. Williamson ).

Jleighroll
Pro
Jleighroll

I live in St. Albans... about 15-20 minutes from Charleston. You probably know my SIL... at least one of her boys is in the hospital a couple times a year. If it's not one of them, its another.

Sandy Scraps in WV
Veteran
Sandy Scraps in WV

• nikkic1998 Said:
Hey all,

I am a Newbie from Logan County, WV

Hey there! I used to teach scrapbooking at Accents there at the Logan Mall before we closed at the first of the year.

You will love the new store in Kanawha City when you get to get over there

This is a great bunch of ladies here...if you have any questions, just ask away

nikkic1998
Tenant
nikkic1998

Thanks so much. I can tell by all the posts I have read on this site that everyone is very helpful & friendly. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions as I go along. This site will be a lifesaver.

My friend Rhonda was working at Accents the last couple of months they were open. I was surprised when it closed. I stopped in there a couple of times. They really had a lot of nice things. I didn't know that they had scrapbooking classes there though.

I can't wait to go to the new SB store. I know I can't go this weekend but I may try to go the next weekend.

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics