Page 1 of 26 
Username Post: What did you buy this weekend?        (Topic#1352763)
andtyler
Guru
andtyler

With all of the coupons coming out and a new AC Moore in the area I find myself shopping weekly... UGH! There will be nothing left for anyone to buy me for XMAS (at least scrapbook wise). Anyway I used my 40 and 50 % coupons on a Fastenator (been wanting one) and the MM stapler with colored staples (thought it would be an easy way to add ribbon to holiday cards). I also bought some adhesive squares and photo corners for .72 a box on special at AC Moore and a cute $1 stamp that says Think Snow... I am going to hold back on mentioning all the ebay purchases... Anyway what did you buy for yourself this week...

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to andtyler

i received the blitzen paper and Bazzill cs to match that i preordered. i also got the christmas stack ,cs stack and mat stack from joannes. i havent spent a cent this weekend except for food for a friend, so i am waiting to go to my moms and shop some around there.

sovip
sovip 
Pro
sovip
  • sovip on 11-20-05 10:16 PM
In response to riverroadrn

I bought myself a xyron 2 and a half inch sticker maker and a refill cartridge, and three really pretty blouses at macy's (non scrapbook related hehe). It must have been a slow weekend! LOL!

dawnie
dawnie 
Mayor
dawnie
In response to sovip

lol you lucky ducks! nothing here for myself this weekend. lol

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 11-20-05 11:21 PM
In response to dawnie

Just some stickers & one more spool of ribbon

Bev
tlc independent consultant

scrappershelley
Diva
scrappershelley
In response to Bev1

I bought my goodies to send off for the Friendly Neighbor Challenge, and a few embellishments for myself.
I was pretty good this weekend.

ibscrappin
Diva
ibscrappin
In response to scrappershelley

with my 40% coupon i bought a provo craft lunch box. i also bought the sizzix paper clips trombones.

FLScrapper2
Guru
FLScrapper2
In response to ibscrappin

I was good this weekend I bought a paper trimer and a spool of ribbon.

MaggieSimpson
Diva
MaggieSimpson
In response to FLScrapper2

Didn't buy anything. I'll probably do all my damage this week....

Beth1019
Diva
Beth1019
In response to andtyler

I did Christmas Shopping - nothing for me!!!

IBMis2
IBMis2 
Veteran
IBMis2
In response to Beth1019

I rec'd 2 joann's coupon's today so I will do my damage this weekend.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

It is a new weekend and there were plenty of scrapbook items on sale... What did everyone purchase? I bought two Mimi bags, adhesive and the new Simple Scrapbooks book... All were impulse buys... but essential... I wish that I had been smarter about shopping the sales... and more inclined to be at Joann's when they opened...

scrappershelley
Diva
scrappershelley
In response to andtyler

I got a bunch of paper. Joann's had pp 6 for .96
I also got a dcwv scrapbook kit and the slab 6.
They did have lots of sb stuff on sale.
Joann's was packed at 6am friday.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to scrappershelley

Oh, I went to a LSS on Friday and bought a bunch of Christmas pp, as well as some Chloe's Closet (that stuff is soooo pretty). Then last night I went to the site of the LSS and ordered some other misc stuff and spent around $32 (I ran out of glue dots this weekend, and then I saw that LSS had some transparancies and other paper on sale). I so want DCWV cardstock right now, but I am waiting until after Christmas to buy anything else, since I am hoping some people will give me gift certificates for scrapbooking stuff this year.

JennyBoo
Resident
JennyBoo
In response to lcmemories

I got K and Co Quotes, some cute photo corners several new rub ons, and some mm brads shaped like flowers, oh and some small leather frames.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

I went back to Joann's new coupons in todays paper... Couldn't resist the cardstock at 6 for .96 and more discounted adhesive... Also grabbed a few yards of clearance ribbon... I have been enjoying packing the new Mimi Totes... I rediscovered lots of great things to play with that I forgot about... I am having second thoughts about the no more sb shopping in Dec...

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to andtyler

My LSS had everything in the store off 20% on Friday, 15% off on Saturday. So Friday I bought paper, hermafix, and more paper. I also ordered online--2 albums, refill page protectors, a wizard die, some MM paint, some Heidi Swapp ghost frames--all that I can't buy at my LSS--and some hermafix (seems like I keep that company in business). Big weekend. Now I have lots of pages to get done before Christmas--hope to give 2 albums as gifts.

spikesmom
Pro
spikesmom
In response to scrapperbee

I bought the Sizzix alpha bars alphabet "Ransom". It's the cutest alphabet!!!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to spikesmom

Well I don't feel so bad. I was major bad bad. I spent everything on me! I bought 2 quickutz alpha Lucy and Studio and Abigal oops that is 3. Then dh thought I needed something new ha!ha! so he gave me money to order sizzix alpha's and sizzix machine and some die and individual die both sizzix and quickuts. So I am Done, but I still think I need stuff because I don't own it all yet. I hardly have time to use my other quickuts alpha 39 in all. Oh my I must get a grip! Fun stuff though.

fastmac
Expert
fastmac
In response to ibscrappin

• ibscrappin Said:
with my 40% coupon i bought a provo craft lunch box. i also bought the sizzix paper clips trombones.

Have you done a layout with the sizzix paper clips yet? If so, can you post it. I'd like to see how you used them!

fastmac
Expert
fastmac
In response to fastmac

I bought some bobbin ribblon with "all boy" messge, sizzix playground font alphabet (it was on for $90 Canadian), sizzix pumpkin die, and some Harley Davison papers. Someone posted on another thread that sometimes buying scrapbooking supplies is just as much fun as scrapbooking... I think she was right!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

It is another Sunday and that means coupons and ads... I have my eye on the xyron sale at Micheals... What are you shopping for? What did you buy yourself this weekend? I picked up some gingerbread house embellies for two gift books on Friday and adhesive. I also grabbed some KI papers for .25 per sheet at a lss sale.

Scrapper50
Expert
Scrapper50
In response to andtyler

I'm so excited but think I got carried away....I went to Joann's and bought a Xyron machine, some embellishments, card stock, tools & paper. Didn't stop there...went to Wal-Marts and bought a CD "Scrapbook Plus", a book with CD "Scrapbooking for Dummies", a magazine, "Digital Scrapbooking" I need all the help I can get LOL. Maybe today I can devote some time to actually doing a scrapbook instead of dreaming about it!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to Scrapper50

I am jealous... Which xyron did you choose? I am thinking about heading out to Michaels today for one...

MountainQueen
Diva
MountainQueen
In response to andtyler

I bought 3 xyron 500 refills, they were on clearance at Michaels! Very hard to find those! I bought a scrapbooking kit for my gf and one from Joanne's for my mom. Slab of paper, some blue ink, and...I think that is it.

I did place 2 online orders as well, one here at sb.com and another with creativexress.

CreativeChaos
Diva
CreativeChaos
In response to MountainQueen

Geesh....I thought I would do okay this week until I saw the Hobby Lobby ad, a ton of different SB'ing items for 1/2 off, plus whatever is not in the sale can be bought using the 40% off coupon.
I'm in trouble, BIG BIG trouble!

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 12-11-05 09:27 AM
In response to CreativeChaos

Well, If you consider photo ink & photo paper thats all I bought. Once I get bil's frame os his dog & "the rope" done that will be all of my Xmas shping

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

It is another new weekend... and there are a lot of 40% off coupons out there... plenty of lss with specials... Who's shop and what will you buy?

Scrapper50
Expert
Scrapper50
In response to andtyler

Just when I "thought" I bought everything I could ever need last weekend, there seems to be something else I could use, but that will have to be put on hold. I need to finish some projects this weekend before I can spend any more money, KWIM?

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to Scrapper50

i was in dallas last week and went the sbwarehouse there, my fav lss...ok, lets see, ginx paper to match coasters from a swap i am in, ummmmm... a mm eyelet setter with 30% off coupon, ummmm ginx plain round cb coasters,puzzle pieces from jo's to make reindeer pins, a christmas quote stack 1/2 off at jo's and some letters that are like the beads they used to make your babys name out of. i also went to michaels when i got back and bought fiskars european trimmers for presents as they were less than half price. gotta stop spending!!! haaaaa susan a

MomTo4CrazyKids
Governor
MomTo4CrazyKids

We have a place at the Jockey Lot (Flea Market for you Northern folk) that sells ALL stickers for $1.00. I do not get down there much as it is about an hour from my house and I find it is easier to just go to the store (Michael's) ten minutes up the road. I went down there and got some stuff for me, my Santa Swap with my Meetup group, and the grab bag swap. They not only have stickers, but everything else too! The prices differ for other things though. So, if anyone needs anything, let me know and I can get it and mail it to you. Even with shipping it would be cheaper than other things. As I said, I do not go down there that often(normally once every two months or so). But, just an offer.

Melinda

New Kid On the Block
In response to MomTo4CrazyKids

I lost all my scrapbooking supplies in Hurricane Katrina but luckily found some photos that weren't destroyed. Yesterday I hit Michaels and Hobby Lobby to start restocking. I went a bit wild but it was the most fun I've had since the storm took my house.

I got a Generations rolling bag (the big one), a new pink Fiskars 12" trimmer, pink easy runner adhesive dispenser, spw Scrap Pack #1 and 2, a number of other small items.

I may not have a lifetime of pictures, but I'm back to scrapping the ones that I do have.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to nikki4612

I didn't get none donw this weekend, but will probably do some damage this week.hehehe

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I picked up a small package of letters, a few sheets of paper, 2 initials, and a pet print frame kit for half off... Did not use a single coupon... but there's always next weekend... I am hoping that someone will buy me scrapbook stuff for xmas... I did buy a digital camera today - so hopefully I will have my gallery set up next week. Hope everyone had a weekend of happy shopping...

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to andtyler

I went crazy while in ATL over the weekend and got the following at Archievers,Hobby Lobby and Memories.List not in that order:
Heidi Swapp ribbon, flowers and letter chipboard;flowers,Making Memoriers bling bling (rhinestones and pearls);8x8 calendar; Basic Grey chip board tags; Basic Grey matchbook kit; Making Memories Rub-ons;doodlebugs eyelets (3 packs);KI Memories paper from their holiday line and Favorite Things lines;friendship rub-ons;acrylic small letters;Nexxt photo pegs. I got some other things but for the life of me Can't remember the rest. That is a sign of buying tooo much! LOL

Edited by strawbvee on 12-20-05 12:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to strawbvee

You picked up some wonderful things... WOW. I have never been to Archivers or Hobby Lobby - I will have to plan it on my next trip to ATL. I can't wait to see the Bling Bling at my lss. I did head to Michael's tonight - the stocking stuffer section was great. Colorbok mini album kits for $3... embellishments for $1... xyron 150 tape for $5... I also picked up the new issue of Scrapbook Answers - since it is sealed I decided to save it for a quite moment this weekend.

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to andtyler

Thanks...Archiever's is like Recollections. Recollections is owned by the same company that owns Michael's. That is what we have up here. I shop there and oline as well as LSS, AC Moore, JoAnn's Fabrics. There stocking stuffer section is great...saw it in ATL.

sugarcrystalz
Diva
sugarcrystalz

I was on vacation so I bought a bunch of stuff. Paper packs, single sheets, a few different kinds of eyelets, a few stickers, buttons, ribbons, craft wire, punches, embossing powder, coluzzle with 6 templates, scrapboss... yes, I was busy. And now... I'm broke.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

Anyone do any after Xmas scrapbook shopping... Did you receive/use any gift cards for scrapbook items?

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to andtyler

I purchased some organizational items for my scrap space. Crates from Target, three small storage boxes and some baskets. I am making a trip to Ikea on Friday to get some more items. I can't wait til it is finished. I will probably hit my LSS as well

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to dawnie

It is not the weekend and already I hit the sales... I went to the lss and finally bought a copy of Heidi Swapp s Love your handwriting book, an urban bling rhinestone "fabulous" and the ribbon holding fastenator staples (can't wait to try them)... Then today I picked up the AMM scrapbook tool tote (square with a handle) that sits on the table... of couse it is pink and brown - LOVE IT! I must stop... and I still can't believe that WALMART is now carrying MiMi totes in ALL NEW COLORS!
I did finally see the MM tag maker - it looks neat but I am not sure if I would use it enough.
Happy shopping... What's on your list?

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to andtyler

ok...i know my last post was about buying organizing items for scrapspace and I got some more things over the weekend. So not scrapping items but lots of things to keepe it all organized. Next week I want to hunt for Heidi Swapp items!

Gretch
Gretch 
New Kid On the Block
Gretch
In response to strawbvee

I went to JoAnn's yesterday, and found their Christmas stamp sets were all 60% off. I picked up the Memory Makers Christmas set for $5.99 -- an alphabet of foam stamps, a paint tray, and 4 paints -- red, green, black, white. The only thing "Christmas-y" about it was the container and that it contained red and green paints. I'd been wanting foam stamp letters for awhile now -- wahoo!

Melanie in CA
Veteran
Melanie in CA
In response to strawbvee

I spent my Michael's gift card from my SIL and got the Alphabet Font set, jump rings (after being inspired by one of the current contest's mini albums in the gallery), and some little round tins with spaces for labels for organizing my scrap desk--they were a dollar and in pink. lime, purple, and blue (?). They also had gorgeous round boxes covered with mulberry (pinks and lavenders and one other color) with ribbon handles also for $1. Then I went to Wal Mart and got the Memory Makers combo packages in 12x12 size boxes with four different elements, three sheets of stickers (two were alphabets), two pkgs of either eyelets, snaps, or brads, one package of their rub on letters (671 total images?) and a surprise of another big sheet of alphabet stickers or their definition sheets behind the plastic divider. Those were $10 and a great buy--saw them mentioned here.

SO--I guess I did pretty well and what with all the goodies I got from Santa and Mom, I have a lot to organize and use before I go back and buy more.

Melanie

bearfootboo
Idol
bearfootboo
In response to Melanie in CA

I FINALLY bought myself a 12x12 mat. I only scrap in 8 1/2x11 but I found that I wanted more space to actually design on so that has been nice. Also, I got MM ribbon glue - have yet to use it though and I also got 2 things I've been looking at, the Christmas foam stamps and the Scrapbooks, Etc. Photography book - love it by the way!!

mox
mox 
Resident
mox
  • mox on 01-02-06 10:07 AM
In response to strawbvee

I bought HS florals, HS credit card slides & frames, HS circle chipboard letters and MM velvet alphabet stickers. Love that velvet texture; can't wait to use them!

MilfordScrapper
New Kid On the Block
MilfordScrapper
In response to mox

I finally bought my Xyron 250, although "Santa" brought me a great organizational cart for my scrap area, plus some holiday sizzlets.

Happy New Year, all!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to bearfootboo

Please let me know how you like the ribbon glue... I could really use some...

andtyler
Guru
andtyler

I looked all over Michael's today for jump rings... Where did you find them? What were they near?

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to andtyler

This evening I got the summer Prima Flowers,beautiful Megaset by KI Memories, Heidi Swapp Photo Corners and misc. embellishments

mele1455
Veteran
mele1455
In response to strawbvee

There was a 40% coupon for New Year's Day so I got a 12 X 12" paper container to store the patterned paper I bought from Costco. Also got a new 1/8" hole punch by Fiskars.

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to mele1455

OK.... I am on a role here! I got some Maya sheer poka dot ribbon today and Heidi Swapp she brown chipboard letters and rhinestones from lss. I love her stuff! Almost forgot also got some MOD paper!

AmandaFace
Expert
AmandaFace
In response to strawbvee

Hm... nothing! So proud.

Melanie in CA
Veteran
Melanie in CA
In response to andtyler

• andtyler Said:
I looked all over Michael's today for jump rings... Where did you find them? What were they near?

Back in the beading/jewelry section. You can buy them in silver tone or sterling so be careful unless you love your scrapbook so much you want to use precious metals. They were $3.69 for 85, if I remember correctly.

Melanie

Edited by Melanie in CA on 01-04-06 06:30 AM. Reason for edit: Put a % for the $--it's early yet.....

heynow
heynow 
Pro
heynow

Spent about $10 at LSS for some papers. I was so proud of myself because most of the paper I bought, I knew excactly what pictures they would go with!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to mele1455

I didn't know COSTCO sold patterned paper - I had only seen the stack of cardstock, a few books and a container of scissors - wonder what else I've missed there...

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to andtyler

I picked up a few stocking stuffer items from Ms on clearance - a gingerbread house small scrapbook and some xyron in a try me box for $3... also grabbed some great initial stickers from the $1 area in Target... Thank you everyone for sharing your great finds... Gives me a direction for my shopping...

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to andtyler

I got somemore Heidi Swapp items off of ebay today. I love her stuff as you can see she is one of my favs.

fefelants
Governor
fefelants
In response to strawbvee

I found the Plaid Essentials Paper tearing templates. Couldn't wait to try them out. Now, I need to find the rest of them. I don't know if they are new or not, but they ARE to me. I found the tearing rulers first and liked them. Now, I'm a tearing fool.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to fefelants

This past weekend I put $200 of scrapping stuff in layaway at Walmart. Waiting for money later this month, didn't want to miss out on deals. Got those great MM kits for $10, bought 3. And alot of other stuff that I really needed. Albums, stickers, embellishments, protector sheets, page kits, cutting mat, cutter, rounded punch, eyelet setter, tags, and more.
Then I went to JoAnn's and me and my daughter bought $10 worth of printed papers 5 for a $1 and a clearance pack of metal sticker phrases.
Today I went to Target and got some storage containers in the deal isle and then a pkg of Valentine paper for $1, plus some Valentine stickers.
I have been busy this week. Still have to get more stuff for swaps next week. I'm a shopping addict,hehe!

jmalkin
Resident
jmalkin
In response to andtyler

I bought a whole bunch of great stickers at AC Moore that were on sale for $1.00 each. Including a few Jolee stickers.

sovip
sovip 
Pro
sovip
  • sovip on 01-05-06 10:18 PM
In response to jmalkin

i bought CHESTER by Me and my big ideas. I love the great bold colors, and all the glitter!!

No Cal Jan
New Kid On the Block
No Cal Jan
In response to sovip

I bought the Ek Success "Fastenater" and am already having a bit of buyer's remorse. The staples are hard to place exactly where you want 'em. I have confidence, though, that I will get the upper hand on this puppy!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to No Cal Jan

I shopped the Joanne's sale and purchased 2 mini scrabook albums kits from CK and a set of CK chipboard letters - all were 60% off...

andtyler
Guru
andtyler

Did everyone catch the 50% AC Moore coupon this week? I had been having so much fun with clearance sales and Target's $1 spot - I don't know what I would use it on... I need more time to scrap - it just seems that shopping is easier to squeeze in...

Mum0f2
Mum0f2 
Tenant
Mum0f2
In response to andtyler

Our Michael's had a 50-75% off sale. I bought brads, fabric, stickers and the Crop-in-Style P3 (they were out of Sizzix by the time I got there )

createdtoPraise
Expert
createdtoPraise
In response to Mum0f2

Absolutely nothing, I'm flat broke and going nuts. looking for a job I use piddly change to buy paper and embellishment when I do shop arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh

DeMomof2
Tenant
DeMomof2
In response to createdtoPraise

some purple eyelets, pastel flower brads, pink and brown ribbons, 2 sheets of letter stickers and copper looking plaques.

trying to rebuild my supplies since getting back into scrapbooking

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 01-09-06 11:27 AM
In response to DeMomof2

Altered paperclips, piano embelli, Bazzil cs &
Sizzlet birthday die. So fun to shop until the $$ runout:(

_____________________________________________ _____

bev1

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to Bev1

more Heidi Swapp -chipboard stripes and shapes
Tomorrow I will get the mini iron (AC Moore sells her products now) YEAH... and you know I am going to use my coupon!!!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to strawbvee

I don't know if my AC Moore has the HS collection yet... May need to check it out:)

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to Mum0f2

I never saw a Michael's ad in this weeks paper - I think I really missed out... That means I will have to stop by...

TarynLeah
Guru
TarynLeah
In response to andtyler

-4 clear 18-compartment boxes for all my small embellishments (you know, that new year organizing mode!)
-some alpha stamps
-Terra Cotta tapestry embossing powder
-an Embossing Buddy
-a bone folder
-a Mica Magic copper stamp pad
-2 mini flower punches
-a stamp scrubbing pad
-clear embossing powder

just realized to day thought that now i need some patterned paper ! next weekend...?

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to TarynLeah

What is the mica magic copper stamp pad like? I have never seen this product but it sounds very interesting...

bdhardy
Pro
bdhardy
In response to andtyler

I bought the scrapbooking layout book CHERISH! Fantastic! I have already done 6 pages and love them! Best supply I have!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler

Okay I checked out the Micheals clearance sale - HEADS UP for anyone who wants a MiMi tote they are clearanced at $60 for the large wheeled and $25 for the scrap tote and toolmate tote - the supplies were getting low - only lilac and blue available... I don't think you can beat the value of these bags...
I spent a whopping $12 and used two 50% off coupons from Js at Ms - I bought a bunch of holiday bobbin ribbon for .09, the Feb CK magazine, a dog brag book with supplies included, a book of cute decorative post it notes in different sizes, a letter A stamp, foam hearts in a bag for Valentines Day pages, and a corner rounder... I am off to scrap - isn't it amazing how so few $s can yield so much inspiration ... Happy Saturday to all.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to andtyler

I went to acmoore and bought supplies for a daggone art class i am taking, we didnt have a book to buy and its a good thing, just the basic, cheapest supplies i could find were 100 bucks, Lord knows no wonder artists are starving. i did pick up the sizzix mini file folder die for 7.99, they had all sizzix for 50% off. yippee

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

I purchased some floss baggies so I could sort and store my ribbon. My ribbon used to take up a huge amount of space, and now it is all contained in a little square binder.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou

Bought some patterned paper and finally got myself a cutting mat! Been wanting one of those for awhile.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler

This sounds like a great idea - where do you find the baggies? How do you attach them? My ribbon is getting unruly...

spinn477
Pro
spinn477
In response to andtyler

I bought some document holders for my MM foam stamps, a rolling date stamp, The Heidi Swapp Iron and a couple of alphabet iron ons, Heidi Swapp ghost frames, and Heidi Swapp petals.
That darn Colleen just had to tell me about all the great Heidi Swapp stuff at ACMOORE!!

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to spinn477

I KNOW isn't it great that they are selling her stuff! I got the Heidi Swapp flowers in crimson and yellow. I am excited to have a local store that carries the line.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to strawbvee

I am heading to AC Moore today to check out the HS stuff... I just ordered her "ME" album from the Q - acutally I went ahead and did the TSV from QVC with the 4 albums... Here is the number - it priced at $24 with tax/shipping $31. Happy shopping...
F00519
A-D Themed 1000+pc Boxed 8"x8" Scrapbook SeriesAuto-Delivery
01-24-2006

sugarcrystalz
Diva
sugarcrystalz
In response to andtyler

Just went to Wally World and Pamida so I got a bunch of little things:
10 glue runner refills
embossing labelmaker (I already had the rolls to go in it by accident, so I thought I'd buy this for $5)
embossing pen
silver paper
earth color cardstock
page protectors
cat and dog 4-sided stamp blocks
RIBBON- dog bone, dog pattern, cat paw, top cat, tis the season, red, orange, lt. blue, dk. blue, moss green, silver, maroon, wide silver and red
about 500 pix-does that count? hehe

lapeen2
Diva
lapeen2
In response to sugarcrystalz

I got...

- Doodlebug ribbon
- Doodlebug sequence and a couple different colors
- Heidi Swapp chipboard words, ghost letters...and something else that I can't remember (how bad is THAT!)
-A big corner rounder
-Gin-x fabric
-a couple cute fabric storage bins from Walmart...I could buy that entire aisle of all that new colorful spring stuff!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to lapeen2

Today I picked up patterned paper , paper bags for books, card stock, and ribbon... I stopped by a lss and couldn't help myself... It has been a bad (or good depending on how I look at it) scrapbook spending week.
I did finish 3 layouts and made Valentine's Day cards... So at least I was inspired...

andtyler
Guru
andtyler

I am having an expensive evening with QVC... Should I ask what did you buy today from the Q Scrapbooking Fair?

jgoodin
Veteran
jgoodin
In response to andtyler

Considering I've been to two LSS's in the last two days, I've been pretty good. Yesterday I was looking for some vellum (wouldn't you know it, they only had 1 sheet left), and I picked up some colored Fastenater staples. Today I went to a different store and picked up a bit more vellum and some goodies for a friend who's birthday is tomorrow. I also purchased two magazines and a 7gypsies espress stamp.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to jgoodin

I was at another lss (I think I may actually end up visiting everyone in Northeast FL) and picked up ribbon, bazzil, pp, pink library card envelopes and the owner cut some small vellum envelopes for me... Can't wait to scrap... I just might feel overwhelmed when the QVC stuff arrives next week...

andtyler
Guru
andtyler

Today I stopped at the coolest Srapbook store... One side was a scrapbook store and the other a coffee shop... I pick up some cool paper and ribbon... Is anyone familiar with the Shabby Princess line? I saw a VERY small selection of it today and was in LOVE... It is not heavy paper - but the patterns and colors were FAB... This week I will shop less ... Hope everyone had a great shopping weekend... Now I am going to sit down and work on my Gingerbread House mini book...

New Kid On the Block
In response to andtyler

this weekend i have some brads eyelets well im working in my album when i was baby so a lot of baby stuff!

sovip
sovip 
Pro
sovip
  • sovip on 01-22-06 05:48 PM
In response to Baby_Cupida

I bought some giant paper clips from the office supply store, and a cute box, ok 2 cute boxes. One for a swap and one for me! I also just bought tickets to the SCRAPEXPO in san jose, ca.

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to andtyler

I feel sososooo guilty, yesterday i was having to come in extra to work and went in my office and did retail therapy, kaleidoscope from QVC and really cute val paper from a peek in time, anyhow, got home and spent to today sorting paper and i have one whole 12X12 box of WA and Kaleidoscope and a ton of valentine paper. Have mercy on me and my addiction. susan

Fidget
Fidget 
Resident
Fidget
In response to andtyler

I got more PP this weekend from Michaels they had the SLAB on sale for $10.00 instead of the $20.00

Vicky Kelly
Idol
Vicky Kelly
In response to sugarcrystalz

wow, a bit ot lol but we had a Pamida store in Perry, IA. I loved going there!
Hmmmm....what did I NOT buy lol I know too much! I got some rub-on's, a couple magazines, a Simple Scrapbooks book, some papers both cardstock & pp, ribbon, charms.

Scrappin Grandma
Veteran
Scrappin Grandma
In response to Vicky Kelly

I got the Word Stamp Kit from magneticpoetry.com I am anxious to get it. I got $650 worth of gift certificates at a local store for Christmas so I am going to have a big shopping spree. I am taking my 7 year old granddaughter today to let her pick out her favorite supplies for her birthday. She loves it!

Edited by Scrappin Grandma on 01-23-06 10:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to fastmac

Way too much I expect. I went to the sizzix online sale and bought enough to get free shipping. Can't wait to use my new stuff, but my pocketbook is screaming with hunger pains. Oh well, I guess I'll survive.

Taterdawg
Diva
Taterdawg
In response to NoirCat

I have not spent a penny in 3 weeks!!! I am saving up for a QK Alpha that I hope I can get at the end of the month. It has been discontinued and I want it really bad. Plus I am waiting for the new BasicGrey to come out

ambadol
Expert
ambadol
In response to Taterdawg

i also went a little crazy on the sizzix site! that was after i spent almost $100 dollars on a paper and adhesive order. how can you pass up free shipping! my total this week is really bad! no one tell my hubby!
$150-sizzix
$89-paper/adhesive
$9-adhesive
$25-i-kandee chalk
$14-stamp organizer
$58-embossing powder swap

strawbvee
Guru
strawbvee
In response to ambadol

I got some ribbon, Heidi Swapp ghost letters and more flowers.

Page 1 of 26 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics