Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: Georgia Peaches Numero Cinco        (Topic#1357331)
Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo
In response to BellasMom

Awww Lenee!!!! Your FIL is in my prayers! It is amazing how far they have come with bypass surgery. I am sure he will pull through just fine. My Dad nad a single bypass (his aorta though) My Mom had Mitral valve replacement, which is also open heart and they both did great. Just know this!!! He will look AWFUL after surgery, really really WHITE and worse than he looked before!! That is SOOOO normal. He will be hooked up to EVERYTHING and it is scary. But they are watching him like a HAWK and they keep him sedated to days because he has to stay still and calm. Big hugs to you!!!!! It will be ok!

Melissa -- What gorgeous boys!!! What are their names??? you are positively GLOWING in that picture, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to Cheeryo

Only NINE more days til Peach Greet!!!

I need to make an altered paint can for a silent auction at school. Anyone know where I can get an empty one?

DragonflyMama
Diva
DragonflyMama
In response to ScrappyGuy

• ScrappyGuy Said:

I need to make an altered paint can for a silent auction at school. Anyone know where I can get an empty one?

In my scraproom.....it's been there waiting to be altered for a year now. Can you wait 9 days to get your hands on it??? Otherwise...go to Lowes.

DragonflyMama
Diva
DragonflyMama
In response to DragonflyMama

Lori!!!! !!!!

Lenee....how scary!!! Good thoughts and lots of prayers going up for your FIL and your family.

MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!! Your boys are gorgeous!!!! And you look like you're on top of the world!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!!!!

IzzyScraps
Resident
IzzyScraps
In response to Hedwig

Oh my gosh Melissa! How are the kids adjusting? Bless their hearts for being in foster care so long. I can't wait to see the baby girl photo. They're dolls.

Izzy

• Hedwig Said:
Hey everyone - I just got the boys to bed....I bypassed cloud 9 several hours ago....lol...btw

My Boys

My girl will be with us on Saturday

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg
In response to IzzyScraps

Lenee, I am praying that everything is going well with your FIL today. One of my co-workers had triple bypass just last year and he is doing great. I'm sure your FIL will alsoe.

Melissa, those boys are adorable, I'm crying happy tears for you as I look at the pics.

Gary, Home Depot has empty paint cans

jessandjoey
Mayor
jessandjoey
In response to dragondawg

Lenee, I hope things get better for your FIL!

Melissa, great photos! So very happy for you!

CelestealBlue
Resident
CelestealBlue
In response to jessandjoey

Phew, guys i just finished getting my scrap room organized...check it out...My Scrap Heaven...

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to CelestealBlue

Lenee, got your FIL in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy return. Keep us posted.

Sonya, if you want to bring me that paint can I can hold my breath for nine days. Otherwise I will just stop at a Home Depot on the way. I already have papers, ribbons and embellies picked out.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

Did I say thank you for offering the paint can, Sonya?

NO? Okay, thanks, darlin'

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

WOW!! Celeste, That is so fresh and clean. Love all the little areas you've got for your supplies.

Would you like to come over to my house sometime????

DragonflyMama
Diva
DragonflyMama

Okey dokey Gary....start holding your breath....you're on my list.

And....ummmm.....forget Archivers on the 21st....I'd rather go to Celeste's house and play!!!!! That room is awesome.....sure puts my little laundry room nook to shame.

DragonflyMama
Diva
DragonflyMama

Melissa......come on - give us an update. How's life with all that testerone in the house????

Amy_Lynn
Guru
Amy_Lynn

• CelestealBlue Said:
Phew, guys i just finished getting my scrap room organized...check it out...My Scrap Heaven...

Your scraproom looks really really good. It looks so clean and organized. I think you have inspired me to go get my ugly little space organized. I only started trying before Christmas. I think once I get a bigger desk to work on and some more storage for all the other stuff I am having to store in that room, I will be able to keep it cleaner.

CelestealBlue
Resident
CelestealBlue
In response to Amy_Lynn

thanks guys...it has definitely been a work in progress....the only down side....I CAN"T GET OUT OF THE ROOM....but believe me, over the years i have gone through different organizing ideas and i think the best idea was to categorize my embellies by color...but thanks again, i appreciate your comments...

fiabella
Idol
fiabella

Celest I LOVE your room!

Hedwig
Hedwig 
Expert
Hedwig
In response to fiabella

I have time to type...everyone in the house is asleep, except me...I have to take off for school in 30 min....

***Kid News***

Christian (5yo) - is still fighting bedtimes...dh had that duty last night, ds finally drifted off about 11pm, but in his own bed and not the couch (small victory).

Mario (18mo) - ds LOVES dh....he wanted Jeremy to hold him and was very possesive (sp?) of dh....and last night was mashed potatoes, turkey and lima beans....almost as funny as the spagetti...hehe

Julia (7mo) - will be here about lunch time on Saturday...her current foster mom said that she is doing good....just hates her nebulizer (asthma)

Overall, dh & I are exhausted, but VERY happy...we "thought" we were ready for kids...but, they are showing us everything was not exactly ready...ds1 has found all the nicknaks at kid level that need to be moved...ds2 showed me how well he can get passed "childproof" protectors....Jeremy and I are loving every minute of it....we are going around to every phone to day and turning the ringers down....our families were calling up till 10pm last night and our phones are so loud they kept waking ds2

Sorry I went on and on.....I will hush now....hehe

Hedwig
Hedwig 
Expert
Hedwig
In response to Hedwig

Celeste...I LOVE the room....looks great.

Lenee - your fil is in my prayers....let me know if you need anything else...

Gary - take pics of the can when you do get done...I love doing altered paint cans....hehe they are so much fun.

IzzyScraps
Resident
IzzyScraps
In response to Hedwig

Melissa-you never know what kind of hours Christian's other foster folks kept (or not) him at. Apparently needs some structure. That will come in time. I had to smile at Mario's possessiveness. That's kind of normal with kids that age with one of their parents. Can't wait to see pics of Julia. You two just take a deep breath and things will work out. You sound just as exhausted as when we brought our first son home. It took us about 3 months before we finally settled (& got some sleep) down and got use to being parents. Birthing them doesn't automatically make everyone else have an edge, I promise you.

Lenee-prayers sent your way.

Celeste-love the room. Must be nice to have stuff organized.

You all have a great time in whatever sports endeavor you decide to do on Monday. Don't forget to take incriminating photos. I'll be pulling my hair out with my 3 kids running around destroying the apartment as usual. LOL

I have classes at Impressive Ideas/Roswell all day tomorrow and have tons of family stuff to do on Sunday. Ciao!
Izzy

CelestealBlue
Resident
CelestealBlue
In response to Hedwig

aaaahhhh, bedtime...what a fun time of day...wait till dd comes home but i agree, all three will be on a schedule in no time....everyone is still adjusting....

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo

Melissa -- HUGS, you sound so happy!!! I am thrilled for you!!! Yep, none of us have the "Perfect Parent Guide", we all just do our best and you sound like you and dh are on the road to success!! Lots of love is step one and that will show you the way!!!

Celeste - I am DROOLING over your room. It is so clean and pretty!! I am working away on mine, can't wait to have my own room!!!!
Maybe I will get something done then!

I JUST found out the first concert series in PEachtree City will include Styx and Foreigner!!!! I am !!!!!

The others include Eddie Money, Temptations, and Frankie Valli!! I will be selling those tickets!

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster
In response to Cheeryo

Hang in there Melissa, you sound like you and Jeremy are doing great! Bedtime does get easier once there is a routine so hold your ground and know there is an end in sight!!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to SASchuster

Oof, 11 P.M.??? He must have been exhausted! Maybe it will just keep getting earlier and earlier. Hang in there and be firm with your rules. If you aren't I am sending Nanny 911 after YOU!

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg

Melissa, you're doing wonderful. Once those little ones get an established routine, and know you are going to be consistent and firm about the rules, Then things will settle down (as much as they can with 3 kids).

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg

Lenee, how is your FIL today?

Gary, I just checked out your blog. Cool, I love that layout.

Celeste, Great room. I keep rearranging my space to fit my needs and growing stash of stuff. Yours is a really fantastic space

Edited by dragondawg on 01-13-06 10:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg

On the 21st, is there going to be a pre-archivers meeting at Starbucks, or are we all just going straight to Archivers?

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg

I'm loving my schedule this semester. I have fourth lunch which begins at 12:45 immediately followed by 4th period planning, which is the last period of the day. I'm done with students at 12:45 every day!!! Gotta love that, especially on Friday

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo

Pre-Archivers Meeting at STARBUCKS??? OF COURSE!!!!!!!

Lenee - please give us an update!!!

Melissa - please give us an update!!

Gary -

7 days!!!!!

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo
In response to Cheeryo

Celeste!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog today!! I never write in it but today I just needed to get my thoughts down.

Here's to Uncle Freddy!!

IzzyScraps
Resident
IzzyScraps
In response to Cheeryo

Since I'm a newbie, can you all fill me in on the Starbuck's location?

Also, I wanted to give you all heads-up on the 2Peas crops. They're already planning for February 25th and March 25th. Watch for posts in the 2Peas "General Scrapbooking" section.

I'll be missing the February one, as I hope to be in SC taking classes from Ms. Donna Downey herself. Will you all continue to mix with the veggies?

Am I down for peach cobbler? LOL

Izzy

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

Christine, you should know better! Of course we are meeting at Starbucks across the street from the mall on the main drag. It's the last turn to the left before you are to make the turn to go to Archiver's. It's at 9am so be there!

I have a $25 gift certificate from Starbucks burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

After 13 years together, Gordon's mom sent me a gift!!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

Lori, I just realized I didn't say Hi back.

Forgive me???

fiabella
Idol
fiabella

Melissa, you look so happy in the picture! The boys are beautiful. Blessings to you and hubbby for being so loving.

Don't worry, a schedule will come along~ hang in there..l. the best is yet to come... aka a 7 month old.

fiabella
Idol
fiabella
In response to fiabella

Lenee, how's your dad-in-law? Hope he's healing well.

fiabella
Idol
fiabella
In response to fiabella

Gary, that's a milestone!

BellasMom
Pro
BellasMom
In response to fiabella

Hi all Thank you for the prayers and your continued support of my family. We do appreciate all the love.

Status on my FIL:

He has been moved from ICU to a private room. YEAH and AMEN! He did have a quadruple bypass surgery yesterday and does have a few leaky valves that will need to be monitored over the years. We feel confident that he won't have a stroke and will need to take it slow. It was quite difficult seeing him so weak yesterday and he had a great deal of anxiety. He looked pretty awful and I was worried. Back in the 80's, my grandfather (whom I adored) had the same procedure and had a stroke and never woke up from his. So needless to say yesterday I was on pins and needles and quite anxious. Silly, right? We have advanced so much in medicine and yet the fear of something going wrong is so strong.

Anyway, he didn't want us to visit today because he was so tired and grumpy and fearful of how he looked, so we are going bright and early tomorrow for a visit. We also have a family session-type course tomorrow on how to take care of him. He will not be able to drive for at least 6 weeks and when being driven, will not be allowed to stray more than a few miles. So, I believe his lack of freedom will be a tremendous issue for him and so we expect to bear the brunt of what is to come.

Of course, continued prayers will help us. We are all dealing with many things. My DH is due for a colonoscopy on Tuesday and so here we go with another round of stuff. Although the doctors are playing it lightly, I worry nonetheless that something could be wrong. He has seen 2 docs and they both want it checked out. Let us pray that it is minor.

Have a great weekend all! If I don't post much it is because I am thoroughly behind in everything and may not have time to sit at a PC except to pay bills.

CelestealBlue
Resident
CelestealBlue
In response to BellasMom

lenee...that's wonderful news....the power of prayer is something else....and ur DH will due fine on Tuesday!!!!

fiabella
Idol
fiabella

Lenee,

Happy to hear that he's recoup'ing well.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to fiabella

Lenee, that sounds good. If he's worried about how he looks, then he is doing well!

Here's to the same result for hubby!

Hedwig
Hedwig 
Expert
Hedwig

Lenee - that is awesome...I will keep you all in my prayers....

**Update**

I feel more rested today, ds1 finally went to bed last night at bedtime....and he only got up once!............YEAH....

dd should be here in about 2 hours....ugh the wait...hehe

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to Hedwig

She must be there by now, Melissa. How is the family acting about being back together again?

Hedwig
Hedwig 
Expert
Hedwig

Guess who is here.....our family is complete

Newest Member

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster
In response to Hedwig

OMG Melissa, she is beautiful!!! Almost makes me want another infant.

DragonflyMama
Diva
DragonflyMama

MELISSA!!!!!!!!! Your 1st family photo!!!!! I'm so tickled for you all and completely overwhelmed!!!! Can't wait to hear how all the kids are responding to each other. Make sure you go to bed shortly after they do....you're gonna need all the rest you can get until you get into a groove.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

oooooh, look at that face!! Melissa, you are going to have pages and pages and pages of LO's to do in the future! Aren't you glad I showed you how to ink them?

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo

ADORABLE!!! What a beautiful famliy you guys make!!! Those kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

nboulier
Guru
nboulier
In response to Cheeryo

Lenee, So glad things with FIL went well!

Melissa... they are all so adorable!!! What a happy Family!! Take Sonya's advise... when they get to sleep, go to bed!

Anyone still up for something on Monday? Has a time and place been determined? Just checking.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to nboulier

I'm in!! Somebody should call and wake me up on Monday morning though!

courtneybrown
Veteran
courtneybrown

Melissa-- the little one is a cutie pie!

I tried to find the person who mentioned the link to Gary on how to add a banner to your blog, but no such luck on finding that person. So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to whomever it was! I was able to follow the steps and add a new banner to my little blog world.

I am so glad it's a 3-day-weekend! Maybe I can gather and organize all my stuff together for Archivers. See ya'll in a few days!

Courtney :-)

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo
In response to courtneybrown

I ordered pics from Snapfish last week and didn't get them yet!! I really expected them today but now it won't be until TUESDAY!! I will have to shake my booty to get my pages ready in time!!!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to Cheeryo

Shake, Shake, Shake your GROOVE thing!! hee hee

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster

I am still in for Monday and hopefully it will be warmer than it is today!!! I have a match today and I was so excited until I saw the high for today, 53, yikes! Hopefully they will keep me running and I can stay warm!

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo

Brrrrrrrrr, tennis!!!!!!

We are going bowling today!! Then a few more exchanges/returns and back to my scrap organization!!!!

Did I tell you I am selling my dining room furniture?? I will then have my scrap room!! yeeeeehaaaaa!!!!!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to Cheeryo

If you sell the dining room, you do have some place to eat, right????

Have fun with the bowling.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

Sam, you must be one crazy chick to play tennis in this chill. Yesterday was so weird with the harsh winds. This morning i had to break the ice off the top of my dog's water bowl so they wouldn't get their tongues stuck to it. An hour later I had to do the same thing! It's REALLY cold. Blah, wasn't it 74 a few days ago?

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster

Hmmm, eat at the table or have a scraproom, the table would definitly be gone in my house! I am still trying to convince Eric we should build in the garage and let me move into it but he has an attachment to it and doens't want to scrap ice off the windshield of the car in the winter.

I am less than thrilled to be playing in the cold but we are playing our rival, the Subdivision accross the street. The mens team played them last fall and took all five so that's our goal today. I am playing with the best player on our team and I could probably just sit on the baseline and drink hot chocolate and watch because he is that amazing of a player!! I am definitly going to bundle up and wear layers, no skirt for me today!

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo

Yes, Gary, we have a kitchen with a table and chairs so we eat there. I think we have eaten in the DR a total of 10 times!

jessandjoey
Mayor
jessandjoey
In response to Cheeryo

Melissa, cute photos!! You all are a great looking family!!

tc4jeremy
Expert
tc4jeremy
In response to fiabella

HI everyone I am new to Scrapbook.com and live in Georgia just wanted to pop in and say hiya :-)

tc4jeremy
Expert
tc4jeremy

HI HI im looking forward to the crop at Archivers on the 21st is there anything to let me know who is with this group and who isnt? Im new to this site and to all of you so dont know what any of you look like lol

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to tc4jeremy

Welcome, TC! Glad to have ya!
Not sure how to delineate the Peas from the Peaches. Are you already signed up for a spot at Archiver's? I know they are full up right now with a waiting list.
I should be pretty easy to spot and the Peaches will be sitting near where I am. So come over and say hi! Oh, don't forget to bring chocolate. Hee hee, just kidding.

Edited by ScrappyGuy on 01-15-06 01:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

fiabella
Idol
fiabella
In response to tc4jeremy

Welcome TC. Are you sign-up for the Archiver's crop? If you are I look forward to meeting you! If you aren't I still look forward to meeting you at our next get together!

fiabella
Idol
fiabella
In response to fiabella

Sam... one expression: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

fiabella
Idol
fiabella
In response to fiabella

Melissa! Melissa! WoW! You have a complete familia! And you know what... I see a lil rersemblance in the eyes! BEautiful kids!

fiabella
Idol
fiabella
In response to fiabella

Lenee... I'll keep you in my thoughts!

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster
In response to fiabella

OMG, I love my partner on my mixed team!! He was amazing to play with and I felt like i played harder with him....had to keep up I guess and we completely killed the other team! We won 6-2,
6-1. The weather wasn't too bad, I did get warmed up enough to shed my layers which quickly went back on once I was off the court!

Welcome to the board TC!!

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo

Welcome TC!! Where is Hoschton??

BTW, Gary, since you have $25 Sb card, are you buying????

Well, bowling was a hit! I came in 2nd after dh, so I wasn't TOO embarrassed!! Avery (7) got her first spare and Regan (10) got her first strike!!! Woohoo!! Did I have my camera --- NO!!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to Cheeryo

Lori, I am saddened and not just a little offended that you honestly think I would, or could ever SHARE my STARBUCKS CARD!!!

What kind of person do you take me for,huh?

(hee hee)

Hedwig
Hedwig 
Expert
Hedwig

Did someone say COFFEE????????

DH ran out to the store tonight and picked us up a Coca-Cola along with the bread and milk....first caffeine since the kids arrived....I feel soooooo good right now....hehe

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg
In response to Hedwig

Melissa, your family is absolutely beautiful. I don't think you could look happier if you tried.

Sam, WTG winning your match. I won't even go outside when it's cold, much less participate in any outdoor activity.

Lenne, glad to hear FIL is doing well. I'm sure DH will be just fine also.

Gary, are the directions you gave to the Starbucks, coming from 85 or from the other direction. I'll be coming toward 85, not from it. I'm terrible with directions. Could you tell me what other stores are in with the starbucks.

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg

Welcome TC

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

OH, never thought of going that way. Well, you will be turning left to get to Archiver's then at the Best Buy store. DON'T! There's a strip mall across the main drag there, turn right into it.

I just talked to the guy and he says they are in between the Waffle House and the Bruester's Ice Cream. The strip mall they are in has a PetCo and a BusyBody Fitness.
The address is 3264 Buford Dr

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg

Thanks Gary, I'm pretty sure I know where it is. I think I remember seeing that Brusters.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

Where is Nicole?

IzzyScraps
Resident
IzzyScraps

I too am directionally challenged, but I think I remember seeing that Bruster's. I think there's a Kinko's right by there. I come from SR20 off of GA400, so I'm going to assume that the Starbucks will be on my right side. I go early enough, so I'm sure I'll eventually find it.

Have we finally got a number down as to how many Peaches will be attending on the 21st? I know Sam is listed as bringing brownies already. I haven't even got my scrap stuff ready yet. Yikes.

Hope you all are having a nice day off. The kids are psycho today, so no rest for the weary at my place.

Izzy

tc4jeremy
Expert
tc4jeremy

Thanx for the warm welcome everyone! No I didnt get registered early enough for the mania but am hoping to hop in for a few hours around lunch and stay till I must go lol Its been a month and a half since I have done any scrapbooking grrrr

Hubby and I have been remodeling the house and we had alot of parties to go to for Christmas.

Well hopefully some of you will be there earlier in the day and I can chat for a min. Im relatively new to scrapbooking but I have been doing a bit of researching online and have a good start on the things I like. Plus I have gone to a mania and learned a few little tricks. Ok I'll stop gabbing now lol

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to tc4jeremy

Don't worry, TC. We have all been newbies so we are usually kinda nice to them. If you talk to Melissa, she can tell you all about her first crop with us!! I think I scared her, but she got over that.

The list of Peaches attending on Saturday are listed on the first page of this thread. I think I've got everyone on there. If not let me know!
See you in five days!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy

Y'all are gonna laugh at me, but since there wasn't any school today, I thought I'd go out and have a "ME" day. I had the hair cut, a mani, a pedi and then I thought what the heck. Get the eyebrows waxed.

YOU WOMEN ARE ABSOLUTELY MASOCHISTIC!!!!!!!

Bleepity Bleep Bleep, that hurts! Now my forehead looks like I was born a Cro-Magnon. It's all swelled up and bright red. Loverly.

Ouch Ouch Ouch

Okay, quit laughing now! I mean it!

nboulier
Guru
nboulier

I am here, where are you?

LOL, I can just picture you getting the brows done!!

Ok, Peaches, my february calendar seems to be filling up fast! Have we set a date for our next meet?! I have a choice on dates for a crocheting get together and don't want to choose the wrong one!

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster
In response to nboulier

I may be out of town Saturday the 11th but that should be the only one. My dad has his surgery scheduled for the 9th and I am going to try to get back for that and just stay a week this time and not three!!!

fiabella
Idol
fiabella

"crocheting"

Is there really a choice? LOL!

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to fiabella

Now play nice, Martina. Although I'm with you on that...SORRY NICOLE!!

I have no preferences for Feb, except that first weekend. Feb 14th is on a Tuesday (blah!) so that won't affect anything.

jessandjoey
Mayor
jessandjoey

Welcome TC!!

Amy_Lynn
Guru
Amy_Lynn
In response to fiabella

I vote for the next meet to be either Feb 18th or Feb 25th. My anniversary is the 12th and I will probably be celebrating it on the 11th. That day is easier to get a babysitter.

Where are we going to have the next meet? My car should be fixed in the next few weeks, so I should be able to venture further from home.

Amy_Lynn
Guru
Amy_Lynn
In response to Amy_Lynn

Forgot to say welcome to TC.

dragondawg
Pro
dragondawg
In response to Amy_Lynn

Unfortunately, February will be almost impossible for me. I'll be coming home from Columbus on the 18th and DH and I are going to a concert on the 24th, so I won't be able to go anywhere on the 25th.

Of course........ if you scheduled something for the 18th, perhaps between Columbus and Atlanta, I may be able to stop in for a couple of hours...just a thought...

Edited by dragondawg on 01-16-06 02:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

nboulier
Guru
nboulier

ok, you two, no nice warm afghans for you!

I also vote for the 18th or 25th, BUT those are my two choices for crocheting as well, so I motion for the 18th ..... anyone second that?
and where???

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster
In response to nboulier

The 18th sounds good to me too. Are we going to head down to Scrap Happy and Scrapbook Bizzare??

Amy_Lynn
Guru
Amy_Lynn

Ok 18th is fine with me too.

Sam, about how far are those stores from Michelle's store do you think?

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo
In response to Amy_Lynn

Those stores are south of the airport Amy.

I see that Scrap happy does crops on Fridays and make and Takes on Saturdays so I will check back in with Tracey (momhindman) but I think SB bizarre has a small crop area so we might have to get a count estimate!

Who will be going on the 18th? Or is it the 25th??

Amy_Lynn
Guru
Amy_Lynn
In response to Cheeryo

Mwjlnb (Margot) will probably be able to go on the 18th. I will have to double check with her when I talk to her tonight, but she has been asking me if anyone has made plans for Feb because she wants to go to another crop.

So count me and Margot both in for now.

Edited by Amy_Lynn on 01-16-06 03:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CelestealBlue
Resident
CelestealBlue
In response to Amy_Lynn

Welcome, TC...

Gary, saw on BTT, that there is a ? next to my name...i'm definitely making the peach greet on saturday, and i'm gonna try and meet u guys at starbucks...and i live in dunwoody.

FYI...2Ps have tentatively selected feb 25 for their next crop date at archivers.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to Cheeryo

I should be okay with either one of these.

BellasMom
Pro
BellasMom

I can't make the 18th. Sorry, but I have a bridal shower on that date. The 25th was more to my liking but since majority votes, that's fine and dandy.

Can we look ahead for March? And, can we NOT plan it for March 25th or March 4th? I would love to see you all again but if I can't, WAAAHH!

FIL is better. Now I have to concentrate on DH since he is so young and this is out of the ordinary.

Have a great night! TTYS!

P.S. Welcome TC! And Nicole, if all goes well, I should be able to see you on Wednesday too.

BellasMom
Pro
BellasMom
In response to BellasMom

BTW, FIL may get to come home on Wednesday assuming his insulin returns to normal and his drainage eases up. Outside of swelling and a minor fever, he looks good and we are now ready to tackle the next step - recovery at home and then cardio physical therapy.

BellasMom
Pro
BellasMom
In response to Cheeryo

TC - I believe all the seats for the meet on Saturday are already taken. I think the person handling it on the other site has a wait list started for any seats that become available.

I wasn't sure if you realized this but wanted to make sure you weren't confused in case you went. I won't be able to make it but I hope to meet you soon.

ScrappyGuy
Diva
ScrappyGuy
In response to BellasMom

Hey peeps!!

Only four more days. I need to start packing NOW

SASchuster
Diva
SASchuster

So for the next three months....looking way ahead! Everyone check your calenders and see how these dates look for you.
If they aren't good for the majority, we can change them!

Feb. 18th OR 25th - Scrap Happy or Scrapbook Bizzare

March 18th - Memories (I Haven't been in forever!)

April 8th - 1 year Anniversary!!! Back to the clearance store and then to Michele's store for a party!

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo
In response to Cheeryo

I can do either date for Feb, not sure about the other dates.

Lenee, I MUST SEE YOU!!!! Not until MARCH?? No way!!

Can we do Feb 25th so lenee can come?? Who cant do the 25th??

TODAY IS AN EXCITING DAY FOR US!!! This afternoon my first grader (Avery) competes in the county peom recitation contest!!
THEN Bob and I are going to see BON JOVI at the ARENA!!! WOOHOO!!!

Cheeryo
Diva
Cheeryo
In response to BellasMom

• BellasMom Said:
FIL is better. Now I have to concentrate on DH since he is so young and this is out of the ordinary.

What's going on with DH, Lenee? Did he have a polyp?

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics