Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
Merek
Merek 
Veteran
Merek
  • Merek on 01-26-06 12:05 PM

Alright, so I know alot of us digital scrappers have myplaces, so I wanted to start a topic where anyone who was new to digital scrapbooking could have quick access to other digital scrappers that have MyPlaces, and easily get to their galleries.

well... truth be told, I'm not much of a digital scrapper... but I do design element kits, so I guess that counts!

Thanks everyone! Lets get a tight knit community of digital scrappers on Myplace!!

Merek.

Edited by Merek on 01-26-06 01:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

princesslala
Pro
princesslala
In response to Merek

not doing much digi scrapping lately... but everything in my gallery right now is all digital. So i'm checking in!

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to princesslala

I'm in! Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 3.0 is my best friend. My desk full of papers and elements is awfully lonely nowadays.

suziwollman
Expert
suziwollman
In response to Oletta

Hey! Everybody say, "Hi, Suzi!" I'm a newbie... only been scrapping about a month. Only digital, because I can't get nice papers, not to mention embellishments, here in Ukraine. I'm a teacher, but have had a few weeks off, so I jumped into my newest craft. I love it!

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to suziwollman

Hey. I love both digital and paper scrapping, but I think digital will be my favorite. Does anyone know how to remove green glow?

Scrappyfly28
Mayor
Scrappyfly28
In response to mom_the_bomb

I'm torn between the two. I love the hands on feel of the traditional layouts-but love my adobe photoshop elements and all the digital elements that are coming out!! I have about 30 digital layouts within my gallery I think.

SweetScrapping
Resident
SweetScrapping
In response to Scrappyfly28

Hello all!
Well I was a paper scrapper for about 15 years and I just switched over to digital a year ago. I use PSCS2 and I'm also a designer. I do all my layouts now digitally and I wouldn't mind helping those that want to learn digtial..or have any questions. BTW I set up My Place today and I have some layouts in the gallery.

Edited by SweetScrapping on 06-19-06 03:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AmandaFace
Expert
AmandaFace
In response to SweetScrapping

Im here.

Lizzerd
Tenant
Lizzerd
In response to AmandaFace

I could never figure out the logic of paper scrapping -- with bits and pieces scattered all over the place and the tools you'd need, etc etc etc
So I've been digi-scrapping for some time (probably started with PrintShop Pro back in the 80s!) using my old faithful Paint Shop Pro 9. Got a couple LOs up in MyPlace...

smileyfacegirl80
Idol
smileyfacegirl80
In response to Lizzerd

Checking in

I have an album dedicated to my digital LOs. I've only been doing it for a couple of months. I use PSP 8. So I'm still learning.

Marygail

katskals
Resident
katskals
In response to Merek

Hi! I have only been digitally scrapping for a few weeks, but already I'm hooked! I've been a paper scrapper for about six years. All the layouts in my gallery are digital. I'd really like to learn how to make my own digital kits. If anybody has an idea where I should go to start, please let me know!

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to katskals

Me too! I'd like to learn how to make digital kits! Also, I visited a place whose resident uploads lo's without photos or journaling. Great way to share! I started doing it too. This will be fun until I learn to design digi kits.

rdy2scrap
Veteran
rdy2scrap
In response to Oletta

Present

Karen B
Diva
Karen B
In response to rdy2scrap

Here!

I use GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program). It has similar features to Photoshop, but is FREE! All my digital layouts since June 2005 have been done wih GIMP.

Scrapper50
Expert
Scrapper50
In response to Karen B

Yooo hooo, Here I am. Since I joined the site I got hooked on digital scrapping because I was (still am a little) afraid to start using and cutting up paper that I might regret. Anyway, I use CK Scrapbook Designer and finding out more & more as I go along. I'm Lovin' It!

One question, I know you need to save designs in PNG format, which I tried to do...but when I went to see if it worked I still got a white background. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Thank you.

strandgail
New Kid On the Block
strandgail
In response to Scrapper50

Me too! I am new to this site. I sb'd for years with paper but now do just digital. I have a My Place however so far it is pretty empty.

ScrappyDoodleDoo
Expert
ScrappyDoodleDoo
In response to strandgail

Peek-a-boo!

I'm here! And I even have a freebie kit on my MyPlace blog.

sunfleur1
New Kid On the Block
sunfleur1
In response to ScrappyDoodleDoo

Hi, I am new to scrapbooking and to digital. I have a myspace set up. Come by and say hello!

Michelle

CaroB
CaroB 
Veteran
CaroB
  • CaroB on 01-27-06 11:33 PM
In response to sunfleur1

I've been digi scrapping since May last year. My layout in my gallery are all digital.

Amamore1
Veteran
Amamore1
In response to CaroB

Hi I'm here I just started about 2 months ago with digital but I'm hooked already.

scrapjah
Resident
scrapjah
In response to Amamore1

Hello! Aussie digital scrapper here! I actually do both but i DO love digi! I have set up a my place and will now attempt to go and transfer my digi LO's into a digi album! LOL I also design and sell kits - completely self taught and I use adobe photoshop 7.

mwags
mwags 
New Kid On the Block
mwags
  • mwags on 01-29-06 02:56 AM
In response to scrapjah

I have been scrapbooking for about 2 years. I just recently started digital scrapbooking because I have become more familiar with Photoshop. I love it. Besides, it seems like I have more time to digi scrap than the other.

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to mwags

Let me know how to do a digi album. That would be awesome.

scrapjah
Resident
scrapjah

I made a digi album for all my digi layouts in the gallery so they are easy to retrieve. Otherwise I have all my layouts, digi and scanned saved on a re-writable disc and a separate hard drive.

I have them in 'year' folders like real albums. and a few special ones that I have done like my dad's birthday album. then if someone wants to see my layouts I jsut open the files and set them to slideshow... easy!

AndreaO
Idol
AndreaO
In response to scrapjah

Hi - I'm a UK scrapper. I love digi scrapping and have recently upgraded to scrapbook factory deluxe 3.0 which I think is brilliant. I also use photo premium 10 especially to edit my pics first. I have recently dabbled in pp scrapping. Most of the stuff in my gallery is digi. Great idea for a thread - Andrea

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to AndreaO

Welcome everyone. Come by and see my gallery and comment my layouts. I love comments and suggestions.

tabitha381
New Kid On the Block
tabitha381
In response to Scrapper50

hi i am new to digital scrapping and only been scrapbooking for about a year my first digital scrapping was using picaboo cause it was free i liked it because of the album and how you could turn the pages like a real scrapbook.
i just bought CK designer deluxe bonus exculsive from walmart last week i like it very much but i am having trouble with importing and saving. did it take long for you to know how to use. And also can you make the albums like picaboo.

~Meg~
~Meg~ 
Tenant
~Meg~
  • ~Meg~ on 01-30-06 02:26 PM
In response to Amamore1

I just started digital this month. Everything in my gallery is digital. I'm looking forward to designing kits.

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to ~Meg~

Thanks for tip on picaboo. I hope it will let me import my layout to create DVD albums. That is my goal. If this doesn't work, I guess I'll have to do some research and buy a program that will.

jakndian
Expert
jakndian

ME! ME! ME! I'm a digi-scrapper! Not very good at it yet, but I love to do it!

tabitha381
New Kid On the Block
tabitha381

hey if you get picaboo to work that way will you let me know

Merek
Merek 
Veteran
Merek
  • Merek on 02-01-06 10:05 AM
In response to jakndian

Awesome! This is a great start for a list and resource for any new people that visit the forums. Y'all have great digital L/O in the gallery. I even see some ComputerScrapbook.com elements and backgrounds being used in people's designs!

Kudos!

If you haven't had the chance yet, head over to ComputerScrapbook.com and take a look around, and visit the free section! It changes around every so often. I may just have to post in the forums when we add new stuff to the Free Section so all of you know about it first.

Edited by Merek on 02-01-06 10:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TammyLin
Diva
TammyLin
In response to Merek

I do digital scrapbooking too!! I am still pretty new to scrapbooking in general so I am still learning. I am using CK and PSP8.

Scrapper50
Expert
Scrapper50
In response to Merek

• Merek Said:

If you haven't had the chance yet, head over to ComputerScrapbook.com and take a look around, and visit the free section! It changes around every so often. I may just have to post in the forums when we add new stuff to the Free Section so all of you know about it first.

Every now and then I do check out the goodies and the freebies, but having someone on the inside helps a lot in case I overlook something or forget to browse on a given day. I absolutely love the element kit Royalty1 and couldn't pass up the embellishments to go with it. I think I even had a coupon for that kit. WTG!!

One more thing, for those that are new to element kits, um when you save them to your computer, don't change the format to .JPG, leave it as .png so you won't have to crop later. LOL, Live, Learn, Scrap!

Edited by Merek on 02-02-06 08:24 AM. Reason for edit: Changed "E-Cut" to "Element Kit" for clarification.

artfulash
New Kid On the Block
artfulash
In response to Merek

Oh yay, glad I ran across this!
I just started digi scrapping and is probably the only way I'll scrap!
I have always loved and drooled over all the paper and embellishments for regular scrapping but couldn't afford it and don't have the room to store it (I'm already a collage artist and so I already have a studio full of paper and 'stuff')
So, its all digi for me!
I haven't bought any kits, I'm trying to make everything myself...slowly learning!

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to artfulash

Wow I thought I'd checked in but I guess I hadn't. I do digi too!! * * Waves hand in air * *

pkbb
pkbb 
New Kid On the Block
pkbb
  • pkbb on 02-02-06 05:45 PM
In response to Amamore1

I have some digital and I love to play with PS. I am going to try and upload some of my digital lo's later on. Mostly I have trouble with that as I save them as HUGE files because I try and print them out on my wide format printer....

Karen B
Diva
Karen B
In response to pkbb

Pkbb, the max size in the gallery here is 1000 x 1000 pixels. I save mine first full size, then reduce the size and save it as the same name but annd small to the end of the title so I know which is which.

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to pkbb

• pkbb Said:
I have some digital and I love to play with PS. I am going to try and upload some of my digital lo's later on. Mostly I have trouble with that as I save them as HUGE files because I try and print them out on my wide format printer....

After you finish your lo's, save them. Then, change the pixels to 1000x1000, flatten your image and save as a .jpg. That should make it easier to upload to the gallery.

Scrappy Sharon
Resident
Scrappy Sharon
In response to Amamore1

I am new to the digi world.....and I love it! I still enjoy the paper craft....I think it goes back to loving paper dolls!
Sharon

Art Ed. Chick
Tenant
Art Ed. Chick
In response to Amamore1

Here!

ElissaP
Tenant
ElissaP
In response to Art Ed. Chick

I'm here too. I have been doing digital scrapping for roughly nine months or so and I enjoy it.

~Meg~
~Meg~ 
Tenant
~Meg~
  • ~Meg~ on 02-05-06 09:29 AM
In response to ElissaP

Me too!

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to ~Meg~

Here's a question: I absolutely love and appreciate the downloadable freebies on scrapbook sites, but am becoming a bit overwhelmed with storing them into my program for later use. Does anyone just browse these sites when they are doing a page, or do y'all just go ahead and download all the ones you like?

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to Oletta

I just DL as I go. You miss freebies if you wait sometimes.

Edited by PixieMegh on 02-06-06 02:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Melissa
Resident
Melissa
In response to Merek

Digital (and Paper) scrapbooker checking in. I use Photoshop CS.

melissa

Therapy Scrapper
Expert
Therapy Scrapper
In response to ~Meg~

Hey Megan,
Not to get off the subject but those r the cutest chairs ur babies r sitting in (babies aren't bad either )where did u get them?

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to Therapy Scrapper

I can't get over how cute that picture is!

Therapy Scrapper
Expert
Therapy Scrapper
In response to PixieMegh

Thanks! It was one of those days where u just have your camera out messing around. My husband was getting excited about the Bears game coming on, he was pretending the baby was his ball and I was just snapping away! And wa-la all came together for an awesome pic!

Dontcha just LOVE when that happens?

Drew's Grandma
Veteran
Drew's Grandma
In response to Merek

I haven't done any digital scrapping, but I am a digital artist and graphic designer. I have my grandson's baby announcement that I created in PS 7 in my gallery now. (That's the only layout in there yet!)

I've done a lot of SFN designs (Something from nothing - a favorite exercise of one of my instructors!) that I plan on creating backgrounds from.

I've had a love affair going on with paper for quite a few years now, and love creating mixed media art, so I don't see myself giving up tradional scrapping, but I find myself creating more and more elements digitally for traditional scrapping!

Check back more at my gallery as I load more of my layouts soon.

Leslie

honny
honny 
Veteran
honny
  • honny on 02-10-06 11:53 PM
In response to Drew's Grandma

drew ps or paint shop pro has 10 out know which has the digital scrapbooking built in
and they are running a free trail
just thought i would give you a heads up in case you did not allready know

honny
honny 
Veteran
honny
  • honny on 02-11-06 06:09 AM
In response to Merek

i love digital scrapbooking
but also like and see advantages to paper
some things i can do with paper scan
and add to my digital
its pretty cool

Drew's Grandma
Veteran
Drew's Grandma
In response to honny

Honny-

I was refering to Adobe PhotoShop 7.0, not Paint Shop Pro - sorry, they do have the same initials, don't they?

Nice to see a fellow Marylander, even if transplanted elsewhere!

Leslie

Karen B
Diva
Karen B

No, Leslie, you abbreviated it right.
PS=Photo Shop
PSP=Paint Shop Pro

sweetscraps
Resident
sweetscraps
In response to Scrappy Sharon

I've taught myself the computer and am learning digital scrapbooking . loving it, not too good at it. sometimes a half way descent page happens, ...not even sure how??? I have "photo explosion deluxe"; "scrapbook factory deluxe" and I just got, ( from my nephew), "photo elements 2.0". I use ped the most , because I've had it the longest and have learn how to use it , a little. I get frustrated sometimes because I don't know how to do something, but little by little I'm getting there. I really enjoy looking at all of the work here. pp and digi. very inspiring.

BethCo
BethCo 
Tenant
BethCo
In response to Amamore1

Hi...I'm new here. But do both digital and traditional. Been doing digital for about a year and a half and traditional for about 8 years!

honny
honny 
Veteran
honny
  • honny on 02-13-06 04:45 PM

OK yes they do have the same i have both
but my mind is on paint shop pro lol

what part of Maryland are you from
or (mrlyn)

KatieInAz
Resident
KatieInAz
In response to honny

Hi! I fancy myself a digital scrapper, eventhough I've only done this for 7 days. Yay! I use PSCS2, which I was familiar with before I started due to photography.

Off to check out everyone's galleries!

~kari~
~kari~ 
Tenant
~kari~
In response to KatieInAz

fun thread! digi scrapper here... 6 yrs or so.. have tried all the programs, keep going back to Digital Image Suite by Microsoft... off to check some galleries and my places

~Jeannie~
New Kid On the Block
~Jeannie~
In response to Merek

Hello, my name is Jeannie and I am bi-scraptular. {paste & digi}
I wield PS7, Wacom, dremel, glue stick & QuicKutz with the greatest of ease.

honny
honny 
Veteran
honny
  • honny on 02-16-06 02:15 AM
In response to ~Jeannie~

hi welcome
i still can not work my wacom..do you know of any tutorials

wendopia
Diva
wendopia
In response to Scrappy Sharon

Hi there,
Im a BI-Scrapper... I mean I scrap paper and digi!!! LOL

my link to digital LOs is in my sig.. thanks for looking! Appreciate comments and tips of course!

honny
honny 
Veteran
honny
  • honny on 02-16-06 07:52 AM
In response to wendopia

really great work
i hope to get that good one day
just starting out here i have a long way to go

papermuse
Resident
papermuse
In response to Merek

I was a geek by trade but haven't played with digi layouts until recently. I've been doing hybrid stuff for awhile and I'm really liking the freedom!

JeanineBaechtold
Tenant
JeanineBaechtold
In response to Amamore1

I am here!!!

Mbarnes252
Veteran
Mbarnes252
In response to jakndian

Hi everyone! I am rather new here also. I have been scrapbooking on and off for about 7 years. I have worked with photoshop and similar programs but never ventured into digiscrapin till I found this site. Between my Canon Rebel XT and digiscrapping I have been havin a blast.

digimadre
Tenant
digimadre
In response to Amamore1

Add me on also! I have been scrapping for around 12 years and digitally for about 3 months. I use Photoshop Elements 2 and love the mix of computers and scrapbooking.

butterflies_design
Expert
butterflies_design
In response to digimadre

Hi guys! add me 2. I'm scrapping for about 6 months now, started to digiscrap in the last month and I'm tottaly hooked. I'm literally glued to my computer. Can't stop downloading, nobody warned me its soooo addicting. HELP!!!

deenaw
deenaw 
Pro
deenaw
In response to butterflies_design

Count me in!

I've been paper scrapping for 5 years, but a couple months ago I started digi scrapping and I'm completely addicted! I LOVE IT!!!

I just did a paper layout for the first time in several weeks and I didn't even really enjoy it! My favorite part was designing the text in Microsoft Word. lol I guess I'm meant to stick with digi!!!

Feel free to check out my gallery...

My Gallery

Artdes
Artdes 
New Kid On the Block
Artdes
In response to ~Jeannie~

Hello, my name is Kathy. I'm new here and new to forums in general. I have been a tactile scrapper for years and just discovered digital scrapping. I can finish 2-4 pages a day in my spare time as opposed to 1 in a week the old fashioned way. I love it!

madlissy
Veteran
madlissy
In response to jakndian

I'm getting into digital scrapbooking . I love paper, but it has been fun experimenting with free kits off the internet for digital lo. I started using paint shop pro, but recently purchased adobe photoshop elements 4. They are pretty much the same, but I truthfully don't know a whole lot about computers. I have a few digital los in my gallery.

Lizzerd
Tenant
Lizzerd
In response to madlissy

just loaded a new LO, about my mother
http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showphoto.ph...

Simply Susan
Guru
Simply Susan
In response to Amamore1

I started computer scrapbooking with the birth of my first daughter. and only recently discovered this whole online scrapbooking world...which i love and am completely addicted. anyways, i have been using SCRAPBOOK FACTORY 2.0, and heard that there is a 3.0 VERSION out there. IS IT WORTH UPGRADING????
Susan

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to Simply Susan

I have 3.0 and have heard it's much better than 2.0 Check out my gallery to see some of the elements you may be missing.

mpatry
mpatry 
Resident
mpatry
In response to Amamore1

HI! i'm from Alberta Canada and i'm a digi-scrap-a-holic! my name is Monique, i'm married... i have a 1yr old DD... i'm a stay-at-home mom... and can't wait to get chatting! see you all around! and my gallery is being filled with all my digi layouts, i've only started, so keep checking back for new stuff as i get around to uploading it all! lol.

Rgifford
New Kid On the Block
Rgifford
In response to Merek

Greetings! I'm a wanna be! I plan to start...uh...now! No "myplace" yet, but hope to get there.

R

Scrappin chic
Tenant
Scrappin chic
In response to Merek

Hi I am new here too. I do both types of scrapping. Just started with digital and have only 2 layouts done working on a 3rd though they are in my gallery.

Schona

sabjac
sabjac 
Resident
sabjac
In response to Scrappin chic

Hello I have never done digital scrapping and I have only been scrapping for about a year,but I would like to check out the digital stuff...so how do I start?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Merek

I am new to digital scrapping...well i havent even started...but would love to start if i knew how...love all the pages i have seen so far...anyone that can help me start would love to hear from you...........
[email protected]

hanahighwayhula
Tenant
hanahighwayhula
In response to Merek

Greetings! I am new to both paper and digital scrapbooking . Currently, I am trying to decide whether or not to go completely digital. I have so many 12 X 12 layouts that are difficult to share online, which is a shame now that I have found such a wonderful community of active scrapbookers.

Either way, I still have so much to learn . . . and I look forward to seeing just how much of an artist I can become.

Cheers,
Beth

IreneO
IreneO 
Tenant
IreneO
In response to Amamore1

I'm 100% digital now. Started paper scrapping in 1995, and went digital completely in 2004. I love making pages on the computer and designing kits too. Glad to meet all you other digiscrappers!

sabjac
sabjac 
Resident
sabjac
In response to Merek

Where do I learn about digital scrapping? Can I find it on this site, I went to computerscrapbook.com and downloaded some paper, but how do I take my pictures from kodak easy share and put them on the paper in the computer? Confused in Seattle

digiscrapper
Tenant
digiscrapper
In response to Amamore1

Hi everyone! I'm new to Scrapbook.com but I do have the meager beginnings of a gallery. I only do digital scrapbooking now although I have been known to create a card or two! I use Photoshop CS and I am self taught so I have much to learn. I'm not bad with background paper but really would love to learn how to make elements and stitch and fold. (Actually the list is endless!!!) Glad to be here.

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to digiscrapper

Hi - I'm fairly new to being active on the boards..I've been dabbling in digi scrapping for a couple of years now. I really enjoy it.

scrappin'mary
New Kid On the Block
scrappin'mary
In response to hanahighwayhula

Hi,I just joined this site today. I am a long-time user of Paint Shop Pro. I started digiscrapping several months ago when I decided I needed to do something with all the old pictures I inherited. I am still exploring the site, but I like what I see so far.

Mary

TenSGal
New Kid On the Block
TenSGal
In response to Amamore1

I'm brand new here! Cool site...awesome features! I'm having a great time looking around. So much to see! I'm hooked!

msatterf
Pro
msatterf
In response to jakndian

I am trying to decide whether I would like digital scrapping or not. I do love my computer but I like my scrappin space more, I think. I have previewing some software to see if I would really like it or not. So far the software is my issue, can't find something that is straightforward and will be able to grow with me as I learn.

beebuzz
Diva
beebuzz
In response to Amamore1

Hi!! Im new here.

Ive been digicrapping for 6 months and paper scrapping for about 1 month. Love both. I use Corel PhotoPaint 11 Not many tut online but I can manage.

Hope to fill my gallery soon and to know you all better!

jhusk
jhusk 
Diva
jhusk
  • jhusk on 03-16-06 07:12 PM
In response to beebuzz

Hey Guys!! Any tips that you can give me about digital scrapping would be great. So count me in for it.

ScrappyDoodleDoo
Expert
ScrappyDoodleDoo
In response to jhusk

So happy to see so many new digi-scrappers!

(Pssssst....look in my MyPlace blog for a lil' treat!)

Joy...ByTheSea
New Kid On the Block
Joy...ByTheSea
In response to Amamore1

Hey everyone... I have a myplace... but I am very new... I am just learning so I will be doing a lot of lurking... and learning. I am very excited about learning as much as I can.. I am using elements 2... and I have not done a layout yet.. I am scared... *grin*

Joy

Edited by Joy...ByTheSea on 03-20-06 11:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bethb
bethb 
New Kid On the Block
bethb
  • bethb on 03-21-06 07:26 PM
In response to ScrappyDoodleDoo

Count me in! I am a certified scrapbook addict who has discovered the wonderful world of Digital. I can't seem to get enough!

Amy-Lee
Resident
Amy-Lee
In response to Merek

Hey - I'm checking in. My name is Amy ... I'm new to Scrapbook.com. I have been digitally scrapbooking for about a year now. I am a graphic designer by trade so digital scrapbooking lets me have FUN with my digital programs -- a lot more fun than my job allows!!

I hope to find time to become an active member of this community. I work full-time and have 2 young daughters. Morgan is 2 and Ashley is almost 1.

Chat with you later!

Edited by amy-lee on 03-22-06 09:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

txmom2two
Pro
txmom2two
In response to Amamore1

I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years and digitally scrapbooking for about 2 years. I am obsessed with digital scrapping, and can't wait to learn all the neat effects I see in other galleries. Drop me a note if you want to help or just say hi!

jamietaina
Guru
jamietaina
In response to txmom2two

checking in. I love scrapbooking, tried digital a couple of years ago and I am starting to get into it again. right now I am using Lumapix.

tampa scrapper
New Kid On the Block
tampa scrapper
In response to Amamore1

Hi all welcome to all the new scrappers. I have not been scrapping long plus recently moved to an area that does not have a good selection of scrapping products. Digital scrapping is great I love the selections available on line.

angels12
New Kid On the Block
angels12
In response to tampa scrapper

I also love scrapbooking and love all the digital items that are now online. I just haven't been abled to do as many as I want to but will get better I hope!

Jenita 
New Kid On the Block
In response to angels12

ok...I am so new to this stuff! I do tons of digital scrapbooks online but I can't figure this sight out can someone help me please.

scrappy_chick
Diva
scrappy_chick
In response to Merek

I'm just now seeing this...great idea!!!

add me to the list of digi-scrappers!!!

amandajanew
Veteran
amandajanew
In response to scrappy_chick

Im checking in here too.
I have been a digi-scrapping collector for a while now and want to start getting serious lol
I am currently using Microsoft Picture It, but want to learn photoshop soon.

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics