Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
Gogo
Gogo 
Tenant
Gogo
  • Gogo on 08-05-06 10:28 AM
In response to PSPR_Courtney

Hi: Im gogo and I've just been digiscrapping for about three weeks. I'm using Fxfoto which is good but sometimes confusing. It would be nice to have a group or thread for each type of software. I'm amazed at how many softwares there are. I've never heard of most of them. How in the world do you find them?

Oh yes, I do have a "My Place" gallery. I don't know how to link it here but it's in here somewhere. LOL

Edited by Gogo on 08-05-06 10:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

qweengoober
Expert
qweengoober
In response to Gogo

Most of my LO are Digital. I just took pictures and posted some that are not though too. I am just starting to do the digital LO and find that it is great. Especially since I have a five month old son who grabs at everything in sight. This way I can do a little bit at a time and leave everything out- on my laptop that is.:) I like being able to pull LOs apart and put them back together again easily- Layers are my friend. I am using PSE 4.0 but I am taking a tutorial on Photo Shop. I would love to learn how to make digital kits. I love the ones I have downloaded. I love that I can use and reuse everything and alter it so easily.

PSPCandee
New Kid On the Block
PSPCandee

Hello....(reaches up and tickles Courtney and Kathy). I'm new, and I'm with those two above me. Scary huh??? Love the site tho!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-09-06 06:49 AM
In response to PSPCandee

Hi All! I'm not new to scrapbooking but just started getting really intense with digi about a week ago I've been designing websites for a few years so I don't feel all that new to graphic-type stuff

Judy J
Judy J 
New Kid On the Block
Judy J
In response to Brown Eyed Girl Designs

I've been using paper for years, but love being able to just grab my laptop and SB whenever and wherever I can! I work in both PSE 4 and PS CS2. I work in media and instructional tech so I spend a lot of my time in PS CS2 and Premiere 6.5 for work so moving to more digi was a natural move and more portable than toting around my Crop In Style bag. I am hoping to learn more about making embellies and using more texture and depth in my digi LOs as other than using dropshadows, my LOs seem a bit flat.

I'm also looking for people like ME!

jan_ellen
Resident
jan_ellen
In response to Amamore1

I'm a newbie here to. I do both digital and paper scrapping and love both. I probably won't post any of my paper LOs though as I don't have a scanner. I've paper scrapped for about 3yrs and digital about 1yr.

Maz109
Maz109 
Veteran
Maz109
In response to jan_ellen

If you have a digital camera just photograph the layout and download to you computer as you would any other photo. Hope this helps.

AnsyScrapper
New Kid On the Block
AnsyScrapper
In response to Maz109

Checking in!

SCRAPPnGRANNY
Resident
SCRAPPnGRANNY
In response to AnsyScrapper

I love digi-scrappin' and I'm checkin' in!
It's fun, it's fast, and it's a SUPER STRESS RELIEVER!

Kate McClellan
Tenant
Kate McClellan
In response to Merek

Hi Everyone!

I'm Kate - new to digital scrap design, but have been an artist for ions. I am also new to scrapbook.com - just discovered it a couple of weeks ago.

Here is a link to my space - Kate's Place

I look forward to meeting you and would truly love to make some friends and develop further as a designer and digital scrapbooker.

Regards,
Kate

jgoodin
Veteran
jgoodin
In response to Kate McClellan

I'm a certified traditional scrapaholic who just started digi scrappin this week. I'm using LifeTimez and it's great!

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.
In response to jgoodin

I'm a dizzy, Lizzy digi scrapper, I love it!!!!!

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.
In response to Merek

Very good idea!!!!

drberry
Guru
drberry
In response to Lizzy Wurmann G.

I am a traditional scrapbooker but I would like to go digital. I use a Mac with iphoto and have photostudio program. Any suggestions on where to start? I don't know anything about a layer or importing I am very much a newbie. Any suggestions will be appreciated, Thanks

juldik
juldik 
Veteran
juldik
In response to Kate McClellan

Never been artistic. Retired great-gramma learning how to scrap with my new digital camera. I am using Coret PaintShop Pro X. I learn something new every day. I don't just sit at home...I am a busy volunteer. But I love taking those pics, downloading them onto my computer and start scrapping.

ADEGETTE
Tenant
ADEGETTE
In response to juldik

I've been digi-scrapping for about 2 weeks now, with Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 Tried this with Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5 years ago, before I started with paper scrapbooking, but I didn't know much about resolution at that time, and was unimpressed with how things were printing. However, yesterday I went to Costco and printed 3 12x12 layouts (1 digi-layout and 2 paper layouts I scanned) and boy, did they ALL look BEAUTIFUL!! Even the lady at Costco was impressed. I think I'm totally hooked on Digi-scrapping - fun, easy, fast and I can put them in my scrapbooksjavascript:void(0)
wink and easily make gifts for friends.

Come Visit My Place!

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 10-31-06 10:24 AM
In response to ADEGETTE

Hi, started downloading free kits a bit back, but really started using them this month. I don't plan on printing though. I still do paper lo for my sb, the digital is just another way for me to have fun and be creative with my images. I'm still learning...

I've looked at some of the gallery's and WOW! I loved what some have done, many don't look digital at all.

shaynruss
Tenant
shaynruss
In response to ELynn

I'm new to digi scrapping, but I am quickly learning to love it, its just so easy to clean up.

My Place

pajamarama
Diva
pajamarama
In response to shaynruss

hey all, I just started digi scrappin and designing. LOVE IT!! I was a die hard "no digi scrapper" until I saw all the new stuff out there. I love how easy it is to get a page done! check out my gallery if you get a chance! Have a great day!!

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to Gogo

• Gogo Said:
Hi: Im gogo and I've just been digiscrapping for about three weeks. I'm using Fxfoto which is good but sometimes confusing. It would be nice to have a group or thread for each type of software. I'm amazed at how many softwares there are. I've never heard of most of them. How in the world do you find them?

Oh yes, I do have a "My Place" gallery. I don't know how to link it here but it's in here somewhere. LOL

Not a bad idea having a thread for each software, especially for those of us who are just learning. Seems like I'm always struggling through something.

Zeraline
Expert
Zeraline
In response to Amamore1

I have lo's made of paper but everything in my gallery are digi so I think I'm in.

saskscrap
Expert
saskscrap
In response to Zeraline

Hi everyone I am a paper scraper trying my hand at digi and I gota say I think I'm addicted. It's fun, there's no waste or worry(LOVE that undo button)I 've tried some scrapbook programs but they won't do everything that I want to learn to do so I bought PSE4(heard so many great things about it) when I got my new computer last month. I'm a jump right in kinda gal, you know a don't look(learn)before you leap. I feel kinda silly I just figured out how to start a page just the other day. I kept trying but couldn't even get started then light dawned and ah I discovered the "place" move , very important. Now I think I'm off to the races , I have a couple of lo's I did useing Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook program before I figured out how to use PSE. Please take a look and let me know what you think. -Linda-

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to saskscrap

Linda
I can identify with you 100%. It really does get easier. I've been doing digi since August -
I too ordered PS4 and work at it diligently because I'm determined. As proof that it can be done - I was absolutely amazed and proud to be selected as the Digital Discovery for December edition of Scrapstreet.com. There are several online tutorial sites. Hang in there...we'll learn this together.
Linda

SweetMelissa
Expert
SweetMelissa
In response to Amamore1

Hello. I just started digital scrapbooking today after I picked up the Jan 07 issue of Creating Keepsakes ! I've already completed FOUR layouts and I'm really proud of myself. I love that theres no mess for me to clean up when Im done scrappin!

crafty90
Expert
crafty90
In response to SweetMelissa

Hi I just started digi scrapping this week and my oldest child says I hog the computer now!! I still love to use paper though. I'm using Fotofusion. I live on a farm so I only have dial up so downloading stuff is slow.
Come see some of my digi LO I put in my gal. this week!

saskscrap
Expert
saskscrap
In response to LindaC

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll be calling on you if I get stumped again. Congrats on the Scrapstreet

pixie0380
New Kid On the Block
pixie0380
In response to saskscrap

Hi everyone,

I'm another newbie to digital scrapbooking . I've been searching the net and downloading like a crazy woman. I could never get into paper scrapbooking, but I am loving this digital scrapbooking , (the undo button is my best friend).

I have 2 years worth of photos of my daughter to scrapbook, plus many other pictures of family, friends etc, so I'm overwhelmed with where to start at the moment but, am glad to have found this site!

Arwym
Arwym 
Tenant
Arwym
  • Arwym on 01-06-07 07:29 AM
In response to amandajanew

Hello! I just joined the scrapbooking world! But since I lack the materials to do it the traditional way, I'll be doing it digitally.
My first scrap is in my gallery, if you wanna see. Don't forget to visit my place!

Thank you!

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.
In response to Arwym

I love digi and it's the only way a scrap but now I want to start with traditional.....is it too difficult???????? (Am I in the wrong way????)

ld photography
Diva
ld photography
In response to Lizzy Wurmann G.

I have been doing digital lo for about 6 months. I use microsoft image pro 10. I have elements 4 but I have not been able to master it yet. I think I need to take a class but with work I do not have the time.

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to LindaC

Hiya girls I am a Digi Lover- and I use MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE SUITE EDITION 2006 or short MDI 2006 lol lollol
and I've been digi scrapping since January 2005

Edited by erica9221 on 01-22-07 12:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

calico
calico 
Tenant
calico
In response to erica9221

Hi there fellow digiscrappers! I've made the switch from traditional to digital in August 2005. I use Photoshop CS2. Stop by My Place and check out my gallery. I have tons of layouts that still need uploading but I've got a few up there, now.

ramiemom
Veteran
ramiemom
In response to Amamore1

what programs do you suggest for digi scrapping?

Oletta
Oletta 
Idol
Oletta
In response to ramiemom

I started with Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 3.0 - still use it for quick projects. I create graphics in Macromedia Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop Elements

Lizzy Wurmann G.
Queen
Lizzy Wurmann G.
In response to Oletta

I use Photoshop CS (not yet in CS2) and you can find tons of tutorials everywhere. If you need any help, just PM!! HTH

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to Amamore1

I'll never give up hands on - but I'm learning to do the digital also. Also, does anyone know how I can turn my paper piecings into a digital element without having to back it with paper - I mean I don't want to have to put a background paper behind them before scanning - I would like to be able to just put the pp on the digital page...

ScrappyBuckeye
Tenant
ScrappyBuckeye
In response to ScrappyDoodleDoo

Wow! There are a bunch of us here! I'm here today too. I have been digiscrapping for two years now. Once I switched from paper I never looked back,

I'm lovin it!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Amamore1

I've been paper scrapping for 3 years. I'd like to start digi scrapping. I use a Mac G3 350 Mhz. I have Photoshop Elements 4.0, but it's sooooo slow. I'm trying to get real scrappers thoughts on iRemember scrapbook software for Macs. Any help would be appreciated.

debilynz
Veteran
debilynz
In response to Amamore1

I'm checking in too! I have been digi scrapping only for a few months. I use a very simplified program that I bought at a scrapbook party. I didn't think I would like digi scrapping - I am all about fibers and dimension. Now I am looking for a new computer, a new printer, a new program, and of course a new camera...lol

binx
binx 
Veteran
binx
  • binx on 01-31-07 05:23 PM
In response to Merek

I love digi scrapping too and have a My place needs a little updating but getting aroung to it A very big Hi to all here "HI"!!!!

juldik
juldik 
Veteran
juldik
In response to amandajanew

I started in Nov. 2005 and slowly, slowly learned how to work Corel PaintShop Pro X. Super happy with the downloads and love looking at what everyone else does. I only do digital scrapping.
I have a MySpace where I keep in touch with my youth at church.

scrapgoddess1971
Pro
scrapgoddess1971
In response to binx

Checkin in here! I have been a digital scrapper for about a year or so. I still prefer traditional as I love the hands on but I do love to do it digital as well. I use Paintshop Pro X, Photoshop 6.0 and Photoshop Elements 2.0. I combine all three softwares when making my layouts.

SandiM
SandiM 
New Kid On the Block
SandiM
In response to scrapgoddess1971

Hi All..

I do digital scrapbooks. I actually tend to combine it alot with traditional scrapbooking. I use Paint Shop Pro XI and have had very good luck with it. I have tried Photoshop and I like that as well Some things are actually easier to do with photoshop thatn paintshop ( magnetic Lasso) but paintshop has it advantages too. Maybe when I get a new PC I'll get the photoshop software to go along with it.

Sandi

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to SandiM

Hi i LOVE LOVE LOVE to do digital layouts is my passion!! call me!! lol lol lol

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to erica9221

oooops
I use MDI
microsoft digital image 2006
and scrap since jan.2005
I am on 6 Creative TEam DEsigns now
DORIS CASTLE
JULIE MEAD
SHELLE PUKAS
JANETTE PADLEY
SOPHIA DAVIS
BANNERWOMAN DESIGNS

Sosumi_san
Idol
Sosumi_san
In response to Merek

I'm definitely a digital scrapbooker although I "swing" between it and paper & scissors. My preference is to use Photoshop CS and do my own designs: I'm pretty blown away by what I see on here so I also know that I'm learning.

I do have a MyPlace and all are welcome to peek in--I have some digital layouts, photos and an active blog:
Peek in Here

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Angela ~Sosumi_san

babydoe
Veteran
babydoe
In response to Sosumi_san

I am new here, but I do digi scrap and love it. I have only been learning how since last September. I have some of my pages in my gallery:

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

I use PS 7

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to babydoe

I am having trouble uploading my pages to the web. The file or something is too big, can someone tell me how to fix that?

babydoe
Veteran
babydoe
In response to Jmedawn

I am the worlds worst at reading the forum here. sorry. I hope someone helped you with your problem. I use PS 7, but if you don't maybe your software works pretty much the same.

To post--make your LO a jpg file and make the image size about 500 x 500. That should work.

Amanda1201
Diva
Amanda1201
In response to babydoe

checking in. just converted to digi in jan 2007. will never go back to paper!!! it was an overwhelming coversion at first, but i learn new stuff EVERYDAY. I have used Paint Shop Pro X... really liked it and it was fairly easy to learn, but decided use Photoshop Elements 4 permantly because it seems most things out there in the digi world seem to be compatible with and/or give instructions with an assumption of some type of Adobe program. Will also be getting Creative Suites 2 in a few days to use in conjuction. (wasn't going to be able to swing that one (cost-wise), but lucked out. Have also used the LumaPix FotoFusion, but not crazy about that one becuase the basic version i got will not save a file at a resolution higher that 72, which results in poor printing.

Happy to help anyone with questions if i can!

Edited by Amanda1201 on 03-24-07 05:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

akida29
Tenant
akida29
In response to Amamore1

Hello all!! I've only been scrapbooking (digitally or otherwise) since March 2007. Within 2 hours, I was hopelessly hooked, LOL. Stop by for a chat or have a look at my gallery and critique my pages (I love getting feedback).

Thanks all!!

Tina

New Kid On the Block
In response to akida29

HEY I'M NEW WHATS ARE YOU UP TO

MommyPanda
New Kid On the Block
MommyPanda
In response to Merek

Hi everyone! Well, I have been digi-scrapping for 2 years now and never have paper scrapped! I use Photoshop CS2 and I am a graphic designer - love this site!

Cntrystyln
Veteran
Cntrystyln
In response to Merek

Okay, what are you referring to by "myplaces" digital scrapbooking ? I guess I am not familiar with that term.

I am learning digital scrapbooking and use Photoshop Elements 4, and Photoshop CS2 (which I just bought). I am not good at it yet but plan to get really good at it. (Positive thinking?) lol

My question is what kind of printers do any of you use that prints 12 x 12 sheets?

LoraSpeiser
Resident
LoraSpeiser
In response to Cntrystyln

Well, I started Digital Scrapping in March 2007...but I have been using PS for a couple of years now...and that is the only program I use. I create my own brushes, paper, elements, images, etc...I am also a professional freehand artist and sculptor
Hugs, Lora

newlyinlove
New Kid On the Block
newlyinlove
In response to Amamore1

I am brand new to scrapping all together, but I have decided to become a digi scrapper. I have PSE, but I still have one question. Printing. I don't have a printer that will print 12"x12" layouts, so I want to get them professionally printed (cheap of course). Wal-Mart and Costco will do it, but they will only print in 12"x18". How do I do this, do I print in the larger size and then trim it to the right size? Also, if I have to trim it, how do I design the layout in PSE so that I am not taking my lo to the edge, so that I CAN trim it... thanks so much!

LoraSpeiser
Resident
LoraSpeiser
In response to Amamore1

You could do the LO's so that you will have two 6x6 areas added to the 12x12...then you wont waste any paper :)....and you could make a mini album from the small ones.

Edited by LoraSpeiser on 04-24-07 07:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LeahR
LeahR 
Diva
LeahR
  • LeahR on 04-27-07 07:29 PM
In response to LoraSpeiser

I just recently converted to digi a couple months ago. I don't think I will ever go back. I am hopelessly addicted. I guess that means I'm checking in too!! I'm using Photoshop Elements 5.

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to LeahR

hey i am a digi girl , count me in

Kate McClellan
Tenant
Kate McClellan
In response to juldik

Greetings from California!

I have been in the digi mode for nearly 8 years now. I am a personal historian and back in '99 wanted to find a software that would allow me to create digital scrapbooks for my family. I never did find one that had the realism I desired.

About two years ago I discovered this amazing world of digital scrapbooking . I had never used Photoshop before, yet I just dug in and read every tutorial I could get my hands on. Even in the past two years, the resources for digi designers and scrap artists have more than tripled.

I could never get into paper scrapping. There were just too many pieces to store and work with. I enjoy the ability to change or use items more than once - to create whatever doesn't exit - and the ability to take my art on the road with me.

Last year I became a designer for DigiScrapDesigner.com and I have a lot still to learn, but digi is definitely my passion!

I'm a digi scrapper and absolutely love it! I've left a ton of paper supplies in my wake, but I don't know if I'll have the heart to go back to paper to use them up. I loveeee Digi!

Jassinc6
Tenant
Jassinc6
In response to [email protected]@

I am new to digital scrapbooking . I've been a paper scrapper for about 9 years but haven't actually done a paper layout in about 3 years. I do have a roomful of scrappin' supplies that I got tired of taking out only to have to put them away again. I have a ton of photos that I need to get scrapped and since I work full-time, I needed a faster way to accomplish this. I've made several digital layouts (haven't posted any here yet) and I plan to make cd's with them as well as print them for albums (I still need to be able to touch them).

Scrap Evangel
Guru
Scrap Evangel
In response to Merek

Hi everyone! Come and see me at my place. I have some digi and some paper. More and more, I've been posting digital layouts.

GingerL.
New Kid On the Block
GingerL.
In response to Scrap Evangel

Hey fellow digi-scrappers! I just started digi-scrapping about a month ago, so I am still learning.( I use Photoshop Elements 4 ) I still love paper but never found the time, but now I can scrap more pages in less time and none of the mess. I was wondering-is there any challenges just for digi scrappers here? I can't seem to find any.

writerlady
Expert
writerlady
In response to hanahighwayhula

Ola!

SHDesigns07
Resident
SHDesigns07
In response to Merek

Checking in here! I mostly do digital scrapbooking anymore...less mess, LOL. Although, I'm getting ready to dabble in hybrid. I haven't quite read everything around here but wanted to know that the layouts we put in our galleries, do they have to be products bought from here or computerscrapbook.com? Just wanted to know before I start uploading my layouts. Thanks in advanced!

my_kind_of_scene
Expert
my_kind_of_scene
In response to SHDesigns07

Hi all,

I love digital scrapbooking , mainly cause I just love mucking around with Photoshop.

Sadly haven't been able to do any pages for the past month as I formatted my computer and just haven't been bothered to load everything back on yet.

But I have uploaded some of the pages I have scrapped into the gallery and can't wait to check out other digital scrappers work.

MissMint
Resident
MissMint
In response to jakndian

Checking in! I don't know if I have already or not!

Heather_Rochelle
Guru
Heather_Rochelle
In response to Amamore1

I am interested in both

macmomma
Resident
macmomma
In response to Heather_Rochelle

Hi everyone...I am both a digi and traditional scrap artist. I will be adding a lot more to my gallery over the next few days so come check it out!

SHDesigns07
Resident
SHDesigns07
In response to macmomma

Now that I have my My Place up and running, thought those of you who are fairly new to digi might want to stop by. I posted in my blog about my "other" blog which has some helpful information as well as my site. I have some tutorials on there that may assist the newbies to digi scrapping.
Here is the link to my blog in My Place. .

If you have any questions, just let me know. I plan on writing up several more tutorials and hopefully, will have them up by the end of the month.

I have been a digital graphic artist for many, many years now and in 2005, started doing digi scrapping. In around the summer of 2006, I started designing digital scrapbooking kits, elements and templates. Although I still will continue to do "some" traditional scrapbooking, most of my work will be digital.

For those of you making your digi layouts, there are a few places that will print your 12x12 layouts for you. Some places are now even placing them in bound books for you. I'm not sure how many pages are in each book, but I know I seen the price of around 40+ dollars for the whole thing. I will look up these places again and probably post them in my blog for those that want to check it out. It's just cheaper to go this route rather than printing them out on your own computer all the time. Although, I bought an Epson Stylus professional photo printer which lets me print out 12x12 layouts as well as 11x14 inch prints if I want. So here and there I will print a page or 2 but it gets pricey doing it that way. But its just an option.

Well, just wanted to place some info in here and like I said, if you have some questions, I'd be willing to help out. I currently use PSP 9 and PS 7. I have PSE but don't use it really.

Have a great day!

crazycat
Idol
crazycat
In response to SHDesigns07

Hi everyone! I am just seeing this and I am also just starting to get into digi. I have been a paper scrapper forever! But I am in love with digi stuff too although I never ever thought I'd even give it a chance. Now I have and I'm hooked! I have a few things in my gallery that are digital. I've only done about 8 digital layouts so far.

EdelineM
Veteran
EdelineM
In response to crazycat

hi.. my name is Edeline and been digiscrapping for 2½ years now.. and i am so addicted with it

I'm Indonesian living in Sweden. My DH have been living here since he was little and my children born in Sweden.

Here is my My Gallery

Edited by EdelineM on 05-15-07 09:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

VACINITY
New Kid On the Block
VACINITY
In response to Drew's Grandma

I'm here and very new at digi scrap.
Looking forward to learning how though..
Bye Bye for now

Deb Ranner
New Kid On the Block
Deb Ranner
In response to VACINITY

Hi I just joined this forum. I have never done traditional scrapbooking, but jumped on the digital bandwagon last october. I have made about 90 layouts so far. i figure i have lots of years of backtracking to take care of, then i can slow down. I love the fact that you can make multiple copies of one page and give it to all the family members that it applies to.

seems like this is a good website.

deb

mamabaer
Veteran
mamabaer
In response to Deb Ranner

I'm a digiscrapper.

HappyScrappyJoyJoy
Tenant
HappyScrappyJoyJoy
In response to Merek

hi everybody, I actually have a digi question. I've only done 1 digi book & that was through shutterfly.com using their backgrounds, fonts, mattes, etc.... can I upload those LO to myplace? Does anyone know how? Also, I've been scrapping since I was a little kid but have been doing acid free protective scrappin for about 3 years now. I am very interested in doing more digi scrappin after completing that book for my mom for xmas- where & how are the best places to start? Please msg me at myplace: HappyScrappyJoyJoy

Thanks! I've only been on here a week, so I hope to have more of my work uploaded very soon!

Happy Scrappin!
Joy

ChrisV
ChrisV 
Pro
ChrisV
In response to HappyScrappyJoyJoy

Hi
I thought I would join in I am new to scrapbooking, and love the computer, so digiscrapping is for me. I have made a couple with more on its way. I am doing them the size of 4x6 so I can print out and put in album. I have so many pics on the computer and cd's so this is a great way to get them on print
Chris

Renee CK
Resident
Renee CK
In response to Amamore1

My gallery here is the most comprehensive and most of it is digital- certainly everything lately is.

Enjoy and pm me if you ever have any questions! I'm happy to help!

spend2much
Diva
spend2much
In response to Renee CK

I've never done any digi scrappin but would like to try the Hybrid kind. Anyone have the new Vista Operating System by Microsoft? I have it and don't know how to use it much less any kind of program. I added Microsoft Word w/photo editing or whatever u call it. Just need someone to give me just a few tips on how to get started. Don't want to give up paper scrappin, love it too much but do like some of the digi stuff. My computer was stolen w/tons of photos w/Windows XP. I do like the way the Vista allows me to enlarge a lo, it's pretty cool.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ChrisV
ChrisV 
Pro
ChrisV
In response to spend2much

Hi
I am using the photofusion program. I am new and enjoying this a lot, maybe too much LOL I am trying hard to organize things. Now I just keep busy looking at everyone's else LOL
I need to finish my other hobbies also. So much to do and so little time But I am a happy camper.
Have a great evening.
Chris

spend2much
Diva
spend2much
In response to ChrisV

Did that photo program come with Windows XP or on Vista? Heck, I don't even know how to find anything on this new system

ChrisV
ChrisV 
Pro
ChrisV
In response to spend2much

NO, I found it on here, scrapbook.com. I tried the free trial and liked it so I bought it LOL
I am still learning my way around but I am enjoying it
Chris

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to ChrisV

I use Lumapix Fotofusion almost exclusively these days. I have PSE too but use it most of the time just for photo editing. You'll love FF. If I can help you in any way, let me know.

Stampah
New Kid On the Block
Stampah
In response to LindaC

I'm brand new here. I just posted my first submission for the digi contest. I've been home healing from a foot operation. Thank God I have a computer to keep me sane!!!!

Winka
Winka 
Tenant
Winka
  • Winka on 06-11-07 11:45 PM
In response to Stampah

Hi Everyone! I am rather new to digiscrapping, but love it! I have done very few paper lo's, but in the past week, I have finished 9 digi lo's! This is for me, lol. It is so easy to change your mind about something...no worries about having already commited to cutting paper or photos a certain size, lol.

OK, I am off to check out my place and starting a gallery so I can share what I have done so far. Great to be here.

pajamarama
Diva
pajamarama
In response to Winka

glad to have you! Welcome!

Winka
Winka 
Tenant
Winka
  • Winka on 06-13-07 03:41 AM
In response to Stampah

Hi and welcome!I am new too...well to digiscrapping anyway and to really starting to post, lol. I posted a page to the contest as well! Good luck to everyone!

Winka
Winka 
Tenant
Winka
  • Winka on 06-13-07 03:42 AM
In response to pajamarama

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here.

CACTUSmango
Veteran
CACTUSmango

hello fellow digiscrappers,

i dabble in various mediums, such as decoupage, sewing, painting, card making...but find that I hop onto PS CS2 for most of my creations/alterations. my dh really loves the easy clean-up!

i'm so inspired by everyone's work. i plan to upload my past projects into my gallery, little by little.

well, i'm off to more happy adventures digicrapping!

see you around sb.com !

SarahBarber
Veteran
SarahBarber
In response to CACTUSmango

Hi everybody! I'm not new to this site, but newer to digi scrapping. I've been scrapping for 4 years and doing digi for about a year now. I finally bought Photoshop Elements 5.0, which has helped me soooo much to do much better work. I used to struggle with Paint Shop Pro. *Cringe* Anyway, good luck to everybody in the digi contest!

pajamarama
Diva
pajamarama
In response to SarahBarber

glad you checked in! Check out the digi challenge in this thread, and join in the fun!!

Rena Bear
New Kid On the Block
Rena Bear
In response to Oletta

On your post about elements being lonely. Are you talking about Adobe Elements? That is what I use and I was wondering if I should switch.

cat_woman
Expert
cat_woman
In response to Rena Bear

Hi everyone! I'm not new to digital scrapbooking . I've been doing it since about feb 05 when I started to look for ways to do my wedding pictures and have been hooked ever since. I also design digi kits. I've just recently taken up paper scrapping also - sort of going backwards you might say. All my layouts posted in my gallery right now are digital. I haven't had time to take photos of my paper layouts yet.

Well enough rambling....

Anyway, HI everyone!!

Cat

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 07-03-07 11:52 AM
In response to Amamore1

I just organized my gallery, well, part of it, so I have my digital lo under the digital folder.

Renee Clark
Tenant
Renee Clark
In response to Merek

I've been a graphic designer and CG illustrator for about 20 years - so I guess I should check in. Although, I'll be honest, I still prefer traditional scrapping.

Sweet Digi Scraps
New Kid On the Block
Sweet Digi Scraps
In response to Renee Clark

Checking IN! LOL- Digital Scrapper and Designer here! Hope to see lots of inspiring things here!

JBeans
JBeans 
Veteran
JBeans
In response to Merek

Digital and paper. I sway back and forth but I think slowly, I am becoming more and more addicted to digi. Checking in!

sarahpspdevotee
New Kid On the Block
sarahpspdevotee
In response to Amamore1

I love to Digital scrap it it is inexpensive,most of the kits etc i have are are mainly freebies, i have purchased a couple of kits but these have been with Coupons i have won through competitions
I have a gallery at a few digital groups and here too, have uploaded 4 LO's here so far but have many more!
Love to create cards also im hoping to try hybrid soon cas then you get the best of both worlds!
Sarah

Edited by sarahpspdevotee on 07-24-07 07:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

angpeg51
Tenant
angpeg51
In response to sarahpspdevotee

I love digital scrapping and got hooked about a year ago. I have been slow in learning but the light clicked on about 3 months ago.
angpeg51

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics