Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: All Digital Scrappers With Myplaces Check in!        (Topic#1359911)
New Kid On the Block
In response to angpeg51

Hi Everybody! We are building a really cool (and free) online design tool that runs right in your browser and has (we hope) everything you need to build digital scrapbooks with. We are planning to open it in beta mode within a couple of weeks and if you are interested - I'd love to get your feedback! Shortly after opening we will offer photo book printing as an option as well.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Merek

Hi... i dont know that who r u but plzz will u do help me 4 digital scrapbook..i 4got that how could i creat plzz Remind me that how i will be do digital scrapbook at my orkut acount plzz help me..
Ur new user
Darakhshan Zohra

Anne1701
Mayor
Anne1701
In response to Merek

Hi all,
I'm very new to both paper and digi scrapping. I joined this site sometime in June about a month after I started scrapping. That's how new I am .
I enjoy doing both types of scrapping but have really fallen in love with digi. As I've seen others say it's so much easier to change your mind about something without having waste or ruining a good picture, paper, etc.
I bought Fotofusion and like but have been using PSE3 a lot since for me I feel like I have more control with PSE. I also have PSP but it tends to be pita.
Anyway, I just wanted to check in and say hi!
Anne

Hummie
Hummie 
New Kid On the Block
Hummie
In response to Amamore1

I'm here. This is a digital world and I am a digital girl!

logansma
New Kid On the Block
logansma
In response to Merek

I have been a member here for a while but have never posted to the forums. I have done some paper scrapbooking but have never done digital! I just bought a new laptop so I am ready to go. Does anyone have advice on what programs work best!! Thanks for you help and I am excited to get started!

NitaLUVs2scrap
Tenant
NitaLUVs2scrap
In response to logansma

Checking in also. I'm a hybrid scrapper. All of the calendars in my gallery are digital but I still
Luv paper scrappin'. And LUV to spruce up digital elements to add them to my layouts. I must get busy and post more to my gallery.
(((HUGS))), Juanita

GrammaCuts
Diva
GrammaCuts
In response to NitaLUVs2scrap

Just visited Hummie's World. I 'm a newbie to digscrapping and there really is some good information to be had on her site. I now have a starting point and have added her site to my list of favorites, for future reference! Thanks Hummie!!

Deb

kaisurf
Tenant
kaisurf
In response to GrammaCuts

I'm all digi, though I wouldn't mind trying hybrid.

EdelineM
Veteran
EdelineM
In response to kaisurf

yes i would also love to try hybrid maybe after i fix my printer

Kate McClellan
Tenant
Kate McClellan
In response to Amamore1

Hello Everyone!

I have never paper scrapped either - the moving parts were too much for me to manage. I discovered digital scrapbooking about 2 years ago now - set about learning photoshop and here I am.

I am a designer over at Digiscrapdesigner - which for those of you who don't know, Tandika has an amazing library of tutorials for digi scrapping. Her yearly fee is $35 - and includes all the tutorials and help you might need!

Nice to meet you all!

Regards,
Kate

CropChic
Tenant
CropChic
In response to Amamore1

I'm a newbie to digital scrapbooking . I use Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. I've been buying a lot of kits lately and am having fun. Still won't totally abandon paper, but I can see where digital can be addicting!

New Kid On the Block
In response to katskals

Hi, I am new to the digital world. I have been traditional until now. I have found my new love. I want to create kits of my own. Please someone, anyone, give us direction.

Taba
Taba 
Guru
Taba
  • Taba on 09-20-07 11:29 AM
In response to Cherita

hey Ladies. I do both types of scrapping and love to incorporate both. But right now we have recently moved and my paper stuff is boxed up so you will see a lot more digi for a while!

Angella B
Resident
Angella B
In response to Taba

I started scrapbooking when my daughter was born back in 2002 but never really enjoyed it until i tried digi scrappin about 6 months ago now i am so totally addicted! I just have one question, where do you guys send your pages to get printed up? Any suggestions?

Angella

ScrapperBarb
Expert
ScrapperBarb
In response to ADEGETTE

Tell me more about printing 12x12's at Costco? Have wanted to get an Epson printer that prints 12x12 but costs too much. We have Costco's here in Michigan too, and I'd be happy to drive to one to get prints if it's not too expensive. Thanks.

Renee CK
Resident
Renee CK
In response to Merek

I think what you're asking for is a link to our scrap galleries/blog/landing place. Mine is http://pixelprimadonna.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

CJozzy
CJozzy 
Resident
CJozzy
In response to Renee CK

I'm checking in. Just found this. I'm pretty nes and never did a paper LO in my life. LOL

DellsGirl
Veteran
DellsGirl
In response to CJozzy

Curious as to how much your Costco or other places may charge per page. I would love to start doing some digi scrappin!!!!

I went into my Costco photo center and am able to answer my own question.

This is from the website.....

Ordering scrapbook prints

You can print your 8x8 and 12x12 digital scrapbook pages on the Costco Photo Center and they are available for mail order or can be picked up at most locations.
To create a scrapbook print from your photo album, follow these steps:

Upload your 8x8 or 12x12 scrapbook pages as you would upload a photo into a photo album on Costco Photo Center(must be saved as a .jpg)
From your photo library, an album, or an individual photo, click on 'order prints' from the yellow menu to the right of the page, and select your scrapbook prints for printing. They will be added to the cart as a 4x6 print.
From the 'print order section' of the cart, click on the link for square sizes and you will be able to select the size you want, 8x8 or 12x12.
Select the size, finish, and quantity you'd like to order and click 'add to cart.' Please note that your finish choice applies to your entire scrapbook print order.
Your scrapbook print will appear in the enlargement section of the cart, and you will need to delete the 4x6 size from your cart.
All 8x8 sizes are available for warehouse pick-up or mail order. The 12x12 is available in limited warehouse locations. If you order both sizes from a warehouse that cannot print the 12x12, both sizes will be mailed.
Scrapbook prints come in "lustre" finish or glossy. All prints within a single order must have the same finish.
To create a scrapbook print from the gifts menu, follow these steps:

Upload your 8x8 or 12x12 scrapbook pages as you would upload a photo into a photo album on Costco Photo Center(must be saved as a .jpg)
Click on the 'gifts' menu tab.
Now select scrapbook prints from the menu
Select your scrapbook prints for printing.
Select the size, finish, and quantity you'd like to order and click 'add to cart.' Please note that your finish choice applies to your entire scrapbook print order. Your scrapbook print will appear in the enlargement section of your cart.
All 8x8 sizes are available for warehouse pick-up or mail order. The 12x12 is available in limited warehouse locations. If you order both sizes from a warehouse that cannot print the 12x12, both sizes will be mailed.
Scrapbook prints come in "lustre" finish or glossy. All prints within a single order must have the same finish.
Pricing

The prices for scrap book square sizes are as follows:

8" x 8" $2.99 each
12" x 12" $2.99 each

Resolution

The recommended resolutions for scrapbook prints are:

Print Size Minimum Photo Resolution Required
8" x 8" square sizes 920x920
12" x 12" square sizes 1380x1380

horse-withnoname
Queen
horse-withnoname
In response to Amamore1

I have what I call scrapping or artwork that I do with Microsoft Office Pro 2000 and finish off in paintshop pro. My hands shake too much to use scissors!

MelanieByGodsDesign
New Kid On the Block
MelanieByGodsDesign
In response to horse-withnoname

Okay - I will check in. Sorry - no fancy signatures or even have an avator yet or anything... I've been playing with digi scrap for some time; but now interested in getting involved with forums, challenges, contests, etc. Anyway - I do atleast have a few of my recent digi layouts posted!

GrammaCuts
Diva
GrammaCuts
In response to MelanieByGodsDesign

I'm addicted to digital!!

mel_adramatic1981
Veteran
mel_adramatic1981

and she's amazing at it too!!!

Cntrystyln
Veteran
Cntrystyln
In response to Merek

Checking in - I do hybrid scrapbooking. Using the elements of both digital and paper. LOVE it - I am trying to get the hang of more digital but am still learning. What with brushes and all there is a lot to learn.

Hummie
Hummie 
New Kid On the Block
Hummie

• GrammaCuts Said:
Just visited Hummie's World. I 'm a newbie to digscrapping and there really is some good information to be had on her site. I now have a starting point and have added her site to my list of favorites, for future reference! Thanks Hummie!!

Deb

Hey, I was just coming here to see what a 'myplace" was and spotted my name! Oh, warm fuzzies right back at ya!

MandK
MandK 
Pro
MandK
  • MandK on 12-09-07 08:48 AM
In response to Amamore1

I sat down to "dabble" in digi on my new pc in November 2006.

Was instantly HOOKED and haven't created a paper page since.

Who knew PSE 5.0 was a gateway drug? All LO's in my gallery are digital.

Edited by MandK on 12-09-07 08:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrappy Nan
Idol
Scrappy Nan
In response to MandK

i dabble in digi and am getting the feeling i will get addicted in '08. i hope to classify myself as full fledged hybrid through the new year

craft kid
Tenant
craft kid
In response to Scrappy Nan

• Scrappy Nan Said:
i dabble in digi and am getting the feeling i will get addicted in '08. i hope to classify myself as full fledged hybrid through the new year

I Am Already Addicted To IT!!!! :smile :

JennyMcC
Resident
JennyMcC
In response to Merek

I still do both types of scrapbooking but love the mess-free world of digital

Alysten
Veteran
Alysten
In response to JennyMcC

Hi all,

I have digiscrapping for several years... I remember when it was called e-scrapping. Wow I think I just tech dated my self. I a UI designer by trade and have been using PS for 15 years. It was a duh moment when I figured out that what I used for work, I could use for fun. I love to use little touches of reality to my digital prints, so I guess, that makes me a hybrid.

Wendy

DDaniels
Veteran
DDaniels
In response to Alysten

Hello my name is Danielle and I've been scrapping 3 to 5 LO's a day for several months. Thanks to whom ever started this digi-scrappers annonymous thread!! I was having a lil trouble finding other digi-holics amongs all of the other members on the site. Can't wait to see all of your work and get to know everyone.

BraydynsMommy
Diva
BraydynsMommy
In response to Merek

Count me in! I am new to digital but am loving it!

ScrapperBarb
Expert
ScrapperBarb
In response to Amamore1

Hi - I've been digiscrapping before I knew that was what I was doing, then went to paper scrapping, then back to digital and now I'm doing both digital and hybrid - what a lot of fun!!! I've been using PSPX2 but saw that the program of choice here seems to be Photoshop in one version or another so am just learning how to work with PSE6 and so have a lot of questions!

MandieD
New Kid On the Block
MandieD
In response to ScrapperBarb

i just got in to it. I used Creative Memories StoryBook Creator to make books for my family of my wedding for christmas gifts. Then i just made my first PSP layout!

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to MelanieByGodsDesign

Here;s my digi world!!!
http://erica922.blogspot.com/

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to erica9221

I use MDI 2006
Microsoft Digital Image 2006

I am moving to A PSE 3.0 but is hard lol
im learning

StephieS
Resident
StephieS
In response to erica9221

I'm a recent Digi scrapper. I have a few LOs on My Place.
I'm getting a new computer this month (that I don't have to share with Hubby! YEAY!!) So hopefully I'll be able to scrap more!!

Family Comes First
Guru
Family Comes First
In response to StephieS

Hello everyone!
I have been a paper scrapper for years but have been recently introduced to the digital world and love it. I started Digital scrapping in January 2008 and have created some great LO's but I have so much to learn Come check out myplace
Happy Scrapping!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-28-08 12:05 PM
In response to Family Comes First

Hi!
I just started playing with Adobe Photoshop - I have 5 Digital Layouts in my gallery. (And thank god for Hummie's World because it took me hours to figure out how to get photos in the layout (With no success) until I found the site mentioned on another one of the forums.)
I have been paper scrapping for a long time - I find myself being more of a hybrid in the end - using parts and pieces from digital (so many incredible effects and ideas) onto "paper" pages.

MrsIrene
Idol
MrsIrene
In response to Amamore1

I'm all digi so far.

livelifejoyfully
Tenant
livelifejoyfully
In response to MrsIrene

Hi!
I'm mostly digital...but got back into the paper and glue recently. I still think digital is the way to
go in the long run.

I'm a digital designer at Oscraps.com but I like to
hang out here too!
Here's my place http://scrapbook.com/places/livelifejoyful ly

xooxox
Sue

Edited by livelifejoyfully on 03-03-08 07:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to livelifejoyfully

hi there all you lovely ppls!

I digi scrap as well as paper scrap! umm In my opinion there are just some pics that can not be paper scrapped and are just begging to be altered digitally.... yeah I know right ankle deep from a shallow pond! lol JK

but seriously... I have been digi scrapping for oh well maybe a whole year now.. yeah My 1st digi posted was posted in Feb I think... IDK I'll have to check that one...lol

I use Corel Draw Suite 12 I know it coz of screen printing design, my dad does screen pringting on the side. I watched him and learned that wait a sec... this is a whole lot easier to use than Adobe Illustrator! In fact tonight I uploaded 2 new digis... so if you do look plz be brutally honest!

But thanks Merek for making a spot for us!!

JoHubb
JoHubb 
Veteran
JoHubb
In response to Merek

Well I started digi scrapping a few months ago...cannot imagine going back to paper now! I am still learning my way through, but use CS3 and have been having wonderful luck!

Edited by JoHubb on 10-13-08 07:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

xsmittyxo
New Kid On the Block
xsmittyxo
In response to Amamore1

Im a digi scrapbooker : )

Shanarama
Expert
Shanarama
In response to xsmittyxo

Looks like it's been a while since anyone has posted and well... since I can't sleep... I am checking in! I have been digi scrapping for 8 or 9 months now and absolutely love it. I use PSE 5.0 for my layouts and really enjoy it sinply because the learning never ends. I signed up for myplace when it was first announced simply because I thought it was a cool idea. It wasn't until this past year that I really started getting my feet wet and I have to say that I adore the sb community, especially my fellow digi friends. I am continually inspired by so many great and talented people. Can't wait to go through previous posts and check out everyone's galleries. Here's to your creativity!

NawlinsScrapper
Expert
NawlinsScrapper
In response to Shanarama

I've been scrapping paper for 9 yrs, just recently I got more into digital than before and have added some digi work to my gallery.

So count me in!

SavvyScrapper3
Expert
SavvyScrapper3
In response to NawlinsScrapper

Im new to digi scrapping, check out my layouts, give me some feedback! Im still learning though

photoscrapin
Queen
photoscrapin
In response to SavvyScrapper3

I've been digi scrapping for about a year...haven't left paper scrapping totally cause I love to play with the paper and embellies too much, however, I have more and more digi pages!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 06-12-08 01:04 PM
In response to photoscrapin

Me too, I love the paper scrapping, embellies and doda's. But I too have been digi scrappin' for close to a year and I love it as much! SO easy to just sit down and begin! Anyway, thought I would check in and see what was going on here.

SBam
SBam 
Expert
SBam
  • SBam on 06-13-08 02:31 AM
In response to Kate McClellan

Hi all!
I've just started digital scrapbooking about 6 months ago, paper scrapped for about 3 yrs. Once I found this website...I became very addicted to digital. Lots of ideas and inspiration here! Can't stop me know!! lol

BraydynsMommy
Diva
BraydynsMommy
In response to SBam

Hi All! I use PSE 6 and love it even though it was not intuitive at all. I started digi in December 07 and am sooo hooked!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to BraydynsMommy

Hi everyone! I'm hooked on the digital world too! Absolutely love it!

t_a_l_i
Idol
t_a_l_i
In response to WeeFaerie

Here I am! I have been here for a few years with paper scrapping but recently came back with digital scrapping. Loving it!

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to t_a_l_i

I started out with paper and moved to digi after I got engaged (trying to save money). I am completely addicted to digi sbing and am starting to dabble with cardmaking so I can still play with embellies. My wedding album is going to be a hybrid album since I originally planned to do a traditional album and wanted to use the stickers I bought on my digi pages.

Sarahsphotos
New Kid On the Block
Sarahsphotos
In response to Amamore1

I've been digital scrapping since fall of 2007 and just signed up with a myplace. Can't wait to meet some new digiscrappers and get some helpful tips and tricks. I use photoshop elements 2.0

bwscrapbooking
Tenant
bwscrapbooking
In response to Amamore1

Hi all my names Jeff. I am a completely digi-scrapper ( mainly don't have patience with cutting tapping and gluing ). I have been scrapping for a few years now, but have been focusing mainly on designing kits and elements. Recently I finally started making my son's first year scrapbook and hope to have it finished by the end of the year =)

Thanks for your time

Jeff

MommyK
MommyK 
Guru
MommyK
In response to bwscrapbooking

Looks like no one's posted here in a while but I'm digi hooked and loving it! I think I may start doing some hybrid soon. I need a little guidance on how to create printed books. The binding part is where I draw a blank.

Mommyof2inSF
Veteran
Mommyof2inSF
In response to jakndian

I've recently become addicted to digital scrapbooking ! I do many gift albums and have decided from now on to do only digital for gifts and save all the "hard" work for my own family's scrapbooks...

Nickel - Cosmopolitan Scrappers
In response to Merek

I am new to digital scrapping, but have a http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Nickel+-+Cosmo politan+S... "My Place with Digital Album. I am drawing much needed inspiration from the challenges and everyone's galleries:)

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-06-08 01:17 PM
In response to Nickel - Cosmopolitan Scrappers

Hi Everyone,

I just started digital scrapping a few months ago and am completely addicted. I tried paper scrapping but found it hard with a toddler running around :-)

horse-withnoname
Queen
horse-withnoname
In response to Mommy2Skylar

Hi ladies! Several of the neighbors have started a new digi group called the pixel dust digi scrappers group! We are asking if anyone wants to join, please do so! We need everyone! We will all learn, be friends, and become known in the scrapping world that digi's do work hard. I'm putting a link to my blog, which has a link to the group's thread, and the intoduction by Ann Marie. If you are interested, just pop in and say hi, tell us a bit about yourself and the other things the thread says! Waiting for you..and pass the word!

http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/114891/view/127 265.html

Hugs
Glenda

cheeky
cheeky 
New Kid On the Block
cheeky
In response to Merek

hello there i'm new to scrapbooking and am trying to create a gallery on my place. Its probably very simple to do but ............. i am uploading pics for my gallery it say upload successful but the pic is not in my gallery anywhere---------where did it go??????

I sure hope i have this set up rite so i can at least get a response from you. I know the last time i emailed someone about something i didn't get a response back

Here's hopin'

Cheeky

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to Merek

HI I AM NEW TO ALL OF THIS TO, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE ABOUT FEB. NOY SURE, I ALSO ENTERED THE 2008 CHALLANGE AND LOVE DOING LAYOUTS, I ONLY OWN A SMALL KODACK DITI .
BUT AM JUST LEARNING HOW TO DO ALL THIS, YES I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP.
NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET, HE,HE. ALSO WILLING TO SHARE WITH OTHERS, THANK YOU SCRAPPY GRANDMA

Digi Deborah
Idol
Digi Deborah
In response to scrappy grandma

The name says it all!!! I'm Digi and LOVING it!!!

Crawfordbunch
Expert
Crawfordbunch
In response to Kate McClellan

Greetings from Michigan. I am recently new to digit scrapping and having created just a few lo's so far. I decided to convert because I recently had foot surgery and have been unable to get to my craft room in our basement. So I figured I would start making the most of my PSE5 aside from minor photo editing. I'm really getting addicted and am looking forward to learning lots. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

lucidimage
Resident
lucidimage
In response to horse-withnoname

Hi All! I'm still getting my wits re: forum posting so, please bare with me. I have been a graphic designer for 10 years. I picked up paper scrapping 3 years ago. I started seriously hardcore digi scrapping after I had my daughter in 06. I use a Mac and design with Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator. Cheers!

lucidimage
Resident
lucidimage
In response to lucidimage

Oops I forgot.. Please check out my gallery: http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Lucidimage
I'd love to hear your comments and if you have any questions just ask!
Also, if you want to check out my professional work here is that link http://www.melissagore.com

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to cheeky

hi did you look under digital.
i am new to all this to,not sure if they are going in sometimes too, scrappy grandma

ThildeDK
New Kid On the Block
ThildeDK
In response to lucidimage

Hi.
I'm all new at this too. Just made my very first digital layout today. And ******** I'm proud of it.
I have been scrapbooking for about a year altogether now. Got the idea when I was an au-pair near Chicago in 2004, and so it has taken me three years to get the nerves to try it, and now I can't get away from my computer. I am looking at supplies all the time, and so I thought digiscrap, would be something for me since I can practice in a cheap way.

To make this short:

I'M SIGNING IN!!!

P.S. My first digi LO is in my gallery.

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to ThildeDK

hi, well congrat's. and i will take a peek!
scrappy grandma

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

hi Im checking in:)

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to SQ Mandi

hi mandi , i have aded lots more post in the challange, but have done it wrong, i went from 1 to say 10 on each one's i posted,
is there a way to redo all my post for this challange.
if you know , i am tracking all my post i can find, and just wantedto know.
thank you, scrappy grandma!

MomaDee
Resident
MomaDee

Hi!! I've had a digital gallery here since 2006.
*Warning* Digital scrap booking is very addictive!!!

ZoesMum
Expert
ZoesMum
In response to MomaDee

Hello everyone! I am very new to digital scrapbooking (although I have been working with paper for a long time), and have become incredibly addicted! I wanted a fast way to scrap our recent Disney trip, and this sure was it! So stop by my place, and let me know what you think...constructive feedback is welcome!

Oh, and I did have a question - what is the correct protocol for crediting the elements that you used? I had just put in the web sites, but I am thinking that I need to credit the author/kit directly...

Thanks!!

scrap2this
New Kid On the Block
scrap2this
In response to Merek

Checking in!
I will upload more to my gallery.
Check my Blog for SLR Photography tips!
I print 12x12 single pages on top archival fuji photo paper for only $1.99. Sign up for promo's!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Amamore1

Hi, I am new to scrapbooking,I am looking to do some digital stuff, I bought some kits and dont know what to do with them any help would be appreciated thanks

An on omiss
Tenant
An on omiss
In response to THE SCRAP COLLECTOR

Hi! Checking in. I'm new to digital and am excited to learn.

Cat
Cat 
Veteran
Cat
  • Cat on 07-01-09 10:24 PM
In response to jakndian

I'm checking in! I'm just really starting on the digital scrapping and I've put up a few I "played" with. Please come, look and comment so that I can refine my technique.

Thank you!

jennyades
Resident
jennyades
In response to Cat

Hi
all the LOs in my gallery are digital i have never done paper scrapping-
i am at CT for a couple of sites
i use PSCS3 mainly
Hugs
Jenny

Edited by jennyades on 08-19-09 02:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MoNrOe
MoNrOe 
Resident
MoNrOe
In response to Amamore1

I am just starting digi but I do both paper and digi.

FairytaleStudioScraps
Veteran
FairytaleStudioScraps
In response to MoNrOe

another digi scrapper checkin' in!! I decided to unlurk and join int he forums here as I recently got hooked on hybrid and started using up all my old paper supplies and tools that have been collecting dust for the past couple years

i've been a digi-scrapper for about 3 years and started designing my own kits approximately 2 years ago.

shellina
Veteran
shellina
In response to Merek

I love digital scrapbooking, but new to scrapbook.com - looking for some community!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to shellina

Hi and welcome here! For some reason the digital forum isn't the most active of places but you'd obviously be very welcome to join in any threads on the general scraping/NSBR forums etc. There's also a new-ish digi critique group I'm a part of and we're alwaays welcoming new members. Here's a link Who Needs Glue Digi Crew group

Don't be shy about jumping in, we had another new member join last week and we're not 'clique-y', just friendly and we share tips etc. Just post and introduce yourself if you'd like to

Tayrina BCStudio
Veteran
Tayrina BCStudio
In response to Amamore1

Im here for everyone that needs a hand with digital scrapbooking. I've been working on digiscraping for about a year and Im still doing it! It's great!! Sometimes I love the mess of traditional scrapbook, which I keep practicing too. I use PSE 7 and I love it!!!

Scrapping Chica
Expert
Scrapping Chica
In response to Tayrina BCStudio

Digi scrapping is my key to real scrapping! I'm so done with old-fashioned! Way to expensive and takes up too much time! Not worth it!

retrodiva
New Kid On the Block
retrodiva
In response to Scrapping Chica

I've been primarily digital for about five years, but I just bought a new color printer (wee! haven't had one in years and wow! amazing!) and have been playing with hybrid scrapping - mixing my love of paper, vintage trinkets and goodies, and my computer. Having too much fun and really eager to play here!

AMB_Designz
Tenant
AMB_Designz
In response to Amamore1

Hello everyone,

I started digital scraping 5+ years ago. I jumped right in and started making my own kits to use with my layouts. I now have some of my work on eBay http://myworld.ebay.com/pa_mama20042000/ and I also have alot of my work here http://Webstore.com/~AMB_Designz which I add to every week. Be sure to look for promotions going on.

Still a Doll
Expert
Still a Doll
In response to AMB_Designz

Hey all...big time digi scraper here. I started off on this sight as a paper scraper then got introduced to the world of digi. Love it!!!! Here is a link to my gallery here:

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

I am on a creative team for to digi sites. I still paper scrap too but digi improved my paper scrapping as I now think about paper in layers

If ya have any questions please let me know. Would love to help

Tenant
In response to Still a Doll

@ still a doll.

you got some seriously nice stuff.

you as good as an artist girl, definitely going places if you can keep on improving it.

1sttimedad
Tenant
1sttimedad
In response to BloodDiamond

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and still trying to build my gallery. I'd like to share my layouts at my scrapbooking blog.

Joannes-Digital-Designs
New Kid On the Block
Joannes-Digital-Designs
In response to Merek

Hi there! I'm Joanne from Joanne's Digital Designs - I just joined today

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I design PspScripts.

There are tons of free samplers on my blog.

goscrapless!
New Kid On the Block
goscrapless!
In response to Joannes-Digital-Designs

I'm a Heritage Makers consultant and not sure if I am allowed to post my pages or not, but here goes - someone will probably let me know if not okay...I'm just excited to find this place! Next thing will be to find scrappers in the Southern Tier (or even Central, upsate....any) of NY or NE PA...that would be awesome!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAl one....

Shastess
Expert
Shastess
In response to LindaC

I digi and traditional scrap!!!

I use PSE 6

New Kid On the Block
In response to Amamore1

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of forums on a daily basis and for the
most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m
glad I found your forum. Thanks
=============
bpo

Konrad 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Merek

Hi Mates

I am newbie to digital scrapbook using since a week.
Linkadhesive tape

Ande
Ande 
Diva
Ande
  • Ande on 10-30-10 06:56 PM
In response to Konrad

Been Digi Scrapping for almost a year....Am Totally hooked...use
PSE 5

kiky
kiky 
Resident
kiky
  • kiky on 08-01-11 06:30 PM
In response to Ande

I've only been digiscrapping for a short while and love it. I'm so glad to see more of it here.

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to kiky

I do both digital and paper scrapping!

mariabarnes65
New Kid On the Block
mariabarnes65
In response to Seaside Dreams

Checking in: former traditional scrapper now doing all digital. I use PSE6 and Powerpoint.

ncborn
ncborn 
Resident
ncborn
In response to mariabarnes65

I have been doing traditional for years and recently started doing digital and love love love it. I wish there were more that participated on this forum that does digital so we could communicate and share tips. I know over the years there have been many that posted but doesn't seem like they continue. How many are still out there? Maybe I need to start a new topic and see. Anyway great to see so many in the past.

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl
In response to ncborn

I also love the digital side of scrapbooking and also wish for more forums on it!!

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics