Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: EACH ONE, TEACH ONE! (open)        (Topic#1365079)
cat_woman
Expert
cat_woman
In response to tina c

I posted a tip for fixing under exposed digital photos. Here's the link:

*** LINK FIXED ***

How to Fix and Under Exposed Digital Photo

Cat

Edited by cat_woman on 06-14-07 04:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to cat_woman

• cat_woman Said:
I posted a tip for fixing under exposed digital photos. Here's the link:

Fix Under Exposed Digital Photos

Cat

I can not get this link to work.

cat_woman
Expert
cat_woman
In response to tina c

I have a couple more tips that I added. Hope you can use them...

Make your own stencils

Photo Corners

Cat

tracielynn
Guru
tracielynn
In response to AFKitten

Thanks for the info.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to tracielynn

thank you so much for the tips everyone! I have updated the thread on page 1

ScrapitDigi
Idol
ScrapitDigi
In response to gg loves Matthew

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to ScrapitDigi

Hi

I just posted this 'How to' in my blog and someone suggested I should link it here. It's how to make what's called a waterfall feature. It's basically a mini-book, but when you pull the tab, the pictures tumble over, one at a time, revealling the picture underneath.

Waterfalls

Hope it makes sense to everyone!

Check out my gallery for a lo I just completed which has a waterfall of 4th July fireworks pics on it.

New Mummy
Guru
New Mummy

Here's an idea for making cute baby embellishments:

Baby Embellishment
Back of baby embelllishment

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

• iowagean Said:
  • gg loves Matthew Said:
BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER PLEASE READ THIS....IF YOU WISH TO SHARE A TIP OR HOW TO HERE, PLEASE POST IT IN YOUR MY PLACE LIBRARY AND LINK IT TO HERE...THANK YOU! now on to the thread

You should check these links before replying to forum question. Just a thought...

actually I do check all links before I post them on this thread on page 1. This thread is actually years old, so many of the members who submitted prior may have left and deleted their links....for that I have no way of knowing and that is why you may have some links that do not work. Hope this gives you some insight as to how this works.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

Thank you Kim and Susan...both ideas I would love to try! I posted the links on page 1 of this thread.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I can't wait to try the waterfalls technique.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I printed my own ribbon last night ( sooo excited!!!! ) and thought I'd share it here!!

Print Customized Ribbon

Chersascrap
Guru
Chersascrap
In response to Kim222

Kim - love the ribbon and the layout! It is really cute! What did you use for the large circle for the flower?

ScrapitDigi
Idol
ScrapitDigi

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

I just found the thread where the person is asking for a template and I clicked on the link that I gave her which took me to the Each One Teach One Thread and then I scrolled down to the section called Books of All Kinds as I instructed her to do and clicked on the link called Purse Template and it took me to the template so I am not quite sure what it is that you are speaking about. I believe the problem may be at your end. And since she never responded to me there is no way I would know if she found my information helpful.

Elissa
Elissa 
Pro
Elissa

Gina, I think you are a wonderful person to VOLUNTEER to keep up with this thread. I don't post much anymore...just gather information I need, but I still appreciate all you do.

Love ya, GG!

WildlifeBio
Diva
WildlifeBio

• gg loves Matthew Said:
I just found the thread where the person is asking for a template and I clicked on the link that I gave her which took me to the Each One Teach One Thread and then I scrolled down to the section called Books of All Kinds as I instructed her to do and clicked on the link called Purse Template and it took me to the template so I am not quite sure what it is that you are speaking about. I believe the problem may be at your end. And since she never responded to me there is no way I would know if she found my information helpful.

I followed the same links Gina and found they worked okay for me.

and (((((((((((((Hugs))))))) love all the info you find for everyone!!

ScrapTraveler
Diva
ScrapTraveler

• iowagean Said:

You had posted a response on Purse Album???? (Topic#1425355) on 06/27/07 with a link to your EACH ONE, TEACH ONE!.

What I am thinking is if your going to post a link to your EACH ONE, TEACH ONE on a forum thread, you might want to check to be sure the link on your EACH ONE, TEACH ONE is still current. If it isn't current, you might want to remove the link from your EACH ONE, TEACH ONE. I feel bad that people are asking for valid help, which you offer a link to a solution, but if the your solution link isn't active, it kills the thread for the person asking for help. You seem to be proud to be a THREADKILLER. Don't know how that can be. Do you know if she ever got the answer to her thread question?

You feel bad for the people asking for help, but not for Gina? If you notice an expired link, maybe you could just let Gina know with a nice sweet gentle post instead of jumping down her throat. She works hard to keep this thread going for the community, but she is human and has a life outside of these boards and occasionally things will get overlooked. There are lots of links on that main post, and links do expire, it's not Gina's fault.Here's a link for you, and yes, I checked to make sure it was valid.

ScrapitDigi
Idol
ScrapitDigi
In response to ScrapTraveler

I would agree with you if I notice an expired link to let Gina know nicely is a better way. I would also agree that she works hard to keep the thread going. I just don't get the THREADKILLER FOREVER thing.. To me having a signature as THREADKILLER FOREVER isn't being nice when she posts responses?

Renee618
Governor
Renee618

• Quote:
To me having a signature as THREADKILLER FOREVER isn't being nice when she posts responses?

Actually, if you understood what Threadkiller Forever meant in her siggy you would not post that she isn't being nice, but just the opposite. But since you chose to post instead of asking nicely, I am not going to try to explain it to you. Just know that the Original THREADKILLERS are a group of some of the most wonderful women I have ever known and have become lifelong friends with.

You do a wonderful job for sb.com Gina and always have! Keep up the good work!

THREADKILLERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to Renee618

Gina You are very appreciated ... We love you and really love the threads you keep together for us. Thank you.

WildlifeBio
Diva
WildlifeBio
In response to Renee618

• Renee618 Said:
  • Quote:
To me having a signature as THREADKILLER FOREVER isn't being nice when she posts responses?

Actually, if you understood what Threadkiller Forever meant in her siggy you would not post that she isn't being nice, but just the opposite. But since you chose to post instead of asking nicely, I am not going to try to explain it to you. Just know that the Original THREADKILLERS are a group of some of the most wonderful women I have ever known and have become lifelong friends with.

You do a wonderful job for sb.com Gina and always have! Keep up the good work!

THREADKILLERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also one of those "orginal" Threadkillers and as Carol mentioned it's a group of women that are very dear & now lifelong friends. We all know how hard Gina works at gathering ideas and keeping this up. sb.com is fortunate to have such a kind and supportive neighbor as Gina.

Luv ya Gina!

ScrapitDigi
Idol
ScrapitDigi
In response to WildlifeBio

Gina is probably a very nice person. I am sure it takes a lot of time to maintain the links. Scrapbook.com is probably the most friendly scrapbook site on the internet.

Why the signature THREADKILLER FOREVER? Why wouldn't the group have a friendly name? What does THREADKILLER FOREVER mean?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Yay! Gina (GG)!!!

Oh, I just did something that I'd thought I'd share.

I wanted to use Rubber Cement for the letters in my current layout. Well, that brush thingie just wasn't working and I was making a huge mess with it. All over my fingers then everything else.

I have these syringes from when I was using a prescription cream. So I washed one out and sucked up rubber cement into it.

Love it! I've got so much better control. I'll have to see if it works with rhinestones!

Judyn
Judyn 
Guru
Judyn
  • Judyn on 07-07-07 09:36 AM

Ms. Iowagean...why didn't you ask that last question first?...before you got offended and offended several others.

jtmommy03
Diva
jtmommy03
In response to Judyn

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13961...

that thread will explain it all. Its nothing negative, just a bunch of friends chatting it up vowing to not let the threads "die"

Now getting back on track, that is a great idea Vivian! Are you able to wash the syringe back out enough that it doesn't get all clogged up with the cement?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to jtmommy03

• jtmommy03 Said:

Now getting back on track, that is a great idea Vivian! Are you able to wash the syringe back out enough that it doesn't get all clogged up with the cement?

It came with a cap and never had a needle. It's got a good sized but still small hole. So it contains the rubber cement really well. I can apply it with great accuracy. I'm thinking of digging up more of these or even buying new ones for my glitter glues.

L.J.H.fromR.I.
Diva
L.J.H.fromR.I.

Just stopping by to say that I just stumbled upon this thread a few days ago and immediately added it to my favorites! It is wonderful to have such a huge amount of ideas/information all in one place and I think it's one of the coolest forum topics ever! Thanks to all who post ideas to keep this going, and thanks to those who maintain it!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to L.J.H.fromR.I.

Thanks everyone for the support, and I agree that this should have been handled differently and that this is not exactly the place for the "threadkiller" aspect of it....but to clear it up and hopefully move on, I will respond to iowageans question.

Actually the correct version of what a threadkiller was here at sb.com is the following....

My very good friend Amy (scrappinmad) had been posting on threads and realized that she was the last person to post on threads and then they would die (go off the first several pages of the thread) so she decided that she would start a thread which she called Threadkillers and vowed that as long as she had anything to do with it, her thread would not die. When I came to sb.com . I posted a thread about a site that had free stuff for scrapping and told everyone to pm me for the link....well the response was overwhelming and guess who came to my aide? Amy a THREADKILLER, and she helped me answer hundreds of pms. She then invited me to the "THREADKILLER" thread (a place where everyone was welcome to participate) that she started and it was just a thread where we would meet anytime we were on line and we used it like a chatroom. And boy did we chat..sometimes as much as 100 pages in just a day! It is also where I met the most amazing group of women.....many of us became so close that we traveled from near and far to meet one another, and do so each year, we also have a private chat board that we meet on daily, so when you ask me why I put Threadkiller forever in my siggy line, it is for that reason....this is a group of women I will always love...THREADKILLERS are in my life forever!

ScrapitDigi
Idol
ScrapitDigi
In response to jtmommy03

Thank you so much posting the link with the details. I read through the thread, yes it makes sense. When I saw the first THREADKILLER FOREVER posting, I clicked on the link to go to the profile and didn’t see anything there about what a THREADKILLER FOREVER stood for.

Please accept my apologies everyone.

WildlifeBio
Diva
WildlifeBio

We luv ya Gina!! (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))) )))

<------ me - orginal Threadkiller aka "Wildfoo"

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to WildlifeBio

Thank you iowagean

Love you too you "wildfoo" thang you! lol!

scrappinmad
Mayor
scrappinmad

• iowagean Said:
Gina is probably a very nice person. I am sure it takes a lot of time to maintain the links. Scrapbook.com is probably the most friendly scrapbook site on the internet.

Why the signature THREADKILLER FOREVER? Why wouldn't the group have a friendly name? What does THREADKILLER FOREVER mean?

you should try to use the search feature before you get all nasty and defensive about something you know nothing about.

gina is one of the most loved ladies on this board. the things she does for this board including this thread she does on her own, volunteer basis, she does not get paid or has been asked by sb.com . she does it all out of the goodness of her own heart.

we love you gina!!!!!!!

tk forever!!!!!!!!!!!

amy

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55
In response to AFKitten

WOW, this is great

Chersascrap
Guru
Chersascrap
In response to Marilee55

Gina - this is a wonderful effort on your part! (oh and I loved your lo on meeting Matthew! Hehehe)

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Chersascrap

Wow--now that all that's done...!!!

Cher===Thanks for the comments about the printed ribbon and the layout!! To answer your question (I think its a page or two back!) The circle is a Technique Tuesday Tile.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to Kim222

I posted another set of directions for teabag folding: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

Chersascrap
Guru
Chersascrap
In response to disneylisa

I keep thinking I'll try doing the tea bags sometime - guess I'll have to give it a try soon!

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to disneylisa

Your gallery link is so impressive. I think I'll show it to my 9-yr old great grandson - he came in while I was trying folding and immediately knew what to do and when I was still thinking about the next fold he had folded medallions and made Christmas trees and a house with a 3-d roof. I blame it on my being lefthanded.

scrappymom5
Idol
scrappymom5
In response to okiegrandma

Great information I will give some of the ideas on the first page a try. Thanks Gina!

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*
In response to scrappymom5

I have not been to this thread for a while -- GREAT new stuff added!!! Thank you GG!!

Zolyshka
Idol
Zolyshka
In response to AFKitten

Coffee Sleeve Mini Book

Here is an idea I saw on Fiskars TV.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Zolyshka

Belle you are so welcome...glad you stopped back in!

YoZefie I added your idea to the category Books of Al Kinds! Thank you for sharing with us~

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

I have a tip for all those who have junk mail etc.
Link

Here is an example
Happy Birthday

ScrapAddict21
Mayor
ScrapAddict21
In response to rahulsmom

interesting idea.

lilditt
Pro
lilditt
In response to ScrapAddict21

I have to be honest... I love this thread too but mainly come just to see gg loves matthew's avatar... I sit and stalk her posts just to look at him j/k - kind of
thanks for all the tips ladies!

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*

GG - do you have any tips for how to use glimmer mist? Now that I have attmpted to do something for Christmas with it witout reading any instructions or talking to anyone, now that I've probably made a big mess of it , well, I figure after the fact I'll ask LOL!!! :smile :

Actually the mess may dry nicely, but I wonder if you have a link for info on this new product? I have not been around for so long..........I've probably missed a lot

Edited by Belle* on 12-09-07 01:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jackie T
Idol
Jackie T
In response to MommyMarci

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Belle*

• Belle* Said:
GG - do you have any tips for how to use glimmer mist? Now that I have attmpted to do something for Christmas with it witout reading any instructions or talking to anyone, now that I've probably made a big mess of it , well, I figure after the fact I'll ask LOL!!! :smile :

Actually the mess may dry nicely, but I wonder if you have a link for info on this new product? I have not been around for so long..........I've probably missed a lot

Hi Belle.....you may want to try this link for some ideas

http://eclecticpaperie.blogspot.com/2007/09/glimmer-mis...

hope this helps a little!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to lilditt

• lilditt Said:
I have to be honest... I love this thread too but mainly come just to see gg loves matthew's avatar... I sit and stalk her posts just to look at him j/k - kind of
thanks for all the tips ladies!

I don't blame ya....sometimes I just come here to see my avatar

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to rahulsmom

• rahulsmom Said:
I have a tip for all those who have junk mail etc.
Link

Here is an example
Happy Birthday

Thank you for sharing your tip....I have added it to page 1 of this thread.

Mama of a monkey
Mayor
Mama of a monkey

Hey Gina! I didn't even know this thread exsisted!

I posted in the library and my blog - instructions for exploding boxes - I keep getting pm's for directions so I finally got the instructions put up... instructions in library
Same instructions - just on my blog with photos...

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Mama of a monkey

Thank you so much Stephanie! I think I will have to give that a try one of these days when my life calms down! Nice idea!

Diva

Ah, the avatar is nice, but I'd rather throw in Sahara to see him all wet in the swim trunks!

Diva

• Bling Fairy Vivian Said:
  • jtmommy03 Said:

It came with a cap and never had a needle. It's got a good sized but still small hole. So it contains the rubber cement really well. I can apply it with great accuracy. I'm thinking of digging up more of these or even buying new ones for my glitter glues.

You can actually do a few things to protect the tip from clogging.
--A bit of damp sponge over the end, with plastic wrap.
-- Just plastic wrap, 2-3 layers, tightly sealed (rubber band works good).

steami
steami 
Idol
steami
In response to PookasCrayon

Padded Fabric Photo Album

Hope that helps some one out.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to steami

Thank you Ami...I have added your how to, to the list!

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to AFKitten

Making Ghost Shapes
Link
I have a Thermal Laminator. One that cost less then 25 dollars. I ran a blank laminating sheet of 5 mil thru the laminator. Then ran that thru my die cutting machine. I was very excited to see that they were just like the store bought ghost shapes.

Edited by tina c on 03-21-08 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to tina c

Great idea, Tina!! I'll have to try that!

Autmn
Autmn 
Diva
Autmn
  • Autmn on 03-21-08 03:01 PM

Costco has a laminating machine too, I believe it was $26, they usually have great office products.

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to Autmn

Here is a tip!

Rubber stamps from wood blocks to acrylic blocks

If you have any more ideas, pm me and I will edit it and update. Thanks!

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to scrapbook girl

• scrapbook girl Said:
Here is a tip!

This is exactly what I been using for yrs.

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to tina c

Great! Then we know it works! lol!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I didn't come up with this idea. Found it on another website that I can't find again. I've been trying to describe this to people here but without pix it's hard to understand. So tonight I made one and took pix of each step then posted the info in this blog here.
Make Your Own Hanging File Folders for 12x12 papers

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I blogged on power cropping. I hope it helps

http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/45338/view/1129 41.html

DeAnna...
Diva
DeAnna...

This is such a terrific thread! Thank you all for your ideas and lessons!
DeAnna

laurbernet
Idol
laurbernet
In response to DeAnna...

I have really enjoyed this thread!! I use it as a reference point when I try to figure something out on my own & then bomb-it happens more than I'd ever admit....thanks to all of you for your creativity, great ideas AND your gift of explaining tasks very, very well

Forever thankful in Kansas!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to tina c

• tina c Said:
Making Ghost Shapes
Link
I have a Thermal Laminator. One that cost less then 25 dollars. I ran a blank laminating sheet of 5 mil thru the laminator. Then ran that thru my die cutting machine. I was very excited to see that they were just like the store bought ghost shapes.

Thanks tina....I added you to page 1! great idea!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

• scrapbook girl Said:
Here is a tip!

Thank you for sharing these ideas...I know people always ask how to do this in the forum! You have been added to page 1!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

I didn't come up with this idea. Found it on another website that I can't find again. I've been trying to describe this to people here but without pix it's hard to understand. So tonight I made one and took pix of each step then posted the info in this blog here.
Make Your Own Hanging File Folders for 12x12 papers

Thanks for the tip Viv! I loved it when I first saw it too and saved it to my computer! You got it from a place called the Organized Scrapbook I am guessing. Added you on page 1!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

I blogged on power cropping. I hope it helps

http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/45338/view/1129 41.html

Thanks again Viv!! You are so helpful! You have been added to page 1!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to laurbernet

• laurbernet Said:
I have really enjoyed this thread!! I use it as a reference point when I try to figure something out on my own & then bomb-it happens more than I'd ever admit....thanks to all of you for your creativity, great ideas AND your gift of explaining tasks very, very well

Forever thankful in Kansas!

Thanks Lauri!! The neighbors here are just the best!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

• gg loves Matthew Said:
  • tina c Said:
Making Ghost Shapes
Link

Thanks tina....I added you to page 1! great idea!

I never thought of that!! Great idea!!

I save the plastic packaging from all sorts of things to use in my die cutter to create ghost shapes from.

Cereal boxes and the backs of writing pads (and other packaging) can be cut into shapes, too! Layer 2 or more cut shapes to get a thicker piece, if desired. Cover with paint, ink, paper, glitter, etc.

Kentuckianna Belle
Diva
Kentuckianna Belle
In response to Kim222

Making ghosts shapes:

That's a great tip. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Kentuckianna Belle on 06-03-08 10:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to Kentuckianna Belle

JCI!

scraperfect
Pro
scraperfect

Hi all- Here are a bunch of tips I've posted in Resources (formerly library...)

Tips for printing on challenging media
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=10593

Printing or stamping on silk flowers
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=25289

Altering chipboard
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=25287

Add cool effects to photos; also photo editting
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=33701

How to printi in a spiral (or any shape you want!)
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=33653

How to print on a 35 mm film negative http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=25375

Adhere vellum invisibly
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=10594

scraperfect
Pro
scraperfect
In response to scraperfect

One more...
White lettering...
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=33709

poshnpretty
New Kid On the Block
poshnpretty

Please chk it out here:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14714...

thanks

Jordannichole
Guru
Jordannichole
In response to AFKitten

Thanks so much!

chantalb
Resident
chantalb
In response to AFKitten

thank you so much to everyone

asassyscrapper
Governor
asassyscrapper
In response to chantalb

Oh, my GOSH....you mean I've been throwing all those valuable scraps away for all these years?!!!!....Patty

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

Hi all- Here are a bunch of tips I've posted in Resources (formerly library...)

Tips for printing on challenging media
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=10593

Printing or stamping on silk flowers
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=25289

Altering chipboard
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=25287

Add cool effects to photos; also photo editting
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=33701

How to printi in a spiral (or any shape you want!)
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=33653

How to print on a 35 mm film negative http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=25375

Adhere vellum invisibly
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=10594

One more...
White lettering...
http://scrapbook.com/tips.php?mode=doc&id=33709

Thanks for all the tips! They have been added

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to poshnpretty

• poshnpretty Said:

can you please check the link you posted and add it again....I cannot get this one to load. Thanks

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to AFKitten

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to Inspired.By.Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

luv2scrapmilestones
New Kid On the Block
luv2scrapmilestones
In response to AFKitten

Just posted a new flower tutorial on my blog.
http://iluv2scrapmileston es.blogspot.com/

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to luv2scrapmilestones

HAPPY ST. PATRICK"S DAY

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love

Check Out This Fun Swap! http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14500...

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to AFKitten

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to Bev1

This is fabulous!

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to Lydia S

Awesome!

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love

Need Some Inspiration To Take More Photos This Month? Than This Is The Perfect Challenge For You..

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15115...

msatterf
Pro
msatterf

JCI

Inspired.By.Love
Diva
Inspired.By.Love
In response to msatterf

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

Inspired.By.Love you are so funny and I must say persistant! lol!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to luv2scrapmilestones

• luv2scrapmilestones Said:
Just posted a new flower tutorial on my blog.
http://iluv2scrapmileston es.blogspot.com/

any way you can post this in the library here and link it back so I can add it to the main list?

inkielady
Resident
inkielady
In response to AFKitten

How do I save this post to my FAVE's?

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to inkielady

QUESTION
How do I save this post to my FAVE's?

ANSWER
just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page on the right it says save to favorite topics and click

New Kid On the Block
In response to AFKitten

nice post, Thanks for that

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics