Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: ONTARIO????        (Topic#1370274)
TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps

hi all. I've been around here almost a month and haven't really met that many from ONTARIO.
WHERE ARE YOU????

New Kid On the Block
In response to TableScraps

I am here but not too often. So many boards, so little time.

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to PhotohappyCdn

I am here WAY TOO OFTEN!!! I hope to see you around!

Twitterpated30
Expert
Twitterpated30

Hi there!!
I'm from Toronto. I'm on pretty often from work 'cause my computer at home is not working.
TTYL,
Diana

*Kathy*
Pro
*Kathy*
In response to Twitterpated30

Hi There,

I'm from Mitchell,Ontario. Its great to meet you.
My name is Kathy. I'm a SAHM to a 2 year old son. DH and I are TTC # 2.

Kathy

jenn0222
Veteran
jenn0222
In response to *Kathy*

hi i'm from caledonia ontario!!

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to jenn0222

WOW! How is it living in Caledonia right now???

Jenny~Bear
Idol
Jenny~Bear

I am here!!

I am from Markham but I am currently living in Lennoxville, Quebec...

thecircleguru
Governor
thecircleguru
In response to Jenny~Bear

I'm Ally. I live close to Chatham, Ontario. I'm here WAY TOO often!!! (just take a look at the number of my posts (I've been here only since Jan'06)!

Edited by newmommy2scrap on 06-08-06 10:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to thecircleguru

ME TOO!!! 1000 posts in ONE MONTH!!!

Jenny~Bear
Idol
Jenny~Bear

Wow you ladies are realy racking up the posts, how di you find time to scrap?

thecircleguru
Governor
thecircleguru

I host a bunch of challenges.. that helps! LOL!

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps

I don't sleep and drink lots of coffee!! Just joking!!! I just type really quickly and comment lots, and ask and answer questions....I'm really involved!! As for scrapping...well I definitely haven't done as much since joining here, but i have tried many new things like swaps, altering, CJ's, etc etc etc!!

bluesun
Veteran
bluesun

I am in cookstown ontario, although I'll be moving to orangeville ontario in the fall!

missbabie
Diva
missbabie
In response to bluesun

I'm in Sudbury Ontario... Haven't been on here too much lately, but i'm still around.

New Kid On the Block
In response to missbabie

I just joined and I have no clue how this site works. I am from Toronto, ON. Where do I find info on how to scan a 12x12 and stitch it?

Any suggestions on how to get cheap scrapbook supplies?

Thanks!

Twitterpated30
Expert
Twitterpated30
In response to suiteepi

Hi Suiteepi,

Welcome to the site. What area of Toronto are you in? I'm in the west end (close to high park area).

I'm no help with your questions. My computer is toast so I haven't uploaded anything yet. And, I'm not exactly good at scrapbooking on the cheap. I love buying the all the cute goodies that we have out there.

Sorry I can't be any help.

New Kid On the Block

I live near Bayview and Yorkmills area. Where is the best place to get good deals on scrapbooking supplies ? I've been buying a lot from ebay ... went crazy!

thanks!

kimmbo33
Diva
kimmbo33
In response to suiteepi

Just wanted to say HI! Im in Brampton, Im from the US (Las Vegas)(28 1/2 years)...Ive been in Canada for the last 4 1/2 years..my husband is Canadian.. Just wanted to introduce myself, nice to see other scrappers in Ontario!

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to kimmbo33

Hi, I hope ya'll don't mind my jumping in on your thread to make a request. My dd and I are doing a project with postcards and I have been asking anyone who would be willing to mail my dd a postcard. There is more personal info if you use the link in my signature. I find that people at this site are so nice. Please pm if you are interested. Thanks so much either way and again, sorry to "butt" in on your thread.
Jaimie

bluesun
Veteran
bluesun
In response to Jmedawn

Suiteepi did have a good question though, where does everyone get their scrapbook supplies?

kimmbo33
Diva
kimmbo33
In response to bluesun

I buy alot of mine at Michael's and on Ebay. Im from the states, so whenever I go HOME to Las Vegas I always stock up at Joanne's (wish Joanne's would come to Canada!), and some of the local scrapbook store s..

Alesha
Alesha 
Tenant
Alesha
In response to kimmbo33

Hi, I'm Alesha from London Ontario. I've been scrapping for 16 years now. I've been teaching it for almost two. It's a lot of fun. This board has been a great inspiration to step out of my box.

thecircleguru
Governor
thecircleguru
In response to Alesha

Anyone intersted in a Canadian Swap... check this out!!!

bronwynlisa
New Kid On the Block
bronwynlisa

Hi Ladies. My name is Bronwyn and I am in georgetown, just west of TO. I am a mom of two, currently at home on maternity leave.

ZoesMum
Expert
ZoesMum
In response to bronwynlisa

Hello everyone - I'm from Oakville, and have only been scrapbooking for a short time, but oh am I loving it. Not getting as much time for it as I would like, as my dd is 23 months old and I work full time. Husband just shakes his head at my new addiction! Love this site, but still getting familiar with it (this is my first forum post!). Hope to get to know some of you.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ZoesMum

I'm in Toronto, I don't come here to often, as I'm usually on another mb, and that is where I spend most of my time.

LSS that I buy at, two that I love #1 Bizzyb and #2 Scrapbooksbydesign. BB is sooo close and they are wonderful!!! Mind you so are Scrapbooksbydesign, for my sizzix and ellison dies I order from Ohio Scrapbooks as they seem to have the best prices for Canadians, or are more Canadian friendly when it comes to shipping etc....

Mdiamond0720
Expert
Mdiamond0720
In response to Sevannah

Hello all, I'm in Ottawa, not too many of us on the board! Great to see so many though from Ontario!

northerngirl
Tenant
northerngirl
In response to Mdiamond0720

Hey all! I'm up here all alone in Cochrane! Yeah I know, you've never heard of it!! About an hour from Timmins, 8 from everywhere else that's important!!

Twitterpated30
Expert
Twitterpated30
In response to northerngirl

Hey Angela!! I'm from New Liskeard. I TOTALLY know Cochrane!!!! Welcome to the board!!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Welcome Angela

Never been to Cochrane but I did go to U of Ottawa on the French side and tons of students came from Northern Ontario. Also, a friend's best friend went to Cochrane to teach for years straight out of Teacher's college.

ProfessorZed
Expert
ProfessorZed
In response to corrie fan

Ooh! Ontario people! Yay!

I'm in SSM. We have exactly one scrapbooking store, which I go to occasionally. There's no real craft store anymore, and I don't go to Mall*Wart for my own reasons, so for the most part I rely on what was, for me, an unexpected source for papers and embellishments: Dollarama. Seriously. They've got some lovely patterned paper s, and at a coordinated six-pack for a buck, you can't go wrong. They've got some great new sets that have come out recently -- hotpink/orange, rose/beige/brown, etc. I'm also very fond of Winners, at least for albums.

Twitterpated30
Expert
Twitterpated30
In response to ProfessorZed

Hey there professor!! Glad you've found some good places to shop (I've seen some good stuff at Winners too).

northerngirl
Tenant
northerngirl

I never thought to check out Winners! Guess that's where I'm going next time I go shopping!

Hey Twitterpated I've been to New Liskard many times!! My kids love the McDonald's playland there!!

megnificent
Tenant
megnificent

what exactly is a 'swap' i have an idea, but not sure what to expect. it sounds like a chain letter thing, like one time my mum did tea towels, and was supposed to send one to the last person on this list and get like, 6 to her but it never really worked like that.. anyways it sounds cool to me can someone help me out??? thanks bunches.

Twitterpated30
Expert
Twitterpated30
In response to megnificent

Swaps are awesome!! Beware though...very addicting.

For the swaps I've done, everyone signs up for a place in a group. For example, I'm doing a monogram swap. We each picked a letter and we make 26 decorated monograms of that letter. Then we all send ours in to the hostess. She organizes everything so that we each get back one of everyone else's letters. That way we have a full alphabet back.

There are swaps for just about anything...Page kits, letters, tags, altered items. You name it, and there's probably a swap for it. Same with themes...Holidays, family members, activities.

I think that circle journals work a bit more like the tea towel swap your mom did. I don't know for sure though 'cause I've never done one. I'm pretty sure scraptasticmama does them. She probably has a much better idea about these.

Twitterpated30
Expert
Twitterpated30

Oh ya...Don't worry, you don't have to make 26 items for all the swaps. Lots of them you only have to make 5 or so items and then get that number back. (didn't want it to sound like too much work).

Megnificent, where in Ontario do you live? I'm in Toronto as well. I'm a social worker too.

Twitterpated30
Expert
Twitterpated30

• northerngirl Said:
I never thought to check out Winners! Guess that's where I'm going next time I go shopping!

Hey Twitterpated I've been to New Liskard many times!! My kids love the McDonald's playland there!!

Angela, I worked at that McDonald's all through high school and the first summer of university.

Winners has some great stuff. Do you have one there? I found some Chatterbox embellie sets there. In other stores they're at lease $20. There I found them for $6-$8. I don't always see stuff there but when I do, it's usually a great deal.

ProfessorZed
Expert
ProfessorZed

re. Winners -- I also found this nifty "ScrapBrick" there. All earthtones, which wasn't great for me, but still, it's a brick of lightweight cardstock letters, numbers, frames, squares, circles, tags, and a few flowers and seashells, in a pretty broad assortment of colours and patterns! I've used a few pieces so far, and they look great. Very bold.

Edit: apparently the scrapbrick is by Colorbok .

Edited by ProfessorZed on 10-12-06 12:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kaleidascope
Diva
Kaleidascope

I am also from Northern Ontario from a town 30 mins from Cochrane and 1 1/2 hour from New Liskeard .. but I currently reside in the Near North town of Sudbury ..

I shopped here at sb.com the other day for supplies I can't find at my lss or michael's

northerngirl
Tenant
northerngirl
In response to Kaleidascope

Diana~ we do have a Winners, well in Timmins! Just opened up this spring. Haven't made it there yet!

Did manage to find 2 stores around me that sell scrapbooking stuff (as there is no lss or michael's!) so yeah!!

Kaleidascope! I got all excited for a minute! Thought I had someone who lived nearby!! Yep I'm a loser, a lonely SAHM!!

CherylMac
Tenant
CherylMac

Hey Everyone
I'm a northern girl from Sudbury that has been transplanted in Toronto...well Mississauga now since 1989.

I'm a Child and Youth Counsellor. I've been scrappin for about 6 yrs. I have 2 boys Mac 7 and Marko soon to be 3. My dh tolerates my obsession..LOL

There was a question re where do you buy your stuff...I get my stuff everywhere. Scrappers Island is a great online store with lots of sales. I do $stores and Costcos, I've done some Ebay...but mostly tend to shop at the lss. I agree with Sevannah I love Bizzy B's Stamp & Scrap store
If anyone is looking for a good crop..check out
www.scrappingadventures.com They have a crop on Nov 11 with seats still available

megnificent
Tenant
megnificent

• Quote:
Megnificent, where in Ontario do you live? I'm in Toronto as well. I'm a social worker too.

sorry, i hadnt checked this forum in awhile, been very busy! Im from Kitchener-Waterloo Area, I work for FACS of waterloo region!

weekend scrapper
Pro
weekend scrapper
In response to megnificent

Hi fellow Ontarians (?) I tend to collect scrapbooking stuff where ever I find it, but my 2 favourites are Dollarama...great spot for cheap stickers and embellishments. and Michaels, although there stuff is sometimes expensive I use the 40 or 50% off Coupon s from the paper when I want to buy a new tool.

ProfessorZed
Expert
ProfessorZed
In response to weekend scrapper

*pout* I wish we had a Michaels. I wish we still had any craft store at all, for that matter. There's one LSS and a couple of stationery stores with some supplies. And Zellers, but bleh.

I'll stick with Dollarama!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-29-06 05:45 AM

Hi Everybody!
I'm in Brantford Ontario. I just joined the sb.com 2 days ago, and everyone is sooo nice. It's pretty cool though that there's so many from ON here~.

Jenny~Bear
Idol
Jenny~Bear
In response to scrappy.c

I am travelling from Toronto to the London area for work this week and I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for places to shop for supplies???

Mighty Scrapper
New Kid On the Block
Mighty Scrapper
In response to Jmedawn

Shout out from Brampton Ontario!! I am a Mighty Scrapper! hahahaha

norahs 
New Kid On the Block

Hi Jenny,
Sorry I didn't see this message earlier this month- but for future reference, there are lots of local LSS stores as well there is an M's and a J's. I will send you a PM with the details.
Norah

Angel_Face
Expert
Angel_Face

Hey guys! I am going on a trip in January to Canada. I just started a business with Arbonne. It is a swiss skin care company that will rock your socks off. You can make alot of money in this business, and for you guys it is wide open.

I don't want ya'll to feel like I am trying to pull wool over your eyes, because I am not. I have seen people's lives change because of this company. If you are a sahm and you need a little or a lot more money for your family, you should become a part of my team. We will have a blast with it! email me at [email protected] or pm me and let me know if you wanna host a party and earn alot of free product and learn about this amazing company.

crafteecarol
Veteran
crafteecarol
In response to Angel_Face

Happy New Year my Ontario scrapbookers !
Sending out a big hello from Newmarket,Ontario

Edited by crafteecarol on 01-01-07 08:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kygal 
New Kid On the Block
  • kygal on 02-05-07 12:15 PM
In response to crafteecarol

Hi everyone,

Haven't seen many posts for '07 but just wanted to add my hello from Vineland, ON. Just a quick question, what are lss when you're talking about stores? I've only been scrapping a short while and am still trying to find ideas and places to get things.

Mary

New Kid On the Block
In response to kygal

Hello everyone!

New to the boards and scrapbooking!
I'm from Toronto but now live in Ottawa!
Hello Ontarians and anyone here from Ottawa?
Where have you been shopping?! Looking to get some supplies!!!!

Thanks

scrapbookingoasis
Tenant
scrapbookingoasis
In response to bootylicious

Hi I'm from St Thomas ON. On mat leave currently. Work as an RPN and own an online scrapbook .store. Started scrapbooking about 10 years ago and still lovin' it.

Edited by scrapbookingoasis on 03-07-07 10:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rampea2
Veteran
rampea2
In response to scrapbookingoasis

Hi there!!

Anyone from Hamilton, ON?? I'm currently a student studying at McMaster University and I thought it would be great to organize a little scrapbooking club around the area. PM me if you are!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to rampea2

Hi!!! I'm Brantford. Check out GoScrapping for crops in Southern Ontario.

Sunshine Asuncion
Veteran
Sunshine Asuncion

hey there!!
i guess you haven't been online in a few days. i am in mississauga, where are you located?

sunshine

Alesha
Alesha 
Tenant
Alesha

• ProfessorZed Said:
*pout* I wish we had a Michaels. I wish we still had any craft store at all, for that matter. There's one LSS and a couple of stationery stores with some supplies. And Zellers, but bleh.

I'll stick with Dollarama!

If there's something you're looking for, I can get it for you and ship it as long as you cover the costs. I have a friend who lives in nunavut and I do this for her all of the time.

macmomma
Resident
macmomma
In response to Alesha

Hi fellow Ontario scrapaholics! I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaay down here in Windsor.

Dena5
Dena5 
Idol
Dena5
  • Dena5 on 05-16-07 06:35 AM
In response to macmomma

Welcome Windsor girl!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to Dena5

I'm checking to see if anyone is new from the area. I've met some great friends here!!!

Alesha
Alesha 
Tenant
Alesha
In response to macmomma

I go to Windsor every few weekends! I live in London, but my folks live in Windsor.

Are there any good scrapbooking stores there? My Mom is not a scrapper, so all I know about is Michaels - and I have seen their stuff all too many times.

DWeidman
Tenant
DWeidman

• Twitterpated30 Said:
Hi there!!
I'm from Toronto. I'm on pretty often from work 'cause my computer at home is not working.
TTYL,
Diana

Hey, Diana...I'm a fellow Torontonian - i'm in North York, between Sheppard and Finch!

DWeidman
Tenant
DWeidman
In response to suiteepi

• suiteepi Said:
I just joined and I have no clue how this site works. I am from Toronto, ON. Where do I find info on how to scan a 12x12 and stitch it?

Any suggestions on how to get cheap scrapbook supplies?

Thanks!

Where are you in T.O.? There's Urban Scrapyard in the Eglington /Laird area...they have some nice things...lots and lots of pp, cardstock, plus embellies and tools. i usually frequent that store on Thursdays...for the simple reason I'm down there that day. There's also a store called 10 below @ Dufferin/steeles area and while they are not a scrapbooking store, they have a section that IS devoted to scrapping supplies. (they sell everything for $10 and under)

DWeidman
Tenant
DWeidman
In response to DWeidman

so how many Torontonians do we have here anyway? I'm in North York, about 1/2 way between Sheppard & Finch...i found a great source for supplies at the store 10Below near the Superstore @ Dufferin & Steeles. i also shop at urban Scrapyard for most of my pp and cardstock.

Dawn

ViviOlivi
New Kid On the Block
ViviOlivi
In response to DWeidman

Well, I'm not from Toronto, but I am from London, Ontario.

And a big "Hello" to Alesha!

Edited by ViviOlivi on 07-08-07 11:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

crafteecarol
Veteran
crafteecarol
In response to ViviOlivi

I am from Newmarket,Ont. I love Close to My Heart, and my favorite scrapbook store is "Cherished". Discovered the "Workshop" in Stouffville and have been to a few others.
Also like "scrapaliscious".
So anyone around ?

scrappymomca
Guru
scrappymomca
In response to Alesha

Hi I live in LaSalle, just outside of Windsor. There is a store on Dougal called Scrap Therapy. Very cute, I think they just opened in Jan. They have nice selection of papers for the space they have (very small)

Gardenminky
New Kid On the Block
Gardenminky
In response to scrappymomca

Hello neighbours! I'm in Courtice (East of Oshawa)-we have a great LSS "Scrapbook Emporium" but I also tend to shop online a bit. Just bought the silhouette (like the Wishblade ) and was roaming the board for tips (hadn't logged on in quite awhile), it's a great site and I'll need to check it out more often!

New Kid On the Block

Hello Everyone from Canada
I'm in the Guelph area. All of our scrapbookers in Guelph seem to be in hiding. But not for long. I have a studio and retreat and have been booking weekends fast and furiously. Word is getting out there quickly. I would love to see all of you stop by the studio and spend a great weekend just cropping all weekend, meals and hot tub and everything centered around "YOU".
Check me out at www.youniquecountryretreat.com

we will have our online store set up shortly as well.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ViviOlivi

Hi There:
I see lots of scrappers in the London area. Quite a few have booked weekends at my retreat in Guelph.
Heather

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-27-07 09:19 AM
In response to Jmedawn

Hey everyone,

I live near Ajax and Pickering. It's good to see some scrappers in Ontario. I thought I was the only one. I'm still learning how to use this website.

leamtomato
Resident
leamtomato
In response to CreativeSurvivor

Hey there - I've been here for a long time but not on the forum pages. I'm from Ayr, Ontario - anyone from the Waterloo Region??

I'm looking forward to the Crop for Kids in 2 weeks in London - yay a whole weekend of no kids to interupt my attempt to scrap!!

Edited by leamtomato on 10-02-07 07:15 AM. Reason for edit: removed signature

flower77
Tenant
flower77
In response to leamtomato

Hello there leamtomato and Everyone here. I can relate to you. I have not been on here typing since I was in Prescott. I just changed my profile today. My DH & I are Assistant Superintendets in a building here in Burlington. So when I'm not working or realxing. I'm Scrapbooking. I have been also helping with my sister's albums for her two girl's. Does anyone have an idea how to scrapbook xmas cards with out cutting them up so as to make them last. If you have any could you please let me know? Thanx! By the way I love this website

Tigers Kitten
Veteran
Tigers Kitten
In response to Jmedawn

I'm from Ontario (Belleville actually)

Allye
Allye 
Tenant
Allye
  • Allye on 10-26-07 02:47 PM
In response to Tigers Kitten

I'm from London, Ontario and would love to make some Ontario Scrapbooking Friends.

Love to Scrapbook, love to shop for scrapbooking supplies and love to talk about Scrapbooking.

Only 59 days until Christmas!!!!

josywosy
New Kid On the Block
josywosy
In response to Allye

I'm from Ontario! Toronto actually. I'm brand new to the site...loving it here so far!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to josywosy

I am from Pennsylvania but I am in the process of moving to Canada, working on the immigration paperwork now. My husband who is Canadian, and I will be moving to London where his family is and hopefully staying in that immediate area but we will venture out for jobs. We hope to be there by the summer but realistically the immigration process can take up to a year...eecks!

Brandi

Paper Romance
New Kid On the Block
Paper Romance
In response to scraptoremember

Hi everyone, I'm from Sarnia, about an hour from london

bretia
bretia 
Veteran
bretia
In response to Paper Romance

Hi All,

I was born and raised in Toronto. I lived in Guelph Ontario for the first ten years of my marriage. Right now I am in Peru with my job missing the snow at Christmas time.

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to bretia

You are missing SNOW!?!?!?! Come and get it. How is Peru?

bretia
bretia 
Veteran
bretia
In response to muffydm

I love being here, it is great. My job is working with orphaned children so it is always busy and interesting. We went ot the beach for New Years day, something my girls now wish we didn't do because they all have bad sunburns.

I should say that I miss the snow but not the cold and I am usually sick of it by mid January. I know my husband misses it more, he is a real outdoorsman. Also I keep finding all of these really great winter scrapbook PP's and I can't use them, oh well, maybe we'll take our first furlough over winter.

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to bretia

WOW! There are lots more ontarians here since i last posted!! And more from london?! YAY!!!

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to leamtomato

Hi I'm from Cambridge. Does any one know some good on line sites ? Please PM me if you can?

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to CorrieW

Hi Corrie,

Welcome to Scrapbook.com! I am moving to Canada soon and possibly Cambridge. My husband and I were going to go to London where his family is, but he just got a job in Cambridge so we may end up there or somewhere around there. I don't know many online stores. Could you tell me are there any Michaels or Local scrapbook store s in your area? Just in case we go to Cambridge...

Thanks,
Brandi

muffydm
Diva
muffydm

Brandi,

Email me and let me know about everything. There is a Michaels in Anacaster which is Hamilton and a some stores. I'm only 10 minutes away. I will take you!!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to muffydm

OOPS...I got totally excited. CAMBRIDGE...also near me..next town over...there is a Micheals and a few scrapbook store s. Scrapbook Heaven is in St. George...right next to me..and beside Cambridge. I crop there!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to muffydm

Hi Misty,

I emailed you, I am excited to know there is some scrapbook store s in the area. You mentioned in your blog a Joanns, do they have scrapbook stuff? All of the ones down here by me in PA have the worst scrapbook sections I have ever seen!

Brandi

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW

Hi there are two local scrapbook store s that I know about, and we have a Micheals. I also sell Creative Memories PM me and I can give you a discount.

ProfessorZed
Expert
ProfessorZed
In response to CorrieW

Not too many of us Northerners, eh?

*freezes in the Soo*

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember

We are here, just not to talkative, I guess everyone is chatting it up in other forums.

Brandi

muffydm
Diva
muffydm

ProfessorZed....I'm in Southern Ontario. How is the scrapbooking in Sault Ste. Marie?

ProfessorZed
Expert
ProfessorZed
In response to muffydm

Lots of solitary scrappers, from what I can tell, one LSS (which doesn't update its website -- the most recent newsletter/calendar is from '06), and a lot of traffic across the border for supplies!

There's...not much going on here. Even Sudbury looks pretty dismal: one LSS, but at least they have a Michael's, according to the website. I was thinking I'd try to pick up some stuff when I go this weekend, but it doesn't look like it'll be worth it.

sbenedik
Idol
sbenedik

Hi all,
I am from toronto, beaches area!!!
Looking for some people in my area to chat with about ... Scrapbooking!!! and other things.
Hope to talk to someone soon!!!

josywosy
New Kid On the Block
josywosy
In response to sbenedik

sbenedik,

you're not that far from me! I'm on broadview north of danforth.

sbenedik
Idol
sbenedik
In response to josywosy

Hey josywosy,
That's awesome, we are very close. I am at Coxwell and Gerrard!! That's so cool, finally someone who is close to me!!

mleisw
mleisw 
Tenant
mleisw
In response to sbenedik

Hi all, I am new here too and I am from Waterloo. This site is amazing. Can't wait to explore it all.

ScrapsOnABudget
Resident
ScrapsOnABudget

Wonderful forum!
I recently joined sb.com and was wondering if there were any fellow Ontarians, so I searched "Ontario" and got your forum. I'm so glad. I am from Hamilton. Hello to fellow Hamiltonians and a shout out to the Branfordites.
Happy Scrappin & Card creating everyone!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to ScrapsOnABudget

Hi ScrapsOnABudget....I'm from the BIG town of Brantford. LOL Glad you joined us!! Where do you buy all your goodies? I'm always shopping in Hamilton!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to muffydm

Hi all ... I'm from Ottawa ... anyone else??

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics