Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: ONTARIO????        (Topic#1370274)
New Kid On the Block
In response to Jmedawn

hello all. I am very new to this site. And have been scrapin for about 1 year now. I live in the snowy north. Big bad town of Barrie.
Hope to make all kinds of great friends.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to Diamonddawn

Hi Diamond Dawn,

Welcome to the site and to the ontario boards, this is not the chatties of threads but we check in from time to time!

I am in the process of immigrating to Canada for the US, I live in Pennsylvania now, but will be living somewhere in the London, Cambridge, Guelph, or Hamilton area once I get there. My husband is there and working in Cambridge so once I get there and find a job we will look for a place to live in that area until then, in London with his family...whew, anyways welcome!

Brandi

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to peenut_23

Just checking..to see if anyone has wrote anything new!!! How is Ottawa? Did you enjoy all the snow? We are still digging ourselves out and we didn't get hit that bad.

a_pez4
a_pez4 
Expert
a_pez4
In response to TableScraps

Heya!

I'm from Kitchener, ON.

Just new here, but I absolutely love scrapbooking and crafts and all that fun stuff!

New Kid On the Block
In response to a_pez4

Hey!

I'm from the Kemptville area. Just starting to scrapbook and looking for ideas. Anyone close to me on here?

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to Orangesocks

• Orangesocks Said:
Hey!

I'm from the Kemptville area. Just starting to scrapbook and looking for ideas. Anyone close to me on here?

Hi Orangesocks
I'm in Ottawa!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to muffydm

• muffydm Said:
Just checking..to see if anyone has wrote anything new!!! How is Ottawa? Did you enjoy all the snow? We are still digging ourselves out and we didn't get hit that bad.

This is SUCH a quiet board ... I haven't been on in months and saw the reference to Ottawa so assumed someone else was from here but it was from my last post!

btw, the snow SUCKS (check out my gallery for a couple of CRAZY snow pics from ONE snowfall .... ). It was insane but thankfully it's all gone now!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to peenut_23

Has anyone found a place that has SOME GOOD bargains on Cricut? Any stores, Canadian Websites, etc? I heard that Wally world in the states is selling some of their carts for 25.00 but by the time I go there, I'm sure they will be gone.

Let me know if you see a good bargain.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to muffydm

Michael's had them on 2 weeks ago for 49.99, cheapest I've seen them (the cartridges) ...

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to peenut_23

I do know of a US website that has pretty good prices on Cricut cartidges and they do ship to Canada.

Not sure if I can post this here so if it gets swept, PM me but the store is called Custom Crops and their website is that www.customcrops.com

Thier prices are the same as Mikes sale prices mentioned earlier.

Not sure what duty would cost, never had anything shipped here from the states so not much help there.

Brandi

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to scraptoremember

Thanks Brandi!!!

I went to the site and the shipping is great. I think Tony is going to let me order a few things. YEAH!!!!

If anyone else sees a site or knows of a sale (that is current!!), let me know!

Thanks!
Misty

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to muffydm

No worries, I was shocked to find out how much more expensive the cricut cartridges were here than in the states so I went looking for some sources! If I see anything else I will be sure to share it!

Brandi

muffydm
Diva
muffydm

You will be shocked to find out how expensive Canada really is. I can't believe the prices half the time!!

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to muffydm

Oh I knew it was expensive here but some things truly shock me. For one, my adhesive refills are double the price here than in the states and food and gas and everything else, but to be with my family it is all worth it!

Brandi

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW

Hi I'm from Cambridge, is there anyone else from the KW area?

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to CorrieW

I am about an hour away in London. Welcome!

muffydm
Diva
muffydm

Hi CorrieW,

I'm from Brantford. I travel through Cambridge everyday to travel on the wonderful 401 to TO!!! Where do you crop at? Anywhere close?

muffydm
Diva
muffydm
In response to muffydm

Hey Brandi,

I am going to email you soon!!! I want to make sure everything is going good with you!!! Only 20 more days of school. YAHOO!!!!

Misty

Sara_27
New Kid On the Block
Sara_27

Hi im from Lindsay, Ontario. Its about a half an hour from Peterbough, for thoughs of you who dont know where Lindsay is, dont worry your not the only ones. Im just looking for people in the Lindsay area that scrapbook. So far theres only two of us in Lindsay that does but wondering if anyone else may and if they may know about classes or events around this area that i would be interested in. That would be great. thanks

Tenant
In response to Sara_27

Hi I'm from Kapuskasing Ontario it's two hours drive north of Timmins which is about 4 hours drive north from northbay. There are lots of scrapbooker in this area but only some supplies I'm pretty lucky I own a shop (Studio decor action) that sell scrapbooking supplies . But always looking for new ideas and products.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to muffydm

I just saw your post so sorry for the late reply. I crop at home and with friends. I also host workshops around once a month for 5.00 and afternoon and we get the community room at Zhers on Dundas.

littlejj
New Kid On the Block
littlejj
In response to CorrieW

HI everyone - I'm in Burlington. Just checking this site out for a friend of mine. She's keeps trying to convert me to the wonderful world of scrapbooking! ha ha I'm getting there - baby steps right? I'm helping her out with a scrapbooking weekend retreat event she's having in the Fall, so ... maybe that's the push I need to be a full blown scrap-a-holic ... lord knows my love of photography means I've got STACKS of photos waiting for me to do something with them!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jmedawn

Hi
I live in Amherstburg Ontario, just outside of Windsor. anyone know of good crops in the area or if there is a group who would like to start one of our own? I do pages and make cards.

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to paperfun

Hi Paperfun,

Welcome to the boards, we are kind a quiet group, feel free to post sometimes it takes us a bit to respond, but we are here!

I am in London. I know there is a crop on 11-1 in Cambridge, but outside of that I don't know of any, wish I did I miss cropping with my friends back home....

Brandi

flutterbyes
Diva
flutterbyes
In response to Jmedawn

Im from hamilton ontario and find that most people I have met on here are from the states nice to meet a neighbor though...lol hi !

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to flutterbyes

Yeah Hamilton is not to far at all, there are a lot of people from the states on here and it always amazes me the canada boards are so quiet, I know there are a lot of Canadians here, we just don't post here alot, mostly in the other forums!

Brandi

New Kid On the Block

Not sure how long ago I joined, but I know it's been ages since I have been on here - I kind of forgot about most of my sites when my computer died and I have no way of getting my 'faves'. Now with a Mac, it should be a bit more reliable.
Anyway, on to the basics: I'm in a tiny place called Loretto,Ontario, sort of in the middle of Barrie, Newmarket, Toronto and Orangeville. Anyone on from within that vast circle? *lol*

mommy3girls
Veteran
mommy3girls

Hi I am NEW to the site ....and addicted already lol.
I am a SAHM to three precious daughters and an occasional educational assistant with the public school board. Just getting into scrapbooking and card making.
I live an hour away from Toronto Ontario. Can't wait to meet fellow Ontario Members.

mommy3girls
Veteran
mommy3girls

Hi
I am new to scrapbook.com and fairly new to scrapbooking. I have never been to a crop...and would love to go sometime soon. I am the only one that is into scrapbooking from my close friends...so I am looking forward to meeting some new scrapbookers

• scraptoremember Said:
Hi Paperfun,

Welcome to the boards, we are kind a quiet group, feel free to post sometimes it takes us a bit to respond, but we are here!

I am in London. I know there is a crop on 11-1 in Cambridge, but outside of that I don't know of any, wish I did I miss cropping with my friends back home....

Brandi

mommy3girls
Veteran
mommy3girls
In response to CorrieW

• CorrieW Said:
I just saw your post so sorry for the late reply. I crop at home and with friends. I also host workshops around once a month for 5.00 and afternoon and we get the community room at Zhers on Dundas.

Thats great. Is it open for everyone? Are there any coming up soon?

scrapishments
New Kid On the Block
scrapishments
In response to mommy3girls

Hello, I am brand new to this site. My name is Shannon, I am from Thunder Bay, Ontario. I have been scrapbooking for about 6 years now. I sell my creations on eBay. I have met so many awesome people through eBay,but not many are Canadian:(, so I figured I'd join this forum to meet some new Canadian scrappers!

*Tricia*
Diva
*Tricia*
In response to scrapishments

Any people from Ottawa?? Anyone?

llmancini
Tenant
llmancini
In response to *Tricia*

Hi everyone (waving)! I am new here - well officially that is - have been lurking for a while now but decided to take the plunge. I am from Stoney Creek (or Hamilton) and have been scrapping now for about 6 years. I am a regular at all of the LSS from Font Hill to Oakville and keep alot of my LSS in business LOL! I see some familiar faces from other boards....

Do any of you every get together from crops?

I do gown to Windsor every so often - a freind of mine lives there and I design for her kit club - and I love getting together with others who share this passion for this industry.

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

mommy3girls
Veteran
mommy3girls
In response to leamtomato

• leamtomato Said:
Hey there - I've been here for a long time but not on the forum pages. I'm from Ayr, Ontario - anyone from the Waterloo Region??

I'm looking forward to the Crop for Kids in 2 weeks in London - yay a whole weekend of no kids to interupt my attempt to scrap!!

Hi

I am from the Waterloo Region...city of Cambridge When is the Crop for Kids? I just started scrapbooking, so I have no idea where or when crops are held....

mommy3girls
Veteran
mommy3girls
In response to muffydm

• muffydm Said:
I'm checking to see if anyone is new from the area. I've met some great friends here!!!

Hi

I am from Cambridge Ontario and have just started scrapbooking. Looking for some new scrapbooking friends

scraptoremember
Expert
scraptoremember
In response to mommy3girls

Hi Sorry, Have not been online to much lately. I am in the London area. I have not gone to any local crops, but would love to. I would also be interested in going to a crop of those of us who are local to each other if others are interested.

Brandi

ambsie89
Resident
ambsie89
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Thunder Bay anyone?? Also was wondering if there's anyone from St Catharine's or Brockville who might know of some good scrapbook store s?

ladyjane28
New Kid On the Block
ladyjane28
In response to ambsie89

Hey everyone! I'm from Hamilton, Ontario. So nice to meet all of you.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to ladyjane28

We will be visiting the 1000 Islands end of June and was wondering if anyone knew of any scrapbooking stores in the Gananoque or Kingston, Ontario areas?

weekend scrapper
Pro
weekend scrapper
In response to happy2Bscrapper

Hi Everyone...I'm Sarah from Burlington. I don't participate in the forums too much, but I love checking out the Gallery for inspiration.

My fav LSS is Forever Scrapbooks in Burlington. Check it out if you're in the area.

DWeidman
Tenant
DWeidman
In response to weekend scrapper

Torontonians, anyone? I'm in North York, in the Dufferin/Finch area.

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards
In response to Jmedawn

Hi my name is Monica and I am looking for 4 other crafters from all over the world to join me at Memories Always-Forever to help make it one of the hottest one stop craft communities of 2009. This is a new crafting community and it is still in its beginning stage. I am looking for the following crafts:

* Beading
* Card Maling
* Stamping
* General Scrapbooking

If you are interested please join MAF and post your work. Your work must be from the last 4 months. The chosen DT members will be announced with the fireworks July 4th. Good Luck.

If you have any questions send me a PM.

Monica Edwards
Veteran
Monica Edwards
In response to Jmedawn

Hi my name is Monica and I am looking for 4 other crafters from all over the world to join me at Memories Always-Forever to help make it one of the hottest one stop craft communities of 2009. It would be nice to have members from all over the world. This is a new crafting community and it is still in its beginning stage. I am looking for the following crafts:

http://alwaysforever.ning.com/

* Beading
* Card Maling
* Stamping
* General Scrapbooking

If you are interested please join MAF and post your work. Your work must be from the last 4 months. The chosen DT members will be announced with the fireworks July 4th. Good Luck.

If you have any questions send me a PM.

jbel
jbel 
Veteran
jbel
  • jbel on 06-30-09 04:56 PM
In response to Jmedawn

Hey! Just joined the site...can't believe all of us scrappers from ONtario!!! Hello fellow Canadians. I'm in northern Ontario. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you...bring on the challenges! My husband just made me a wonderful scrapbooking desk and I've been an avid scrapper for 11 years now! Love it!

I've been married for 11 years and we have two beautiful daughters!

CanadianGirl
Diva
CanadianGirl
In response to jbel

i'm from northern ontario but i don't live there anymore

Kimberly Colliss
Veteran
Kimberly Colliss
In response to suiteepi

Hey there from Woodstock ON. Have you checked out Urban Scrapyard on Eglington between Bayview & Don Mills. Small but great! Or you could take a drive on the 401 and visit us in Woodstock.

Kimberly Colliss
Veteran
Kimberly Colliss
In response to Kimberly Colliss

Anyone else on here from London or the Woodstock area? I am slowly going through the 8 pages of this post.

Buckman539
Tenant
Buckman539

LOL Kim! I'm from Woodstock! As soon as I saw your pic I recognized you from the store! (Not sure if you will recognize my pic...name is Shelley Buchanan) I don't come in a lot, but pop in now and then...nice to see a familiar face! I just joined the site, and already love looking through other people's galleries for layout ideas...

sandra03
Resident
sandra03
In response to Buckman539

anyone from North Bay area?

Tenant

• Kimberly Colliss Said:
Hey there from Woodstock ON. Have you checked out Urban Scrapyard on Eglington between Bayview & Don Mills. Small but great! Or you could take a drive on the 401 and visit us in Woodstock.

Unfortunately, Urban Scrapyard is no more. They just recently went out of business :-(

Paper_Addict
Expert
Paper_Addict
In response to Fabuleux-Ebbie

Amazing how many people are from Ontario. I knew I wasn't the only crazy one from here!

I'm in Kitchener, so not far from all those in Woodstock. I have a lot of family and connections in Northern Ontario too!

Feel free to message me about any events going on in the South-western Ontario region. Or, just to chat and find out what the stores are like outside of this city. I would be happy to recommend a few here in Kitchener.

New Kid On the Block
In response to CorrieW

Hello everyone!!
Glad to see that i am not the only addict to this..LOL

I am new to the board.. but have been scrapbooking for approx the last 8 yrs.. Lifes gotten in the way for the last while between work, kids etc etc etc..... but i am getting back into something that i love and enjoy.
I am just outside Cambridge... and am wondering if there are any other scrapbookers from the area that get together somewhere for some Cropping.??
Possibily in Cambrdige?

Thanks

New Kid On the Block
In response to Fabuleux-Ebbie

I've heard there is an awesome store in Hamilton... Man i wish i would remember its name.
Never been but would love to check it out some time.
There have been a few that have also closed in Cambridge & guelph also i think .

llmancini
Tenant
llmancini
In response to nushies

Hi everyone Im from Hamilton as well - been here for awhile but never really post much. The store in Hamilton your probably talking about is The Memory Keeper..and yup its a great store!

Paper_Addict
Expert
Paper_Addict
In response to nushies

• nushies Said:
Hello everyone!!
Glad to see that i am not the only addict to this..LOL

I am new to the board.. but have been scrapbooking for approx the last 8 yrs.. Lifes gotten in the way for the last while between work, kids etc etc etc..... but i am getting back into something that i love and enjoy.
I am just outside Cambridge... and am wondering if there are any other scrapbookers from the area that get together somewhere for some Cropping.??
Possibily in Cambrdige?

Thanks

I'm in Kitchener and am not too sure what goes on in Cambridge. Sad isn't it? 10 mins away! I've just started cropping occassionally but am only familiar with ones here in Kitchener. If I hear of anything out in Cambridge I will be sure to let you know

New Kid On the Block
In response to bretia

Hi,

From Pembroke....haven't seen anyone else on here from my whereabouts...

sbenedik
Idol
sbenedik
In response to twiggypants

Anyone from Toronto? I'm in the Baches / East York area.

mn36
mn36 
New Kid On the Block
mn36
  • mn36 on 01-03-10 07:02 PM

Hi I'm from Cambridge, Ontario. New to this site in the last few months. Lots of scrappers from Ontario, just look at how many scrapbook stores we have. I shop online as well as inKitchener,Burlington, Waterloo, Woodstock and Cambridge stores and at Michaels and Zellers some times has less expensive items.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to mn36

I am from Cambridge too !

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to twiggypants

• twiggypants Said:
Hi,

From Pembroke....haven't seen anyone else on here from my whereabouts...

I'm from Pembroke but live in Ottawa now ...
I grew up there and so did my dh! We probably know each other

Edited by peenut_23 on 01-19-10 07:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Joellio
Guru
Joellio
In response to peenut_23

I'm in Northern Ontario, got all excited to see people from my neck of the woods but then I noticed posts were from 2006. I'm in Kapuskasing

Scrappy Shanah
Idol
Scrappy Shanah
In response to Joellio

Huh I literally just noticed this page! LOL I need to get my head out of my embellies every once in a while apparently I am from a teeny tiny place called Wallaceburg in SW Ontario. I noticed someone else from my town on here, but I'll have to make my way through this post to see where you all are from. Nice to meet all of you from Ontario

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to Scrappy Shanah

Hi,
I just wanted to post that we opened a Cdn Page Kit swap. Postage to the US can get expensive and so we started a Canadian swap. Last time no one paid more than $2 (flowers). Here is the link if you are interested.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15269...

scrapbookmonster
Guru
scrapbookmonster
In response to CorrieW

I'm from Scarborough, Ontario

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to scrapbookmonster

I'm posting this in case anyone is interested. There is a crop in Cambridge on April 17th. It costs $10 for the day and includes food/drinks but no make and takes, just cropping space. It is at the Calvary Church on Hespler Road and you need to sign up in advance.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to Scrappy Shanah

• Scrappy Shanah Said:
Huh I literally just noticed this page! LOL I need to get my head out of my embellies every once in a while apparently I am from a teeny tiny place called Wallaceburg in SW Ontario. I noticed someone else from my town on here, but I'll have to make my way through this post to see where you all are from. Nice to meet all of you from Ontario

Where is that I have heard of it but can't place it?

thinkinchair
New Kid On the Block
thinkinchair
In response to peenut_23

Hello..... just joined tonight and there is a TON of things to check out on this site!!!

I'm from a little town called Kingsville. We are the morst southern town in Ontario. We are about 1/2 hour away from Windsor. Anyone from around Windosr-Essex County or Chatham-Kent County?

Darkflame_30
Expert
Darkflame_30
In response to peenut_23

Hi!

I'm from Burlington Ontario....I work in Hamilton.....

ScrappyCanuck
Resident
ScrappyCanuck
In response to Mdiamond0720

Hey, I'm from Ottawa too!! I love meeting other Cdns on this site, but it's even nicer to meet someone local!
Take care,
Glenda

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to thinkinchair

I'm in the riverside area of windsor

happywhenscrappin
Guru
happywhenscrappin

Hi I am from Norwich.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jmedawn

Not sure how to just post a new topic in the " ONTARIO" section.... so i'm soing it as a reply.

SCRAPBOOK FUNDRAISER!!-

Some of you might have seen the story of "Ryan" on CTV news!!

This event is a scarpbook fund raiser for a young teacher you had an accident in Vietnam leaving him with severe brain injury and in coma. His employer where he taught as a teacher fell thru with providing the medical coverage he was to have had.There was no support from the Gov to get the ball rolling - but yet they were willing to spend 3 million on a security fence for the g20 Thus the family is in need of assistance to help cover the Hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical expences he had in Thiland as well as the medical trasport to get him home to Canada!!

Even if you don't know this young man we are hoping there will be fellow scrapbookers out there eager for a crop event to catch up on their pages. I know i am far behind.

Please see the facebook link and information & contact email for tickets etc below.
thank-you.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133910766634642&a ... ...

Scrapbook Day to Help Bring Ryan Home
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2010
Time: 10:00am - 10:00pm

Description.$25 per person
Food , Drinks, and Snacks provided for the entire day
Door Prizes
We will have raffles and classes available at additional cost.
All proceeds will go to the Gallaher Family to help with the costs of bringing Ryan back home to Canada to recieve the treatment and care he very badly needs. Please share this info with anyone that you think may be interested. If you are interested in scrapbooking but arent sure where to start, this is the time, we will have several advanced scrapbookers there that will be more then happy to help

bringryanhomescrapbooking day@gmail.com if you have any questions. Message any of the Admins if you are interested, and we will get you your tickets!!

Hope to see you all there!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Gardenminky

Hey there! I am not far from you!
Where did you buy your Silhouette? I am currently shopping for one and checked Scrapbooking Emporium. Any better deals?

TableScraps
Mayor
TableScraps
In response to manonlavigne

they don't sell the silhouette..but i like to shop online at scrappin' great deals DOT com

doglover1920
Expert
doglover1920

Hey just found this spot, I'm from Eganville, ON. Nice to meet some fellow Canucks!

Jessica Cangiano
Governor
Jessica Cangiano
In response to doglover1920

Just reading through some slightly older forum posts and encountered this one, as I live in ON, I thought I'd say "hi".

I'm west coast transplant who's been living in the GTA since 2006.

Jenny~Bear
Idol
Jenny~Bear
In response to Jessica Cangiano

I live in Toronto and would love to find other people to scrap with!!!

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to Jenny~Bear

I just joined a couple days ago but am from Toronto.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to uruvero

Hello everyone - I am from Hamilton Ontario ... just started using the forms... really wish someone would tell me what all the acronyms mean

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to leokc34

Hi!

Try this thread.

Acronyms

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to corrie fan

Hi from waaaaay in up here in York Region! Anyone scrap around here? Lol

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to corrie fan

• corrie fan Said:
Hi!

Try this thread.

Acronyms

Thanks Jane - that was helpful

HeyEcho
New Kid On the Block
HeyEcho
In response to leokc34

Hi Everyone. I just joined as well and am slowing finding my way around here. I am from Barrie and also looking for places to crop. I found an awesome store TODAY but they are closing at the end of the month.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to HeyEcho

so sad when the LSS go out of business!!! Lucky for me I have three in my area - not including the two micheals I have

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to leokc34

I just heard about an upcoming Scrapfest in Oshawa the weekend of Oct 14th...thought others would enjoy!!!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to uruvero

Hi Veronica
Do you have a link for the scrapfest?

HeyEcho
New Kid On the Block
HeyEcho
In response to leokc34

Im coming so we can scrap shop

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to HeyEcho

yes it is scrapfest.com, they still have VIP tickets available!!!!

I'm counting down the days!!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to uruvero

there is a weekend scrap out towards brantford in November if anyone is intersted - Mrs. Imelda and I will be going

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to leokc34

Hi all, I'm from Mississauga, Ontario (close to Toronto for those that don't know).
I have a couple favourite stores, Scrapbook Queens here in Mississauga is fantastic.
Forever Scrapbooks in Burlington is great too. Scrapalicious in Mississauga closed this summer.
I've ordered on-line from Scrapping Turtle as well.
And I shop at Michael's sometimes too.....
I LOVE to shop for scrapbooking supplies but never been to a crop. I'm pretty shy and the idea of walking into one of those all by myself is pretty nerve wracking!
Alison

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to kiyawinn

Hey Alison... I am from Hamilton... not far from you. I grew up in Brampton/Mississauga so I know your area well. Regarding the crops start off small by going to one of the local scrapbooking store scraps - usually there is only 4-6 people... I heard that Scrapbook Queens has a large one coming up. I think this weekend to benefit autism. I haven't been there yet but I want to make a trip down there. I usually go to The memory Keeper in Hamilton or to Forever Scrapbooks in Burlington

crzy4scrapbooking
Tenant
crzy4scrapbooking
In response to leokc34

Hi everyone,

London, Ontario here. I used to be on here all the time, but took some time away and now back.

kiyawinn - don't be shy, scrapbookers are awesome, I have never had issues with going to crops alone or anything like that, I am always made to feel welcomed and everyone is so nice and helpful. It is a great way to make new friends.

Brandi

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to crzy4scrapbooking

hey Brandi... glad that you are back

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to leokc34

Did anyone go to scrapfest or creative festival?

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to littleMRSimelda

Yes I attended Scrapfest. It was a lot of fun, there were tons of make n takes and lots of shopping!!!! It was my first time going and I really enjoyed it. Already planning on going to the one in Kitchener next April. This time I hope to attend the weekend crop with a friend.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to uruvero

Kitchener in April... I am up for that!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to leokc34

Me too!!! Keep us updated!

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to littleMRSimelda

Will do.

here is the link if you want to do some browsing:

http://www.scrapfest.ca/Kitchener_2012/General _Informat...

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to uruvero

looks good

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to leokc34

Kimberly.... Crop for the cure is full!!!!!! I have to go on a waiting list.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics