Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: What program do you use?        (Topic#1373705)
PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to Dee Dee

Updated to here... I had a few questions... I'll be PM'ing the individuals.

Arwym
Arwym 
Tenant
Arwym
  • Arwym on 01-07-07 09:47 PM
In response to PixieMegh

I use Adobe Photoshop CS, but for those who cannot afford, use GIMP! It's almost as good as Photoshop, but completely free. ^_^ Make a Google search, and you'll find it!

savabo
savabo 
New Kid On the Block
savabo
In response to mint

MEMORY MANAGER from Creative Memories. It allows me to enhance photos and manage albumes.

Edited by savabo on 01-10-07 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Dee Dee

I use fire works MX to do any digial work..

Melissa O.
Tenant
Melissa O.
In response to PixieMegh

LifeTImez and Photoshop 7 for actions

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Melissa O.

I'm quite new to digital scrapbooking . I received CK Scrapbook Designer Platinum as a gift. The box said it came with all of these backgrounds and elements. For some reason I can't find the decorative papers and I'm just having overall issues with the program. I was hoping that someone who uses the program could assist me. Also, are they any sites worth recommending that you can find interesting backgrounds?

LindaC
LindaC 
Diva
LindaC
In response to Dee Dee

Update - Add me to another list... I recently started using Lumapix FotoFusion 4, Enhanced version and am really liking it. I still use PSE for photo editing but seem to be doing all my lo's with FotoFusion. You can download a trial version from their website but finished lo's are watermarked until you actually purchase the program.

Jmedawn
Guru
Jmedawn
In response to PixieMegh

Photoshop Elements 4 - but pretty much a beginner, trying to learn as I go.

StampinApe
Resident
StampinApe
In response to Jmedawn

I use PSCS2. I have elements but never use it.

SspGrandma
Expert
SspGrandma
In response to StampinApe

Ok, I just ordered the Adobe Photoshop elements
newest version i think it's 0.5, and I'm really excited about it! Had to order the CD as i'm still using dial up, and it would take forever to download.....Can't wait to try it out. Just hope I can figure it all out!!!

photo_chick
Diva
photo_chick
In response to PSPCandee

I am listed as a pc user here, whiel I use mostly a pc, I go both ways. I do use the mac some. ''I use photoshop 7 on the mac and freehand 10.

I have been using Bibble Pro from Bibble Labs to process RAW images sometomes.

Freehand is also now an adobe product since tehy purchased macromedia a while back.

Sosumi_san
Idol
Sosumi_san
In response to PixieMegh

I mostly use Photoshop CS and used Photoshop before starting to scrapbook but I will dabble digitally with almost anything. I've done older pre-scrap designs with Illustrator too. I love to work from scratch so I rarely, if ever, use premade digital papers or elements.

I've also tried out and finished a digital scrapbook with the free software from Creative Memories. I did like it because I *got the album done*!

Angela

3peaspress
Expert
3peaspress
In response to papermuse

I currently use Photoshop CS2 because i'm a digi scrap designer and need the extra oomph! But i've also used PS and PSE.

HTH!
xo

TBourque
New Kid On the Block
TBourque
In response to 3peaspress

I am a devoted digi scrapper. This is all I do. I have been digi scrapping for a little over 2 years now. Just started posting though.... I use PSP9. I just got PSE4, many things I like but I still resort back to PSP9.

erica9221
Guru
erica9221
In response to TBourque

I use MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE 2006
SUITE EDITION
SINCE JAN.2005

Actually it was Microsoft Picture it but is from the same family jut updated lol I think lol

Rozette
New Kid On the Block
Rozette
In response to PixieMegh

I am very new to this. I own Paint shop Pro and I just bought photoshop elements 5.0 but I don't know what I am doing.

jalh3
jalh3 
New Kid On the Block
jalh3
  • jalh3 on 02-13-07 10:29 PM
In response to Rozette

Have you or anyone tried PublisherPro? It's put out by Nova, the same company that does Scrapbook Factory Deluxe, Photo Explosion, and more. Supposedly it is a full graphics creator and editing software, similar to the full version of Adobe Elements. Anyone familiar with PublisherPro? I could sure use your thoughts, experiences, and suggstions. Thanks a million.

Icecat62
Veteran
Icecat62
In response to [email protected]

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Adobe Illustrator 10.0

chrissi1
Tenant
chrissi1
In response to PSPCandee

Heya!
You can add me in on your list too. I use both CS2 and now am getting into ACDSee Photo Editor.I know there aren't too many of who use that one yet, but it is a breeze to get the hang of. I like being able to use both programs. CS2 is nice for the extras, but you can't beat Photo Editor for the ease of use (and the price-- it is much less than any of the PS programs!)
So if anyone needs help with that one, feel free to pm me.

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to erica9221

• erica9221 Said:
I use MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE 2006
SUITE EDITION
SINCE JAN.2005

Actually it was Microsoft Picture it but is from the same family jut updated lol I think lol

Yup just updated... I used to use PI! too.

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to Rozette

• Rozette Said:
I am very new to this. I own Paint shop Pro and I just bought photoshop elements 5.0 but I don't know what I am doing.

I'll add you as both for now and I can update you later when you feel more comfortable with one or the other!

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to PixieMegh

Updated to here!!

GingerH
Diva
GingerH
In response to PixieMegh

I am using the trial version of Scrapbook Creator Memories Edition from Arc Soft........Has anyone used the full version and with the full version do you get more to choose from? Thanks, I have 2 days left on the trial.

Edited by lilredwolf on 03-16-07 09:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sosumi_san
Idol
Sosumi_san
In response to PixieMegh

I saw the first page list and will add that I do use Photoshop CS and I am also a "swinger". I work on a PC mainly right now but my preference is Mac so anyone with Photoshop or Mac questions is welcome to ask. I don't have the most updated Mac but anything up to version 10.1 I could handle.

I've added this to my fave topics because I want to stay in touch with other digiscrapprs & digidesigners.

SharpEdges
Tenant
SharpEdges
In response to Sosumi_san

Adobe Photoshop 7.

Scrap Tigz
Pro
Scrap Tigz
In response to SharpEdges

I use Photoshop CS

garbob 
New Kid On the Block
In response to Scrap Tigz

I use the free memory mixer software

New Kid On the Block
In response to garbob

Paint Shop Pro

Im thinking of purchasing a Scrapbooking program..
what is a real good one?

Deanna Kyre
Diva
Deanna Kyre
In response to island_princess

I just started to get into digital LOs... For now I'm going to work with Photoshop Elements I hope to be good enough to answer questions on it soon!

Amanda1201
Diva
Amanda1201
In response to Deanna Kyre

i think i responded to this a while back, but have learned a thing or 2 since then. i use photoshop elements 4 and have really grown to love it. will soon be getting photoshop CS2 as well... have heard it does some extras. I used paint shop pro for awhile and liked it, but didn't have all the cool brushes. Also have Lumapix (the basic version), but if you plan on printing your pages, i would suggest getting at least the intermediate version of this. The basic version will not save a page in a resolution any higher than 72. when i got my shutterfly, all of the pages that i used Lumapix for were blurry and/or pixely. =(

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Amanda1201

I use Corel Graphics Suite ver.12 (I use X3 at work.) I have just started using it for digi LO.

Yzerbear19
Expert
Yzerbear19
In response to justLyn

I use Adobe Photoshop 7.

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

Hi,
I just got here! Great site and lots of sharing going on. I am new at scrapbooking and when I found out about digital scrapbooking ..........well, my D drive got loaded up real quick! So far, the only two programs I've used are Print Shop 15 and Scrapbook Flair. I was awestruck to see how many programs were out there in the beginning Post in July. I will be a follower now that I am here. Thanks for the wonderful "freebies" too, they are beautiful! Carol

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to gammy55

I noticed no one uses Photo Impact? I use PI..but I've only done one LO with it, a while back.

Cynthia828
New Kid On the Block
Cynthia828
In response to ShirleyJB

Thanks for doing this. I use PS Elements 5.0

beachin
Resident
beachin
In response to Cynthia828

My programs are all over the place.

I use Microsoft Digital Image because it is really easy to do.

I use Photoshop Elements 5 when I want a little more control, and also for learning how to make my own elements.

I use Photoshop 7 when I feel like having my ego dropped 2 notches & a headache (only kidding).
I was doing really well with PS7 and learning quite a few things..........then the twins came along and I stopped that because I can't think with no sleep.

Unfortunately, I now have a comfort zone, and PS7 just isn't in there. One of these days, I hope to start learning with it again.

Be careful with some of those programs made just for scrapbooking......... their saving properties leave a lot to be desired. I tried printing after I made some pages using a couple of those programs and I wasnt happy with the results.

Now that I have these two programs that I only use, when I have a hard bound book printed, the quality is wonderful.

EdelineM
Veteran
EdelineM
In response to beachin

i am using photoshop cs2 now

jennscraps4fun
Expert
jennscraps4fun
In response to EdelineM

LifeTimez here!!!

macmomma
Resident
macmomma
In response to jennscraps4fun

I use Photoshop CS and CS2, Illustrator and sometimes PSE if I am doing a tutorial and need to translate the instructions to that program.

Sheila D
New Kid On the Block
Sheila D
In response to macmomma

I use PaintShop Pro.
I am a raw newbie to scrapbooking ... I've done exactly 1 page and still need to do a couple of tweaks on it (red eye fix for one!) now that I've seen it printed full size :-). However I am somewhere between intermediate to advanced as a PSP user, as I've been working with web graphics and sigtags for several years using it.

Sheila D

MM Custom Creations
Pro
MM Custom Creations
In response to Sheila D

I use Microsoft Image Pro 9.

I love it, but then, I've never tried anything else! One day I guess I'll get Photoshop to see what all the fuss is about.

New Kid On the Block
In response to MM Custom Creations

I use Scrapbook Factory Deluxe, version 3.0

downygirl
Tenant
downygirl
In response to PixieMegh

I use ScrapbookMax and am just starting to use PaintShop ProX and PSP Album 6.

Does any one know where to get Photo Bouquets That
I could use with these programs?

s_k_wilson1990
Veteran
s_k_wilson1990
In response to downygirl

I used GIMP and Open Office.

Rena Bear
New Kid On the Block
Rena Bear
In response to s_k_wilson1990

Do you know anyone who uses Adobe Elements 5.0

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 07-04-07 08:37 AM
In response to PixieMegh

Photoshop 7-I was luckly enough to learn the program in grad school for my job, now I can use it for fun!

New Kid On the Block
In response to ELynn

I use FuntimeScrapbooking

from http://funtimescrapbookin g.com/products.html

I like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Renee Clark
Tenant
Renee Clark
In response to Merek

I use Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and Adobe Illustrator 10.

Graycenthehouse
New Kid On the Block
Graycenthehouse
In response to Sheila D

I downloaded SCRAPBOOK FLAIR a couple of months ago when I first started scrapping. I'm not happy with this program, but, it may be my computer is slow with this one program. Anyone else have comments on this one? I'm real interested to hear what y'all have to say about it.

Thanks.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Graycenthehouse

I'm still making friends with PSElements 4.0 but it seems to be working out. I tried Scrapbook Flair and it was a great program to get started but the problem I found is that I was limited to their designs. It's great, though, to begin with and then see if you even like digi before investing too much in other software.
Ms. Merry

GymnasticsMom
Expert
GymnasticsMom
In response to Graycenthehouse

I'm downloading Scrapbook Flair now just to try it. I have a scrapbook cd that came with my printer but you can only do so many pages and make them look nice with some of the backgrounds and graphics that it has. I'm going to try the scrapbook flair since i'm new at digital scrapping!

Jessica/emmasmommy2503

CarleneW
Tenant
CarleneW
In response to GymnasticsMom

I use Luma Pix-Foto Fusion verion 4 just about all the time. I love the simplicity of the program and I'm still learning all the things the program will do. I started out useing Adobe Photoshop, but got too frustrated trying to learn how to use it. At least with Foto Fusion I could get busy scrapping faster. I will continue trying to learn Adobe Photoshop while working along with Foto Fusion.

PixieMegh
Pro
PixieMegh
In response to CarleneW

Wow! I've been busy... had 5 months of postings to catch up on in here! Updated to here!!

triplett06
Veteran
triplett06
In response to PixieMegh

I use PSE 5, I bought PSE 5 for Dummies, and it really helps!

ChrisV
ChrisV 
Pro
ChrisV
In response to triplett06

Thought I would add to this. I bought the fotofusion 4. I really love thet program but do see some limitations to it. I downloaded the scrapbookflair. Will check that one out
Chris

JPo
JPo 
Resident
JPo
  • JPo on 08-09-07 01:55 AM
In response to ChrisV

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro X

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

I use PhotoMix. It has a couple of quirks but page layouts are amazingly easy and fast. You can buy nice inexpensive digital backgrounds and decorative elements to add to your pages.

I also use Photoshop Elements to adjust and edit photo, but Photomix works best for the actual page layout.

Edited by George in Acton on 08-09-07 07:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mom_the_bomb
Veteran
mom_the_bomb
In response to George in Acton

I use Creative Suite 2

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

LifeTimez!!

MortyK
MortyK 
Resident
MortyK
In response to PixieMegh

It's LifeTimez from TLC for me.

scrapbookin nurse
Guru
scrapbookin nurse
In response to MortyK

LifeTimez all the way! It's so awesome and easy to use.

Send me a PM if you want more info about it.

My 2 Boys
Resident
My 2 Boys
In response to PixieMegh

I'm so excited to announce that I have become a consultant for a digital scrapbooking company called "Heritage Makers". You create your albums online using your downloaded photos plus over 250 000 items (background paper, embellishments, and alphabets). All of the items are from the famous 'Scrapgirls'. Once you have completed your book, you send it online to Heritage Makers. In 10-14 days you will receive your hard cover, bound album in the mail. The book sizes range from 5x5 to 12x12, there are also posters and cards. Since starting with this company, I haven't done any traditional scrapbooking. I love digital. So much cheaper and faster. Check out my website www.heritagemakers.com/251016 You can find all the details on the website. I also offer packages (different size books). You will save money buying a package and you receive 1 month free of the monthly subscription fee. For package info, please email me at [email protected] Hope to see you at Heritage Makers

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

I use Photo Collage Studio for making my digital scrapbooks.Its intuitive interface and clear workflow enable me create a personalized scrapbooks without any digital scrapbook knowledges.But I don't know why the program list don't mention it.

Edited by enjoysunshinelife on 09-05-07 02:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

Hello,

It is very interesting to see all the programs that people use to do LO's. I am not much of the creative type, that is my wifes department. My question is how do you keep track of the thousands of pictures. I have tried a few of the programs listed like Elements and started to tag my pictures to look them up easier, that was great and all but when I archive them to DVD all my tags are lost

I have been looking for a program that will allow me to move the pictures to DVD for storage offline and still be able to find them via thumbnails in my library. My wifes biggest complaint is that she has trouble finding the pictures because there are so many.

Moving them to neat folders based on the event is very time consuming when you have 3-4 events on memory stick.

jarbabyj
Tenant
jarbabyj
In response to cytodaoc

I am 100% in the dark about digital scrapbooking , but I'm interested in having a scrapbook made at shutterfly to document my daughter's first 12 months. I want to make it very simple, but have it done before christmas for the grandparents.

I have photoshop and am pretty adept. Does that mean I can buy elements that I see on digital sites and use them in photoshop? Or do you need to use a specific digital scrapbook program? Feel free to PM me with any advice.

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 - image editing
http://www.jasc.com

Photo Master - layout and printing. resizing and cropping
http://photomaster.insmart.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

anyone do digital video scrapbooking? this site will convert vhs to dvds so you can work on your computer in widows movie maker or adobe. they also edit for you on special request... http://digitalpreservatio n.googlepages.com

ScrapperBarb
Expert
ScrapperBarb
In response to PixieMegh

I've used PSP since it was a 5 - now up to Paint Shop Pro X. Great program for digi!

MelanieByGodsDesign
New Kid On the Block
MelanieByGodsDesign
In response to PixieMegh

I use Adobe Photoshop 7 mainly.
I also utilize Memory Mixer when I am putting together an interactive project to be run from CD.
I utilize ACDSEE Broswer to help me browse and organize all of my digi stuff.
Products Referenced in This Post:

gpamelac
Tenant
gpamelac
In response to jarbabyj

You can buy Digital Kits or Collections or elements from any site really and use Photo Shop.

gpamelac
Tenant
gpamelac
In response to HippoCat

I used PSP XI until I got PSE 5.0
I used PSE 5.0 for my last few.

Edited by gpamelac on 11-14-07 05:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

gpamelac
Tenant
gpamelac
In response to ScrapperBarb

The latest version of PSP is X2.
That came out within the past 2 months or so.
I got PSPX1 Early this Year.

gpamelac
Tenant
gpamelac
In response to Rena Bear

I use PSE 5.0 and many ladies at my other group
Scrap Girls use it.

sachetm
Tenant
sachetm
In response to PixieMegh

I don't see this on the list and it's incredible for digital scrapbooking and even regular scrapbooking (when photos and/or other design elements) are digitized.

Professor Franklin's Instant Photo Effects 2 is available for download for a free 15-day trial. And it's only $59 and worth every cent. I had a previous version and even though I'm an intermediate/advanced Photoshop (CS2 and CS3) user, once I've dealt with the actual photo itself, Instant Photo Effects 2 is easy and spectacular at readying it for presentation.

What's especially nice about this program is that while you're in an effect, you can try various ones on your photo. But once you leave that effect, the last one you applied stays with your photo, allowing you almost endless possibilities. For $59 it's worth every cent--especially for a digital scrapbooker!

Another wonderful program that allows you to turn photos into artwork is Corel Painter. But you will need a Wacom tablet to get the most out of the program. Also, it's not a real easy program but Lynda.com has a wonderful tutorial on how to use it. They, too, give you a free 30-day trial and during that time, you can view any of their hundreds of tutorials on most popular (and even some rather obscure) programs on the market.

There are a number of effects you can do in Painter that are simple as pie. I'll post one I did from a photo I took of my friend and her dog. She absolutely adores it and I was just playing around. The "artwork" is far nicer than the original photograph. Combined w/ Photoshop, this is a powerhouse!

BTW, I uploaded the original photo, the Corel "pencil sketch" and "woodcut" effects (only a couple of mouse clicks to create) and then the frame I put the woodcut in using Professor Franklin's Photo Effects 2, to my gallery. Photo Effects is great for edges and framing--especially for the price. If you have Photoshop, once you create an edge or frame in Effects, you can pull it back into Photoshop for tweaking if you like. But usually that's unnecessary.

Edited by sachetm on 12-14-07 10:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

christianmom
New Kid On the Block
christianmom
In response to PixieMegh

I use photoshop elements 5.0. I want to upgrade to 6.o or CS.
Someone who has used both which one would you suggest?

sachetm
Tenant
sachetm
In response to christianmom

I'd recommend the latest you can afford. (Even Photoshop upgrades don't come cheap unless you qualify for an educational discount. I bought all my software before I graduated for huge savings.)

Selection is one of the toughest things in Photoshop and in CS3, there's a "smart" selector tool that saves lots of time, as well as a vanishing point tool that's fabulous!

To learn the use of the tools, Adobe has a free site and you can sign up for 30 days free at Lynda.com. They have excellent tutorials on just about any software you can imagine. I liked it so much, I sprang for the $25 a month for regular membership (although I haven't had much time lately to take advantage of it).

on_the_plains
Expert
on_the_plains
In response to sachetm

I just got Memory Mixer 2 and love it! It's perfect for me!

steami
steami 
Idol
steami
In response to on_the_plains

I'm a Paint Shop Pro 11 user. Still learning, but quickly finding that most tutorials that are for Photoshop can be used with PSP. This makes me happy.

New Kid On the Block
In response to fknapoleon

Hi,
I just recently got CK Scrapbook Designer and am completely lost. Were you able to get the hang of it? Any tips or ideas? I heard it was supposed to be fairly user friendly for digital scrapbooking newbies...

Thanks!

craft kid
Tenant
craft kid
In response to PixieMegh

I Use Microsoft Picture It

kissNcontrol
Guru
kissNcontrol
In response to craft kid

i use Photoshop CS2

Alysten
Veteran
Alysten
In response to PixieMegh

I have used Photoshop for 15 years. I am currently using Photoshop CS2, soon to upgrade to CS3.

Reeluvs2crop
Veteran
Reeluvs2crop
In response to PixieMegh

Hi Pixie,

I just bought the Memory Mixer 2; working on my first project!

mrg0908
Resident
mrg0908
In response to Reeluvs2crop

I use PSE 6

kimBinAK
Mayor
kimBinAK
In response to PixieMegh

I have: Photoshop 7; PSE 5; HP Image Zone (which is actually ACDSee) and Roxio PhotoSuite 5.0.

I use the Image Zone for making panoramics; have dabbled with both PS & PSE, but have not yet learned how to create digital LOs. For 99.9% of my photo editing, I use the Roxio. It's not nearly as versatile as Adobe, but I've been using it for 4 or 5 years and it meets nearly all of my needs. Except I can't use it for making LOs - it's strictly for photo-editing.

I hope to one day work up the courage to experiment with making LOs in PSE - have tons of free downloads (digital papers, embellishment, frames, etc), but have never used them...sad, huh?!

-- kimB

MandieD
New Kid On the Block
MandieD
In response to kimBinAK

I use PSPx2

New Kid On the Block
In response to MandieD

Hi All
I use Photoshop Elements 5...love it.

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to Dragondebra

Hey! I am considering trying digital scrapbooking and wanted to know what those of you that use Scrapbook Factory Deluxe think of that software.

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories
In response to deigh_z33

I brought Scrapbook Factory Deluxe vs 4. I round up getting PSE6 only because I want to do Scrapbooking for a business and I can only use Scrapbook Factory for personal use.

If you want to us it for personal use only it seems to be pretty good. Expecially if you are beginning.

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to Mix-on the Memories

Thanks!

JennyMcC
Resident
JennyMcC
In response to PixieMegh

I use Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10.

Jenny McC
www.poshpixeldesigns.com

cassimommy
New Kid On the Block
cassimommy
In response to JennyMcC

I am trying to create a scrapbook on shutterfly but they dont have very much to choose from as far as layouts and putting fonts in and everything. I have Adobe Photoshop 5.0 but I am very new at this. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to make a good scarpbook? Thanks so much I am a NEWBIE!! :smile :

xsmittyxo
New Kid On the Block
xsmittyxo
In response to PixieMegh

I use Photoshop : )

geswho
geswho 
New Kid On the Block
geswho
In response to Lorne

I went to the Scrapbook Max Website and checked it out. It looks like a good one for me since I'm new at this. thanks for sharing.

cassimommy
New Kid On the Block
cassimommy
In response to geswho

I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 on my computer but to tell you the truth I am not sure how to use it. Any tips or advice would be great. I have a scrapbook I am trying to create on Shutterfly and I want to have some really good pages...just very new at this! Thanks

geswho
geswho 
New Kid On the Block
geswho
In response to deigh_z33

Hi,

I use SBFD 4.0 and so far I really like it. I'm new to this and found it's an easy one for me to maneuver around.

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

I use Creative Memories StoryBook Plus and it is AWESOME!!! Any questions , you can go to my website: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/cathygertner
and go under SHOP PRODUCTS and then look under digital scrapbooking . It is wonderful and I have used many programs that were MUCH more expensive and not as user friendly. This program was MADE JUST FOR SCRAPBOOKERS.

New Kid On the Block
In response to PixieMegh

If any of you are interested in FREE video tutorials go to the National Association of Digital Scrapbookers. You can also get into the memebership area for the next few days with the login: scrapbook and password: 1234 - Let me know what you think. http://www.naods.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to [email protected]

Go to http://www.naods.com website for some free online videos using Photoshop. They are so easy to follow. They sell DVDs as well. They are running a promo and letting people into the membership area for the next few days. Use the login: scrapbook and password: 1234 - Let me know what you think.

cassimommy
New Kid On the Block
cassimommy
In response to jaceysmommy

i just went there and tried to login in using the info and it was telling me invalid??

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics