Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: KENTUCKY!!!        (Topic#1374518)
Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Barbara Poynter

Barbara, I sent you a PM. Welcome to the board and to the area. Are you new to Ky or just to Owensboro?

scraper000
Resident
scraper000
In response to Monica Jo

Monica
My cousin is great. she came home from rehab yesterday.
Barbara
welcome to the site. I live in hodgenville. Do u know where that is?

Tina

CharlestonGirl
Pro
CharlestonGirl
In response to scraper000

I'm in SC but dh is from KY! Just wanted to put this out there...Go Wildcats Beat the cardinals!!!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to CharlestonGirl

Jenn, what part is your dh from??

Tina, I am soo glad your cousin is doing better.

Barbara, I have PMed you. Sorry but its a long one. heehee.

Hope everyone is have a great weekend and wishing you the best week ahead.

CharlestonGirl
Pro
CharlestonGirl
In response to Monica Jo

DH is from Bowling Green.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo

My brother is living in Bowling Green right now. Thats about 3 hours east of me.

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.

• CharlestonGirl Said:
I'm in SC but dh is from KY! Just wanted to put this out there...Go Wildcats Beat the cardinals!!!

And they did!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Crystal B.

Hi all. Hope your having a great week.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Monica Jo

You've been tagged, Check out my blog

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Good morning everyone!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Good Morning Tammie, and everyone. Happy Monday...

Octopusouphut
Guru
Octopusouphut
In response to Monica Jo

Hi guys! I'm not trying to spam the board...but I do need to let you guys know of what is happening at one of the Michaels stores in Louisville. It's the one I used to work at:

My friend and former coworker was recently unfairly fired from the store. She's worked there for many years. She actually started at the E-Town store, so maybe some of you have run into her. Her name is Kate P. She started as a cashier and worked her way up to Manager of the A&C department. If you have recently shopped the E-Town store you may have seen her there too, as she was the "Book Vender" there one day a week. Ever since we got a new manager, they've been trying to get rid of her. Well, they finally did.

Kate (as well as myself) are asking people to boycott Michaels, espesolly store 5003 (Hurstborne LN). If you wouldn't mind, please read the following, it's Kate's request that she posted on her Myspace. Thanks

If you haven't heard by now, I have been unfairly fired from Michaels store #5003 in Louisville Kentucky. The official cause of termination was that I 'threatened a customer." Anyone that has known me for any amount of time knows thats a total falsehood. Don't worry about me, because I'll be fine. What I'm asking from my friends are letters of character reference, and also that former employees of said establishment write down any and all rules, policies, federal and state laws, and violations of ethics that they were witness to. It would be a great help toward my litigation.
In addition, if you would like to register your shock or express your dissatisfaction about this incident, the store address is:

Michael's 5003
1955 South Hurtsbourne Parkway
Louisville Kentucky 40220
(502)499-7360

Please feel free to address your questions, comments, and concerns to the store manager (Jack). Also, please retain a copy of your letter in case they should "not make it to the intended destination".

Thanks ladies for your time.

Edited by Octopusouphut on 10-07-07 06:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Octopusouphut

Tracy, I am sorry to hear your friend lost her job. I will keep her in my thoughts.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Monica Jo

Hi all I'm back!!! Ok so I have had family visiting for the last 7 weeks- eek I love them all but I am glad to have my house and family back.LOL Well the crop is going to be on October 19th. I am not sure how the PM's work but if you email [email protected] I will send you a flier and or the registration form- just ask me for what you want and I will send it. I am sorry to hear about your friend in Louisville. My sister worked for Girl Scouts of Genesse Valley, They did not like that she spoke the truth even when the truth showed the incompetence of the CEO. Seems people can be fired regardless of cause.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Barbara Poynter

Barbara, I sent you an email. I am also hosting a crop/class. It will be my first as a MemoryWorks Consultant. I am excited, nervous and scared.LOL.... It will be Saturday November 17th with an RSVP of Nov 1st. If anyone is interested just let me know. It will be held in Benton, Marshall County.

Good Luck with yours.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Monica, send me the info for the crop/class.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

PMed you Tammie.

If anyone else is interested just PM me. Thanks.

CharlestonGirl
Pro
CharlestonGirl
In response to Monica Jo

Congrats all you UK fans on the victory over #1 LSU!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo

Ummm, I don't follow basketball but thanks a bunch.

Whats everyones plans for Halloween? What are the kids dressing up as and are you dressing up as anything?

My kids are still undecided. They seem to change their minds every day. I just bought myself a shirt that says "Happy Halloween" on it and bought one for DBF that says "I DON'T DO COSTUMES". lol

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Monica Jo

Hey, Just checking in to see if everyone is ok. I heard some bad storms hit around Owensboro and up that way. We are ok down here....How is everyone else?????

Octopusouphut
Guru
Octopusouphut
In response to Monica Jo

• Monica Jo Said:
Hey, Just checking in to see if everyone is ok. I heard some bad storms hit around Owensboro and up that way. We are ok down here....How is everyone else?????

I'm doing fine! The storm went through Louisville, but it missed us for the most part. It kept me up the whole night though.

I some how hurt my hand, so typing is difficult so that's all from me for now.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Octopusouphut

Glad you are ok..well other than your hand..Sorry to hear your hurt. Hope it gets better soon.

Ninerkins
Resident
Ninerkins
In response to Monica Jo

=] Hi.
[New, thought I'd sort of introduce myself in the KY thread.]
This isn't much of an introduction, so much as a greeting...

-Ninerkins

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Ninerkins

Hi ya Ninerkins. Glad you stopped in. Its good to meet you.

Hello everyone. Hope your all staying dry. Where was this rain 2 months ago??? My yard is a soggy mess and the dogs wont go out to potty....LOL

Ninerkins
Resident
Ninerkins
In response to Monica Jo

I actually like when it rains for days like this.
Cept for the fact that I can't really go anywhere...

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Ninerkins

I don't mind the rain, Just not when it rains this much. We have a soggy soggy mess out there. I had to bring the momma kitty and her kittens in the house yesterday because where she was keeping them was starting to flood and she had them out in the open up next to our house laying over them to protect them from the rain. I felt so bad for them so I had to bring them in. She isn't really an inside cat. She is actually a stray that just sort of adopted us. And the kittens have stayed under our bed. They are so scared. My DBF doesn't like it too much that they are in the house. He's not a cat person. But I told him I just couldn't let them stay out there like that and it is only temp. Heehee. But between you me and the fence post, I'll keep them in as long as he lets me, with or with out the rain. He is actually softer than he wants people to think...LOL Shhh, don't tell him I said that.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to KyBrenda

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Hey everyone! We finally saw a little sunshine this afternoon.

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.
In response to TammieV

My DH is a Forest Ranger and part of his job is fighting forest fires...so I am GLAD, glad glad to see the rain! Before we got the rain, he was working 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week since Sept. 28th or so...He is finally getting a break now that we got some rain

And, it happened just in time for him to get to spend my b-day with me yesterday, so I was especially grateful.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo

Happy Late Birthday Crystal. There was a story on the news about the forest rangers working overtime until the rain hit. I bet you are super relieved. I didn't see any sun today but it did stop for a bit. Started back up though.

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.
In response to Monica Jo

Yeah, he has to go back to working overtime tomorrow, but this week has been a much needed break for him.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo

I glad he got to have a break. My sweetie is doing the overtime this week. He is not with the forestry or anything, he doesnt have to deal with forest fires. But he is an Electrician and is job is dangerous in its self. He works at the big plants and I am always worried for him. He went to work the other day and when it came time to leave they had the plant locked down because someone had died. From what we are hearing this man was testing some of the chemicals from the plant and I guess inhaled some of it and it killed him. So not only do I have to worry about Trent getting electricuted (SP?) but in these plants I have to worry about the chemicals that he is breathing on a daily basis. And all this on top of 12-16 hour days. You can imagine how happy I am to see him when he gets home at night.

anyway on a lighter note. Have a great weekend.

Crystal B.
Diva
Crystal B.
In response to Monica Jo

Yes, it can be very worrisome! I'm always glad to see dh when he gets home as well.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo

I do love it when he gets home.... BUT....heehee...when he works so much overtime like he has been lately boy is he tired, sore and a bit on the crabby side...shhh dont tell him I said that...LOL

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Monica Jo

Happy Birthday TAMMIE!!!!!!

It has been quiet here the past week or so. Thought I needed to stop in and say hi and hope everyone is doing great. I am doing some last minute prep work for the class I am having on Saturday. I made this gift bag to give to the attendees. Tell me whatcha think.
Gift Bag

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Thanks, Monica!! I'm traveling today and left my house at 5:30 am so I'm spending the week in a hotel room in Campbellsville. Wish I could be home.

The bag is sooo cute! You did a great job. I wish I was coming. I didn't sign up to come because after being gone all week I wasn't sure if I would feel like being gone on Saturday too.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

That's ok Tammie, I completely understand. Don't get me wrong I was looking forward to meeting you but I am planning to start monthly crops after the first of the year, maybe you can come to some of those.

Are you traveling for kids games? I hope you have a safe trip and have some fun. Are there any good stores around there, heehee?

I am going shopping with my mom today. We live 30-45 minutes from Paducah so I don't go very often. Needless to say, I will be going to HL and Mikes while I'm there. I've already printed the HL 40 percent off coupon. (my percent button isn't working on my keyboard. Heehee, I spilled coffee on it the the other day. Guess I need to get a new keyboard while I'm out)

Have a great day.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

I'm traveling for work but did get out early today and happened to find a scrapbook store . I found a few things I could use.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Ahh, traveling for work. Not so much fun then I bet. I'm glad you were able to check out a LSS though. Hope you got some great goodies.

paperdiva
Veteran
paperdiva
In response to KyBrenda

Hello,
I'm from the Western part of Kentucky. Louisville, KY. I have a scrapbook club that meets once a month if anyone is interested in coming.

paperdiva

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to paperdiva

Welcome to sb.com ! I'm in the western part of the state in Hopkinsville.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to TammieV

Monica, how did your party go yesterday? Tell me the details...

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Welcome to the thread PaperDiva.

The class was alot of fun, Thanks for asking Tammie. We didn't have the turn out we were expecting but it was still a blast. My two oldest boys attended too and they were so good...not even the first fight between them...I was so proud of them. They sat and created right along with us. My oldest Steven has a gallery here and when we get all his new projects uploaded I will share it with you. I have several to upload myself but been real busy. As is everyone this time of year I'm sure. I am just jumping on for a sec to try to catch up on a couple threads while DBF is gone. THen when he gets back we have some running to do. I hope to get all the Christmas decorations out this afternoon and start putting them up.
Has anyone gotten their tree up yet? Hows the shopping coming along. Any one making their gifts this year???? Do share your creative ideas.

Have a great weekend.....

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

I'm going to try and shop this evening. The kids all have somewhere to be so maybe dh and I will go out. I have their Christmas lists so it's a matter of finding things now.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Good luck and Have fun. My kids just finished their lists the other night. I had already bought a few things for them but now I have to get the big items from Santa. Almost finished with the shopping....woohoo.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to KyBrenda

Morning everyone. I am just stopping in to tell you all that I have a poll up for the entries on my blog challenge. Please pop over to vote....Link in my siggy.

Merry Christmas....

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Hope everyone has their shopping done! I have cooking to do tonight for tomorrow. I have one small gift to purchase and then I'm done. Woohoo!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Hey Tammie. It's great to see you. I still have gifts to wrap. The shopping is DONE,,thank goodness. The boys and I are going to bake cookies for Santa tomorrow night. That's about it for the holiday decor on my part. Just waiting for Tuesday and the wirlwind of wrapping paper and boxes...along with, "can you put batteries in this for me please??" LOL

Merry Christmas to you and your family...

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Thanks....Hope Santa Brings ya everything on your lists........

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

He brought me a Craft Robo a couple of weeks ago. He just couldn't wait to give it to me.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Oh WOW!!! Congrats on getting it and getting it early. I bet you are thrilled. Trent said he didn't get me any new scrappy toys. Oh well...there's always hope for clothes and gold...hehee

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

I also got the new Harry Potter movie and a digital photo frame. It's pretty cool!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

I got a digital photo frame too. I also got a new Laptop, the Dale movie boxed set, robes, pjs. Xyron 500, and someother really cool things. I was sooooo spoiled this year. I am still on cloud nine.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

We must have been really good this past year!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

LOL, Yep we must have been. Either that or really good at not showing how bad we were...heehee

Angel0207
New Kid On the Block
Angel0207
In response to kuke

Hello everyone! My name is Melissa. I'm from Camp Lejeune area in North Carolina. I'd like to meet others who enjoy the art/creativity of scrapbooking/crafts!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Angel0207

Hello Melissa. You have come to the right place. This site is awesome for inspiration. The people here are amazing as well. I have made several friends myself and cherish everyone of them....

Welcome, and if I can do anything just holler.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Hey Monica! How are things going? The storms didn't do any damage last week did they??

wolfesangel342
Tenant
wolfesangel342
In response to TammieV

Hi everyone! I'm just getting around to being active in this site. My name is Ali and I'm from Williamsburg KY (Southeastern). I enjoy scrapping when I have time, am married to a wonderful man, and am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to wolfesangel342

Hi Ali! Welcome to the site. There's not a lot of Ky people on here. Glad to hear from you.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to wolfesangel342

Tammie, No we didn't get any major damage. Just a few tree limbs down...How about you??

Hey wolfesangel..Welcome. My nephew lived in Willamsburg for a while with his grandmother a couple years ago.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

We made it alright in Hopkinsville. North Christian county had a tornado that did some damage.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Thank God you all are ok. Seeing the storm damages on the news broke my heart. And to hear of the loss of life. Truely heartbreaking

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Schools out today here. Salt truck turned over on the parkway so traffic was pretty backed up in Hopkinsville.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Kids were out today too. OOPs on the salt truck...I hope the driver is ok.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Good morning! Looks like the ice went as quickly as it came. I'm trying to get dh to go shopping in Clarksville today but he was sick last night so not sure if he will feel like going today.

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to TammieV

Hi Ladies,

I'm a semi-newbie to scrappin, can I say how addictive it is! I am so hooked as is my daughter. lol
I'm in Western Ky also....far Western, nice to see other KY ppl here.

Edited by dreamin on 02-23-08 02:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to dreamin

Glad to see more West Ky people. Besides me and Monica everyone else seems to be Louisville, Lexington and farther eastern.

I'm in Hopkinsville!

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to TammieV

I'm in a small town named Fancy Farm, which is outside of Mayfield.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to dreamin

You're not far from Monica. I'm usually in Mayfield at least once a year with soccer. Both my kids play.

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to TammieV

My daughter plays soccer also, and training in Draffenville. I do a shopping day yearly in Hoptown with a good friend, that's about all I'm there.

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to dreamin

Does she train with Heidi fromm Futskils? Forgot her last name... She's done some training in Hopkinsville and I know she trains in Draffenville. One of the goalies on my son's team does some training in Draffenville.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Hey Dreamin, Welcome. Yes scrappin is addictive. I think its great that your daughter is involved too. I only have boys but they love to sit and create too. You are not to far from me at all. I think you are the closest I have met so far. I am in Marshall County. My boys did play soccer some but Baseball and football are the new sports of the moment around here.

It's good to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you better.

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to Monica Jo

Yes, she trains with Heidi, she just made her Elite team...yeah. I'll tell you, that lady looks like a prima ballerina with that soccer ball, amazing!

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to Monica Jo

Monica,
You are close to me then, I'm in Graves county. My dd just played a traveling basketball team from there on Friday night...man were they good.
I think we're the only 3 from this area! lol

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to dreamin

• dreamin Said:
Yes, she trains with Heidi, she just made her Elite team...yeah. I'll tell you, that lady looks like a prima ballerina with that soccer ball, amazing!

Doesn't she? She's good.

Maybe I'll see you at some tournaments. My ds plays on the U13 Ambush team. We're going to tournaments this spring in Owensboro, Hopkinsville, and Clarksville.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

Hey Tammie, I guess y'all got a bit of snow?? I saw where you schools were canceled...we only got a bit of a dusting. We had school today. The boys were bummed again. They want to build a snowman so bad

filmlaura
Tenant
filmlaura
In response to Monica Jo

Ladies! I have announced my new Retreat date & location.. YEAH. Hotel is included in the price so come on over all KY ladies.

Oct. 3-5 2008 in Nashville, TN

Hope you all can join us!!

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

We did get some snow. School was out for the day but the snow was melted by the afternoon.

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

WOOO HOOO Warmer weather...My prayers have been answered..

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

I'm ready for it. I can't wait!

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to TammieV

I actually spent most of the day outside yesterday. In capris and a short sleeve t-shirt. It was wonderful. I actually started to get a bit warm at one time. ..Had windows open and everything. Not to bad today either even though it is starting to rain. At least it's not ice or snow...woohooo..Flowers are next...YES YES YES!!!

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Yesterday was incredible. Of course, I think today we're supposed to see some storms.

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley
In response to TammieV

Hello fellow Kentuckians!!!

I am considering teaching a class in Paintsville KY on the 21st and 22nd. Would anyone be interested in coming? This is ONE of the classes I would be teaching.... Card Board Mini Album

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Kristie Bentley

The album looks great Kristie! Unfortunately Paintsville is about 5 1/2 hours from me.

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to Monica Jo

Monica,
Nest time DON'T brag about the sunshine so much.....LOL

NO more snow! Looks like we're going to get alot tonight
Guess I'll be stuck scrappin all day ( Smiles)

Lisa

Tracy H.
Tenant
Tracy H.
In response to dreamin

Hi KY scrappers! I don't remember seeing this thread the last time I was on here. Just thought I would stop by and say "HI"! I'm a Western KY gal too (Cadiz)...Looks like tomorrow may be a snow day!

When DH got home from work (Hoptown) he told me that Christian Co had already closed their schools...that means Trigg will soon follow...My boys are just hoping for enough snow to make snow cream and girls from the sounds of it we are getting tons o' snow!

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to Tracy H.

Hi Tracy, Welcome!
I'm in Fancy Farm, not far from you actually. My best friend lives in Cadiz, runs Better Buy a little shop there. I'm headed there for a day if the snow ever stops! LOL

Lisa

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to dreamin

Kristie~ your mini is so fun and creative. I just LOVE the quotes and captions with the old photos. I'm on the Western side of the state. So Sorry I cant make your class it would be so much fun...Not to mention great to "meet" you. best of luck to you with your class....

Tracy~ I got your Pm, I will email you shortly...It's great to meet you. Hope you can make it back over here more often.

Lias ~ I do miss that sunshine. UGH!! I thought we were going to wake up to 1-2 inches of snow this morning but so far nothing for us. How about y'all??

Tammie~ Waving Hi to ya girl....

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to Monica Jo

haahaa...So I can't spell this morning...So sorry Lisa for misspelling your name...

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to Monica Jo

Monica,

I've not seen the 1st snowflake and it's past noon. I was hoping to build a snowman with my dd. In this day & time you never know what the weather will do.

Lisa

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to dreamin

Now we're getting it! My dd just got home and said she has no desire to drive in that stuff anymore. She had to pull over twice to clean off her windshield and she was only on the other side of town.

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to TammieV

We have @ 2" on the ground & it's still falling. It's pretty, just wish it was snowing & 80 degrees! LOL

Guess ya can't have your cake & eat it too

Lisa

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to dreamin

Make it go away!!

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to TammieV

"Snow today - Gone tomorrow" ..that's what we got, nothing but a dusting left of the 4" from yesterday. MY daff's & tulips are peaking ( and blooming) out just waiting for sunshine!

Lisa

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to dreamin

We're still covered up!

dreamin
New Kid On the Block
dreamin
In response to TammieV

Madisonville & Hopkinsville always gets hit the worst, be it snow or storms it seems. I'm originally from Henderson, my Mom said it's still bad there also.

Lisa

Monica Jo
Diva
Monica Jo
In response to dreamin

We ended up with about 5 inches. They boys were so happy to be able to build a snowman finally. Now I'm happy that its gone. Is it Summer yet??

I hope everyone is having a scrappy week. I've actually been able to get a few things done the past few days. I just thought I would share. TFL

Shhh....(It's a secret) By Monica Jo

Birthday card
By Monica Jo

Birthday Card
By Monica Jo

Congrats card
By Monica Jo

Anniversary Lace Card
By Monica Jo

Dryer Magnet
By Monica Jo

TammieV
Guru
TammieV
In response to Monica Jo

Monica, great job on the cards!

It felt close to summer yesterday! Temps over 70!! Woohoo!!

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics