Page 1 of 86 
Username Post: WESTERN Pa Scrappers!!!        (Topic#1380093)
scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

Heres the new thread girls

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to scrappinshortie

Hello ladies... I just got home not that long ago..Im chowin down on some Wendy's. Had a great day today

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234
In response to Jennasmomma

New thread? Of course, I just posted on the old one!! Gina, do tell, what did you get? How much did you get done?

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

Hello ladies... I just got home not that long ago..Im chowin down on some Wendy's. Had a great day today

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

At the sale I got: 2 things of MM paint, cardstock, a white box, a lil brag book thing, some disney stickers. Only spent $10.40 there

In the store itself: 2 sets of MM foam stamps, new blade for my paper trimmer, stuff for this halloween, football paper stuff, Nascar embellies. I think thats it.

Cropping I won. lol! I did 4 layouts. I do really simple layouts thats why.

Oh and I cant say why on here..but I need everyone from our lil group here to pm me so I can send you something (Crystal, Karen and Jen know what its about LOL)

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Wow, it sounds like you made out pretty well, too!! That's great! And 4 layouts is fantastic!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to Lmz1234

yeah wish i got 4 done... im almost done with my second one. i need to get the one pic reprinted and then im done... ill post them both later on today.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

So we are posting here now? I'll check back later after my 2nd trip to Scrapbook Station today. I'm gonna see how much I sold & buy some new goodies...lol. Later!!!

Edited by miklin on 09-10-06 06:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay
In response to miklin

CRRYSTAL! LMBO!!!!

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay
In response to KarenRosieRay

Sorry I didn't post last night! I showed Chad what I got...(He 1/2 watched!) Then it hit me...I was BEAT!! I took some more cold meds and went to bed!!!
Woke up this morning feeling like I was hit by a mack truck filled with Sumo wrestlers! UGH! The sinus cold I was trying to fend off yesterday won the battle. BUT in the true spirit of scrapping..I'm going to take my sad lookin self to Wal Mart and reprint that pic of my kitty MiMi that I had w/me yesterday but didn't do. I really want it enlarged and my STUPID printer is a butt head. Then I'm making a trip to Best Buy and taking a few of those crappy pics it printed and ask the what the heck is going on!

Ok..into the shower I go..Oh..Chad LOVEDLOVEDLOVED that Brownie Pizza Crystal! You SO need to post the recipie!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

sure ill post it its nothign to it... Holly left the recipe here i can post it for all of u acuse of course we all LOVED it..

Yeah were gonna start posting here... if u wanan know why then pm me.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

hey ladies! We made it home just fine...I was so tired by the time we got in that I just crashed.

OMG...I got SO much stuff yesterday!
From the yardsale I got a book on photography for $1.00, 2 bags of magazines for like $3.00 for one bag & $4.00 for the other...each one had like 8 or 9 mags in them...and I got from Linda's table the page kit she held for me, and the Fiskars craft knife (I have a hard time holding my craft knife...so I'm hoping the grip will help me a bit...and for $1.00, who could go wrong??)

Then, from the store...thats where I did mega damage!!! lol

I got the halloween MM foam stamps, and another set of MM foam alpha stamps, the halloween MM paint set, a set of clear stamps by Rhonna Farrer...the swirls ones...3 sets of the glitter alpha stickers...pink, purple & green ones..a Lil Davis paint...the metallic mint one..a gift for a friend of mine, and I don't even remember what else lol...I know there were a couple other things I picked up!

Anyhow, I had a GREAT time ladies, and I hope we can do it again! Crystal, Jen & Karen (and Bree too!)...it was nice hangin with you girls again! Becky, Holly & Gina...it was nice meeting you & hangin out with you! Have to do it again as well!

Linda & Heather...sorry we couldn't talk more at the store...it was nice meeting you ladies as well...Heather your son is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

Well I'm off to sneak into my scrap studio while I have some free time to attempt to finish my lo LOL...yeah, thats right girls...I didn't even finish ONE flippin LO...but it was fun anyhow!!

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Diva Scraps

oh yeah...I want that brownie recipe too...and the recipe for the salsa dip! lol

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Hey girls. I had so much fun yesterday. I enjoyed meeting all of you, sorry I had to leave early. Morning sickness and nausea has really whipped me this time around. I got a lot of great ideas.

I'll post the recipes for the Brownie Pizza and Party dip too.

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly
In response to scrappinholly

BROWNIE PIZZA
1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix-prepared with on box directions.
1 can of Chocolate Fudge Icing/Frosting
1 cup of mini baking morsels
Chocolate Fudge Sundae Syrup/Ice Cream Topping
Caramel Sundae Syrup/Ice Cream Topping
3/4 cup chopped nuts, any kind (OPTIONAL)
Reddi-Whip or other whipped topping (OPTIONAL)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix brownie batter per directions on box. Line 12 inch pizza pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with Pam/cooking spray. Evenly spread brownie batter onto parchment and bake on the center rack for 18-22 minutes (depending on your oven), when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool completely.
Once cooled, spread evenly the chocolate frosting and sprinkle chocolate morsels over top. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sundae syrups over top of all. Add nuts if desired.
Using a serated knife, cut into pizza slices and serve. Top with Reddi-Whip if desired.
Makes 12 slices.

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Cheesy Party Dip
3 pounds of Velveeta (purchased as 2 pound block and 1 pound block)
1 1/4 - 1 1/2 pound 90% lean ground beef
1 can Rotel Tomatoes & Chilies, KEEP LIQUID, do not drain
1 regular can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (works the best)

In crockpot on high heat, cut Velveeta into 1 inch cubes. While the Velveeta is melting down, brown ground beef until cooked through, like you would for sloppy joes or tacos. Drain on paper towel.

When Velveeta melts down to a "soupy" consistency, turn down crockpot to LOW and add Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies, can of Cream of Mushroom and 1/2 can of water. Add beef and mix thoroughly. Heat dip until warm through and serve with tortilla chips. At the end of the party, if your crockpot allows, put crock into fridge once cooled. You can reheat the next day by adding a bit of water and heating through.

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Lisa, I am sorry we couldn't meet up yesterday. I had a blast and got away relatively inexpensively. I HAD SO MUCH FUN get new ideas and meeting everyone.

Karen, my husband didn't even ask what I got or how much I spent. He did like the pages though.

Lori, I really loved your ideas and can't wait to see more of your pages. Did Nick like the bath lo? I thought it was great, what I saw of it. SO JEALOUS OF YOUR Wishblade .

Jen, I enjoyed meeting you and your niece. Your Easter page was great, did you get it just the way you wanted it?

Becky, we didn't get to talk much, but I hope that we'll be able to catch up soon. I loved your Disney pages.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

yummmmm thanks for the recipes Holly!

Nick likes the LO so far...I am almost done with it...just a few finishing touches and then I have to stitch on the journal strips. From now on I'm not done with a LO until I scan it...so I promise to get it scanned once done lol It'll be alot easier & NO excuses now cause the scanner is in my scrap studio and hooked to my pc.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

forgot to ask...did you find your camera Holly? I double checked through my stuff a bit ago when I thought of it just to make sure it didn't intermingle since you were sitting behind me and my stuff was so spread out lol

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

Oh i see how it is holly, dont even commment on my lo's i did.. LMAO!! j/k

yeah i found her camera, it was right beside my telephone stand...

so when we meeting next?!?! lol!!!

Holly and Karen u two can come up anytime since u both are so close to me..

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

crystal delivered the camera to me this morning. Pregnancy brain caused the temporary insanity for me to forget where it was. THANK GOD FOR CRYSTAL!!! Brian is happy that I had fun and he thinks it'll be ok if I get together from crops more often. YEAH ME!!!! Crystal i loved your layout. Only if I were so creative. (I am actually really jealous of your talents and studio)

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

I just purchased my cirle scissors at Joann's. I can't wait to try them out. Can anyone rate to TOMBO MONO adhesive runners/dispensers? I know everyone was voicing issues with their favorites but I wanted to know about this one.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

You mean the blue one Holly? the one Jen was using? I love it, my own problem is that i can only find refills for it at Joanne's. Figures since im always at walmart! lol

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

The blue one is the permenant and the green one is repositionable. I bought one of each to try them. Try an online purchase of the refills, that way your can get your fill with one order.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

Ok I am back from Butler and my total was.....................$75.50!!!!
Wow, I didn't know I had THAT much...lol. I spent about half of it up there on some paper & MM foam stamps I have been eyeing for awhile and bought a journal template and another cat eye chalk ink. Oh and the new Scapbooks Answers mag.
I also felt like I was hit by a mack truck. I took this sinus med and wow it KO'd me.
Anywho it was great to finally meet you all! Heather your little guy is sooo cute! Love the red hair!
How many times a year do they have yardsales? Anyone know? I am going to sale again, cause after you set up you can go look around They say not to buy anything untill it starts, but if you just hold it they won't say anything. I got some neat things that way...lol.
I am going to try that brownie pie! Sounds great!
Oct. 7 is the BPC MEMBER sale, anyone going?
Well talk to ya later.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to miklin

I would go to the BPC member sale but thats Rayna's birthday party...unless we move it to the 8th...hmm...that'd be bad of me to do wouldn't it? rofl

You made out great Linda! Who couldn't use an extra $75???!!!

Holly I'm glad you found your camera! I would go insane without mine! I take pics daily! lol

I'm also sick...and Nick isn't feelin too hot today either...I don't know what it is, but I just feel so dang tired! Rayna is kind of whiney today too...hoping she isn't sick as well!

I think in Nov I might host a lil crop here at my place...maybe we can all go to a store closer to Pgh and we'll all come back to my place and crop...or we don't have to shop, but hey, who does not wanna shop?!?! LOL Let me know what you ladies think

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

Lori: If you host one I can come early and help you set up/clean or keep an eye on the baby while you do something.

I wont be able to buy anything until at least Jan! because of disney (Thats why i said make Akrin in may LOL) but Im always up to getting together to crop.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

I uploaded the 4 pics I took last night. They arent that great because I did a quick take picture see what I get type thing. I like to get the goofy expressions sometimes ahah

http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showgallery....

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly

Lori, I would love to get together. There are a few stores I am sure in the Greater Pittsburgh Metro area. I hope all of your girls feel better. I can only take Sudafed so i have been living on the sinus formula. It takes care of the headache and pressure and it dries out the dripping nose.
But, like everyone else, I am just wiped out. Have a fantastic Sunday night and I will try to catch up with everyone on Monday.

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

well i got the one lo done so i posted both of them...

First Toothbrush

First Fathers Day

So holly does that mean u can come over and crop alot then??? LOL!!!!!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

hey didnt one of you send me a website where they showed who was looking for ppl for SEI gn teams? was that you linda that sent me that? Could someone send it to me if you have it.. thanks!

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

I sent you the pub calls one....(which magazines are looking for certain LO's). Is that what you meant?

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to miklin

You can tell we are all great friends...we yaked this page up to 2 pages already and it was only started late Saturday night LOL

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay

Hi guys...I'm still feelin quite yucky. (figures)
BUT I did manage to figure out what was wrong w/the printer...it was the fact I was using a photo cd I got at Wal Mart!!! YEP!! The guy at Circuit City told me their photo cd's (not the Kodak ones) are C R A P! THAT would have been nice to know about a YEAR ago when I started buying them!!! He said to put them on DVD instead, if we had a burner. we do, so from now on...that's the way we're gonna go. If I actually scan it into the computer then print, it's GREAT! Or if the pic is downloaded from the cameras memory card...fine. Just the cd SUCKS!

I did that LO of MI MI I didn't do yesterday.. I'm not sure if I like my writing on the pic or not... Ah well. I'm off to bed.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

Gina Nick will be able to watch Rayna...thanks for the offer! I did talk to Nick about hosting a crop here in Nov and he said he'd be fine with it...maybe we can plan on doing something every other month or so? We'll switch off where we'll meet up each time.

Crystal I love both lo's...the scan on them doesn't do them justice! Great work

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

I wish I had the room to host you guys. Im lucky I can put myself and my stuff in this small apt! Lol

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Good morning everyone! It sounds like you all had a great time on Saturday! (even though it sounds like most of you are now fighting colds) I hope everyone feels better soon!

I would be up for a crop in November, as long as it's not on DD b-day. And, Lori, I"m close enough to come help, too, if you need it!

Crystal, your layouts are fantastic!!

Holly, I didn't know you were pregnant... Congratulations!! When are you due?

Linda, great job on the selling!

My weekend wasn't much to talk about. I went to the picnic on Saturday and had a pretty lousy time. Yesterday we got tons and tons done around the house so we can put it up for sale in the next couple weeks.

I'm off to work. Have a great Monday!

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to Lmz1234

Morning Ladies. I hope those that are sick A) feel better soon B)didnt end up getting me sick too lol!

What does everyone have planned today? I would like to try and organize my scrap area some more. I have some big storage container things I want to put in place.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to Lmz1234

Congrats Linda on the success of the sale!

Lori sounds like a good plan for a crop. That is as long as there isn't too much of that s word (snow) It would be a bit of a drive for me, maybe Jen and I could car pool. Bob does hunt alot in Nov and December so that might be the only other reason I couldn't make it.

So we are western Pa'ers now? Me, being an honorary Pa'er

Oh my! I also am trying to fight some sinus thing. Boy, what a group we are.

I started "the pill" recently. I got tired of waiting for my DH to get the snip, snip done. I think I have to call the Dr. and get a different kind. It has made me feel so sick! Yuck! I do not remember feeling like this before when I took the pill.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to scrappinbecky

OK, I want to know what everyone "wants" now that we have seen other peoples stuff.

I want to get some of the foam stamps, cats eyes ink.... those are for sure.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

I want Chipboard like Crystal and a Wishblade like Lori lol

hwike
hwike 
Veteran
hwike
  • hwike on 09-11-06 05:17 AM

it was so nice to see everyone sorry i couldn't stay longer. keaton fell asleep and was getting heavy. hopefully at the next crop i can make it.

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to hwike

i want the clear stamps like lori.. LOL!!

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay

Hi guys..on a different note for a second...MANBC is running the Today Show coverage as it aired live on 9/11.... Don't know if I can keep watching so sad.

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay

*MSNBC

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

Becky-I am slowing building my stash of cat eye inks...love thoses.Yes, change your pill if they make you sick. That is what happened to my DD when she got hers. btw she is 22...lol.
My sinus problem is almost gone. I now just have a headache. I took 1 Benadryl allergy pill & wow it knock me out bigtime. I was in la-la land most of the day yesterday.
Another crop would be great, but you would have to give me good directions (I get lost very easliy).I told my DH awhile ago ...if we would ever win any big money on the lottery, I am opening up my own scrap shop like Scrapbook Station, but better. All the top-of-the-line manufacturers. We need more places like that around here.Nice to dream huh?

Crystal-love those 2 LO's.

Oh, my DH stopped at a yardsale Saturday and bought me this round scissor rack w/all the scissors in it. (They cut diff shapes.) Now I need to find a space for that. I really need to clean my scrap area up. After looking for things to sale everything I bought is just laying there in bags. Later!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to miklin

good for ur dh linda.. thats a great find..

and also congrats on how much u made thats awesome!!!!!

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
In response to miklin

Okay I am lost!! lol... I know why we have this thread and I am just lost all together!!! lol! Okay so I had posted on the butler site and found the brownie recipe on here! so I am good to go now!! I told my boss about it this morning and we are both drooling again, but it will be something nice to make for her birthday!

sooo 45 posts already on this page! man I had to catch up!!!

I had a TERRIFIC time!! I only spent $22 at the yard sale, got some MM lil packs of pp for $2 a piece, 3 different packs of rubons for .50 a piece, so boy clips for 1.25, and my big one, a pack of SEI paper for $10! but I am in loooovvvee with it!!!

At the store I did a lot of damage!! Got the MM alpah stamps that gina and karen got, and a TON of pp, and heidi swap rubon corners. and some easter stuff and I am STILL grateful for crystal pointing out that they had paper to match! Holly yes I did get my easter one done and am VERY happy with the way it turned out. I will have to post it when I get a day off....

I worked yesterday from 9-5 and that was hard, but surprisngly the day went by pretty quick, we had a lot of things to do. And I found out any hours that I work that I am not "originally" scheduled for is OVERTIME!!! so a couple nights this week I am scheduled until 9 and usually we dont get out until 9:30 and usually I leave right at 9, so I think I just might start staying. Then I took donald to get new shoes and a couple new shirts for his first day of preschool today!! he will be all spidermaned out!(yeah I get my afternoons back!!) and raelyn also needed new shoes so I got her the CUTEST shoes! they are dora and they are pink and brown!! she was so excited she kept carrying them around and could not WAIT for me to get them on her feet!

Thanks everyone for being so nice to bree she talked all the way home about everyone! and then she got into a fight with her mom (mom went to the bar again) and cried the last 10 mins. She really deserves better, and you gals treated her equally. you dont know how much that means to her and me.

Becky, you are a TERRIFIC addition to our Pa'ers!!!! And yes we could figure out a way to car pool!!

I soooo wish I lived closer to everyone!! I wanna go to more crops!!!

Heather I am not surprised he fell asleep!! He is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Linda that is TERRIFIC about the sale!! did you get rid of most everythign? I wished we could have talked a lil more! your son is adorable "in real life"!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie
In response to Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby

so i got 30 more pages to get done befor the end of the year.. OH my thats gonna be a thoughie.

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby

LOl I think I should have lowered my amount!!!! I have a feelign it is not going to get done!! lol!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

yeah urs is WAY more then mine.. LOL!!

scrappinshortie
Diva
scrappinshortie

why do u htink i only made mine 50. it was 75 when i first did it then i changed it now i dont even think ill get up to 50. it would be nice though if i did.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

Do you guys always have a yearly goal? Im new to the group. lol

Well I got the big storage stuff in place in my lil area. Now I just need to put stuff where it belongs. At least that part I can sit down for lol

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby

I am going to lower mine to 50 lol!! think anyone would notice?!!

Gina, this is the first time I ever did it, I seen a bunch of other people doing it and I thought it would be interesting to see!

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby

I sent Karen the link of the site I was talking about on Sat for the free shipping if you spend $20.

If anyone else wants it, just let me know!!

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

We need more people to join that "thing" we were talking about on saturday. Right now its just me, Crystal and Lori

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

Hey, you keepin secrets?! LOL!

I sold about 3/4 of what I had, which I thought was great! I am going to the next one and selling too. I find/buy all kinds of scrapbooking stuff everywhere. Even if I use it or not...lol. I can always sell it and I belong to 3 monthly scrap kit clubs which some things I get I don't use...like that whole Mosh Posh kit Lori bought. It was girly imo which I can't use in any Nic's LO's. Yes, we have to get together again hopefully I can crop too.

They will have all kinds of programs about 911 on today. 5 yrs...wow! Doesn't seem that long. I remember that day because I had my job interview that day. When I went there they were asking all kinds of questions about what was on tv. Sad.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to miklin

I'll send you the secret Linda lol

hwike
hwike 
Veteran
hwike
  • hwike on 09-11-06 07:09 AM

can someone share the secret with me

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
In response to hwike

Sorry Gina!

I will have to do it when I get home!!

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Hey, can I know the secret, too?

I think I missed a lot by going to that stupid picnic!! LOL.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to Lmz1234

OH! How could I forget the cutter bee trimmer!!!!! I want, I want!!!!

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky

I forgot to tell everyone what I came home to on Saturday. The kids were getting settled in bed... I went upstairs to spend a little bit with them. I happened to pass their bathroom..... OH MY!!!!!! 3 bath towels all over the floor! The two of them played with water, wasted 3/4 tube of toothpaste, and James pee'ed in one of Gabby's tea cups and put it in the trash!!!! EWWWWWWW! I was not a happy camper. Kind of amusing now..... except the peeing in the teacup... that's just gross.

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Yes, Linda, 5 years have gone by quickly. There are still so many people very affected by that day. Not just how the world has changed since then, but the actual events and living through them.

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234
In response to Lmz1234

Oh, Becky! I don't know if I should laugh (which I did) or feel bad for you (which I do!). You have to admit that peeing in the teacup took some imagination!

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Lmz1234

well Becky...maybe he thought it was called a peecup instead of a teacup??? sheesh...think woman..think! LMAO In all reality, I'm *so* happy my brother is younger than me cause he did some pretty odd things...and I'd of hated to lose some of my toys to his...weirdness...lol

What do I wish I had now that I saw everyone elses stuff? well....probably a bigger scrap studio! LOL I really don't know. I was so flustered trying to get my Wishblade to work, and trying to finish my one LO that I really didn't check everyones stuff out all that much...although, that one tool tote Becky has is mighty nice...I do like that! And I do want a Canon Rebel camera...I should of played with your a bit Karen lol

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps

We are gonna set up the next crop for November 11th. It'll be at my house...and we'll all decide which store to go to within the next few weeks. Anyone who wants to come is welcome...we'll do the bring a dish thing again as well. It was great fun, and I really think it'd be a good thing to try and get together at least every other month. We're all so spread out, so we'll switch off locations each time.

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay

LOL Lori...I think my Rebel is my fave. thing.

Yea...I was preg. w/Kenai on 9/11...scared of what I was bringing this lil baby into. I remember we had tuna caserole for dinner that night...strange what you remember.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

OMG........I finally got them!!! I preordered the Fancy Pants Biggest Board chipboard flourish designs well over a month ago. They are B-I-G! 12x12!
I am sooooo gonna have fun w/these. Doin my happy dance now.

As for the crop...make sure you give VERY detailed directions like I said before I do get lost...lol.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to miklin

Yes, guys now I do think it is funny Good one Lori "peecup - teacup"

Karen - I also thought the same thing. Gabby was only 1 month old on 9/11.

Linda - I used AAA online trip tik - those were great directions to Crystal's. Very clear, this was the 2nd time I have used AAA trip tik. I am very pleased with it.

MariaS
MariaS 
Expert
MariaS

Hey girls - I just found you all here! Sounds like a missed a ton of stuff. Like the secret and why we are posting here? Can someone pm me and fill me in?

I'm up for meeting on Nov. 11th. I'll put it on my calendar now and I don't care what comes up - I don't want to miss another one! I like the idea of meeting more often. I'm willing to have one at my house sometime.

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234
In response to MariaS

I'm marking the 11th on my calendar. I'm just not sure when Mark works and when Hannah's party will be. Ohhh...I really hope I can make it.

Linda, have fun with your new toy!

I love my Rebel, too. Best investment I've made in a long time! I didn't think my old camera was bad... until I got my Rebel. I'm addicted to it!

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma
In response to Lmz1234

I re did my scrap area today. I'll post pics in a few gotta get them off my camera first. I also did 2 los. here is the link to them:

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

Ok and here is my scrap area:

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

Nice Lo's Gina.
I had to clean up my scrap area also. It was a mess! I also realized I didn't get some Lo's posted here, so instead of scanning them (which takes some time) I took pics of them on my camera. I cropped them and here they are:
........All of them are 2 page LO's.......

1st Bike

Vegas Baby!

Vegas-The sites

Pool Fun-Vegas

Our Boy

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234
In response to miklin

Great layouts, girls! And your scrap area looks great, Gina.

scrappinholly
Veteran
scrappinholly
In response to Lmz1234

Lori, I would love to get together on Nov. 11th, but my Best Friend from HS is getting married that day. I haven't seen her in a couple of years, so I think I'll have to sit this dance out.
Gina, I will try to get into the thing soon.
I started in a bowling league tonight with my mom. Gives us some time together and gets her out meeting ladies in our area.

Becky, I come home to "surprises" like that everytime my husband watches the kids. Saturday I got home to toys all over the living room (i don't have a play space for them) and laundry piled up not folded (my husband is anal about how the laundry is folded cuz of the army, so that's his job.) Talk about being peeved?

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Sorry, but count me out for the 11th, too. That's the day we will have to have Hannah's b-day party. DH works on the 4th, and I'm teaching a class on the 18th. It has to be on a Saturday because my sister has to travel.

One of these days I'll get to go!

I'm off to bed. Have a good night everyone!

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Lmz1234

Linda I will make sure that you get very detalied directions! hehe it's okay...I'm directionally challenged too!

Lisa & Holly I'm sorry you 2 cannot make it on the 11th...if alot of people cannot make it we will move it...I didn't wanna go into december cause people are usually so busy with seasonal shopping...but maybe that'd be better? We'll see as we get more input!

RN_Spanky
Diva
RN_Spanky

Oh oh oh! I'll be in Pittsburgh on Nov 11th!!! LOL... too bad I'll be visiting inlaws instead...

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to RN_Spanky

awwww...too bad you cannot come! Maybe when you move here

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay

Hi all...not sure for me yet...I'll try and make it though. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

Inspired by the cleanliness of Crystal's scrapstudio (and ENTIRE HOUSE!!) I spent the better half of yesterday cleaning my scrap studio....Carpet scrubbed...re-arranged some shelves, got rid of some older supplies (gave 'em to Ariel), cleaned my table. Looks MUCH better!
Maybe I'll do another LO today!

MariaS
MariaS 
Expert
MariaS

Good morning girls!

I've pretty much been up since 4:30. Ben left for the airport at 5 and I wanted to be up when he left. Then I couldn't fall back asleep. We live close to the airport and can hear planes pretty good. I was laying in bed at 6:30 listening to them wondering which one was his....It going to be a long 9 days.

Great lo's Gina and Linda!

hwike
hwike 
Veteran
hwike
  • hwike on 09-12-06 04:24 AM
In response to MariaS

i don't know if i can make it on the 11th. that is my husbands birthday

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby

• scrappinbecky Said:
I forgot to tell everyone what I came home to on Saturday. The kids were getting settled in bed... I went upstairs to spend a little bit with them. I happened to pass their bathroom..... OH MY!!!!!! 3 bath towels all over the floor! The two of them played with water, wasted 3/4 tube of toothpaste, and James pee'ed in one of Gabby's tea cups and put it in the trash!!!! EWWWWWWW! I was not a happy camper. Kind of amusing now..... except the peeing in the teacup... that's just gross.

I am SORRY I Am that is TOO FUNNY!!! probably not if it happened at my house but this is just funny!!!

GREAT lo's Gina and Linda!! Gina you are just pluggin along on them arent you?!! I havent even unpacked my stuff yet! I have tonight off so fingers crossed!! I at least want to get them scanned and the other ones I have done and not posted yet.

Lori, I could be up for the 11th if you are still going to have it. (remind me to request that day off!!!)

Heather I LOVE your avatar!!! that is such a CUTE picture!!!!!

Donald started school yesterday and I am getting ready to call them because I am NOT happy with the bus driver. I had to fill out a form of who is authorized to get him off the bus. Well I knew I was not going to be there yesterday and I made sure he had the form to take so my friend could get him off. Well they pulled up, she showed them her id, he got off the bus and was playing in our yard and they did not have the form stating she was aloud to get him. so they came into MY yard grabbed him and put him back on the bus, for another half hour! he was on the bus for an HOUR! they finally called the school and realized he was okay to get off, but jay had already made it home at that point. I mean I understand that they were just watching out for him, but she had the other 2 girls outside and i KNOW the driver knows them! and they need to get thier act together!

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

Thanks for the positive feedback on my LOs and space guys.

Yes Jen Im just pluggin those pages along. My fear is I'll run out of pictures! lol. I love to scrapbook so much and I dont take lots and lots of pics.

I think today im gonna do the other LO of the clown show and then im going to start on Jenna's autograph book for disney.

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby

I take WAAAYY too many pictures!!! But then again mine are still lil, there are a lot of those "first moments"! I want to take bree out and get some candid shots of her when the leaves start falling, I rarely take a lot of pics of JUST her, mostly of her with the kids!

I wanna scrap now!!!! (insert whiny voice!)

Oh so I forgot to mention I am working 52 hours this week, and I am watching my friends kids (the ones I mentioned) before I got to work (then my other friend takes over) and on my days off. Am I crazy?? I just keep thinking of the xtra money. I should only have the older one tonight, which is good, I need some quality time with my kids, jay can play with the 9 year old!! raelyn is starting to hysterical sob everytime I leave and will not leave my side when I am home! she NEVER sits still and now she wants to sit on/by me. which I am loving.

Jennasmomma
Expert
Jennasmomma

yeah there arent many "firsts" for an 11 yr old. lol

Well I *WAS* going to scrapbook today but the pain and my brain have other ideas. I tried to spell clown Clon TWICE. Thankfully it didnt ruin the paper since I was just cutting the letters out of scrap paper. I stopped before I really messed something up.

Hmmm maybe since it looks like a on the couch with laptop kind of day I'll search for more topics in my BOM. That way I can scrap my heart out and not run out of pics lol.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

Gina-lol...i do that too. Misspell words, easy ones at that. That is when you know you are scrapping way too much...lol.
Hopefully I can finish this Kennywood LO tonight.

Heather-LOVE your new avatar!

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay

Hmmm...RUN OUT of pics?!?!?!?!??????
OMG!!!! Come do MINE!!!!!
I have ALL of Ariel's pics to re do...from birth until now...and she's 15!!!!
ALL of Tannis to do...birth until 12!
I have Kenai's done until I THINK when he's about 15 months....he's 4!!!
I have that lil kity album.
Annnndddd I'm not even 1/3 of the way close to being finished w/our wedding book.
I haven't even started the reception album.
And SOME DAY I'd like to do MY childhood.

Yeah. I'm insane.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin

And I thought I had alot of pics...lol.

Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
Mayor
Jen a.k.a. Rainybaby
In response to miklin

LOL Karen!! I always think I am behind until you remind me of how for back that you have to go! LOL!!!

Donalds pics are done until he is 1.5 and hes 4
Rae's are not even started
Mak's are until she is 2 and she is 5

I want to do ALL of my neices and nephews pages (8 kids, TONS of pics)

Someday I will do my wedding album, but that is not a priority, and I have HORRIBLE pics. I swear I have maybe 5 pics of us together....

And i want to do a Navy album for jay. But the pics are still in his mom's possession because that is just where they stayed! I have some, but not even close to all of them!

And eventually do a "friends" album, pics of me in high school and such.

And as far as my childhood goes?! My mom better learn to scrap cuz I aint touching those!!! WHEW!

But the kids are priority, all the others I dont even really think about now!

MariaS
MariaS 
Expert
MariaS

I don't think I'll ever run out of pictures. I just got 600 in the mail the other day.

miklin
miklin 
Guru
miklin
In response to MariaS

600!!! Maria, you got a lot of scrappin to do...lol.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to miklin

600!!! Yikes!

LO's are wonderful! Linda did you use an actual negative in the one layout? Gina great job! You are just cranking them out

Holly - I totally know about the miltary folding... Bob (DH) was in the marines. I fold my clothes and his clothes the "right" way as he says then I just fold the kids clothes normally.

Karen - Oh what a good idea scrapping your childhood....... Thanks now I have more to scrap!

I have this monster sinus headache today. I have it tamed down right now. Hopefully I will be able to make it to work tonight.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky

Heather - Keaton is such a cutie!! Sorry I missed seeing him and meeting you this weekend. Love the avatar!!!!!!

Lmz1234
Veteran
Lmz1234

Wow, 600 pictures. That's a lot!!

I don't have much done with Hannah's pictures, and she's almost 2. I'm about 1/4 of the way done with my neice and nephews albums, and they are 4 and 5. I'm working on smaller albums of the pets - and there are 10 or so of them over the years. I still have to do my wedding, but our honeymoon is done.

I am also forever working on Mark's work album. That will be a never ending project.

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!

KarenRosieRay
Governor
KarenRosieRay
In response to Lmz1234

I'd also like to do a semi formal looking album for my parents wedding..they have both passed and I think it would be something nice to pass down...they are in one of those old horrible magnetic type albums. All yellow and stuf. Ick. (same as MY childhood pics!)

Yea, see. I'l NENER catch up!
Like I said on Sat...my memory card holds thousands of pics, so I just snap and snap away. Not thinking abouthow many I add up at one time.
Then we go to get hem developed!! Yikes!

LOL

MariaS
MariaS 
Expert
MariaS

I definately have a lot of scrapping to do! The 600 I got are all for 2006 so who knows when I'll even get to them!

Ben called and said he got to Utah ok. So now I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Guess what happened earlier today - I was a Giant Eagle with the kids and my mom. I was checking out and my mom was in the cigarette shop area. Next thing I know I hear all this commotion and see a guy tackle another guy and pull 2 cartons of cigarette out from under his jacket. This guy held the other guy to the ground until the police showed up. The guy who tackled the shoplifter didn't work for Giant Eagle. He told my mom he is an ex-cop and its his birthday. So it was an interesting trip.

scrappinbecky
Pro
scrappinbecky
In response to MariaS

Glad to hear Ben made it safely.

Oh my! What an interesting day... I'd say!

What kind of adhesive does everyone use? (besides herma the horrible) I know someone mentioned a different kind and I can't remember what it is.

Page 1 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics