Page 3 of 5 
Username Post: CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA THREAD        (Topic#1385857)
buggainok
Idol
buggainok
In response to luv2scrap1968

Rachel,

I just went to the wonderful sites you shared above. Thanks so much for these.

I especially like the Angel Feather Card and Poem. What a lovely, but simple idea. I am going to make some of these right away.

Momto3greatkids
Veteran
Momto3greatkids
In response to buggainok

I made a couple of name frames but I'm not sure how to insert a direct link. They're the only two in my gallery. I have a question on the name frames though. To those who have made them, did you put the glass back on? I did with mine but I also noticed that it looked pretty neat w/o it which allows me to add more dimension. Thanks!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Momto3greatkids

How about an Altered Okra Pod ? We have a lot of fun at our house with this one.

Smitten_Scrapper
Resident
Smitten_Scrapper
In response to gg loves Matthew

I found this and fell in love with it ~ I am going to make a few of these and pair it up with a box of muffin mix and give them as gifts ~ a great idea under 3 dollars if you shop at the dollar store!!

We Whisk You A Merry Christmas

reyasunshine
Diva
reyasunshine
In response to Smitten_Scrapper

For a fun idea I use red felt and cut out two identical shapes that resembles Santa's underwear. I glue them together on the edges only. I get those small white cotton ball type things from the craft stores (about the size of a pencil eraser) to glue on the front for buttons.

On the back, I use my scissors to cut open a "bottom flap" so it's only cut on three of the sides. The top stays attached so you can fill the inside with candy. With puff paint, I paint the receiver's name on the "bottom flap."

Then you print out a piece of paper that says,
"I looked for a stocking
and couldn't find a spare
so I ended up stuffing
Santa's red underwear!"

You then adhere that paper to the front. I usually make the whole thing about six inches tall. The printed paper is usually about 2" long, 1" tall. I'd like to do a little twist and substitute the word "scrapping" for "stuffing" and incorporate the idea into scrapping.

It's so fun... kids and adults always get a kick out of it. The pattern is also wicked easy to do. Scoop neck, short arms, big belly, short legs. Easy.

Edited by reyaSonshyne on 12-12-06 02:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to reyasunshine

Last year I made a bunch of these. I still have some left. Anyway, you take red and clear beads. Use a white pipe cleaner and make a candy cane. I put a little bow on it. There is a tag you can attach to it. Or you can use real candy canes.

The Legend of the Candy Cane. There was once an old candymaker who knelt in prayer asking God to hekp him make a special treat for kids everywhere...a treat that would tell the story of Jesus. He made the Candy Cane. Shaped like the letter "J" for Jesus' name. The color red is for blood Jesus shed for us: the stripes remind us of his suffering. The white stands for Jesus as the pure, holy and sinless son of God. The candymaker used hard candy to symbolize Jesus as a "rock", Strong and dependable. He made it taste like peppermint for the gift of spices the wisemen brought. Some people also see the shape as a shepards cane symbolizing that Jesus is a Good Shepard and cares for his flock (us).

AndreaO
Idol
AndreaO
In response to TraciK

OMG Traci - Thanks for posting! I work in a Catholic school & have been looking for something different to give the three classes (approximately 90+ kids) as a little gift for Christmas. I now know what I'll spend this weekend doing! The candy cane story is great!!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to AndreaO

Piscesuk1, I'm glad you liked it! I'll be cheap to for 90 kids! ha,ha

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to TraciK

I love all of these new ideas. The candy cane story is one of my favs too. I have gotten this as from several church functions through out the years.

Along with the candy canes I thought I would share a heads up for Valentine's day. My mom makes these adorable little candy cane hearts for her students. She hot glues 2 candy canes together and they form a heart. It is a cute and cheap valentine gift. She picks up her candy canes on clearance after xmas. She likes to get the pink candy canes. You can get a box of like 20 for a quarter after xmas and they will save just fine until Valentines.

AndreaO
Idol
AndreaO
In response to riorabbit

Oh thanks for sharing the Valentine idea!! My youngest dd's birthday is St Valentines day so I will keep my eyes peeled for them in the sales!!

Jessica Guthrie
Veteran
Jessica Guthrie
In response to Jennifer Priest

I taught a class at my LSS last week. It's a wall hanging I made out of CDs. Just use a Fiskars hand drill and use ribbon to link them all together. The Letters are 3.5 inches tall and were cut out with a Pazzles Creative Cutter. really very easy but an absolute favorite at the store. I am now making 12 of them for my family gifts, each in their favorite colors. You can see it in my gallery.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Jessica Guthrie

Oooh--so you have used the Pazzles---I woudl love to try it out myself!! Been serisouly looking to buy one.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest

Here is another idea. Target has dollar checkbook sized calendars in their dollar section. Here is one DD and I decorated for her teacher:

http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showphoto.ph...

She gave it to her today and she loved it!!! And it only cost us a dollar and took about 15 mins for us to do together (DD is 8).

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

That check book cover is so cute!

AndreaO
Idol
AndreaO
In response to TraciK

I'm not sure if anyone has shared an example of this on one of these threads before...

Very easy to make (I did 2 in 15mins)

Also an altered A4 size note pad..

TFL - Andrea

shanismom
Guru
shanismom
In response to AndreaO

hi ladies,

we have acouple of days to go till x-mas, i'm so excited and at the same time i can't wait till it's over. i'm glad x-mas is on monday, i have the weekend to finish some more stuff. here are my altered stuff:

melissa l
Guru
melissa l
In response to shanismom

Wow Shanismom, those are so elegant! great job!

melissa l
Guru
melissa l
In response to melissa l

Piscesuk1~ Love the wine bottles! That's a really cute idea!

buggainok
Idol
buggainok
In response to melissa l

Pices and Shanismom, you two did such great things with your paper!

I am so impressed with your creativity and workmanship.

Beautiful items. Lucky people who receive them!

shanismom
Guru
shanismom
In response to buggainok

Thanks Melissa and Bugga.....

i made some other stuff for my cousins which i'll post it tomorrow.

i was wondering, are we going to continue with this forum after christmas? i know it's a stupid question but i have to ask.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

ClickClick
Diva
ClickClick
In response to shanismom

JMO - I think we should. I know I work on Christmas items all year, so it doesnt sneak up on me!

buggainok
Idol
buggainok
In response to ClickClick

I'm interested to know how everyone's handcrafted gifts were received? Did everyone like what you made for them?

The people in my family are either good actors, or they really liked what I made for them. Everyone ooohed and aaahed just enough to make me feel like my efforts were worthwhile.

x3Jessicalouise
Diva
x3Jessicalouise
In response to buggainok

Oh me too, I was so excited when everyone like my ornaments and my cousins loved their altered boxes. All that work really payed off.. most of them put the ornament right on their tree! my uncle even moved some around to give mine room! it made me feel sooo great knowing id idnt waste my time!

AndreaO
Idol
AndreaO
In response to x3Jessicalouise

My gifts were gratefully received too.

I hope this thread continues as I definately want to start making gifts for next Christmas and as presents for other occasions also.

Maybe we should start an altered gift thread for all occasions as so many of our idea's can be adapted. I would be happy to do this, then each time a different idea comes up I could link it to the first post to make it easier to find. What do you all think?

melissa l
Guru
melissa l
In response to AndreaO

Sounds great to me!

x3Jessicalouise
Diva
x3Jessicalouise
In response to melissa l

me too!

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to AndreaO

• Piscesuk1 Said:

I hope this thread continues as I definately want to start making gifts for next Christmas and as presents for other occasions also.

Maybe we should start an altered gift thread for all occasions as so many of our idea's can be adapted. I would be happy to do this, then each time a different idea comes up I could link it to the first post to make it easier to find. What do you all think?

I was just thinking the same thing! I love all the gift ideas and they would be wonderful year round!

AndreaO
Idol
AndreaO
In response to riorabbit

Well I have just added a new thread called 'Altered gifts'. If you have posted items under the Christmas thread & wish to repost them under the Altered Gifts thread I will add a link to the first post as an easy reference for us.

ncjeanie
Resident
ncjeanie

Those are wonderful!

buggainok
Idol
buggainok
In response to ncjeanie

Great idea to keep this going all year. I really enjoyed making things for Christmas.

We have Valentines coming right up!

shanismom
Guru
shanismom
In response to buggainok

hi everyone,

everyone loved the handmade gifts that i gave them.

i think it's a good idea to keep this topic going all year.

yeah valentines is coming, any ideas anyone...... the only thing i can think about is making a card.

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 12-28-06 04:16 PM
In response to shanismom

Great idea:)

Banu
Banu 
Expert
Banu
  • Banu on 12-29-06 08:50 AM
In response to Momto3greatkids

• Momto3greatkids Said:
I made a couple of name frames but I'm not sure how to insert a direct link. They're the only two in my gallery. I have a question on the name frames though. To those who have made them, did you put the glass back on? I did with mine but I also noticed that it looked pretty neat w/o it which allows me to add more dimension. Thanks!

hi, Even I had the same question, I felt like having the glass on would keep the dust and stuff away, but it kind of restricted me from using any three dimensional stuff etc. So, maybe i will try the next one without glass.

Cheers,
Banu

ncjeanie
Resident
ncjeanie
In response to Banu

One year for Valentine's Day, I made some cute little refrigerator magnets out of small wreaths and ribbon. Everyone loved those.

Edited by ncjeanie on 12-30-06 12:26 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

daney
daney 
Expert
daney
  • daney on 12-30-06 06:14 PM
In response to ncjeanie

a couple of years ago, my vgf made magnets using smallish tiles from the home improvement store and mod podge. She used photoshop to put cute frames and names on digi pics of all our kiddos and mod podged the pics onto the tiles then stuck a fairly strong magnet on the back. Totally cheap and way cute - and she made a set of all her nieces/nephews for each MIL.

CrazyBeautiful
Resident
CrazyBeautiful

It's a bit late.. but for Christmas.. for my boyfriends brother, and sister-in-law I made a basket. It has homemade hot chocolate, homemade marshmallows, cinnamon sticks, and 2 really cute mugs. I put it all in a white basket with blue and white designed tissue paper, cute tins to put the stuff in, and wrapped it all in celophane.

ncjeanie
Resident
ncjeanie
In response to CrazyBeautiful

Sounds like a good gift that can be adapted and used all year! Thanks for the idea!

damamma
New Kid On the Block
damamma
In response to GrandmaMichelf

• GrandmaMichelf Said:
What, in the name of good common sense, would you put in a french fry box besides french fries? Those are so cute, but I don't know if that's something I could do without knowing what to put in them.

I know this is a Christmas thread, but I made one of these with Easter Colors and I will put chocolate eggs and jelly beans in them.

harvick
Expert
harvick
In response to damamma

That is such a good, cute idea!! I will have to try this since Easter is on the way!!

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to buggainok

• buggainok Said:
I love the look of the altered candles, both with photos, and your technique with tissue paper.

But, tell me, won't the paper catch fire when the candle burns down?

I've also heard of and seen altered candles in the jar... like the tall skinny glass jars like church candles. YOu can plain white candles in plain jars at most drug stores in the candle aisle and then alter the jar instead so that the candle can burn all the way down and it won't get messed up. I'm not sure what kind of adhesive you'd use, though, or if plain ol' mod podge would work. Come to think of it... I wonder if Mod Podge makes an adhesive for gluing stuff on to glass.... hmmmm....

SuperScrappinMom
Diva
SuperScrappinMom
In response to Jenny from the Crop

and for the french fry baskets.... they are very versatile, I use them all the time for crafts, for paint or other supplies and actually in the craft, you can turn it into any type of basket for any holiday. for little kids, we also turn it into a boat

Lauriebird
Expert
Lauriebird

Oh yes Modge Podge works great ! I love this stuff !!!!

scrap-n-nana
Expert
scrap-n-nana
In response to Lauriebird

So many great ideas! Don't know which one to do First.

Tagsmom
Diva
Tagsmom
In response to scrap-n-nana

I am actually in the process of making an altered luncpail for my grandparents and it is goint to have a divider for each on of the great~grandkids and then 5-7 pictures of each of them.Hope they love it!!

harvick
Expert
harvick
In response to Tagsmom

cute idea.... I havent even thought about Christmas yet!!! I really need to get a move on though.

silhouette74
Veteran
silhouette74
In response to Angie Lanigan

• AngieLanigan Said:
Here's some altered candles I made as gifts last year. The photo's kind of fuzzy, but the photos came out really clearly. I did mine by printing a photo out onto tissue paper (by taping the tissue paper onto regular paper) with my inkjet printer. Then I wrapped the tissue paper/photo around the front of the candle, and covered that with a sheet of wax paper. I used my heat gun on the wax paper, which melted the tissue/photo onto the candle and left a thin layer of wax on top. Once it's attached, you peel off the wax paper, making it so that you can't really even feel that the photo is just attached to the front.

Photo Candles

I just finished these coasters as gifts for this year. I bought marble-like tile from the hardware store for $1/ea. Print a mirror image of your photo/text and photocopy it (it has to be a photocopy, inkjet will smear). Paint a layer of modpodge onto the top of the tile and put the photocopy face down onto it, smoothing out any air bubbles. Let it dry overnight. Next day, brush on a thin layer of water over the paper, and "roll" off thin layers of paper by rubbing your finger/thumb over it. Keep wetting/rolling off the paper until all you have left is the ink image. When all the paper's gone, give it a few more thin coats of modpodge to seal it, and add some cork to the bottom.

Photo Coasters

WOW thanks for the technique to do these, they are wonderful and I'm sooo doing them.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to silhouette74

i have some stuff i did for christmas gifts in my gallery

Beth R
Beth R 
Pro
Beth R

This thread rawks! So many great ideas!!

We usually do a small gift for our neighbors, and now I have lots of ideas to choose from. We don't exchange gifts with our extended family (Long boring story, and my family is just weird that way. LOL). I am making a couple things for my family this year though....a new advent calendar and a mailbox to hold the holiday cards we receive. I'll post pics of the projects when I complete them.

Here are some of the gifty or holiday items I have made in the past:
Mini Valentine's Card (OK, I know this is a Valentine's card, but it could be adapted easily to a holiday card. )
Note Card Set--Part 1
Note Card Set--Part 2
Calendar Cover
Checkbook Cover
Here Comes Santa Board Book
Advent Calendar (This is one of my all-time favorite projects!)

Edited by Beth R on 10-18-07 03:30 PM. Reason for edit: Had to remove an item that was picked up for publication. I'll add it to the list as soon as I can.

scrapCrazy17
Idol
scrapCrazy17

oh, i'm adding this to my list of favorite topics!! when i get some more time i will come back to read all the posts and check out all the cool ideas!!

scrapCrazy17
Idol
scrapCrazy17
In response to scrapCrazy17

btt

suziladi
Expert
suziladi

I'm adding it too! Great stuff here

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to suziladi

thanks for all of the great ideas! I think I am going to try 3 different ones! Thanks

JayJay77
Veteran
JayJay77
In response to Beth R

Beth, I love your advent calendar!

~Jen

Missbodidley
New Kid On the Block
Missbodidley

" I'm making scrap calendars for my Mom , Mother-in-law, and Step mother-in-law. Any helpful suggestions, tips or layout ideas?

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to Missbodidley

bump!

scrapCrazy17
Idol
scrapCrazy17
In response to Scrappin Kitty

i'm starting to work on my Christmas cards next weekend along with some gifts for my daughters teachers....sooooo excited!

suziladi
Expert
suziladi

I'm going to my lss for a card making session. I'm sending handmades this year. Just makes sense for us scrappers, doesn't it? I love all the ideas here!!!

kfedolfi
Diva
kfedolfi
In response to suziladi

OMG! you ladies are so talented! I love the ideas on this thread. Adding to my favorites!!!!

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to kfedolfi

Since I want to make calendars for a lot of family. I am making one calendar and going to Kinkos to make color copies. That way I only have to make one page a month and not 10 pages for each month.

kfedolfi
Diva
kfedolfi
In response to TonyaB

Tonya that is a great idea!

harvick
Expert
harvick
In response to kfedolfi

stupid double post .....

Edited by harvick on 10-19-07 07:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

harvick
Expert
harvick
In response to kfedolfi

btt...since its now getting closer to Christmas... any one have anything done or any ideas?

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to Missbodidley

• Missbodidley Said:
" I'm making scrap calendars for my Mom , Mother-in-law, and Step mother-in-law. Any helpful suggestions, tips or layout ideas?

Might include snapshots of children & their activities this last year. Pets are good, too, and I think identical calendars could be a good idea. You could make only one calendar, copy it 3 times, and keep the original.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to okiegrandma

I'm working on some altered clipboards w/accessories for my BFF's girls. Hope to finish up this weekend. I'll post when done.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to ljloula

Here are the clipboards!

Grace's clipboard

Emily's clipboard

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to ljloula

awesome clip boards!
I have found this thread very inspiring and helpful. I am going to do the mason jars w/ lights and potpourri, the glass ornaments w/ pp and the fry boxes. The fry boxes are going to be gift card holders and also I plan to use them for cookie exchanges too! Thanks for everything ladies. I am gonna keep an eye on this thread!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to kfedolfi

I always make a calander for my Mom of all the grandkids (all 13 of them ) and I make a small gift for each family last year I did a recipie book on CD for them, the year before that make homemade candy for them. I'm doing recipies in a jar and checkbook covers this year for them.

Jenny from the Crop
Mayor
Jenny from the Crop
In response to Scrappin Kitty

btt... tis the season...

scrapCrazy17
Idol
scrapCrazy17

ohhhhh...i am so excited about the holidays!!

KaraMae
Veteran
KaraMae
In response to kfedolfi

So many great ideas!!!

Mom2Cody
Guru
Mom2Cody
In response to KaraMae

anyone have any projects done to post yet?

tammylee
Guru
tammylee
In response to Mom2Cody

Adding to my favorites....

Heckofarush
Idol
Heckofarush
In response to tammylee

I ordered the coin holder to make the advent calendar. It was hard to find one but I have it. Now I just actually have to do something with it

Hbets
Hbets 
New Kid On the Block
Hbets
  • Hbets on 10-28-07 10:16 PM
In response to Heckofarush

Back to the altered candles-if you buy the cheap pillar candles, doesn't the middle just burn out? The outside doesn't burn as fast as the middle. The paper around the outside shouldn't matter. Our local store displays them everywhere and they like to use brads to attach patterned cardstock, ribbons, anything!

MichelleWang
Tenant
MichelleWang

Here is one:

http://scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1440511/

And here's another one. Makes great gift. And the site also have tutorials on how to make those.

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/forums/showthread.php?p=948...

Michelle

CTMHLin
Tenant
CTMHLin
In response to MichelleWang

Great ideas thanks everyone!!

harvick
Expert
harvick
In response to CTMHLin

mms

sheshie37
Idol
sheshie37
In response to ljloula

I couldn't get into see the clipboards..says no access!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to sheshie37

I had to move the clipboards to a protected gallery, because one of the recipients is pretty PC saavy and her Mom told me she was poking around in my gallery! Didn't want her to see her Xmas gift. I'll add you to my friends list, and then you'll be able to see them in my Gifts gallery.

alikona
Tenant
alikona

I love making Christmas gifts. This year, I'm making calendars, mini albums, sticky note holders for teachers, card sets, stationary sets, a recipe container divided and categorized, accordian purses for nieces, handpainted ornaments, tins of tags, journals, and mini gift books. WHEW!!! Now I just need to post pictures.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to alikona

Altered block for Christmas decoration (and gift)

Side view

Top view

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to ljloula

I love getting and giving homemade cookies and goodies. I buy the cookie tins or plastics lol the day after Christmas.

I have a lemon cake that I make that everyone loves, for a friend I bought her a bundt cake pan, and the cake mix, icing and pudding and made a card with the recipe on it and gave it to her. She loved it.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to TraciK

mms

squid
squid 
Resident
squid
  • squid on 11-14-07 06:35 AM
In response to ljloula

I made some cute little monogramed stationary cards and I also made coasters (I finally figured out what to use!) I bought some 4 X 4 tumbled marble tiles (they have a dull surface instead of the usual glossy) at the home improvement store. Then I stamped Staz-on ink on them, then I coated with clear spray paint. If you do a light first coat, the ink won't wick very much. It kinda made a cool shadow around my letters. All the other inks gave me problems, but the staz-on ink with the dull marble was a winner! Next, I'm going to use cork circles to put on the back.

sarah doodah
Idol
sarah doodah
In response to squid

Does anyone have some ideas on altered gifts for boys? I have nephews ages 13, 6, 2. I'm doing Comp books for the girls, but none of my nephews would like that.

Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden
In response to sarah doodah

some really great ideas on this thread!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to Seamaiden

Look at this beautiful garland! I saw her thread on the general board, and I think something like this would be a great gift to make.

Christmas Tree Garland

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to ljloula

Just finished this up last night.

Altered coaster ornament

ScrapHappyStArLIGhT
Expert
ScrapHappyStArLIGhT
In response to ljloula

Great ornament idea! I love that garland too! I saved it to one of my faves!

Beth R
Beth R 
Pro
Beth R
In response to ScrapHappyStArLIGhT

I finished my Advent calendar for this year a couple weeks ago, and finally had a chance to take pics of it today....
Advent Calendar Clock

Banu
Banu 
Expert
Banu
  • Banu on 11-20-07 10:52 AM
In response to alikona

• alikona Said:
I love making Christmas gifts. This year, I'm making calendars, mini albums, sticky note holders for teachers, card sets, stationary sets, a recipe container divided and categorized, accordian purses for nieces, handpainted ornaments, tins of tags, journals, and mini gift books. WHEW!!! Now I just need to post pictures.

Hi,
That is awesome. Do you have any ideas for christmas gifts for teenagers.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to ljloula

• ljloula Said:
Look at this beautiful garland! I saw her thread on the general board, and I think something like this would be a great gift to make.

Christmas Tree Garland

Thanks for posting my garland Laurie! I am working on one as a gift too. I just finished up some ornaments this morning,some for me and some for gifts to the grandparents. Have a look!
Christmas ornaments

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Banu

• Banu Said:
  • alikona Said:

Hi,
That is awesome. Do you have any ideas for christmas gifts for teenagers.

Teenagers can be tough! I would find out their favorite band/singer/actor/actress and alter a diary,journal,or tin in that theme.

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to byondbzr

mms

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to ljloula

Well, I was incredibly busy for this Christmas! I still have to make a gift album for my mom. It is going to be a 6 x 6 album with recipes that she loves. I made letters for my niece's. They will be able to hang them up over their beds.
Letter E
I also made Christmas Cards! This was my first year trying it, and they turned out decent. I made four different types.
Christmas Card 4
Christmas Card 3
Christmas Card 2
Christmas Card 1
And last, I made matching envelopes!
Envelope for 1, 2, & 3
Envelope for Card 4

New Kid On the Block
In response to fknapoleon

Very cool letters, Kendra. Where did you get the letters? or did you cut them out yourself?

El Kady
Diva
El Kady
In response to sewlora

Loving all the great idea on this thread!!! Here's a gift I made for my SIL Flo's Wine Box
Love that tree garland-will have to try that for next year as it would take me a whole year to complete that!!

ljloula
Mayor
ljloula
In response to El Kady

mms

magpiefound
Diva
magpiefound
In response to ljloula

oooh- i love this thread! i made a ton of things for christmas this year- first time doing this and i am still working and still enjoying it!

here are some altered letters:
mimi

here are some canvases i did:
mommy
grammy

and here are my favorites! some altered clocks i did:
a beautiful distraction
wild side
love knows no boundaries
love struck

thanks so much for looking!

Heckofarush
Idol
Heckofarush
In response to magpiefound

• magpiefound Said:
oooh- i love this thread! i made a ton of things for christmas this year- first time doing this and i am still working and still enjoying it!

here are some altered letters:
mimi

here are some canvases i did:
mommy
grammy

and here are my favorites! some altered clocks i did:
a beautiful distraction
wild side
love knows no boundaries
love struck

thanks so much for looking!

I just love some of the stuff you did, awesome work!

Page 3 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics