Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA THREAD        (Topic#1385857)
Brid
Brid 
Idol
Brid
  • Brid on 12-13-07 04:35 PM
In response to Heckofarush

I made a chipboard album for my bf's mom. I love it, think I might have to make another!
I also am making a 12x12 album for my dad for christmas.

Family Chipboard Album

MeganJo
Guru
MeganJo
In response to buggainok

• buggainok Said:
Here is a cute one I saved from hdsue:

Cute French Frie Boxes

And another one from Lauren Reid:

Christmas Ornament

I love the ornament.It's really good.Bridgette the clipboard you made is really good. I made my mom a clipboard and a cd.

Here's the clipboard:
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

Here's the cd:

Edited by MeganJo on 01-03-08 09:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jackie T
Idol
Jackie T
In response to Brid

Mommyof2inSF
Veteran
Mommyof2inSF
In response to gg loves Matthew

A friend of mine found this project posted online and we each made one and swapped them:

Stationery Box Set Closed

Stationery Box Open

More info here .

I was thinking of making these for my son's teacher and also some of my non-crafting friends.

Edited by Mommyof2inSF on 07-20-08 10:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to buggainok

I would love to have the directions to the french fry box! Can you please tell me what I need to do to receive it? Thanks

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to moeylynne

Anyone have any new ideas for this Christmas?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to AndreaO

this thread is AWESOME I'm only on pg 4 saving to my favs for sure I will try to add to the list lol

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Briannasmom

this is perfect! I love this thread

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Susan.R

• Susan.R Said:
I always like to crochet christmas ornaments, fridgies, or dishcloths.

Also, you can get clear glass ornaments from Michael's or AC Moore and let your imagination run wild with those. My eldest daughter has painted one per year for the past 7 years and this year my youngest will be doing the same! :-D

Also, my daughter made a bird-feeder ornament one year in girlscouts. They took a baloon, wrapped it with twine and glued the twine on. They then popped the balloon leaving a twine ball, cut out a hold and filled it with some grass (the fake kind you always see around easter) and a toy bird.

It's adorable and has been on our tree every year since!

I have the handmade crocheted and starched snowflakes! We cherish them

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to luuuuv2scrap

• luuuuv2scrap Said:
Here is a link to an ornament I made last year for gifts (actually my 6 yr. old helped make them for her teachers). They look difficult but are so easy. Directions are under the pic in my gallery...Stamped Glass Ball Ornament

BRILLIANT IDEA

hdsue
hdsue 
Guru
hdsue
  • hdsue on 09-01-08 04:07 PM
In response to Just G

last year i made bunch of magnet boards i got from home depot 12x12 sheet metal, modge podge my paper on got some round magnet from joanns used chipboard spelled out Memos....i will try to find a picture and post...

bobbij
bobbij 
Governor
bobbij
In response to Jennifer Priest

How about a card keeper, only in x-mas theme!
Like maybe using new line by Cosmo-Crickets Fa La La, or Bo-Bunny's Believe line! I did one for a friends Birthday gift from scratch! turned out nice, I can pass along instructions if anyone is interested!
Pics are in my gallery!

snippetsofme
Veteran
snippetsofme
In response to bobbij

This is a bill and card organizer
I created for myself mine is simple and blah but you could really dress it up for a great gift!

Edited by Thedesigndiva on 09-03-08 03:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-07-08 07:28 AM
In response to snippetsofme

I just finished making a Christmas gift. My sis is a teacher. It's an animal ABC book for her class. Other than that I'm thinking of getting the HeidiSwapp Clock and altering it as a gift.

stamperela
New Kid On the Block
stamperela
In response to CreativeSurvivor

Great thread ladies!! Cant wait to see more ideas =)

Jenni_Z
Mayor
Jenni_Z
In response to stamperela

I just finished this layout today. I put it in a 12X12 scrapbook frame {love them}. I will be making the grandparents one for Christmas.

Forget Me Not By Jenni_Z

Great ideas!

jralsten
Diva
jralsten
In response to riorabbit

I also am going to be doing recipe boxes filled with family recipes for the girls and memory books for a couple of the guys. The books will have the 12 months and pockets for whatever treasures or reminders they may want to put in them. Any ideas of some cute embellies for the recipe cards?

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-28-08 11:18 AM
In response to jralsten

I was thinking about doing those glass christmas bulbs filled with paper...but this is nice too. Just covered a chipboard box with paper and podge with some ribbon. You can do it as fancy or as plain as you like. Really easy!!

Cookie Tin 2
By Rusha

Cookie Tin
By Rusha

PaperPrincess13
Expert
PaperPrincess13
In response to Rusha

I have started on one of 2 christmas memory books that will have each year, a calendar holiday planner and places to put in gifts and parties and pictures, recipes and traditions, I will post them when I get the first one done. Than my sister-in-law had a baby this year so I will do her's as the first 4 holidays for the baby. I am also going to do a canvas project for my aunt about her dog. Should be fun.

New Kid On the Block

this will be my daughters first christmas, she will be 8 months old, and the gift i'm giving her grandparents (my parents, hubs parents) is a scrapbook with one page in it with her picture, her footprints, and obviously other stuff to make it AWESOME! every christmas after they will just get a new page that is just as awesome. i am so excited to do it, i haven't started yet, still brainstorming and gathering. i know that as she gets older it will have to be her hand or foot, but right now her hand will be too hard. lol

PaperPrincess13
Expert
PaperPrincess13
In response to ErinEllyse

Thta's a really cool idea!

alwayschar
Mayor
alwayschar
In response to simplymisty

SimplyMisty, I love your name frames. Wow. I think I'll make them for my scrappin friends.

Edited by alwayschar on 10-03-08 07:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

beachin
Resident
beachin
In response to ErinEllyse

I did this Link for my twins.

This Link for my mom.

and this one for my dh. His mom had boxes of photos, so I scanned them and created Link .

MTKmom23
Resident
MTKmom23

For my mother and mil, I'm giving them a beautiful 12x12 frame I got from Michael's. Of course, there will be a lo in it of the grandchildren. I will also be giving them each a nice 12x12 scrapbook and in a card I will explain that once a month for 2009, they will receive a scrapbook page in the mail, so they can alternate what's in the frame, and put the old pages into the album. That way they are building a full-size album, while still having pages to display! I was going to do this for my Grandmother, but using a big clipboard instead of the frame, but my Grandmother passed away this May.

For my father, I'm making a calendar that can be turned into an album at the end of the year. He uses his calendar more than anyone else I know, so it should be a good gift for him!

For my step mother, I'm making the kit of the month "Photo Folders" from Creating Keepsakes , http://community.creatingkeepsakes.com/store/products/p... They're neat, but harder to make than I thought.

Oustside of that, I'm not really done with my planning! I'd better hurry!

JenLuvsScrappin
Veteran
JenLuvsScrappin
In response to MTKmom23

We have had some water problems in our basement - which was my scrap room. When I relocated some of the stuff upstairs, I decided to go through my stash and get rid of stuff I'm really NOT gonna use EVER. While doing that, I got inspired to make stationery sets for my friends. I have jumbo paper clips I'm gonna make into bookmarks, I'm gonna do pocket calendars, pens, and a couple other things. I was planning to put a larger item in each set, and based on what I have, they might each get a different thing. While the sets will be pretty much the same, they will be done in different patterns for each person.

collectin scraps
Resident
collectin scraps
In response to JenLuvsScrappin

BTT for more new ideas

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to collectin scraps

I have decided to make a coaster album for my mil, a mini album for my mom, a altered notebook from the dollar bin at m's for a friend of mine as well as a addy book from the dollar store for her. thats about all I got so far for handmade gifts. still a ton more to think of and to make lol
keep the ideas coming ladies

New Kid On the Block

The french fry box is sooo nice..I'm thinking of putting in shirts for the kids roll it up and there wrapped neatly..I could use recycled paper..nice..just a thought..

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to netfutures

another gift idea...I'm altering a pal I got at my lss and adding shredded paper to the inside with some goodies from bbw!!
another one i just finished is an altered box for cards with some handmade cards to go with it.
coasters i stamped on and then sealed got a box of tunble marble coasters and hd for less then 5 bucks add cork or sticky felt to the bottom so they dont move around on the table and wont scratch it.
altered jumbo clothes pins.
I have been coming up with ideas for xmas all of a sudden

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

LOVE the stamped glass ball ornament. I have some glass balls left over from last year. I think my daughter and I might use this idea for her teacher's gifts this year. Thanks for sharing!!!

Cheryl
(Nana-to-be Jan. 2009)

dominicsmama
Veteran
dominicsmama
In response to cdjohnson

I have made a couple of gifts so far which include; a nursery rhymes book for my son (pictures uploaded in my gallery)

12x12 album for my parents and mother-in-law with pages of my sons birth and Christmas(im going to send a page every year so they can add it to the album, i got this idea on here!)

Coaster orniments that I will add my son's Christmas picture to. (I will upload pic's when I can)

Other then that I'm thinking of making a altered frame of a zoo trip for my parents and another album for my dad of his mom who passed away.

Keep the ideas coming they are very helpful!

FutureRN22boys
Veteran
FutureRN22boys
In response to alikona

i'm going to be making for all my family framed LO's where all they have to do it put in the pic, vinyl wall decor, and for my son's KDO teachers cookies in a jar and a tortilla sop in a jar, things are kinda tight this year, and i have all but the frames for all of this!!!!

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to GrandmaMichelf

Making Memories - 15x7 Calendar - Seasonal

TonyaB
TonyaB 
Idol
TonyaB
In response to La8ebug

I will try to post a picture this week. We bought empty paint cans. I put snowflake stickers on the can and then sprayed Glass Frosting Spray. I removed the stickers and used wooden disk to make a snowman face. I used pompoms for the earmuffs on the sides of the handle. And then I've filled the cans with different stuff. Movie night (popcorn, moive rentals passes, hot cocco mix) Crochet can had a how to booklet(homemade), yarn and hooks. My kiddos did a travel can that has color books, crayons, small travel games, etc.

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to FutureRN22boys

• jamesmommy Said:
i'm going to be making for all my family framed LO's where all they have to do it put in the pic, vinyl wall decor, and for my son's KDO teachers cookies in a jar and a tortilla sop in a jar, things are kinda tight this year, and i have all but the frames for all of this!!!!

Tell me about Tortilla sop? Please?

Gudbjorg
Resident
Gudbjorg

For christmas I am making my mom a recipie box(out of a shoebox). For my dad I am going to buy a glass jar, decorate it and fill it with chocolate-raisins and saltnuts.. he loves that!
For my parents, my sister, brother and mother-in-law I am going to make a candle.
I have a newborn cousin and I wanted to give him an ornament sayin: My first christmas.
For my grandma in the USA I am making a calendar with pictures of us here in Iceland.
I havent decided what to make for my boyfriend, Im looking througt this thread for some inspirations:)

Edited by Gudbjorg on 11-29-08 07:42 AM. Reason for edit: Forgettable :D

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to okiegrandma

• okiegrandma Said:
  • jamesmommy Said:

Tell me about Tortilla sop? Please?

Oops! I just realized I should have said tortilla soup - I'm assuming this is a mix in a jar?

Chersascrap
Guru
Chersascrap

Some neat ideas!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to Chersascrap

I've had so much fun looking through the ideas on this thread and have been inspired with ideas for next year's Christmas Bazaar at our church. If I get started now, I'll have plenty for them to sell!

dominicsmama
Veteran
dominicsmama
In response to i heart scrapping

I was finally able to upload my little christmas gifts. I made coaster ornaments with a picture of my son on the top and a little stamped image or some die cuts (the die cuts are actually tags from dollar tree). All I did was use my cricut and cut out cardstock pattern a 1/4 bigger then the coaster's and glues some ribbon to the coater and then glued the cardstock the the coaster. On some of the ornaments i put magnets on the back so they can go on the refrigerator instead if wanted. The pictures are in my gallery.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to dominicsmama

That is just the cutest darn photo of a Christmas baby I ever saw. I thought it was one of those premade avatars that you select until I saw your gallery. Adorable!!!

dominicsmama
Veteran
dominicsmama
In response to i heart scrapping

(i heart scrapping) thank you, he's such a camera ham!

FadedOut
Resident
FadedOut

I'm making a scrapbook, photo frame, some pictures and a photo album for my mum this year as she told me not to buy her anything

lisaslittlecreations
Pro
lisaslittlecreations
In response to FadedOut

I made this for my DH grandmother. It was for a swap I did and I loved the way it turned out so much that I made extra.

Alterd CD Swap
By Lisaslittlecreations

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to lisaslittlecreations

That's very pretty - is there a snowman on the other side, too?

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

I'm saving this thread to my favorites so that it can be resurrected next Christmas See you all then.

Tenant

thinking about starting thinking right now, so i'll have it ready by then...

( it's a joke, treat it like one)

Edited by BloodDiamond on 06-14-09 11:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to BloodDiamond

I actually really want to start my Christmas cards now so that I can get enough made by the time I actually need them.

mom2HL
mom2HL 
Tenant
mom2HL

Last year I bought an inexpensive (manly) looking jar and decorated it for my dad. Inside I placed 52 pieces of scrap paper (who doesn't have that?). Each piece of paper had a favorite memory I have of my dad. I also included instructions to pull one out every week of the year. He loved it!

Cost me $3, a stroll down memory lane and a warm fuzzy for making dad happy! Wish I had taken a picture. But hopefully you get the idea.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to mom2HL

I love that idea! I'll have to start making note of some of my favorite memories!

Kimberly Rae
Diva
Kimberly Rae

I am going to be making shadow boxes with vintage family pictures for my family, and sending cards to friends...

Pretty Confession By Kimberly Rae

This is an example of the one I made to go on my credenza in the upstairs foyer of my home...

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Kimberly Rae

Anybody for resurrecting this? Time to get busy. Christmas will be here before we know it. I've just found this, and have had the best time reading through it all, and have gotten some really neat ideas. May have to try to name frames, altered tins with cards and some other stuff.

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to flintridgescrapper

I am interested in resurrecting this thread. This is such a great idea! I went down to part time work this year, so Christmas is going to be tight. Plus, I think that personal, homemade gifts mean more sometimes.

Veramaye
Tenant
Veramaye
In response to luv2scrap1968

I just printed out a copy of the pattern for the French Fry box AND saved it to my favorites. Thanks ! My nieces and nephews will love these with candy in them.

Edited by Veramaye on 09-23-09 12:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to Veramaye

I plan on doing the french fry boxes for the kids in my dd's class this year. What a cute idea! Going to get started on that soon!

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to Mommy2Four

Yeah. I thought that the french fry box was a great idea. I am definetly going to use them for Halloween or Christmas.

Hayles98
Veteran
Hayles98
In response to Croppin Momma

Well i have got most of my things prepared
i am making
- Note pads
- colouring books (for the little ones!)
- candy boxes (for the kids)
- Lipstick (for the girls of course! there are some great homemade recipes!)
- Candles
- Christmas card
- bookmark
- cookie box (for the older ones!)
- Calender (for the older ones)
- Magazine (for the girls!)

Hayles98
Veteran
Hayles98
In response to Hayles98

now let me think a magazine you can make but takes up to much time so i might just by my friends favourite magazine aand put it in a cute box! (the box will be handmade!!!!)

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to Hayles98

Homemade lipstick sounds fabulous, I will have to look for that. My daughter is 2 and she loves chapstick and pretending with lipstick, so if I make some homemade stuff she can pretend.

Hayles98
Veteran
Hayles98

I am sure she would love that!

sandra03
Resident
sandra03
In response to Hayles98

i'm not a very good artist, but a coworker of mine is, and he creates his own comics and stuff like that, so i commissioned him to make a comic book for me. i gave him a story idea and he helped me write the full story and dialogue and he sketched it out and i gave him feedback on each page of what i wanted and stuff like that and then he inked it and scanned it into his computer and touched it up, added the text etc and it is now ready to print (he may have printed it over the weekend i haven't talked to him since friday)
it is for my brother, he is the main character of the comic. was supposed to be a birthday gift but it wasn't done in time so i'm saving it to give him for christmas instead.

i will need to start coming up with some ideas for the rest of the people on my list though. last year i made christmas ornaments for a friend in NC but customs tore them apart, how nice. so i need to come up with something that i can ship over the border without customs destroying on me. that was hours of tedious work shredded... i was pretty p/o'd
my mom has been talking about wanting a small apron type thing for clothespins for when she's out hanging laundry, so i will probably make her one for christmas even though she won't be able to use it til like june lol

but here's the big one, for my husband's family we decided since there's so many of us and money is tight for everyone we now draw a name every year and only shop for one person. this year i drew my brother in law who is a performer currently living and working in Tokyo. i need something he can take back with him that isn't too bulky and that will remind him of back home. i might do a small scrapbook with family photos but i need something else also

Edited by sandra03 on 10-13-09 10:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to sandra03

For Christmas, I'm making ball ornaments filled with tinsel and the paper rolled up.
I'm thinking of making little boxes of cards to be used throughout the year; with birthday, thank you, condolences, and thinking of you cards.
I would really like to make calendars, but I can never decide on what pictures to print out. Does anyone have any ideas?
Last year I did Frappacino bottles filled with candies.
This year I might do picture cds so the families can print out the pictures they want. I found cd/dvd labels at the dollar store. I'm going to test them out tonight.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to fknapoleon

Love this thread....

Veteran
In response to TrishaLouise

love the all occasion card idea - great gift - especially for older people

finders-keepers
Tenant
finders-keepers

There are some cute Christmas Ideas here

and thanks for sharing all of your cute ideas!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 10-29-09 04:03 PM
In response to finders-keepers

Psssssssst:

You might want to check out this thread
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15192...

hee.hee.

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to Kels

Last year I made glass oraments as gifts. I did several different kinds. Instead of using rolled up paper I used curly ribbon, sequins, glitter, and flowers.

For this ornament I used a sparkly flower from Joanne's and hot glued it on top.
Second Ornament By La8ebug

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to La8ebug

This one I filled with ribbon and scrapbooking flowers. It's my favorite because the color changing ribbon really catches the light.
First Ornament By La8ebug

Edited by La8ebug on 11-01-09 10:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to La8ebug

Here are some other oraments. On the last ones I used sticker on the outside for Baby's 1st Christmas.

Mom's ornament By La8ebug
Joy Ornament By La8ebug
Ben's First Christmas Ornament By La8ebug

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to La8ebug

This is a great thread I really love all the great ideas.

I really liked the altered clocks but I have no idea how to make one. Does anyone have instructions?

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to La8ebug

• La8ebug Said:
Here are some other oraments. On the last ones I used sticker on the outside for Baby's 1st Christmas.

Mom's ornament By La8ebug
Joy Ornament By La8ebug
Ben's First Christmas Ornament By La8ebug

These are adorable! I like the way you personalized them. Same technique, yet they look very different.

Cindy

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to cindy312

Thanks. I asked family and friends what colors they usually decorate their tree then I went to Joanne's and picked out different colored flowers.

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to La8ebug

I just stumbled upon this while searching for a chipboard album. Go to the superstore and search "Giftmaking" It is amazing how many kits and gift ideas they have. And a lot of things are on sale. Check it out.

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to tanni_83

Using the handprints of the grandchildren, use the quote, Best Grandma, Hands down!

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to sandra03

• sandra03 Said:

my mom has been talking about wanting a small apron type thing for clothespins for when she's out hanging laundry, so i will probably make her one for christmas even though she won't be able to use it til like june lol

Sandra, my Mom used to have a bag that had a cord to attach it to the clothes line (she had a drawstring type) and it hung there and stayed as she pulled the line to the next empty area. she had that for years. It was made of a light colored denim-heavier type fabric. I think she made it from a recycled pair of jeans- or a cut off leg from shorts? Then my Sister made something like it but an over the shoulder style bag to hold clothes pins. She decorated hers with her favorite colors.
Just some extra ideas that might help

Edited by catzscrapper on 11-03-09 07:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sandra03
Resident
sandra03
In response to catzscrapper

oh what a good idea.
my mom just has one of those retractable lines not the type that you pull but there are hooks in the fence so she can run it across and then back again to get twice the hanging space, so she could just hang a bag off one of those. i think though that she'd want to keep it in the house anyway, we get a lot of rain up here.
although, if i made it from waterproof material like from an old umbrella and put a closure on it that might work..

i had been wondering if an apron was really such a good idea cause she'd have to bring it in and out every time

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd
In response to tanni_83

Wow.... there are tons of great ides here!!! Thank you evryone for sharing!!! I have no clue as to what i am making this year, I am usually done by now though. ugg..... I am only up to pg 6 and everything is so inspirational!!!

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug

I decided to make altered letters and altered coasters this year. But I've never done either before. Can anyone who has done them before give me instructions? I want to use scrapbook paper on them but I'm not sure how to do it. Do I just glue the paper onto the wood then seal it with something?

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to La8ebug

Here an altered letter I made for my niece.

Altered Letter By La8ebug

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to La8ebug

My First Altered Letter By La8ebug

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to La8ebug

Some very cute ideas.

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori

Here's something I made for my MIL for Christmas....I will be making a few more for gifts, as they are so simple! Hope you like it! Also, if you have any tips or ideas to improve on the idea, please, by all means, let me know!

ivy bowl candle holder
By Lori...ProudArmyMom

Croppin Momma
Pro
Croppin Momma
In response to JustLori

Some really great ideas here!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Love this thread!

BethanyKartchner
Resident
BethanyKartchner
In response to Hayles98

Hi girls! I posted a fun tutorial on my blog on how to make cool glittery Christmas ornaments with the kiddos. They are beautiful gifts for people like teachers or friends. I hope you like it!

Check it out here.

inkielady
Resident
inkielady

I do daycare... I'm making the moms a mini album titled...
"While Mom's away..."
And including photos of all the things we do in the day, so their mommies can be in the know.

RobinVoak
Resident
RobinVoak
In response to buggainok

Awesome ideas ladies!

Bookworm401
Guru
Bookworm401

A Christmas gift that I have made before is the cookie mix in a jar. All of the dry ingredients are layered in a jar (like the jelly jars), then you decorate the top of the jar with fabric and attach the recipe and directions. (This is where the crafty scrapbooking part comes in. You can make the recipe and directions as fancy or as simple as you like.) All the person has to do is add the liquid ingredients to the mix and bake the cookies. My mom and I started doing this for my teachers when I was in school and I have continued as I have gotten older!
Jennie

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Bookworm401

Great suggestion Jennie. These make nice house warming gifts too or for a college person to mix and bake their own snacks.

lcalderone
Resident
lcalderone

Nice idea, Christmas always sneaks up on us.

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to BethanyKartchner

I found this just now and may start Christmas early. I just wanted to let you know I love your detailed instructions regarding the kids. tfs

Bookworm401
Guru
Bookworm401

• catzscrapper Said:
Great suggestion Jennie. These make nice house warming gifts too or for a college person to mix and bake their own snacks.

Thanks Catzscrapper! Who doesn't love receiving food as a gift! Especially cookies

tynmicsmom
Expert
tynmicsmom
In response to Bookworm401

Just want to bump this post lots of great ideas

thanks ladies,
Bonnie

lojay7
lojay7 
Veteran
lojay7
In response to tynmicsmom

I have read a lot of great ideas. I need to start on Christmas gifts soon. I always run out of time.

Thanks for all the ideas everyone!!
Lori

Edited by lojay7 on 07-26-10 12:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to lojay7

Question...can I do the cookies in a jar now...to have them still fresh at Christmas? I am a rural school principal for the old one room schools left in Cherry County and have 11 teachers. I like to get them something for the holiday, but don't have lots of extra money or time. I love the idea, just wondering how long you all thought they would stay fresh?

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to Hayles98

i am think maybe make a shadowbox for my mom from are vcation for her christmas gift.

ginger@etsy
New Kid On the Block
ginger@etsy

hello i have some very nice Christmas digital papers and sticker for download. Please come and check it out.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57844317/holi day-digital-pa...

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to [email protected]

well i finsh my christmas gift for my mom and grandma i have to take the pic. i made them a shadow box from are vcation we took

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to southern lady

i have made 2 8 by 8 albums, and am making another as gifts. i am working on 2 12 by 12 albums for gifts, about to start some paper bag albums for teachers and maybe a gift bag album for another gift.

jiffiemom
Tenant
jiffiemom
In response to flutterbye0419

I am working on some things for my carport craft sale. My favorite little thing I'm making so far are the cute gift card holders. So easy! Got the instructions from www.dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com. Also making post it note pad covers, photo albums made with clear envelopes, and all kinds of stuff! Will try to post pics as I make the items.

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics