Username Post: Eastern Long Island Scrappers        (Topic#1390255)
LI Scrapper
New Kid On the Block
LI Scrapper

Hi, I'm pretty new here and I was trying to meet some people from Long Island,NY.
Anyone out there that live in Eastern Long Island? Also looking to find any scrapbook outings or retreats? Hope to hear from some scrappers in my area.

QTScrapper
Diva
QTScrapper
In response to LI Scrapper

There is a crop once a month at a church in Seaford. Not sure when it is...will PM someone to see if I can find out.

Where in LI are you?

LI Scrapper
New Kid On the Block
LI Scrapper
In response to QTScrapper

I live in Eastern Long Island. (Suffolk County)
A town called Selden. I know that alot of the private scrapbook store s have weekly scraps, but I would like to find something alittle bigger, even a weekend scrap. I have been to 2 SDV's in Mass. I loved those. They are 3 day scrapping events. I would stay up all night scrapping the first night there.
Thanks for responding to me, and let me know if you find out about the Seaford one. I would definately drive out there.

Kristy0107
New Kid On the Block
Kristy0107

Hey Im from Eastern long Island very new at this not sure how to use this site yet get back to me i have been looking for people to get together and scrap with

Charisse Nair
Tenant
Charisse Nair
In response to QTScrapper

I don't live on the Island. i live in the Bronx but I have gone to yourhappyplace in East Northport twice to meet up with 2 scrapping LI girls from Scrapjazz.

sgb
sgb 
Tenant
sgb
  • sgb on 12-29-06 12:16 PM
In response to Kristy0107

Hi kristy,im in the new hyde park,mineola area, let me know if you want to get together and scrap sometimes.

New Kid On the Block
In response to sgb

Hi - I'm in Huntington and I'm looking for local scrapbooking get togethers as well...

jenniferluvscrafts
Tenant
jenniferluvscrafts
In response to ellenstorch

hey i am from eastern long island. i am further east of selden i am in shirely .

dtunjian
Tenant
dtunjian
In response to jenniferluvscrafts

I am from Eastern Long Island as well - I have met some great people and done some great scrapbooking

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to dtunjian

I just saw this post.. But im from Coram/port Jeff area... Hi fellow long islanders!

New Kid On the Block

there is a great weekend retreat in whippany nj..... i have been 2x and to sdv 2x this event is 10x better and the table space is larger. The host is extremely accomidating.

New Kid On the Block

sorry i forgot the most important part the event is CROPTOPIA GETAWAYS!!!!!!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to noopster1

Hi,

My name is Kristina and I just moved back to NY from NJ. We are living in Kings Park (Suffolk area).

Would love to meet some people who scrapbook in the Long Island area.

New Kid On the Block

Scrap ‘N Support Assumption Academy

Scrapbooking Fundraiser Crop

Saturday, March 27th, 2010
8:00am - 4:00pm

Crop Location:
Assumption Academy, 35 Jefferson Ave., Emerson, NJ 07630, (201) 262-0300

Registration: A $40.00 (non-refundable) donation to Assumption Academy

***Limited Seating - Payment in full holds your reservation***

Please make checks payable to Assumption Academy

All crafters are welcome: Scrapbookers, Stampers, Papercrafters and more!

Help support Assumption Academy and join us for:

*Continental Breakfast
*Lunch
*Snacks & Beverages
*Free Goodie Bags For Everyone!
*50/50 Raffle
*Onsite Vendors
*Raffles of Scrapbooking Supplies
*Door Prizes
*Minimum 4' Crop Space
*8 hours of uninterrupted cropping
*No stairs-easy access for all your supplies!
*Ample parking near the door!

Please Print or Email me for a registration form- [email protected] :
Scrap 'N Support Assumption Academy Registration Form

Name:____________________ _________________________ _________________________ ______________________

Address:_________________ _________________________ _________________________ ______________________

City: _________________________ _________________________ _

State:________________ Zip:________________

Phone #:_______________________ _______________

Email:___________________ _________________________ __

Seating requests: Please list people you would like to sit with or near and we will do our best to accommodate:

_________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _______________________
Please return form and $40 check payment to:

Assumption Academy, Scrap 'N Support Fundraiser, c/o Irene Hines Mendler, 35 Jefferson Ave., Emerson, NJ 07630

Vendors Welcome: Contact Irene Hines Mendler for details: [email protected]

Wahkuna
Resident
Wahkuna
In response to jcrenes

Hi my name is Wahkuna and I live in Nassau County on the Island in East Rockaway. I haven't been very far out east...but thought I would introduce myself! I love scrapbooking and papercrafting. I guess paper is my passion! :-) Nice to meet you all!

dtunjian
Tenant
dtunjian
In response to Wahkuna

I have found some great groups that do pretty regularly get togethers out in Suffolk County Long Island if anyone is interested. I would also be interested as well in any that you all may be aware of.

New Kid On the Block
In response to dtunjian

Hi - what groups have you found? Thanks!

tuffcookie1
New Kid On the Block
tuffcookie1
In response to ellenstorch

hey! my name is jackie and i live in farmingville. im new to this forum and am excited to know that there are meetups! is there anything coming up within the next month?

dawn25ny
New Kid On the Block
dawn25ny
In response to tuffcookie1

All Day Crop in Plainview, NY

Saturday June 19th 2010

9:00am until Midnight

FourPoints by Sheraton - Plainview
333 South Service Road
Plainview, NY

There will be vendors, classes, make and takes!!

Door prizes will be given out throughout the event!

There will be games and a tool table!

Dinner is included!

All this for ONLY $40!!!

There will also be a raffle to benefit the MS Foundation

PM me for registration info or send me an email with contact information.

denny4 
New Kid On the Block

Hi!

I organize a local scrap & stamp group in Suffolk county - Nassau ladies are obviously also welcome! We're a group of 30+ people of all ages and skill levels who like to scrap, stamp, & make cards. You can "apply" for a temporary membership and check out or events, crops, classes, etc. After 1 week you can decide to join us as a full member. If we're not for you, you won't incur the $7 yearly site fee. The address is:

http://www.meetup.com/stamp-and-scrap/

I'll approve you as soon as I see the request pop up. It costs nothing to see what we're about, hope you'll take a look!

~ Denise

alana610
New Kid On the Block
alana610
In response to denny4

Hey everyone!!! My name is Alana and i just moved to eastern suffolk county, i'm in holbrook and im always looking to meet scrappers like myself and go to crops but I can't seem to find any out here. Maybe we can all get together and set something up

New Kid On the Block
In response to alana610

Hi Alana,
My name is Jodi and I saw your post about looking for crops. I am hosting an All Day Crop on November 6th 2010 at the Tall Grass Golf COurse and Restaurant in Shoreham 9am-7pm. I still have spots available if you are interested. Email me at [email protected] for more info.
Hope to Scrap with you soon!
Jodi

New Kid On the Block
In response to tuffcookie1

Hi Jackie,
My name is Jodi and I saw your post about looking for crops. I am hosting an All Day Crop on November 6th 2010 at the Tall Grass Golf COurse and Restaurant in Shoreham 9am-7pm. I still have spots available if you are interested. Email me at [email protected] for more info.
Hope to Scrap with you soon!
Jodi

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics