Page 4 of 80 
Username Post: CRICUT 101        (Topic#1412667)
djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to GingerH

Yes - what is that?

sheshie37
Idol
sheshie37
In response to djtobin

Had my CRICUT for about 3 weeks now and from what I can gather, the multi colored solid color
8 x 11 1/2 paper (construction like) paper block absolutely cuts the best. All dials on 4. patterned paper I am having troubles with, it drags, it doesn't cut all the way I have tried different settings but it either doesn't cut or rips. What am I doing wrong? Bazzill cuts but not all the way, I even changed the blades & pad today..I guess I should cut that paper on 5 or do it twice...need advice on this matter.
Love it anyway

HollyD
HollyD 
Mayor
HollyD
In response to sheshie37

I believe a swarm is when a bunch of cricut users have a crop together. A swarm of bugs, get it? Corny. I'm the only person in my crop group with a cricut, so it's a lonely swarm for my bug.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 05-31-07 07:23 AM
In response to HollyD

I always use 5 on the dial when cutting Bazzill ; actually, I rarely change my pressure dial from 5.

michongarf
Diva
michongarf
In response to Huskymom

YES>....a SWARM is a bunch of cricut people getting together to crop/swap/and play! Lol
Just another reason!!! lol
THis one is in YORK, PA....People are coming from other states too. We are NOT full yet....if you want info, pm me. Its on 6/23.

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to michongarf

New bug lover here with a question...can I cut felt? If so, can you tell me what settings and all too...since that would definitely be my next question. lol

BTW, introduced my bug to my Mom today...she's in love now too!

mickeys70
Pro
mickeys70
In response to Huskymom

Sorry Animal Kingdom...LOL

MichelleSG
Veteran
MichelleSG
In response to GingerH

Swarms are gatherings of Cricut owners who get together and scrap. If you go to the Cricut message boards on cricut dot com they have a sub-section where people post where the swarms are getting together.

GingerH
Diva
GingerH
In response to GingerH

thanks for clearing that up. Sounds like fun.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-01-07 10:57 PM
In response to GingerH

I would love to go to a SWARM and wish there was one closer to where I live!!!

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to Huskymom

I got Animal Kingdom last night - now I must stop buying cartridges and start scrapping so I can use them.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-03-07 02:36 AM
In response to djtobin

• djtobin Said:
I got Animal Kingdom last night - now I must stop buying cartridges and start scrapping so I can use them.

LOL

I love Animal Kingdom!! Have fun!

michongarf
Diva
michongarf
In response to Huskymom

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to GingerH

Thanks to all of you who have added your tips up to this point! We sure have a good one going....keep adding them!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-04-07 02:25 PM
In response to HollyD

Does anyone know of a way to cut over the exact same spot as before.

Sometimes I do a cut and it doesn't cut through for what ever reason, but when I re-load the paper and cut again it never cuts in the same spot. It is always just a little off. Any suggestions.

TIA

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to Bran

Yeah, I would like to go to a swarm near my home too!

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to scrapbook girl

I love my Animal Kingdom - love the borders!

MaggieMom
Idol
MaggieMom
In response to djtobin

I love the Opposites Attract cartridge - like getting two cartridges for the price of one! And I love both fonts.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-05-07 04:02 PM
In response to MaggieMom

I just got the Mickey and Friends FONT today; can't wait to try it!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-05-07 08:06 PM
In response to Huskymom

I finished up another flip flop album tonight, using many Cricut carts and really like the Mickey and Friend font!!

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to ScrappinAngler

I have to share my pain ...I placed an order on a site that had cart. 40 a piece as long as you ordered at least 2. I ordered 5. Well I switch a number on my credit card and the order did not go thru...by the time I fixed it all but 1 cart was sold out.
I keep trying to tell myself that there is a reason...but it still hurt. All the sales at M, J, A...has not made the way to Maine. The idea of a sale is 60 dollars for a cart.
Oh well.

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to tina c

That is too bad!! Maybe that offer will come around again.

harvick
Expert
harvick
In response to djtobin

I saw that sale and SOOOO wanted to go shopping, but trying to save money

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-06-07 09:46 AM
In response to harvick

If it's the sale I referred to earlier in this post, they have it often!! I'll let you know if/when I hear of it again!!

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Huskymom

SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

couple things:
1)why is the cutting pad that came in the box with the machine so much stickier than the new ones i JUST BOUGHT?!? my old cutting pad has about had it, the sides are curled up and everything! but everytime i put something on the new pads, it lifts halfway through the cutting and messes everything up!!!! i want to scream. i don't know how much harder i can push the stupid things down. it's just not sticky. i was so disappointed when i opened the new pack and they were barely sticky.
2)why do the sides of a cutting pad curl up after a while? it's driving me nuts!

sorry for the rant guys, but i need help before i kick the thing and break my foot LOL! i'm having a very bad cricut day!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:
Does anyone know of a way to cut over the exact same spot as before.

Sometimes I do a cut and it doesn't cut through for what ever reason, but when I re-load the paper and cut again it never cuts in the same spot. It is always just a little off. Any suggestions.

TIA

There is a button on the keypad called "repeat last" and I am pretty sure that is how you do it
oh and don't unload the paper before pressing it

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to gg loves Matthew

Tina {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}} }}}}}}}}}}}}} I am so sorry that happened!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-06-07 05:28 PM
In response to Prettylolo

• Prettylolo Said:
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

couple things:
1)why is the cutting pad that came in the box with the machine so much stickier than the new ones i JUST BOUGHT?!? my old cutting pad has about had it, the sides are curled up and everything! but everytime i put something on the new pads, it lifts halfway through the cutting and messes everything up!!!! i want to scream. i don't know how much harder i can push the stupid things down. it's just not sticky. i was so disappointed when i opened the new pack and they were barely sticky.
2)why do the sides of a cutting pad curl up after a while? it's driving me nuts!

sorry for the rant guys, but i need help before i kick the thing and break my foot LOL! i'm having a very bad cricut day!

*Lori,
Contact PC's customer support and I bet they will replace the mats for you. They have awesome customer support and there have been a batch of "bad mats" out there, from what I've read on the cricut board and they have been replaced for people, no problems!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-06-07 05:29 PM
In response to Huskymom

FYI, ladies...a certain craft store has many of the "older" carts on clearance right now for $19.97!!! I stopped by today but they had nothing in that I didn't already own, but if anyone finds a Mini Mono cart at this price adn would pick it up for me and ship it, I'd be sooo happy and appreciative!! Plus, I'd pay for it lightening fast with pay pal!!
PM me if you're not sure where this is, but it starts with a J...

alp94
alp94 
Pro
alp94
  • alp94 on 06-06-07 05:41 PM
In response to Huskymom

I sooo wish my J's carried these! That is such a great price!!

michongarf
Diva
michongarf
In response to Huskymom

ohhhhhh I should GO there tomorrow!!! I dont have ANY.(well George!)..so I should be able to find SOMETHING!!!! lol
The last time someone at this board told me about a certain "sale" AT jO.....I spent over $50!!! lol
mostly on dcwv stuff!!!!

I will let you know if I find yours!!!!!

• theboydbunch Said:
FYI, ladies...a certain craft store has many of the "older" carts on clearance right now for $19.97!!! I stopped by today but they had nothing in that I didn't already own, but if anyone finds a Mini Mono cart at this price adn would pick it up for me and ship it, I'd be sooo happy and appreciative!! Plus, I'd pay for it lightening fast with pay pal!!
PM me if you're not sure where this is, but it starts with a J...

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

thanks for letting me know! i'll call them tomorrow! i sure hope they replace it, i was shocked by how "unsticky" it is. there's basically nothing there and i did the stuff in the first post to try to help but it didn't work. thanks again!

since they are doing all these sales on the old carts, are they getting rid of them???? <insert smiley having major panic attack!> i only have george and base camp and i CAN'T go get any right now. we are very tight this month and i would feel awful about it. there are so many that i like, i certainly hope they'll stay on the shelves....

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

does anybody else have their cutting mat edges curl up on the sides after it starts getting old?

why does that happen?

married05
Idol
married05

I am definitely stopping there tomorrow! I just so happened to get money for my birthday... and I don't have any cartridges yet. Woohoo!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-06-07 07:09 PM

• Prettylolo Said:
does anybody else have their cutting mat edges curl up on the sides after it starts getting old?

why does that happen?

I have had this happen before, but I go through mats like crazy!! I think it just gets worn out and begins to curl since it's not so sturdy anymore, although who knows if I have any idea what I'm talking about LOL

I think many places are making room for the new carts; J's doesn't carry Applicious, Making the Grade, Disney carts, etc. yet (at least mine doesn't!) Lolo, I have almost all of the carts, so it there's every anything you want cut, just hollar!!

MissMoo214
Expert
MissMoo214
In response to Huskymom

I think the edges curl up because of the repeated pressure place on them by the wheels that feed the mat into the machine. Mine have curled up on my first mat. I now try and keep a rotation of about four mats going at all times.

Tip: Date the back of the mat with a Sharpie when you start using it to help with mat rotation. Then you can use your older mats for things like vellum or pattern paper and the newer mats for cardstock and Bazzil.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-07-07 01:13 AM
In response to MissMoo214

what a great idea about dating the mats. I have sooo many old ones, because I go through them so quickly and don't have the heart to through them away...I keep waiting for some great idea to use them for; although I have adhere several to my desk work area to use as a cutting mat.

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to Huskymom

I will check my J's tomorrow. I was planning on going there anyway and I already have Mini Monograms. It's a very picky font. My opinion anyway.

I'll pm you before I buy it though to make sure nobody else already got it for you.

My edges curl up too. It is definitely due to the wear on those spots that the rollers are always rubbing on. I think I'd relax and curl up too if I was getting rubbed in the same spot over and over!!

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to JayAndXansMom

I am very excited...I just got the "All Mixed Up" and the "Walk in my Garden".

I had to order my mats online because for weeks now my WalMart and Micheals have been out. At Joanns this morning I order them at a little more than 7.00 for a 2 pack.

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to tina c

I have all mixed up and really like it. Let me know if you like Walk in My Garden.

tina c
tina c 
Diva
tina c
In response to djtobin

I will as soon as it gets here next week...i am playing my heart out.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-07-07 05:21 AM
In response to Shari82199

• Shari82199 Said:
I will check my J's tomorrow. I was planning on going there anyway and I already have Mini Monograms. It's a very picky font. My opinion anyway.

I'll pm you before I buy it though to make sure nobody else already got it for you.

What do you mean by "picky"?? Maybe I don't want this one, then??!!

I also would love to get: Stamped or Printing Press; I don't have these either, but at $20 each, I can't pass them up!

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Huskymom

i personally love the mini monograms because of the way they look, i used it at a crop, a friend of mine had it. i think she means "picky" because you have all the little holes around the letters when you do the positive/negative styles with the circles and squares. and it does get a bit annoying having 100s of little circles to scrape off LOL.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

btw, thanks deb! i certainly hope they don't get rid of them. that wouldn't make any sense. someone's always buying a cricut and they fit into the new one too so that would be kind of dumb IMO. they'll probably just be harder to find.

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to Huskymom

• theboydbunch Said:
  • Shari82199 Said:

What do you mean by "picky"?? Maybe I don't want this one, then??!!

I also would love to get: Stamped or Printing Press; I don't have these either, but at $20 each, I can't pass them up!

By "picky" I mean it is very sensitive to the weight of paper that you use. I have found that some of the letters that are in script tear everytime I try cutting them. Usually in the bigger sizes it's better but not usually. It was really hard to figure this out and very frustrating for awhile.

Here is one that I did with MM. My 1st Easter The "t" in Easter is not the one that I wanted to use because the lowercase script one kept tearing. Even when I tried cutting it bigger it did.

Here are some more: Wonder Notice the white spot on the "d", yep it torn when cutting.
Grandma's Cove, I think there was a couple of letters that I had to "fix."

Easter Girls

I don't want to scare you away from it. I just want to warn you that there may be some frustration. I do love some of the features of it and most of the different types of fonts on it. I've just started using the actual part with the holes and have seen some very creative uses for them.

Hope this helps.

I want Walk in My Garden reall bad. Hmm...might have to get a second job (as I sit here and listen to the 6 4 kids upstairs making a mess, two of which are mine).

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-07-07 10:04 AM
In response to Shari82199

thanks for sharing all the specifics about Mini Monograms...I still want it; it seems kinda like Jasmine, which I really don't like because it's much more "difficult" to use than others, in my opinion. My favorite font is All Mixed Up, although Tear Drop comes in a close second, and Applicious is pretty cool, too!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

• MissMoo214 Said:
I think the edges curl up because of the repeated pressure place on them by the wheels that feed the mat into the machine. Mine have curled up on my first mat. I now try and keep a rotation of about four mats going at all times.

Tip: Date the back of the mat with a Sharpie when you start using it to help with mat rotation. Then you can use your older mats for things like vellum or pattern paper and the newer mats for cardstock and Bazzil.

Great Tip.....it has been added to page one of this thread! thank you!

michongarf
Diva
michongarf

Well my Js doesnt have ANY on sale/clearance....I REALLLLLY want another cart!!!! lol
Anyone want to go shopping for ME?? lol

When I was at a weekend crop.....we were using the one mat ALOT...and it was curling too....I just kept trying to 'bend' it back the other way! Lol It was ok for a while more then.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

gosh, i just realized i forgot to call customer service about mine today. darn.

married05
Idol
married05

• michongarf Said:
Well my Js doesnt have ANY on sale/clearance....I REALLLLLY want another cart!!!! lol
Anyone want to go shopping for ME?? lol

When I was at a weekend crop.....we were using the one mat ALOT...and it was curling too....I just kept trying to 'bend' it back the other way! Lol It was ok for a while more then.

The one J's I went to today didn't have any on clearance either. Anyone know exactly which ones are supposed to be on clearance? Mine had a couple that someone else posted but not on clearance.

Bellanca
Guru
Bellanca
In response to married05

AC Moore advertised them at 40% off in this week's flyer (in my area...I don't know if the flyers change by region).

I use my decrepit mats to hold things while I distress them. The mat holds the item I'm sanding securely and catches a lot of the dust. I'm going to try rinsing the mat to see if the sanding dust goes away.

MissMoo214
Expert
MissMoo214
In response to Bellanca

OMG LADIES!!! YOU ALL HAVE TO GO TO THE CRICUT WEBSITE AND CHECK OUT THE NEWEST 12 CARTRIDGES!!!!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!! THEY ARE CALLED CLASSMATES CARTRIDGES AS THEY ARE BEING MARKETED MORE FOR THE NEW LARGER MACHINE/EDUCATORS. I PRINTED OUT THE PICTURES OF THE CARTRIDGES SO THAT I CAN GIVE DEAR HUBBY HINTS FOR OUR UPCOMING ANNIVERSARY (SEPT.) AND CHRISTMAS. THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN GET THEM IS ON THEIR WEBSITE. I'D RATHER WAIT TO GET THEM LOCALLY SO THAT THEY'LL BE CHEAPER AND I'LL SAVE ON THE SHIPPING.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-08-07 02:48 AM

There are quite a few sites that have the newer carts out already!!

HollyD
HollyD 
Mayor
HollyD
In response to married05

Has anyone else noticed that the lower-case t on the OppositesAttract cartridge is missing a limb? Am I the only one who thinks that is weird?

Shari82199
Diva
Shari82199
In response to HollyD

My J's doesn't have any carts on clearance. As a matter of fact, they only like 4 different ones. Kind of frustrating. I guess I keep buying that at WalMart.

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to HollyD

• HollyD Said:
Has anyone else noticed that the lower-case t on the OppositesAttract cartridge is missing a limb? Am I the only one who thinks that is weird?

I noticed that too! I don't know why they did that, I wuold have liked it better the other way with two limbs!

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Bellanca

• Bellanca Said:
AC Moore advertised them at 40% off in this week's flyer (in my area...I don't know if the flyers change by region).

I use my decrepit mats to hold things while I distress them. The mat holds the item I'm sanding securely and catches a lot of the dust. I'm going to try rinsing the mat to see if the sanding dust goes away.

that's an awesome tip!!!!! i coudl use the ones that are not so sticky to do that with!

BTW DEB, THE CRICUT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BOMB DIGGITY BABY!!! YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!

i called and she didn't ask any questions, just said they'd send me two replacements and they are now on their way. THANK YOU!!!! THAT IS SO COOL!!! why can't every customer service be that great??

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4

Yahoo! Not sure if this is something to add here, but I've been playing with my bug and made...a birthday cake, presents, (and of course balloons) for my son's birthday page...using George. This is soooo much fun! What did I do before I had this thing? Bet you can guess the words on the lo...birthday cake $10, presents $30, decorations $20...your smile on your 3rd Birthday, priceless. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-08-07 04:19 PM
In response to ScrappinMom4

• ScrappinMom4 Said:
Yahoo! Not sure if this is something to add here, but I've been playing with my bug and made...a birthday cake, presents, (and of course balloons) for my son's birthday page...using George. This is soooo much fun! What did I do before I had this thing? Bet you can guess the words on the lo...birthday cake $10, presents $30, decorations $20...your smile on your 3rd Birthday, priceless. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Share some pictures if you have any!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-08-07 04:20 PM
In response to Huskymom

Just wondering if anyone is planning on getting the Expression? I'm hoping to hold out for a little while, and hoping the price drops as it did with the little bug!! I really want one and I also REALLY want the exclusive cartridges that come with it!

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to Huskymom

Deb, as soon as I finish the lo I'll try to scan it...we just got a new scanner and are setting it up so I'm 'hoping' to add images to my gallery and I'll be sure to add that one.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to ScrappinMom4

i LOVE the saying on your ds b-day card! that's cute! i have to make 3 cards tomorrow, one for my ds b-day (he'll be 9) and two for other ds' coaches since tomorrow ends soccer season (yay!) i love soccer but i always look forward to break too. LOL

deb, you can almost bet that it'll come down in price. it always does. my dh always waits to by the next playstation for a while because they drop in price as soon as they figure out something knew. geesh, i got my cricut for $139 and acmoore had them on sale last week for $125...wow.

i went to J's today and they had one cart on sale for $38, no $19.99 carts at all, bummer. but i kept to my "no shopping rule" for june! yeah! i'm so proud! i don't know that i would've had self control had they been mark down to 20 bucks though! LOL

iralamija
Guru
iralamija
In response to Huskymom

• theboydbunch Said:
Just wondering if anyone is planning on getting the Expression? I'm hoping to hold out for a little while, and hoping the price drops as it did with the little bug!! I really want one and I also REALLY want the exclusive cartridges that come with it!

I just got my expression yesterday !! and I LOVE IT!!

michongarf
Diva
michongarf
In response to iralamija

I just finally got a cricut, so I will not be getting the expression. I am happy with what i have!!!! (for now!)lol
ALSO, ACM sales flyer this week IS 40% off carts!! WOnder if mine has any left now?! LOL

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

i am on a tight budget this month so i have promised myself not to buy any scrapping supplies, (i have NEVER done that before) and man, is it hard!!!! LOL so needless to say, i won't be buying my cricut carts anytime soon LOL.

i would love to see an expression and see the stuff it does though. i think i would love it if i was a teacher or something. i just see no real purpose in having one for my own personal use.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Silly question, but do the new classmates cartridges work for both the cricut and the cricut expressions?

djtobin
Idol
djtobin
In response to Luvmyfam

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-11-07 04:22 AM
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
Silly question, but do the new classmates cartridges work for both the cricut and the cricut expressions?

Yes!! All carts work on both machines!! You should see some of the Disney images cut out from the larger sizes on the Expression...they're awesome! there's a bunch of them posted on the Cricut board

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Huskymom

i might have to go take a look at that. deb, i think it would be fun to help you decorate for your classroom with that thing...give me a call when you plan on buying the thing

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-11-07 06:31 AM

• Prettylolo Said:
i might have to go take a look at that. deb, i think it would be fun to help you decorate for your classroom with that thing...give me a call when you plan on buying the thing

You got it! We can have a combo Cricut/Ravens game Sunday party at my house

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Huskymom

• theboydbunch Said:
  • Prettylolo Said:

You got it! We can have a combo Cricut/Ravens game Sunday party at my house

gag me with a spoon

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

Thought y'all might like to see this thread I posted about a "present" I made for my
bug

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14230...

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Huskymom

• theboydbunch Said:
  • Luvmyfam Said:

Yes!! All carts work on both machines!! You should see some of the Disney images cut out from the larger sizes on the Expression...they're awesome! there's a bunch of them posted on the Cricut board

Thanks! Good to hear.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Luvmyfam

gg, left you some love there. that is soo cute! love it!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-12-07 02:40 AM

• gg loves Matthew Said:
Thought y'all might like to see this thread I posted about a "present" I made for my
bug

Love it! Love it! Love it!
I bought a Bug cozy from a member of the cricut site, but it's not nearly as darling as your's!!
great job!

michongarf
Diva
michongarf
In response to Huskymom

I have NOT gone to the stores....I dont Want to buy anything else...welll, I do want another cart REALLLL bad....but thats it! Lol

I do not NEED anything else! OMG!!! I have soo much stuff. I have actually been going through it all and making a pile of stuff that i will never ever use!!

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl

• gg loves Matthew Said:
bug

OMG!!! I love it!! And it matches your room so good!!! I have to make one now!

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

just got acmoore's flyer this morning via email and all of their cricut/cuttlebug is 40% off in my area, hope it is in yours as well! even though i keep telling myself, no shopping, lori, no shopping...LOL

djtobin
Idol
djtobin

We don't have acmoore in my area - midwest.

silhouette74
Veteran
silhouette74
In response to djtobin

I bought the "speaking of winter" cartridge yesterday off of ...that auction site....can't wait to get it home and try it out. Has anyone else got this or the other 3 season ones?

MichelleSG
Veteran
MichelleSG
In response to Huskymom

The Expression is being sold at Sams Club for $298. That's about how much the Cricut sold for when it first came out isn't it?

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to MichelleSG

wow, i think so. i know acmoore's reg price listed is $299.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

for the cricut, that is.

x3Jessicalouise
Diva
x3Jessicalouise

I got so lucky while visiting family in PA. I stopped at the supercenter WM and "wandered" into the sb section. and, lucky for me, they had a ton of carts on clearance for $45. I was surprised to see them in WM because the ones in DE don't carry cricut stuff. So, I got teardrop! yay! can't wait to use it

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl
In response to x3Jessicalouise

Woohoo! good for you girl!

Wow! That is a cheap price for the new one!!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

awwwwwwwwwww thanks for the love ladies....you made me ..........I love having the cover for my bug! (I think my bug loves it too ) since I live at the ocean....the salt breeze is not very friendly to electronics so any thing is really better than nothing at all.....and I just like to do it with a little flair (actually I think all the years I owned a child care center rubbed off on me! )

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-14-07 07:47 AM

• MichelleSG Said:
The Expression is being sold at Sams Club for $298. That's about how much the Cricut sold for when it first came out isn't it?

that is an AWESOME price!!! I may have to visit Sam's

HollyD
HollyD 
Mayor
HollyD
In response to Huskymom

Salty air from the ocean can damage electronics? Wow!! I didn't know that.

MissMoo214
Expert
MissMoo214
In response to HollyD

Just marking my spot for now. Wonder if our Sams will carry it?!? What are the names of the exclusive carts that come with the new machine?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-15-07 10:41 AM

I believe Cutting Up is one of them, or maybe that was with the Cricut II on QVC; I can't remember! LOL

SkyWatcher
Resident
SkyWatcher
In response to Huskymom

I just got the cricut from QVC and it came with Cuttin Up and Printing Press. Hope that helps. :-)

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to SkyWatcher

what's the cricut II?

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl

• Prettylolo Said:
what's the cricut II?

Yes, what's the Cricut II??!!

MichelleSG
Veteran
MichelleSG

The Cricut II is the same as the regular Cricut but it's sold exclusively through QVC with Cuttin Up and Printing Press rather than George. Oh and the pens, it comes with a set of pens too. The pens will be available to the rest of us in July.

Edited by MichelleSG on 06-15-07 08:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

oh, i see. thanks!

scrapbook girl
Idol
scrapbook girl

Thanks for the info!

kylesmommy
Expert
kylesmommy

I just got All Mixed Up for my birthday. I finally used it yesterday. I really wanted Opposites Attract, but I can't find it anywhere in town.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 06-17-07 09:32 AM
In response to kylesmommy

do you like All Mixed Up? it's my favorite font cartridge out of all the ones I have (and I have waaayyy too many! LOL)

michongarf
Diva
michongarf
In response to Huskymom

Sounds like everyone is having FUN FUN FUN!!!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

NOt me My test is in 10 hours and I'm starting to get really freaked out here.

I do love All Mixed Up tough!!! I use mine all the time, love it!

Page 4 of 80 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics