Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: LOUISIANA!!!!!!!        (Topic#1413193)
Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

hey guys! i was looking in this forum and i could not find a louisiana forum. i was born and raised in louisiana, however in may i have to move to mississippi. are there any louisiana girls (or boys) out there?!?!?!?!

rfultz105
Expert
rfultz105
In response to Mrs. DKK

I"m from LA! Born and raised and currently live in Shreveport, LA!!! You're the first person I've seen on sb.com from LA!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to rfultz105

i have found two others in the ruston area...but we are hard to find!!!!!

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2
In response to Mrs. DKK

I'm getting ready to visit my inlaws in Lousiana in a few months & wanted to know where some good sb shops are located...I will be close to Baton Rouge...

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to chocodlite2

i dont live around the br area..you can google it though and im sure something will come up..they have to have something its the capital.

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to Mrs. DKK

i went to scrapbookstores.net adn found this:
Special Memories
3205 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225) 343-6560
http://www.specialmemoriesbr.com

hope it helps!!!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to Mrs. DKK

hey guys have a good week!!!

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2
In response to Mrs. DKK

Thanks for the info...I'm going to try & ck out that place once we get there...I'm hoping to wonder off to several b4 I make it back to IN..

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

are there any good lss's in shreveport??? the stores here are really small and limited and i ususally go to hobbly lobby or michaels.

chocodlite2
Guru
chocodlite2
In response to Mrs. DKK

I will try the HL & M's in LA, I'm hoping they have something different from the stores here in IN...I'm very excited about seeing something different...

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Hi guys,
I live in Franklinton (origianally from MS) which is about 50 miles north of New Orleans. There are some great sb stores around here. And there are also several in the BR area. Of course they have 2 HLs and Michaels but they also have a store called Scrapbook Hardware. Not sure where it is exactly but I'm sure you can google it. They are at Scrapfest every year. (if you go to www.scrapfestproductions.com they have a link in their stores section) I think they also have at least one other sb store there. They also have one in Denham Springs which is about 2 miles outside of BR. Hope this helps.

Edited by annasmom on 04-14-07 10:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to annasmom

I'm back! I just located another store in the BR area. It's called Special Memories (a scrapbook boutique).
I'm going to be in the Shreveport area in a few weeks. Are there any good stores there? I think there is a HL and I know there is a Michaels but I'm looking for a store that does nothing but scrapbooking.
Lynn

scrappinmonkey
Queen
scrappinmonkey
In response to annasmom

Born and Raised in LA! I live in Ohio now, brrr it's cold!

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to scrappinmonkey

It's actually chilly here too. But not cold. For Easter I bought a new dress and shoes. Of course it had been hot so I bought a sleeveless dress. I haven't been able to wear it yet! Today its beautiful even if it is a little chilly.

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to annasmom

God Bless Virginia Tech!!!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to Mrs. DKK

Hokie Hope Day

There are e-mails going around for a Hokie Hope Day on Friday, to support all members of the Virginia Tech Family. Please wear maroon and orange on Friday, April 20, and pass this message on to your friends, family, and colleagues.

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to Mrs. DKK

for those in the ruston area..louisiana tech is holding a vigil monday night at 8 pm in centennial plaza..you are more than welcome to attend!!!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Mrs. DKK

Hey everyone! I'm from La. too. Covington to be specific which is really near Annasmom. Hey Anna did you know we have a LSS in Covington? I didn't get to go to scrap fest because it was when my son was born. But they probably were there. Scrappily Ever After is the name.

I agree God Bless Virginia Tech.

Veteran
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hi Ladies.

I registered here a while back, but just started participating in the forum and loading things to my gallery this weekend. I live in Metairie (just outside of N.O.).

Baton Rouge has great stores. I'm not sure if Scrapbook Hardware is still open. A few years ago I went to a crop there, but I think they just sell kits now. You may want to give them a call. Special Memories is a great store - it is in a little house pretty close to LSU. I took a class from them at Scrapfest (which, by the way, is the most awesome event!!!). Another store that I've heard of is Scrapbook & Co., 10979 Coursey Blvd, Ste. E, 225-293-9989. Haven't been there yet, but from their e-mails sounds like a good place.

If you get near Slidell you HAVE TO check out Scrappin' Buds. I've never been to the store, but I hear it is just as good if not better than their Scrapfest booth.

Have a great weekend!!!

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to Metcropper

Hi Guys!
I just went to Scrappin Buds for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Its a really nice little store with tons of goodies! I've also been to Scrappasaurus in Metairie. But its been a really long time. Did they move? Really don't get to shop much in the NO area. Been to both Joannes in Metairie but they really don't have much in the way of scrapbooking. There is a new store in Bogalusa (very close to me) called Scrapbook Heaven. I think they were at Scrapfest but I'm not sure. I just rarely go in that direction. So I guess I'm going to have to make a special trip!
Ya'll have a great week!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to annasmom

Oooh a new store in Bogalousa!? Do you have the address? Road trip! LOL

Woman of Purpose
Tenant
Woman of Purpose

My name is Brooks and I just moved to Ruston, LA. Single with no kids. I'm looking for any ideas or suggestions of local shops or clubs that I can get involved in. I need some type of directions. I have A LOT of free time on my hand until December and I would like to use that time to dedicate to Scrapbooking.

I have not created any designs yet but I sure will welcome some help.

luv2scrap1968
Veteran
luv2scrap1968
In response to Mrs. DKK

• latechscrapper09 Said:
are there any good lss's in shreveport??? the stores here are really small and limited and i ususally go to hobbly lobby or michaels.

There is a LSS in West monroe, Called Memories of yesterday. it is a really nice store, and she has quite a good selectin of SB supplies. I can't remember the address, but I know it is on Hwy 80. She has a crop on Saturdays, I think, but I haven't been able to get over there for one of them.

Are any of you La ladies planning to go to the Scrapbook Celebration in Monroe in June?? I am going and I know there is one other lady from here that is going too..... If ya are going, let us know and we can all try to figure out a way to meet!! That would be awesome!!

Rachel

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

The store is somewhere around Walmart. Maybe on the right side if you are looking at the front of the store from the parking lot. I'm not positive but I've been told its really easy to find. And they have a nice little store!
Lynn

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to annasmom

Hi! I live in a rural area of North LA. For those of you in the Ruston area, Scrap Shack is a LSS in West Monroe. It is right off I-20 (at Thomas Road exit) across the street from Office Depot and Hobby Lobby. They have crop nights and classes and the staff are super nice! PM me if you would like their websity.

The LSS in Bossier City that I liked has closed and I am not aware of any others. If anyone knows of one in the Shreveport-Bossier area, please PM me.

BTW, Rachel, what are the dates for the Scrapbook Celebration and where is it held? I have gone to Bayou Scrapbook convention before but not Scrapbook Celebration.

Edited by oakhills on 04-24-07 09:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to oakhills

Lynn,

Ok now I have to find out where the Walmart in Bogalousa is. LOL I'll have to call my daughter's former social worker. All I know how to get to is the OCS office.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to oakhills

Ann,
I cannot believe I was in that parking lot in Monroe Monday afternoon and didn't see the Scrap Shack. We went through Shreveport to Jackson... on the way home and we stopped in Monroe to go to that Office Depot to pick up some internet security software. So I insisted on going in the HL as well. LOL! If I had only known there was a scrapbook store there too.......I may have never gotten home!!! LOL! My husband walked over there and went into a little coffee shop while I was in HL. He is telling me that he didn't see a ss. Do we believe him? or was it a sudden case of blindness? By the way, do you know Kent Follette of Follette Pottery? He was a friend of my parents. They used to do art shows together.
Lynn

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to annasmom

I think your DH had selective blindness Lynn! =0)

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

No Doubt! Kinda like when I see a Music Store!
I didn't get to go to Scrap Fest this year due to work, but I did go last year. It was great. I am planning to go this Sept. Should be a group of us from my area.

Veteran
In response to annasmom

Scrappasaurus in Metairie did move. They re-opened in January after Katrina, but then closed in May. They reopened this past February - in a smaller location on Severn closer to Veterans. They are carrying more new stuff.

I don't remember seeing Scrapbook Heaven at ScrapFest. But I couldn't tell you the names of every vendor there.

I'm not going to the Monroe event, but am thinking about the September ScrapFest.

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

ive been to memories of yesterday on cypress st in west monroe..litteraly a walk away from my temp apartment. when i first went in i didnt see a lot of variety. i love the scrap shack over by maggie moo's and hl...love the people there..they are so helpful. if i go visit my friends down south i will have to look up the lss'!

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

I didn't get to go to Scrapfest in March but I am planning to go in September. I have a friend who is planning to decorate our table......There should be between 6 and 8 of us on Saturday. But I think I would like to do all three days. (Since I missed SF in March of course!) I'll have to try to check out Scrappasaurus again next time I'm in Metairie. The old store was really huge!

Veteran
In response to annasmom

We went on Saturday only for the first ScrapFest, but have gone all three days ever since. That one day just flies by too fast!!!

Hopefully we can plan to meet face-to-fact in September.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Sounds like a great plan. I think we are going to be called The Java Petals. I'm not exactly sure why, because I rarely drink coffee, but I wasn't consulted about the name and who really cares anyway! LOL!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to annasmom

You don't drink coffee much? I live off of the stuff. Well with a newborn I really don't have much of a choice. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

My husband is the coffee drinker in the family. Believe me, he drinks enough for both of us!

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to luv2scrap1968

Lynn,

I've never met Kent Follette but I do love to look at his pottery. He does some beautiful pieces.

BTW, your DH was two doors down from the Scrap Shack when he was in that coffee shop!!! They are in the same little "strip mall" directly in front of the new IHOP!

Edited by oakhills on 04-26-07 07:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to oakhills

I probably haven't seen him in about 15 years! I used to have some of his pottery but it has gotten broken or lost during moves. I had a wonderful bread baker. Have no idea where that went!

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to annasmom

I have never purchased any pieces but have certainly admired several longingly!

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to oakhills

My pieces were gifts from my parents. They did art shows with him and a lot of times artists will "trade" items of a similar price. So I'm sure that's how mine came about.

luv2scrap1968
Veteran
luv2scrap1968
In response to oakhills

Ann,
the Scrapbook Celebration is held at the West Monroe Convention center, and the dates are June 7th, 8th, and 9th. the cost is: $125 for all 3 days, or $50.00 for one day. You can just go and browse and shop for $5.00 at the door. Here is the website with all the information for you:

Scrapbook Celebration

I am going for the Saturday crop. I am so excited!! My very first convention!! I am meeting another lady from sb.com there Saturday morning. (She and I have already met, and I think she is awesome!! Although, I don't think I have met a scrapper who isn't awesome!! LOL) Maybe if you are planning to go that day, we can all try to meet up, and at least put faces with names??

Rachel

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to luv2scrap1968

Well my grandparents got me stuck on coffee. They were here yesterday and I busted my grandma giving my 3 y/o coffee out of her cup. It had gotten cold and Jordan walked up and asked so she gave it to her.

Rachel,

With the new baby I can't make it to Monroe but I realy hope ya'll all have a blast!

Veteran

Has anyone signed up for the September ScrapFest yet???

Edited by Metcropper on 04-29-07 08:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

No can you do it this early?

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

right now if you get on the website you can sign up for all three days. But I don't think you can sign up for individual days yet. I'm going to try to go all three. Haven't signed up yet. Hope I have the money! Then of course you have to save a lot, lot, lot of money to spend there!!

Veteran
In response to annasmom

I agree ... I usually spend lot's more on shopping than the registration fee.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Wow I'm going to have to start saving now if I want to go. I probably will just go one day though. Don't know if my checkbook could handle all 3 days. LOL

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

i hope i'll be in town..beacuse i definately want to go!!

Ellie May
Resident
Ellie May
In response to Mrs. DKK

Hi guys, I just wanted to post here because I'm from Thibodaux, Louisiana, but now live in Baton rouge and go to LSU.

Hi everyone!

Kerrybee
New Kid On the Block
Kerrybee
In response to annasmom

Hi Ladies,
so glad I found this thread. I'm Kerry in COvington. Been going to Scrapfest for 2 years. Y'all should all come to the one in September! There are a bunch of awesome scrapbook store s: Scrappin' Buds (Slidell), Scrappily Ever After (Mandeville), and my fave Scrappin' Divas (Flowood, MS). go to scrapfestproductions.com for info on Sept.
Kerry

Veteran
In response to Kerrybee

• Kerrybee Said:
Hi Ladies,
so glad I found this thread. I'm Kerry in COvington. Been going to Scrapfest for 2 years. Y'all should all come to the one in September! There are a bunch of awesome scrapbook store s: Scrappin' Buds (Slidell), Scrappily Ever After (Mandeville), and my fave Scrappin' Divas (Flowood, MS). go to scrapfestproductions.com for info on Sept.
Kerry

Hi Kerry. It is nice to meet you. I was just talking about ScrapFest while cropping yesteday. I agree ... those are all awesome stores.

Angele

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Hi Kerry,
Glad you joined us! Will definitely be at Scrapfest in September. Went in March of 06 but was unable to make it this spring due to work. Can't wait till September. My birthday is also in Sept. so maybe DH will throw a lot of cash my way to spend! LOL!!
Oh yeah everyone, I just went to the HL in Shreveport Saturday and it is HUGE!!!!!!! They have soooo much sb stuff! Way more that Hammond or Slidell (although I love my HL no matter the size!) I also went to Scrapbook Heaven in Bogalusa on Wednesday last week. It is a great little store in an old house (kinda like Scrappin' Buds only smaller). But they are very current with all their stock they have a pretty large selection of items. They are also very friendly. Give em a try! Lynn

Veteran
In response to annasmom

Lynn,

Does Scrapbook Heaven in Bogalusa have a website? I'd love to check it out. Thanks for the info about the store.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Angele,
I don't think they have a website. I googled it and couldn't find anything. They will take your email and address and mail out cards and emails to let you know of sales and special days. Its on 402 Michigan Avenue. Kinda across from Walmart. There is a small street between them and Walmart.
Lynn

Veteran
In response to annasmom

Thanks for the info Lynn.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Lynn,

I'm going look up driving directions!

scoopers
Veteran
scoopers

Does anyone know if there is anything going on in the Baton Rouge area the first part of June. I am going down to visit my mother and thought I would get into something while I was there??? Any suggetstions would be appreciated.

Veteran
In response to Ellie May

• EllenMarie. Said:
Hi guys, I just wanted to post here because I'm from Thibodaux, Louisiana, but now live in Baton rouge and go to LSU.

Hi everyone!

Hi Ellen Marie! It is nice to meet you.

Veteran
In response to scoopers

• scoopers Said:
Does anyone know if there is anything going on in the Baton Rouge area the first part of June. I am going down to visit my mother and thought I would get into something while I was there??? Any suggetstions would be appreciated.

Hi Scoopers. I live outside of New Orleans, but know of a few stores in Baton Rouge. Here are the websites:

http://www.scrapbookandco.com/index.htm

http://www.memorymaniac.com/

http://www.specialmemoriesbr.com/

I've been to Memory Mania & Special Memories, but haven't been to Scrapbook & Co. since they changed owners. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to Ellie May

Hello Ellen Marie,
Glad you could join us!
Lynn

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to scoopers

Sorry, don't know of anything in Baton Rouge. There are some SB stores there. You could google sb stores in BR and see what you come up with. I'm sure some stores there will have something going on.
Lynn

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Oh Boy Angele, have you just opened up more opportunities for me! LOL! My husband thinks I know of every sb store within a 500 mile radius and I have to visit them all!!!!!! Of course that's not true, but now I have to add a couple of BR stores. Up until now I had only visited the HL there on the way through to somewhere else. I guess now I have a couple more stops to make.LOL!

Veteran
In response to annasmom

• annasmom Said:
Oh Boy Angele, have you just opened up more opportunities for me! LOL! My husband thinks I know of every sb store within a 500 mile radius and I have to visit them all!!!!!! Of course that's not true, but now I have to add a couple of BR stores. Up until now I had only visited the HL there on the way through to somewhere else. I guess now I have a couple more stops to make.LOL!

I like Special Memories ... it is a cute little house near LSU. I took one of their classes as the past ScrapFest.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Sounds nice. Why are so many of these stores in cute little houses? A concious effort to make you feel more at home? So you'll spend more? LOL!

Veteran
In response to annasmom

You might be right. Just like the casinos don't have clocks or windows so you don't realize how long you've been in there.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Never noticed the casino thing but it makes sense!
Doesn't take me too long to loose my $5.oo on the rare event that I go into one! LOL!!!!!!!!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to annasmom

I never noticed the casino thing either. I just got back from Michaels here in Covington. WOW! They've changed it up a whole lot. It's got a lot more selection but the customer service was just icky. I think I'm going to stick to Scrappily Ever After. Hey Anna don't they take the Michael's Coupons one day out of the week? I can't remember.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Michaels puts a 40% off one item coupon in their weekly circular. But sometimes they don't publish a circular. But most weeks they have one. Haven't been to the Michaels in Covington in a couple of weeks. They were just starting to change all the sb stuff around. I got bad service at Scrappily once too. They were so busy taking care of a birthday party class that they couldn't take the time to wait on customers at the register. That was only once and hopefully an abberation.
Lynn (annas mom)

hawgmn1
Idol
hawgmn1
In response to annasmom

Hi LA scrappers. We are stationed in Belle Chasse. Anyone know of any sb stores around the area besides Michaels and JoAnn's? TIA

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to hawgmn1

Lynn,

I was asking if you knew when Scrappily Ever After takes the Michaels Coupons . It's supposed to be once a week. I think Monday. I did it one time. I never got bad service at Scrappily. I hope it doesn't happen to you again. Michaels looks really nice now. They've got tons more scrapbooking stuff but I found the prices weren't that great.

Patricia,

I'm originally from Port Sulphur, then lived in Belle Chasse most of my life. Now I'm from Covington. There's a scrapbook store in Mandeville. It's right across the lake. It's probably and hour to hour and a half drive from you. That's the closest one I know of. Called Scrappily Ever After.

annasmom
Expert
annasmom

Heather,
I didn't know that Scrappily accepted the Michael's coupon. That's very nice. Still haven't been to M's in Covington since they got all the stuff rearranged.
Patricia,
There are several stores in Metairie. One is called Scrapasaurus and I don't remember the name of the other one. Surely there is something West Bank? Lynn

Veteran
In response to hawgmn1

Hi Patricia!

I believe the two stores in Metairie would be the closest for you. I'm not aware of any stores on the Westbank. There used to be one in Luling, but it closed after Katrina. Here is some info on the Metairie stores:

Scrappersaurus is on Severn right off of Veterans (across from Lakeside shopping center). You would get off of I-10 at Causeway. http://www.scrappersaurus.com/index.html

Scrapbooks Etc. is on West Metairie near Clearview. You would get off of I-10 at Clearview and head south towards the Huey P. Long Bridge. http://www.scrapbooking-etc.com/

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you plan to come to Metairie to crop.

hawgmn1
Idol
hawgmn1

Thanks so much. There is one store here in Belle Chasse but it's mostly pottery and the little bit of scrapbook stuff she has is patterned paper packs she takes apart and sells seperate and a few embellies she gets at the dollar store or big lots so does me no good as I already shop at those places too and looking for other items. I will definately let you know if I go to any crops there.

Veteran
In response to hawgmn1

Yeah, you need to come to Metairie to crop. Will be in touch.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say Hi! Wasn't the weather nice this morning? =0) The kids will be out of school soon. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day.

New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone!! I'm located in Shreveport and have been scrapbooking for 5 years :-) Just wanted to say hi to all the scrappers in Louisiana :-)

annasmom
Expert
annasmom
In response to Olivia06

Hi Olivia! Glad you could join us.
Heather, the weather is awesome here!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to annasmom

Hey Olivia! Welcome to our thread! =0)

Veteran

Yes, Heather this little bit of cooler weather with less humidity is nice. And it came at a great time - we're having a garage sale tomorrow.

Welcome Olivia.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

My DD went to ride her horse this morning and the baby and I sat out and watched her. It's still so nice! How did your garage sale go?

Shelly5787
Guru
Shelly5787

Hello everyone! Wanted to say a friendly hi Mom & I will be staying at a hotel right before Baton Rouge on our way to GA I was checking out the talk about SB stores near there.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Shelly5787

Hi TX I hope you have a great trip!

Veteran

• miracles_momma Said:

My DD went to ride her horse this morning and the baby and I sat out and watched her. It's still so nice! How did your garage sale go?

Hi Heather. The garage sale went well ... thanks for asking. Although we sold tons of stuff, we still had lot's left. We may have been hurt because the people who owned this house before my parents (who bought it in March) had several garage sales; people may have thought it was their same stuff. I sold all of my baby/kid clothes for 25-cents per piece. It made me feel real good when people commented what good shape they were in. I also liked when something, i.e. the talking Barnie, excited the customers. But, it was a lot of hard work and will be a long time before I do it again.

Veteran

Yes, have a great trip. Hope you get to visit some of the stores in Baton Rouge.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

I've never had a garage sale. I just give to Goodwill and claim it on my taxes. One day I'm going to have to break down and try it! Everything I have is in pretty good shape. Kids grow so fast don't they! They aren't in it long enough to do any real damage. LOL Hope everyone is having a great week.

New Kid On the Block

Thanks to all who welcomed me :-)

Shreveport/Bossier has the following lss stores:
    Scrapbook Studio LLC
    Lisa's Angels in The Attic
    Once Upon A Memory

........not to mention we have that huge section in Hobby Lobby and also have 2 Michael's to pick from :-) So...if you all are ever in Shreveport/Bossier...check all these places out
:-)

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to Olivia06

hehe..my boyfriend's dad lives there....i get to bug him now!!! looks like i'll be making more trips with him!!!

ladies, i will be moving this weekend..my family is finally moving everything to mississippi. i will stay in louisiana during the school year to go to la. tech!! go dawgs! wish us luck..we are trying to do everything in two days

Veteran
In response to Mrs. DKK

• latechscrapper09 Said:
hehe..my boyfriend's dad lives there....i get to bug him now!!! looks like i'll be making more trips with him!!!

ladies, i will be moving this weekend..my family is finally moving everything to mississippi. i will stay in louisiana during the school year to go to la. tech!! go dawgs! wish us luck..we are trying to do everything in two days

Hope your move goes well.

Shelly5787
Guru
Shelly5787

Is there anything is BR that I should check out - SB wise?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Wow Olivia there are lots of stores around you. Lucky girl!!

LaTech,

Good luck on your move! Hopefully everything will go smoothly!

Tx,

I think one of the ladies listed the BR stores further back on the thread. =0) I need to make a trip!

Veteran

Here are the websites of a few of the stores in Baton Rouge:

http://www.scrapbookandco.com/index.htm

http://www.memorymaniac.com/

http://www.specialmemoriesbr.com/

I've been to Memory Mania & Special Memories, but haven't been to Scrapbook & Co. since they changed owners.

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to Olivia06

• Olivia06 Said:
Thanks to all who welcomed me :-)

Shreveport/Bossier has the following lss stores:
    Scrapbook Studio LLC
    Lisa's Angels in The Attic
    Once Upon A Memory

........not to mention we have that huge section in Hobby Lobby and also have 2 Michael's to pick from :-) So...if you all are ever in Shreveport/Bossier...check all these places out
:-)

Olivia, Glad to see your post about Shreveport/Bossier! I shop in the area frequently and would like to know the location of the Scrapbook Studio and Once Upon a Memory. I googled and found Angel's Attic. Look forward to my next trip to Shreveport so I can check it out! There was a LSS in Bossier on Benton Rd. that had a good selection of Bazzil and stamping products, but they are closed now.

Ann

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to oakhills

Thanks for the list of BR stores. I'm going to see if DH will make a field trip. LOL

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

well guys i just got my comp back up after the move...i am so anxious to get back home and go to school.... i've only been here for a week and a half and i am already home sick. i guess im just a true blue louisiana southern belle!!

Veteran
In response to Mrs. DKK

• latechscrapper09 Said:
well guys i just got my comp back up after the move...i am so anxious to get back home and go to school.... i've only been here for a week and a half and i am already home sick. i guess im just a true blue louisiana southern belle!!

Hope that your home sickness gets better.

**SarahAnne**
Diva
**SarahAnne**

what part of ms are u movin to? i grew up there and thats where i was from!

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to **SarahAnne**

im in north jackson! i love the area!

**SarahAnne**
Diva
**SarahAnne**
In response to Mrs. DKK

OH MY GOSH!! haha i use to live 1 hour south of jackson in a small town called Brookhaven! thats where i was raised adn grewup

**SarahAnne**
Diva
**SarahAnne**

are u close to madison or canton?

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

im living in madison..ive been through brookhaven!! my boyfriend and i went through on our way to new orleans around christmas!!

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics