Username Post: *Clean and Simple* Critique Group - Volume One        (Topic#1419185)
Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-05-07 01:37 PM
In response to scrapjones

Nancy, Great Album! You did an awesome job!

Jamie, that is a great idea to turn them black and white. Unfortunatly they are there for good now

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to Bran

Great work, everyone! I'm not working on LO's per se..I'm setting up my own page kits, because Friday we are off to the beach (finally!!)
So, I'm hoping to take the kits with me and glue in the evening. Assuming I can sneak them into our teeny tiny RV..because along with that goes my computer and oil pastel supplies..hmm..maybe I'll just put everything into my cropper bag? That will eliminate 2 bags right there, the computer and the art supplies, which is like (well, not like, but IS) another computer bag..

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to ShirleyJB

Hey everyone. Finally got around to scrapping these professional graduation photos. If you have any ideas for a title and/or where to put it, feel free to suggest. I just realized I forgot to include one! TIA!

graduation

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Lycosparks

Caught up again.

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Whew...think I caught up leaving everyone some

Things are busy here...getting ready to send my son on an airplane all by himself this weekend...I think he's tuning out my redundant lectures!!

Have managed to complete these LO's that have been hanging around unfinished...

Christmas 2003

Who Needs Toys?

I so wish I had a scanner...photos just don't do the layouts justice...and my birthday is so far away...*sigh*

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to JHAWKEYE

• JHAWKEYE Said:
Whew...think I caught up leaving everyone some

Things are busy here...getting ready to send my son on an airplane all by himself this weekend...I think he's tuning out my redundant lectures!!

Have managed to complete these LO's that have been hanging around unfinished...

Christmas 2003

Who Needs Toys?

I so wish I had a scanner...photos just don't do the layouts justice...and my birthday is so far away...*sigh*

I had to do a double take on your Christmas layout. Is there any reason you didn't use green in the papers?

As to your other layout, too cute! Less toys for them, more toys for us...well, sb stuff any way.

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2

Left some love on the LOs. I didn't get much of a chance to work on my lift LO today. DS is teething (first and possibly second teeth at the same time) and wants lots of consoling. I've got it all planned out so it shouldn't take me too long to put it together.

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic
In response to sunberry2

Finished my lo for the challenge, so no peeking (it's not labeled yet anyway). i have had a crazy day with dd home sick, but she wasn't really ran a muck. okay so i am having issues with this lo so please help layout

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to outsidechic

Hey Jakki,
I left some comments on your lo. I hope you don't think they're too harsh. I think the BG pp are hard sometimes for me anyway...

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic

thanks becky for the comments. not at all harsh, and it gets me thinking. i love bg pp but i am having issues with this scarlet letter stuff, its the first time i ever got it in a pack and well it's all so pretty. but yeah it's crazy pp to work with.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Hi ladies - happy Wednesday.

I've messed up here I think - I uploaded my challenge LO already, I made a new 'challenges' album but it's still viewable on my gallery first page so...if I now upload more stuff and ask for critique from you guys you'll see my challenge LO. Hmmm - stupid I know to have uploaded so early but I just had time and wanted to get it out of the way..

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

• outsidechic Said:
thanks becky for the comments. not at all harsh, and it gets me thinking. i love bg pp but i am having issues with this scarlet letter stuff, its the first time i ever got it in a pack and well it's all so pretty. but yeah it's crazy pp to work with.

I am taking a class this weekend and it's using the Scarlet letter pp, i will upload what we make and maybe it can give you some ideas!

I think i am caught up. I am so amazed that you ladies are able to do so many LOs...I can barely complete one a week! I am linking one i did for a scraplift challenge (mine's the first entry, so there is no lift) and it had certain journaling requirements. The Thinker and the Stinker

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones
In response to scrappercaz

• scrappercaz Said:
Hi ladies - happy Wednesday.

I've messed up here I think - I uploaded my challenge LO already, I made a new 'challenges' album but it's still viewable on my gallery first page so...if I now upload more stuff and ask for critique from you guys you'll see my challenge LO. Hmmm - stupid I know to have uploaded so early but I just had time and wanted to get it out of the way..

Carolyn, mine has shown up in my main album too, even after I switched it to the other album... If you click on your challenge page and then click the Edit Details button, you should be able to move it to the right album, I've had to do this a couple times, but hopefully it will work for you.

Becky, your page is cute! Your husband is a hoot! Those poses made me laugh!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

Wow great pages!

As far as the albums go, yeah, I think you just un-click 'main' when editing your photo details. I'll go set up my album now. If anyone cannot complete the lift by 5pm on Friday, please PM me by at least by 4pm! Then we'll extend it for you!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Thanks Becky and Lauri - I have tried editing as you suggested but the right box was already ticked. I un-ticked it then ticked it again but nothing changed. I'll just have to not ask for your critique on anything before Friday I guess!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-06-07 07:45 AM
In response to sunberry2

• sunberry2 Said:
Left some love on the LOs. I didn't get much of a chance to work on my lift LO today. DS is teething (first and possibly second teeth at the same time) and wants lots of consoling. I've got it all planned out so it shouldn't take me too long to put it together.

Braden too. He cut 2 in one day!!!! It has been miserable at my house! We are better today though. Thanks to baby motrin! And Mommy Martini

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-06-07 07:48 AM

• VivianR Said:

I had to do a double take on your Christmas layout. Is there any reason you didn't use green in the papers?

I liked that it isn't red and green actually. I was so iritated by the fact that all of the christmas stuff and the LSS was red and green only.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Bran

Mommy martini...one of those could certainly help huh?

I hope it gets better. I don't miss my kids teething at all, now they talk back. It's a double edged sword.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to scrappindmbfan

I've been lucky so far, Riley never really complains when her teeth are coming in, and right now she has about 5 coming in.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Rileysmom06

I had a difficult time with my ds, but my dd didn't get any teeth until she was one, so it wasn't too bad with her.

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-06-07 08:24 AM

Great job Becky, How did you do the title?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:
  • VivianR Said:

I liked that it isn't red and green actually. I was so iritated by the fact that all of the christmas stuff and the LSS was red and green only.

I asked about the lack of green because of his gift, not because of Christmas.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Great job on the Thinker/Stinker LO Becky! No luck moving my LO - maybe it something to do with the gallery settings and who can view it?? I've just thought of that...I'll go try it.

Sorry for those of you suffering while your babies get their teeth, it's horrid for them isn't it. Mind you my eldest, Steph is getting her wisdom teeth now and they're not much fun either!!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

OK, I've sorted it out now. If anyone else didn't know and wants to, it's to do with settings for your gallery - you have to make it viewable only to friends or something other than public so then it's not generally viewable when you click on the gallery.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:
Great job Becky, How did you do the title?

I used my QuicKutz Revolution, Let me know if you want to know which font, as i can't remember off the top of my head.

Edited by Rileysmom06 on 06-06-07 11:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic

my dd always gets her teeth in pairs..otter pops work wonders just let them chew on them...sil who worked for a pedi dentist said she recomended them for teething

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic

i so want to go check out the galleries to see what you all have been doing for the challenge...but i wont becuase i want the surprise, just thought i would say that. lol

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-06-07 10:38 AM

I am almost done with mine. I am going to hopefully finish tonight!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to Bran

LOL I know what you mean, Jakki. I feel like I'm allowed to go look, since I already know who has whose gallery... but I won't!!

Just finished this page. Thought you'd like to take a peek! Off to make a meatloaf for dinner now. Enjoy your evenings!

RELAX

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-06-07 12:23 PM

Lauri great page! Did you print that title/journal directly on the page? Love the sun ray type thing!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Lauri - love your 'relax' LO - you are very creative and original - fantastic!

Here's my offering for today...another one of Joe, my friend's baby I'm afraid! Well he is cute!!

Blue Eyes

Edited by scrappercaz on 06-06-07 12:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB

No scrapping for me yet today..though I did write down some ideas.

We spent the bigger part of the day at the courthouse trying to get child support..I wanted to take my camera to later scrap the moment, but my daughter said no..

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to ShirleyJB

Thanks for your comments everyone!

Brandy, yep, I printed my title and journaling directly onto cardstock. And the sunray I traced from the patterned paper ! Wish I had a thinner point on my marker though.

Carolyn, loved your page! And congratulations on not just making the title 'Joe.' I thought it worked so great with the photo!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

Shirley, it must have been a difficult day for you. I hope it turned out well. I know what you mean about wanting to scrap it. My fiance wouldn't let me take pics of him after his surgery last month either. Hmph.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Thanks Lauri for noticing my major title achievement!!

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones

Hi all!

Just catching up! You all have been busy today!

Lauri, I loved the Relax page, it is awesome,

and Carolyn, I love the Blue Eyes page, and yes Joe is such a cutie! Great job both of you!

I went to a lss today, and lo and behold I only spent $8.34! That's amazing! I think there was just too too much that I wanted this time, so I just didn't get much at all... don't know if that makes sense to anyone? Anyway, I'll be back later, have a great afternoon.

Edited by scrapjones on 06-06-07 03:27 PM. Reason for edit: Typing tooooo fast!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-06-07 03:55 PM

I FINISHED!!!

I am very excited!!!

Not only am I happy with the page, it is a 12x12! My very first! I am going to go to my lss to scan it and upload it later Yeee I am so happy.

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2
In response to Bran

Bran, Can't wait to see the LO!

Lauri, I love the semi circle on your page. I'd wanted to do sometime similar on a LO recently until I realized that I work with 12x12 and I don't have a large format printer...maybe someday I can figure out how to get the same effect.

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to sunberry2

Audrey..just a suggestion on how to do it on the regular printer:
Do a half page to glue on. You CAN print up to 14 or more inches..so, cut the sheet down and print sideways, then turn it. Hope that made sense?

It was an interesting day, to say the least. There's no real hostility, just hasn't been any support since she was born, aside from one $50 money order.

Well..I downloaded a BUNCH of fonts last night, so I'm going to play with them and work on some LO's..I have several pics printed and waiting.

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to ShirleyJB

ah, don't you just love fonts!!

audrey, i've printed directly onto cardstock with a 12x12 page as well. so long as you have at least one strip of paper that will stretch across the page, you can connect them without anyone knowing they were split.

here are two examples:
example 1
example 2

Printing onto cardstock is such a wonderful thing. Don't let the size stop you! HTH!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

BeckyJ, I know what you mean about not buying when you want too much. Congrats on limiting your spending! I'm so excited--I've heard rumors that I'm getting a gift card to sb.c for my birthday next week. WEE! I'll probably make up a wish list this weekend. I can't contain my excitment!!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

Got my lift done. I think it came out great...are we going to have to look and guess who lifted our pages??

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

One more question...i created my CS album..did we ever decide if it's going to be public, or private?

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2

Thanks for that suggestion Shirley and Lauri! I can't wait to try it!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

• Rileysmom06 Said:
Got my lift done. I think it came out great...are we going to have to look and guess who lifted our pages??

Sure, I think that'd be fun!

• Rileysmom06 Said:
One more question...i created my CS album..did we ever decide if it's going to be public, or private?

It can be either one. I believe with private albums, only friends can view them? Is that right? Or they require a password? Hmm. I can't remember. If it's the previous, then I believe I friended everyone already. I may have missed someone though. Oh I'll have to double check tomorrow.

Off to bed, can't wait to finish my lift tomorrow! G'night!

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic

just checking in....still working on my lo, but thanks for all the suggestions

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Well done Becky for not spending too much!

I order online from a couple of US stores but I see that your postal rates have all changed recently and there's really limited options for international posting now. It's tricky getting enough in one flat rate envelope to make it worthwhile spending on the postage but not overloading as air parcels are no longer available! It's a real shame as sometimes I just can't wait for stuff to get to the UK stores!!

Talking about our CS albums, I think you can choose between public, friends, best friends or passworded. I have mine in friends but I don't think I have everyone 'friended' yet so I might need to catch up on that.

Printing directly onto cardstock looks SO professional and polished doesn't it. I must do it more often!

Look forward to catching up with you all later!

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE

Oh I am SO ready to cry right now!! I stayed up until 2 am this morning working on my "lift", only to wake up this morning to it ruined!! If I had to guess, it looks as though the cat THREW UP ON IT! 10 rooms in this house he could have picked from, and he picks my scrap table??!?? Oh, bother!! And only having had 4 hours of sleep because I worked so late on it doesn't help matters any. I guess the bright side is it can be redone, and fairly quickly now that I know how I want it to look...but still...and as I speak he's pacing between me and the stairs meowing, which means he wants me to feed him. Stupid cat...

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to JHAWKEYE

Oh no!! Poor you! That's awful - as you said of all the places he could have picked he had to choose your work!!

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to JHAWKEYE

Stupid cat... I'm sorry, I know its not funny the cat did that, but we have "stupid cat" too.
Every time he does something..well, stupid, one of will say "Stupid cat".
Of course, children pick up on phrases..the nearly 3 will say "you're a stupid cat!" when she can't have her way..and it just sounds so funny!

I'm really sorry all your hardwork has to be redone. I've had that happen, where they either throw up or toss a hairball on something of mine, usually photos I have laying around.

But, this morning, my cat really is "a stupid cat". DH left the bedroom door open just enough for him to come in. Now, he's a bit clumsy when walking across my bed to get to my window, so he used my leg to break his fall and I have a nice 4" scratch going down it.

And hey! That gives me an inspiration! (not the scratch, the "stupid cat".) I have a pic of him showing his "stupidness"..I think I'll title it "Stupid Cat", lol..

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to ShirleyJB

Aw Kate, I'm so sorry! Sometimes I think cats are schemers. They're such trouble-makers!

Shirley, that'd be a great page!

Carolyn, wow I didn't even think about how our postage would impact you over there! It must be so difficult sometimes.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

It's just a shame Lauri and it means I'll have to be more patient til the latest stuff comes into our shops...tricky, I hate waiting for scrapping goodies!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Morning everyone I'm sorry to hear about the cat incident. I have to scrap at our kitchen table and I've had many things get ruined due to my kids being clumsy or not paying attention. I've never lost a LO though thankfully. I wonder if you give the "evil eye" to the cat if he'll understand?

The postage rates are affecting everyone. I used to participate in a lot of the RAK swaps and I can't afford to do it anymore. I've limited how many swaps I've signed up for as well. I've also noticed that mail is taking longer...I haven't figured out how they make such a huge increase and then slow their service. I sure hope your LSS's overthere don't have to rely on US stores for their inventory...they may never get anything.

We may have to pool together and make you a HUGE care package for Christmas lol

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 06-07-07 05:28 AM
In response to JHAWKEYE

• JHAWKEYE Said:
Oh I am SO ready to cry right now!! I stayed up until 2 am this morning working on my "lift", only to wake up this morning to it ruined!! If I had to guess, it looks as though the cat THREW UP ON IT! 10 rooms in this house he could have picked from, and he picks my scrap table??!?? Oh, bother!! And only having had 4 hours of sleep because I worked so late on it doesn't help matters any. I guess the bright side is it can be redone, and fairly quickly now that I know how I want it to look...but still...and as I speak he's pacing between me and the stairs meowing, which means he wants me to feed him. Stupid cat...

Oh NO!!!!!

I do understand though - I have 3 cats just like that one. If one misses, another one gets it.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

• scrappindmbfan Said:

I sure hope your LSS's overthere don't have to rely on US stores for their inventory...they may never get anything.

We may have to pool together and make you a HUGE care package for Christmas lol

Ahhh, now that's a cool idea!!

It seems it does slow things somewhat because when I am emailing stores asking when stuff they've been advertising as 'coming soon' will actually arrive and they often say the shipment has been delayed for 2 weeks or whatever. Having said that I'm sure it's not exclusively an American thing!! Our postal service is c**p. It seem to get more and more expensive, their profits seem to go up and up but workers are constantly on strike and rural post offices are shutting up and down the country because they're not profitable apparently. I can't make head or tail of it really, I just know they have us over a barrel.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

So sorry to hear what your cat did!!! I used to have one like that. He always threw up-everywhere, vet never knew why, sadly he passed in December, I don't miss the puke, but i miss the cat!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-07-07 07:21 AM

Bad Kitty! Bad!

See that is why I have a dog...Ok, that isn't why but still...:)

I'll fly over Kate, and help you put it all back together! Oh and then we can give the kitty a bath! You know for punishment!!!!

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic

i dont have cats (allergic) but I have a little dog who acts like a cat. and has a sensitive tummy, last night dh feed her some corn (thought she could eat it) well when it was time to go outside she puked it up at his feet...no more corn for her, there's alot of stuff she cant eat already. but i have only had ruined lo on my account....although i see my bird eyeing my pp all the time just wanting to get his large beak on it to shred it

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-07-07 07:24 AM
In response to Bran

Hey, I am not going to be here tomorrow. I have to go to Tucson for work, I'll be gone all day. Do I need to do anything...besides upload my lo still Are we going to vote or anything?

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-07-07 07:53 AM
In response to Bran

I finished another page!

Cherish

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to Bran

• Bran Said:
Hey, I am not going to be here tomorrow. I have to go to Tucson for work, I'll be gone all day. Do I need to do anything...besides upload my lo still Are we going to vote or anything?

No problem, just upload your lo before you go. The voting will be open until Monday, so no hurry! Have a safe trip!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-07-07 09:46 AM

Thanks, I have to go to the lss to upload it. I will try to do that tonight

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB
In response to Bran

I finally finished something! Its all glued, but what do y'all think? Does it need "something"?

Sisters in Spirit

Oh..the white "chipboard cutouts?" They are cut out of a tv dinner box..

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to ShirleyJB

Love the cutouts!!! Great job on that.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Keys

• BibleKitty Said:
  • JHAWKEYE Said:

Oh NO!!!!!

I do understand though - I have 3 cats just like that one. If one misses, another one gets it.

We've got 3 kitties too and they're the reason I had doors put up to my room! They're indoor/outdoor kitties and they love to lay where I'm working! But they've never thrown up on my papers.

Could your kitty be giving you critique? Sorry, couldn't resist asking. I'm weak!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Hi everyone. Feeling bad 'cos I spent too much today on...guess what?...scrapping stuff!! Well i NEEDED a new album and the Jenni Bowlin pps and journaling tags were just too good to pass up and, well, I NEEDED a pale blue ZIG pen and..I haven't read a CK magazine for ages...you get the picture?

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 06-07-07 01:17 PM

• VivianR Said:
  • BibleKitty Said:
  • JHAWKEYE Said:

Oh NO!!!!!

We've got 3 kitties too and they're the reason I had doors put up to my room! They're indoor/outdoor kitties and they love to lay where I'm working! But they've never thrown up on my papers.

Could your kitty be giving you critique? Sorry, couldn't resist asking. I'm weak!

It needs more fiber - cough cough here's a furball

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Keys

OH, that's just wrong.

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic

lol

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE

Thanks for the laugh...HA...and to think I just added you all as my friends...

I have, in the last three hours: survived TWO tornado warnings, made dinner, did dishes, did two loads of laundry, AND was successful in re-creating my "lift".

I'm tired...

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2
In response to JHAWKEYE

Ok, I'll be back to critique the new LOs. Glad to hear that you got your left fixed!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to sunberry2

WOW Kate! What a night you've had. You must be exhausted. I hate tornadoes. I've only ever lived in NY and PA, and they get tornadoes every, hmm, 50 years? (knock on wood) But I still freak out every time my desktop weather bug says there's a tornado warning.

As you may remember from my rubber soul lo...I hate weather!

ShirleyJB
Idol
ShirleyJB

We're leaving for the beach in the morning..I'll have internet tomorrow evening (at least, that's what they tell me, lol) When we leave Rockport for Padre Island though..I'll be without until we get back, and I'm not sure when that's going to be.

Might be Sunday or Monday..

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-07-07 09:43 PM
In response to ShirleyJB

Ok ladies, no browsing my gallery any more. I uploaded finally.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Bran

My lift's been uploaded. I put it in a CS Challenge album, but it's still in the main album.

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

When do we get to start peeking?

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-08-07 05:56 AM

I don't know! I really want to see! Hey are we going to get to see the original and the lift together?

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Bran

Mine is posted now as well...no peeking...

I wish we could be all together when we get to look...I really want to hug my person

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to JHAWKEYE

It's exciting isn't it! I have to be out this evening for a few hours (6-9 ish) which is obviously ahead of you guys...hope that doesn't cause a problem!! I think lauri said she's going to link them all into this thread later...can't wait!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

Cool, can't wait to see them!!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to JHAWKEYE

• JHAWKEYE Said:
Thanks for the laugh...HA...and to think I just added you all as my friends...

I have, in the last three hours: survived TWO tornado warnings, made dinner, did dishes, did two loads of laundry, AND was successful in re-creating my "lift".

I'm tired...

Wow! What a day for you!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-08-07 06:24 AM
In response to JHAWKEYE

• JHAWKEYE Said:
Mine is posted now as well...no peeking...

I wish we could be all together when we get to look...I really want to hug my person

But what if you hate it! Then what, See I'd be afraid I'd get punch

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I'm still very busy (stuck) cleaning and organizing my scrap space. Hope to get some scrapping done tomorrow maybe.

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones

Good morning ladies!

I'm so excited to see all the lifts today! I can't wait!

Wow, it sounds like I missed alot yesterday...everyone was busy!
Kate, glad you got your lift re-done... that is why we don't have any pets!
Shirley, have fun!

My kids are still asleep! We got a baby sitter last night and went to see the 3rd Pirates, it was good...I think they have to do at least one more!?!?
Now I must go feed my self! See ya later!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

Is everyone having their CS album public...i think i asked this, but what are you all doing?? i left mine public

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-08-07 06:27 AM

I guess mine is public. Should we change it? At least after this challenge maybe, that way we can still post other lo's

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Bran

scrappingdmbfan....just figured out what that means LOL DUH on me!

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones

• VivianR Said:
I'm still very busy (stuck) cleaning and organizing my scrap space. Hope to get some scrapping done tomorrow maybe.

Me too! We are putting our house on the market, and the master bedroom has our computer,bed,scrapstuff,b ookshelf,treadmill,and dresser. So all day yesterday we were cleaning and organizing, and donating tons of stuff! My scrapspace is twice as small now... most of the stuff went into the closet. So we'll see how scrappin goes. But our room definately looks less cluttered, and Bigger, which is always good! We got rid of the bookshelf, and switched stuff around My scrap stuff went from two tables to one, which is amazing in itself!....Anyone want to buy a house?

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

have a nice trip, shirley! the beach must be so lovely this time of year. take pics to scrap!!

vivian, good luck with ur scrap space. that can always be such a project!

i won't be linking everyone's lift to their original, because then people can't guess who had them. didn't we want to do that? i will put them all together in a site-wide poll and send you the direct link by 5pm ET (sorry it'll be so late for you carolyn!)

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones

• Rileysmom06 Said:
Is everyone having their CS album public...i think i asked this, but what are you all doing?? i left mine public

I changed mine to friends... I don't think It made a difference, it was still veiwable from my profile page...but not when I clicked into the main album.

scrapjones
Guru
scrapjones

• Lycosparks Said:
have a nice trip, shirley! the beach must be so lovely this time of year. take pics to scrap!!

vivian, good luck with ur scrap space. that can always be such a project!

i won't be linking everyone's lift to their original, because then people can't guess who had them. didn't we want to do that? i will put them all together in a site-wide poll and send you the direct link by 5pm ET (sorry it'll be so late for you carolyn!)

Thanks Lauri, I can't wait!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

I'll be looking for a new house soon, but not in Arizona! Joe and I can't stand it here anymore. As soon as we figure out a career change, we're off to NY. Good luck selling! Where are you off to once you do?

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Don't worry Lauri, I'm always up late anyway - even more so since I discovered this place!!

Can't wait til later!!

Bran
Bran 
Mayor
Bran
  • Bran on 06-08-07 06:52 AM

Ok I'm out of here. I will see you all tonight!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to Bran

If i get home in time, i may try to reupload my pic. Lighting was bad last night when i tried to take it, and i tried again this morning, but it still wasn't bright enought outside.

Can't wait to see the link!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Hey everyone! Wow! Everyone's chatty today. Can I peek in galleries if I didn't particpate? I'm excited to everyone's work too.

Becky...you'd be amazed at how many people don't know what my screen name means

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic

oh i cant wait, to see what all has been done either. i should get to go shoping tonight sans dd at my lss, so this should be an exciting day

sunberry2
Guru
sunberry2

Ok, I finished and posted my LO (no peeking for those in the challenge). I can't wait to see what everyone else did. I'll have to wait until after work to see though

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to sunberry2

I just had a thought...

for those who have made their CS Challenges album 'Friends Only' will the rest of the site be able to view your pages and vote??

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06

hmmm probably not

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics